2. USA hotel reviews
  3. California hotel reviews
  4. Vallejo hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Quality Inn near Six Flags Discovery Kingdom-Napa Valley

Reviews of Quality Inn near Six Flags Discovery Kingdom-Napa Valley This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

1185 Admiral Callaghan Lane, Vallejo, CA 94591, United States of America

#3 of 11 hotels in Vallejo

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Good breakfast.

AC hardly worked at all. Just a basic room with a very tiny bathroom. Broken shower head that sprayed all over the bathroom. Overpriced for what you get. Trash on the floor when we arrived.

Good breakfast. Walking distance to dining.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Nice but without booking.com lowering the room rate by $80...I never would have spent $200 for a roo

The night clerk was fantastic and very professional...while the morning clerk made stand in front of the front desk for a few minutes the entire time he was on the phone and didn't look up once. I was trying to check out so I politely waited and waited and finally went over and sat down still waiting for him to end his call. Never once acknowledged me at least...then another guest came to the desk and just handed him the room key and walked out. I guess that's all I needed to do to check out but this dude saw me standing there and continued to ignore me...not reach out for my room key or anything. Just frustrating. He was the Indian guy that I had spoken to on the phone to confirm my reservations and he was unprofessional then too.

The big refrigerator and microwave was nice.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

This hotel needs better maids.

Found a finger nail clipping on one of the dusty nightstands and hair and dirt in the tub. Asked to have my room cleaned while I went to six flags told them about the issues. At that point I was still going to rate this hotel as if those issues never happened but when I came back there was a little clean swipe on the nightstand where the finger nail was, the rest of the nightstand was still covered in dust. The hair and HALF the dirt was removed from the tub, I ended up cleanings the rest of it myself. At that point I didnt feel comfortable sleeping in the sheets so we slept on top and just used a couple blankets from the car.

Room size was good.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

the help was rude, room expensive + deposit, guess I've been "badabook badaboomed"

I would not recommend this motel because of the expense and the fact that this particular motel required a $200 deposit plus the cost of the room. the room was $256 + $200 deposit= $456 for the night! And the attendant said it will take said it would take up to 72 hours before the $200 would be put back into my checking account. This is the 1st time a deposit was required. I have stayed at Best Western, Motel 6, Sheratons, Circus Circus etc... and did not have a to give a deposit. I am wondering if the deposit was because I am a minority. The attendant was white. Also the motel was not very busy for a Saturday night. The phone did not work.

The room was very nice and clean.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

We felt safe and comfortable with our stay at a good price

The neighbors were a little bit loud one of nights and getting into the refrigerator is a bit awkward with the doors opening in the opposite way.

The room was clean and very comfy and quiet

• Reviewed: September 22, 2018

A good value
    • King Room - Non-Smoking No Elevator Access

If I owned the building, I would repair or replace some of the door casings in the hallway which are beat up [damaged] probably from suitcases. That presently detracts from the overall appearance of the building which is good. The room was clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: September 8, 2018

Disappointed

Had to get room moved due to constant people traffic and smoking outside our room window area. Not very clean in general. A serious makeover is needed. Will never stay here again.

Closeness to Napa at a very reasonable price.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2018

Ok

Check in staff was rude and unfriendly! I have never stayed in a hotel with check in like this 😡! I was not the only one two people I just happen to talk to felt this way too! It was not as close to six flags as advertised .. I thought we could walk but it’s to far and unsafe.

It very clean

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

6.0
    Adequate overnight stay that could have been a little friendlier and cleaner.

Breakfast started too late for me so I didn't get any; shower had mold under lip of shower surround; sink is in room, not in bathroom and has coffee items on counter leaving little room for your belongings.

Location is good - close to many dining options. Bed was comfortable and room was adequate. Very little freeway noise, but close access for leaving town.

