Reviews of Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Downtown 3 stars

211 South Meridian Street, Indianapolis, IN 46225, USA

#3 of 129 hotels in Indianapolis

Good, the hotel suited our needs
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was mediocre, definitely could be improved considering the price

Rooms were large and clean. The hotel itself was right in the center of everything

overall it was good but parking was way to expensive
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

waffles was the hot item I liked did not care for the eggs, sausage and the potatoes was good but only served them one day.

perfer bacon and omelets made to order, breakfast is just okay.

Great place to stay
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

Phone wasn't working but that wasn't much if an issue.

Valet and front desk awesome. They allowed you an additional 2 hours time after check out to retrieve your car. Room and decor if facility wonderful

Staff was marvelous - very friendly, engaging, and kind.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

Water pressure in the shower was very low, and the elevators are small and slow (stairs incinviently located in the back of the building). We had reserved a suite for 5 adults and were suprised to find that it only had one bed - it worked out as one of our party was unable to travel with us and the room had a pull out sofa, and was workable for 4 adults, but it would not have been adequate for 5 adults).

Staff was marvelous - very friendly, engaging, and kind. Especially Angelica - who went above and beyond my expectations of courtesy and was unfailingly cheerful and considerate each time that we interacted with her. Breakfast was wonderful - much better than standard hotel selections. Location was very convenient (easy walking distance to the convention center).

Probably wouldn't book again - as were were not impressed.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

The pictures looked great with the restaurant and bar on site- except they are not active on the weekend. That was a huge disappointment. Yes, there are plenty of places to go so not a travesty but intentionally selected place for that convenience. Also, the staff should be more informative on check in detailing information on the wifi. My Hilton Honors sign in didn't work and had to use the at&T wifi. It would have been great to have that instruction upfront. Not having a window view was disappointing as we only had a tiny window with "filthy" blinds. We were also confused by the stair comment that looked like the stairs didn't exit to the lobby.

The room size was great and well stocked with all that you would want if you were staying with a group or long time.

Excellent!
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

Honestly, the size of everything was one of the best bonuses. I am 5'2" but my boyfriend is 6'4", so he can rarely stretch out in a bed or stand fully under a shower head. Here, he could do both and then some! It seems silly but it's the little things. Aside from that, everything was just as great. Friendly and helpful staff, stocked kitchen essentials, clean fitness center, and located near everything we wanted to visit.

I had a smooth and pleasant stay! Wouldn’t trade it for the world!
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

The room was way too dark for my liking. Yellow lighting to be exact, to me that gave the room an old appearance. I found the fixtures and style to allso be old. I thought the towels, and sheets were also worn out and over used. The closet door wouldn’t stay on the track, and the tub draining mechanism wouldn’t stay open, which caused the tub to keep filling up while taking a shower.

I enjoyed the ease of EVERYTHING from arrival to departure!!! The staff was super friendly and helpful. Great Customer Service. I LOVED the spaciousness of the room!

Started the night out at kilroys and walked to 4 other bars...
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Needing a key to enter the front door of the hotel after hours. I stayed with 3 other girls and we returned to the hotel at different times so I had to stay awake to go down and let them in.

Started the night out at kilroys and walked to 4 other bars after that! Fantastic location! The beds and pillows were comfortable and linen was soft and clean! I will be back!

Beautiful hotel!
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The pool was closed and we did not know that until we checked in and the family was very disappointed!

Beautiful hotel! Courteous staff! We had a great visit! The beds are amazing!

Rooms were very spacious
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like that it was 9:30pm and we couldn’t even talk in our room. The security kept coming and it was a girlfriend trip and we were laughing and getting ready to go to dinner etc. Told us that the people next door kept calling and complaining. Well, we paid over $300 for one night to stay since it was a high volume weekend to get thrown out at 9:30 pm! The security even said it was a bit ridiculous because we weren’t being that loud. The staff were apologetic but it was a bit rude that we spent that amount of money on a room we couldn’t enjoy!

Rooms were very spacious

Size of the room was great, but it was very dark.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

BReakfast was lacking. Food and drink were not hot and the eggs, sausage were dry. ALso, it would have been nice to have had bacon at least once during our four day stay.

Size of the room was great, but it was very dark. MOre lighting is needed.

