Reviews of Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-Intl Drive/Convention Ctr 3 stars

8745 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819, USA

#117 of 407 hotels in Orlando

Very near to Manchester airport
    • King Suite- Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

Not enough staff on duty had to go looking for them a couple of times Drinks expensive Room overlooked a yard and a bit of a building site

Very near to Manchester airport Room was spacious and comfortable good selection of tea, coffee and biscuits Pool was nice Good breakfast in the morning

Best place to stay on vacation
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Nothing in particle that I didn't like about it.. I just got scammed out of 44 dollars from a pizza place, that wasn't legit business. To make sure that don't happen, I feel as if the property should let their guts know at checkin.

Everything was perfect but and the price was just right. My next visit will be at the same place

Excellent location, only thing missing is a hotel bar.
    • King Suite- Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

There was no bar to purchase drinks and sit and socialise.

Excellent location, great sized suites, breakfast included and drinks, snacks between 5pm-7pm Monday - Thursday.

The room size was great, and bed very comfortable.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The floor in our room was not clean at all, we ended up walking around in flip flops after our shower as we realised our feet were black with dirt if we didn't! Also our room could have been restocked a little better, we had to call for towels and toilet roll.

The room size was great, and bed very comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

We loved it.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

It was a peeping sound in our room from the fire alarm.

Awesome service very clean. We absolutley loved it. Pedro at the front desk was amazing very attentive. I will most defenetly recommend this hotel.

It was just ok. Felt uncomfortable
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Ac wasnt felt much in the bedroom. Everything in the room felt damp, sheets/bed felt damp as well as the couch. Didnt like that we didnt have running water from 11pm till 4am

Great hotel!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Pretty crowded, a little easy to get lost.

Very great staff. I had a premium suite and it was amazing and very clean. I definitely feel as if I fotbky money’s worth. I will be returning very soon.

Amazing place, the most sympathetic front desk I ever seen!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Clean place, good breakfast, room organized and smell well, good bed, clean kitchen, big refrigerator, ar conditioned works very well! For sure I’ll be back next time in Orlando!

Amazing place, the most sympathetic front desk I ever seen! Definitely recommend

Very beautiful hotel, maybe put a note in front snacks in room if free or not?
    • Premium One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Kept hitting my elbow in shower on soap bar holder on wall, when getting off one of the elevators I couldn't find the lobby and had to walk around while building outside to find it, I did let front desk know if these concerns, they were welcoming and assured me they would get it solved

Great location, beautiful hotel, suites are great

Awesome stay!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Nothing! I have no complaints.

Breakfast and a small dinner reception was offered. The rooms were very comfortable and the location could not have been better. There were close to 100 restaurants within a 5 mile radius. And we never heard a single airplane to interrupt our stay!

Amazing room food and service will definitely be back
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was amazing the bed was so comfortable. The breakfast was excellent and the service from the staff was awesome. Will definitely be staying there next time we visit.

The kitchen in the room was great and the cable selection...
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

The only thing I would recommend is changing the two full beds to queen beds.

The kitchen in the room was great and the cable selection was great as well.

Better not be late for breakfast!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Checking in was disappointed to learn the Booking.com states in their website that the room has 2 sofa beds when in turn there is only one which could probably need replacing. At breakfast Tatiana was rude in explaining that I had arrived at breakfast 7 minutes late, being used to the weekend hours when breakfast is served a little longer. She had turned off juice machine, removed eating utensils, etc. I felt I was being penalized, if not kicked out. Another nicer employee turned on the juice machine, got us utensils, etc. Keep in mind all this was happening wile the dining room was still full of people trying to finish their breakfast, which I pointed out to her.

Location, Location location

APPROVAL COMFORTABLE SAFE STAY!!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

It wasn't anything I didn't like about the property.

I loved that it's walking distance to varieties of restaurants. It was quiet and made my family and I feel safe even hours after midnight.

