Reviews of Homewood Suites by Hilton Cleveland-Beachwood 3 stars

25725 Central Parkway, Beachwood, OH 44122, USA

#3 of 12 hotels in Beachwood

I had a very comfortable and pleasant experience.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

The room décor could use some modernization but that is secondary to my expectations. It was a great room.

I loved the size of my king suite. The breakfast on Sunday was awesome! Grits were a plus.:) The staff was great and always responded timely to my requests..

Very nice visit & very comfortable stay.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

Cable didn't get signal a few times; not major. Family out of suite; most of stay. Love recycling; but recycling bins took up a lot of room in hotel suite. But I loved the gesture & recyle too.

Love my kitchen & vanity area for the bathroom, Lobby is absolutely beautiful & super friendly & helpful staff, Thank you, Mrs. Screen & Family

Perfect for overnight or a business stay.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

As everywhere, the general room lighting was weak. Lots of desk lamps, though.

Spotlessly clean and friendly. Excellent location. Quiet. The staff were very helpful.

Great place- solid breakfast, terrific value!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Great selections for evening Social hour(dinner for me and my daughter). Comfortable clean room. Great breakfast in am. Would stay here again and again. Coffee and tea selections were perfect.

The breakfast and room was nice
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

It felt like I was being harassed by the pool staff for wrist bands during my family and I time in the pool. One of the wristbands was left in our suite by accident . I didn’t have a problem going back to get it however the pool attendant hounded me down about providing that wristband . It was very uncomfortable and the reason why I gave my overstay this rating .

The breakfast and room was nice

So-so
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

Took too long for the rooms to warm up. Low quality Wi-Fi connection in room. Think a little over priced.

Good location and courteous staff. Nice clean breakfast area!

Was very clean
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

The pool was green and complete lack of communication from staff about usage of pool. Didn’t not receive “bracelet” upon checking in Friday, Saturday pool was unbelievably over crowded, went to swim and was told I we needed bracelet that we never received to enter pool area. I think pool should be staffed to make sure not overcrowded and kids are actually accompanied by adults. Breakfast was great except the kids that left unattended by adults, staff handled that very well.

Was very clean

Felt like home
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

That fact the the ad says fully-equipped kitchen but the rooms don't have ovens. Manager did let us bake cookies at restaurant kitchen though. Also the fact that you can't earn Hilton Honor points if the booking is through a third party (i.e. Booking.com)

Linda at the reception is awesome and so friendly. Also shuttle bus to go to the doctor and the store was a great convenience.

I was on the top floor and there were children running around til late at night.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel looked like it was in an industrial area. The beds in my room were of different sizes; one was higher than the other and the TVs were very small and the furniture was sparse. Finally the kitchen was rather tiny. I don’t think l will ever stay at the Homewood suites again as it was not what I expected. I was rather disappointed in fact to be honest as the price was higher than most of the Marriott brands in which I normally stay so I thought that the rooms would be nicely appointed. They were not.

Clean, convenient place to stay with friendly staff...!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Pool area was a little messy but at least this time, there were no unattended children running around. Nothing else bad to say...!

I'm a patient at Cleveland Clinic and have found this to be a reasonable and convenient location to stay as I'm from Michigan. The free breakfast and Happy Hour appetizers are a nice bonus. The hot tub has been a hit and miss but this past visit was a hit... The staff are always super nice and helpful.

Swimmingpool and the gym.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

Breakfast was ok, but should a greater variety of food. Like bacon.

Swimmingpool and the gym. Dinner Monday through Thursday. Perfect considering our main goal was to visit our son at Notre Dame. Also short distance to the airport and Cleveland.

Lovely stay as usual
    • Smoking King Studio Suite

Our third stay there in 2 years Great atmosphere, great location The staff is fantastic and helpful Hours of breakfast operations is very practical We used the free diner once for business and it was also a great point !

Homewood Suites by Hilton-Beachwood/Cleveland is a HIT!

Nothing really!

