Reviews of Hooters Casino Hotel (Free Parking) 3 stars

115 East Tropicana Avenue, Las Vegas Strip, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA

#163 of 202 hotels in Las Vegas

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

The facility has good value for your money.
    • Standard Room

Needs a true heated pool or at the very least a hot tub for those days you just want to hang out

The facility has good value for your money. Easy access to all the strip has to offer

• Reviewed: 21 October 2018

5.6
    Amazing
    • Standard Room

The people from front desk, don't was verry friendly, and the bedroom stiyle is old and I think it's time for change.

Was nice because was almost near to Las Vegas Strip. And because there was a pool.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2018

Good value and good location and transportation readily available
    • Standard Room

The facility is dated but acceptable. The check in time was excessive

Free parking, location was very good and prices, considering the expense of going to Vega, were good

• Reviewed: 19 October 2018

THE SMELLY CARPET ON THE FLOOR MY ROOM WAS ON THE ROOM WAS...
    • Standard Room

THE SMELLY CARPET ON THE FLOOR MY ROOM WAS ON THE ROOM WAS DIRTY NASTY BATHROOM HAIR THE WALLS CRACKED IT'S JUST OLD AND NEEDS TO BE UPGRADED WONT BE STAYING AGAIN

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Perfect last minute find!
    • Standard Room

No coffee, fridge, or microwave in room. Additional surprise fee for smoking room even though it was what I originally booked and paid for. Person who checked us in didn't mention/offer any hotel or casino amenities, promotions, or reward cards, etc. Timeshare setup in hotel and they're not connected to the Hooters hotel in anyway.

Price including tax and resort fees listed up front. The room was very clean and spacious, bed was comfortable. Having Hooters restaurant and steak and shake open 24hrs was awesome. Casino floor not too overwhelming. The Underground bar/lounge was lots of fun. Easy to get to and from the strip and the airport.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Not satisfied with the room!
    • Standard Room

I asked for a non smoking room and when we entered it smelled of smoke. The price I paid for a room was just a simple room. No pictures and the bed was uncomfortable. Was not worth the price!

The location.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

The hotel room was very nice.
    • Queen Room with Pool View

One issue that we had on our room was that the bathtub was very slippery. We had to be very careful while bathing to avoid a fall. Also, once you enter the hotel lobby and casino, there is a cigarette smell. This is expected in a place where you can smoke almost anywhere and is also an issue at all the hotels, not just this one. However, the hallways and the rooms didn’t have the slightest smell.

The hotel room was very nice. We stayed in a 2 queen room for 4 people and it was a really big and comfortable room. The room was very clean at all times and the bed was super comfortable. Another plus for this hotel was the location. Though not right atthe strip, it is a very short walk away from it. For us this was super nice since as we had a car and had multiple ways of getting in and out of the hotel to avoid traffic. This is not available in most on-strip hotels. The staff, while most were nice, friendly and super helpful, a minority was quite the opposite. We didn’t let this ruin our trip and continued to enjoy our stay at the hotel. The casino isn’t as flashy and massive as other more expensive hotels but it has everything you need. Plus, if you’re looking for a flashy casino you can just visit one of the other hotels without having to pay the huge room charge it comes with. All in all, I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to do Vegas without breaking the bank on hotel rooms.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

The beds were good
    • Standard Room

The room wasn’t clean, a lot of dust, no water, no glasses, no robes, noise from outside, no noise blocking windows, the lady shouted Room Cheeeeeeck very loud every morning and knocked every door, mirrors were very dirty

The beds were good

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Location only
    • King Room with Strip View

When we checked in we had asked for a pack n play for my son that was with us. We were told that it would be delivered to our room but we never did get it during our stay. We payed extra to have a room with a view of the strip thinking it would be the nicest room that they had. The bathroom was pretty dingy and the tub needed redone. I showered with a towel on the bottom of the tub. The windows were a nice size but the plaster under the window was cracked and falling onto the carpet. Our biggest issue came with the hotel being less than kid friendly. We were stopped going down to the pool due to my 2 year old not having a shirt on. Then we were also questioned intensively about letting our son walk around the pool area with us close by. We were finally called down to the lobby later and told they were sorry about how we were treated about our son.

The best thing this property has going for it is the location. It was less than a block from the strip with some rooms having views of the strip.

Location was great and plenty of easy access to car park
    • Standard Room with 2 Queen Beds

No airport shuttle, service at Steak and Shake restaurant was inconsistent, no fridge in room and having to pay$25 a day to have one was ridiculous!