Probably won't be back.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

First room needed maintenance twice. Had to move to a different floor. Took more time than necessary to find a room for friends near us. Kept running out of breakfast: 2% milk, coffee, creamer, etc.

Bed was comfortable. Enough room for everything. Breakfast food was OK.

This is for 1 person - business traveler - then it would be fine.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

They ran out of food at 9:30am - breakfast ends at 10AM. They gave us a note (typed) upon arrival saying it's full capacity and we should try to get down to breakfast early in the am vs. later. We waited 10-15 min. for more eggs, potatoes, meat. Didn't like that the sink for bathroom is IN the bedroom area. And if you have a guest who sleeps on sleep sofa, they have to walk thru your bedroom to get to the bathroom. We left after 1 night.

Bed was comfortable, it was very quiet. Great location.

Convenience and easy access to Disney World
    • Premium Suite

Breakfast was awful. Staff could t keep up with filling up empty bowls, silverware was missing, food was cold and eating area was not clean. Very disappointed!

Convenience and easy access to Disney World

Free WiFi, great breakfast choice and coffee round the clock...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Just the craziness at breakfast. Our last 2 days, an overflow room was opened luckily. Alao pillows a little too plump.not variety there.

Free WiFi, great breakfast choice and coffee round the clock was a plus.

Location was good
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was not replenished adequately Bus to theme park was unreliable Sound travelled between rooms could hear everything

Location was good Room was clean

Stayed at this hotel for a trip to Universal and Islands of Adventure, Stay was AMAZING!!
    • King Suite- Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

The room was outstanding, check in was so quick and staff was so nice and bubbly . We got the king suite next to the pool and it was absolutely beautiful! Hotel is seven minutes from the park, great stay and great distance after 2 long days of park visits

The staff were amazing especially Linda.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The staff were amazing especially Linda. The property was very clean and breakfast was exceptional. I would definitely recommend this property for families. Close to all attractions.

Boring hotel!
    • Premium One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Had nothing for us to do at the hotel but the pool. Was in between the building and had alot of shade and not enough chairs.Listed a game room online but didn't have one. No bar or music area with a cafe. Boring place.

Room was very clean and maid service daily. Allowed us to check in early. Had nothing for us to do here but the pool.Hotel was around the corner from coke cola orlando eye 360 and private cove putt putt. There were alot of restaurant's around it.

The location is close and walking distance to everything, I...

Loved everything about it

The location is close and walking distance to everything, I literally only had to drive to 2 of my locations while I was there. It's on the main strip of Orlando. This hotel experience was like being in the comfort of my own home with a added bonus, the breakfast buffet . We all LOVED IT!!

the hotel was okay, not sure I would stay here again. Location was good though.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

I was totally dissatisfied with the breakfast. They had started to run out of food and utensils and the food wasn't even hot when we were able to sit down. I felt like that portion was poorly managed.

The room was pretty comfortable.

Overall the room and management staff were good but the housekeeping department needs improvement.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping was lousy. On two occasions (Friday nights), no wash cloths or bath mats. When we complained, the following Monday someone stuffed a wash cloth in the hole in the toilet, causing it to back up. The engineer confirmed that the wash cloth was stuffed in the to refuse hole and did not just accidentally fall in. Management was very accommodating. They seemed to deal with the matter and gave us a certificate for two nights stay. However, we remained nervous for the remainder of our stay and did not keep anything in the room that we were going to eat or drink.

Front desk staff; proximity to restaurants,, entertainment and clubs

Berto weekend in Orlando
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

I have no negative comments everything was great thank you

Everything they were very hospitable at my goes off to Linda she worked the front desk she was amazing.

Overall it was nice, just a few things that we were not impressed with.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was subpar. The drain in the shower was filled with hair and the water was hard to adjust(really hot)

The bed was comfortable and the staff was friendly. I liked the surrounding area and the convenience to Universal Studios.

