Reviews of Homewood Suites Nashville Airport 3 stars

2640 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, TN 37214, USA

#32 of 162 hotels in Nashville

It was very noisy and I was a little disappointed in the size of the living room and kitchen.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Not a big enough pan to cook in. Bath tub was not clean! It had a film around it where others had taken a bath!

The staff was nice and friendly and so helpful!

Overall very good stay and would stay there again
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The pull out sofa mattress was worn out and uncomfortable.

The staff were very accommodating to our daughter, we came in after breakfast had closed and needed milk, they obliged and got us a cup at no charge. The last day of our stay one of their staff came out at breakfast and gave her (and the 3 other toddler/babies) a small stuffed bear with a Homewood Suites Nashville t-shirt, it was such a kind gesture!

It was an awesome experience, and plan on using the Homewood Suites everytime we are in Nashville.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds

Had difficulty communicating with clean staff as they did not seen to speak english. If we needed something it was frustrating trying to communicate what we needed. Also our room didnt get cleaned everyday because it was usually later in the afternoon when they came back around to us and we were back by then

The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Room exceeded our expectations. Breakfast was a great start to our days.

Excellent.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

No complaints at all really except the weather! WiFi service was spotty is really the only complaint. Excellent and friendly service, and comfortable room! Convenient location the the freeway and the shuttle was worth it to go downtown. We would definitely stay there again!

Disappointed in hallway smell and a/c noise.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The hallway on my fooor had a very bad smell. My a/c made a terrible noise whenever it was on. It would wake us up every time it came on finally had to turn it off to sleep

Friendly staff and location

Well worth the money!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The breakfast was great every morning and a bonus happy hour with enough food that it could serve as your dinner. Staff was very welcoming and I enjoyed getting the text everyday asking if we needed anything.

Overall, the stay was nice and we took advantage of the Shuttle to downtown - awesome!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Our bed wasn't too comfy at all, and wasn't the soft cloud type mattress. It was hard for us to fall asleep!

The staff were very friendly and helpful! Rooms were very clean and updated. We loved the suite atmosphere and very spacious! Hot breakfast and the Thurs eve food reception were a big hit!

Perfect
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Bath Tub - Mobility Access

Only down was that you couldn't really walk anywhere. But the hotel shuttle will take you within a 3 mile radius which was perfect for groceries if needed for snacks in the room. We Uber'd downtown for about $12 if the $10 round trip shuttle wasn't convenient time wise for a show. Honestly this is not a complaint, just wish it was a little closer to downtown.

From the moment we were picked up by our driver John, to being greeted by Miss Cindy at the desk our experience was 150% on the money. They were great, always with a smile and happy to give us recommendations for food, entertainment, etc. The breakfasts as well as the happy hour were very well presented and I will say the eating area was very neat and clean and well stocked with warm food. Our room was clean every day. The kitchen area and bathroom are updated. There was a shuttle for $10 round trip to downtown, which was well worth the $$. I left my car key in the hotel room :( and got to Newark with no key to the car on a freezing cold Tuesday night, but the staff at the hotel has found my key and are fed-xing it home to me this week. All and all, it was a great vacation, relaxing and the staff could not have been better. We will definitely return to this hotel next year!

Exceeded my expectations!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Bath Tub - Mobility Access

I would've loved to see bacon at breakfast, rather than sausage.

I was extremely impressed with how very large my suite was, particularly the kitchen, which was clean, modern and had ammenities that I was very pleasantly surprised with. The staff was very professional, when I needed assistance connecting to the wifi, and also when I experienced and unexpected illness during my stay. Breakfast was great, the food was abundant, delicious, and had a very good variety of options. When I return to Nashville again, I'll definitely be staying at Homewood for my lodging.

Lovely place lovely staff perfect safe location

Liked it all

The quietness and calm.The hotel was perfectly situated not far from Downtown via a shuttle bus ten dollars return.would apsolutely stay hear again.food good, staff lovely👍

We were very pleased. We will likely stay there again.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Wish the price had been a little lower. Rooms in Nashville are so high.

Everything was clean and well lit. We enjoyed the variety available for breakfast. Staff seemed to go the extra mile. While we were checking out, the clerk, Cindi, offered us some free passes for various Nashville excursions that a previous customer had left behind for someone to enjoy. We saved a lot of money with those passes! It was a great gesture that she did not have to make.