Location was great and plenty of easy access to car park

Comfortable for the price
    • Standard Room with 2 Double Beds

Though we were on a non smoking floor the whole room constantly smelt of weed. Especially once we turned on the rooms air-conditioning. The air conditioning was very loud when turned on. The whole hotel could do with a slight renovation.

The staff were extremely helpful and supplied us with what ever we requested i.e. more pillows, fresh towels. The room was clean on arrival. The beds we're comfortable. The location is good for the money you pay, 10 mins walk to the top of the strip. The weekend drinks and wing deals is good. Good fitness center.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Good value for a very basic hotel room.
    • Standard Room

Room did not have a refrigerator. There was an overall odor other than smoke that my wife did not like.

Good value to be close to the Strip. Steak & Shake restaurant was very reasonable and good simple food. Wifi was free and worked very well.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Would not recommend for those who want to enjoy holyday in Las Vegas.
    • Standard Room

I booked because it was including breakfast. $25 coupon was not what I expected. Wanted to buy tickets for the show - lady was totally incompetent and gave wrong information about ticket availability. Her advise not to waist time because tickets for the show we wanted to see were not available anywhere. We decided to go an check - tickets were available.

Free parking, free WiFi, close to the airport and Las Vegas strip.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

only fair
    • Standard Room

Room maintenance poor, possibly needs new carpets and bathroom fittings,my wife would not stay here ,good for single guys

Price of the hotel,staff friendly,close to the strip and local amenities

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Value for money.
    • Standard Room with 2 Double Beds

Value for money. Good location inside Vegas. Also I’ve forgot to check out - therefore I’ve made a call to the property and checked out without any troubles. Appreciated!

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

The Hotel Security staff is awful.
    • Standard Room

The Hotel Security staff is awful. The security head "Robert" is a terrible person and was rude to the hotel guests. The worst hotel I've stayed in my life. Would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Terrible customer service.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Great budget stay in Vegas, free parking, spacious rooms, close to outlets and airport! Convenient!
    • Standard Room

Everything was sufficient for our stay.

Although the hotel was at the far end of the strip and not really walking distance to the main action, we had a car and the hotel offers free parking which was very useful. The hotel is right near the airport and the South Vegas Outlets which was really convenient for us during this stay. The rooms were really spacious as well which was great for organising and repacking all our shopping into our luggage! We didnt get to use the pool unfortunately but I did notice that the pool only gets sun in the morning and in the afternoon it is in the shade of the tall hotel building.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

The location was good, and the restaurant was excellent.
    • Standard Room with 2 Double Beds

The shower switched from cold to hot every few seconds no matter where it was set, the beds were uncomfortable, the outlets were scarce, and everything was old.

The location was good, and the restaurant was excellent.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Trouble with the room not a good experience
    • Standard Room

Could not get in the main room bad lock bathroom door fell off the hinges girlfriends it out in the hallway for 20 minutes while I had to get Salida get us in our room my weekend didn't go very well

The bed was soft

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

I will not return to Hooters. As the owner of the travel company, I will not send my clients there.
    • Queen Room with Strip View

Very old rooms. Poor quality of the restaurant. They inform that brakfast opens 24hrs and though we had paid for the breakfast, we did not get breakfast once becuase they did not open till 06:30hrs. Staff with poor information. The rooms are not cleaned daily.

Location is acceptable. And it is easier to move around. There is place for parking.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Great time still and priced well for what i got.
    • Standard Room

I hated the smell of the place. The food was ordinary, but saying that I am from Australia and I found a lot of the food in America to be ordinary.

The Bed was great, the internet was good, the pool area and pool bar was great, I loved the beer buckets and the price of them.

Good Value
    • Standard Room

One of our most important criteria in choosing a hotel is the swimming pool. Sadly, the pool at Hooters is too COLD. We wouldn't stay here again for that reason. Also, the coffee was overpriced colored water so we went out for coffee every day.

The just off strip location was very convenient as we had to drive to other places during our stay. The casino is small and easy to navigate. The room was ok, nothing special. The amenity we liked best was the 20 dollar pass for free drinks and food during happy hour. Great buffalo chicken and veggies.

