Reviews of Hotel Iris - Mission Valley-San Diego Zoo-SeaWorld 2 stars

625 Hotel Circle South, Mission Valley, San Diego, CA 92108, USA

#173 of 226 hotels in San Diego

It was convenient area for what we needed to get done while...

Poor customer service when I checked in the guy did not explain much and just handled our room key cards and told us the room number. When we got to our room it's was very hot and had a awful odor, also the bed sheets were stained. Then I missed place a car keys on 7/12/18 that night i went to the front office to ask if anyone had turn them in, the lady said no and that she could not find out for me because it wasn't on her shift. The restroom did not have much toilet paper when we got to our room and if I knew that I would have brought my own instead of having my son wait on the toilet while I go buy some. As for returning to Hotel Iris a second time.... is a NO! And I do not recommend anyone to stay there.

It was convenient area for what we needed to get done while we were out there.

Don't be tempted to stay here
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The establishment was bare bones. Attempts had been made to perk it up, but you can only patch and spackle so much. Fan didn't work in bathroom, air conditioning was not operating properly so room was still hot and humid, bugs in and around the sink. To cap it off the sheets and towels were like course sandpaper.you could also see daylight between the door and door frame. Was told a supervisor would call about partial refund, but have heard nothing.

The TV.

About all good

Room service was terrible. My room wasn't serviced once in 4 days. I had to get a large garbage bag and towels from the front desk. Towel rack fell off the wall due to just being anchored in the sheetrock, no wood behind it.

Room was a good size and was clean.

the décor was nice but you could tell some corners were cut...

Huge gap in the door frame allowing light and wind in. I could hear wind whisteling in.

the décor was nice but you could tell some corners were cut to save money.

The staff was nice.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The cleanliness was so poor. Bed was not made when we got in and had a huge rip on the corner. Then we had to ask for new sheets THREE TIMES, bc of blood stains, pee stains. So disappointed

The staff was nice.

Modern rooms, Motel Environment.

This hotel did not go above and beyond in terms of having a hair dryer, extra blankets / pillows, and the location felt like a motel feeling very sketchy.

I like how the room was very spacious and the hotel is very near to Belmont Park.

Disgust

Microwave with missing parts,foreign hair on towel,paperlles paper without support ,ice refrigerator in it ( min.2 months) , water flows on the floor etc.

First night in San Diego

Didn't like the smell in the room. Rust in the tub. The light switch didn't work. Construction next door too noise. Not returning again

Check in time the employee didn't know much because his been there for two days (from different location.) But a really nice person. Check out time we had a different employee and he was very helpful and super nice.

Stay anywhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!! Terrible!!!!!!!!!!!

Service was terrible. Told by staff upon arrival check in at 3 pm. Came back at 3 pm, most people had been checked in. Not appropriate to lie to patrons! ROOM SERVICE 1 TIME DURING (4) NIGHT STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing, stay was terrible.

Really expensive, dogy area and no breakfast

I booked this from EU, where on those sites they said it was a three star hotel, when it is really a two star. I requested a second story room a month in advance, instead they gave me one right next to the pool so every loud kid went by my room, usually shouting. There is no breakfast, contrary to the information given to the booking site. To top it off, rate was 140 euro a night. Better to use AirBnb for that rate.

The rooms had new wood flooring.

I had a great stay
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was clean and didn't smell like smoke or humidity. AC was pre set at a perfect temperature. staff was friendly and knolagable.price was reasonable.

Will not be staying there again.
    • Standard Triple Room

The beds where hard, no chairs or hangers in the room. It's was almost impossible to get washcloths. The handicap room was a joke, not wheelchair friendly. We got two rooms and they where around the conor from each other, when requested side by side.

Very comfortable, conveniently-located hotel.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The wall that had a painting of a model covering it that greeted me when I entered the room. I guess that's Iris? The room had all the fixings for in-room coffee but no in-room coffee maker. I had to go to the lobby for coffee. The t.v. was mounted at an angle but I got used to it.

The room was very clean and comfortable and good-sized. I got a great night's sleep there both nights. Nice, hot shower. The micro and fridge seemed fine but I didn't use them.

Nice place!

Only thing was I had to call front desk about lots of strange people lerking by the backside where our room was. Immediately they called security to keep an eye out. They were very helpful at the front desk.

