Reviews of Homewood Suites by Hilton South Las Vegas 3 stars

10450 South Eastern Avenue, Henderson, Las Vegas, NV 89052, USA

#76 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

Central location.
    • Non-Smoking Studio Suite

Bed was slightly on the uncomfortable side. Pillows were too soft. But I slept well.

Central location. Plenty of food choices. Off the strip but close enough to travel to.

Another good stay!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

We stay in this hotel at least once a year. This year breakfast was not up to the usual standard--one morning flatware was unavailable part of the time--canned fruit cocktail was substituted for the usual tasty fruit mix, eggs and hashbrowns were very greasy.

The location is a good one--close to dining options. The staff was helpful and friendly. Our suite was comfortable and spotless.

Very comfortable stay away from The Strip
    • Two Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

Very spacious, comfortable and clean two bedroom apartment with great breakfast buffet included. Boys loved making their own giant waffles in the morning. Good wifi too - essential for teenagers!

Easy in, easy out. Quiet except breakfast busy & cramped. Area to get food.
    • Non-Smoking Studio Suite

The bed was very hard. Had to move the dresser to make the remote work & see tv. Shower was luke warm. :( We were interested in going to the pool but it seemed to be shaded most of the day.

Liked the kitchenette in the room and the location.

Perfect place for your vacation; comfortable & great value.
    • Non-Smoking Studio Suite

Weather could have been warmer the last days. Wish the pool had been heated.

Breakfast offerings were excellent and always stocked well. Everything was very clean & the staff was always cleaning & picking up behind people. Stephanie & Kyle made us feel so welcomed, they were awesome! They were a joy to be around. The cleaning staff were very friendly and did a wonderful job keeping everything clean- from the parking lot, pool, hallways, elevator & rooms. Definitely returning ❤️

I enjoyed my staff very much
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

breakfast was cold when it should of been hot and eggs swimming In water,more trendy condiments would be nice,and what condiments you did have were hidden

very comfortable, staff was very accommodating pillows fluffy

Not a happy stay, left after one night, didn't stay the 2 nights
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

More help in the kitchen, clean tables, clean big plates and more ran out,heated jacuzzi,warm pool, elevator carpet was dirty. Also Ran Out Of fruit cantaloupe

Like an mini apartment

Comfortable bed, very clean
    • Non-Smoking Studio Suite

Everything time we used the toilet it got clogged and I didn't want to keep bothering the hotel so I had to go to the store to buy my own plunger.

Comfortable bed, very clean

WONDERFUL PROPERTY TO STAY AT
    • Non-Smoking Studio Suite

nothing, I very much enjoyed this hotel stay

the food was great and the hotel was beautiful and clean

Easy access to area I needed to be.
    • King Studio - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

Breakfast is good, coffee was hot, Rooms have kitchen with full size refrigerator. Place is well kept.

Eggs not very good.
    • Non-Smoking Studio Suite

Eggs not very good...firm and tasted like imitation eggs.

Breakfast included

Price was not competitive

Breakfast included

Hotel is comfortable.
    • Non-Smoking Studio Suite

Hotel is comfortable. Staff is very friendly and shuttle bus service is perfect.

It was good for the price just need to offer free breakfast and shuttle services for the customers
    • Family Studio

No free breakfast and no airport shuttle

The bed was so comfortable I loved it

Great stay, will visit again in the future.
    • Non-Smoking Studio Suite

Everything was great no complaints.

The morning buffet and the cleanliness of the room, loved the big screen tv.

Separate bedroom in suite, and full kitchen amenity

Separate bedroom in suite, and full kitchen amenity

Great hotel, slow elevators
    • Two Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

The elevators were SO slow and SO hot!

Very clean, great comfortable beds, nice area, and great breakfast!

To much money for what we had to deal with
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

People fighting in the hallway at 2am Yelling and calling his girlfriend a slut my son woke up the pool was not being used .

My room

incredible stays in vegas
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

the mattresses were lumpy.

great atmosphere and staff

Nice hotel-good food

• Reviewed: 11 November 2016

stay

Nothing really

The hotel room was very nice. The breakfast was very appreciated.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

I enjoyed the stay, the room was clean and comfortable.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

No ironing board.