We enjoyed our stay!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Patio area had cigarette butts scattered all about, maybe it was because of the lack of ash trays but staff could have sweep that up, or provided ashtrays, it was disgusting! Grease bins in the grills were full, yuck! First afternoon when we came back the room was cleaned great, very nice to come back to a clean refreshing room! The second afternoon we came back early around 1:30 and our room was not cleaned yet, 3:00 pm still not cleaned which I understand all the rooms can't be done right away, so because we were tried and did not want to leave the room, we just asked for towels, and toilet paper, the cleaning person was rude and questioned us why we needed so many towels (we asked for 6, it was very hot outside and we may have wanted to take a couple of showers).

Happy hour and breakfast was excellent. Staff very helpful. Common lounge area very modern, conferrable, and nice. Rooms had everything you would need for a short or longer stay. First afternoon when we came back the room was cleaned great very nice to come back to a clean refreshing room! The hotel was what I expected as far as operations and provisions, the location, breakfast, happy hour, and staff were beyond great!

First time in homewood suites and using booking.com and won't be the last for either!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Noise easily heard in hallway. Bigger gaps around and under door than I have noticed at other hotels.

Easy efficient check in. Room layout with kitchen and living area separate from bedroom was great. Bigger refrigerator was nice too.

Hot breakfast with good variety.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Hot breakfast with good variety. Happy hour with drinks, heavy hors douvres, and a nice lounge for families. Very quiet even though it's so close to the airport.

My stay was AWESOME!!!!!!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Open mouthwash left on the vanity

This was my first time at a Homewood Suite, but it won't be my last..Everything was wonderful, comfy bed, comfy sofa, clean kitchen...my only complaint is the toiletries wasn't checked and used open mouthwash was left on the vanity

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Would definitely recommend staying here.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

There was nothing we didn't like about our room.

Comfortable room. Very clean. Kitchen was nice. Comfortable bed. Staff very friendly and helpful.

Breakfast was good.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Breakfast was good. Weekdays also had food available in the evening. Room was spacious and clean. All employees that we encountered were friendly and helpful.

Overall would definitely stay here again. Great staff and very accommodating.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Air conditioner was a bit noisy, but worked well.

Breakfast was excellent. Suite was very spacious and clean. Hotel shuttle to downtown Nashville was a surprise perk.

Didn't spend too much time in the room; it was nice overall.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds

Mattress could have been more comfortable; not very firm.

Bed not too comfy but the room was nice overall. Nice feature is the door separating the Suite area from the Bedrooms for more privacy. Stayed outside of downtown for better rate; would stay there again. Free Breakfast was good too. Used exercise room and outside pool also; both fine.

Thank you for accommodating my family.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Unfortunately during the week breakfast stops at 9 am. I hate that if all of your family are not early risers, you aren't allowed a tray to carry food back to your room. Wish there was a person who could bring it to you if they are afraid you will keep the tray. No complimentary dinner on weekends. And if you arrive after midnight, the price of the room is the same as a whole day.

Breakfast every morning.

Decent place to stay
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Bathroom was WAY too small. Had issues with keys several times. Until they opened a new box, nothing worked. Had to address the front desk as a worker was smoking, sitting on the ledge right by the pool entrance to lobby by the non smoking sign. Walking through there with wet hair and having to smell that, makes me sick. The stairwell steps didn't look like they had been swept for months.

Pool area was nice and breakfast buffet was yummy and filling!

Excellent in most ways! One of our (new) favorite places to stay.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The airplanes flying over were bothersome but did not keep us awake at night--the building must be well insulated. And the location of the pool in the courtyard kept the sun from shining on it during part of the day so the water wasn't as warm as I like it but that was a minor issue. Also the cost was rather high and almost priced us out.

The breakfast was excellent! We stayed 3 days and it was different, yet delicious, each day. Also enjoyed the cookies in the evening. Overall the staff was very courteous and the facilities were excellent.

The staff was very friendly.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds

The bathroom in the room was a little dated. Good water pressure and clean but a little 'old' looking. Was not an issue for us at all.

The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was very good. Lots of options. We did not eat dinner at the hotel although food was served. It is very close to the airport and when outside the planes were loud but inside you barely heard them. Overall, great experience.

Breakfast good a different choose every morning which was...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Housekeeping didn't speak very good English. Got back 1 day before they had done our room. So went to exchange for clean towels and trash bags and was hard for her to understand me and me to understand what she was asking me. But we did manage and she was very nice and did ask what the English word was for what I was asking for.

Breakfast good a different choose every morning which was nice.

Nashville

Nothing. All good

The staff were very helpful when we arrived they did not have our confirmed booking in their system. They gave us a room, quiet and large.

Super place! Best of the Best!