Two adults with an adult child stayed in the king suite on the 4th floor. Room was spacious, very comfortable bed and pull out sofa. Temperature in the room very comfortable (we like it colder than the average person!) ... had thermostat set at 64 degrees when we were sleeping. Breakfast was awesome and full of good stuff! Location was great...went to Winking Lizard Pub across the street twice. Very impressive menu! Other than that, no restaurants within walking distance. Only 9 miles from Case Western Reserve University (25 minute drive, though, with all the ridiculous traffic)! Right off the expressway, too. The employees were VERY pleasant and personable!

The accomodations were nice.
    • Two Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

The person at the front desk on check-in was VERY rude, the breakfast wasn't good and a staff member during breakfast was mean to my children. When I made the reservation I wasn't aware that I was using a third party, which caused some confusion.

The accomodations were nice.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

A wonderful getaway.
    • One Bedroom King Suite - Disability Access/Bath Tub

Room was a little to small.

The breakfast was good!!And the sheets were clean fluffy and even though it was cotton sheets they felt like silk Ahhhhhh!!

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

Friendly
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

I wish it was closer to Cleveland clinic, or wish it had some type of transportation for people going to Cleveland

I love that they had a light dinner available as well!! Made our stay much easier! We were here because my daughter was at Cleveland clinic! Made it much nicer to know what we had at the hotel.

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

Wonderful accommodations for the money.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

There wasn't anything that I didn't like.

I was very pleased with my two room suite the kids sleeping area was separated from our sleeping area by the living room. The kitchen was perfect and had everything you needed to make a light meal. The hotel breakfast had a lot to choose from and he meet and greet was much more that I had imagined. Well worth the money.

Filthy
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was dirty. Sheets were dirty,pool out couch had crackers in it. Doors were filthy. I wiped down all the doors and door knobs.

Great breakfest.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

A great value.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

The pool and hot tub area was nice, but the night that we stayed, there were people having a birthday party. We went to town for shopping and dinner, and thought that we would finish the evening relaxing in the hot tub while our daughter swam in the pool. Needless to say, it was a little chaotic. Very noisy, hot tub full of kids, etc. But we were finally able squeeze into the hot tub for a bit when the birthday party kids were switching gears from the hot tub to the pool. But it was ok. We have kids ourselves, so we completely understood.

The room was very spacious and the mini kitchen was an added bonus that seemed like a free upgrade, because many other rooms at that cost and even at higher costs do not have that nice of a living space. We thought the breakfast was pretty good as well. It was nice to have some hot food items and not just the typical muffins and yogurt. As good as any continental breakfast that we have had. We really thought that the value of your motel was really great.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Not terrible.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

Toilet handle broken - ignored after first report - fixed after second. Coffee was never hot in lobby. On checkout - desk person did not thank us and ignored us until we spoke.

Our room was clean, comfortable. Friendly breakfast staff. Quiet room - but difficult to manage the heat level.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

Nice and friendly place, but some of the mechanical systems were not working correctly.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Toilet problems, partially corrected. Bathtub/shower may have been leaking water onto the floor. HVAC didn't work Scrambled eggs way over-cooked, dry.

All of the staff was very friendly, including the maintenance man, housekeeping and the food servers. Bed very comfortable. Rooms were clean.

Disappointment
    • Two Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

I had to clean the doors and light switches. Something all over the doors spilled beverages. One of the staff members yelled at my 16 year old about the waffle maker..she didn't show her how to operate but yelled at her. I travel and choose to only stay at homewood suites but this one I would think twice..people staying there extremely loud running up and down hallways..

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

Make sure your door security lock is on because people try to get in at 2am!!!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Incompetent staff gave out key cards to someone else that tried to get in at 2am! Young man hung up on me and when I went to speak to him he was extremely rude. But next am Linda gave us the room for free.

Very nice room

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

• Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

Great location. Close to every attraction. Nothing farther then a 10-15 minutes drive. Would recommend for couples or families. Felt very safe in a place we haven't traveled to before

• Reviewed: 18 August 2016

Clean, large rooms, everything you could possibly need, and great staff
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

Pool was very cloudy, enough so where we didn't use it (possible bacteria, growth, etc) they had a ton of people using it and it's not very big so it's probably tough to keep it clean. Breakfast was free each day which was great, but it's a typical hotel breakfast so it's not going to blow you away :)

Rooms were very large and had everything you could possibly need including a kitchen with stove and fridge and sink. Very clean hotel and friendly staff and breakfast was included.They even offer a complimentary dinner on Monday nights.

