Reviews of Travelodge by Wyndham Milwaukee 2 stars

#54 of 56 hotels in Milwaukee

6.2

5.6

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Worst motel I have ever been at

They could clean and take care of the place a lot better, this place looks like crap. Its dirty , they dont cut the grass, needs paint , the lamp in our room was broken. The light bulb was hanging by the electrical wires. The lamp shades were broken. I paid and reserved for 3 people, they only gave us 2 towels, then when I asked for anther 1 they acted like it was to much.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

it was raining, we needed a dry place to stay.

First the room we were assigned the lash was on. that means someone was inside. This was room #108. We were moved to room # 112, which the sliding door locks were broken.

Worth the money.
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

The light by the bed closer to the window didn't have a spot to plug it up. The night stand and dresser needs updating! Looking from the outside in, the curtains ALL AROUND the hotel need updating.

The Jacuzzi in the room. Bed and pillows were comfortable. The A/C n heater unit was updated and working properly. Was able to check in early (11am and check out late1:30pm)

The room was filthy.

Cleanliness would have been a bonus!

The room was filthy. Sliding glass door was full of dog nose prints, carpet was dirty, cobwebs everywhere . Frig didn’t work, hole in the wall. Ugh.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

First room the bathroom didn’t work

First room the bathroom didn’t work Toilet would flush Shower did not work Got another room When trying check out waiting 20+ mins waiting! No one at front desk Found homeless black male barefoot sleeping or on drugs in the lobby. No class ! Unprofessional! Won’t recommend this hotel to anyone.!

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Staff is wonderful, clients are riff Raff.

Both nights I had neighbor's yelling at each other about drugs. They were outside the room at 3 am.

The staff is amazing, they bend over backwards for you.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

For the price, I can’t conplain. I was hesitant at first. The bed was super comfy.

The hotel was very very outdated. The room itself needs a facelift. Even though the room was clean, you could see the wallpaper lifting off of the walls, the bathroom was clean as well but needed some serious updating.

Gentlemen at reception was phenomenal! I had accidentally booked the day prior to when I actually needed it. He was so accommodating with getting the same room without charging me extra.

Only stay here if you can’t afford anywhere else.

Outside needs serious makeover. Pool is filled with dirt. Shower was horrible, i.e. shower curtain didn’t spread out only hung in the middle, dirty tub floor, and a trickle for water flow.

Bed was really comfortable.

Going to the Mighty Rams MC 44th Anniversary in Milwaukee

My toilet stopped working and the shower had poor water pressure. The pool was filled dirt with no flower or beautiful green landscaping view.

The location for resturants was near.

The restaurant attached was very good and it was 10% off...

It was misleading, on the website the place looked a lot fancier than it was.

The restaurant attached was very good and it was 10% off because we stayed there.

Outside of hotel no overly appealing but rooms and interior...

Outside of hotel no overly appealing but rooms and interior were very clean and comfortable. Having the restaraunt attached to the hotel was very positive. Also had great tasting meals

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Great value
    • King Room - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

The location isn't the best. A few sketchy characters around. Since Wisconsin is an open carry state that's not a big deal

Staff was very helpful and polite. Room was plenty big enough. The bed was actually more comfortable than mine at home. Bathrooms are a little small but the King size comfy bed more than made up for that.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Dated but filthy.

The place was rather dirty. The first room they tried to give us was filthy with cigarette butts on the floor. Windows looked like they have never been cleaned. In the second room we found 3 sandwiches in the freezer of our room.

The only thing I really like about my stay was the person at the front desk. They were very friendly and helpful.

Never again.

Sign not lit, passed hotel twice. Not very clearly marked where the entrance was. Parking lot was cluttered with litter. Hallway was disgusting, room was not clean. Definitely will not stay, nor recommend, this place to anyone.

We did not like anything about this hotel. We will never stay here again.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Roadtripping: Diversity is American

The staff operates as a team which is great at sharing knowledge to ease guest stays. The beds are amazing comfort. Overall a great property staffed with great people that respect the hospitality values that once made America great for all people without bias of person yet with respect.

The beds. You're getting a great bed.

