Reviews of Horseshoe Tunica Casino & Hotel 3 stars

1021 Casino Center Drive, Robinsonville, MS 38664, USA

#2 of 11 hotels in Robinsonville

No children.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I did not realize this property was so isolated. Only 2 other casinos around. Did not have coffee in room, but did get a free tall coffee from Starbucks.

No children. Pool is for 21 and over only. Room was a great size and beds were comfortable. They had an amazing band playing in the bar.

Starbucks ladies bad Attitude
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

No microwave the lady at Starbucks when I got my morning coffee ask the other lady when are these she used the f word ack like she didn't want to wait on me the other lady said at 12:00

Dinner was good won a few dollars the fitness center was ok

Never will use booking again in my life...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

First off I made a reservation, paid for it, for my confirmation number and pin. After I drove 3 hours and got there they couldn’t find anything, the number or my name wouldn’t even pull up..... I’ve tried contacting them several times and I’ve been hung up on and haven’t gotten emails back....

We loved the Hotel and Concert venue!
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

We came for a concert. Other than gambling and we are not gamblers - there is nothing to do anywhere around. We drove in to Southhaven.

We loved the Hotel and Concert venue! We had a great time.

Adequate for one night but no more than that.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The room was void of amenities - refrigerator, water glasses, chair, place to put luggage down. The lighting was horrible. Very dim lighting in the bathroom and no mirror with lighting or lamp nearby in the room. The maid walked in on us.

Comfortable bed

Nice stay! Will be back?
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like the fried shrimp. It was like frozen popcorn shrimp. They should take the boiled shrimp off the bar and fry it instead! Amenity prices were high.

I liked the atmosphere! Very nice and clean.

no internet, no in-room coffee, hot hallways!
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

only one elevator bay area so there was alot of walking in warm hallways. No coffee in the room, had to walk a very long ways to get the complimentary coffee from Starbucks. free coupon BUT we paid tax, so was not free.

bed was comfy. TV was awesome! room well appointed.

I absolutely loved the property, it was beautiful, and the...
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

I think that the lighting in my room was poor, for putting on makeup, but other than that I was pleased.

I absolutely loved the property, it was beautiful, and the staff members were outstanding.

Won’t be back unless fire code info updated. Am guessing it’s not compliant throughout hotel.

See above.

Room is out of compliance with state fire code. Picture on back of door is useless as it does not show a red x with “you are here” so you can find closest exit — which is needed because that floor does not make a complete circle.

I would stay at the Horseshoe again.
    • Deluxe King Room - Smoking

no coffee maker in the room and at times the noise from adjoining rooms was too loud. the travel to our room was like traveling through a maze.

the room was clean and the bed comfortable,

Will never stay there again.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Shower did not work correctly. Mix valve broken-only hot water. Discovered an hour before checkout after one night stay. Manager refused to give a refund because I didn't call to report the problem. After an hour and a half and housekeeping checking the wrong room number I did get a refund. No in room coffee.

The room itself was adequate, I wouldn’t consider staying there again.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

There was a bucket in the hall with water dripping into it. No coffee in room. The $32 breakfast buffet leaves a lot to be desired. The staff never offered coffee refills until asked and then only brought 1 refill.

I liked that I didn’t have to travel from the concert venue to the hotel. The casino was fun.

Long time since been to tunica but enjoyed our stay mostly
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Would like to have had a coffee maker with coffee in room& microwave. There was a partially drunk soda in refrigerator. The buffet was great. But the 8 oz place felt over priced for what u got & long wait since only 1 cook. Was unable to get the Predators hockey game on the TV so left early to get home so could watch it.

Room very comfortable.some free Starbucks coffee nice since no coffee maker in room. Personnel all very nice& helpful

Front desk information about $10 a day discount for not...

The food

Front desk information about $10 a day discount for not having room clean wasn't very clear. The $10 was only for slot play and not a discount from total hotel bill.

"Happy at the Horseshoe"!
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing. It was wonderful.

The people, the facilities, and the service was fantastic. The "Burger Bar" served us some of the best meals we had on vacation.

