2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Florida hotel reviews
  4. Tampa hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of The Barrymore Hotel Tampa Riverwalk

Reviews of The Barrymore Hotel Tampa Riverwalk This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

111 West Fortune Street, Tampa, FL 33602, United States of America

#74 of 137 hotels in Tampa

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: January 20, 2019

Not bad, not great, definitely not worth $200 a night!

The restaurant inside was not child friendly. They had no high chairs so when I had dinner there, I had to take my food up to my room otherwise my toddler would wreak havoc. Feeding a toddler in a hotel room was not was I was looking forward to for a fun weekend away from home. And people that order food to go are obviously not customers worthy of attention or service. The air conditioner was extremely loud. Ridiculously loud...I think mine needed repairs. Had to turn it off in order to sleep. Then it was too hot to sleep. Hidden fees that are not mentioned anywhere on my receipt. Still don't know where this extra money went to. No parking or pull through space for check in customers in front of the hotel (2 shuttle buses sitting there) so I had to carry my son and our luggage from the back without help. The only reason I got to even park in the back before check in was the service gate was open). Plus the parking lot was pretty awful. I'm a single, full time mom and it was just me and my toddler son trying to enjoy a weekend downtown. The hotel was a treat for myself and I was really let down. Not a child friendly hotel. I don't expect sympathy from anyone for my situation, but I do expect to get my money's worth out of such an expensive hotel. I literally could have gotten the exact same experience at an $80 hotel. Thought I'd splurge on myself for once... so disappointed.

A hotel manager/supervisor gave my son a stuffed bee when she saw us walking around. So nice of her!!! We got to breakfast when they opened so we could sit down and eat in hopes that it wouldn't be busy and my son wouldn't cause too much trouble to other diners by not having a high chair. Thankfully I was right... It was empty and my son walked around the table but didn't bother anyone because no one was there. Taura, the waitress at breakfast was so super nice and understanding and the woman at desk at check in was so very nice too, I cannot remember her name.

• Reviewed: January 20, 2019

probably will look for other accomodations next time.

menu in room was not the same as in the restaurant, decided to eat out. access to the pool was only through second floor. could not go to bar and get a drink without going to second floor and then down the elevator, took over an hour to get breakfast,

hotel was very clean and in a great location

• Reviewed: January 19, 2019

Very enjoyable

Commode would not fill up when flushed and continued to run. Every flush we had to remove the lid and pull the chain so the flapper would drop down. The inside was rusty and needed to be replaced. We told the front desk on check out

River walk

• Reviewed: January 12, 2019

Stopover after flight.

Loud noises from train hooters in the night. Windows were old and gaps under door let in noise from corridor too. Pool wasn't heated, so didn't try it. Had to wait a long time for shuttle pick up from airport.

Shuttle to Ybor. Luggage storage.

• Reviewed: January 12, 2019

The beds.

The beds. mattress and pillows were very uncomfortable. I hope they can change them and the hotel would be great Air conditioning: too loud, just need some maintenance.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2019

Not a fan of this property...compared to other Booking .com listings.

See above, not much.

Room was below expectation,bathroom below standard...basin too high even for my husband...toilet was leaking at the base.Hotel signage obscured by trees etc,difficult to locate if new to the downtown area and navigating one way streets while trying to locate hotel What did I like....the Restaurant...

• Reviewed: January 8, 2019

Reasonably priced and comfortable hotel located adjacent to the Tampa Riverwalk.

Towels and toiletries were replaced daily even though they could be re-used, saving both the hotel money and being better for the environment. It would be great if the hotel could consider adopting a more environmentally-friendly policy.

Conveniently located on the Tampa Riverwalk and a 15 minute walk to downtown amenities; comfy bed and well-maintained room; friendly staff. Clean and pleasant outside pool.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2019

Enjoyable.