Short and sweet
    • Standard Room

I didn’t like a few doors down someone was smoking on a non smoking level and security only offered to move me not address the issue

I love that the room didn’t break the bank but was still clean and comfortable

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Good location, close to the Strip, big parking, nice pool...
    • King Room with Strip View

at pictures rooms look like they were really comfortable, stylish and refreshed newly, but they are not; the rooms, halls and whole building are super ordinary so I wouldn't stay there again for that price

Good location, close to the Strip, big parking, nice pool outside

Confortable and spacious room.
    • Standard Room

Casino in the hotel so lots of noise in the ground floor, but it's ok in the rooms. Not a nice view from our room.

Confortable and spacious room. With the room reservation, we had 25$ included for breakfast. The hotel is really well located to visit Las Vegas by feet.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

It was the worst experience I’ve ever had at a hotel!!
    • Standard Room with 2 Queen Beds

I had multiple people knock on my door random times at night. Called security and no one came. Didn’t feel safe in my own hotel room. Very unsatisfied

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Facilities really need upgrades.
    • Standard Room

Facilities really need upgrades. A/C makes unbareable loud noise, we had to turn it off in order to sleep but still hear next door room's a/c noise. Toilet and sink make loud and weird noise after use. One of the mattress sunken into the middle ...

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

I should have chosen a better hotel ...
    • Standard Room

old building and rooms which seriously need renovation or upgrading. The room is dark and furniture are dated. I don't feel comfortable staying in ...

4.0
    it was close to Strip & had covered parking.
    • Queen Room with Strip View

Should at least have coffee in the rooms, I didn't realize how outdated this place was, staff should look more like hotel staff. No concierge, Breakfast at steak and shake was horrible, didn't even resemble the picture of breakfast you have Posted, Hooters restaurant service was horrific, food was overpriced & not very good either, after all you charge a resort fee, Nothing is resort though . This place is slightly a cut aboveThe worst Motel 6. Came with my son who is a big hooters fan he was so disappointed though. Lesson learned I won't make this mistake again.

it was close to Strip & had covered parking.

Beds were comfortable!
    • Standard Room with 2 Queen Beds

No fridge or microwave in the hotel room. Bathroom could use an update no water pressure. Elevators very slow.

Beds were comfortable! Great atmosphere easy walk to the strip and the free parking all weekend.

Bed was really comfortable and nice to have a pool and free...
    • Standard Room with 2 Double Beds

Shower and bathroom were awful, water was easily stagnating that you had to leave the shower and wait before finishing your shower. The cheesy atmosphere.

Bed was really comfortable and nice to have a pool and free parking

You will have Hooterific time...
    • Standard Room

No drink person coming around that much when I was playing slots.

Low price, nice pool area (with big screen)and great food. They have nice rooms. Easy to walk to the strip from the casino. Close to the Tropicana and MGM Grand. Beautiful Hooters girls

That it was close to the strip.
    • King Room with Strip View

The rooms aren’t like what you see on the website. And there breakfast at Steak ‘n Shake was terrible and there service. I won’t go back there again.

That it was close to the strip.

Need to be renovated
    • Standard Room

Need to be renovated as soon as posible, not up to date , old carpets, old furniture, no view pictures from the room do to the dirt acomulated on the windows , things are not up to standard to be part of that legacy brand. I travel more 8 to 10 times per year, difrent cities y countries , the worst so far . Never expected that from such a brand .....

Good location , good parking space , good to have stake And shake restaurant on site , great food.

Great location, casino
    • Standard Room

Rooms are old. We got the room with the bay wiev and it was terrible. There was a noise from the fans on the roof. We had to wait for breakfast like one hour. Terrible!!!

Great location, casino

The room was dirty bathroom was dirty there was a leak from...
    • Standard Room

The room was dirty bathroom was dirty there was a leak from the ceiling they moved us to another room the other room was dirty did not spell clean at all. I was not impressed and would not want to stay there again. The hotels seem to be falling apart and very old baseboards look rotted with cold water leaks cracks throughout the room.

Would I stay again? No.
    • Standard Room

Non smoking room smelt like pot, not a biggie but then it switch to meth. I’m an ex cop, that was the limit for me. Made a complaint to security and reservations desk. Returned later, pot smell gone, meth smell now engulfed the entire hallway. Turns out the smell was coming from the room next door. I ended up placing a towel between the adjoining rooms on the floor to block some of the smell from coming into my room. To be fair I was offered a new room, I chose to decline because I didn’t want to have to pack up and move to another room, it was our last night. Would I stay again? No. For the price there are plenty of other options. I gave good ratings to the hotel (9.6), my only real negative was the douchebags smoking pot amd meth in the adjoining room. I wouldn’t stay again because I’ve stayed in nicer hotels for the same or less within the last 60days.