It'll be awhile before i return to a travel lodge facility.
    • Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room I reserved for my uncles. Had to wait over 90 minutes for it to be cleaned and inspected. Although I was given the key to my uncles second room at 1:45pm The front desk clerk was assertive, a non-chalant attitude. My uncles finally entered their rooms after 4:40 pm. Sliding doors didn't work, this hotel needs some serious updates. Travel lodge is definitely for a one night stay ONLY.

The bed was very comfortable. For it to be a non smoking facility I woke up to cigarette smoke during my 2 night stay. Expected house keeping to give us fresh sheets the next day. Was given towels which they plop on the desk.

NEVER STAY HERE EVER

Every thing was disgusting the bathroom was filthy and the bed had cigarette burns the towels had stains just disgusting.

Nothing at all my favorite part was checking out stayed one night and will NEVER stay there again dont know how this hotel is still open

1st day great second day with new room would have preferred to stay in original room but couldn't be

Transferred to another room from my king to two queens booking snafu..that rooms bathroom needs lots of attention shower head great but curtain won't stay closed. Also above comments!!!

Great restaurant spring garden.great waitresses and great food. Housekeeping staff friendly some rooms better than others.111 smells like cigar smoke.Offensive to me who is a non smoker.First room 123 great .system to book not guaranteed even with email confirmation..Bed comfortable bathroom needs attention .Great place to sleep overbite and get a meal otherwise nothing fancy.

The bed was very comfortable.

This place was very old and not anything more than 2 stars. A lot of the clientele were very scary. Others were using the parking lot to go through baby clothes etc... Some very loud vehicles whether playing music or exhaust leaks. I would not revisit this place again. Killed 2 earwigs in the room. Bad smell and sticky bathroom floor. No outlets to use other than the bathroom to charge up electronic devices. No USB ports. Do not recommend.

The bed was very comfortable.

Looking forward to completion
    • Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

For the price it should be much better put together. I understand renovation work but let people know and adjust the price accordingly.

It was conveniently located in relation to my job.

The staff person at the front desk was very friendly.

The AC did not work well. It barley cooled the room. I found a pubic hair on the tub in a very obvious place, almost like it was put there on purpose.

The staff person at the front desk was very friendly. The bed was comfortable.

The location was right off the interstate.

Unfortunately I trusted the reviews. I hope before anyone else makes the same mistake they will see my review. I have included pictures as proof of all my cons below. So here we go: 1. One of the beds were broken, plus both mattress we heavily worn and uncomfortable. 2. Entire room was dirty, walls were peeling horribly. Dusty, stained and sheets felt gross. 3. The smell was miserable. And amplified when we turned on the air conditioner. 4. Only one out of 6 wall outlets worked in the hotel room. Which sucked because we had to timed the usage per person so everyone could have an ample amount of charge for each of their devices. Btw there are four of us with 2+ devices. 5. So much for a pool explosion, I even called ahead and they said the pool was available. Yeah right... 6. All around the hotel was dirty and a total disappointment. 7. The service was useless, they couldn’t even provide us with face towels. We had to use the super long hand towels and even a bath towel to shower with. 8. Only 1 lamp worked in our room. There are 7 lamps provided. Funny huh. 9. I swear the sheets were dirty. 10. The desk chair fell apart when my husband sat on it causing him to fall. He could have been seriously hurt cause of his bad knees. 11. Bathroom was super dirty!!! The toilet 12. Ice machine stopped working as soon as we got here. For the price I expected more, especially since we spent so much. We ended up stuck with this hotel because of the holiday traffic and over bookings. The pictures that are provided do not depict what you are purchasing and may be well over 10 years old. If you are okay sleeping in filth and uncomfortable then this is the place for you. If not please find somewhere else to stay. We had no problem spending more just no openings anywhere and we were 17 hours away from home. Thats why I decided to give my honest opinion, however milwaukee is beautiful and amazing. The only downfall was having to come back to this mess of a room.

The location was right off the interstate. The attached restaurant was dated but okay.

Disgusting!!!!

Everything else! Don’t stay here it isn’t worth the savings! It’s disgusting I mean disgusting. Poop on the toilet, nasty showers and dirty sheets! It smelled so bad I had an asthma attack. The floors were sticky in some place and wet in others, also the air conditioner didn’t work! I felt so gross leaving there. I walked outside the door for fresh air but only when the people next door weren’t fighting outside of the door. I seriously want my money back! I couldn’t fall asleep because the people next door were partying tell 2:30 in the morning and they were all underage idk how they got in there

The front desk guy was very very nice

Liked the room very much.

