Reviews of Homewood Suites by Hilton Mount Laurel 3 stars

1422 Nixon Drive, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054, USA

#5 of 25 hotels in Mount Laurel

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The tub was giving trouble and didnt like the floors too thin so if u go with kids stay on the ground floor so u wont ver complains bout the kids jumping or running .

Breakfast was great and the rooms are big

• Non-Smoking Queen Studio Suite

Nothing. All was excellent. Even accommodated us early.

Have stayed in most of the other motels in area and like this one the best. All staff very friendly and helpful. Good breakfast and very friendly staff to assist what ever you need. Will stay here from now on. Usually in this area four times a year.

• Non-Smoking Queen Studio Suite

Property was in a great location.... perfect for families... I was with my fiance and it served it's purpose. We were in Philadelphia each day and it was less than 25 minutes to get there.

• Non-Smoking Queen Studio Suite

Booked with you,5people. They don't have rooms for 5 , they also Don't have roll-away beds.

Pool was almost empty, so my kids had the whole thing.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn't like that it wasn't a lot of seating at breakfast. I wish they would have had grits on the breakfast menu.

Overall my family and I was satisfied with everything. I think it's a great hotel to stay at with family. And I love that they had a basketball court where the kids could play.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

One bad thing. The pool isn't heated enough.

Clean, friendly staff, great breakfast, great rooms. This is one of the best hotels I've been to thought my booking.com stays

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The tv selection could use some upgrade. Only 1 movie channel, HBO. No movies to rent or DVD player on the premises.

I really enjoyed the hot breakfast. Nice variety.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

There were stains on the couch curtains. I just felt a litte dirty while sitting on the couch I had to cover it with sheets. They had no clue on what to do Incase of an emergency. There was a broken water line in the hotel and we were kicked out after having waiting in the lobby for almost two hours. Then still had to pay for the new hotel with no explanation on weather we were going to be getting a refund or nothing. Still haven’t heard anything back from them and I’ve been calling.

The separate bedroom.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

I asked for an invoice. The receptionist said I will get it through booking.com, which appeared to be impossible. I tried to get it online afterwards but they were so unhelpful! I didn't succeed!

The breakfast.

It is good for families and easy to locate. Their are some good stores near from the hotel also. it was great to have a kitchen and a laundry room.

• Non-Smoking Queen Studio Suite

There was nothing I didn’t like.

Great breakfast!!! Omletes, sausage, waffles and fruit!!! There is a full appointed kitchen, which was great for me since I had 4 grandchildren with me.

• Non-Smoking Queen Studio Suite

The worst stay ever they made me change my room 2 times 1st TV is broken, 2sd the card key reader wasn't working properly the engineer was very kind he did his best to fix it unfortunately still not working we changed the room again was almost midnight .my kids were exhausted they had a terrible night they didn't sleep well. Sorry i will not go back...not recommended:(

• Non-Smoking Queen Studio Suite

Breakfast you need more turkey products everyone eats pork.

Everyone was friendly. The rooms was clean and equipped. I really enjoyed my stay there. I would recommend anyone.

The staff

The staff and food was excellent. Had a problem with them cleaning the room cause it was over crowed. The manager did fix the problem and everything was great.

• Non-Smoking Queen Studio Suite

Receptiontist was new and not trained well- didn't tell us we could park closer to entrance and elevator closure to our room. Found that out from relatives we were with. Mix up with check-in. Lot of traffic noise on our room's side of building at night.

Bed and sheets comfortable

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Our room was very humid. After swimming, we hung our suits in bathroom and they were still as wet the next day. Eventually we took them out to the car to dry. Also, it was quite warm in the exercise room.

Overall, we very much enjoyed the hotel. Breakfast was probably the best complimentary one we've encountered. The staff was very helpful and attentive to our requests.

• Non-Smoking Queen Studio Suite

There wasn't anything that I disliked.