I do not like the sinks in the rooms - leaves no space on the countertop. We would have appreciated being able to sit in the pool area on new years eve to watch the fireworks. It seems like they could have made an exception if we stayed out of the pool to allow us to stay in that area.

Bed were comfortable and the staff was able to put all 7 of our rooms on the same floor at the same end of the building which was awesome!

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

Location is good, staff friendly, not the best option for business travel.

The printer didn't work in the business center. The bathroom door was amazingly squeeky, but my husband fixed it with (get this) body lotion! The way the facility is built, sound travels from the other rooms. We could hear our neighbors conversations and they weren't speaking loudly. Disturbing.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

Perfect for family and great scenery.

Two taxes (city and state combined to twelve instead of just state tax- from NYC and they don't do that and that's a much bigger city).

Perfect for family and great scenery.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2019

This is a 1 star hotel with a 3.5 star location.

Shower broken, wasn't hot enough. The restaurant was out of the first 4 items I ordered on their menu. The front desk wait was over 5 minutes because staff wad on the phone. The pillows were so filled that they have both of us neck aches. I had to sleep without one for several hours just to lay flat and avoid further pain.

• Reviewed: December 31, 2018

I would stay here again!!

There were not enough shuttles for the night we stayed. But we were able to walk the Riverwalk, so not a big deal.

I appreciated the desk and restaurant staff. Our room was very nice. And clean!

• Reviewed: December 30, 2018

I would not return here unless major changes were made.

Out of room that was reserved, room was still being cleaned two hours after check in time, no discount offered for waiting, bed was hard and uncomfortable, charged a parking fee for a gated lot for hotel guests only

Not much to like

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

Enjoyable.

The microwave was not steady and not enough light in room. No coffee in lobby for early risers.

The location and the staff. The shower was good as was the bed

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

Clean and convenient

When I booked the Barrymore, I did so for it’s location and because of the airport shuttle. When I checked in I inquired about the running time of the shuttle and they said every half hour on the hour. Awesome! Well, not after 9am. If using the shuttle to the airport know it’s available prior to 9am and after 4pm.

Location! Beautiful location along the River Walk. Walkable to many sites. Restaurant on site was open late to accommodate late check-in. I left a fairly expensive bracelet in the room and the housekeeping staff found it and is shipping it to me!

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

Great staff

1. That I was charged twice, once when booked with Booking.com and again when I checked out. When brought to staff attn, I was told they couldn't see where that occurred and I would have to call in to discuss that with someone. No assistance was offered to who I should be calling. Somewhere there must be a glitch in the billing computer programming (definitely not Octavia) 2. Would have been nice to have their airport shuttle run more often but just having it was very much appreciated.

All the staff. Helpful, warm and pleasant, great suggestions for what to see in the area... shuttle drivers, Octavia at front desk, everyone in the restaurant, housekeeping and even the maintenance guy. On arrival, there was a problem with the locking mechanism on the room door. I didn't have to go to the front desk. The Maintenance man was given a new key card for a different room and helped move my luggage to it. He even confirmed that the key card was working. I know Octavia took care of all these details and it shows that she cares, and so does everyone else. Restaurant: the first morning it showed they were short staffed but quietly other staff members were recruited to the restaurant to help and made every effort for their guests. Everyone was well dressed, polite and apologetic for the wait. They all pulled together to make it work and to help their coworkers in the restaurant. Together they all made it a great start to the day. Thank you.

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

Good location, pleasant rooms, great staff at desk.

Well, let me just suggest eliminating those bright yellow walls...

I thought the check-in staff were polite and helpful. We liked the shuttle service provided from airport and then next day to cruise port. Our room was comfortable with a lovely bathroom. Great dining tip about the new Armature dining location located fairly close to hotel. Their restaurant looked to have decent restaurant meals available, especially useful if a longer hotel stay is in your travel plans.

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

Great Staycation

Squeaky bed and running toilet (staff notified at checkout ) yet the bed was still comfortable....didn't spoil our stay.