Couldn't use the room keys on some of the outside entrances. Had to ask for new keys the second day because the first ones wouldn't work the next afternoon. But the desk clerk fixed it immediately.

Beds and pillows were great. Nice big room and clean. Had to ask for extra towels but the staff were helpful.

Location was good and restaurant was attached.

No pool had 3 rooms before we got one with working air conditioning and staff ran my credit card multiple times with the wrong expiration date and it was blocked by fraud protection and created a whole other set of problems.

Location was good and restaurant was attached.

Turned out to be good, but first impression was bad.

Outside looks rundown and cheap.

The room, itself, was very nice. The outside looked cheap and rundown. The people in the parking lot as we were checking in looked "shady" and we were nervous about our choice. When we got into our room, it was just as advertised.

Not what I booked🙁

Property not what was pictured. Card was charged more than what I was quoted. Room was not cleaned and did not get fresh towels. We came back after riding all day and our room keys did not work.

Bed was comfortable, but may have been I was just that exhausted.

Will never stay there again

The stay way the worst out tub was clogged when we got there aNd the carpet was about to come up off the floor that I almost trip over it and then out cards stop working 30 min after we got then and it look like no one kept up with the place in years and now sure how it’s still functioning

Poor Customer service and housekeeping

The first night they gave my room to somebody else without any Compensation for the problem we did not have a remote for TV and the hallways smelled of mode in the fish. We asked the housekeeper could she change the sheets on the bed she told us that they only get changed every other day and she was very rude and then the 2nd night we came back we was locked out our room the keys didn't work again The room with pay for for 2 nights in both nights I had to go to the front desk it was a very inconvenience for me so my check out was at 8 o'clock in the morning because I was very uncomfortable I didn't cancel because I didn't wanna be charged a cancelation fee

Only needed it for sleep after taking my girl out for a romantic night

The hotel is very run down and could use a facelift. There were obvious drug transactions going on as well as homeless wandering around. Don’t stay here

The balcony

It was ok. Could've been more offered for the price

The towels are paper thin and the staff said it doesn't matter if there is 3 to 4 people in a room. You are only allowed 2 face towels. This is terrible. I and 2 other guest had to go to the store and purchase towels. I literally travel across the country and stayed in 5 hotels and this one had the worst towels and allowance of the towels per room.

The room was decent. The bed was very comfortable.

This place is sketchy.

This place is sketchy. The beds were comfortable but just being in our room I felt uncomfortable sleeping there I would recommend bringing a sleeping bag and pillow. The pool is filled with dirt and a bunch of garbage and there is cigarette butts everywhere outside. The bar is great though. Do not go there by yourself if I wasn't with a big group I would not have stayed here. We went for the brewers game and the drive to the stadium wasn't bad

Good for the short stay and short notice of having to get a room.
    • Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

The website was incorrect it says they have jacuzzis in the room which they do not.

The staff was very helpful and accommodating. I'd only like it if the website matched what the hotel actually had.

Fast check in and check out.
    • King Room - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

Smell of pot.

Fast check in and check out. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and huge. TV and WiFi were very good. The patio opens to the pool (but I did not get to enjoy it, closed for winter). Price was great. , the lowest in the airport area when I searched. I was mistakenly told they had a free airport shuttle but they honored that anyway. The in-house restaurant offered excellent value breakfast - a hearty good old American for $5.

i will never stay their again. don't reccommend it to no one.

the bed sounded like they had a piece of tin under the mattress that popped every time you sat down and got up. their was black mold all over in the bathroom. looks like they tried to cover it up with fresh caulk. but i could still see it plainly. the tub wouldn't drain you stand in water while taken a shower. thin you have people smocking weed up in the rooms next to ours and it comes through the vents into our room.

pillows was soft. that's it.

Bait and,switch
    • Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

Bait and switch. Booking.com site has pics showing king suite with a spa bath. But I got there was no such room. But there was one just like it with a spa bath for twice the price. $30 pet fee is outrageous . Also 1st room I was given was occupied.