After staying in a cabin on a lake all week, it was refreshing to stay @ Homewood Suites which was wonderfully accommodating, very clean, refreshing and the staff was amazing:)

My mother was in a handicapped room and commented that there is no bar next to the toilet. The bars are in the shower. She has a hard time getting up from the toilet without a grab bar.

Everything was wonderful!! Room was very nice. Breakfast was very good. Highly recommend this hotel.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

They have coin operated washer dryer but no way to get change to operate it. Vending machine signs but no vending machines. Drawer was broken in bathroom. Automan wheels fell off every time u moved it. Dishwasher was so loud you couldn't talk over it. Dryer was broken and never fixed. Staff could have offered solution for change and dryer but didn't would not stay here again

Breakfast was good. Bed were comfortable.

• Non-Smoking Queen Studio Suite

The customer service offered is horrible. I left a Microsoft surface charger there and I kept calling they have some nerves to tell me they didn't find anything, we're talking about $130 charger.

The mattress was horrible. The pool is a kiddy pool not big enough for adults to enjoy it's only kids only. I killed a bug in my room which was a studio room.Phil had to check if everything works and remind you we checked in 2hrs later than regular checking time and we found a family that was there since 3pm waiting on their room. The sheets lives cotton on your hair. The dishes were greasy. Absolutely terrible.

• Non-Smoking Queen Studio Suite

Dinner included with complementary drink, that was a nice surprise! Breakfast was good, staff was very friendly. Would definitely recommend staying to others.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Booking.com lie that this location is 12 miles from where we needed to go but it was 45mins away from our destination.

Breakfast was good. Staff friendly

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was not the best. They ran out of stuff. Eggs were yucky. Hot tub is not working just the pool. Down feather pillows for the beds. I glad I brought pillows since I have an allergy to feather pillows, they had no alternative pillows.

The beds were comfortable. Quiet. Staff friendly.

• King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The facility randomly charged our credit card several times for unknown reasons. They alsobdidnt honor the booking.com reservation price until we complained.

The room was nice

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

How I had eater in the tub upon arriving to the room. And the smell of the chlorine water in the pool area.

I enjoyed the lobby very much and the outside premises.

• Non-Smoking Queen Studio Suite

The room was not clean. There was a razor on the sink. The sheets on the master bed were under the mattress cover and we had to wait for sheets for our sofa bed. We made 2 calls to the office before the sheets for sofa arrived. The buffet breakfast was a circus act- way too many guests in a small room grabbing food.

Close location to Philadelphia

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

We had a hard time finding the hotel. Better directions for seniors driving on their own.

We liked everything, especially the bed. Thanks for the discount!

• Non-Smoking Queen Studio Suite

Lovely stay & great value for money. Nice restuarants nearby. Had meetings early the next morning, staff were very helpfull & ordered a taxi for us. Would definitely recommend!

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

• King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The toilet tank leaked in the first room we were assigned. At 3 am we found a pond in the middle of our bathroom floor. Very slippery; very dangerous. Our first room was as far from the front desk as it is possible to be, too far to walk comfortably for my wife who uses a cane. (I was told there were no other rooms available when we checked into our first room.) Our first room was not ready when we arrived at 3:30 pm, nor was it ready when we called to ask about it at 4:30 pm, at which time we needed to leave for an appointment. as a result, we did not get into our room until 9:30 that night. Our first room was the nearest room in the entire facility to a major highway and consequently it was very noisy all night. Our first room was next door to a family whose children played noisily in the hall, albeit briefly, at 11 pm. The rooms and corridors and elevators all seemed very shop-worn and in need of preventive maintenance.

We were allowed to change rooms. Our second room had none of the problems we found with our first room. The beds in both rooms were comfortable. The staff were pleasant. the plumbing fixtures (except for below!) were very good.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bed was too firm. Tv in family room should be bigger. Couch also too firm for my liking. Staff forgot to refill coffee the first night. Housekeeping comes way too late. (5pm)

Good atmosphere. Friendly people. Good breakfast items. Felt safe in and around the property.