Location, Location, Location!!! Check in staff very professional and very friendly and smiles. This is great Customer Service!!!

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

The pillows were not comfortable

The pillows were not comfortable We booked this property as there was transportation included. We were disappointed that the shuttle did not start until 7am as we needed to leave for the airport at six am. That was the prime reason we chose this hotel

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

I really like the hospitality of the "Black Lady"...

I really like the hospitality of the "Black Lady" whose name I forgot (I'm really bad with names)-She works in the morning at the reception. Extremely helpful!

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

Very nice location, very friendly staff, but only fair accommodations.

No hangers in bathroom, no AC vent in bathroom, very limited closet space, only one chair in room, only one bedside stand.

Location, Location, Location! Right on River Walk, very close to downtown and stadium.

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

location next to the riverwalk

Very dated hotel. Mattresses need to be replaced...pronto. However, bathrooms have been renovated successfully. They should also consider putting security boxes inthe rooms. Restaurant is not that interesting...very greasy food. No real interest was shown by staff. Airport shuttle is not flexible as promised...we needed to leave at 9AM or not have access to their service. Our flight was leaving at 4 PM.

location next to the riverwalk

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

YOULL DEAL WITH FAR MORE THAN EXPECTED HERE. FROM CONDITION OF PROPERTY TO MISTREATMENT.

Misinformation at every turn. I called the front desk the night before to confirm the pick up times for the shuttle so that I could make it to the Airport with the "INCLUDED" shuttle that came with the room purchase and was told it ran every 30 Min. Get downstairs and they worked on duty that Morning says, "U just missed it, it left at 9am the next one isnt until 4pm?" I tell Mrs. William's I call and confirm, she says I should have... didnt finish her statement and I reply, "How would I know YOUR JOB?, If I called and confirmed that was all I could do as a Visitor not from this location. HORRIBLE! Not only that I booked a King room on Booking.com and when I arrived Early, No King, when I arrived after checkin NO KING. So, we GET WHATS AVAILABLE? EVEN THOUGH I PREVIOUSLY SET THIS UP LOOONG BEFORE? Horrible. I would not stay in ANY BARRYMORE property or an affiliate after this. Unnecessary money for UBER was spent due to Missinformarion and the Room I PURCHASED was just GIVEN AWAY? Unexceptible. Staff is not on ONE ACCORD WITH INFORMATION, they MAKE EXCUSES INSTEAD OF PREPERATION OR TRAINING. Not a Responsible Location for someone paying THEIR MONEY. Toilet pressure for simply a #1 barely flushed. Cheapest dollar store toilet paper to wipe with, Really not even Walmart grade at least? An Experience to easily PASS ON.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

Staff was nice, room bathroom too small, should not have to pay to park a car.

Small Bathroom, no counter space in bathroom, spout location for sink incorrectly located... wash hands and water all over the place.

beds, mirror in bathroom

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

I loved everything about this hotel, The staff was friendly...

I loved everything about this hotel, The staff was friendly and very helpful, The location is perfect and if you need to go somewhere that isn’t in your walking range the complimentary shuttle is always available. Thank you for a wonderful time in Tampa I can’t wait to stay at the Barrymore hotel the next time I’m in town.

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

Very clean rooms and great location

Waiting to long for shuttle day of the cruise

We were going on a cruise and it was great that we could park and use the shuttle over to the port. We had to wait a while to get the shuttle the morning of the cruise due to the shuttle had to make several trips to the airport. The day we got off the ship we called Barrymore and the shuttle was there with in 30 mins. Great service. Rooms were clean and the staff was very helpful.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

We stayed one night while in Tampa for concert.

We stayed one night while in Tampa for concert. Everything was as expected. One thing I disliked... paying to park my car. They get you coming and going. Crazy if you ask me. Overall a great stay.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2018

Our stay was great just upset because the receptionist didn’t split it right and charged me more.