The man at the front desk did his best.

The good thing about my stay is that it was quiet an peaceful in my room. Bad: CLEAN THAT ROOM!

IT advertised free breakfast on Booking.com. There was not any free breakfast. My single bed room had a used coffee filter in it. Red hairs on the towels upon my arrival. The bath tub was a lawsuit waiting to happen; if you stood in it, it was like standing on a water bed, not sturdy and wobbly, in a waterbed-like way. The bathroom walls were quite dirty.

It was quiet in my room which was on the first floor in the back.

I will never suggest or recommend the hotel/motel
    • Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn't like the room set up comparing it to the Deluxe King with hot tub online. I thought it was a swimming pool no pool. I took my kids there to be disappointed. Travellodge on Layton Ave. looks like a motel instead of a hotel. Very unsatisfied.

Nothing!I took my kids and left.

Would probably not stay here again.

Stayed 5 nights. First night floor was wet next to the bed and ants in bathroom no ice bucket. We were transferred to a similar but smaller room. In this room we could constantly hear neighbor’s tv into early morning hours. No ice bucket in this room either. One day got no towels. Two of the days our beds were not made. The heat was a choice of blasting hot or no heat at all. Beds were comfy enough but pillows were not. Don’t think we will stay here again. I have never before written a negative review as it doesn’t take much to satisfy me. Was not expecting to be wowed with amenities but this did not even meet minimum standards.

Front desk help upon arrival very pleasant.

If you don't need to shower, you get what you pay for...

The shower had mold in it, the water dripped when off, there was hair in their and the bathroom had a weird smell...

The bed was decent and I liked the fact we could open the patio door.

It was essentially non-existent

We were turned away and the guy at the desk said "your vibes ain't vibing with me"

Nothing. We were turned away and were told to go somewhere else

Satisfied

We were unable to use handicap parking (have handicap plates), because Vehicles were parked in handicap spaces that had no handicap signs or plates.

We had no problems checking in even though we arrived @ 2 am. Room was very clean and warm. It was very cold outside so we really appreciated warm room.

The price was v

Room window had hole done edge that had toilet paper stuffed in various spots. Major drafting issues. I couldn't keep room temp constant. Either too cold or too warm. Room 107. Needs repair. Bed not comfort. But I guess U get what up at for

The price was v Right. Staff was very friendly and helpful

Cleanliness is best
    • King Room with Spa Bath

The hot tub didn’t work the room had trash from previous customers in which I don’t think that’s professional seeing there’s an refundable deposit pending theft or damages due to smoking. Cigarettes in bud in bathroom.

The staff were nice

Less than fair

$50 deposit should be in the terms before you book. Staff not very friendly or welcoming, no one smiles or greets you. First floor pop machine not working. Everything in the room plugged into power strips. Even the attached restaurant personnel wasn't friendly. I doubt if I go back.

Comfy bed. Not much else was to my liking.

Excellent value, wonderful sleep

It would be nice of they had arrows in the halls at every corner pointing which direction you needed to go to the lobby. I got turned around a few times as I was towards the back of the hotel.

The bed was extremely comfortable, almost like floating on a cloud. I took a shuttle from the airport right to their doorstep for only $10 which was very convenient. Excellent value for the price. This is obviously not a 5 star hotel, but great for someone needing somewhere clean to stay with a comfortable bed. The staff were all friendly and went above and beyond what was required of them to be helpful.

It was great.

The tub is really outdated, but the staff assured me that the hotel is slowly remodeling.

Stayed here a couple of times. For the price it is unbeatable and the staff are extremely friendly.

I will stay in that hotel room is close to the airport

The room was not clean in the bathroom was not clean especially the tub I will not take a shower in the tub. I even found a hair in Santa town and I was not mine

The pricing on the room is awesome

I liked the fact they had a decent size tub.

Alot of things. The room smelled there were damages to the room. I had people coming up to the back door knocking.

I liked the fact they had a decent size tub. Other than that nothing else

Not rested.

Run down,bad smell Dirty tub/shower Homeless people walking around the building, kids crying and pounding On the room door. Didn't sleep well at all

Nothing. Sheets were stained. Noisy all around. Rooms smell like smoke.all the walls were filthy. Hotel is disgusting. Drug deals in the back of the building at night. 4am ppl yelling and screaming staff did nothing

Terrible stay would not recommend.

