Reviews of Homewood Suites Dallas-Addison This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

4451 Beltline Road, Addison, TX 75001, United States of America

#12 of 20 hotels in Addison

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

OVERALL WE WERE ESTACTIC ABOUT OUR ROOM
    • Double Suite with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

THERE WAS RENOVATION GOING ON IN THE FRONT AREA OF THE HOTEL, THAT TOOK AWAY FROM THE LOOK. AS I WALK-IN THE DOOR CONTINOUSLY OPEN AND CLOSE HITTING ME ON THE SHOULDER NO ONE EVER ASKED WAS I OK. I WASNT HURT BUT IT WAS THE PRINICPAL OF IT. DURING THE CHECK OUT IT DID THE SAME THING STILL NO ONE ASKED WAS I OK. HOUSEKEEPING TOOK TOO LONG TO BRING TOWELS.

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN SOME REAL EGGS. THE BEDS AND ROOM WAS OVER EXCEEDINGLY COMFORTABLE.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2017

Thanksgiving
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

Cost, breakfast, hotel had our dates incorrect. They had 11/23-11/26, but our dates were 11/22-11/25 and correct on booking.com

Location to family

• Reviewed: August 1, 2017

Not Satisfied
    • Double Suite with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

Ok! Me and my family traveled over 370 miles to get to Homewood suites in Addison Tx. I booked online through booking.com for 549.18, 7-26-17 / 7-30-17. Once I arrived and went to the front desk the staff and assistant manager told me I'll be paying 722.52 and it was held out of my checking account until today. 173.34 more than I expected to pay that could've been used on gas, food, or any other festivities my family chose. The staff and manager told me that the price was different because they charge a separate tax than booking.com, which was a lie. They also said they'll be holding 15% (108.37) just in case something was to happen. I was never told why the 64.97 was held too. So I contacted booking.com and told them my situation. I was placed on hold for about 7min and when they return back to the phone they told me that the assistant manager at Homewood Suites in Addison, Tx didn't want to honor the rates on booking.com. The rates that were place on booking.com by Homewood Suites. Booking.com told me just wait when your stay is up and if Homewood charge me 722.52 they'll reimburse me the 173.34 and just invoice Homewood and Homewood would have to pay booking.com. Today I found out I was charged 549.18 but that 173.34 that was held could've been used during my stay at Homewood Suites in Addison, Tx. Thanks booking.com you were very helpful

• Reviewed: July 31, 2017

Service and staff great, but rooms fall short.
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

Pool was slightly murky and had a salt rim like a margarita, burned the back of my legs sitting on the side. building C1 had a musty smell they tried to cover with a strong fruity scent unsuccessfully. Carpets were old, worn and musty. Sheets were scratchy. Upkeep or remodeling going on, had workers right outside our windows, so had to keep curtains closed.

Staff at check in was awesome! Full breakfast bar was great. Rooms were clean. And property grounds were well maintained. If you can overlook the negatives of the property, the service makes up for it.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2017

Read the fine print
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

The room layout and size is for only 2 people that are a couple. The bathroom location is horrible if there is a third. The bathroom. Was v ed th small if your a big guy forget it. Furniture is to large for bedroom.

It was quiant

• Reviewed: July 7, 2017

very unprofessional front desk and manager. No friendly smiles
    • Double Suite with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

They have way to many tables for breakfast all crammed up. Windows were so filthy there was bugs and cobwebs all over.

Front desk encluding manager were rude and had very bad breath. This place is so filthy. This is the worst homewood suites i have ever stayed!

• Reviewed: June 25, 2017

Don't Stay Here
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel was old, rooms old and had musty smell, no awning in front to pull under in bad weather, did not like the hotel setup of several buildings and no way to walk inside to the lobby for breakfast - was very disappointed in the hotel. Will never stay there again.

The woman at the counter when I checked in was very nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2017

NOT ENOUGH RESEARCH BEFORE I BOOKED
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn't like bugs in my sink and roaches on the wall from the refrigerator to the stove. I asked for a tub with bars I had a shower with none.

