Reviews of Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Park Central Area 3 stars

9169 Markville Drive, Dallas, TX 75243, USA

#93 of 173 hotels in Dallas

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Great place to stay away from home.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The fact that we had to pay to use the washing machines. It could have been made complimentary too. There was always the smell of cigarettes in the hallways. Swimming pool salty water was stinging the children’s eyes. I wish the kitchen had a blender in it.

The complimentary evening meals from Mon- Thurs were welcoming. Rooms were nicely cleaned up daily. Staff were friendly and prompt to respond to isssues reported.

WONDERFUL experience! I'll definitely stay here again. ***highly recommend***
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bathroom layout was a little inconvenient for our group. The shower and toilet are separate from the sink, which made the shower area feel a bit cramped. But that wasn't a big deal and wouldn't keep us from returning. A can opener in the room would have been handy, too. Other than that, they pretty much thought of everything we'd need ahead of time. Wonderful hotel!!

The room and especially the staff exceeded our expectations. I'll definitely stay at another Homewood Suites based on my experience at this location. Breakfast at this location was, like everything else, above expectation. They'll even pick up groceries for you if you leave them a shopping list! The room includes pots, pans & dishes. They really make you feel at home.

So pleased with everything the property offered.
    • King Suite - Smoking

So pleased with everything the property offered. Also, Paris, the front desk clerk, was very welcoming and helpful. My family was very happy with the stay.

I was great
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

They never cleaned the room for the three days that we stayed only gave us more towels the handy man knocked twice and just open the door

The breakfast was great and helped cut out of some expense. The location was within 15 miles of everything we wanted to do

It's always convenient.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

I have noticed that some of the rooms could use a little refurbishing, but we will still stay there.

We have stayed at this hotel many, many times over the last 7 years. We go back because of the space, the kitchen, and the comfortable beds. The staff is very accommodating and friendly. Rockie

Totally enjoyed our stay. Will stay again.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pool area was not well ventilated. To stuffy and warm to enjoy for a long period of time.

The breakfast was amazing, staff was friendly and the rooms were clean and spacious.

Great breakfast
    • Queen Suite - Disability Access with Bath Tub

They have charged extra money from my credit card, that was first hotel who did it, please be careful guys. Location is not good, after 1 night my car has some scratches. Swim pool is very small and indoor - very hot and humanity....I do not recommend this hotel.

Great breakfast

My overall stay was good and I will be coming back.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Eggs could have been a little better but weren't that bad.

I will be staying here again. Great price and location. Service was excellent. My kids loved it.

The property had a nice family atmosphere with indoor pool...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

No complaints at all. Great weekend overall.

The property had a nice family atmosphere with indoor pool and also the outdoor basketball court and sitting area. Really had a great time and if I come back to Dallas I’ll definitely be staying here again. Great staff and hospitality as well. And the complimentary breakfast was perfect.

If it weren't for the staff I would come back.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The staff did not tell me about taking extra money off my card for a mistake that took place. They ayed it off like it was nothing so I had to wait to get my money back and find out on my own without common courtesy to be respectful enough to tell me what they did in the spot. Other than that I had no problem with the hotel except the location. Hot tub was cold.

Breakfast was nice. Clean hotel. Rooms were clean.

Very relaxing and easy ck in and out
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The rug by the door close to our room needed replacing- both my husband and I almost tripped on it

The front desk let us check in early and gave us free beverages and a welcome bag - hospitality was great!

overall it was a great trip and experience
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The swimming area is small, was a lot of children so as an adult you really couldn't relax in the spa or pool area, which is why we picked the location.

bed was comfortable, breakfast was great, staff was amazing.

Great stay for the price!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

A little more selection for breakfast meats😀

I am glad I stayed. I really enjoyed the front desk attendant, she was very polite, helpful and friendly. The pictures looked just like the photos. I ending up getting an extra room for the kids. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool. We had food delivered and bought groceries because we had such a nice kitchen/dining area. The whole experience was great!

Room was cozy but pool was green.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The reason I rented the hotel room was it had a indoor pool for the kids but they weren’t able to swim because the pool was green.

It was cozy and spacious.

Other then the pool and toilet my stay was actually comfortable and peaceful I will be staying again
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

I never seen them clean the pool ,not sure if it was a heated pool or it was hot cause it was dirty getting into it you started to itch immediately and it was the worst salty taste ever not that we was trying to get the water in our months it didn’t even have that clean water smell so by the second day I stopped my kids from going,my toilet kept stopping up so they left a plunger in my room and the bathroom sink did the same thing on the last night

The room was comfortable,They served free cookies and drink through out the day which was really nice,they served a good breakfast with many choices and good ones,they kept the place really clean,Walmart and other food locations was minutes away which was good.they stocked the room daily with towels and soaps ect and if for what ever the reason you needed to ask for something they handled it ASAP and the water stayed hot!!!

