Reviews of Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Tacoma Airport/Tukwila 3 stars

6955 Fort Dent Way, Tukwila, WA 98188, USA

#2 of 19 hotels in Tukwila

Great place and extremely good value.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Don’t like how we were instantly treated by a front desk employee named Dilya. The hotel is a great value but I don’t expect to get treated poorly at a Hilton, or anywhere for that matter. Got there about 2 hours before check-in and she would not even look to see if anything was available for early check-in. I get that is an accommodation but at least check or even pretend to. Told us no check-in until 3:00pm exactly. We came back at 2:00pm to ask and just hang out and wait if anything and we got a room instantly from someone else. Dilya made an extreme deal out of asking for one extra key the day before check out and the day we checked out blew up at us about where we parked trying to check out, to the point she yelled at us, even though parking was not clear and almost all hotels allow parking up front to quickly check out. Worst customer service from a hotel I have ever had and think she should not be in the hospitality industry. Loved the property but sadly will stay elsewhere in our yearly trip to Seattle with many more options.

Great place and extremely good value. Everything looks brand new and is just a quick drive to the light rail station that offers free parking, easy way to get to the city.

I got the sleep I needed , also a dry used wash cloth in bath hanging on the rod
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

When I asked if there was ad anything else she needed from me the other attendant looked at the screen with a puzzled look and said no, enjoy your stay

It took 42 minutes to check in When another attendent arrived helped 3 other guests, I realized the person helping me was messing around with me, keeping me standing there way longer than I needed

Nice place great location, a little spendy.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

Second day the breakfast was practically empty and people waiting for food to be brought out. They needed to anticipate the amount of people based on 100% occupancy.

Rooms were nice size, quality toiletries, comfy beds.

Great for a quiet, comfortable overnight stay.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Had to drive to another hotel for restaurant/bar.

Friendly staff, very quiet rooms. Didn’t use the pool but it looked nice and was heated- there were some people with kids enjoying it when we were there. Outdoor patio with fireplace seemed like a good place to hang out. Would stay here if I needed a reasonably priced suite with a kitchen if moving into area looking for housing or before a flight.

Breakfast was lacking.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was lacking. They were out of eggs and milk (for coffee/cereal) while I was there. I asked and the woman working said they would be right out. I waited over ten minutes... finally I had to leave without having breakfast.

Deserved the price

Everything was fine

I think it's the best option to wait for your flight while you stay in a different scenario compared against a regular 'hotel'

Facilities were nice and clean and convenient amenities.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Room service did not come and clean our room 2 out of the 3 days we were there. The first day we put our do no disturb sign and forgot to take it off when we left so that was understandable but the rest of our stay, our room and trash bins were not cleaned out which was pretty disappointing.

Facilities were nice and clean and convenient amenities.

We regret choosing this hotel..
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pet fee is too much for a teacup dog.room was not even clean my dog found a pretzel and another thing that we don't have. We hear lots of noise inside the room. The breakfast is poor not much variety. No hotchocolate, just egg and bacon, bacon is too hard.. really poor..

Just the pool..

Best place to stay home away from home.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Nice updated furniture nice clean rooms and friendly staff clean tidy and they even give u every thing u need including. Tooth brush and tooth paste what i like the most is they go shopping for you if you ask the kitchen. Is also nice where u eat breakfast .....

Everything staff was wonderful

The staff was very rude, my boyfriend had a few of his...
    • Non-Smoking One Bedroom Double Suite

The staff was very rude, my boyfriend had a few of his cousins stop by and the staff accused us of running a prostitution ring and called the police on me. All was well in the end, as we didn't do anything wrong but the whole ordeal was very embarrassing. I will never stay here again nor will I suggest anyone I know stay either.

Great stay if you need to go the Starfire Complex
    • Non-Smoking One Bedroom Double Suite

The faucet in the kitchen in the room was very loose, almost about to fall off. There was a small water leak under the sink. The room was next to the stairs doorway which closes pretty loud. It wasn't really bad, just a few minor quirks.

The breakfast was good. I was very happy about the coffee being readily available at all hours. The fitness center was clean and had a good variety of work out equipment. I like how close the hotel was to the Starfire complex.