• Reviewed: August 22, 2018

See above at photos to my name you some extra personal yeah disappointing oh look it says it all rig
    • King Room - Non-Smoking No Elevator Access

I took my partner for her birthday weekend celebration to this hotel while we enjoyed some activities in San Francisco. We arrived to the hotel tired after spending the whole day in SF so we went to the room and we put everything away and decided to rest a bit since we were going out later that evening! So we turned on the TV and the remote was not working so we call front desk and she later came with batteries ! Still the remote wasn’t working call front desk again she came upstairs later and decided that it was the cable box not working and we told her she would have to move us ! We moved to another room and we unpacked again but notice the room was hot so we turned on the air conditioning and it was not working so we called again downstairs front desk and complaint again . She informed us to come downstairs and wait and get another room while we waited about 20 minutes until they gave us another room by this time I was upset even from the first time I told front desk she had to go to the room and inspect it and make sure that everything was working before we even attempted to go to our room which was the third time ! Finally things were working in this 3rd room but we did not like where we were placed it was view of the freeway with noise and we asked if we can be upgraded to a better room and she said no they did not have any !!! what a horrible experience it took two hours till we finally were accommodated in the third room and I paid 195 dollars for this 2 hour horrible experience and service! We ended up not going nowhere after as I wanted to take my partner to a nice dinner restaurant and karaoke by the marina because we were exhausted with the two hour being switch from room to room to room ! The next morning I try talking to the manager there is no manager on site we were given a number could commute through the manager no one helped us !!!!

The room was clean

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

The hotel was nice

The management and staff are not on same page with rates. I was told a rate for an extra stay by management and management told me to come by desk in morning to obtain an extra day. I went by desk like management said and the employees told me they could not give that rate and management would not be in the whole day. It was extremely frustrating .

The hotel was nice

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

Not a lot.
    • King Room - Non-Smoking No Elevator Access

Staff attitude (unwilling to help with some minor requests) Staff knowledge. Very small & cramped check in counter. All vending machines were empty. All carpets throughout the hotel were dirty , stains , debris and no vacuuming. Leaking taps and toilet in room. This list goes on but for now that’s all. 😡

Not a lot.

• Reviewed: July 14, 2018

Great location!

Room was kind of dirty! Our comforter had a blood stain on it! And there was trash behind the nightstand easily viewable from the bed! Night staff didn’t give us a copy of our receipt so I had to ask morning staff when checking out and he said they should have given it to me when I checked in! Walls were also paper thin! Our room was right next to the ice machine and can hear people getting ice as if the door was open all through out the night and morning.

Great location! Right next to six flags! Also close to many food places and a cvs!

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

Wonderful location next to great restaurants and stores.

Wouldn’t give extra towels, breakfast was terrible, manager had me standing at the front desk for 10 minutes after arriving to check in completely ignoring me. Staff was unpleasant, generally did not enjoy working there. Not worth the money spent to take my family three.

Wonderful location next to great restaurants and stores.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

GREAT HOTEL , NICE AND CLEAN
    • King Room - Non-Smoking No Elevator Access

The hotel is great, clean and in a great area accessible to so many shops!! Only thing I have a complaint about was the night staff, the lady was rude. Rolled her eyes at me when I asked for a late check out .

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

Exceptional friendly service, above and beyond.

There's nothing not to love! This is our go to place.

We travel to area each summer and this is our go to place. This time we had an unfortunate break in to our car before arriving. Staff were so concerned and helpful. Desk attendant even covered my broken window before I could back to my car!!!! Now that's some service!! Hotel is clean, family friendly and still peaceful, and breakfast is hot and theres plenty of it. Thank you again for a great time.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

Not happy. I drove nearly two hours to get there and i were just not happy.

The fact that my ac were not working. I were not told by the feont desk person, how much my room charge was. I were nover told about breakfast.

The cleanliness !!

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Staff was great.

Room was a little musty but clean, tub was slippery and scratched up . The price due to events in Napa was way over priced for a Inn of this caliber .

Staff was great. location to where I was moving my son.

• Reviewed: May 18, 2018

Awesome location and quiet rooms.

There is no hot tub. There is a sauna, but the door was locked.

The beds were very comfortable and the room always really quiet — we all slept like logs! The pool was nice and warm (80 degrees!), and we had a view of Discovery Kingdom from our window. The staff was incredibly friendly and I didn’t realize the was a complimentary breakfast when I booked the room, so that was a great surprise! There are also a bunch of restaurants around.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

It was great
    • King Room - Non-Smoking No Elevator Access

Shower would go warm to cold mid shower then back to warm.