Price and value were the draw. Been to Vegas four times in the last 60days. More updated rooms at other hotels cost more so you get what you paid for.

Good value stay in Vegas
    • Standard Room

Shower wouldn't stay at one temperature, either too hot or too cold, impossible to use. The air inside, smells terrible, could use some fresh air.

Good price for the location, walking distance to the strip. Free parking.

Overall it was a great experience
    • Standard Room

Our air conditioner in the living room went out took over 24hours to get it fixed it was 104 degrees outside,so when ever we were in the room had to stay in the bedroom

All the staff was very helpful,the bed was amazing,close to the strip,free parking,nice casino

24/7 registration in the lobby, the friendly hotel staff...
    • Standard Room

The price. I paid 116$ per night. Usually casino hotels of this category are cheaper since the guests will spend money at their casinos.

24/7 registration in the lobby, the friendly hotel staff, the encouraging and professional and yet funny dealers at the blackjack tables. The room was good, not too small and the bed was comfy. A/C looked ancient and was very loud when running, but since it was always cold enough in the room (even after a hot day with 110 Fahrenheit) it was not that big of a problem. I also liked the complimentary 2 bottles of water per day.

Hooters is good for the business person.
    • Standard Room

There was no Korean TV channel even though there were some Korean guests.

It was great. I am satisfied with the service, and the fitness room is useful for the guests. Parking lot is convenient.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

right across the road from the mgm hotel and casino.
    • Standard Room

way too expensive for the room you get. Staff were not helpful. The room is not cleaned often. We had to pay a large deposit which we were not told about.

right across the road from the mgm hotel and casino.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Overall it was an ok stay! It was the second time staying here, the first time was better
    • Standard Room

Air conditioner wasn’t working when we got here, Maintenence has to clean the filters & the overflow of water in the tub when taking a shower

The price & restaurants available

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

It was ok for the price
    • Queen Room with Strip View

Cleaner sheets would be nice . Sheets were dirty with different hairs randomly stuck, stains, and lots of lent. It was a non smoking room but stank like cigarette smoke .

Loved how close to the strip it was . View was great from our strip view room . Very reasonable.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Great visit. Especially leaving with money in my pockets.
    • Double Bed with Pool View

I could have made this reservation sooner to get a better choice on rooms especially during a holiday weekend.

Had a queen bed and it was very firm and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Hooter's is little know gem of a hotel providing everything you need.
    • Standard Room

Resort Fees seem to be unavoidable but they are getting too high. I can deal with $30 but $35 has me looking elsewhere or not coming to Las Vegas AT ALL. I don't need 24/7 Gym access in Vegas, WiFi was good but a hassle re-connecting every single time. 2 tiny waters a day, like the gym access, did little or nothing to substantiate $35 a day Resort Fee.

Rooms and Halls were clean and well attended. Staff and Security were well placed and insured my stay was very uneventful. "Southside" quick stop food shop provided an amazing array convenience items. The food at Hooter's restaurant is Outstanding.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

sadly not a good experience and we will not stay here again.
    • Standard Room

non-smoking room reeked of stale smoke. staff was very accommodating and we switched rooms. rooms are old, wore down and in overall bad shape. shower did not work, sheets were torn, window did not close correctly (off tracks?). curtains disgustingly stained. our room door did not lock upon closing. elevators out of order. overall not a good experience.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Not much.
    • Standard Room

Had to switch rooms multiple times. Bathrooms in rooms are moldy and disgusting. Ac units don’t work, and if they do they are so loud. The whole place smells like weed. Walls are very thin, you can hear everything. There was still the last persons old used towel in the corner that housekeeping left behind. I would never stay here again, even if they offer the room for free and just charged me the resort fee. Not worth it

Not much... they do give u a complimentary water bottle in your room (that’s about only good thing I can think of)

The on-site restaurants were great.
    • Standard Room with 2 Double Beds

The only real issue was basically one in all casinos, cigarette smoke indoors.

The on-site restaurants were great. Right on the strip so you could just walk out for a night of fun. Comfy beds, nice clean room. Definitely would go again.

Super good value for money
    • Standard Room with 2 Double Beds

The carpeted floor was not very clean. No breakfast is included. Not possible to pay cash on arrival as they pre-authorize the room price before arrival.

