2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Mississippi hotel reviews
  4. Tunica Resorts hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Quality Inn Robinsonville

Reviews of Quality Inn Robinsonville This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

2440 Casino Strip Resort Boulevard, Tunica Resorts, MS 38664, United States of America

#4 of 11 hotels in Tunica Resorts

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

Good location, great staff!

The staff is super friendly! I loved that it had free breakfast. The location was close to the casinos and that was a plus since we visited to gamble!

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Staff was nice

It was very noisey there were children n the rooms down from us sound like they were jumping on everything in that room screaming playing for hours i believe they were left there whike the adult was out and a staff member were always n his car playing loud music many different times of the day and night didnt rest good the bed was quite rough w have stayed here many many times never had a complaint this time were different 4 us don't know if we'll visit this location again our stay this time was very unpleasant day and night 4 two days i love this facility its very nice and clean it's usually quiet but not this time didn't enjoy birthday here this time i canceled my bookings for February due to this issue

Staff was nice

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

The staff, the breakfast, and the rooms were comfortable...

The fact that I booked my reservation through booking.com but when I arrived at the Quality Inn they had no reservations in my name... I even had a confirmed booking email plus a confirmation number..... they still gave us a room for 2 nights, thank God they weren't booked up for the weekend because I was there on a business trip.... oh and they didnt have ESPN or the SEC channel on their TV channels.... 👎👎

The staff, the breakfast, and the rooms were comfortable and clean....

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

My stay was good and would probably stay there again especially if some upgrades to rugs and out sid
    • King Room - Smoking

There are some pretty nasty stains in the hall way rugs,the outside of the rooms are a little dated although clean

The room was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful with directions and places to eat

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

Amazing staff and value.

The rooms were very noisy, and you could hear doors shutting all night long. The shower heads desperately need replaced.

Staff was amazing and funny, she made you feel welcome.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Comfortable beds and good breakfast and easy to get in and...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The room needed a little more cleaning in the bathroom the floor. The floor lamp was also broken

Comfortable beds and good breakfast and easy to get in and out The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was close to where we entered the hotel and didn't have to walk very far

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

From ATLANTA 2 TUNICA
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

No complaints...had a great stay

The boiled eggs is what i like they were good an the bed was what i needed i slept like a baby...i would stay there again.. An joyce an the manager was great ...thanx guys for a great stay

• Reviewed: August 15, 2018

The stay was ok outside a few flaws!
    • King Room - Smoking

Musky hall ways due to old carpet, spiders and webs,dusty corners and areas uncleaned and older loose ceiling texture had fallen in the room I was staying in around 2:a.m but I was offered another room, but I decided to change the linen that was fouled instead of switching rooms that time of morning outside of these things the stay was ok!

Good breakfast and late check-out

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

The beds were comfortable but the pillows were to soft
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The outside looked horrible, and very scary especially at night!!! Work is definitely needed in this area!!

The Rooms were nice for the price and the front desk clerk was nice and helpful

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

There was an lingering odor and a muggy feel in the lobby. The first room they gave us, the room was extremely hot and the air was blowing. After hours of waiting to see if it would cool off we got a new room. Which a couple of other people also had to change rooms for the same reason. Breakfast was joke.

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Overall great hotel for price
    • King Room - Smoking

Only complaint I have is that when we arrived for check in shortly after 3pm. They had just turned on the air conditioner and the room was extremely hot. 100 degrees outside and probably 90 in room.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

Great room, price and breakfast.

Everything was great.

It is always great every time we stay there. The rooms are always clean and the beds are nice. The breakfast is one of the best we have had especially to be included.

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

Quality Inn Robinsonville Review. Excellent Place to Stay.

Not alot of restaurants or stores near hotel.

Quiet. Clean. Very friendly staff. Great view of Delta flat lands. Very reasonable rates. Enjoyed the morning breakfast.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

I would stay there again; and I will recommend the Quality Inn to friends and family!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The outside and inside could use a new coat of paint.

