Reviews of Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport 3 stars

1000 Perimeter Road, Manchester, NH 03103, USA

#5 of 15 hotels in Manchester

You charged my debit card for the whole stay when I thought...
    • King Studio Suite - Non Smoking

You charged my debit card for the whole stay when I thought I was paying at the hotel in cash which was stated on the website for that hotel. Now I am Overdrafted in the bank by $200 thanks to this stay...I will no longer be using your site

Stay here, you won't regret it.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Nothing. Had an awesome stay.

Rooms were very nice. Above average for sure. Very clean. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Incredible location.

The location to the SNHU campus and arena was great.
    • King Suite - Hearing Accessible

The desk staff was not accommodating. One in particular was rude to my daughter, when she asked for toiletries. There were 5 people in our room, and nobody thought to ask if we needed additional pillows or a cot for that person. They slept on the floor, on the couch cushions. The pillows are way too soft. The mattress on the king bed we had needs to be updated.

The location to the SNHU campus and arena was great.

what I expected out of a hotel staff was always friendly...
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

No areas to sit on the outside of the building just to sit and relax or read a book

what I expected out of a hotel staff was always friendly and helpful

Pool needs a good cleaning, overload with chlorine.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast could have been better.

Pool needs a good cleaning, overload with chlorine. Found a coffee cup under our bed??? But we have stayed here before and would stay again.

Was a nice night away from home.

Bulbs blew in the bathroom lights and some staff could have better attitudes.

Most of the staff was polite, the breakfast women not so much. We loved the room and the set up and kitchen, but the light bulbs in the bathroom blew and when told was just thanks nothing after. My children also loved the pool was open til 10pm and even more the basketball hoops. Lots of pillows are great as well.

Appalled
    • King Studio Suite - Non Smoking

My room is disgusting hair and makeup in the sink one towel to wash clothes food in the fridge no garbage bags and there were mosquitoes or something flying around my entire room bathroom floor filthy with hair not even sure why I slept in there I was exhausted honestly I feel like I should get my money back $200 for one night to sleep in a filthy room won't happen again

The staff at the front desk was pretty nice

We enjoyed the location and the swimming.
    • King Studio Suite - Non Smoking

That I found hair in the bathroom not once but twice... I told the front desk but nothing really got done about it

We enjoyed the location and the swimming. Our 4yr old loved how the pool was inside and could go swimming until 10pm!

Spacious suites with good breakfast, but too noisy.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

It was way too noisy with the planes flying over each morning around 6 am. I would have preferred to sleep in a bit on my vacation, but it was impossible. The walls were also pretty thin. I could hear the dog next door barking and we could also hear the people above us every morning and evening. Also need some more places to hang towels. A family of four needs more than just two towel bars....

I enjoyed the breakfast each morning. The spaciousness of the suite was great for my family of four. The kitchenette was a bonus.

It was ok, for the price. Wouldnt stay again though
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Not clean, toilet wouldnt flush, sink leaked all over the floor, no hot tub, pool was very cold and LOTS of chemical....

Breakfast was good, late check out is nice, beds are comfortable

Great place to unwind friendly staff housekeepers were very helpful and polite
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

No restaurant but they have a catering service the breakfest love those scrambled eggs nice and fluffy

The bed and pillows were so soft I love the rocking chairs out front it is so peaceful

Nice place to stay in Manchester NH.
    • King Studio Suite - Non Smoking

A complimentary bottle of water in the room would have been nice. But overall it was a nice place to stay.

Our room was clean and had everything a one bedroom apartment would have. They provided a baby cot and the staff was very friendly. The breakfast was good and had many options. Parking was convenient. There were extra pillows and the bed was comfortable.

We had a great stay with the basketball court, pool and hot breakfast being hi-lites.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The airplanes were loud very early in the morning. The cleaning maids threw out my wife's soap bottle pin and plastic razor cover from the bathtub area.

The front desk staff was awesome at all times. Room was very spacy and clean. The hot breakfasts were so awesome!

Clean comfortable and friendly. Would stay here again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

We ended up in Manchester by accident when our flight to Maine was canceled. It had been a long day and when we finally arrived it was nice to lay down in a great bed and wake up to coffee and breakfast!