The best weekend in the best hotel!!!
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Nothing. I was spoiled!!!

Very nice room that a nice bed with nice pillows. The room has more than what you would expect a room to have. The doormen were awesome and helped with all my parking. My favorite hotel!!!!

All in all very pleased with our stay there - by the pool there was always a shortage of towels thou
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Our door wouldn’t lock and the solution was to move us but we were there with our family who were all on the same floor and we didn’t want to leave them- our choice but could have given us something like money off for our next visit or something.

Great variety for breakfast - great location downtown our door woul

Room size and amenities were great.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

The window view was the wall of the building next door, but not much you can do about that. The view outside would've been nice, but the room itself was great.

Room size and amenities were great.

fresh breakfast
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

got charged 3 times for parking had to go back to get credit for 2nd one had to call about 3rd one i like to swipe my card when i check in and pay for ever thing don't over swipe and put holds on my card and not tell me until i look at my account and wonder why is that on there

fresh breakfast something for ever one fresh fruit waffles eggs corn dogs cereal yogurt bagels and even pop tarts the women even helped one of the kids cut there waffle up friendly 3rd shift staff with towels comfy beds and linen 5 mins walk with kids to pacers stadium home like feeling valet service home like feeling baggage service unloaded and loaded the luggage friendly valet and baggage service close to restaurants and entertainment 10 min walk to clots staiduim nice peyton manning statue 10 min walk to speedway 24 hours or walk castle open 24 hours

I think the bathroom shower needs to be cleaned better with...
    • King Studio - Disability Access

I think the bathroom shower needs to be cleaned better with C.L.R. the shower head that is fix the leak from the water calcium build up it would not take but 10-15 minutes to clean add thread tape to help it from leaking. The freezer needs looked at to quiet itself down little loud when you are trying to sleep.

Good palce worse Wifi
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

WIFI was poor conditioned I chenged my room ones but stills I couldn’t connect to the internet will I was in the room.

I like their staff a lot. They were kind and helpful and respectful. Breakfast and dinner were perfect.

The breakfast was ok.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was ok. I have had much better breakfasts at Embassy Suites. The room was just okay. Also, I have had much nicer rooms at other Embassy Suites.

Checking in Normandy was awesome.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

Checking in Normandy was awesome. We were there for my daughters gymnastics meet and had to be at the convention center and she offered to get breakfast out earlier for my daughter if we needed it. Her customer service was excellent!

An enjoyable stay and a great staff
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

There was nothing not to like.

The room was fabulous and the staff was amazing. Our family was thrilled with how considerate the staff was. This hotel did everything right. The evening "snack" would have sufficed as an evening meal. We were visiting Indy to shop for a wedding dress and this was a perfect end to a perfect day. If you don't stay at this hotel on your next stay you are missing out. In the last 6 months we have stayed at 8 different hotels in downtown Indy and none compare to this one. So I've said my piece and it's from my adult daughter and granddaughters!

Great location to catch a game and then be right in the middle of the arena bar scene.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Asked for an extra set of sheets for the fold out bed and never got them.

There for the Pacers game and had a great time. Location of the hotel was perfect for this. Good breakfast provided the next morning to help get us back on the road.

Overall it was excellent. Great places to Eat near by. Walking distance to Pacers Game.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The bed was not comfortable to me. There was a large lump in the bed and it was very difficult to find a comfortable sleeping position.

The Breakfast was excellent and the room was huge.

Best Hotel Downtown Indy
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

This hotel is the best Hotel Downtown Indianapolis. This was my second year in a row using this hotel for a Birthday event. Ms. Angelica was AMAZING! She gave us the best customer service experience I have ever recieved. Even the valet team lead by Will were amazing when pulled up to the curb. Super helpful and caring. We love Homewood Suites!

We’ll be back!
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

The elevators are an issue. We discovered a back elevator, thank goodness. Breakfast had lots to offer, but the eggs were cold.

The hotel and suite were beautiful. Loved the set up of the room. Loved the valet parking. It was nice to have the social hour and the breakfast. The location is outstanding.

LOVE Homewood Suites downtown! Only place we’ll stay!
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

Room located near a storage closet/janitor closet and could easily hear banging around

Size of room is amazing, bed super comfortable, can’t beat the location!