Will stay else where next time!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

There was no cold water in the shower, dead bolt was broken, mold in the shower and the desk clerk said ...I'll let the manager know.:(

The gambling.

Disappointment
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Room dusty no btl water bed hard no info on restaurants or svcs offered in hotel Front desk check in took way longer than should have. Both people talked way too much to other persons checking in and other employees

I would definitely go back and stay again.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The bathrooms needed updating. The room was very nice. When I saw the bathroom, I was shocked at how much the shower needed work. The shower head sprayed a small stream of water. I wish it was a little more spread out.

The room was very nice and clean. I could have used a little more light, but hotels never have enough light for me.

Was a great getaway! Inexpensive and fun.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Although the king size bed had 4 pillows. Not enough pillows. Between my boyfriend and I, we like extra, and there weren’t any extra in the room. We could have called down for some, but we’re to lazy.😜

Staff were super nice and helpful! The room was beautiful and amazing!

The bed was comfortable.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Our room was directly over a live music venue of some sort, and I expected a little more for $300 a night.

The bed was comfortable. The staff was very friendly.

Awesome buffet and nice casino experience. Thanks for the 8 card blackjack bust
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

heater was left on from previous stay, was like walking into a sauna. Model of air con/sauna looked like the ones being recalled on television from last week. (hope not)

Awesome buffet, comfy

Overall stay was good.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The lighting was a little dim.I forgot my toothpaste and was told that it had to be purchased from the gift shop. I feel that should've been a free option,if needed.

The bed was very comfortable.

Had car trouble waited Friday night for 2 hours for security...
    • Premium King Room - Non- Smoking

Had car trouble waited Friday night for 2 hours for security and never showed then Saturday they were called and never showed but valet guys were great

Food in steakhouse was very good.

Staff not very friendly.

Food in steakhouse was very good. Wait staff great. Enjoy the bar at the steakhouse. Richie Riddle, server is a star performer. Nate the bartender is also wonderful and very accommodating always. Keep up the good work.

Not bad think could have done better after got their and looked over other locations
    • Deluxe King Room - Smoking

Wasn't told about extra fee to stay their room had no sitting place but bed was supposed to have a couch or at least a chair

Bed was comfortable room was clean

DID NOT STAY ! They refused to Register moi ! So PhU*K Them & the Money they Legally Steal !!
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

i made the Reservation with My Wife's Visa, but showed me as the only Person Traveling. Their Small Print on Registering States: "must show Picture ID & Credit Card" It Does Not State: "Credit Card with which You will Pay" or "ID & Credit "Card Must have the Same Name". I had 2 Visa Card with my name on them, But the Available Credit on Neither one was Sufficient. So I was using my wife's Card which is the Card with which i Registered Plainly Showing Her Name on the Card. i'm a 73 Year Old Senior on SS, i am paid on the 3rd Wednesday of Each Month, this was the 3rd Tuesday so my Primary Card(Direct Deposit) would be Funded in 9 hrs.(5:00 AM) john robert o'dell Dadeville, AL

What did i LIKE? Nothing 30 times, if You want 200+ words.

We did have a good time, but expected things to be much cleaner, plus the water tastes awful.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

beds were never made, although clean towels, coffee & bottled water was given to us in the hall. Furniture was quite dusty and the rug needed vacuuming. Casino was not kept clean around many of the machines, dirty glasses & ash trays.

Most of the staff was extremely friendly, although we did run into a few "sour lemons" Bell service and valet parking very friendly and efficient. Had Chinese dinner one night, very good. Towels and bed linens nice and clean.

Cool
    • Deluxe King Room - Smoking

The fact that I was placed in a room by LOUD , GOSSIPING mouth housekeeping staff , up n down hall had NO RESPECT for anyone time spent at hotel or their sleeping!!! No vent button in bathroom in case you have bowel movements. I Was told by Booking.com my room would be close to pool area n NOT

Hotel clerk was cordial

I enjoyed my stay and I will return soon.
    • Premium King Room - Smoking

The sofa in my room had tiny white particles all over it and I had to dust it off before sitting down. I don't know if it was ashes or something else. The room staff should vacuum the sofa when cleaning the room.