Very pleasant place. We will be back.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Less air freshener in the room.

The rooms and property are very clean. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The little kitchen in the room is very convenient, although we only stayed one night. The room was very quiet and comfortable. Pleasant walking trail next to the river right behind the property.

Super relaxing suite hotel with everything close by, including the airport. Really slept well!!
    • Non-Smoking One Bedroom Double Suite

I had to make three trips up the stairs with luggage; can't be helped but you might ask for first floor if it's hard for you to manage stairs.

Quiet, clean and tastefully furnished with everything you need. Large refrigerator, coffee pot, toaster, stovetop and everything else. Great televisions and lots of closets, bathroom space and a nice balcony. A very comfortable home away from home! Great beds!!!! 😊

Stellar service for two disabled travelers. We will be customers for life
    • King Suite - Accessible

We made a mistake on the date of our booking and the staff spent more than an hour straightening out the issues with Booking.com

Staff was very engaged in treating all customers with respect and dignity. The food and drink were great and the room very comfortable. Anticipated needs so rarely had to ask for anything.

Kudos for the extras and exceeding expectations
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

As with most hotels, the magnetic room cards demagnize too easily.

The breakfast and afternoon wine/small supper, the green river trail, all the quiet and green landscaping shared with the industrial park, pool and small basketball court for kids, the huge barbecues and outdoor adjoining patio

Big clean rooms, social hour in the evening, basically free...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Big clean rooms, social hour in the evening, basically free dinner including wine and beer, free breakfast, spotless clean rooms and eating and lobby areas.

Accommodating Staff but Disappointing Property
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

We rented a two bedroom suite and the finishings were not what I expect of a Hilton property. The florescent bulbs are garish and the decor lacked warmth. Location is near airport but very far from Seattle attractions. Pool was out of service but we would have enjoyed having the lounge chairs available for relaxing.

The breakfast bar had a nice variety of hot and cold items and we enjoyed the complimentary evening pasta entree, bread sticks and salad plus wine especially since there are no restaurants in the vicinity.

Best for families. My kids enjoyed the pool and basketball court.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The busy staff/laundry area is right infront of the elevator which is not really so pleasing to look. Everything is neat and tidy except for this area which looks messy and congested when they start with their work. Not really a nice way to welcome guests as they arrive. It should be a " behind the scene" kind of thing yet we see it everytime we use the elevator.

Will definitely recommend. Super clean and spacious room. Made our trip to Washington really enjoyable by giving us the comfort that we need after a day of touring. Pool and the basketball court were a big hit to our 5 kids. Stayed for 2 nights and it was all worth it.

Excellent place
    • Non-Smoking One Bedroom Double Suite

Excellent place to stay, accessible location, feels like you're in your own home, breakfast has so many delicious varieties, helpful staff, family and pet friendly😀

Pool Closed for the Holiday
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

I booked this stay to get away from home and specifically made sure there was a POOL. Unfortunately and I think purposely they closed their pool for the holiday and I was highly disappointed so were my kids they were looking forward to having fun in the pool and it was conveniently closed for the 4th of July. Needless to say I won't be booking here again for our local family get away.

I liked that their was an evening social where there were light bites soup and salad and complementary wine. The basketball court was a plus for my boys.

Wonderful comfort find
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The temperature of the breakfast was room Temp

Everything was wonderful as far as the room and cleanliness go. Very well layed out and comfortable. Awesome, in fact. The only bit of a downer was that the 'hot buffet breakfast' was tepid.

Very expensive for what you get.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Requested a crib when I booked - room did not have one. Mattress on pull out sofa bed was awful - could feel all the springs in your back - worst sleep ever. Didn't like that there was no door into sink area of bathroom - disturbed family when you wanted to use the facilities at night. Ran out of food items at the breakfast. Didn't ask how our stay was at checkout.

Good location - liked having a full kitchen.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Very nice overall resort.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

We did not like that there was no safe in the room. There was a safety deposit box at the front desk but I did not like that they took your box and locked in behind a closed door and you did not see them lock it or you did not lock it yourself. Their shuttles to take you places did not have a great schedule. We had to take a taxi because there was a 3 hour break when we wanted to go some where. The suite we had did not have a balcony. I would have like a balcony to go out and sit on. There was a common patio area down by the main building where you could sit but no balcony of our own to sit on.