I liked the room design. I couldn't get an accesible room and the room was for me too far from the elevator with groceries. I'm 64+ yrs It was hard because I had plan to relax and cook. I didnt notice that their wasn't a oven. So I messed up with groceries my fault.

• Reviewed: May 1, 2017

Very Comfortable Place To Stay
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Smoking

All Smoking rooms should have atleast 2 ashtrays, resorting to using a drinking glass filled with water isn't very sanitary. All employees that could possibly come in contact with customers should be able to speak English.

Room was clean, well stocked. Furniture was comfortable and well positioned. Bed was extremely comfortable, pillows very fluffy, slept like a baby. Bathroom was clean, nice quality toiletry products. Water pressure in tub/shower was the bomb...did not want to get out, it was like getting shower and a back massage ay the same time. Kitchen stocked with everything for a family of 4. The pool is fantastic my grandkids loved it. Breakfast is fantastic, very large variety, The front desk staff is helpful and professional.

• Reviewed: January 17, 2017

Fireside chat

They only gave one fireplace log for 3 day stay

Clean rooms, fireplace, nice breakfast, great place to meet friends for the weekend in the 2 bedroom suite

• Reviewed: February 16, 2018

Enjoyable

bedroom was very cramped

• Reviewed: January 19, 2018

Dog friendly
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

Charged a $75. Nonrefundable pet fee but it was not mentioned when booked. No place to walk the dog. No oven.

Dog friendly

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

Right spot
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

It was accommodating, comfortable clean, and gave us some privacy. The breakfast wasn't that good

• Reviewed: November 23, 2017

Great staff and excellent location!
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

There was not one thing I didn’t like!!!! Everything was great

Great staff and excellent location!!!!

• Reviewed: November 17, 2017

It was a good stay, I would like to come back.
    • Non-Smoking King Suite with Fireplace

The bathroom sink was nasty.

The staff is why I would go back

• Reviewed: October 17, 2017

Didn't like

Stairs, outside doors, decor

Didn't like

• Reviewed: October 10, 2017

First time visit to the State Fair
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was not very good. Killed two roaches one inside one outside and killed a spider in the kids room

Location and staff

• Reviewed: August 6, 2017

Could do better
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Smoking

It was confusing and they were doing construction, which made it messy.

It was surrounded by shops

• Reviewed: July 27, 2017

Perfect Good staff COLD room

excellent Staff

• Reviewed: June 26, 2017

Just like being at home.
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was great! Location great! Availability with laat minute booking was excellent!

• Reviewed: June 25, 2017

Great place to stay with kids.

Small bathroom. Smell of air.

Bed was great.food was good. Pool was nice. Outdoors was nice.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2017

Breakfast and room

• Reviewed: May 8, 2017

Convince of the location to everything
    • Non-Smoking King Suite with Fireplace

Noisy people upstairs and traffic

Convince of the location to everything

• Reviewed: April 14, 2017

Love this place
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Smoking

Room layout and apartment style

• Reviewed: April 5, 2017

ROOM WAS SMALL FOR A SUITE BUT OK. HOUSEKEEPING STAFF VERY NICE.
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

BREAKFAST AREA CRAMPED,SMALL, ONE WAFFLE MAKER..HAD A LINE FOR IT. BREAKFAST SOMETIMES COLD, PEOPLE LEAVING THE LIDS OPEN

GOOD LOCATION

• Reviewed: March 13, 2017

My stay was excellent

I loved everything

• Reviewed: February 20, 2017

Very Good
    • Double Suite with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

There are no comments available for this review

• Reviewed: September 28, 2016

Great place to stay and always comfortable
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn't have time for the breakfast

Everything!

• Reviewed: September 23, 2016

Great value great comfort
    • Double Suite with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

Staff so helpful, close to DART buses , quite, very comfy , so many restaurants close by

• Reviewed: August 8, 2016

Good weekend deal for nice hotel
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

Ac was loud and was either cold or warm

Location was good, quiet with nice shade trees and breakfast was good

• Reviewed: February 17, 2016

I loved the location.