Room was spacious. Super good value for money. Parking is available for free. Good location for exploring the Strip, the Monorail MGM Station is just across the road.

Never thought it would be this bad..
    • Standard Room

Me and my husband go to Vegas very often and stay at various resorts. We booked here at last minute. Bath tub was clogged, bath room door didn’t close and was broken, they gave us a second room for tub being clogged then the new room had mold on sheets & bath tub was horrible.

Nothing really

Meals always great. Both restaurants great!
    • Standard Room

A.c. unit not working upon arrival. Staff jump right on it after mentioning to maid. Unit was swapped out but so noisy I had to sleep with T.V. on to try to drown out noise!

Location. Repair staff maid service hospitable.

IT WAS OK
    • Standard Room

EMPLOYERS DID NOT SEEM HAPPY 1 SIDE OF THE POOL WAS CLOSED COULDNT GET IN THE ONE POOL IT WAS CROWDED. AND NO REFRIGERATOR

IT WAS WALKING DISTANCE TO OTHER CASINOS

Ok for the price
    • Standard Room

The room wasn't clean enough when we checked it (some strange vegetable on the floor, hair/dust on the table); but for the price we paid it was worth it.

The price was good: a last minute deal. Beware though! The resort charge isn't included when Booking gives you the offer!! They will charge you more than 30$ for the "resort".

Breakfast included?
    • Standard Room with 2 Queen Beds

The air conditioning was really noisy (though it doesn´t keep you from sleeping when you are tired...) and despite saying breakfast was included in the booking offer, we realized afterwards it was not that easy. In the offer it reads breakfast included and you get (only if you have the breakfast included option) 25 dolars voucher to spend in the hotel (one per room, therefore if you are 4 persons in one room, you get "less"). Only after that they told us that the 25 dolars were the "included breakfast".

It´s close to Las Vegas Boulevard and has swimming pool (though this is not special in the area... almost all the hotels have one). The room was spacious for 4 persons with two big beds. Bathroom was also ok though a bit old.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Great location, right in the middle of all the action.
    • Standard Room

The AC in the room was very loud. The room felt dusty, I think because of the carpets. Honestly, I expected the room to be better for that price. Bad smell on the ground floor which they tried to cover with cheap perfume and that mix was the worst.

Great location, right in the middle of all the action. Great view from the room on the 12th floor The casino was nice and very affordable with $5 black jack and roulette tables and a daily chance to participate in a everyone's a winner lottery. The karaoke was absolutely phenomenal with a great atmosphere. The hooters restaurant waitresses were hot and polite.

• Standard Room with 2 Queen Beds

On the non smoking areas there was a lot of weed smokers, not cool. Rooms needs more cleaning. Very dusty and the bath tub was dirty. You can tell they didn’t swipe the floors. AC is as full of dust,you can tell it hasn’t been clean in a loooong time.

Overall, value for the money and definitely a good spot for the Family to stay !
    • Queen Room with Strip View

The Breakfast time at Steaks and Shakes should be extended atleast until 12pm instead of 11am.

The room was spacious and tidy. Really loved the strip view as well. Steaks and shakes - the milkshake was awesome and the breakfast did exceed our expectations

We loved the view, and the beds were very comfortable.
    • Queen Room with Strip View

Our bathroom door kept locking us out and the toilet tank water was exposed. The bathroom was my family's only disappointment.

We loved the view, and the beds were very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Jocation
    • Standard Room

The vacation tax or whatever you want to call it is a rip off. Just a way for Vegas hotels to make more money but still have their room rates look economical No upper end restauraunt available in the hotel. No adequate guest coupons for overnight guests. No adequate oversize vehicle parking.

Jocation

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

It was all right. But I'm going to start shopping around for someplace charging comparable prices th
    • Standard Room

The air conditioner was loud. It rattled so loudly that every it turned on I was awakened. I told them about it at the front desk and they promised to do someting about it or change the room. They did neither.

The location and the lobby as well as the restaurants.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Great trip close to airport and great pricing and still modern and comfy!
    • Standard Room

The toilet paper holder was broken and the sliding mirror was off track. Besides that still worth it!

The hotel was a great deal with an awesome breakfast spot just feet away after partying was great! It was prime location and very easy for ride share to pull up and find you is a plus. Staff were very nice ! This was my Vegas on a budget and it delivered!