The price was great, the staff was very helpful, the room was clean, and the bed was very comfortable. All the extras was much appreciated.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Great stay for what you pay!

To be an older property, it was clean and well maintained. We were comfortable, the staff was friendly, and the hot breakfast made it a definite place to stay again. Well worth it!

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

Not pleased with my stay at all.

Good lighting in parking area, and they should ask guest if they are willing to carry luggage up very steep stairs.

Nothing the room was dusty. The lightning was poor or none in parking area in the back where we were told to park. There were no ice on floor was told would have to come down stairs to another floor and there was no elevator.

value.

Could have gotten better instructions on where to park to get to room. Tried to enter building at 3 different locations, but couldn't. Had to come in through lobby.

value. breakfast

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

If staff can check the rooms 2 make sure they are clean and breakfast could be a little better

Room could have a little cleaner my bathroon sink was not clean enough had brownish all in it when we got in bed sheets itched us maybe they didnt swap them out im mot sure whenever me and my husband come to Robinsonville this is our only choice of stay we love it there its a beautiful & quiet facility small issues but nothing that cant be corrected

No bed sleepy pretty rough woke up with back issues my back let's me know how good the bed is

• Reviewed: May 10, 2018

The stay was great

No elevator

The beds were comfortable the rooms were spacious and the breakfast was a full breakfast and taste great. The staff was friendly and very helpful.

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

Won't still again

The maid brought down bathroom cleaner to clean the bathtub and left it for my husband to do and told him when he was done just leave the cleaner outside the door when I told the manager figured I would get some kind of discount but no still payed the same price.

The breakfast was good

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Great breakfast as always!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The breakfast is always one of the best things when we stay here. I really hope they keep that up. The beds and the room are nice and comfortable.

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

• King Room - Smoking

We had just checked in after a 9hr drive. After about an hour of settling down we fell asleep only to have house keeping pounding on our door. Thank goodness I had the to latch on because they tried opening the door. That was my only problem with this hotel. Oh and if you’re a coffee drinker do not drink the coffee they supply in your room!

For a place just to sleep was perfect. Bed was comfortable and room was very decent. The guy who checked us in was very helpful and kind. We would definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

Nice

The room could be need to be updated but was clean

The staff linda Griffin was and is a nice person and was always helpful and all smiles from the minute we came in the door and so were the other staff will stay again

• Reviewed: March 29, 2018

I will never use Quality Inn again.

Very dirty place. the room was filthy and smelly. I would never recommend this place to anyone. there was no breakfast served as the site said it had hot breakfast. the coffee was out and so was the juice.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Great experience!

Eggs were cold and watery.

There were many choices for a cold or hot breakfast. I am on a strict keto friendly diet and there were so many choices that made staying on my diet plan very easy.

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

Great stay!!!!!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

I can't think of anything.

The breakfast was great, we didn't expect anything that good to be included. location was great as well. the beds were clean and comfortable as was the room itself. And all the staff was friendly and accommodating. Overall it was a fantastic stay!

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

It was ok
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

My room was leaking water we took pic we had to clean it up keep towels down brown stain around ceiling where leak came from call front desk they said it was nothing they could do so disappointed I did not come out of town to clean up a leak that you pay money for I thought they would send someone thAt morning but nope all she could say when we checked out is I get someone to check it I paid you iee should have been moved our at least half our money back but I got pic of all this so disappointed

It was ok

• Reviewed: February 21, 2018

I would stay there again. Well worth the money I think

I didn't like the location of our room it was at top of stairs right next to them and you could hear the door close and people talking next time I want a room away from the stairs. The breakfast was very good the only bad was the toaster didn't work very well. We did have a small problem with the toilet the valve malfunctioned so water got onto floor but they right on top of that

The beds were very comfortable and the room was so much cleaner than other places nice fluffy pillows. I liked that it also so close to the Casino's. I also like that the outside doors needed your room card to get in The breakfast was pretty good but not diabetic friendly

• Reviewed: November 14, 2017

WONDERFULLY PLEASANT!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

I JUST WISH THEY WOULD REPAIR THE SIDE DOOR AS TO HAVE BETTER WAY OF GETTING TO MY VEHICLE.