The entire stay was excellent from check-in to check-out. I will definitely return to this property.

The deluxe room is actually a basic room with an expensive price tag.
    • Deluxe King Room - Smoking

The room was incredibly far from the elevator and was sparsely furnished with a little bathroom

The king size bed was excellent along with smoking in the room

I’m sure we will be back just let me know why the guy may of been ride and we will do different
    • Deluxe King Room - Smoking

The only things I didn’t like was guy at bar was rude when we were putting money in machines at bar but could t get card to work and didn’t want to serve us but a few drinks when we were playing and had spend 100s of dollars in there playing from slot machines to tables to the bar.

I loved the way it was set up and we had a blast . Felt very welcomed by hotel staff. Real friendly

Won't happen again
    • Deluxe King Room - Smoking

That booking.com and the hotel didn't reveal the hidden fees and didn't communicate with each other. Just want your money- you really don't care about your service or your customers. Will NEVER use you again and if anyone asks me I'll tell them not to

The food was decent and the bar was open 24/7

Bad start, decent finish.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Communications failure with Front Desk personnel. Our arrival date had been modified back in October and we had confirmation from Booking.com but there was a glitch between Booking.com and Horseshoe. They had us in their system for original date. We were caught in the middle of a billing issue between Booking.com and the hotel staff. The most irritating thing was a lack of communications between the front desk personnel and their booking staff. In this day and age of instant communication there is no excuse for this. We were told there was nothing they could do because we had booked through a 3rd party. They indicated little empathy for our position in the matter and at first told us they had no rooms available, that they were booked solid, then later said they could offer us only a room booked directly through them at the time of our arrival. This hotel should not be working with 3rd party booking agencies if this is the only way to handle such a case. The room was very nice (once we got one😏). On the plus side, Christian (Booking.com customer service rep) was outstandingly courteous and spent a long time on the phone trying to make good for the error. I honestly think it was an error on the part of Horseshoe reservation staff and, as stated earlier, the lack of communications in-house. Thank you and Kudos to Christian. The call was answered by him at approximately 7: 30pm CDT Nov 19 2017.

Clean

Would stay again. Had a great time at the casino. Nice getaway with adult family.
    • Deluxe King Room - Smoking

This is an older hotel. Also, this is a smoking hotel, which I did choose. However, the smell of old stale smoke hit you like a freight train when you got off of the elevator. The bathroom fan did not work. The way to our room was like a maze with, what I cld tell, only one area with elevators. This walk took a toll on my 70 year old mother. I didn't see any doors that suggested stairs along the long route to our room. No fault of the hotel, but, a guest in the room next to us was getting sick in the bathroom all night. It was so loud, it was as if they were in our room with us.

Bjs cafe was excellent, food and service. Highly recommended. The area having a few casinos together, definitely gave it a tiny Vegas feel. My mother and I enjoyed our play time at the casino for sure.

Loved the room it was excellent
    • Deluxe King Room - Smoking

That long long long walk to room 3201 on the back hall. I have breathing problems and back problems and was asked for a closer room but did not recieve it.

Loved the room it was excellent

Next time I go to Tunica I'll stay at Sams Town. The accomidations were more convenyent.

all of the above.

My room was 92 yards from the ice/soda machines. Then another 69 yards to the elevators. You get enough of a workout walking around the casino without having a monster walk to go to and from your room.

Very dissatisfied check-in clerk did not attempt to help and did not seem to care.

Booked 2 rooms through Booking .com; upon arrival clerk stated only one room was booked; clerk at check-in desk was not helpful, stated she did not know the telephone number for Booking.com and that I would have to call them about not booking two rooms; a family member slept on the floor; once we returned home I did find my reservation confirmation and notified Booking.com. The Horseshoe Hotel and Casino has been one of my entire family's favorite places to stay because of its location, easy access for my disabled ( veteran} brother, mother, disabled (veteran) sister and myself (disabled) for over 20 years. I feel we deserve better than what we received. Thank you

comfortable clean rooms easy access to casino and restuarants

Short sentence. Disappointing
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Shower head too high to adjust. Not very good water pressure. Two people in the room. One chair Binons restaurant. Did not seat us so we left It was our anniversary. And where we ate last year We felt very slighted. Figured they lost a couple hundred. Top it off mold on the air conditioner Yuk !!