• Non-Smoking Queen Studio Suite

Cloudy pool, no pool towels available, spa was filled in with concrete. Very disappointed. Breakfast had a good variety of foods however, the scrambled eggs were obviously egg substitute and were like rubber.

Comfortable bed, clean facility, welcoming courteous staff!

• Non-Smoking Queen Studio Suite

Very friendly staff, extremely clean. Breakfast was okay not outstanding. Overall we will definitely return on future visits to the area. It was my second visit.

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The ventilation system in the pool area was unbearable. A new system should be put in place immediately. Right after we were asked to get out of the pool for 1/2 hour so it could be vacuumed, soon as we got back in a kid threw up in the pool. That part of the birthday celebration was over. Also, that was not a king size suite I had. I paid for a king suite but got a queen. Front desk said its all they had.

I've been in customer relations since 1983. I work for one of the 10 employee relocation companies. We're required to deliver top customer service. Jabhar in food service was phenomenal. As busy as he was, he still found time to mingle professionally with the guess. Very attentive, respectful and a pleasure to talk to.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

• Non-Smoking Queen Studio Suite

There's nothing not to like!

This place was amazing! It was like a home away from home. No exaggeration! Exquisitely clean, comfortable, friendly staff, and the best breakfast I've had from a hotel.

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

• Non-Smoking Queen Studio Suite

Not cozy. My room was facing the highway. Noisy. No hot water for tea at night. Breakfast closed at 9. I missed breakfast. Not worth the money. I will go to Hampton Inn next time . Or Hilton Garden Inn

Clean.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

• Non-Smoking Queen Studio Suite

The only negative thing I have to say was the pool situation.. I didn't seem to be as well kept as the rest of the hotel.. it was like the forgotten pool bc it was gross.

• Reviewed: 14 September 2016

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Pool was not working but it was working night before, I stayed but other than that it was pleasant.

Nice very nice however the pool was not operable and I was issued a small discount. Otherwise everything was pleasant. Breakfast was Okay. It was like home and had plenty to do on the property, there was a basketball hoop which We had a basketball so it came in handy! Wifi was awesome, room had everything one would need and much much more! Nice NICE NICE. Dover Downs Casino rooms were horrible this was this Hilton was simply Marvelous.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

I'm assuming because they were fully booked the night before things weren't up to standard as they usually are in the facility. Our room had no extra blankets, only one fork and a knife, one towel and there was coffee left in the coffee pot from the pervious guest. None of these issues would stop me from staying here again.

The location and staff of this location is amazing. We had a great stay overall and would stay here again. The issues I did have when I talked to the front desk they took care of them right away and even gave me a discount on my room for my troubles.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

• Non-Smoking Queen Studio Suite

I did not like that they ran out of waffle mix and other foods with no back up. The trash can was overflowing in the dining area.

The breakfast was good, variety of food and also, I don't eat pork but they had turkey sausage. The room was nice and spacious, we used the sofa bed too. Also loved the little kitchen are in the room as well, that saved us money on eating out vs. cooking our own food.

• Reviewed: 18 July 2016

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The first night I had to go to the front desk for linen for the sofa bed, which is normally already in the the room closet. I didn't like that my significant other and I had to ask a lady at the front desk and someone from housekeeping for clean towels and to clean our room. We headed out and when we returned to the room there were no towels and the room wasn't clean. Housekeeping did not clean our room once throughout our stay. Breakfast is from 7:00 am- 10:00am on Saturday. My family got to the breakfast area around 9:20am and there was no more orange juice, waffle batter to make waffles, and only a few bagels. Nothing was refilled either. Most of the fruit was rotten. The eggs and sausages weren't appealing. On Sunday, we went to the breakfast area again around 9am it was crowded and we had to wait a while to use the waffle maker. The food was ok.