Loved Indy and would come back
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Noise, both in and outside room. Loud mechanical noise in our room and early morning street noise from alley outside our room.

Really friendly helpful staff. Great location to sporting events. Good breakfast and bonus of complimentary drinks and nibbles each evening. Good sized room. Nice pool.

Fantastic Find!

Nothing! Perfect!

Huge, beautiful room! Amazing! I will book here first when I come to Indy. This hotel is right in the center of everything. We walked to a concert, then to dinner, then back to hotel. No transportation expences at all.

Would recommend and would stay there again.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Our check in was fine but at times we noticed people waiting at the desk to check in because there was only one person working the desk. (Needed more for an event weekend)

Great location in downtown Indy. Close to football and basketball venues (close walking distance). Room was very spacious. Didn’t feel crowded. Beds and linens comfortable! Valet / door staff very friendly and attentive!

The stay was very delightful I would definitely return and attend to return in the very near future
    • King Studio - Disability Access

The only thing that I would say it it would be recommended would be to have an established amount of rooms available for those coming in especially for sporting events

All the staff was courteous and professional all the surrounding establishments we're very nice well-kept and clean easy to get around

Very enjoyable.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

They tried to help with gluten free options for breakfast. The first morning there was no hard boiled eggs so there was nothing on the buffet for gluten free. The second morning they had the hard boiled eggs but they were not good. To rubber tasting.

Excellent location for events at Lucas Oil Stadium. Staff was very helpful. We had requested a special accommodation for gluten free breakfast options.

The hotel was attractive and very historic.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel was attractive and very historic. Only a few troubles. First off, the rooms had poor lighting. Next, our refrigerator was not clean and the bulb was burnt out. (I did let the front desk know. "OUR MAINTENANCE IS OFF DUTY ON THE WEEKENDS SO I WILL TRY TO GET SOMEONE TO BRING YOU A BULB" Sad. After 4 hours, I went back to front desk & a gentleman was finally sent with the bulb.) Next, the blinds were falling away from the wall. (Yes, I took a picture) And out the window were homeless people sleeping on the ground. Not attractive. I did list these troubles and let the management know. NOW at checkout, we were not given a receipt!! "IT WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU. I AM NOT ABLE TO GIVE YOU A TOTAL EITHER" Not appreciated at all.

We really enjoyed ourselves & felt very rested & relaxed just wish the pool had been warmer & not so
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The pool was cold & very salty tasting around the mouth & burned eyes. The breakfast was the normal as any breakfast buffet at a motel.

The location was excellent & the room was ver large & clean, comfy !

Our room was nice but very overpriced for only one night stay.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn't like that when I called to get the discount for the Nat'l FFA Convention that they would not give it to me due to I had booked room through Booking.com and not called them directly. I was very disappointed in how we were informed and feel they were price gouging due to their location and it being the Nat'l Convention.

hotel staff were very nice and accommodating. Valet parking and they were very nice. Rooms were spacious and temp was a little cool but room was excellent

Location to Lucas Oil Stadium
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

Had a change is itinerary and called multiple times prior to trip and did not get a teturn call or email from hotel or bookings.com👎🏽

Location to Lucas Oil Stadium

I choose it based on its proximity to Bankers Life...
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The property was great. The only complaint I could have is that Bookings.com said there was parking available for $27, but it was valet only for $33.

I choose it based on its proximity to Bankers Life Fieldhouse. Easy walk to get to the concert we went to.

It was fun, relaxing and convenient.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Local police block street to hotel, can be very inconvenient.

I thought all the employees were very nice. Breakfast was a great bonus. Location was perfect. Size of one bedroom suite.

Plan to stay here again when we stay in Indy.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

A little disappointed in the pool but definitely not a deal breaker.

Location is superb. Lots to do within a reasonable walking distance. Staff was friendly as well. Room exceeded our expectations.