From the time I checked in till the time Ichecked out, my stove was no in working condition. Which was a major inconvenience with 2 kids to feed. On the second night, my toilet was backed up and not available for use for the remainder of the stay. When I called the front desk to voice my concerns, I was greeted by AUTUMN. She then went on to tell me that "I should have called earlier" because they were booked with no other room to put me in and that there were no maintenance men on duty. She then said that I could come down and BUY some tv dinners and use the microwave. LOL. Offered no compensation of ANYkind. She said nothing about the fact that we could not use the toilet at all. She was indignant, rude and unprofessional to say the LEAST. So I did not waste any more time with her, I asked for the manager and what time she would be in. She then went on to say that if I wanted to complain about her customer service that I could email Kirk. NEVER have I experienced that level of customer service and that kind of aggression, especially in the hospitality industry. As far as the room I was in, things happen because when I stayed here previously it was excellent. I travel enough to know that but there is a way to handle situations when they do occur. I hope she gets the training that she needs. Nevertheless, I went to the front desk the next morning around 10 am with pictures in hand, spoke to Heidi and less than 5 minutes later all issues had been resolved. Thank you so much Heidi. She is the only reason I

I loved the location. My husband and Istayed at this location previously and we really enjoyed our stay. However this stay was not the same. I also liked the manager on duty Heidi Riddles. She provided over the top customer service and professionalism. She was able to acknowledge and handle all of my inconveniences within a five minute time frame. She wasnt aggresive or argumentative, just professional.

• Reviewed: January 19, 2016

I loved the set up.

The only negative was that the people above us were extremely loud. The staff did go ask them to turn down the music and that helped.

I loved the set up. It was also a convenient location. The staff was very friendly!

• Reviewed: October 20, 2015

I didn't like the ugly and old furniture in the living...

I didn't like the ugly and old furniture in the living room (room 102), you should to put more attention in this kind of details... the bedroom was excellent !!

• Reviewed: July 27, 2015

Front desk clerk, Andrea, helped with moving luggage into a...

Upon arrival I was given a king bed instead of two queen beds. My room was located down the hall from smoking rooms. I specifically indicated that I have a severe allergy to smoke. The welcome letter was addressed to someone else so I suspect I was given a different room than originally booked. Due to the air conditioning not working, I had to change rooms three times.

Front desk clerk, Andrea, helped with moving luggage into a different room with air conditioning.

• Reviewed: April 20, 2015

Breakfast was good.

1. Our reservation was really messed up, we had ordered a two room suite (7 people where coming) and they only gave us a one room suite for the price of a two room suite, they would not work with us. Half of us had to sleep on the floor. 2. The TV was broken, yes it would not turn on at all 3. The room next to us the kids keep beating on the walls and door and we had to go to there room to tell them to stop at 3am in the morning.

Breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2015

The staff was very friendly and helpful.

There isn't anything I didn't like, everything was wonderful.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The facility was clean. The breakfast was excellent. They even had dinner Monday-Thursday, though we didn't eat the night we were there I thought it was a very nice extra to have a complimentary dinner.

• Reviewed: February 24, 2015

Good location, friendly staff, good breakfast.

I booked two bedroom suite for 6 women. I got two double beds and one bathroom for 6 women. No suites available and was charged for extra room. I will not use booking.com again!!!!!! And I am a Hilton Reward and may not use them again since they could have comped room.

Good location, friendly staff, good breakfast.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2016

I would like a tub and more toilet to shower space that area...

I would like a tub and more toilet to shower space that area was tight.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2015

We have stayed here several times and always enjoy our stay!

We have stayed here several times and always enjoy our stay!

• Reviewed: July 5, 2015

Kitchen, free wifi, location

Low water pressure in shower

Kitchen, free wifi, location

• Reviewed: July 1, 2015

Ice machines do not work on all floors.

Ice machines do not work on all floors. Elevators too slow

• Reviewed: June 9, 2015

everything

everything

• Reviewed: June 9, 2015

• Reviewed: May 2, 2015

The kitchen area was a great bonus.

The fold out bed was marginal.

The kitchen area was a great bonus.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2015

The living room being separate from the bedroom for those...

The living room being separate from the bedroom for those who wanted to sleep and we had a baby with us.

There are also 15 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.