Convenient and comfortable for a large group.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Trying to find the actual location was very difficult for someone coming in from out of town. We went to the other location first accidentally and the representative told us to use the GPS for directions, however, they were not reliable because the GPS didn't tell us to drive behind other buildings where the hotel was actually located. Also the pull-out couch was very thin and uncomfortable.

I liked the kitchenette with the full size fridge. The upstairs laundry was very clean and convenient. Breakfast was good quality and had lots of options and had good time availability. The shuttle to and from the parks was very nice and took away so much headache.

Very enjoyable.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

We were please with the accommodations and amenities that came with the stay. Because I don't like walking long hallways, when I requested a room close to the elevator, there was no problem. This helped me physically and I appreciated your agent who handled our check-in.

Turn around and stay someplace else
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

AC did not work in room -had to call three times before someone finally came up to fix. By that time we requested to move to another room. Shower knob does not work well, dishwasher still running when we got into our room and the golden rule should be for all hotels to have the room air running. Seemed ragged at the edges for a hotel. Walls so thin I understood all the conversation (in Spanish mind you!). Uncomfy beds-overall def. would not stay again-The Hyatt Place where we stayed initially was far superior! Please please for the love of god -add espresso or a cappuccino machine!! Guests love good coffee -especially after a bad nights sleep!

Our stay was most relaxing and extremely enjoyable. We will be back.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

My wife and I could live extremely comfortable in our beautiful suite room. It was fantastic. The location was great and the food was excellent. We already booked another stay in Feb. at this hotel.

I really enjoyed the gym.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The beds were a little old and worn down, the breakfast was a little cold and the room was smaller than expected and smaller then it looks in the pictures.

I really enjoyed the gym. It was spacious and wasn't crowded. The breakfast had a wide variety, i just wish it wasn't cold and the staff was awesome!

Very convenience located.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The sofa bed mattress very weak

Very convenience located. In the middle of universal and disney parks. Very close to downtown, convention center and seaworld area

We will be coming back!!!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bathroom fixtures were all loose, towel hanger at sink came apart, the toilet paper dispenser was loose and nearly came out of the wall

The shuttle bus to Universal Studios was excellent. The location was wonderful...Not only walking distance to your needs, the bus was very convenient!

Staff were very friendly, location was excellent .
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pool is very overlooked for those sun worshipers but they have a sister hotel next door and you can use the pool there.

Staff were very friendly, location was excellent .

Will come back next year.
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

American breakfast, it could variate more.

Breakfast was a bit dull for european taste, but i survived :) There is a pool, but sadle i didn't have time to relax beside it. Location is really good for a conference in OCCC. Many days during my week there i walked from there to hotel.

The extra touches of the weeknight reception is brilliant,...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Receptionist booked us a taxi to the airport but it was a more expensive flat rate

The extra touches of the weeknight reception is brilliant, free food and drink! Lovely hotel and great location we felt for us as a young couple.

Excellent as always but I won't be using your company again
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn't like the fact that your company, booking.com gave me a price 5 months ago which was different to the hotels when I told the hotel they phoned you, booking.com, and you tried to fob them off with some bullshit story. First and last time I use booking.com

Wonderful. Overall we were more than happy with Homewood Suites, excellent value for money!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Disney transport very hit and miss. Sometimes just one car came which wouldn't fit everyone in, other times a double decker bus would come! In cases when there wasn't enough room extra transport was always sent and this was appreciated however this delayed our day significantly and meant we lost out on a fast pass we had booked.

Cannot comment on the swimming pool as we didn't use it. Good selection of foods at breakfast and we were happy that this was included in price of room as it isn't in many hotels we looked at. Rooms are very spacious, very clean and very well maintained. Staff are very happy to help! Universal studios transport was excellent! (Disney transport not so good - see below)

Nice hotel and friendly staff. Would visit again
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn't like that the hotel elevators weren't working and I had to walk to the other side of the hotel with a 15 month old to the elevator that was working.