Enjoyed it
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

Room carpet was very dirty. We had to clean up a spill and the cloth we used was black when finished. Crib came with twin-size sheets

Staff was very friendly especially the lady working the complimentary evening food/drink

I would not stay there again because the pool was out of service and the breakfast was horrible.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

Pool should have been working Breakfast needs to be improved Both televisions at breakfast are set on Fox News....please offer an alternative channel Ensure laundry room door works

One of the main reasons we chose to stay there was the pool. It was not in service- we were quite disappointed and complained three times. The laundry room door was repeatedly locked and the front desk was unable to supply quarters when I asked! That said, the front desk staff were very kind. The breakfast was a major disappointment- the hot food was inedible and the selection of cold breakfast items was small. The purpose of our trip was to attend a swim meet at IUPUI, and it was an easy walk from this hotel, which is not in the "hotel district". So restaurant options are very limited if you are walking. We ate at the same Italian café on the canal four times in one week, and at a burger joint three times. This hotel does not have a restaurant, although there is an evening guest snack-time. Again, the food was bad.

The interesting look of the hotel, with the exposed brick...
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

The interesting look of the hotel, with the exposed brick and large windows. Just a very cool old building with such beautiful decor. Will stay there again if we are in Indianapolis.

Great location for a downtown experience!
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Loud club music playing directly across the street. People sleeping on the street 20 ft from entrance door...

I loved the location to downtown. Everything in walking distance. We took a Horse and Buggy back to Hilton. Beautiful way to end the night.

Overall it was lovely.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

When I made my reservation with booking.com the website said that there would be free parking on site for the hotel. I arrived after driving nearly 10 hours to find that there in fact was not free hotel parking, only a valet service. I wouldn't have been as displeased if I knew that ahead of time.

The room was cool with AC. It was always cleaned after leaving for the day. Breakfast was adequate.

NOT GOOD
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

AIR CONDITIONING DIDN'T WORK REPAIRMEN CAME AND WORKED ON THE SYSTEM UNTIL 2AM. STILL DIDN'T WORK.MISERABLE NIGHT. MOVED TO ANOTHER ROOM THE NEXT DAY SHOWER DIDN'T WORK PERSON AT THE FRONT WAS RUDE-TOLD WE DID NOT HAVE A RESERVATION. COULD NOT LOOK UP OUR NAME WITH OUT A RESERVATION NUMBER. TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL.

I would recommend to others. Within walking distance of many amentities downtown.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

There was not much of a selection on the hot side of the breakfast bar. Not a big deal, but you asked what I didn't like.

Wife and I stayed at Homewood Ste's downtown Indianapolis for our anniversary. Facility was clean and presentable, staff was polite and helpful, and breakfast staff was attentive to ensuring all items stayed full.

The staff was fantastic and super friendly.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The staff was fantastic and super friendly. They answered all my questions and helped me with everything I needed. Great people all around. The rooms were much bigger than I expected. The kitchenette was great and the living room area was very comfortable.

Enjoyed the city and the event that I came for. This is the 2nd yr I have stayed there.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

The room location was terrible. We were right off the lobby next to the elevator. The lobby music was very loud and the noise of people getting on and off the elevator was very irritating. Did not like all the crowds and noise at night from the bars located right next to the hotel. Having to have a cop in the lobby is not very comforting. I booked the room around Christmas time and I would have thought I would have gotten a better room. The staff at the desk told me they usually try to keep that room for late bookers.

Breakfast was good, room was comfortable, the staff was very helpful.

Great rooms bad breakfast
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The breakfast wasn't that great at all:(

The rooms were amazing and beautiful! It was far better then the pictures! I wish we could have stayed longer

Great location, clean hotel and friendly staff. We will definitely stay here again!
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The only things that would have made this hotel better would have been a hot tub next to the pool and better insulation from all the street noise.

All the employees we came in contact with from the valet to the front desk to the happy hour and breakfast staff were very friendly and accommodating! Loved the large corner room and pool. The entire hotel was clean and well maintained.

Best of Indy!!!

No complaints.

Loved the historic re-use. Large comfortable room with exposed brick, wooden shutters, and rustic beams added a nice authentic character to the room. Topped of with a big comfy couch and an efficient kitchen, I was very comfortable. The convenience of Kilroy's next door and the Circle Center Mall across the street was an added bonus.