Tv cable was fuzzy on every channel. When we checked in I asked the staff to split the cost half way for two couples sharing the price. The lady stated there was a card on file so she charged that card and charged my husband card. I wanted to split it so the other couple could pay for half. She charged my card twice and my husband card. Not happy got charged more then I expected.

The room was descent for the price

• Reviewed: August 11, 2018

Somewhat disappointed.

Very little bathroom counter space. Could not get the king room I reserved, so maybe those are better. Apparently college students are living here as some sort of dorm and the people next door were extremely noisy most nights, and would not answer the door when the security person went to quiet them down. The students really are the worst part of the hotel overall. Our phone didn't work all weekend and was never fixed, and the bathoom sink drain had an awful smell. It was eventually cleaned out by maintenance, but began to smell again after a couple of days. The restaurant was late opening and understaffed, causing us to be late for work one day. Didn't try to eat breakfast there after that.

The location is fantastic and there is security and staff on site all day/night. The beds are comfy. The staff is mostly helpful, especially security. There are shuttles that take people to anywhere within a mile (I think) and the parking lot is gated. It's also right next to the performing arts center.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

I don’t believe I will be staying there again until updates, more security, and changes take place!

Pool needs updating bad! Drunk guys at pool area doing drugs and urinating in shrubbery! Not much space in bathroom. Especially to lay anything like curling irons, straighteners, etc. We stayed on a Friday night... not sure if that is party night or what. We also asked the kitchen guy for help and he basically ignored us.

I loved that the hotel was located right at Riverwalk!

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

Shuttle to the convention centre was great (super friendly...

Booking.com said the price shown was after taxes- the property charged me 78$ MORE, and claimed it was booking.com's fault for not telling me, even when I had a print out of the booking.com reservation right there for them to see. One of the ladies at the front desk was very standoffish, and spoke to me as if I was either a child, or an idiot. Her coworkers were nothing but helpful and friendly, but every time i asked her a question she was unpleasant.

Shuttle to the convention centre was great (super friendly drivers!!), fridge and microwave in the room was PERFECT! The AC in the room went super cold which was very nice too. Beds were very comfortable, and we had a nice view from our room window. The Waterworks downstairs has great food, if a bit pricey- try their poutine! it's not really poutine, but its still very tasty!

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Amazing

The staff was amazing. Super friendly to my son and myself. Loved the view from my room. Rooms were clean and comfy. Loved being so close to the water. I have zero complaints.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

First of all I love the view of the river from the room, but...

The room size is way to small, it's overpriced and plus you have to pay for everything including meals and parking. I didn't get a great view of the river and city which is what I wanted. I would never go back there again.

First of all I love the view of the river from the room, but it's way to small

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Good location, convenient

There was no temporary parking or valet to park your car for you. You have to check in to get a room key in order to access your the parking lot.

Good location, convenient

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

The shuttle bus driver was great.

Didn't like being charged for parking when the price of the hotel was close to $200 per night for outdated rooms.

The shuttle bus driver was great. He worked overtime to make sure everyone who went to the Shania Twain concert got back to the hotel.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Horrible stay

The property was something out of the seventies. Dirty carpets,dated wallpaper.hideous paint in the rooms. Has to be moved due to smoke smell and a leaking sink awful experience for the price. Ten dollar parking.will never go back here again, ever .

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Great location for an overnight stay in Tampa and a stroll down the riverwalk.

We had a King Room and it was enormous. There was a seperate lounge, a small kitchen, large bedroom and generous bathroom. Much more than we needed for our overnight stay, but great to see none-the-less. The room had a very generously sized fridge, large TV (x2), big comfy bed, great shower and fast free wifi. We were only on the 2nd floor, but we imagine the higher rooms have a great view of Tampa. Within a two minute walk of Tampa's beautiful riverwalk.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

Decent for 1 night in Tampa

Small room and bathroom. The microwave and refrigerator stopped working at night.