Clean Room - comfy Bed. Great Room. Nice bathroom. :)

Never again
    • Standard Triple Room

Roaches everywhere, pay for parking, no kitchen for use, rude staff, and many lies on this hotel. As well unsafe stairs fell because lose steps and no slip gaurds.

Nothing there were roaches everywhere

The location was great.

The bed felt like I was sleeping on a board. The room smelled horrible and the only way we could mask the smell was to turn on the AC. You get what you pay for.

The location was great.

Guess I got what I paid for
    • Queen Studio with Kitchen- Non-Smoking

The staff were nice and helpful, that was really the only plus I could give to the place. The room was dirty, I was afraid to walk on the floor without flip flops. The AC unit was extremely loud and constantly running even when you turned the power button to off. WiFi barely worked while I stayed, 3 out of 10 days, and every time I called the office to ask what was going on, they said someone was working on it; very irritating especially since I needed the Internet for work purposes, I ended up having to sit at Starbucks for free wifi. I had a small dog with me, cost about $100. Parking spots are small, they are conveniently located infront of where your room is, but you barely have any room to open ur door after parking. Not in a very well lit area during night, a lot of homeless people walk around and sleep up in the bushes up the hill.

The location was nice, close to everything.

Horrible and unkept

Checked in to a room that wasn’t even cleaned so had to get a new room. New room smelled like burnt cup of noodles. Toilet paper roll broken off the wall and no water pressure. Will never stay here again

Comfortable stay, great location!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Had some unresolved issues with payment hold..to this day, my account still has a couple payments pending/holds for the room I reserved about a month ago

Great central location, near freeways, beach and shopping

The staff was extremely friendly.

We had several really trashy neighbors staying next door to us, one even banged on our hotel door several times in the middle of the night, waking us up.

The staff was extremely friendly. Extremely close to Sea World, the Zoo, a lot of shopping and places to eat.

Stay was decent.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We were initially placed in a room that smelled like a pet had in been there, the restroom did not have toilet paper, and bedroom floor appeared to not have been swept, there was pieces of trash on the floor, the furniture was dusty, and the walls appeared dirty. We informed the front desk and we were changed to a different room. The second room was better however still dusty and the walls need to be cleaned. Nicely decorated

Location, Fair price

Needed a place to stay for an emergency and the room was nice as long as you didn’t use the restroom

The bathroom was gross. Tiles missing on the floor, toilet seat made a loud banging sound, toilet was loose, walls were filthy in the bathroom. A/c was very loud. $100 deposit charged to card instead of just taking card number.

The staff was very friendly and professional,

I got motel for $140 value but I paid almost $300 waste of money
    • Standard Triple Room

Front desk ,dust in room,toilet ,no closet, poor maintaince,stink on carpet,very dirty carpet,dust on lamp tv area and last they charge me almost. $300 for really s dusty dirty room I could pay 100 more and get 4 star real hotel .ohh I forget they are not hotel they should call it motel iris

1-there is no happy faces in fronsexk 2-my room had no closet 3- room was very dusty 4-carpet was very dirty and stink with lots of stink spot 5-when we flush bathroom water comes and flow to room area .you can tell very poor maintance.i paid almost $300 for money I paid I stayed in no star motel even they cheat on name it's not hotel iris they should call it motel iris

The hotel was ok and I suppose for the price I shouldn't complain. Would be nice if they upgarded t

The room was very small. We booked the room for 5 people - 2 adults and 3 children and were put into a room with two twin beds. We expected queen sized beds and when we asked for a roll-away bed to accommodate our needs were told that they don't provide those.

The location was good - very central to everything.

Pet friendly.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was dirty and the comforter, sheets and towels all were soiled and/or stained. The hotel was unable to move me into another room due to availability. Staff did not observe “Do Not Disturb” sign and continually disturbed even after politely asking not to do so. As a result I was unable to get some much needed rest. Very disappointing after communicating with several employees both at the Front Office and Housekeeping.

Pet friendly.

The customer service is good. The 🛁 need more attention.
    • King Room with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

The housekeeper need to clean the hubtub. Before we used it i clean out the female hairs. The room is clean and cozy. The customer service is good.

They got juccuzzi suites, quiet and peaceful for couple anniversaries.

Great Location, great price!

The mural of a huge face was a little intense for the room, but otherwise great!

no breakfast, but the cost of the room was well worth not having breakfast. Such a bargain for Hotel Circle San Diego.