The free breakfast was great. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. Free internet was nice. Very nice and lots of tree's on resort. Nice walking path near resort.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Nice property, poorly trained staff
    • King Suite - Accessible

Shuttle does not run as advertised, they lost the booking and we have been double charged with no refund offered.

Very modern, clean, well appointed property.

Good breakfast.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Aa couple other guests had long transactions ahead me, so it took about a 20 minute wait to get checked in. Once with the desk people, things went very quickly.

Good breakfast. Green River Trail is adjacent to the property for an appealing walk.

They just paved the parking lot so parking was crazy.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

They just paved the parking lot so parking was crazy. For a family of five with a new born walking to building D from the back side of building A made it frustrating.

Comfortable stay. Great price. Nice hotel near the airport
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

My only issue was that there could be just a little more attention to cleaning the rooms. I found that there was hair around the sink and in the tub and areas had not been wiped down around the sink. Also the toilet seat should probably be changed in the room I was in (A303)

I loved having a separate living space from the bedroom. The facilities were very nice. I wish I could have had more time there to use the pool, bbq, etc. The breakfast was good the day I had some. I liked that even though I had the "Do not disturb sign" up, they left me with clean towels hanging on the door for me. The price for this room was awesome and the room was very comfortable.

Breakfast was good and healthy, coffee and tea was offered...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Internet was not working in the bedroom, disconnected often and got no signal.

Breakfast was good and healthy, coffee and tea was offered at all times.

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

comfortable place to stay, if you are on a expense account and need a receipt stay away.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

do not book this hotel through booking.com if you are on a business trip! it's like pulling teeth to get a receipt!! it's been 2 weeks and I still do not have one. nobody answers your e-mails from the property and booking.com.

they gave breakfast and dinner..

Great place to stay and will be a repeat guest in the future.
    • King Suite - Accessible

This facility was clean, quiet, nicely furnished. Staff was very helpful and escorted us to our room. Breakfast was fabulous and the coffee was great.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Great stay, happy traveller!
    • Non-Smoking King Suite with Fireplace

Although it's close to the railroad, the sound wasn't too bad. A low rumble when the train passed. Perhaps with the renovations, fans can be incorporated into the bathrooms.

We were attending a soccer tournament at the Starfire Complex, hence, cannot complain about the location! Love the room size, great hospitality. I would definitely stay here again.

Great place to stay in Tukwila
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Loved the room it was even nicer than we anticipated. The location was perfect for where we were going to be traveling and the staff was very friendly and apologetic that there was construction going on in the building. (Which never disrupted our sleep because the hours of construction were during the mid day only)

• Reviewed: 2 December 2016

Nice rooms, great breakfast, good staff
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Had to wait an hour to check in due to overbookings after a long day's drive. Elevator was very scuffed up and dirty due to renovations going on (should put a sign up so people know what's going on). Was told we had to change rooms for our last night, then didn't have to change.

Within walking distance of Starfire soccer fields and short drive to the mall and restaurants. Quick access to highway. Great breakfast and seating area. Spacious room like a small apartment. Lots of available parking spots. Two tv's in room. Quiet at night. Nice lady at front desk gave us one night free due to check-in and switching room problems.

Loved the facility and the people, waffles and bacon.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Shuttle service, especially picking up my girlfriend on Saturday. Was a complete disaster.

The staff and breakfast was awesome.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Awesome!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Everything. Facilities, large rooms, helpful and friendly staff.

I booked the room through booking.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Nothing negative to mention.

I booked the room through booking.com. Checking out was easy and fast.

Very nice, staff very nice
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

No good restaurant within walking distance

The beds were comfortable and the place was clean! Breakfast very good

I didn’t like that i booked a two bedroom and received a Two...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like that i booked a two bedroom and received a Two bed. Even when i show them my verification that i booked a month and a half prior.

Enjoyed the stay. First time in a suite glad we selected Homewood

Nothing negative

Would like to have more food selections at the snack area

Amazing Time

Can’t think of anything!

Clean, spacious rooms. Staff was great and the accommodations were top notch!