Friendly staff, good breakfast, big rooms good location
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

There was an undisclosed damage fee if $80 per room that I only discovered after viewing my credit card statement and calling the hotel - this was not revealed or explained when checking in - there was also a waiver that needed to be signed if any guests was the source of trouble / noise etc and - basically a 1 strike and you're out - including a curfew of 11pm for minutes - no where was the $80 fee indicated on any site or document by Booking.com or the hotel. We had no problems but I still have this 3 rooms x $80 fee on my CC statement. They say if there is no damage to the rooms then it will be refunded in 3-5 business days.... this is non-disclosure does not make me very happy for an otherwise pleasant stay .

Friendly staff, good breakfast, big rooms good location

Good place but beware of damage fee and waiver

Friendly staff - huge rooms - good breakfast

The building was exceptionally cool to stay in.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

Check in was great, staff was friendly. Although, the woman at check in spoke with us about pool hours she did not inform us that the pool was closed. We had gotten ready for the pool to find out by the letter on the door, that it was closed. We went back to reception to ask about it, all she told us was "yes, the pool is closed." We proceeded to ask when it would reopen and she said that it was a self cleaning process and had no idea when. So, that was disappointing, especially because that was one of the main reasons we chose this hotel. The rest of the night was fine, we spent it out of the hotel. The beds are hard and my husband and I woke up sore. At check out, we told another woman who was working reception that we were dissatisfied with the pool. She told us that we were suppose to be told that we were allowed to swim at the hotel across the street, and that was not how we were suppose to be handled and apologized. Then allowed us to pick some things out of their sweet shop. We used the valet service, and when we were waiting, one valet told us our car wouldn't start and the key was stuck in the ignition. AND OUR CAR WAS FLOODED!! Someone must have left our windows open and it stormed all night long. The man in charge, Josh, was super friendly and paid to have our car detailed. Nick, one of the valet, was also friendly and apologized repeatedly. So, over all, the hotel is nice. Reception was ok. Valet... I'm not sure what to say, friendly, but we got unlucky.

The building was exceptionally cool to stay in. Room was beautiful. Close to downtown.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Excelent and comfortable!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Food was very good, was very surprised how good the coffee was, which was a plus. The room was incredible and I would definitely recommend the Homewood Suites to any others traveling in the area.

Our stay at Homesuites was excellent; it was in walking distance to the Convention Center.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

I was unable to connect to the wi-fi in my suite; I had to sit in the hall way leading to the door of my suite to connect to the wi-fi.

The suite was excellent, the breakfast was good; however Saturday, there was no meat.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

We really enjoyed our stay here.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

We really enjoyed our stay here. The room had tons of character with the old beams, and the location was great! Very friendly service! We did not try the breakfast so I can't rate that, but overall an excellent experience and we will definitely be back if we need a place to stay in downtown Indy!

Convenient to downtown but no parking
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

No shuttle to airport . No outside area to sit if it is sunny . No parking / have to pay for parking for 30 dollars a day . It should be free parking . Expensive hotel with no free parking and every time we need the car, we have to call 10-20 min in advance to get the car . It is great to have valet parking but it is expensive since valet parking - need to pay tips .Ask if we could park in the street for Sunday - free parking , concierge said they don't know . Since hotel has no parking , should provide a list of parking for guests to choose where they want to park for what is best for them . Ask front desk , they said they don't know .

Close to downtown and have a kitchen .

Room layout and design were absolutely stunning.
    • King Studio - Disability Access

Parking cost wasn't fun, but it's no different from every other hotel in downtown Indy... honestly, the place is brilliant.

Room layout and design were absolutely stunning. Staff was always friendly and helpful.

Not the place to take your Mom.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Noise from street keeps you up all night. Switched rooms. Hotel old, door off track on closets both rooms, silverware not clean, no soap, rooms far from street very dark. Unsafe walking at night.

Location is great for exploring downtown in daylight. Liked large living room.

Awesome Hotel and Staff

No Starbucks lol!! There was nothing I didn't like

This place is a great place to stay!! Love the guys when you enter they were there front and center to help out with our bags and parking our car!!! Those guys should be rewarded for great service!!! (Jordan) was awesome!!! Thanks we will be booking this hotel next year for our stay!!!

Excellent customer service
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The rooms don't have safes or vent fans in the bathrooms

I had a few small issues during my stay. April(The front desk manager) handled them very quickly and with unparalleled professionalism. I will make it a point to stay at this hotel on my travels to Indianapolis from now on.