Was very irritating but the room was nice to start with

House keeping only came twice the whole 10 days. We had to constantly aak for towels and wash clothes and wait an hour for them after asking. Sheets were not changed. My kid had an accident in the bed and called front desk to change sheets, they came while ww was gone and didnt change the sheets just made the bed up. Ran out of toilet paper every other day.

Beds were comfortable.

never again

see above. everything!

hotel room floor/carpet was so dirty that within 15 minutes, my son's white socks were BLACK on the bottoms. Three people staying in the room but housekeeping couldn't seem to understand that we needed three sets of towels/wash cloths. Like we wanted to steal their uber cheap towels or something. Extremely overpriced. It was like staying in a motel in a third world country, not SD. But I guess that is what SD has become lately. Very sad.

Nice place. Need full set of supplies for guests

We got a room w/2 Queen needs one has 2 pillows the other had 3. They finally got us one more. Then they took it away that next day & we had to go thru 2 phone calls to get the one back. We also were given 2 wash clothes, 2 towels & no bath towels. We ask EVERY DAY for more towels. The Office told us they had a number of guests & didn’t have enough towels. They did not replace our complimentary hair wash & conditions any day. Again they stated it did not have enough supplies for the number of guests.

The location is ideal for most San Diego attractions. The hotel is clean. Unfoortunately the prices have gone up now that they changed owners.

Will not be staying here ever again

It wasn’t very clean at all. When we arrived there were crumbs in both beds! The floor didn’t feel clean at all. Our feet were black and had crumbs stuck to them as well!

6am Construction outside my bedroom!

Why in the hell would they put me next to construction!? I got in late last night with the point of getting some extra sleep. Well that didn’t happened the construction right outside my bedroom started at 6am in the morning ! I am so angry! I haven’t even checked out yet and I’m already awake! Writing this review! 😡😡😡

Inside of the room is beautiful but they really should have warned me about the morning construction, especially since I requested to be near the pool not construction!

It was OK. Fix the remote so it turns TV off and on. Room small. A blow dryer would be nice.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

My remote was broken. The parking was scarce in the lot.My neighbor was vomiting on the upper outdoor hallway periodically through the night. No shampoo in room or lotion like hotels usually have.Was in a location where I was afraid to drive anywhere for fear of losing my parking space. There wasn't anything within walking distance except a very expensive and sparsely stocked convenience store about a block away...or else the shop at the Holiday Inn. I didn't like the location. The price was why I went there. Last minute. I needed something cheap.

rooms seem a little dirty, bed seems like an old mattrass.

Lack of towels, cleanlyness, prices are ok, but they go high when San Diego gets busy at all.

rooms seem a little dirty, bed seems like an old mattrass. really springy but not in a good way, sags in wierd places. Tv good, channels good amount. Location is good but next door is construction, hard to see when leaving the property. Room picture is ok i guess, room size is fair.

stree-free

The Iris Motel had a last minute booking for $94 I booked the last room and it was worth the price. Room was very clean, staff very friendly, and the coffee machine was ,well, nice, That is you if don't mind half of the water spilling on you. the challenge is finding the ice machine. Overall: excellent.

I feel very comfortable staying at the Iris. My #1 place to stay.

There's no vending machines. Traveling with kids they look to that as a bonus ..ice machine is rather far and theres only one.

The front desk receptionist are always so nice! Love how it's so easy to check in and out ,very quickly compared to other hotels

Awesome!!!!!!!!
    • Standard Triple Room

Needed more towels. Had to ask for toilet paper, the roll in the bathroom was almost finished when we arrived.

The mural on the wall was beautiful. The room was very comfortable and not crowded. And I liked that it was right by the pool.

Nice large tv, convenient location, good price at the time
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was only one towel in the room and it had what looked like 2 good size blood stains on them. But was brought up new towels minutes later. Other than that was good no complaints

Nice large tv, convenient location, good price at the time

The stay was ok, they try to rush you out when it is time to check out which I did not appreciate
    • King Room with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

The water from the Jacuzzi kept getting all over the floor and the jets could not be adjusted. making it not so enjoyable

The room was ok the tv was a very big size

Would probably stay there again...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The jacuzzi tub could've been cleaned better. We never found a phone in the room. There was a vanity to do your makeup in the bathroom, yet the mirror wasn't there anymore. They only had juice & muffins for breakfast. They also charged us an additional $100 something after we checked out which I am having to dispute because I didn't pay for it.