Location close to riverwalk. Good food at restaurant and very friendly server.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

2nd time staying here. First stay was excellent, this stay was horrible!

Where do I start! Bed was very soft and lumpy, room in general was very small, that includes the shower. Very dim the lighting was, thats so you couldn't see room hadn't been cleaned. French Fries under table, popcorn ceiling droppings on top of AC, no coffee for the coffeemaker, waited over 1 hour for breakfast in restaurant.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

Good location clean room

No breakfast Buffy and you have to pay for it !!

Staff so nice , the location near the water but you have to order for breakfast. Didn’t have bufuat !!!

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

Great place to stay if you're in town for a concert at the Amelie Arena!

During checkout I did not understand why I had to be double charged(one was just a hold but I had to transfer money to my account to recharge the same amount). Its not that big of a deal but at the time I was distraught because I was out of transfers and my card was declining a charge I had already paid at check in. It would have been fine but the ladies helping me at check out were extremely rude to me because I had never ran across this problem with any other hotel.. so had a hard time understanding why I had to transfer more money to my card to charge for the same transaction I was charged at check in. I understand now and it was shortly dropped from my account. Other than check out my service experience was excellent. I do have to complain about the shower. The only way we could take a shower without the door sliding wide open was with a hanger in between the glass doors.

The beds were super comfy, very clean hotel and rooms. Quiet for the most part and definitely a plus that there is a bar and restaurant in the hotel! The shuttle service to the Amelie Arena and nearby stores, etc was pretty cool.

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

Clean hotel in a convenient location

A bit dated in the facility and pool area is where you have to access from outside.

Room with a great view, perfect location, convenient walking access to everything in downtown area.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

The location of the hotel was the best part.

The service in the restaurant was terrible. I went for breakfast and ordered to go items which took almost an additional 45 minutes to retrieve (sides). While waiting my husband and daughter came to sit and have their breakfast. It took the waitress an additional 15-20 minutes to bring utensils. I wouldn't suggest having breakfast there.

The location of the hotel was the best part.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

Amazing

The walls are thin, so I could hear everything my neighbors were doing.

The staff was welcoming! Making jokes and making you feel like home from the moment you check in. Although I didn’t utilize the shuttle, others did. I think it’s great they offer one. Rooms were clean and the location was perfect for the concert I was attending.

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

I will not stay at the location again or refer anyone to this hotel.

The check in clerk was confusing and lacked detais,being charged for parking even though we were staying at your hotel. My room had an unpleasant odor even though it appeared to be clean, and my friends had difficulty checking in even though I was assured there would be no problem.

The only thing I enjoyed was how close it was to my event location.

• Reviewed: March 23, 2018

Right in the waterfront

Rooms were small and not maintained properly. Bed was very squeaky. Toliet leaked. Shower not hot. Night watchman treated my bf like a criminal and racially profiled him. Very horrible experience. It's 2018 and he shouldn't be asked where his hoodie is and to be ask to sweep up glass as if he was going to break in cars...really! How much more do Black people have to go through in this country when we spend money just like everyone else. Definitely won't be staying at this remodeled Holiday Inn...which explains alot about the room

Right in the waterfront

• Reviewed: March 21, 2018

Book earlier if possible for a better choice

Went into restaurant at 9 bartender told us to sit anywhere no service waiting 20 minutes no one came over dirty dishes on tables not picked up left picked up coffee freezing cold little shady smelt pot in lobby security guard looking around

The bed was comfortable bathroom was clean

• Reviewed: February 28, 2018

Think about using this property before we book there again.

TV reception was less than expected on previous stays there. The conditions the pool were not up to par. The staff at times were less than helpful when shuttle service was asked for.

They had a coffee downstairs so you could take a cup back to your room.

• Reviewed: February 10, 2018

The convience of the restaurant and shuttle service.