The room was nice, the eggs fluffy and the hotel was very clean. The staff was very friendly and very accommodating.

Great location for what we wanted to do.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was a good selection at breakfast, but the eggs were poor quality. Did they come from a box? Was expecting better. We were awakened around 6:30 am after a late night, by a loud noise. It sounded like someone was in the shower and there was air in the pipes.

Free wine and beer was nice. Room was large and comfortable.

Great stay, just watch your CC statement
    • Premium One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Our key had to be re-set three different times which was pretty inconvenient having to come down from the 6th floor. Also when there was a mix up with our charge card and instead of contacting our room the card was charged with a series of small unauthorized charges which I thought was unprofessional. Manager cleared it up but I wasn't pleased with the liberties used with the card they had.

The stay was great. Good room and comfortable amenities.

This was a good choice for my small family.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel has a free shuttle to and from Universal Studios. It also has a representative in the lobby to handle your theme park ticketing needs. Additionally, there are several restaurants and a couple of grocery stores close to the hotel.

Brilliant hotel, would happily stay again.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Free shuttle to both universal & Disney however return times were quite late so you were stuck there all day. Hotel staff were very friendly, pool was basic but good. Exceĺlent location and walking distance from lots of attractions.

Homewood suites
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

There wasn't really anything I didn't like maybe time for evening snacks to start a little later.

This hotel was in a great location,clean tidy and helpful staff. Great choice of breakfast items ,and great nibbles in evening. Although we only used this twice .

A good location, and friendly staff.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Lifts were out of order regularly. Toilets in both rooms needed fixed. Although receptionist were helpful, it was too small for size of hotel. At times we waited 30minutes to speak to one of them as they were busy. Lack of fresh air in the room, windows don't open at all. Carpet in room was wet around grill of air con. Only 8 sun loungers around pool, so we never got to sit out and chill.

Location was great. Staff were helpful. Housekeepers were good. Complementary breakfast was good. Evening snack and drink was a great idea.

Great central location and the breakfast and social evening...
    • King Suite- Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

Desk Staff could have been a bit more friendly

Great central location and the breakfast and social evening meals had a great selection. Rooms very comfortable.

Bad service from the start, when asked to change our room...
    • Two-Bedroom Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Bad service from the start, when asked to change our room because we were given 4 single beds and requested a room with 2 singles bed and a queen size bed the answer was You need to pay over 150$ !!!!!!!! Our room was next to all the storage of the service of the hotel, noisy through the day by the working staff Never again 👎🏽

Breakfast good
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Problems with the room_ bathroom sink clot_ sink at kitchen liking_door at bathroom every time you open the door make lot of noice and it stock and the room's that it's show on line it's not tru its falls atbertisment and the staff didn't care

Breakfast good

Homework suites international drive.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The fact that I was priced $1409 by booking.com but the hotel tried to charge me over $3000! My first day was quite stressful because of this and the next few days were overshadowed with the thought that I was going to be charged so much more.The person on the desk said it would be sorted. When I came to checkout they still tried to charge me over $3000 and when I queried this and showed them my booking confirmation, they just changed it to what booking.com quoted! If I had enough in my account, I would have been charged over double my quote! Also the safe in the room didn't work so we had to keep everything in a safe in the office which was a bit of an inconvenience.

We have stayed here quite a few times and it is in a great location and has shuttles to the park's and breakfast included which is a selling point for us as we don't drive and like a good breakfast to start the day. There is a hot selection, cereals, toast, bagels, waffles, Danish pastries and more. The beds are really big and really comfortable. There is a TV in each room, which is great. The staff are pleasant and always helpful if needed.

big room with lots of space.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

big room with lots of space. kitchen is very handy. room is exceptional. walgreens is about 10 min walk from the hotel, but there is a lot of restaurants nearby.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

ideal spot with all the needs met
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

better service at breakfast, seemed a little disorganised. better wifi would be nice

comfy bed, lots of room, free food on weekday evenings. shuttle pickups to theme parks

Great stay for our visit to Orlando
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

Only thing was the air con was a bit cold at times but apart from that, we couldn't fault it.