A great, affordable hotel for families. All the amenities, without all the $$$!
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The only complaint we had was the repaving that was going on in the parking lot made finding a place to park, with young children, very difficult. We were told there was parking available across the street, but with the downpours that were happening, it made for a bit of an inconvenience.

Very clean, very roomy, beds were extremely comfortable. Loved having the living and kitchen area, especially when traveling with children. We also had to make a slight change to our schedule, which the hotel did with no problem. The room we had reserved wasn't available, so we were upgraded to a two bedroom suite at no extra charge!

Great hotel, poor billing protocol (doesn't match booking.com claim)
    • King Studio Suite - Non Smoking

My credit card was charged prior to my arrival-- and I was billed incorrectly. Although it is stated that my card will not be charged until my arrival, the hotel did, the price was far from what was agreed upon, and because no manager was present the staff available was unable to perform a refund. My card was also charged multiple times for a preauthorization (which I understand is protocol) and when asked how many they typically run- the answer was once (mine was run 5 times with multiple amounts). They also never asked for a photo ID and card check to verify I was who booked and that I was the owner of the credit card. The staff was extremely kind and understanding, however it was unsettling having to leave the hotel to continue my trip without anything being resolved- having to call to make sure my issue was being handled.

The staff was amazingly friendly and very helpful. The atmosphere and rooms were wonderful- I would definitely stay again-- although we did have an issue with billing.

It was clean and the idea of the kitchenette with pans and...
    • King Studio Suite - Non Smoking

The actual breakfast did not cater to vegans. The foods that we did eat were not the best. The oats was lumpy, no taste (cinnamon would have helped). The juices were overly sweet. No whole wheat bread, just bread with sugar and waffles. Most of the people who were there needed a change in their diet and these kinds of food just encouraged gluttony and over eating.

It was clean and the idea of the kitchenette with pans and plates was great.

Excellent all around
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

I would like to see recycle bins at the end of each hall. People would be more apt to recycle more. Also, being nonsmoking a small covered smoking area so people aren't hovered by the door.

The hotel was very clean and everyone was very pleasant. There was plenty of room for everyone so we weren't tripping over each other.

comfortable place to stay with family
    • Two-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

We had to drive to get anywhere. In the room there was no toaster or plates.

The bed was perfect. The front desk was helpful with directions to find food. The pool was clean and the hours of operation was good.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Great family hotel

The fire alarm going off at 11:30 pm

The rooms had plenty of room and were very clean. The young lady working the counter was extremely friendly and helpful. Will book there again next time I am in that area.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Great place to get away great staff love the rocking chairs out front overall great stay for the pri

Maybe just a little bigger gym ?or a bench press other wise then that great place very peaceful

The housekeepers were very professional and do a great job also love the rocking chairs out front that was a nice touch to just sit outside and watch the sunset and early in the morning watch the sunrise for the gym maybe a bench press could be a nice touch.other then that great stay for the price

Beautiful room, spacious, great free hot breakfast
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Had to park in the grass next to a bucket loader because there were zero parking spots avail when we came back to the property after 10P. The next day we even saw guests from home wood suites walking across the street to the other hotel because that's where they had to park their car...

Great hot breakfast; great staff

The free dinner on the night we stayed and the breakfast...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The only things we didn't like was the pool was not clean and there were broken beer bottles in the parking lot. The bath tub in our room could us some updating as well.

The free dinner on the night we stayed and the breakfast were very good and a big selection. The snacks available were wonderful as well. Close to shopping and restaurants. Overall was a great stay

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Nice comfortable room, easy stay
    • King Studio Suite - Non Smoking

Nothing, really. I liked it a lot.

Missed breakfast unfortunately. Would have been great if it was open until 11. Bed was great. Pillow great. Another shelf and a handle would be appreciated in the shower...someplace to put shampoo etc. other than the floor

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Big disappointment but very clean and nice staff
    • King Studio Suite - Non Smoking

No hotel bar or restaurant very big disappointment. As well there was only one waffle maker waited nearly to the end of breakfast to cook one waffle because it was so busy need a second or even third maker as well the tv channels lagged the audio was not with the picture

Nice Kitchenet in the room, huge shower and very comfy bed and pillows also free breakfast

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

Having plenty of space to hang out and get ready for a party.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Store beer selection. The breakfast was okay. Have had better. Have had worse.