Always great stays for my fam.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Always great stays for my fam. Kids love the pool. Breakfast is great and so is the staff.

It was clean.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

It was slightly outdated. Carpets need to be cleaned.

It was clean. The lobby was welcoming.

Super relaxing

The kitchen in room, my room was right by the elevator
    • Smoking King Studio Suite

No tub in my room, couldn't swim or no use of Jacuzzi,, way too many kids in that day..

The kitchen in room, my room was right by the elevator

Great lots goin on

Everything was great

Staff was real helpfull front desk helped me download uber app

Nice and clean both inside and out.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Bathroom door wouldn't close withe toilet seat being down. That was a little annoying when guest came over.

Nice and clean both inside and out.

Room was spacious yet cozy.

I liked it all.

Room was spacious yet cozy.

Awesome
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

Breakfast eggs are not good.

The eggs just need to be seasoned and bigger juice cups but...
    • Smoking King Studio Suite

The eggs just need to be seasoned and bigger juice cups but it was a great stay will be back 💛

Our stay was phenomenal from check in to check out 100%
    • Two Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

At breakfast they treated us with the up most respect as if we were at HOME

The staff was super friendly.
    • Two Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

Some of the furniture is a bit outdated. Could use a bit of a makeover.

The staff was super friendly. I totally felt appreciated during my stay.

Breakfast pool location

Breakfast pool location

Only complaint was one of the eyes on the stove didn’t work.
    • Smoking King Studio Suite

Only complaint was one of the eyes on the stove didn’t work. I’m a wizard in the kitchen, but it was annoying lol

Will be coming back. Great stay!

Awesome bed!

Great guest services

N/a

Breakfast warm and good staff was very helpful

we will still be back
    • One Bedroom King Suite - Disability Access/Bath Tub

our bed was poor. We both rolled to the middle. Rm 208 Door top hinge screws stripped out and loose

A very convenient and comfortable suite hotel.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

Bathroom sink was clogged.

Very large, spacious suite with a good kitchen. Friendly desk staff.

Great family hotel

Great for beachwood area. 20 min from down town

Price, breakfast, size of family room, gym pool and jacuzzi, super clean rooms and nice atmosphere

Beds need improvement

The beds were uncomfortable

It was convenient

Amazing

Everything ❤️❤️❤️

Kitchen is a great bonus
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

TV difficult to see from bed - too small for room.

Like having a kitchen in the room. Money saver for meals.

Great stay

Clean and central location

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Convenient location, tired hotel
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The rooms were tired...molding coming off walls; updates/refreshing definitely needed.

Lobby, breakfast bar

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

WONDERFUL TIME
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

My whole stay was really excellent and I will be returning very soon.....

Could have been better

Everything was broken and someone threw up outside of my room

The hot tube when it was a lot if kids their

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

The room and continental breakfast

The room and continental breakfast

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

Location and cost
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

Cabel signal. Tv did not work or delayed signal the entire stay.

Location and cost

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Everything was cool

Everything was good

Everything was cool

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

Bathroom shower door was did not slide properly.

S

Happy new Year
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Toilet paper and tissues like wood

Location Breakfast mattres on bed comfortable front desk and ladies at breakfast were wonderful

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

Good hotel for grandparents from out of town!
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast is poor - coffee very good

Big suite, everything works well

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

The pumpkin muffins were delicious!

The room had an odor.

The pumpkin muffins were delicious! Workout room was good.

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

Very enjoyable!
    • Smoking King Studio Suite

I enjoyed how the staff was very helpful during me stay!

Awesome place to stay.
    • Smoking King Studio Suite

We loved everything about our stay .

• Reviewed: 5 August 2016

Room was comfortable, in suite kitchen was great with full...
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

Pool was small and crowded with small children

Room was comfortable, in suite kitchen was great with full size fridge.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

• Smoking King Studio Suite

Bed was comfortable & room was nice everything was nice & good breakfast was delicious

• Reviewed: 4 May 2016

Staff was excellent.

Staff was excellent. Everyone was very happy and friendly. We have stayed in Homewood Suites in Virginia and Cleveland and had the best experience. I will always look for Homewood Suites first from now on when we travel!!

