Reviews of Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore 3 stars

625 South President Street, Harbor East, Baltimore, MD 21202, USA

#31 of 65 hotels in Baltimore

I would stay here again!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Very disappointed that, although the bedroom did have a door, the bathroom was within the bedroom! Making the bedroom was not so private. It is not a Keuig coffee maker in the room, I brought some k-cups, took them home with me. Not used to having rusty spot with pulled up wallpaper in Hilton properties, but that must be what makes it a Homewood, but did feel that our suite was clean & well maintained.

The location of this hotel was excellent, within walking distance of the harbor & all of it's shopping, restaurants & sites. Kind of a pricey area, but it's expected. Breakfasts were good-eggs & a meat, fresh fruits everyday, nice selection of carbs, juices & the all important coffee! Loved having the kitchen with full size refrigerator in the suite. Staff was very nice, quite polite!

excellent location & staff

No complaints.

We had a 14yr old with us. We had plenty of room & privacy with the separate bdrm. I also enjoyed the breakfast. Hotel staff was very helpful.

Location and accommodations were great. Staff could use more Hilton customer service training.
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Customer service was generally frustrating and Front Desk staff was awful-- They were strangely indifferent to our issue that a piece of clothing was missing from the check room. It took two calls which were not acted upon, and on the phone they claimed they were too busy with checkouts. I finally had to come down to find the desk completely empty of customers and they had still done nothing. I confronted them and no apology. It took me going down to get them to do something. Again, no apologies. The valet service does not come to your car when it comes in. We had to get out of the car and get them. However, the bellmen were nice and accommodating once you got them. Breakfast staff also responsive. I had made the reservation for 3 people but the sofa bed was unmade. Coming in late only to make up the bed did not sit well. Customer service was not up to the normal Hilton's standard.

The room was very nice.

The location was perfect and the hotel had everything we...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The furnishing seemed a little old and the decor was bland

The location was perfect and the hotel had everything we needed, including access to a real gym, which was great

arrived early -was told it would be an hour--did not get...
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite - Non-Smoking

arrived early -was told it would be an hour--did not get checked in till 3:45 and the front staff was not friendly or apologetic and actually seemed to say that since we did not book directly with them they really did not care

We like the location of the property.
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Room was a mess, hair in sink & bathroom floor. Drapes hanging off rod, kitchen utensils was dirty. Bed was definitely uncomfortable. Breakfast was cold both days

We like the location of the property. This is where we had stay for the last 4 years for Easter break

Good
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Receptionist wasn't polite with me. I booked about two weeks earlier but she told me she doesn't have room for me because when I booked they were overbooked. Is that my fault? Why did you let me book if you were overbooked? After driving seven hours I wasn't ready to hear that.

Never again.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Security terrible. People regularly at night waiting in lobby by elevators to stow a ride into rooms. Looked like drug dealers, hookers, and their pimps. Front desk didn't care. Never again.

A family of four looking to get away.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Parking is probably the only downside. You have to park in a parking garage which is fine, but expensive. But I guess that’s what you get for staying in the city. It was all worth it though because the location was amazing.

The location is amazing. We were able to walk to everything. The room was clean and comfortable for my family of 4. The free breakfast was also great. We had an issue with internet that was taken care of really quickly. We had a great time and look forward to staying again

I Will book again
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The pool was hard to get to because it was thru a fitness center and it closes earlier on the weekend. Pricey parking but I guess that's to b expected for the location

Free Breakfast until 11am, good food, access to swimming pool, suites have full kitchen. Spacious, clean, Harbor view...Overall good quality.

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

The price. I know it was New Years but a bit pricey.

Very nice and clean room. The bed was very comfortable. It was New Years eve and they offered champagne when you checked in. Close to Little Italy restaurants.

Staff was very accommodating
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Heat wasn't working properly in our room, had it up to 80 degrees and had to use extra blankets when sitting on couch and sleeping.

Staff was very accommodating

Great location, decent hotel for a short stay.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The hotel/rooms could use a bit of renovation and the staff was ok, but not exceptional.

The hotel is nice and in a great location with a lot of fantastic restaurants in walking distance.

Harbor Stay
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Bed was hard. Also, appeared to be connected to adjacent room. Could feel someone jumping on their bed, vibrated through. Have low back pain. Bath stopper was damaged. Could not take bath. Room was cold. Windows had poor insulation. Hard to park. Just used Uber.

Good buffett. Nice evening social. Suites were large.

Location was perfect- walking distance to harbor and plenty...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with City View

Called housekeeping for extra towels and got a recording. Then called front desk who said they'd take care of it but they never arrived. Pull out bed was low quality.

Location was perfect- walking distance to harbor and plenty of restaurants

Nice and comfortable hotel at the wateside with many dining...
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Nice and comfortable hotel at the wateside with many dining options around. Room was spacious and comfortable. Staff very helpful and breakfast was good

Loved it.