Having plenty of space to hang out and get ready for a party. Having the store to buy Tylenol and snacks.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

very disrespectful we felt as if we didn't matter due to the amount of people they had compared tous
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

A hockey team was at the hotel many young children unsupervised and running all over the hotel inside , outside playing hockey in the hallway directly in front of our room i asked them to please not play in the hallway we had just come home from a long vacation and we were tired it was not a way for other guests to have to deal with the obnoxiousness coming from 2nd Floor & 3rd and the floor just above us I made calls to the front desk but i did not hear anyone and the noise continued for about another hour and then my neice woke up crying i went out to the hallway and they just ignored me asking them to play somewhere else due to the lack of consideration we will never be staying at the Homewood Suites again. it shouldn't be a playground and the parents should have been told what was going on

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

Dirty rooms
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The place was dirty. Room was not cleaned properly when I arrived and even after I placed a complaint. There was hair in the tub upon our arrival and hair all over the couch and floors. There was a sticky spill on the floor that wasn't cleaned at all.

People were friendly

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

Would stay here again if we were in the area.
    • King Studio Suite - Non Smoking

I guess the only negative I can come up with is maybe the shower itself could use an update.

You get an overall sense of cleanliness from the whole hotel. All the staff we interacted with seemed very nice.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

Beautiful hotel great staff
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

A little far from out destination but worth it

Beautiful hotel and very nice complementary breakfast! Front desk was exceptionally nice since we got in late and where looking for a place to eat. Shuttle service was a bonus since we where tired.

Staff very helpful.

Air conditioner came on. It was noisy and frigid until it reached its desired temperature. We were fortunate in that it was cool out and we didn't need it to be comfortable.

Staff very helpful. Room more than we expected, spacious and very clean.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

Food was average, could have more healthy options, more...
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Hotel is directly across from the airport, so if you are a light sleeper this place may not work for you. I noticed it when I got up during the night, however it necessarily did not wake me up.

Food was average, could have more healthy options, more fruit available, possibly nuts for the oatmeal, larger cups for ice water.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

Comfortable but I'm never staying again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I have the hotel staff screwed up billing my credit card I got double charged for everything and now I have a dispute going with my credit card company because I have almost $1000 in charges pending from the stupid hotel I will never stay with them again and I plan on calling their corporate office. They completely ignored the total amount from booking.com refunded that original amount and then started charging per night at their own rate and double charged for every night that I was there.

The breakfast in the morning was really good.

The convenience and the cleanliness

The price of the Red Bull lol

The convenience and the cleanliness

Very clean, friendly staff, very nice room, quiet, breakfast...
    • King Studio Suite - Non Smoking

The mattress was not comfortable

Very clean, friendly staff, very nice room, quiet, breakfast was included and very good.

Would stay again in a heartbeat!
    • King Studio Suite - Non Smoking

Well run, great breakfast, real "family" feel!

Wondeful, friendly staff!

Bed was soft
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Wish breakfast was earlier on the weekend.

Bed was soft Room was clean and spacious

Very relaxing experience!

The noise from upstairs

The bed was so soft

All in all ok place to stay
    • King Studio Suite - Non Smoking

Pillows absolutely sucked!!!!! Paper would have been better!! Beds could afford to be replaced! Was pretty sore when I got home!

Low light
    • King Suite - Hearing Accessible

The lighting in the room was low . Hard to put on makeup

Most everything

I had a wonderful stay would definitely stay there again

Bathtub was clogged but once cleaned it was fine

Awesome customer service... Clean rooms

Fabulous! Friends kept saying we need to stay here again next year.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

Rooms were clean. Good set up. Beds comfy.

Happy!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

More protein choices fort breakfast

Omelets weren't bad

Comfy and clean

Comfortable and clean room

Easy access and great price for a family

Perfect price

Late arrival

No complaints

Close to airport/shuttle service

Shuttle service offered to local are resteraunts &...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

Shuttle service offered to local are resteraunts & brewery's.