We enjoyed the heated pool. We stayed in the one bedroom suite and the king size bed was very comfortable. I like that we had a kitchen with a full size refrigerator. The room layout and decor was nice. I would prefer a regular bedroom door though seeing that you can see through the crack of the double door they had. The hotel was in a great location close to everything. We didn't use the patio set outdoors because they were occupied or the basket ball/tenniscourt, but it looked fun.

• Reviewed: 18 July 2016

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

That room was not ready at5pm. When we went to check with two grandchildren ages 7&4 got down for breakfast a little after 9 and nothing was left and kitchen staff was not happy with us asking for anything

• Reviewed: 21 June 2016

• Non-Smoking Queen Studio Suite

Bathroom was dirty...nooks and crannies were not clean and hair was on floor. Did not get clean towels after first night. Closet door was broken. People were coming in to help themselves to free meals...one group of 4 young guys (20s) and some older men. Noise from highway is loud at night. No dish soap for kitchenette sink.

Complimentary meals were nice...food/condiments/creamer was not refilled often. Liked complimentary wine/beer option. Location was great with a lot of restaurants/shopping/drugstores close by. People were very friendly. Comfortable dining/lounge area.

Skip.

Great breakfast. Comfortable beds.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Could hear the traffic from the highway

Included breakfast was great. Pool was not busy. Family suites are good.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was nothing bad except the kids running in the hall and over top of me

Everything was in perfect order room was clean shower ran perfect

No complaints

Everything was nice

• Non-Smoking Queen Studio Suite

There was nothing to unlike

Everything about the hotel was nice .

The breakfast

The bed was comfortable

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Stayed here due to power outage and everything was great. Staff were friendly and accommodating, room was comfortable and breakfast was good.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Lovely front desk staff. Clean, good breakfast, lovely suite.

No fitted sheet

Mostly great

Unknown credit card policies

Easy check in, housekeeping was excellent, great buffet breakfast

• Non-Smoking Queen Studio Suite

Food was good room was better

Garbage disposal wasn’t working

Friendly

I had no complaints.

Clean, well kept, excellent breakfast.

• Non-Smoking Queen Studio Suite

Clean and spacious room Excellent breakfast selection

• Non-Smoking Queen Studio Suite

The bed was pretty firm. I wish it was softer.

The hotel is very clean with friendly staff

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Terry and the rest of the staff are the friendliest group of people

• Non-Smoking Queen Studio Suite

I didn't like the fact we purchased a king size suit and got a queen so basically someone took our room after we had already purchased it

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Trash cans in the rooms are too tiny. Otherwise every thing was great

Staff was friendly and hotel was very nice.

• King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The mattress was a little too firm for me.

Enjoyed the shower. The special shower head was very helpful. I especialy appreciate the kitchenette.

nothing at all

i enjoy every min. of my stay

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

• Non-Smoking Queen Studio Suite

The Staff , I Couldn't Get Extra Blankets . They Were All Out .

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Very roomy and comfortable stay.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

• Non-Smoking Queen Studio Suite

The key cards stopped working at a point, it was a good thing I was always with others.

The breakfast was amazing, especially the waffles !

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Everything!!! The bed comfortable omg I didnt wanna leave. Iove this place. Staff so nice and professional. Just amazing . Will be going back .

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Comfort and the bed was so comfortable. Clean.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Nothing everything was great

Staff was very helpful and nice.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

There was no Jacuzzi.

I liked everything.The pool was excellent.

Great staff

Great experience

• Reviewed: 26 March 2017

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pull out bed was not a comfortable as we would have preferred but it was not bad.

Clean, comfortable, quiet and the breakfast was excellent

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

• Non-Smoking Queen Studio Suite

Nothing at all Everything was great

Yes The Bed Was Very Cozy Unfortunately I wasn't Able To Eat Breakfast Cause I Overslept

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

The pool wasn't warm enough. Needed service.

The manager for checkin was awesome. Abdul was awesome at the breakfast area in the kitchen.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

• Non-Smoking Queen Studio Suite

The breakfast everything else was great.

The eggs were very bad. Only one waffle iron the breakfast was not very good.