The jacuzzi tub was amazing! The bed very comfortable as well. The body wash smelled amazing & there was a small area to hang some clothes up. Pretty close to everything so our Lyft rides were anywhere between $4-$12. Delicious breakfast place within walking distance.

location, convenience

Toaster oven if possible. More food options. A BETTER BED! Too lumpy and not comfortable, blankets too thin, couldn't stay warm.

location, convenience

Room is okay.

Lack of pot and pan in a room equipped with kitchen and an electric stove. What is the point then?

Room is okay. Equipped with kitchen but with no pot nor pan. Service is nice. Bed is comfortable. Location is okay.

The staff
    • King Room with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

Wasn’t even close to what they make you think, the jacuzzi “Suite” was the smallest and most basic room I’ve ever stayed in. Room appears much bigger online, felt like we stayed in a walk in closet. There was a black band-aide in the basket in the bathroom. The walls were paper thin, you could hear conversations clearly from the next room, sounded like a mouse was trying to scratch thru the wall, the vanity mirror was missing and the shower was attached to the tub, no curtain or anything. The bed was the most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept on. Hardly slept the whole time there and woke with terrible back pains. The towels they say are “plush” were hard and very abrasive.

The staff

Value for money and great location

The bathroom door did not have a lock. The dustbins were tiny. Water pressure in shower was very low.

The location of the hotel was great, it was close to the Zoo, Coronado Island, USS Midway museum and Balboa Park.

I always enjoy my stay at Hotel Iris.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Deposit wasn't released until I called but I'm just taking it as a fluke.

I've booked here before and always enjoy my stay. Staff is always helpful and friendly.

Nice wish had coffee in the am .

The place is nice. The holiday Inn owns the place right next store. Roms older but clean and nice. Free coffee in main outside lobby. But never was full already made. always out of the flavoured creamers. and if the coffee was in the dispensers it was old and cold. One time I asked the older gentleman every morning any creamer or hot coffee? Answer have not had a chance to make more or the creamers you will have to use the ones wrapped in plastic with the little red staws hate them and those are in the room never used. He was always there in the early am 7 am. They should have several dispensers so always coffee for people who stay. besides that nice say for an older hotel.

I like the upgrades they did.

I didn't care to walk around the floor barefoot on dirty floor made my feet black and had to wash them off alot of times. I didn't care for they didn't have no hair dryer or hangers to hang my stuff up. They had chairs on the wall mounted it with no hangers.. the towel holder in the bathroom was ripping out of the wall. And some of the towels I got we're dirty with black lines on them. I don't think my room was properly ready. My parents stayed in the room next to me and they said there floors were dirty bad too.. hardly any Outlets to charge. They have a desk but no where to plug your laptop in. The chair to sit on is to small and not comfortable. I would stay here again if the cleanliness is better.

I like the upgrades they did. New bathroom upgrades nice light makeup mirror. Nice hard wood floors by bathroom area. Nice refrigerator. Nice big picture on the wall. Cute curtains and bedspread. Nice desk chair..

Very helpful, knowledgable and friendly staff. Modest price and great value for San Diego

No 7-11 convenience store within walking distance....but there is one within a mile

Convenient location and easy to figure out freeway exit / service road / Hotel Circle road

Convenient, nicely priced for a quick stay where you don't plan on spending a lot of time at hotel

No dresser to unpack suitcase, need better towels, just minor stuff

Standard courtyard property. Clean convenient, hotel neighborhood with chain restaurants nearby. Comfortable beds, no dressers so good for short stays where you can live out of your suitcase. I'd stay there again

Nice pool area ,good location
    • Queen Studio with Kitchen- Non-Smoking

Booked a room with a kitchen because we were staying for a week . Planned on having a few meals in the hotel. When we got there there was no kitchen wear .we had 1 cup 1 knife 1 pot and 3 spoons between 2 of us . No kittle , washing stuff ,no drain boards ,sharp knives and so on. It was basically a stove top and microwave, not good enough after paying extra money for the room. Had to ask for extra pillows for the bed because it on had cushions on it and no extra blankets - nights were cold .

Nice pool area ,good location

Convenient but wouldn’t stay again

A/C didn’t work - just full blast fan. Said they couldn’t fix- put chair in front! Toilet roll holder was broken . Cracked cistern cover. Had to replace towel due to suspicious stains. No hair dryer in room but provided at front desk. Overpriced for this type of low budget accommodation

Will not recommend to anyone, Comfored Inn will see us next year
    • Standard Triple Room

The hot tub (juzzy ) was in need of replastering .