After the new remodel the hotel had it sure is a better experience. Rooms are where a bit outdated before now they are nice looking rooms.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

Convenience and price

Directions to the property. We were using a garmen device. It sent us circles. After we were thoroughly frustrated, having been sent in circles three times, we pulled into a restaurant. After we parked, and started to walk in we could see the sign down the street. After we ate. The Garmen was still telling us to drive in other directions, which st that point we ignored. Maybe the address you are using needs to be updated. It appeared to us that this facility was on the auto way not the listed Callaghan street

Convenience and price

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

Next time I book here I'll ask for a room far away from the pool

The pool open at 8am and there were kids screaming and playing at 8am right outside my window. I was on vacation so I would have liked to sleep in at least until 9

The price fit our budget and the room was clean. Staff was friendly

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Super friendly and helpful staff--great location!

Our stay was much better than expected and better than any of our other overnight motels during our family vacation. First of all, each person on the staff that we encountered was extra friendly and helpful. The breakfast staff was especially helpful and we loved the breakfast choices and variety. The food was much better than we have experienced at similarly ranked lodgings. Secondly, the location was fabulous! I was thankful that it was right off the freeway since I don't really know the area. Also, it was really nice to be close to Six Flags and a variety of stores and restaurants. We needed rain ponchos at the last minute, and since there were several shops around we were able to find some for a great price. With a variety of restaurants, dinners were a breeze each evening. I would definitely come back to this motel and recommend it to families who need an affordable place to stay when traveling.

• Reviewed: March 31, 2018

So so, wouldn’t stay there again

The noise. The messy floors. Uncomfortable beds

Floors not cleaned felt like I was walking on sand, so carpet. Laminated flooring. Kids running through the halls at 11pm at night. Just wanted to check in. Took long. Poor receptionist was doing it all on her with a line of people. No one else to help.

• Reviewed: March 28, 2018

Overall very nice for a small hotel.

The fact that it had a $200 deposit. I had no pets. I only accounted for a smalller deposit I am usually asked for. However, the attendant was sympathetic to my situation and worked it out with me. That was very noble.

It’s location to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

It served it's purpose for a quick trip to Six Flags.

Our room faced the pool which had all the lights on all night, it looked like it was daylight outside all night which made for a long night. The bed my 2 girls were in creaked every time one of them moved, causing them to wake each other up.

Good location only a few minutes drive to Six Flags. Breakfast was decent, comparable to other hotel breakfasts (it was a mix of hot and cold options).

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

Kitchen staff was great and food was good. Lady at the front desk needs schooling on customer servic

I don’t know how check in staff is still able to have her job. She looked like she didn’t want to be there at all. She was on her personal cell phone when I walked in. No smile no greetings. Didn’t explain any of the charges. Handed me my room keys and went right back to her cell phone conversation in front of me. I noticed that there was a form that recorded car license plates. She didn’t bother asking me so I grabbed it and did it myself. The next morning when I finally used the blow dryer, it wasn’t working. Reset times 10 and still wasn’t working. Went down to find the same grumpy lady (don’t know why she’s grumpy every time) and she said housekeeping will be up in 30 mins. No one ever came up. I left with a head of wet hair. Should have brought my own. I was in room 234.

Breakfast was great and kitchen staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: February 15, 2018

Not happy

My daughter got bites all over her body after sleeping there. This was our 2nd stay, and we will not be returning because of it.

Good selection on breakfast, close to shopping and entertainment.

• Reviewed: February 13, 2018

Breakfast was great!

Breakfast was great!!! Blueberry waffles, eggs, sausage... lady in breakfast center is always sooooo nice!!! Kids love her, she is cheerful and helpful!!! Thanks!!! :))

• Reviewed: February 12, 2018

Very pleasant just wish I could have gotten some water to take medication.

The vending machines had no bottled water and would only take credit cars but the snack machine only took cash. It was confusing and inconvenient.

Very friendly and helpful staff. My husband had surgery earlier in the day and required extra pillows and the manager delivered them to our room herself.