Loved the inside pool for my kids!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was a little crowded and if we could just gotten bacon or sausage instead of ham... Other than that loved our stay!!

Loved the inside pool for my kids!!

Nice staff,was everything that was advertised.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The layout of breakfast was poor leading to severe congestion getting breakfast. If there are families present allow more time for breakfast than normal.

Nice staff,was everything that was advertised.

execellent
    • Two Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The beds were not comfortable. pillows were even worse. That would be my only con about this hotel stay. The sofa bed had springs.. i understand they are not the most comfortable beds, but my teenage daughter could not even sleep on it. Overall we would definitely stay here again and reccomend..but bring your own pillows

The staff was very welcoming and the rooms were nice and spacious. Evening snacks set out along with great coffee and the breakfast was great

Never Again!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

I paid for a non smoking room but was given a smoking room because they overbooked. The room smelled awful and I could NOT get comfortable. Will never stay here again.

Terrible, dirty and run down hotel!!!!
    • Two Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The leather chair had multiple worn spots which was unsanitary. The fold out and roll away were 2 inches thick and you could feel the bars underneath the mattress. The pool was green, the hot tub was yellow/brown and cold. The floors were STICKY in the room, when I complained about them I was told that the housekeepers were just using too much solution on them. The window was leaking water. Thank goodness we weren't there long.

Staff was somewhat helpful.

Good hotel facility near Medical City
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Disappointed no shuttle service with this hotel - other Homewood properties in Dallas have free shuttle service covering transportation within five miles.

Convenient location to my appointment. Breakfast items included in room rate. Helpful front desk staff.

Very very bad
    • Queen Suite - Disability Access with Bath Tub

Almost everything!! Very bad smell for the whole hotel, room smell very bad! Pool smell very bad, the room clean very aweful ! We found bug on the bed, and spider inside the closet! I don't recommend this hotel at all, we made check out and we r waiting our money to be back!!

Everything was perfect
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

I found a bed bug on my pillow in the middle of the night! When I called down to the front office the lady was rude! This was my second time booking with them and I never had that problem before!

Everything was perfect

Would stay again.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Carpet could probably use a good cleaning, felt hard or crunchy. With the property being pet friendly, it might be a good idea to have some type of hard floor.

Staff was friendly and helpful. Property had a kitchenette and same floor laundry, that would be great for a long stay. Loved that it was pet friendly and my puppy could come with us.

The staff was awesome from the housekeeping ladies to the...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bathtub was clogged up. We reported but no one came.

The staff was awesome from the housekeeping ladies to the manager. My kids enjoyed the indoor pool to the choices for breakfast.

The location and price was great.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The old hotel smell. Better breakfast like the other locations.

The location and price was great. Stay was great. Needs to be updated, hotel is old. The breakfast wasn't good. I stay with them alot and this was the worst one as far as hotel, breakfast. Staff was great. Just need a little update.

I liked the price of the room, and the hotel was clean, just...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Our room smelled like smoke the entire trip.

I liked the price of the room, and the hotel was clean, just our room smelled like cigarette smoke the entire trip.

Located near plenty of stores and fast food chains.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Shady bookkeeping, as they charged my credit card three times over three days to get total payment. Room door falling off the hinges. Dirty carpet, had to wear sandals. Dirty sink with hair shavings. Window screen not repaired, sitting on bedroom floor. Empty shampoo bottle. It seemed like a break room for hotel employees.

Located near plenty of stores and fast food chains. Solid breakfast. Good wifi

I WAS NICE BT I DIDNT LIKE THE ROOM SITUATION
    • Two Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The rooms where way to small,I booked the biggest suite bt once I got there they told me That they were being cleaned because dogs messed it up. I do not like that it's dog friendly

The room was very clean and cozy

This hotel was absolutely wonderful!
    • Two Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was not 1 single thing I would change. :-)

My husband and I brought our teenage children to Dallas for a fun filled vacation. We were searching for a hotel that offered a two bedroom suite for a reasonable rate. And we found exactly what we needed here at Homewood Suites. Housekeeping was prompt every day and everything was sparkling clean from the first moment we arrived. Every single staff member that we came in contact with was cheerful, helpful, and welcoming. They have close parking which made loading and unloading our vehicle very easy. They offer a delicious breakfast and a wonderful evening reception on Monday through Thursday which we participated in every day. We will certainly stay at this hotel every time we visit Dallas!!