Nice hotel. Would stay again.
    • King Studio Suite - Non Smoking

Could hear water from upstairs come down wall.

Good property for sleeping and having breakfast
    • King Studio Suite - Non Smoking

Shower set up is absurd. No shelf either

Wifi good, breakfast good, room clean

Great place, very competent and professional staff.

Great place, very competent and professional staff. Very good breakfast.

Quick response to need for trip to airport.
    • King Suite - Hearing Accessible

Toilet paper like thin newspaper.

Quick response to need for trip to airport.

Outstanding

Excellent stay.

We always enjoy our stay
    • King Studio Suite - Non Smoking

Great food have enjoyed the great service by Rita for years

I was pleased with the quality of my stay. breakfast was amazing
    • King Studio Suite - Non Smoking

There was a little funny smell from where they had to use carpet cleaner before we got there.

The staff was very inviting polite and welcoming.

The bed was so comfortable
    • King Suite - Hearing Accessible

It could've been more affordable.

The bed was so comfortable

some of the food was dry and hard.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

some of the food was dry and hard.

Good breakfast.
    • King Suite - Hearing Accessible

They did not email me my receipt.

Good breakfast. Nice sports court. Close to restaurants and mall.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Great place to stay.
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The airport is LITERALLY on the other side of the fence!

Great stay

Nice

Excellent suite. Comfortable beds and clean hotel throughout.

Nothing to complain about

Excellent breakfast Buffett

Everything but the mattress
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bed was not comfortable

Everything but the mattress

hot breakfast was nice, beds comfortable, wifi was good.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Wasn't very clean, not enough parking. I ended up at the hotel across the street.

hot breakfast was nice, beds comfortable, wifi was good.

Big beautiful room.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Parking was limited and tight.

Beautiful room- spacious, very clean. Very friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Just Okay!!!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

TVs were not working, pool was filthy, pillows wat to soft, breakfast area to small for amount of customers.

Location to event

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

The heavyness of the doors my daughter almost broke her...
    • King Suite - Hearing Accessible

The heavyness of the doors my daughter almost broke her fingers had to go to the hospital!

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Would book again
    • King Studio Suite - Non Smoking

Van to airport was punctual. Loved the spacious room.

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

GrandzVisit

Nice place to stay

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

Location neaf airport

Rude staff.location of room

Location neaf airport

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

OK overnight for an early morning flight.

No restaurant and none really close by.

Clean and close to airport.

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

it was great

no problems

no complaints

• Reviewed: 25 May 2016

Plenty of room with a comfy bed, lots of seating, and...

Plenty of room with a comfy bed, lots of seating, and kitchen all for a very affordable rate. I was right near the airport, and the free shuttle had me there in plenty of time for my early morning flight.

• Reviewed: 3 May 2016

Room was very clean, bed was comfortable, and it was nice to...

I dont like stall showers - I prefer a tub or at least a stall with a ledge. But the water pressure was good so I was happy.

Room was very clean, bed was comfortable, and it was nice to have a kitchen available to us. Also we had to leave very early one morning around 430 so I didnt think we would be able to get breakfast. Turns out the breakfast area was still accessible for things like bagels and yogurt which worked out perfectly.

• Reviewed: 3 May 2016

Loved the 1 bedroom King suite, partly because bedroom had a...

Nothing....maybe tub could use an update to whirlpool.

Loved the 1 bedroom King suite, partly because bedroom had a door separating it from living area, so one person could sleep undisturbed if other person wanted to watch TV. FABULOUS VALUE, as rooms were spacious and had TV in both bedroom and living area. Very clean and big bathroom. Great kitchen with burners, dishwasher and microwave. Location convenient both to airport and shopping/restaurants. Nice art on walls, more sophisticated than at most hotels.and no billing or reservation screw ups either!!

• Reviewed: 24 April 2016

The staff is professional and both the light meal and...

The bath tub / wall area is a bit grungy and moldy.

The staff is professional and both the light meal and breakfast were appreciated and of high quality.

• Reviewed: 13 March 2016

When we arrived our room wasn't quite ready.

When we arrived our room wasn't quite ready. We were a bit early and didn't mind waiting but they immediately upgraded us and it was fantastic.

There are also 55 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.