Nothing! Super place!

Immaculately clean and prepared! A de facto apartment for all 5 of us! Got there at about midnight. Staff was awaiting us with bottled water!

I loved everything the only thing I didn't like was the...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Scheduled the parking lot maintenance during the week not a holiday weekend

I loved everything the only thing I didn't like was the parking lot construction that had us wake up on the day we left way earlier than expected

Great Price For Great Suite
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Only problem we had was fire alarm went off one night of stay a few times which was very inconvenient to be woke up for a few false alarms but that's only complaint we had at all

All staff was super friendly, the room was very spacious and nicely kept up to date,bed was super nice. The grounds was very nice and clean and was easy to get to all our points of interest. They scheduled a ride for downtown which was $10 a person round trip which was super nice and the price was great for this service.

Front desk had no record of reservation
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

We arrived after 9 PM and the front desk had no record of my reservation through Bookings.com that I had made the previous week. Since we got the last room in the hotel (Nashville was hosting a major sports event) we were held up while the front desk attendant tried to find a room at another hotel for a family that was supposed to get our room. The fire alarm went off for an extended period at 2 AM and there were two subsequent alarms.

The facility was beautiful and the staff was friendly and accommodating. The airport shuttle was prompt and courteous.

great staff
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Bath Tub - Mobility Access

there were ants. outside of that the place was great

staff was great food was great they had breakfast and a small evening meal had cookies and lemonade and hot drinks all day. everyone went out of there way for everything.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Rushed Getaway
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Dinning room could have had another TV opposite the other.

The design of the room. You close the door to the bedroom in the suite and not disturb others.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

Would absolutely recommend!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Kitchen was a very nice feature in the room and the room size was very good for our family of 5. Close to downtown and we ate at a really good local restaurant.

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

A hot breakfast is always nice.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Planes on landing approach directly over building. I didn't mind. Couldn't hear them inside, but, it's still a minor mark against. Remodeling work was being done. Again, I did not mind, but, it's still a small mark against. It will be much nicer once the work is complete and I will stay there whenever I go to Nashville.

A hot breakfast is always nice. Less then 10 minutes of driving to Opry Mills. In the middle of a business district, so very quiet on the weekends.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

Excellent location request clean sofa bed linens.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The linen for the pull out sota didn't appear to be fresh.

It was in close proximity to the university, it was quiet, clean and the included breakfast were all appreciated.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

The room was very clean.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds and Bath Tub - Disability Access

We went downstairs for the breakfast 30 minutes prior to it ending, and nothing was being replenished. Also, Booking. com's site stated that the hotel was 1.6 miles from the city center. It was 7 miles away.

The room was very clean.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

Everything was very clean.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Upon arrival, there was no one at the front desk and we had to wait between 5 and 10 minutes to be checked in. It wasn't really a big deal but was annoying after traveling all day.

Everything was very clean. We will definitely be staying at Homewood Suites when we travel again.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Very friendly & accommodating staff.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Missed the popcorn that used to be in the kitchen. Infused water available throughout the day would be great.

Very friendly & accommodating staff. Comfortable beds. Fruit & tea available throughout the day.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Free parking, nice hotel.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds

Breakfast was good, plenty of choice. Close to the airport with free onsite parking. Spacious room with a small kitchenette. Staff were helpful and booked taxi's for us to town and made recommendations for bars.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

Property needed some updating.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds and Bath Tub - Disability Access

Why was a shower chair in the bathroom?

Property needed some updating. Fixtures (ceiling fan) was cheap and light was horrible. Ceiling had sheet rock damage and repair was uneven and looked bad. There was mold on shower head.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

Terrible, I will steer clear of this property in the future. You have to improve your property.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Smoking

Cleanliness of the room and the furniture. Décor dated and very unappealing. My wife didn't want to put her feet on the floor. Value for the money was one of the worst experiences I've had. Cosmetically the furniture was terrible (missing knobs on all of the bathroom vanity doors. Doors falling off the hinges, etc. Smell of the room wasn't fresh, carpet dirty, dead insects on the bed. I was slated to stay 2 nights, had to leave after the first and didn't feel comfortable sleeping in the room. Furnace full of dirt. The price I paid for this room for one night based on the accommodations, I felt robbed.

Nothing. One of the worst stays I've had at a Hilton property. The room didn't appear it had been cleaned. Debris all over the carpet, very dirty.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

Great location for travelers; lovely pool for relaxation.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The layout of the hotel was confusing, at best. Very hard to orient oneself to exits, main lobby, and pool--based on signage on floor.