Great place /Need to Update
    • Two Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Just need to update the furniture and carpet in the rooms. Minor complaint the cleaning staff did not get to clean the room 2 days in a row even though we left the room for hours at a time .

The staff was wonderful, helpful, very friendly. The breakfast and snacks were great! Rooms was comfortable.

6.0
    Okay Stay.
    • Two Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Hallways didn't seem to use the AC so it was quite hot. Elevator was broken the entire stay and seems to be in need of major repair. Breakfast was okay but evening socials lacked what other Homewood Suites have provided. Outside areas were clean and there is plenty of parking. Overall, not the best and not the worst but could use some improvement.

Room was spacious and pretty clean. Staff was very nice and helpful.

Somewhat Satisfied
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bathroom could have been a lot cleaner. Stains were highly visible on glass cups. Old hair was stuck on face towels. The toilet was dirty on the inside as well. Plus there's a 50.00 dollar incidentals fee that the staff doesn't tell you about upon check-in.

The full kitchen was a plus. The bedroom was comfortable. The living room area was nice. The indoor pool and workout center was pretty good too.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

I would stay there again!
    • Two Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pool is VERY small (but fine for kids to splash around).

Very nice rooms, very comfy beds, very homely. The staff at the front desk is really nice (as always at Homewood Suites). Parking space is ample, the WiFi is free of charge.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Relaxing & welcoming accommodations & warm cookies
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was a short (or something) in the lights in the bathroom. We couldn't use use the fan when the light & heat lamp were on or the lights turned off. Another time the lights just totally went off while in the shower. We were in 308.

The separate bedroom was welcome & definitely the ice maker! The breakfast was excellent especially the variety and real plates! Check in staff & woman working during breakfast (actually everyone) very friendly.

I would have given it highest rating, however the air...
    • Two Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

I would have given it highest rating, however the air conditioner was not cooling properly and was leaking into the a/c closet floor. It got the carpet pretty wet in the bedroom and it was not fixed during the three days we were there. The shower head in the bathroom was broken as well. However the property manager gave us a big discount on the room rate due to the problems we experienced. We also did have the option to move to a smaller room but we chose to stay in our 2 bedroom unit.

Convenient to everything.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bed wasn't comfortable and it was supposed to be a king, but felt more like a queen and the pull out sofa was very hard.

The breakfast was different every morning. The parking was convenient.

Hot breakfast, pet friendly, large suite for families,...
    • Two Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bed comforters were stained when we arrived and found two small bugs crawling on them. Floors were not clean (debris on carpets everywhere). The hotel location was kind of odd (sort of hidden in between a gas station and post office) Asked front desk for replacement comforters the first night and they never came. Had to sleep without comforters BUT they cleaned the room well the next day and got us replacements.

Hot breakfast, pet friendly, large suite for families, friendly front desk personnel

Kid friendly but toilet problems
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The toilet was clogged and we asked for a plunger around 8 in the evening. We called after 30 minutes to follow up on plunger and was told they were a bit busy and will bring it up now. Called 20 minutes after that saying we don't mind going to the front desk to pick it up; they said 'no, they'll bring it right up.' We got the plunger the next morning before we were about to check out. We had to use the restroom downstairs for the evening/morning.

Pool area very kid-friendly!

Amenities nice, disappointed in manager
    • Queen Suite - Disability Access with Bath Tub

Service. We called at 3 pm and confirmed cc information to guarantee room availability. Room was not available yet when we arrived at 8 pm, as room still not cleaned. Manager claimed his cleaning staff had quit unexpectedly. We waited 1 1/2 hours till available to check in. Manager stated he was reducing rate. At checkout, manager denied this had been said. No integrity.

Bed comfortable. Room clean, but not immaculate. Indoor pool was nice for grandkids. Breakfast was tasty, with hot and cold options.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Loved that the pool stayed open late!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Only one elevator, bathroom could have been a little cleaner- took a bath to look up at soap scum and dirt under soap holders- corners of bathroom by baseboard had not been cleaned in a while, toilet leaked every flush notified staff - they didn't have anybody come see about it untill the hour I checked out after 3 night stay, and the leftover smeel from the previous persons musk still lingered in the room!

Loved that the pool stayed open late! Breakfast awesome! Kids loved having the option of going to basketball court!