Initial room had soaking wet carpet and had to ask for a new room. Hotel does not offer a free airport shuttle as initially indicated on the website or allow you to leave your car in the parking lot if you are flying out of the airport. Had to pay an extra $50 to get a shuttle and leave our car while on our trip and didn't get the king room we originally booked.

Checking in the man at the front desk was very friendly

On our balcony were a bunch of cigarette butts. Very disgusting. Clean them up! Also our heat did not work in the room

Checking in the man at the front desk was very friendly

I want not happy.

That the floors was nasty and I woke up to two begs in my bed, so I checked out early, and I only was able to get half my money.

The beds was the lonely ok thing

Staff were very helpful, dinner next door had real, good...

The place was going though a remodel, I asked for a quit room, had to walk down three different corridors to get to my room. That's a lot of walking for someone with a bad heart, matteness and box spring left in hall way.

Staff were very helpful, dinner next door had real, good fair priced food

The entire place is completely worn out.

The entire place is completely worn out. Furniture falling apart. Black mold growing in the bathtub, Rusty light fixtures , There is no end. The highlight was the bed and pillows were clean and comfortable. Trust me, stay somewhere else. At least there weren't any bugs.

Smelly, dirty and unsafe....run the other way!

This place was not only dingy and run-down, but smelled horrible, and in NO WAY felt secure! The only thing missing was the chalk outlines of the DB's on the ground. The furnishings were broken, there was patches on the door and walls, the carpet was filthy, the curtain was inadequate....I didn't even look to check the security of the sliding patio door, because I was not confident of the security of the main door! It looked NOTHING like what was represented on Booking.com. Save yourself the stress and disappointment and skip this one.

The gentleman that was working the front desk was the only thing about this hotel that was NOT absolutely intolerable! I saw the room and took my key (an emergency key card no less), BACK to the front to check out.....was NOT staying there!!!

We changed to a different inn (that sums it up) !!

Everything ! It was accompanied with bad custodial services ( their attitude was poor). The bed was broken, the hall ways were dirty and there was paint on the stair well.

Nothing ! We changed our stay to a different inn. (Specifically red roof inn).

Was not a total wash out.

Room needed to be dusted, vacuum, the sliding window needed to be fix so that it would close properly. A little more attention to detail needs to be looked at.

It was comfortable.

Sucked

I felt scared and police where there outside in morning? Didn't stick around ! Rooms where dirty windows nasty , I'm from up north so if that's the norm I will pass, went to bar got charged two different prices for same drink ,

The staff

I will not stay here again.

The door to the outside doesn't lock, it requires a bar to be jammed into the door. There were no visible outlets for electronics, only a surge protector hanging out of the wall. There are random holes in the wallpaper that have been poorly patched. The halls reek of Marijuana. There were only 3 pillows for a King room with 2 people. (My poor husband lost the battle for the second one.) It seems from the outside that many of the other guests are "long-term" guests and have lots of items stacked up and crammed against their glass doors. Also, the Wi-fi was EXTREMELY slow. I spent a lot of money to stay at this place, and I am incredibly disappointed in the quality. Next time, I will spend a little more and stay somewhere that doesn't seem like a "rent by the week".

The restaurant attached had really good pizza, even though it is pretty expensive.

Cheap and cheerful. Did OK for us.

The place was being refurbished so the pool was not operational. It wouldn't be fair to comment on the decor etc because it was being worked on. The furniture was dated but this may be being replaced as part of the update.

The attached diner was open early till late and did us a great breakfast. It also had a bar which was handy. We were there in Aug 2017 and the parking lot resurfacing was completed just as we left. Check to see when if internal decorations have been finished - including the outdoor pool!

Won't be coming back again.

The place was under construction and there was no notice of that on-line. There was no hot water and I told the front desk and supposedly they called housekeeping but no one came to fix the issue.

The beds were very comfortable.

The Bed was clean.

The floors/bathroom was grungy. I didn't feel comfortable walking around barefoot. The back of the remote was missing. Not enough outlets next to the bed.

The Bed was clean. And the location was good.