Would stay here again
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Shower great. Bed comfortable. Room clean. Quiet location.

Very enjoyable, and they were able to check us in early to meet our needs.

Location,

I’d come back.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Super friendly staff, great location within walking distance (10-15 min) to the mall, bowling and restaurants

Overall a very pleasant stay
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Bathroom needs fan Breakfast food temperatures could be hotter Hot chocolate at the coffee station for kids

The king bed was quite comfy

We will be back
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was okay but could be great if they expanded their choices

Comfortable beds

I wish we could have stayed a few more days.

Very comfortable stay!

The breakfast

The breakfast

Great!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

They facility and staff were great rooms very nice with an large open set up we will return

Adequate property with rude staff
    • Non-Smoking One Bedroom Double Suite

Staff rude and not trained well. A different form of payment was presented and they still charged a wrong card:

Lobby nice. Pool nice.

Excellent place. I will return many times to come
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

It's spacious and very nice

I would recommend this hotel

Patio was notclean

Bed

Nice stay near the airport.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was too simple.

Liked the room and basketbal field.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

the bathroom and living room.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Very Noisy around the property.

the bathroom and living room.

• Reviewed: 25 December 2016

Very nice room comfortable
    • Double Suite with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

Under remodel and construction at this time.

Very nice room comfortable

• Reviewed: 4 May 2016

The accommodations for the money I spent was great.

The door that lead to the outside would close properly. I reported it twice and when I left the property for good it still did not lock.

The accommodations for the money I spent was great. I didnt expect so much for the cost.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2016

Nice cosy atmosphere outside with small buildings.

Very old looking rooms (80's style), heating is done by A/C system which has a very noisy fan, I had to switch it off during the night. Water has very low pressure and it takes 3-4 minutes to heat up water. Rooms near train railroad are very noisy. Breakfast is a bit low quality with limited choices and low quality food (pancakes / waffles only 2 days a week, limited choice of cheese, jelly like yoghurts, bread is not always fresh. Hot food is low quality (awful sausages, uncooked frozen potatoes, powder type omelet...). Fitness has limited choices (2 treadmills, 1 elliptic, some weights and that's all)

Nice cosy atmosphere outside with small buildings. Big rooms, quiet on inner garden side. Social event every evening is great (complimentary beers and wine, salad or small sandwiches). Useful kitchen with fridge and microwave oven in the room if needed.

• Reviewed: 1 December 2015

The staff were brilliant.

The evening meals should be available for at least 5 working days....they were a great convince

The staff were brilliant. The facility is in a good location. Rooms were clean and cosy.

• Reviewed: 25 June 2015

Loved the space and cleanliness of the room.

The only issue I had was I requested for an early check in, and I never got the call saying my room was ready. So I was sitting in my car most of the time.

Loved the space and cleanliness of the room. Very nicely set up and great breakfast :)

• Reviewed: 5 April 2015

The suite was giant.

The suite was giant. Two bedrooms, each with a king-sized bed and own private bath. Comfortable living room and full kitchen. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 5 April 2015

had 2 adults, 1 senior, 2 kids, 2 dogs

had 2 adults, 1 senior, 2 kids, 2 dogs Booked rm for 5, believing we would have two full or two queen size and fold out couch. Instead got 1 king size bed and a pull out couch for 5 ppl. Hotel had nothing else available.

• Reviewed: 2 April 2015

Clean and comfortable.

The shuttle pickup from the airport was long and a bit confused.

Clean and comfortable. The shuttle ride to the light rail into the city. $2 each way instead of $60.

• Reviewed: 1 May 2016

Jennifer is very helpful to find a different room for me in...

The bed is too soft

Jennifer is very helpful to find a different room for me in a safer location.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2016

Comfortable bed

Comfortable bed Great Staff Good Variety for Breakfast Good size rooms, very clean

• Reviewed: 2 March 2016

great breakfast - coffee is always the best.

no staff to help with bags - we are seniors.

great breakfast - coffee is always the best.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2015

Room size, breakfast, staff

Room size, breakfast, staff

• Reviewed: 3 April 2015

I like the cleanliness, the fact that it resembles an...

I like the cleanliness, the fact that it resembles an apartment, kitchen, comfortness.

There are also 41 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.