The hotel has a great location, it is quite close to the Las...
    • Queen Room with Strip View

Due the location you can see lights from the Las Vegas Strip, but not the street itself - instead you are looking to a roof with a lot of air conditioning units that are noisy, so opening a window is not recommended. The hotel had a high fee for the accommodation, the final price was almost double (just check all booking details properly).

The hotel has a great location, it is quite close to the Las Vegas Strip (5 min of walking). The hotel staff will park you car.

Dis.appointed with the lack of Hooters brand. It was just a place to stay
    • Standard Room

My biggest issue was that the Casino did not reflect at all the Hooters Brand. It could have been any old Casino. The ladies in Hooters Restaurants are a different class in terms of dress , Famous physical attributes and charming nature. If anyone expects the Casino to be like Hooters forget it.

The room was a good size and we liked it. Casino floor felt crowded and always very noisy

Good stay!
    • Standard Room with 2 Double Beds

The hotel is a bit old, but acceptable, the bath could be cleaner and air conditioner was a bit noisy.

The pool was cool, room was big and mostly clean, casino was okay, staff was okay, location was cool because was in a walking distance from all attractions and close to airport. Good stay but no fireworks :)

Location, amazing breakfast, gambling 20$ for free
    • Queen Room with Strip View

Sink did not work well. Although I asked for a quiet room, We had a room facing the air conditioning boxes.

Location, amazing breakfast, gambling 20$ for free

Our stay was just okay.
    • Standard Room

The room we stayed in was a bit dated. There were gnat-like insects crawling along the walls, and my Kids were scared to lay down at night, thinking a bug would fall on them. There were also not a lot of dining options available, which posed as an inconvenience many times. We would definitely not choose Hooters again if we are traveling with our children.

Great, had a good time there and the pool
    • Standard Room with 2 Queen Beds

Extra for early check in, we rode 4 hrs to find out we had to pay $20 extra for all 4 rooms. It was hot so we didn’t want to sit around so we paid it.

Great from check in to check out

The guy at the check in (Markus) was very friendly.
    • Standard Room

No fridge: that's a big minus if you are on a roadtrip (like we were) with some food and water to keep cold.

The guy at the check in (Markus) was very friendly. Bedroom was clean, comfortable and with a very big bed.

Ok for the price
    • Standard Room

The room smelled funn, no microwave in room, no coffee pot, bathroom had hair in shower area and it smelled like burnt hair.

Close to the strip and staff friendly

I liked the friendliness and the price.
    • Standard Room

The pillows smelled bad and the bathtub needs new caulking around it it looked old and moldie. I did request new clean pillow cases and they brought them to our room right away. Overall it was a good experience and the beds were very comfortable.

I liked the friendliness and the price.

What a mess
    • Standard Room

Place is worn and dirty. You can actually see that the filling in bed pillow arr broken up, tje avtual springs in the bed creaked everytime yoi moved!

Our check-in person Marque was extremely patient and professional!

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Location not to far from strip
    • Standard Room

Room air conditioner didn't work when first entered room. Toilet handle broken room furniture dusty towels had weird smell had to rent frig for 25 bucks a night

Location not to far from strip

Really enjoyable stay, everything in vegas was easily accessible from hooters.
    • Queen Room with Strip View

There was nothing we didn’t like.

Hooters was a perfect place to stay in Vegas. Great location, spacious and clean rooms, and helpful staff. Really enjoyed our stay.

Small But Fun Environment. They listened when I had complaints and worked to solve them. Well done.
    • Standard Room

I know Las Vegas is on the "Resort Fee" kick. Likely the WORST IDEA EVER!!!!! Evidently some bean-counter came up with the idea. "Hey, let's PREEMPTIVELY ANGER ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS WITH A RIDICULOUS, EXORBITANT DAILY FEE FOR SOMETHING THEY DON'T WANT AND MOST WON'T EVEN USE! BRILLIANT! :(

I had issues/problems that I really don't want to discuss again. A young lady at the front desk took care of me and responded properly to my complaints. Her name was H. Hernandez. She knows how to treat a customer. I also enjoyed the pool and gym. Small but functional. In an unrelated issue, I had to ask for a refund from the Hooters restaurant because it took more than a half hour to get my sandwich. It wasn't very busy. I asked the bartender/waitress why it was taking so long. She said "the kitchen is short staffed." The thing is, if she would have offered me a draft beer, I would have be appeased, and not asked for a refund. I don't feel she was very bright or knows how to deal with adversity.

Browse Hooters Casino Hotel (Free Parking) traveller photo gallery