I enjoyed the stay, the room was clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

Great, convenient reasonably priced hotel.
    • King Studio - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

Loved it all

Lovely staff and the room was very clean with lots of amenities.

• Reviewed: 9 May 2016

The paper products are terrible, tissues, toilet paper and...

The paper products are terrible, tissues, toilet paper and paper towels. Breakfast could use an upgrade, the eggs left a lot to be desired, you knew they were eggs only by looking at them not the taste. Hotel could use a face lift.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2016

The studio king room was beautiful, clean and well...

Room service woke us up too early... but that's not their fault we forgot to put the shhhh sign on the door knob.

The studio king room was beautiful, clean and well organized. Its very close to stores, restaurants and fast food restaurants. It was quite especially to have the hotel packed during the rugby 7's tournament. The price for two nights for a studio king room was a great price. My husband ad I loved it there each night. We got a lot of rest. We would definitely come back and recommend to our friends and family. The staff were very helpful and kind. The breakfast was really good too.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2015

The location was close to a variety of stores, restaurants...

For some reason the on-demand feature on our tv did not work. In trying to get it to work, a dismissive employee informed me that they did not have my credit card information. As I gave them my card on the way in, I was concerned as to what happened to the information. She was less so. The tv couldn't be fixed that night which was a disappointment for my friends and I. The concept of running the dishwasher after guests check out should also include putting the dishes away. That way the staff can tell if the dishes actually are clean. We found out that the dishes were not clean and that the room was missing silverware when we were trying to use them.

The location was close to a variety of stores, restaurants and casinos at a variety of price points. The dining room and meals were great.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2015

The breakfast was really good

I had an additional $50.00 charge. They just charge me without explaining? They did that after I have already checked out and reviewed my bill. they squeezed us (6people ) in one bedroom. Horrible customer service. Very far from the strip and downtown. Will never stay in any Hilton affiliated hotels.

The breakfast was really good

• Reviewed: 6 September 2015

Suite was perfect.

Shuttle took an hour and 20 minutes to arrive at airport. Driver and front desk staff were unimpressive.

Suite was perfect. Breakfast outstanding (though overcrowded dining area). Computers/ wifi excellent.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2015

Very clean and a lot within walking distance.

If breakfast is till 10:00, there should be enough food. Got there at 9:15am no egg, very few potatoes, a little milk.

Very clean and a lot within walking distance.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2015

De general manager is awesome,de shuttle drivers re friendly...

My checking in was terrible,told de lady on duty I had paid on line n she kept swiping my card n dat took a lot of money from my account n her instructions were poor.I guess she's new.

De general manager is awesome,de shuttle drivers re friendly n house keepers re nice as well.

• Reviewed: 19 July 2015

We picked this hotel because it was close to the airport.

Lots of kids running up and down the hall. I'd suggest booking team groups and families on one floor and people traveling solo on another floor. I know this is hard to do. But, they stayed up late and got up early. Hard to sleep or relax.

We picked this hotel because it was close to the airport. Room was large and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 11 June 2015

we booked here because initially we were coming with our...

This was the most disgusting hotel. First hotel room smelled like raid. We called and switched rooms. The next room on the other side of the hotel had live cockroaches!!! Super grossed out. We didn't eat the complimentary breakfast or dinner because I figured the whole hotel was infested. I will never stay there again.

we booked here because initially we were coming with our children so we needed a large suit. The room was large enough if we had our two children we would have be comfortable.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2015

Walking distance to whatever you need.

The weekend breakfast cook was rude and not at all prepared to serve a full hotel food. She needs to be replaced.

Walking distance to whatever you need. We felt 100% safe in the area. It was well worth the money.