The convience of the restaurant and shuttle service. Great location. Rooms. Are a nice size and it had a refrigerator and microwave. This was huge. Carlos at the front desk provided amazing customer service and Alex at the restaurant bar service was excellent.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

They have a shuttle that took us to the Amalie arena and modified their shuttle schedule to accommodate all of the people that were there for a conference. All of the staff (front desk, cleaning, & the restaurant) were all friendly.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

It served the purpose but we would not stay there again.

The rooms needed to be touched up, bathroom remodeled but that was it. Room keys didn’t work correctly. Walls are paper thin, we could hear everything going on. No room service or ordering to go from the onsite restaurant. Shuttle service was inconsistent with times and places listed.

• Reviewed: January 28, 2018

I would recommend

Like most places in Tampa, you need more adults. The restaurant was teamed with young unsupervised staff. They did fine but with more attention they could have done really well. Instead most people left pretty quickly as the atmosphere was “transient”.

It fit the bill...good location, shuttle to Amelie...good bed and shower and good price.

• Reviewed: January 14, 2018

Not worth the money even though it is one of the cheapest

Beds uncomfortable, shower door wouldn’t close properly, tv reception poor, interior finishes need updating, elevators and hallways were stuffy and hot. And an overall stinch. Mildew/wet carpet smell

Shuttle service extremely helpful

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

A brilliant stay in a good hotel and even better city

The Shuttle Service from and to the airport is not good. I had to take a taxi to get to the hotel. Breakfast is not included in the price, but really should considering the price per night. I only had breakfast once in the hotel and it was 10 bucks (definitely too expensive for what was offered).

The hotel has a great location in downtown Tampa and venues are easily reachable on foot. The Riverwalk starts just behing the Straz Center for the Performing Arts and is a beautiful walk. The hotel offers complementary shuttle buses throughout the day to various locations. Rooms are very spacious and housekeeping is great.

• Reviewed: December 20, 2017

Our stay was great. It was our first trip to Tampa Bay and the State of Florida.

Parking on some nights wasn't easy due to the events going on across the street.

We liked the location and the staff were excellent. Very friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2017

Good location, great staff, would stay here again.

These are very minor things, but since you asked: beds too soft, key card reader in the door malfunctioned several times, food (breakfast) only adequate, could have had more healthy choices on the lunch menu. But these are extremely minor and would not stop me from staying at the Barrymore again.

Staff were great - just as I had heard from the reviews on Trip Advisor. Helpful, friendly, but not overly fussy. Every interaction with them was a pleasure. Fitness center was a good bonus and very clean.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2017

Good for a quick visit to Tampa.

Very slow internet. TV cable service was also horrible.

The room was really good and clean. Nice restroom. Also convenient to have two restroom at the lobby area.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2017

Excellent servicing of room.

Carpet in room could be a little cleaner.

Excellent servicing of room. They did a great job with sheets and towels. They even replace partially used soap and shampoo with fresh, new ones, which was nice, but not an overly big deal. It is easy to walk to downtown meetings along the Riverwalk, which seemed pretty safe to me.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2017

Just so-so.

The price is kind of high; No Breakfast; Strange smell in the room; The outlets dosen't work well.

Close to downtown; Shuttle is convenient; The room is quiet.

• Reviewed: November 11, 2017

A good value for money staying

1. There was not warm water on the 3rd and 4th evening and I had to wait till late so as to shower. 2. Room service didn't answer my calls for the problem mentioned above. 3. I had to ask for amenities such as shampoo as there was no refill after the 2nd day.

The room was spacious with comfortable beds and generally clean. It included a microwave and a fridge for storing food. The front desk staff was extra helpful, polite and friendly. The location of Barrymore is ideal for travelers whose everyday destination is downtown Tampa.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2017

Nice and comfortable, easy access to downtown.