Casino was nice. Bed was comfortable

All of these properties hammer you now with resort fees and...
    • Deluxe King Room - Smoking

Big deposits. New policy for everyone

All of these properties hammer you now with resort fees and deposits that tie up your money for week of so. And you aren't told until you try to check in. I won't repeat.

Great stay at horseshoe with access to two other casinos.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The slots are too tight. Have to go over to Goldstrike to win and see better band. We ate at the buffet. The bbq is great but they serve the bread cold and deserts are stale cause they set out so long. Hollywood more affordable with excellent waiters

Very clean and comfortable. My husband likes the parking underground. Food was good. Get a member card to get the buffet a lot cheaper.

Cant wait to go back.
    • Premium King Room - Smoking

Maybe need a in-between restaurant that you can go to if you happen to not get around to lunch before 2pm.

Room was great...plenty of space and quiet. Liked the fridge and the in room safe. Friendliness of staff.

Very Nice Facility. Loud Hotel Staff
    • Deluxe King Room - Smoking

Hotel Staff and Cleaning crew was very loud in the hallways. Shouting, Loud music playing while we tried to sleep in the morning.

On Site of the Casino

Night away for the wife and I. Spent most of the time in the casino.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Was a little far from elevator and the view outside wasn't great.

Nice being right at casino without having to get out. Bed was comfortable. Good buffet. Two more casinos just a short walk away.

Very nice. Would stay again.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

One of the security guards was a bit aggressive in asking me for my ID while I was walking to the casino. I understand that she was just doing her job, but I feel as if she didn't have to be so aggressive in asking because we were the only ones in the hallway at the time and she didn't have to shout over anyone to get my attention. Also, we were unaware that while staying there, there was an automatic $100 deposit held. It wasn't a huge problem, but my fiancé and I had to rework our vacation budget because of it ( we were also traveling down to Jackson, MS so we took a hit on our budgeted vacation funds.) The woman at the front desk said the deposit would be credited back to our bank account after 3-5 days, but when we asked another woman, she told us it would be 2 weeks! That's an awfully long time to hold onto a deposit and it was really inconvenient. We would definitely stay here again, but would be more prepared for that $100 deposit.

The hotel was amazing! It was very clean and the room was beyond anything I could've wanted. The room was quiet and spacious. The bed was extremely comfortable. The bathroom was wonderful! The vanity had 3 mirrors instead of just one, the shower head was really high, which is nice for me being tall, and the water pressure was great! The hotel also had a Starbucks in the lobby, which was a nice touch.

Good for an overnight stay.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Room on second floor was over where a band played in the casino below. When I asked to relocate, was told no other rooms were available, but that the band would stop in 15 min., which they did.

Clean room at a reasonable price for an overnight stay.

Very restful and helps to win some money
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Food could improve in the casino. Bland and same food everyday. Need to change up menus. Not a value for the money. Price too high

Rooms were great and roomy. Bed slept real well. Easy access to casino

Too much cost for the service we received
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Spider in tub.called to speak the desk manager but she never returned call.charged my card 3 different times for one stay.was emailed the children could swim but when got there they weren't allowed.

Pleasant to look at.

I booked a king room and there was not a king room available...
    • Deluxe King Room - Smoking

I booked a king room and there was not a king room available when I got to the property. The room we did get was very very far away from elevator. The ac did not work well and there was no ac at all in the long hallways that we had to travel to get to our room.

Skip the dingy casino and enjoy the hotel.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Poor, limited dining choices and the buffet was terrible. They do not provide complimentary toiletries (beyond soap and bathing products) as many hotels do. Large building with one set of elevators means going to and from the room is a long walk.

Nice, modern, spacious rooms with upholstered bed boards. Complimentary valet service and self-serve garage parking. Manager at check-in was a blast.

Room was fabulous.

Toilet ran all night.