• Reviewed: 11 April 2015

I booked this hotel through booking.com three weeks before the check in date and when we arrived to hotel to check in, we were told that our booking could not be recognized on their system despite we showed them the booking confirmation from booking.com. they said they couldn't accept our booking from booking.com, and we need to pay another booking. I phoned booking.com to find out solution and the adviser told me it is system error between booking.com and hotel. so we should do walk-in check-in. So we did. Reception said the room cost $179+12%tax=$200, but when they charged our card, they overcharged us $200 +12% tax=$240 but when they gave us statement, they only put paid $200. this hotel is dodged in this way, when we complain after return, they then said the overcharged of $40 is taken just in case if we made any incident at the hotel (which was not mentioned to us about this and just told our money with out authorization from us) and they didn't refund us that $40. Not only we paid for $240 for one night stayed, we then being charged $235.again from the hotel of the booking made by booking.com for cancellation the booking. in truth, it was them that they said our booking could not be found from booking.com, so why they charged again for the booking they could n't find on their system. our card was charged twice for same night, when complain they request the statement which we did email them. They then said the booking made with booking.com was in another name then the booking made through walk in was another name(booking was with my wife name for 1st booking from booking.com but credit card was husband card, when 2nd booking was made they put my husband name on the statement, that way they can said that it is 2 separate booking, so that when we complain they can say, they already plan that they don't need to refund us in this way). it is 2 different bookings, so they replied that they can't refund one transaction.

• Reviewed: 1 April 2015

The suite was had lots of room for everyone, it was clean...

We had reservations for 6 (this would utilize the sofa sleeper) however there was no bedding for the sofa sleeper. After calling and requesting it, waiting, going to the front desk to be told they are washing it. We did not get bedding until after 11pm. No apology was disappointing.

The suite was had lots of room for everyone, it was clean and comfortable. The pool was lovely and totally accessible for individuals that use a wheelchair.

• Reviewed: 20 January 2015

Breakfasts were excellent and the whole establishment really...

Saturday night there were young lads running about being rather noisy but it was down to no one telling them to get outside if they wanted to be that way.

Breakfasts were excellent and the whole establishment really clean. Great place to stay and I will be returning.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2015

Love everything, except!

One exception, first night arrival. It took the hotel 3.5 hrs to get bedding for the sofa. We arrive around 8:30pm they didn't bring. They on had only one staff member maid service. They told me they had to wash the bedding and sheets. I understand the hotel was busy because of New years eve. The hotel needs to schedule more people when you have a holiday and the hotel is fully booked. I had to go down to the lobby twice to ask when would the maid service bring the bedding. I must say that initially when I requested the sheets I left about hr. later to go get food, but when I got back, I thought that the maid service would have bought it to the room by now. So, when I call again they told me in 30 mins, well 30 went to an hour, then that's when I went downstairs to the lobby to find out what's going on. The lobby mgr. called the staff member again he said they would bring it to my room. Another 30mins pass, so I went down again, and this time I waited. So that was my experience.

Love everything, except! See what I didn't like.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2015

complementary breakfast and dinner.

minor issue - coffee maker did not have filter holder.

complementary breakfast and dinner. The kitchen staff were excellent, we visited on December 31 with many other guests. They were SO helpful and kind to everyone and their demands.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2016

The breakfast was lacking.

The breakfast was lacking. The fruit was old, eggs were tough and you could invest in a waffle maker and milk dispenser.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2016

Very friendly staff

Toilet too low .. not senior friendly

Very friendly staff

• Reviewed: 23 May 2016

Large rooms

Noise and right near cell tower.

Large rooms

• Reviewed: 21 April 2016

Nice room / breakfast and staff

Nice room / breakfast and staff

• Reviewed: 5 January 2016

Great location...

• Reviewed: 5 November 2015

The breakfast is good

Look like the staff are not friendly ( i'm sorry )

The breakfast is good

Accommodation and breakfast.

Accommodation and breakfast.

• Reviewed: 10 September 2015

The drivers

The food options No ride to the strip

The drivers The meeting room The location The fact they serve dinner

• Reviewed: 8 June 2015

Location, comfort and price

Location, comfort and price

• Reviewed: 8 April 2015

The room didn't have enough room to sleep the amount of...

The room didn't have enough room to sleep the amount of people that you could book for the room

• Reviewed: 16 February 2015

The location was great.

The location was great. Close to great restaurants, shopping, and entertainment.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2015

El servicio la comodidad

El wifi poor

El servicio la comodidad

• Reviewed: 16 January 2015

Staff was very friendly and helpful

Too far from the strip and not near any attractions nor gambling

Staff was very friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: 3 January 2015

Room size, beds, breakfast, free parking, and everything.

No negative points worth telling

Room size, beds, breakfast, free parking, and everything...

There are also 16 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.