There was one trash can in the bathroom, There was 5 of us we had 3 towels, 4 hand towels with wash cloths. One day our room was never made up. The toilet plugged twice, once they unplugged it and once my son did it. The night time manager was very rude. The young lady with the real short hair, was very nice.

Loved the vanity lights in the bathroom.

Loved the vanity lights in the bathroom. Free green tea shampoo and free green tea body wash. The bed was very comfy. Slept like a baby. Also loved that it had free wifi and free parking. The tv shows were also great. Next time when I'm in San Diego again I would definitely book again but with my dog this time, knowing that they allow pets 😊

Dirty dirty overpriced and a big $150 mistake
    • King Room with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

I booked a Jacuzzi room....got to the room and had to leave for a few hours. As soon as I returned I went to draw a bath and the tub had a dried up substance that could have been spit? Im really hoping it was just spit (yuck). I wiped it off before I realized it would be bad enough overall to take pictures. There were at least 9 hairs in the tub. On the inside wall of the tub, by the drain, by the jets. All ranging in size from small to medium hair length. To say I was disgusted would be an understatement. Luckily I clean homes for a living so i went to my car and got bleach, sponge and rags and disinfected the bathroom which sould have been spotless for the $150 I paid ($280) with deposit. It was about 2am when I got back so I knew the front desk would have done nothing to help seeing as I checked in like 4 hours prior. If you want a Jacuzzi room or even just a clean room i guess you should find somewhere else. I knew I should have not rushed it when I was looking for somewhere and picking a nonchain hotel was probably mistake number 2.

The bed looked nice I guess and the tv was alright

Everything was fine except the a/c unit...must upgrade

The a/c unit...was not working correctly and curtains blocked a/c air once it finally turned on

Clean and bed was comfortable and staff was very friendly

Ahmazing!

No breakfast, not even cereal :(

Amazing beds, pool/hot tub quaintly hidden behind the landscaping, clean, polict staff, quiet escape from the non-stopness that is San Diego! Probably one of the best stays this year!

A great holiday made even better by the accommodation
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was clean and modern . The beds very comfy.staff very helpfully.close to the old town. Excellent cafe the crust kitchen within walking distance.

Good for an overnight stay, but if you're going to stay longer you need a closet or dresser!

There is no closet, coat hangers, or a dresser to put clothes in. Very strange that they have two folding chairs bolted to the wall next to the bathroom sink, guess maybe they thought you can hang your clothes on them, but without hangers??? Just weird. I asked for hangers from the front desk, but never received them. Also instead of a dresser, they have two tables, one for a desk and the other holding the television. The coffee maker is adequate, but you only get one styrofoam cup.

The property is newly remodeled with the name change to Hotel Iris. The rooms are clean and a decent size. The bathroom and shower were very clean and the showerhead average.

We went to San Diego without any hotel reservations and...

We went to San Diego without any hotel reservations and almost every hotel was fully booked. Iris Hotel was one of few available. We stayed in room at back of the hotel and had a wonderful night of sleep. We went back for a second night and stayed in a room at front and it was very noise. So, when there, avoid the rooms at front.

Nice pool, clean room with plenty of space, we had a very...

It would be handy to have towels for the pool in the pool area for people who already changed into their swimming suits, now you need to go to the reception desk to get them.

Nice pool, clean room with plenty of space, we had a very comfortable one night stay here.

A good clean room ar a reasonable price.

Frig was cool but never got cold enough to keep anything that might spoil. Only seemed to be allowed 1 regular coffee pack and 1 decalf per day and coffee maker is an antique so if you have a travel one then bring it. No TV channel listing for quick access but not a big deal.

Room was large and clean. Loved the non carpet floors. Daily service kept beds made and towels stocked up. Bed comfortable if you like firm. Room was quiet and had easy access to everything. Free parking was a plus. Didn't get to the pool but it looked good.

Would stay again, staff very welcoming and everything was well worth the value
    • Standard Triple Room

No breakfast facilities which is a bit of an issue with hungry kids to cater for.

Little oasis amongst all the bigger hotels. Rooms cleaned every day. Beds were very comfortable and all amenities worked great. Pool and hot tub was a real relaxer after a day out exploring.

Spacious room.