The pool was very nice--a perfect place to unwind following a long trip. Accessibility to interstate was great and the tip we received from your shuttle bus driver re a place to eat was great. (Papa Turney's)

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

Beds were soft
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Reservations made with booking.com Arrived at hotel and only 2 of the 3 showed reservation. Hade to accept a smoking room. For a non smoking person. Second year in row I've had a problem with booking.co

Beds were soft

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

Great place to stay.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Maybe a little more lights in the parking area.

Everything was great, even though we didn't use the stove to cook we enjoyed the kitchenette . We did use the microwave and a few of the dishes. The bed was so comfortable. Just really enjoyed everything at a great price, too. We played cards at the kitchen table top or whatever it is called. We, also, paid for another room for our son and his wife, and they said they thoroughly enjoyed it, too.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

Experience so good ,I didn't want to leave
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds

There was nothing to dislike

Staff was so polite , free breakfast was above standard for hotels , pool area was very well kept and always towels ,quiet and peaceful, they had a water line break that left us with no water for an hour and they supplied us with drinking water and kept us informed even sending out a letter of apology . Best experience I have ever had . Hands down the best . Free cookies and lemonade every afternoon , Just like going to grandmas house . I have never stayed anywhere I didn't want to leave ,Until now ! Awesome place to stay !

Amazing room, kids loved the pool and the breakfast was...
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds

Amazing room, kids loved the pool and the breakfast was outstanding. Great staff, really friendly. Beautiful location and accommodations.

The room was updated and very clean

The room was updated and very clean

Bed was amazing
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Location was sketchy. Saw someone try to break in several cars, including my own. Reported it and they did nothing.

Bed was amazing

Clean, comfortable and big pool
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Too far from downtown and planes overhead were loud

Clean, comfortable and big pool

Nicely set up
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Needed some cleaning up.on the outside

Nicely set up

Peaceful
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

I honestly don't know. I really enjoyed the time.

It was quiet staff was VERY helpful!!!

Great Hotel!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Room could be a bit bigger.

Hotel staff was friendly. Room was nice. The breakfast was very delicious and great variety!

Great Place

Liked it all

Great location very clean and the staff was very friendly and professional.

Enjoyed my stay
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Breakfast and Paul front desk clerk

Bed not made up after the first night.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds and Bath Tub - Disability Access

Bed not made up after the first night. Towels added and rooms clean.

Everything was great

Everything was great

Great hotel
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Friendly staff nice clean room close to surrounding attractions great value

Close to airport, breakfast was good, hotel shuttle to...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

No problems I can think of.

Close to airport, breakfast was good, hotel shuttle to airport and free parking.

Second timer ..great place

Very spacious!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Shower was a bit complicated to turn on, toilet very clear close to shower

Very spacious!

Very relaxing.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

It was very quiet. Breakfast was good, it felt like a private apartment with everything we needed.

Breakfast was wonderful!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The layout of the suite was a little awkward. Specifically the bathroom area

Breakfast was wonderful!

Excellent hotel!
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds

Very clean, great staff, breakfast was great with a wide selection! Definitely loved my stay!

Really enjoyed our stay and will stay with Homeward Suites again.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Breakfast ended too early on Labor Day. Still considered it a weekend.

Overall, very nice.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The proximity to downtown, a little too removed.

Very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was more than bargained for, very good.

Great location to everything we came to see.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Great location to everything we came to see. Large suites, great for families

I will stay here again if back in Nashville
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds

The side door wouldn't unlock sometimes with card key.

Very clean. Bed was comfortable. Pool area is clean and staff is great.

Fine.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds and Bath Tub - Disability Access

The bedding was a bit dated.

Waffle maker for breakfast + happy hour/dinner.

Wifi is slow

Wifi is slow

Mayb a tiny bit cleaner.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Mayb a tiny bit cleaner. Room and hallway rugs.

Fabulous hotel!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The iron and ironing board could use an upgrade.

The complimentary breakfast was delicious! The rooms were extra clean!

Wonderful family suite for a great price!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Some staff couldn't speak English.

Super nice and clean. The suite was the perfect amount of space for our family! We loved it!

Great and peaceful stay for me!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The rooms and hotel clean. Nice!

Clean comfortable room, friendly staff, good breakfast,
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

We didn't know they provided a shuttle downtown

Clean comfortable room, friendly staff, good breakfast,

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Room charges were held twice on my bank card.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Room charges were held twice on my bank card.

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

I loved the size of our room.

No full length mirror.

I loved the size of our room.