I LOVE THE FACT THAT THIS PLACE IS SO PEACEFUL. I ALWAYS GET FREE STAY COUPONS FOR CASINO HOTELS BUT I MUCH RATHER QUALITY INN.

• Reviewed: October 10, 2017

Would definitely stay here again. Was able to get some much needed r&r.
    • King Room - Smoking

Could have used more TV channels. Bacon at breakfast would have been nice. Check out was at 11. But my room key stopped working @ around 9a.m. the morning of checkout.

The bed was absolutely wonderful and the pillows were soooo soft.There was a nice variety at breakfast. Most places only have generic powder or vanilla creamer. I loved that the hotel carried hazelnut. Even though you can tell that it's and older hotel it was still clean.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2017

This is definitely our choice of stay anytime we are visiting Robinsonville we love this facility

Breakfast, WiFi didn’t work that well, lots of cable channels didn’t work everything else is perfect from rooms on to staff

Eggs were not good at all not even with salt and pepper bedding were good service were very good peace and quiet was excellent all staff was excellent love this facility just need to work on the breakfast ants were present but we took care of that ourselves I know ants get in any place of their choice when I come back to Robinsonville this will surely be our place of choice

• Reviewed: July 18, 2017

Comfortable, quiet and great for 1 night Close to casinos.

Needs a little TLC and repair. Ceiling had large water spot and wallpaper was coming off in some areas.

Did not eat breakfast. Also, did not use Wi-fi.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2017

Very relaxing!! Great breakfast!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

I would have loved better parking accsess to my room the door closest to our room was out of order.

I love the fact that this place is off to itself and the piece and quiet. And the price for what you get is awesome!

• Reviewed: June 19, 2017

Second worst hotel I ever stayed in
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

There were bugs and roaches and the secured doors opened with a brick propping it open. Was afraid insect would get in the bed or my personals

Nothing but the clerk at front desk, she was very nive

• Reviewed: June 12, 2017

Tolerable!

The air conditioner unit did not work very well. We had to be put in another room. The non-smoking room which I requested smelled of smoke. The bathroom was not clean. Hair in the tub and on the toilet seat. The electrical outlet in the bathroom was loose from the wall and had a metal piece broke off in the plug in itself. I told Ms. Belle about the electrical outlet upon check out.

The staff was friendly and the complimentary breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2017

Very unhappy
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Dirty ant infested room. Dusty, spider webs, coffee pot dusty, bathroom nasty we only used the sink Husband killed a roach. We only used the room to sleep. We will not stay there again.

Parking was ok. The staff was very nice.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2017

Clean rooms, nice friendly staff

Room could use some updating, like the bathroom mirror was spotted underneath and could stand replacing.

Room was very clean. Staff was extremely friendly.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2017

okay
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The carpets and hotel windows were dirty. The building could use a fresh paint.! Breakfast, you could also offer, turkey beef or fish. As a meat selection. Every one does not eat pork! I checked on line. The price was diffent when I chose to reserve. Then on site, stated only two rooms left. Then went back in to site, and 8 rooms were showing. In order to hold the room. Only then asked for a credit card... Overpriced!!!!

The bath Room was very clean. The beds were very comfortable.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2017

Decent stay, needs better front desk staff at night

I didn't like how i asked for a wake up call upon arrival and it never happened the next day. Staff on night shift needs more training in customer service and needs to be on top of her stuff when it comes to common courtesy.

• Reviewed: March 21, 2017

Gave me a room that was not clean.