Great location just off International Drive. Buffet breakfast included and also complimentary evening drinks and snacks Mon - Thurs.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

You Won't be Disappointed!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The only thing I didn't like was the fact that there's a particular cable tv channel that they don't have.

The location is great! It's in close proximity to several restaurants, stores, and entertainment.

Stayedat the Homewood suites in Albany NY. That is why I chose this hotel again. I will be a repea
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Pool is in the shade the majority of the time.

Friendly, helpful staff. Room met our needs. Liked the breakfast included with room. Quiet, no noise from other rooms. Clean. Well equipped room. Good location.

Great stay
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The con was that I had to wait for my room at 2 in the afternoon.

I like that there was wooden floors but the rooms could've been a little more updated. Besides that the only problem with my stay is that I had to wait until 1 or 2 in the afternoon for a room.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

Great Stay
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Waffles in the morning great. Breakfast and snacks in the afternoon were a real treat!! Room was exactly what we expected actually even better. Staff was

The best ever!
    • Premium One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The location of this property is ideal. There are tons of food, and fun within walking distance.

This was the best experience I've had in my travels. Homewood suites is a 5 star package at a very reasonable price.

Great International Drive location
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The location on International Drive is superb. Close to the best restaurants. The shuttle to the parks was great. Only a 10 minute drive to airport. Great for families and free wine social is a bonus.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

Did not honor reservation price, then overcharges my card!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Not honoring booking.com's reservation price and being overcharged not once but twice! It took almost a month to receive my refunds and had to put a temporary block on my card so they would stop making charges that were not authorized. Booking.com could not even get them to reply back about the last charge and booking.com had to refund me my own money. Also, our stay was for only 2 days, but on our receipt they had us checked out 2 days later. Our reservation was made through booking.com for only $246 for two days but the hotel charged us $268 on our final bill. Then when we got back home a day after departing they charged us again for $268. Then the next day another $122! I had to fax paperwork because they didn't believe me and had to get booking.com involved to get my last refund because they refused to give it back and got defensive over the phone. They even refused booking.com and booking.com had to refund me themselves! Avoid this hotel like the plague!

We liked the location and the layout of the room.

Great Value!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

We asked for a King and got two full beds....no big deal, but room did smell slightly smoky (not good). There was no need for us to get a handicap accessible; I hope we were not taking that room from someone truly in need.

Breakfast was great and location was unbelievable! Wish I had time to use the great looking pool! VERY spacious and great proximity to Universal, for the money!

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

The Lady that greeted us at the front desk was an absolute...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Disappointing that the amazing breakfast was served on mounds of plastic and polystyrene - even though they had a sign in the bathroom asking us to hang up our towels to save the environment .. ?????

The Lady that greeted us at the front desk was an absolute darling! the hotel was clean and warm and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

Nice but needs improvement
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Staff should inform you about the shuttle bus to Disney and the additional money they hold on your credit card . Breakfast was not very good, things should she cooked longer . All potatoes were undercooked and soggy

The rooms are nice and clean. Louisa was very helpful enployee

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

My room was Clean & the bed was Comfy. I really enjoyed my stay. I felt Super Blessed :-)
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

They ran out of Oatmeal, so I guess staff could do better in verifying they are fully stock with Breakfast items, especially on a busy weekend like Christmas Eve. But Overall a good stay.

I liked the hash browns when they were hot & freshly cooked. I was Blessed that My room was pretty clean and spacious.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

Bait and switch!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Booking.com falsely advertised the property. There were no rooms with a with a King bed and 2 pullout sofas as advertised, so the room that was reserved by booking.com could not accommodate our family. Very stressful for all involved to make it right.