• Reviewed: 11 April 2016

Everything was great.

I had a wonderful 5-night stay at your hotel. I didn't have any dislikes....except on my last morning (April 9) there was more snow outside in the morning than I would have liked.

Everything was great. I especially appreciated the staff. I was so impressed that I wrote down the names of Linda and Nina at the front desk, Pam the room-keeper, Abdul also a room-keeper who did a fantastic job in a friendly and pleasing way with efficiency, also to mention Shannon. Also to mention: I loved the room layout, the spaciousness, the handiness, full-service kitchen, and even the window drapes would close perfectly so that no light would shine into the room. AND...I liked the breakfast and dinner buffets. MORE: I liked the desk and its size, and the 2-person sofa...and....the bathroom was very comfortable. Summation: I have stayed at many hotels over the years. In plain English, I was a 10+ happy camper...and honored to be your customer.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2016

I enjoyed the room and the staff was very accomodating

I didn't like that people came in from the outside to swim at the hotels pool, it left little room for the paid guest to enjoy

I enjoyed the room and the staff was very accomodating

• Reviewed: 15 March 2016

The room was beautiful and the breakfast was great.

We could not use the pool (one of the main reasons for booking) because it was closed for a couple hours due to unruly children. Also their was no view from our room.

The room was beautiful and the breakfast was great.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2016

The breakfast was horrible! So was the coffee! I would expect fresh coffee in the a.m. No kleenex in room, missing washcloths, outdated hotel menu posted on the frig.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2016

First it was clean, please tell your cleaning crew.

Not one thing

First it was clean, please tell your cleaning crew. The white linen, very comfortable pillows, comfortable bed mattress was a quality one. Having a whole kitchen, separate sitting room, and a door to divide bedroom. I loved the whole experience, hope I can afford to come again, I will be getting married soon, and I would love to come there for our honeymoon. Please let me know the cheaper months to bood. FIVE STAR for sure. Lood bless. Anna Brendorfer

• Reviewed: 5 January 2016

Well we have kids that travel with us all the time and the...

Well it not your fault but need a warm place for people who smoke to go should not hv to stand in the cold or go to there car in the winter.

Well we have kids that travel with us all the time and the big thing is to make sure they have a pool. Second best thing when you have kids is the free breakfast I love it. Third thing is the dinning places and grocery stores was there and the gas station i said it a very good location. The young lady she was the greeter she was amazing and man that took care of your breakfast and area we did not want for nothing they was very friendly and respectful to all they guess they kept checking on the guess asking do they need any thing else they was great when something was out it did not take them long to refill the pans kudos do

• Reviewed: 1 October 2015

Comfy bed, nice furniture, nice room set up.

My smoking room had no ashtray, the room had a very weird smell, and I heard a supper loud fan all night! The wifi didn't even display on my device!!!! The breakfast selection sucked, the eggs were awful, the sausage had a bad taste and was supper greese, no regular syrup for waffles or the under cooked French toast sticks; only sugar free and there was know one to assist with breakfast!!!

Comfy bed, nice furniture, nice room set up.

• Reviewed: 15 September 2015

Location was Great, plenty of restaurants with in walking...

Bed was a little hard

Location was Great, plenty of restaurants with in walking distance as well as a pub literally across the street. Breakfast was pretty good

• Reviewed: 1 September 2015

Nice clean facility, but water quality was bad.

Nice clean facility, but water quality was bad. City flushed hydration system without notice. Had to brush teeth in Brown water, gross and seriously unsanitary. Dishwasher had water sitting in bottom, again unsanitary and unsafe.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2015

Wonderfully spacious room.

Breakfast wasn't very tasty. The eggs and sausage we had were poor quality, but there were many other options such as waffles, cereal, fruit, yogurt, etc. Potatoes were good!

Wonderfully spacious room. Very clean. Pool was exceptionally clean as well.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2015

Kids loved the pool and it was open late enough they could...

Kids loved the pool and it was open late enough they could have a swim after dinner, before bed. It was quiet and breakfast was good. Great night away.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2016

Staff was friendly and very helpful.

People using the pool area had little respect for the property or the other patrons.

Staff was friendly and very helpful. It was close to restaurants.

There are also 39 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.