• Reviewed: February 7, 2018

Hoping to come back

Unable to connect to wifi. Air conditioning unit was not functioning well - gets cold then hot for a long time.

Love the location, the amenities, the staff, especially the availability of an elevator. Just had a problem with the wifi (unable to connect)

• Reviewed: February 3, 2018

Not going back

The window had been left open when we arrived and the room was colander buggy. The heat did not work and the room appeared to need some up dating. It just looked tired.

Staff responded in a prompt manner to our requests

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

Room was very nice, updated, clean upon arrival.

I stayed for two nights, and on the second day when I got back, the room was still messy. All they brought were two small towels. It would’ve been nice if the trash was taken out and bed was fixed at least.

Room was very nice, updated, clean upon arrival.

• Reviewed: January 23, 2018

Better than sleeping in the car.

The elevator was not working, room was on 2nd floor, had to drag luggage up stairs. Breakfast room was packed. Upstairs hallway floor was filthy.

Good price compared to other hotels in area.

• Reviewed: January 18, 2018

Cleaniness

We got complaints because our children was walking around the room on the 2nd floor. We should have been placed on the first floor. We got into an argument with another customer.

Cleaniness

• Reviewed: January 7, 2018

The check in was a horror but the stay was pleasant.
    • King Room - Non-Smoking No Elevator Access

At check in, the front desk staff, Lawanda (?) told me they had NO reservation under my name. I offered the confirmation # for Booking.com and Lawanda told me I would have to call Booking.com. !! I went out to the car and did so and had to wait approx 20 minutes for a representative, who was most helpful. He called Lawanda and then told me to go back in because all she had to do was press a button on the computer. When I went back inside, I was told that I would be checked in as a "walk in"!!! I received a reduction in price, but I did wonder, why bother with Booking.com if the Quality Inn can't process reservations that are made through Booking.com. As such, in the future I'll call the property directly to make a reservation - it was far too stressful for me, to be told that there was no reservation under my name and I don't want that to happen to me again.

The coffee was delicious, the breakfast sausage was great.

• Reviewed: December 27, 2017

UNSURPRISINGLY PLEASANT!

THE SHOWER HEADS COULD BE BETTER AND THE DEPOSIT POLICY SUCKS, DON'T LOSE YOUR DEPOSIT RECEIPT OR YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK AND WON'T GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!!

THE BEDS WERE GREAT AND INCLUDED DOWN COMFORTERS, THE ROOM WAS SPACIOUS,THE LAUNDRY ROOM CLEAN AND FAST,MEGAN AT THE FRONT DESK BEST ATTITUDE NOT LAZY AND FRIENDLY. IT WAS NICE TO HAVE SOME MEAT AND EGGS FOR BREAKFAST AND NOT STALE CEREAL OR DANISH.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2017

Inexpensive stay with no frills. Convenient location to shopping and some restaurants.

The hard flooring in the rooms made it feel hospital-like. Room didn’t feel clean. Constant drip in shower that was disruptive throughout the night of sleep. Their computer system was down at the time of checkout. I still have not received my final receipt.

Location to California Maritime Academy

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

It was perfect all around for the overnight stay we needed...

wood floors and cleanliness

It was perfect all around for the overnight stay we needed and location. The only thing was our phone in the room was not working I had to use my cell phone to call the office.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2017

I'll wait until the renovations are complete before returning.
    • King Room - Non-Smoking No Elevator Access

The property is undergoing major renovation and it needs it. Our room hadn't yet been renovated, and there was black mold on the wall in the bathroom. It's overpriced for the condition.

The bed linens were clean; there were enough pillows; the TV worked and the choice of channels was extensive.

• Reviewed: November 2, 2017

Very close to Six Flags.

Breakfast room was small but many people took their food to their rooms and we got a table on both mornings. Would be nice if there was ideas for ordering food in at night for those arriving without a car. No restaurant or bar in the hotel.

The room was a good size it included a fridge. Bed was comfortable. Improvement work was being done on the foyer of the hotel. The hotel is well located if visiting Six Flags theme park. Shops and restaurants close by. Ice machine and vending machines available.