Room was fabulous. Toilet ran all night. Staff at front desk was a little less than desirable but the valet gentleman was nice and friendly.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

Booked our room in March for our trip in May.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Booked our room in March for our trip in May. Got there and Booking had not sent them the information. It took 45 Minutes to get through to booking.com and then another 3 hours for the request to get processed. So the first 3 3/4 hours were spent setting around the lobby. Not a good start on the vacation.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Nice room, but disappointed in the cleanliness for the price.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was not clean. Toilet seat and remote was broken, had to get maintenance to the room at midnight.

Beds were great! Buffet was good. Location was awesome! Could walk from Horseshoe, to Roadhouse, and to Gold Strike.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Tunica has fallen, nothing there any more!
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Poker tournaments was a joke, was very disappointed. I play a lot tournaments and this location was a kiddy game. By the way, the poker dealers was allowed to play in there poker room on there time off. NOT COOL. We haven't traveled to Tunica in about 10 years. The whole area is deserted. Was very disappointed. Nothing there any more. Do not recommend going there, to many better places to go gamble.

The staff was great, poker room was good. Took a lot of money from the locals playing cash game poker.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Short anniversary trip
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

I didnt like the fact that my room didnt have a table and chair and found out after i got there that its a certain type of room you have to book in order to have a table and chair. didnt like that because i do not like eating in my bed.

I liked the asian restuarant inside the casino. the bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

Room was nice and the staff friendly, but thats about it.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The servers were spread out to far and the alcoholic beverage policy is ridiculous. I was told by my server that you have to wait 15 minutes between drinks. The place is similar to Vegas in that there is very little value for the money you spend.

The room was comfortable and the staff were friendly.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

The bed itself was comfortable.
    • Deluxe King Room - Smoking

The pillows on the bed were tiny. No exhaust fan in the bathroom. We are smokers and there was too much smoke.....everywhere! The rooms, bathrooms, hotel and casino are all dirty....never saw anyone cleaning, except when people checked out of the rooms. Very different from our experiences with the Horseshoe, Bally's and Harrahs in Atlantic City, NJ. The rooms are big, but the bathrooms are small. The towels are rough and stained. No chair or table in the room or overhead light. Casino staff was rude when we asked for a waitress, faking a whistle and saying that was the best she could do.

The bed itself was comfortable. The spa was absolutely fantabulous. The staff there was attentive, professional and very courteous and the treatments were so luxurious, I didn't want to leave! I was there for 3 1/2 hours and got an hour full body massage with Steve and a Parafeen mani/pedi with Deirra....wonderful!

Comfy room
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Check in was a nightmare because my reservation was lost and only one clerk to check in at least 12 guest. Wait was 45 min

Room was great and very comfortable

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Disappointed - There was loud machinery noises and dirty towels
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Wasn't able to sleep due to noise, and not people partying, it was more like a boiler was clanking. It would clank very loudly for about 10 minutes then stop, then repeat in about an hour. It finally stopped at about 8 a.m. The towels were stained with what looked like a women's make-up. I was truly disappointed because I have stayed here before with better results.

The bed and pillows were very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

we enjoyed our time there and would come again.
    • Premium King Room - Non- Smoking

The pillows were too large and firm and the cleanliness of the room needs more attention . The water was still in the ice bucket and spilled all over when we took it down. we assumed it was water but who knows. called to have it cleaned up and bring new glasses, bucket and all they did was wipe it up. Next day they were sloppy cleaning our room and still never got new glasses.

we enjoyed our time there and would come again.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

I expected better and it would have been nice to have free breakfast.
    • Deluxe King Room - Smoking

there were a lot of spider webs in the room and the floor was poorly cleaned. you could see a lot of dust in between the bed and the night stand

the bed was comfortable

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Nice hotel but be careful of where your room is
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Our room was directly above the band on a Saturday night. The music piped loudly into our room until 2 in the morning. Please check where your room is in accordance with the band from the casino before you stay.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

nice
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

More comps. Not sure the pit bosses keep up with how much money you actually put in on tables .

Good staff, food was pretty good . Table staff was helpful and nice.