Housekeepers were very nice!

We asked for a new clock the cord had been chewed off, never received one. All the hallway smelled like pet urine as soon as you come in from outside, we had only enough towels for one person, bed skirts were stained with who knows what along with the chair, should have researched more before reserving rooms.

Housekeepers were very nice!

Very unsafe place

Very unsafe hotel..dont know how it has any good reveiws.. drug dealer all around cops driving thru all nite.. the sliding glass door to balcony would not lock...even pushed the filthy broken arm chair up against the door i felt very unsafe will never stay here again...payed over 80 buck when I checked in their rate was 49$..very upset with this stay!! Said Has pool ..a filthy half drained pool very unsafe for children...the worst place I've ever had to stay wanted my money back to find somewhere else to go. The a.c. was moldy but did cool..the bathroom tub dripped all nite...really needs to be shut down..

Nothing/ guy at front desk was nice..

Not worth the money

The lock for the sliding glass door did not work. The answer was stick a rod in the guide rail. This was the same for both rooms were tied. Not a very clean room.

Not too much 😔
    • King Room with Spa Bath

Everything. First room dirty, blood on sheets, Jacuzzi tub broke and it smelled. Entrances had garbage at doors and parking lot was rough full of garbage.

Not too much 😔

Bed was comfortable

Security was lax since sliding glass door would not lock. Large metal rod was used to hold it closed. Large square piece cut out of wall and clumsily put back in with screws. No visible plugs to use for sleeping machine. A/c worked but pieces were falling apart. No coffeepot

Bed was comfortable

Comfortable but frustrating

We were told there was a 24 hr shuttle to the airport and we could leave our cars in parking lot. We drove to airport and paid for parking

Room was clean and comfortable

Very acceptable for price, and nice location

Few more towels and toilet paper would haveeen nice. And coffee makers in rooms . But small stuff compared to staff helping out.

Staff very friendly and went out of their way to assist us. They are renovating the property, and it will be excellent when done. I will stay there again.

Deplorable

Darryl, the night manager is both racist and hostile. I wouldn't treat my dog the way he treated us. What a terrible person. He needs to be fired!

I found this hotel to be a poor value and a bit scary.

The website said they offered shuttle from the airport and I assumed this meant they had a free shuttle. In fact they shuttle available that would told me when I inquired that there was a commercial shuttle that would transport me for a fee. I found this to be misleading. I rented a car. When I drove into the property there was bar in an adjacent building and I had to drive through a group of young men in the parking lot, Disconcerting. Further there was a man wearing a T-shirt marked security standing at the lobby doorway. There was no place to park while checking in. I was told because of the party at the bar next door. there were two desk clerks behind the counter when I walked in and one was checking another guest in. The second offered to help me but her computer would not work and the first clerk to her it was because someone had loaded games on the computer that interfered with the registration software. When the first clerk became available she told me she needed to put a $50.00 security deposit on my credit card in case I damaged the room. In over fifty years of traveling I have never had a hotel require a security deposit. The hallway and room were under renovation. the room seemed clean but very worn. When I checked out I asked for a receipt showing the security deposit was removed from my credit card. The desk clerk said because it took 24 hours to show he could not generate a computer receipt showing removal of the charge. I told him then I wanted him to hand write me a receipt and sign his name. At that point he told me he could generate a computer receipt which he did. Even though there were less expensive rooms available on your website I selected this hotel because it seemed better based upon their website. I was mislead.

Very little

Do NOT stay here

Halls were dirty, no signs on the wall to direct you to your room. Front staff not very friendly. Pool empty and nasty, phone did not work and front desk could not have cared less. Tub nasty dirty. The alleged shuttle was not theirs and charged me $10 to get there.

I liked nothing at all about this place.

Nasty hotel do not spend your money. I checked out after the first night.

This hotel was gross. Not clean. Loud and the people staying there look suspicious. Cigarette burn on tub but it non smoking toilet was disgusting. I went to Starbucks to use the rest room. Inside of tub had black stains in it. The covers on the bed were not washed and stained with white stuff like someone JUST used the room if you know what I mean. It seems like an hourly hotel. The chair had the same white stains and it's NOT from paint. Smelled moldy and carpet has never been clean. I would NEVER stay there again.