• Reviewed: October 27, 2017

Outstanding accommodatioons, superb Customer Service, and a very pleasurable travel experience.

The driveway entrance needs to be addressed, as I, and others, grounded out as you entered the hotel parking lot. The 'dip' at the entrance is too sharp (deep), causing vehicles with lower ground clearance to scrape bottom as they transit through.

I was extremely impressed with the front desk/reception staff, specifically with Megan (AM) and Lucia (PM). Both of these ladies were sterling examples of what Customer Service should be. In every situation that I observed them interacting with their clientele, these ladies handled customer questions, concerns, and problems, with the same degree of compassion, respect, understanding, and importance. I was also extremely impressed with Tina (Breakfast Cook), who operated the kitchen with an almost restaurant grade precision and presented a stellar array of choices for her customer's dining experience. All three of these ladies went above and beyond the call of duty in providing one of the Best and Most Professional stays that I have ever experienced within the United States. I will very likely choose to stay at this Hotel again on my future trips to Northern California.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2017

Well the beds were pretty comfortable and the room was...

It wasn’t very clean to begin with. The room had an awful smell and the floors had a lot of crumbs, lose hair (like if it wasn’t swept before arriving). The front desk employee did warn us that previous occupants had their cars broken into, so I made sure we had a close watch of the car. We also didn’t get our room cleaned, and no we did not hang the “Do Not Disturb” sign up.

Well the beds were pretty comfortable and the room was spacious. The location is nice; next to a shopping center and a few restaurants. And it’s close to the freeway!

• Reviewed: October 8, 2017

The location to visit Six Flags was great and there were...

My only complaint would be the breakfast. There wasn't enough seating and when we arrived the food was so picked over we decided to go out. If breakfast is until 9:30, then there should be food until that time. (We arrived at 9am.)

The location to visit Six Flags was great and there were plenty of restaurants nearby. The staff was incredibly accommodating. The kids enjoyed a trip to the pool! The facility was clean and the beds were comfortable.

• Reviewed: August 30, 2017

Had a pleasant stay.

Larger room with additional seating

Breakfast was good. Parking very convenient. Room could use a couple more chairs. For two queen size beds and only one chair it was limited for seating. However, room was to small to accommodate more furniture.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2017

The pool.

The neighbor above us! The person couldn't stop walking & jumping the whole 2 nights we were there. I wanted to complain to the front desk but I didn't want to be rude. Maybe the person had issues. Therefore, I didn't sleep well and the mattress was hard as a rock! I think they were also short of staff. Front desk guy was nice but not friendly like the others. They were also renovating and it was just too loud. Overall, my kids enjoyed it and didn't care what was going on around them but in my opinion it was pleasant.

The pool. Breakfast was good. The room was renovated and clean.

• Reviewed: August 21, 2017

We would stay again for the convenient in and out of the park and the pool

we were not informed of the construction going on before booking. breakfast standard was below other Motels selling food with their rooms What was that extra extra small flat tortilla shaped eggy thing (dry/ugh)? orange juice tasted something like a Sunny D or other artificial juice. (poured it out). as did my grandchildren. Had to bring my room coffee for flavor

my answers to the questionnaire covered most of this we expected a Motel It met our basic needs. It smelled clean was comfortable and convenient . The clean secured pool was enjoyed after a hot day. The room had an unusable open area where a counter and two chairs could have fit for snacking your treats from the refrigerator and microwave. That would have added to my likes.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2017

After the four days of stay I was definitely ready to get back home.
    • King Room - Non-Smoking No Elevator Access

The handicapped assesscibility for bathing/showering in the room I was assigned to was challenging. The bed was too soft (bothered lower back).

The staff was nice and the breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: August 4, 2017

Stay was frustrating.

Front desk management! No advance notification of lack of elevator; soda machine inop - no options except to go to store. Homeless people sleeping in bushes adjacent to property, Security warning re parking lot did not make me feel secure: better security? Cigarette butts littering property, lack of shuttle/transportation to 6 flags, oj provided for breakfast tasted AWFUL, apple juice was syrupy, pancake shaped eggs were not good, sausages not bad - same entrees 2 mornings in a row. Not much activity on elevator repair, except for evening hours when peace would be appreciated, instead of loud construction noises reverberating inside my guest room.