Eggs were good and a pretty good variety of other things too. All in all we enjoyed the breakfast.Even though booking.Com falsely advertised the room we were renting, the staff stepped up to the plate and made things right. Kudos to Homewood Suites. Shame on booking.com.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

USE TAXIS, NO PARKING AVAILABLE!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

When returning at night, all of the hotel's parking was taken by the 2 adjoining restaurants, bahama breeze and I believe Senor frogs. They wanted to charge us 5.00 to park!!! When in Orlando again, Im sorry, but I will have to stay at a different hotel.

We are repeat customers for Homewood suites, we really enjoy the cleanliness and hospitality.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

Wonderful stay
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Would like to have had more breakfast options for vegans...like scambled tofu with mushrooms or something.

Loved the location, near to everything yet tucked quietly away. Bed and pillows were comfortable and it was so convenient having a kitchen if we wanted to cook something and of course breakfast included was lovely! Upon checkout we were offered bottle water and chocolate which was a thoughtful touch...I always appreciate that...give more than people expect. Stay was wonderful would stay here again for sure.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

Average room with good location
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Overall bldg. and rooms were in need of updating and maintenance.

Location was good with access to International Drives many recreational venues. Breakfast was pretty good.

• Reviewed: 20 November 2016

Quite room.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Timing of room service. Seem to be each evening between 4 :30 and 5 :30 PM right when I was returning and getting ready to go back out

Quite room. Didn't get a chance to eat at night but smelled good as I was leaving each evening pleasant staff

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

It was Excellent, ideal for couples and families , i will be back

I did not receive my additional HH Points

The Front desk service. Rooms being clean on time The courteous treatment of the general staff Always willing to help with questions

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

Bed was comfortable.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

I would have preferrrd the pool be in the sun for a longer period of time during the day.

Bed was comfortable. Wifi was great. Breakfast and happy hour was great.

Perfect!!!!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Deserve 4 stars! Great Equipment in the room and the hotel. Huge and nice rooms. Huge pool. Free parking, free breakfast and free diner, it was amazing! Everything was perfect!!

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

The room is really good, with a very good and complete...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Wash machine and driers could be cheaper.

The room is really good, with a very good and complete kitchen. The hotel is really well located, between Disney and Universal parks. It is close to hundreds of restaurants.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

staff was friendly and addressed issues quickly
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

pool was being renovated and no one told us that prior to booking. construction was everywhere and no discount was given. elevators were slow and shook and lights did not light up

staff was friendly and addressed issues quickly

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

Homewood Suites The Place To Stay
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Our first trip to Florida was 25 yrs ago on honeymoon since then we have returned eight times We have stayed in lots of hotels and Homewood Suites is the best You have an excellent team in that hotel from the cleaning staff to the reception Clint checked us in and was wonderful we can't remember all the wonderful people's names but you have s girl from turkey on the reception who is great and the girl who checked us out dark hair pulled back please forgive my description but heavier build with a very pretty face In the dining room one girl stood out dark wavy hair middle shade short pony tail absolutely brilliant and great attitude The guys who clear the tables two dark skinned guys the shorter older one a gem In this hotel nothing was a problem for any of the staff we were welcomed home each night wished a great day every morning and we felt like we were staying with family We loved the hotel and all the facilities The only thing that let it down was the pool being closed and having to go to the sister hotel . The pool was good but what I will say is on my visits to it using the bathroom etc we did pick up on the fact the staff were not as nice we loved javier and a dark skinned fellow with a beard very helpful but the rest had the attitude of really your not staying with us do move along ! We are friendly chatty people and not complainers but I'd say the team in that hotel would beinifit from spending some time shadowing the team in the Homewood Suites We will be telling all our friends about the wonderful staff in this hotel with not one member of the team letting it down in anyway As a customer I could feel that they all worked together . One point I would make is it would be good if you had a complimentary shower room to use for guests leaving their luggage in the locked room even if it was an allocated 15 min slot .