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

Room was a bit noisy and lighting was very poor but overall stay was pleasant
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The room was a bit noisy and the heat was on high, which made it to hot to be comfortable. The lighting was very poor. I am a female and it made it very difficult to get ready.

Staff were all very friendly.

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

stay
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

One of the clerks which was a male gave me a hard time about getting a key for the room because I left my ID up stairs after realizing the key didn't work anymore. When my cousin went down stairs with her ID for the key he did not request an ID she told him I thought you need an ID. He was like oh yeah. I really wanted to slap him. All of that was unnecessary if it's policy stick to it but if you are picking and chosen your practice that is below standards!

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

Some of the best rooms in Robinsonville.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Check the distance from the elevator . The floors are huge and wrap around the hotel. If you are on the the backside, its a very long walk. Old Casino layout system. Discourages you from going back to the room too ofton.

Some of the best rooms in Robinsonville.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

Poot
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The fact that I paid cash for the room and my credit card was still charged Eben though I was assured it would not be and I even checked again the next morning when I checked out. Also did not like that staff did not say anything about casino or players card or any promotional that might have been like free play, etc

The room was nice enough

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

• Premium King Room - Non- Smoking

All hotels need to leave a couple extra cream and regular sugars.

The room was really nice. More than one cup of regular coffee each. A nice thought for leaving a couple bottles of water. Nice size body wash and body lotions. The room was well lit. The bed was very comfortable and the pillows were nice and smelled fresh. The room was extremely large with a nice sofa, coffee table, desk and chair. Two TV's, that was a first in a single room. I will book Horseshoe again.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

Excellent food, large rooms.
    • Premium Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non Smoking

Almost a third of the slot machines are the older type. Slight smoke smell in the rooms. Did not see a non smoking area in the casino.

The buffet and steak house were excellent. Room was large.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

Clean, comfortable, bad room location.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Was directly above the band playing down stairs so the room was very noisy until 2:00 am. Should have been told that so we could have adjusted our plans. Other than that was clean and comfortable.

Clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

Staff was very friendly, from front desk to security to room...
    • Premium King Room - Non- Smoking

Free wifi not available in room. Location is remote.

Staff was very friendly, from front desk to security to room service. Room was clean and spacious.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

If the staff could over look ones race they would make the visitors a lot more welcomed.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

There was several people sleeping in the hall with their belongings in my floor it's not right when the rest of us had to pay for a $300 room to stay just one night. That really needs to be addressed. The staff on check out was rude and they made me feel it was due to me being Hispanic and them Black.

Cleanliness, the roulette table dealer, drink service was always available and friendly.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

Surprisingly nice stay enroute Atlanta to Memphis
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The water here is over softened; you can't get the slimy feeling off your skin in the shower. Never had water this soft before, it's not necessary. The pool was not lighted by night, and is far too shallow to properly enjoy. Long way to drag suitcases from elevators to room, 3 minute walk.

Loved the Casino, despite not playing any games. The dining options available are great, despite arriving too late for the buffet, we enjoyed great Asian cuisine at very low prices. Lovely bathroom and room styling.

• Reviewed: 10 September 2016

Very clean and quiet.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Had to walk quite a bit to find my room. Plan to return but will take wheeled luggage.

Very clean and quiet. Walking distance to other casinos. Close enough to Memphis to make it a great central location for additional sightseeing. Plus, for those who care, Starbucks in the building.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

Probably not going back there.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Very rude desk worker. She wouldn`t even try to get our booking with Booking.com pulled up. She told us we had to wait maybe 2 hours and even maybe 4 hours for it to show. I explained that it was made well over 2 hours before our arrival. But she wouldn`t even listen. I had to call booking.com, and one of your nice people called the hotel and got it immediately straightened out for us.Then got up to room and the keys she made us didn`t work. Had to go all the way back down to desk to get that problem fixed. Thank you booking.com for your help otherwise she might have had us sitting there half the night.

• Reviewed: 13 August 2016

I had a very good time during my stay.
    • Deluxe King Room - Smoking

On this visit I really didn't find anything that I thought needed changing.

All the food was seasoned,and very tastful. The bed was very restful and the room was very clean. Also the house keeping staff was very nice and friendly.