POOL, ROOM, maid service, proximity to restaurants, breakfast attendant,

• Reviewed: July 15, 2017

Good breakfast, friendly staff, but rates fluctuate with the wind

Like many hotels near a tourist trap (Six Flags), the room rates change sometimes hourly, so you have to get lucky to lock in a good value. I have witnessed rates for a double room fluctuate from $90 to $160 in one day! Yet people seem to be willing to pay whatever. Just one minor complaint about the rooms. They switched from carpet to laminate floors, obviously because they are easier to maintain. However, this makes the floors colder, so when you wake up and put your bare feet on the floor, it can be a little shock to your system.

Good breakfast, good value if you happen to catch a good rate. Nevin at the front desk is very friendly and helpful. The rooms and beds were comfortable.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2017

good stay but watch out for saturday nights

It was a little worrisome that Saturday night was ruled in the area by kids racing cars around the hotel.

Breakfast. Pool. Jacuzzi tub. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2017

Location good and everything else not good.
    • King Room - Non-Smoking No Elevator Access

Staff at time of check not friendly, construction, hard would floor in room, not handicap friendly, didn't know about any amenities, and no wireless connection offered to me.

• Reviewed: June 21, 2017

Pretty comfy!

The pool was closed the day we got there after a long drive. And the staff wasn't very friendly. The vending machine was all the way down stairs and there's nothing quick and easy in walking distance to eat.

The beds were comfy and the goon was clean!! Pretty close to six flags.

• Reviewed: May 18, 2017

Good hotel for an overnight stop just off freeway

We booked the Comfort Inn and could not find it. Had not been informed of name change. The hotel is a long way from Vallejo centre and in the middle of a large out of town shopping area. The hotel had no restaurant but there was a choice within 4-600 yards of walking

The hotel is being upgraded from a Comfort hotel to a Quality hotel so the hotel had been 90% refurbished. The swimming pool was clean and when our flight was delayed we could stay there after checking out. Breakfast was among the best we had on this trip. Quiet location

• Reviewed: May 4, 2017

Good location and value

When I booked this it was a Comfort Inn, now that it's a Quality Inn the desk person took a half hour finding our reservation. Under refurbishment, some things are very nice, some not so much. Our room was new but the curtains were dirty and had a few minor holes in them. The tub and faucet were from the 80's and dripped. The front door and entry area were dirty, lots of cigarette butts around a filthy trash can near doors that needed cleaned and didn't shut properly, almost turned around and left, first impression was poor.

Breakfast service was good, beds comfortable, the room was clean.

• Reviewed: May 1, 2017

I can't wait to go back when they are finished fixing the place up.

They are in the middle of a name change so are sprucing things up. Really great for next time but wet paint signs and loose carpeting. The sauna was out of order.

I keep going back to this place for the complete breakfast. The people are nice, friendly and helpful. The kids LOVE the pool.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2017

Decent breakfast

Turns out the hotel had changed its name and didn't bother to tell us. The renovation was still underway with the sites and sounds of nearby construction, and splattered paint everywhere. Not a good experience. New rooms will have hard floors and no carpet. Didn't like.

Decent breakfast

• Reviewed: April 22, 2017

Convenient location near shops and eateries.

1) The water leaking in the bathtub. 2) Thin walls. I could hear everything on both sides of me when I was trying to sleep. Then was woken uo at 7:30a by the people in the next room. 3) My room was by the side parking lot on the 1st floor so I could hear everything..

1) My bed was comfortable. 2) The continental breakfast was very good. 3) Waffles!! 4) WiFi

• Reviewed: March 16, 2017

Wait to visit here until after construction is complete; at a guess it will be mid-April 2017

They would be better off closing completely while undergoing their renovations, or at least closing a wing at a time. Hall carpets were filthy, no baseboards, side entrances really messed up with construction. Tacky bedspreads, awkward placement of sink and bathroom door, no chair for reading. Bathtub rather slippery, nothing to hold onto getting out of tub. No elevator for second floor. Smelly in general.