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Indy getaway
    • King Studio - Disability Access

I thought the silverware was dirty for breakfast.

The rooms were beautiful. The brick and woodwork were unique. The tall ceilings and spacious floor plan was a pleasant surprise. The breakfast staff was very helpful.

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

Impressive, but noisy
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

Valet parking too expensive. Very loud noise from people in hallway and other rooms...all night. Poor placement of tv. Few channels.

Amazing room with 20' ceilings. Great kitchenette. Very good breakfast.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

Beautiful Historic Stay
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

When pulling in would have been nice to have a space to unload not right on the busy street.

The valet guys were fantastic and very helpful. Also loved the restoration of the historic building. The tall ceilings were amazing!

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

Spacious and clean but frustrating wifi.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

We had problems getting wifi to connect to our devices. We were only there one night but this was frustrating. Desk attendant tried to assist us but could not get them working either. We did not call help number because it was late. Also bathroom had several loose tiles on the floor and plumbing was loose at the walls. Needed some maintenance.

Room was clean and very nicely furnished. Spacious with plenty of room for our family to spread out and enjoy our stay.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Bed was comfortable.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

We were on the first floor (when I requested higher floor online) and we could hear EVERYTHING in the lobby/breakfast area. We also had a cleaning crew walk in while we were trying to sleep. Both made the stay not so great. Stains on the couch made me feel a little weird too.

Bed was comfortable. Walking distance to entertainment.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

Breakfast was good!
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

Parking was not clearly stated and was extra. Asked to check in early but when we tried we were told that it wasn't guaranteed and we couldn't.

Breakfast was good! Room was amazing!!! Lots of space!!! Close to Lucas Oil and lots of dining options!

• Reviewed: 11 November 2016

The staff was amazing.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The staff was amazing. The 2 young ladies at the front desk were the best. Upon arrival they great my wife and I like we were royalty. It was my wife's birthday and they made her feel like a star with a gift bags from the hotel and personalized Birthday Card.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

the rooms were very spacious and nice, very clean
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

they did not have our confirmation from booking.com therefore we were lucky they had another room available, however it was 50.00 more than we were suppose to pay thru booking.com

the rooms were very spacious and nice, very clean

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

We stayed one night and was good.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

The parking a little expensive, but was ok.

We stayed one night and was good. The staff are friendly and helpful everytime. The room is big enough and is like a studio with kitchen. Was clean, with a comfortable bed a nice bathroom. The hotel serving every evening for free a big snack with beverage included, that we had appreciated. The breakfast is good with fresh food. The location is just in the center of Indianapolis.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

Good experience
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The lighting in the suite was very dim and it was difficult to read or see to do any tasks that were attempted.

The location was very convenient and in walking distance to several of the downtown venues. The service was excellent and the suite was clean and comfortable. We would definitely stay there again.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2016

The hotel was fine but the walking distance to our venue was way off.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

The distance from the hotel to the venue was only supposed to be .3 mi. I chose this hotel so we could walk there. It was at the very least a mile and was getting difficult for me to walk there. We took a cab back.

Pleasant employees.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

My new home away from home when visiting Indy....
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

Cable went out every time it rained

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Location was superb, within walking distance of everything. Was surprised with breakfast, good selections. Suite was huge, very roomy.

• Reviewed: 12 September 2016

dirty hotel
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The spigot on the tub was pulled away from the wall. The floor around the toilet had vomit in the cracks of the tile and it appeared the carpet hadn't been vacuumed. The elevator on my end of the corridor was broken. Parking was expensive.so I turned in my car early.

There was food available both evening and morning and I didn't have to go out to find some.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

Was extremely satisfied with value, location and room...
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

We all were very disappointed to find there was no on site parking like booking.com listed. Should be listed as off site parking. Chose this property mainly because we were traveling on motorcycles and did not want them unattended at an off site location without constant surveillance. We would not have booked this if we would have known and it caused a problem when we got to our location.

Was extremely satisfied with value, location and room accommodations.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

Motorcycles on Meridian
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

There is no onsite parking. It's valet only and the lot is two blocks away. We rode our Harley and there was nowhere closeby to park it

Very good location, clean and comfortable