Gave me a room that was not clean. Open the door and it had not been cleaned. Got another room. People was knocking on your door at 8:30 in the room trying to come in. Ask for a non smoking room and the room was smell like smoke. Ask that the manager give me a call. Have not heard from management yet. Will not be staying there again. Not of good quality or service.

• Reviewed: March 2, 2017

The room was a mess!!! I don't suggest anyone to stay there.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

I felt like your room should've been ready when we got there. We had to keep calling the front desk for someone to fix your cable in the room. their. Only 2 channels would work. I'm not ever going back to that hotel ever again.

no my eggs was fluffy and the beds were hard!!!! I didn't like none of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

It was great
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

It was just an overall great time I liked the breakfast the next morn And so close to casinos

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

The time we were there was GREAT. Went to casino

Good hot breakfast and clean comfy rooms

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Loud, not very clean, funky smell.

Loud, not very clean, funky smell.

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

There were dirty linens left in the bathroom and there was...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

There were dirty linens left in the bathroom and there was still trash in the trashcans.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Great Stay
    • King Room - Smoking

I didn't eat breakfast, but my stay was awesome

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

Great Place
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Breakfast was the Bomb friendly staff clean environment

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

I like the room.

The breakfast

I like the room. I like the service I like the breakfast

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

We had an excellent stay and was located close to all the Casinos.

Nothing worth noting.

The staff was excellent from start to finish. Room was really clean, breakfast was good and enough for everyone.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

Affordable.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Bad tv service/reception, Beni g machine took money and staff siding offer a refund

Affordable. Close to attractions

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

not real eggs or saugage powder eggs

breakfast not breal egg podwered

not real eggs or saugage powder eggs

• Reviewed: September 27, 2018

The bed was very comfortable , and I also enjoyed breakfast .

There was no bacon on the menu for breakfast.

The bed was very comfortable , and I also enjoyed breakfast .

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

Room had several cosmetic issues, bathroom vanity falling...

Room had several cosmetic issues, bathroom vanity falling off wall, ceiling had Sheetrock coming down.

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

Okay

The room.

Price of room.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

Great breakfast and comfortable bed!
    • King Room - Smoking

Great breakfast and comfortable bed!

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

I stayed there too Enjoy the casino it was really great
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The lights in the bathroom didn’t work

The stay was great

Very dirty and not well maintained

Very dirty and not well maintained

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

3.0
    The room had rain spots in the ceiling. The hallways and the room had a mold stink odor.

The milk was the best part of the food the orange was empty. The batter for the waffles was out. We went down at about 8a.m.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Stay away
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The place is run down and outdated. The furniture and carpeting looks to be the original. Paint ous falling from the ceiling.

Leaving

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

It was a comfortable stay I expected a different scenery but it wasn’t bad . It was quite nice
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

That the Hotel seemed a little Older .

The staff and cleanliness

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Good

It was good. People and staff very pleasant.

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

Everything was great
    • King Room - Smoking

The entrance closer to the room was not working

The cleanliness and friendly

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

Suited purpose of stop off between Clarksdale and Memphis and visit to Hollywood cafe
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Smell of cigarette smoke in corridor - location is fairly remote

Breakfast was reasonable and nice to to sit out on the patio on the morning

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Very pleased and will return!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Very friendly staff, great breakfast, clean rooms. Will definitely come back!

Had A Good Night

n/a

Quite

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

The bed was very comfortable.
    • King Room - Smoking

The lady at the desk at check in was rude.

The bed was very comfortable. There was a nice, hot breakfast. The day staff was very nice.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

It’s a little old but for the price it was great!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

It’s a little old but for the price it was great!

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

Coffee in room was good but the coffee at the breakfast...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Coffee in room was good but the coffee at the breakfast wasn't.

• Reviewed: May 10, 2018

Relaxing

Nothing everything was good

The manager was amazing and very helpful.

We Price Match