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

My room was dirty.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

My room was dirty. The bed in the couch was filthy I had to clean it myself. I did not have proper sheets they gave me to top sheets not fitted sheets bed was full of old food. the food had to be washed off bed and had to have a clean mattress pad. For the money paid it was horrible.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

DECENT FOR COST
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The paint smell in the hall was a bit overwhelming...the people across from us were way to noisy -yelling down the hall at 2 am- and the pool was closed for maintenence which was accommodated by sending us over to the Fairfield... but it was chilly and their pool was sort of out dated and the ceiling was falling off. Mostly it was cold walking back and forth... I had my 5 year old and 4 month old so bundling to go to a pool isn't ideal.

The room was clean and staff was friendly. My son thought it was where we were going to live because it was like a teeny tiny apartment.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

Even in crisis we were cared about and taken care of.
    • Two Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Very hard to find your way back to the lobby, so we learned! There's just one hallway that we found, so the rest felt a little like a maze.

When we arrived they were in the middle of a crisis in the form of a burst pipe. This did not stop anyone from treating us like quality guests. They work diligently to make sure all guests were accommodated and well cared for. Despite the "crisis" I felt welcomed and cared about.

Not as advertised
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Ceiling light hanging off the ceiling. Room not as advertised all special requests not met. Trash everywhere

Manger and staff very accommodating for my troubles very pleasant

• Reviewed: 22 November 2016

The room was very spacious, and clean!
    • King Suite - Smoking

We had trouble getting into our room. After making three trips to the front desk from the 3rd floor. Eventually the managers "hard key" was use to let us in. The pad lock was dead, so then we had to wait while they replaced it.Overall we waited 30 minutes. Before the problem was fixed. We were in town for a surprise event in which we were late to, because of it.The good part is the staff were very polite and helpful!

The room was very spacious, and clean!

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

Awesome.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The staff was EXCELLENT! They handled all of our needs immediately. Went above and beyond for us. The front desk staff helped us so much. They were friendly! One gentleman even went to every floor looking for the trolley then delivered it to my room.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Big rooms, free parking, great staff
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Hot tub was Luke warm at best and pool area was over chlorinated

Big rooms, free parking, great staff

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Great!!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The appearance of the hotel! I enjoyed everything!

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

ENJOYED EVERYTHING

LOCATION, AND ALL AMENITIES

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Nice

Nothing within walking distance

Nice

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

A little pricer than what I normally pay.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

A little pricer than what I normally pay. Need more space to eat breakfast.

The pull out bed was so hard!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pull out bed was so hard! The couch was like a brick.

Nice breakfast
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pool room was way too humid to sit and watch the kids and the chemicals were way too strong

Nice breakfast

Almost excellent
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Renovation works were going on

Everything elss

Breakfast has gone down in quality since our last stay here.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast has gone down in quality since our last stay here.

The pool was down and had go to the hotel next door was...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pool was down and had go to the hotel next door was disappointing !! That's main reason I booked room with yall

My stay here was amazing! The staff was wonderful and I was able to enjoy my stay. Highly recommend
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Wifi was slow and pool was green.

The hotel and staff were amazing! Extremely comfortable bed and pillows.

Would recommend this hotel to family and friends
    • Two Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Our bathroom sink was clogged up

Friendliness all around us. Great breakfast Great housekeeping Great front desk personality Just lived our stay

Will be back had a great experience.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The elevator was hot and stuffy.

Staff was helpful and quick to get things resolved. The laundry facility was on same floor as our room.

The facility was very homey.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Really enjoyed my stay. The pool was great, breakfast was great, the service was excellent!

The facility was very homey. Was always clean and tidy.

Not much

To ghetto!!!

Not much

My stay was delightful!

Cleaness

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Comfortable the whole time there.

The bed and 2 tv helped me

All the food.

Wonderful stay

Will never go back
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Understaffed, poorly managed and what little staff was available was poorly trained.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

We went for some down time
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bed was too hard and our room window had been leaking and ruined the curtains and window seal.

It was very quiet and peaceful there all night.

The pools cleanliness, it had a smell to the water in hot...
    • Two Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pools cleanliness, it had a smell to the water in hot tub and pool as if it lacked chlorine

Great stay for your money.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The sofa beds need an upgrade as they are not the best.

Great stay for your money. Clean space.

The breakfast was fair

The rooms are small

The breakfast was fair

Overall good place to stay for price.
    • Two Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Didn't have cooking pots in room

The rooms where big a lot a space

Great place to stay. Phenomenal price for how NICE the hotel is. We visit often, and will rebook!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Hot. Tub down. But it happens, so we understood!

It was very well kept, nice room.

I’ve stayed here numerous times and have never been disappointed
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Amenities were plentiful Front desk personnel were friendly and very helpfull