Beds were comfortable; breakfast was okay for what it was; good sausages and waffles. Good attention to cleanliness in the breakfast area. Pleasant desk staff.

• Reviewed: February 27, 2017

Dirts everywhere. Gym closed for construction. Bad choice

It was in construction with dirts every where in the hallway. The gym was closed for construction. All this was not disclosed before booking which is a shame.

• Reviewed: February 7, 2017

staff was excellent
    • King Room - Non-Smoking No Elevator Access

have cameras all over the place someones vehicle got broke into there was security sometimes and saw blankets and other items being removed out the window of one room and loaded into a car

staff was excellent everything clean

• Reviewed: January 16, 2017

Not a pleasant experience and won't recommend to others
    • King Room - Non-Smoking No Elevator Access

- the toilet wouldn't flush our first night and took several hours for maintenance to come and fix - asked to move to a different room, but this rooms chair was very tattered, did not give a good impression after being in a room where the toilet wouldn't flush - room key stopped working at 1030 even though check out is at 11 - sink wouldn't drain after day 5 (we stayed 7 days), again too 3 hours to fix

The bed was very comfortable

• Reviewed: January 7, 2017

The beds and pillows were very comfortable.

The hotel was being renovated during our stay. It was a little inconvenient with the workmen coming and going. The room was not carpeted, which made it a little chilly. The heating system was not easily adjusted.

The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The towels were larger than normal, which made them very nice. There was a nice selection at breakfast including fresh waffles, eggs and sausage. Our housekeeper was very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: December 27, 2016

It was a stay one can just shake his head and hope it's over in a few days.

The room had nonfunctional a/c, no drain in the tub and ref too. For 2 days my son's family got stuck in that accommodation and room was finally changed on the 3rd day. Staff has no clue about customer service- counter staff had a flat affect, not welcoming at all. I will not book with u again in the future. I assume we get the crumminess room because we book the cheapest deal but the room should at least be functional!

None that stood out.

• Reviewed: December 23, 2016

It's a coin toss!

When I was taking a shower the water turned completely cold twice and then a few minutes later as I was washing my face completely hot! And I woke up to ants in my drinking water on the night stand.

The room was very nice and clean, and they had outlets on the nightstand so you could charge your phone. This may seem like something very simple, but I have stayed at several hotels that you have to plug your phone in across the room because there is a lack of outlets.

• Reviewed: December 14, 2016

Will only and always stay here anytime I'm in town. Every time.
    • King Room - Non-Smoking No Elevator Access

Unfortunately our toilet stopped flushing and it took two calls and 40 minutes for someone to come up to fix it. It was okay though because they allowed for a late check-out due to it. And it was in the morning so I understand everyone was checking out and hotel staff was busy. Tip: Having a room close to the entrance of the check in is not the best choice because there is a lot of chatter, and movement heard clear and echoed throughout the night. I did not sleep well due to it. Ask for a room in the back of the hotel away from the entrance if you can.

I loved the size of the room. All rooms come with a refrigerator and microwave. Everything was clean, pressed and neat in the room. Their breakfast choices was good fresh hot and ready. There's coffee available around the clock too! The location of this place is in the better part of Vallejo. And very close to plenty of restaurants and shopping all within walking distance.

• Reviewed: December 7, 2018

Breakfast in morning was great.

Breakfast in morning was great.waffles fruit yogurt coffee toast eggs sausage!!! Really delicious :)

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

Horrible staff lied about me taking towels

Staff

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Relaxing
    • King Room - Non-Smoking No Elevator Access

Bed is very comfortable...room is clean....

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Good trip
    • King Room - Non-Smoking No Elevator Access

The room price was too high for the area

Very comfortable and room was very close to elevator from lobby.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

My room had no air and for the rate I paid.

My room had no air and for the rate I paid.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

Bathroom smells very bad Shower pressure weak Cracks on counter top Limitef towels and shampoo

• Reviewed: October 10, 2018

Everything was great

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

Too noisy from the elevator to the air conditioner.
    • King Room - Non-Smoking No Elevator Access

Too noisy from the elevator to the air conditioner.