Outlets in the room were all loose. Bedding wasn't great. Towels were super thin.

Spacious room. Nice TV. Good location. Pool and jacuzzi were nice. Loved having a fridge! Great value.

We had an awesome fun time.
    • Standard Triple Room

We liked everything. There was nothing not to like.

We loved our room. The three beds definitely accommodated us. We enjoyed the view. The beds were very comfortable. The air conditioner created a very comfortable environment for the room. Our grandchildren loved the pool!! It was great to see them so happy.

was close to things that I did with the grandkids

The person in the office. When I arrived at approximately 1:30-2:00pm I went in to take care of the two rooms that I had reservations for and to be next to each other. the property manager said one room was ready and the other room was not but she would call me. Never received a call so when I came back the guy working was talking good English but when he was helping me he acted like he didn't know much English, could not find my reservation, and was trying to charge me again but finally gave me my room after arguing with me for a half hour. Seems to me like the guy was trying to scam me, and there was a lack of communication between shifts and when I asked him if I would have came later then was he going to give my other room away but he never answered that.

The pool was nice

Staff was very nice and respectful especially the young...
    • Standard Triple Room

Did not like that the fan in the restroom (217) did not work very humid and hot when one is showering. Beds are not comfortable like other hotels, usually I want to sleep in because they are so comfy but not this time..

Staff was very nice and respectful especially the young ladie in the morning time.

like the convenience near pickup area for shuttle for comic...

bathroom needs a fan. room needs a locker and some cupboards for clothes unloading from luggage.

like the convenience near pickup area for shuttle for comic con route

Not staying here again

We rented 2 nights 3 days, after our first night, house keeping cleaned our room, trash were not taken out (I have 2 bags of food in the trash, it piled up). At the front desk, I was never told the Wi-Fi pw or where the ice machine is at (I have to call the front desk to find this info out). No shampoo nor conditioner available so if you are planning to stay here bring your own. Ice bucket is and old ice bucket that this hotel kept on reusing (disgusting). Front door, there's a open area on the bottom where 2 delivery places just stick papers inside our room.

Horrible customer service/ cleaning service overall

The staff was great very helpful and friendly the room and...

The price over the weekend because of the event in the area

The staff was great very helpful and friendly the room and beds were big parking was enough

Could be worse

Required a $100 deposit on top of room rate, seems silly in 2017. Parking sucked too, small spots, not enough for rooms. Spend a little more and stay somewhere reputable next time.

Will not stay here again.

The motel is very close to the freeway. Two lanes of frontage road separate you from the actual four lane freeway. All you could hear was traffic day and night. The motel was old with a few updates. The pool was small and the jacuzzi was broken for the entire stay. We will definitely not be staying here again. It felt like a very economy motel with an attempt to have a more modern design. Although the rooms were clean, it felt very like a very basic Motel 6.

We came to San Diego for a family reunion. We had 5 rooms at this hotel for family. A very basic, no frills motel. The 2 women at the front desk were very accommodating to try to group the rooms as close as possible.

A pleasant stay
    • Standard Triple Room

Breakfast items like muffins, fruit or donuts would have been a nice addition.

The staff was very friendly and attentive. The accommodations were clean and nice and the location was great, close to downtown, airport and shopping!

The Iris hotel 😢

This hotel dosent show good enough pictures when booking this hotel ...Thier is no phone in the room..no hair blow dryer..not enough towls...room smelled like old sent, humid...hole in the restroom ...very old restroom needs renovation...the closet had chairs hanging on the wall ...two controls for one t.v...it was to small for a family of 6 .... weird room set up ....when you shower the hole intire restroom gets fluded with .. water comes out the bath tub....the power outlets didnt work ...the toilet was to close to the walls you literally hit the toilet paper dispenser when sitting down ...the hot tub was very derty and old ...

Comfort of the beds ...

Purple Palace

No soap at the sink. The only soap provided is out of a dispenser in the shower. For $180.00 I thought soap would be provided!

Comfortable bed, refrigerator in room. Interesting note: The wall in the room was covered in wallpaper that was a LARGE face shot of a lady with with purple lipstick and dark eyes.

Satisfied customers

We checked in really late and the AC in the room was cool not cold and stuffy. The next morning I went to office and told them....and It was taken care of immediately after. I would say 15 mins after I told them. Our room the next few days was cold and comfy.

It was just like the pictures. It was bigger than I thought it would be. I was satisfied with my room.