Can't think of anything.

Everything. The Inner Harbor was just a block away. The rooms were clean, large, well-organized. The bed and pillows were soft. My hall was extremely quiet. The staff were warm and welcoming. And the breakfast was delicious.

Not sure I'll be back... :/
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with City View

The last few stays have been rather disappointing since the unknown woman that answers my call down to the front desk requesting a "late check-out" whom has refused to grant me even 30 mins past 11:00am and is very rude about it. I've been a long time customer of Homewood Suites and only came back so many times because I used to experience true customer service and respect which sadly, this unknown woman has no interest in providing that service to me.

Clean, roomy, friendly staff, beautiful ro9ms, bar area and...

I had 3 rooms reserved. Each was in a a different name. My mother and brother were unable to pay for their rooms with a separate card. All 3 were billed to my card. This was a slight inconvenience.

Clean, roomy, friendly staff, beautiful ro9ms, bar area and fitness center.

Will not ever be returning to this particular hotel.

Staff was very unorganized and had several issues at checking which they tried to say was the fault of booking.com even though I had called twice to confirm earlier and they knew exactly what the reservation was for.

Leaving

Best spot in Baltimore to stay
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The in room furniture is getting a bit dated. Not terrible, but I've been staying there a long time. It needs some updating.

I'm a coffee lover, so the in room coffee wasn't for me. They do have a Starbucks at the hotel which is a big improvement over the stuff they have in room. Staff is really great as always. I love the location, since you can walk to so many nice restaurants and bars from there.

Booking.com phantom reservation!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with City View

I will NOT be using BOOKING.COM again! You only have one chance to make a first impression! I arrived at 3pm for check-in to find that the reservation I made through your company 8 days prior, was not in their system! It took a full hour of standing and waiting at the desk for my party to get check in. I am none too pleased that this situation greeted me and was still not effectively and speedily resolved. The Hilton staff at the desk attempted to distance them from the situation, stating that it was the 3rd parties responsibility to secure the reservation. I see this as a co-responsibility, as both parties have entered into a partnership! I will not be giving positive feedback to friends or others for booking.NOPE!

Amazing place to stay with children.
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The valet parking was $34 a night, well worth the money. The suite was spacious and perfect for a family of 5. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The gentleman who worked at the front desk even joked around with my 10 yr old! The staff at the hotel made everyone feel welcome and comfortable!

It was ok will broaden our range of places to stay next time
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The valet was super expensive my final bill was nearly 100 dollars more then what I booked it for the breakfast was ok no room service past 10pm?

The bed was comfortable

I got there very tired just wanted to rest but found out...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

I got there very tired just wanted to rest but found out that the room I reserved was not available. Had to sleep in an other hotel with my family. The room was very small so we're the 2 full size beds. It was very uncomfortable.

I would never go back that's for sure
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with City View

That the wifi was not working for my phone they could have comp me for something

The pool that's it I couldn't use my phone the wifi was not working for my phone all thaday dam money I paid like really

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Your Average Run of the Mill Hotel Suite
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room wasn't the nicest. The air didn't get cool enough

I liked the format of the room with a living area, kitchen and bedroom. The gym was great.

Very clean, Cousy and just a 5 min walk to harbor. Love the place.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

I choose VIP parking which is cost more rather then self parking .its in the same building and you have an access to it from the hotel.

Great location close to harbor just a 5 min walking. I was worry about cleanses form some reviews But the room was very clean. I would recommend staying there.

Good location, clean and friendly!!!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

This was our first time to the area and we did not know that parking was a premium. The circle drive was shared by two hotels and not very big. While the valet and bell hop staff was great it was hard to navigate. They charge $35 per night to park the car which we did not use during our stay as it would have cost us to park elsewhere and we walked wherever we went. When we return we will look into self parking options.

The room was comfortable and clean. The staff was excellent from check in to the cleaning people to the staff in the breakfast room. The location was perfect for us as we walked most places in the inner harbor.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

It was a horrible stay
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The bathrooms the bedrooms the couches look Egypt it smelled like smoke it had roaches

I didnt like nothing bout it.the rooms was small bathroom was small and dirty.our refrigerator wasnt. Getting cold

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

Great value Inner Harbor sweet suites hotel
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast could have been better, for example by keeping supplies stocked. Elevator and door lock both needed repair

Room was great, staff very friendly, lots of extras, outstanding value

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

I decorated the room for V day and she loved it
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The fact that I can't afford to live there lol

Everything was excellent I wish I could live there ! This is my number one recommended place away from anyone's home

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Great hotel at a great location
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The hallways were suffocatingly hot.

The staff was super friendly and attentive, and the room clean, comfortable and spacious. The complimentary breakfast was better than expected- a different variety of eggs, meats, and starches on both mornings I was there.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Beautiful room, Poor parking
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Ugh! Truth time. Bathroom floor was grimy. Self parking was insanely priced! We spent well over $100 on 3 days of parking. Valet is only slightly more until you add in tips. I called room service, twice, no one answered (yes within the proper time frame). No fresh washclothes on our last night. Kitchen's coffee supplies were never refilled. IMO if you leave 2 setups in a freshly booked room, then every day should bring the par level to 2 setups. I need my coffee!!

The breakfast included in your stay is wonderful. Full meal & many extras! Fresh fruit galore. The room, a king size suite & our harbor view, were fabulous. Just as pictured. Pet friendly is always a bonus! The staff was beyond friendly. Everyone we dealt with, in any capacity, were beyond friendly & courteous.

• Reviewed: 9 December 2016

Good hotel and bad agent
    • Double Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Booking. Com is bad It gives variable and expensive rate For each night different rate I will never book with them I will inform my friends not to book via them good hotel

• Reviewed: 16 November 2016

Inner harbor hotel
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Poor breakfast no variation ,no safety box in the rooms .sink outside the toilet and located beside the closet.closet door folded sliding poor quality and struggled to open and close it each time.no water hose beside the toilet bassinet.pillows were not comfortable and no daily water bottles supply only upon arrival.

Location corner apart from the harbor and lobby connected directly to Starbucks.spacious room.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2018

Fine
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room is noise espacially the night. I think it come from inside room. I do not know what is it. It is not air condition.

Location, full kitchen

Bed and pillows terrible

The location and facility is suburb, yet they need to change old furniture and beteer house keeping

Furniture, daily house keeping

Comfort and cleaness were not satisfactory to me The sofa bed is old and smelly House keeping is below average

Not again
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The furniture and rug were worn and stained.

The location.

Bed not comfy ( mattress on bed and pull out bed low quality)
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Bed not comfy ( mattress on bed and pull out bed low quality)

1 Day Additional Parking fee $24

pet friendly, excellent staff

Would never come back

Served its purpose
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Unfriendly check-in, limited space in the living room, limited room service menu

Location was perfect

😲

Lack of pool gym

Clean

Staff was great and the manager the fact I had to work and...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Staff was great and the manager the fact I had to work and it was our 1 year anniversary for me and my husband they made it the best for us.

Location and facilities

Parking is expensive

Location and facilities

Excellent location, great staff, bonus free breakfast and wifi, will definitely book again!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room felt outdated and "stale". Needs updating for sure.

Great location, free breakfast, free Wi-Fi, and excellent staff.

Very clean , great breakfast , good view of Baltimore, very...
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Very clean , great breakfast , good view of Baltimore, very friendly and helpful staff .

It was awesome i must say. We enjoyed breakfast, convenience of the kitchen and the view😊
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The occupants next to us, were very loud 🙉

The room was fantastic and the amenities were top of the...
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Was a little disappointed with the free buffet selection.

The room was fantastic and the amenities were top of the line.

All that and more.
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The entire experience was beyond our expectations. We had room to make our vision boards and enjoy one another.

Location and breakfast

Pool closed to guests for swim lessons on sat from 9-12

Location and breakfast

Free Breakfast!
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite - Non-Smoking

HVAC was broken when checked in but they fixed very quickly

Free Breakfast! Very good customer service. Large rooms

How easy check in was, how clean the room was,

They didn’t have robes

How easy check in was, how clean the room was,

• One-Bedroom Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Valet parking, movies theater, shops and starbuks

Not to shabby
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite - Non-Smoking

I really didn’t like the linens, the blankets and sheets were so hard...there was nothing soft about the bed in my opinion

The view was cool

Non smoking rooms

Parking

Breakfast was not good

Breakfast was not good

The staff as well as management at the desk were very accommodating and met standards expectations.
    • Double Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Furnitures are not to standard as well as the bathroom and kitchen with its utensils

The quietness meets the requirements per my request

Love Homewood Suites
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Need something horizontal in bathroom.

Great accommodations, central location, great food.

Great location in harbor east

Parking was $23 a day extra

Reception staff's response are bad.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Reception staff's response are bad.

The fluffy bed.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Valet was very rude. Charges r crazy never again will I use my credit card.

The fluffy bed.

Went for Labor Day Weekend and was the best decision made! This place exceeded my expectations.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Definitely enjoyed everything Homewood Suites has to offer .

great stay

free breakfast

Beautiful big room

Beautiful big room

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

• One-Bedroom Double Suite - Non-Smoking

We like the location, which is always important in Baltimore. However, the room was just so-so.

Dated property, uncomfortable beds

Paying for parking.

Paying for parking.

I would stay there again
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

snacks in the room would have been nice.

very nice room. loved the kitchenette. The bed was super comfortable and the room was neat and clean

How it was right across from the harbor.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The price for the room should have included free valet.

How it was right across from the harbor.

Browse Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore traveller photo gallery