Didn't realize there was a charge for parking. Also didn't realize there was a shuttle the we could have used to get to the Amalie Centre

The room was spacious, clean and the beds were comfortable. Also the hotel was quiet.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2017

Very convenient location to many venues. Looking forward to next time.

The long walk to get to the shuttle on the way back to the hotel. (realize there were restrictions by the police or security)

The bar was open until midnight this time. The shuttle took us to the Arena. The buffet breakfast was awesome.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2017

Value for money in downtown Tampa

Breakfast buffet was ok, not very special... But cheap

Staff very friendly, location 5 walking min from downtown. Free shuttle to ybor and other destinations. Big rooms, good price... Quiet at night, we stayed at the 12 floor facing the theatre..

• Reviewed: October 31, 2017

EXPAND YOUR SHUTTLE SERVICE EVEN IF CUSTOMERS WANT TO PAY.

I attended a PILOT'S FLY IN and needed a ride to the Peter O Knight Airport. Well, the Barrymore Shuttle could only carry me to Tampa Hospital which was a 2mile ride. I walked the rest of the way

I was able to switch to a KING SIZE BED FOR 1 NIGHT AT THE 2 QUEEN SIZE BED RATE. NOTE I WAS CHARGED $163.00 RATE

• Reviewed: October 26, 2017

the room was good and facillites fine with really good...

the room was good and facillites fine with really good bathroom the location was good for city centre and the area around hotel was nice right on a lovely walk along river to the marina with nice resturants and bars

• Reviewed: October 25, 2017

OK, but facilities could have been nicer for sure

Hotel pretty run down. Used to look good, I guess, but not great. Had room directly above bar and so was super noisy until the bar closed. Chairs in room were awful: hard, wooden

Staff friendly, good in-town shuttle service

• Reviewed: October 24, 2017

Clean&friendly place

We spent here 5 nights and no minuses were founded.

Clean room, no insects, pets allowed (:D). You can use local PC and print everything you need for free. Friendly staff, especially lady from the dining area who we met during our breakfast.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2017

Safe and quite.

Wait staff were amateurs. In the shower there was no way to cut on water to warm up without getting wet. Coffee should be available earlier. Staff had no clue about how to get the internet working in business center

Safe and quite.

• Reviewed: October 10, 2017

If you're willing to sacrifice cleanliness for an affordable rate at an ideal located hotel, try it

Stayed 3 days, housekeeping never came. Questionable cleanliness. The individual bottle of mouthwash had been used. They tell people they have shuttle service all day long ( not accurate ). I was able to get a shuttle only once my whole time there. Though they don't advertise that they do, at least a continental breakfast was expected.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2017

Just fine to stay here a night before heading to the next stop.

The neighbours were figthing next door from early morning. It was a nonsmoking hotel but i smelled smoking on the corridor.

Very nice staff. Good location. Beds were very comfortable. Good tv and cable and internet!

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

Wanted King and had 2 Full beds

We booked a King room and got a room with 2 Full size beds. Very small beds so not comfortable.

Friendly staff and pretty lobby. Didnt get to spend too much time in hotel.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2017

Left without a shower. No reduced rate, just some free snacks.

There was no hot water in the morning for showering. One bed was like mountains, roll up and roll down. No sign to help us locate their hotel. No sign on building in the front entrance.

No crowds, easy to get keys and parking tag. They had a shuttle to our event, and we were picked up afterwards. Lots of towels and pillows.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2017

For my business purpose, the stay was good.

The hotel is old fashion and it is for business purposes and not for couples. the bed was very soft and the pillows too high

The staff was friendly, fantastic! Everyone was polite and helpful. The bathroom was renovated with a very good shower. The shuttle service is great for business people to go to the Convention Center easily.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2017

Perfect port in the storm!!!!!!!!

Nothing not to love about this place - It's a perfect fit for all - Single, business, family, whoever or whatever - The place is fantastic! Great views of the city and River Walk - Convenient location - A real GEM!!!

The accommodations were beautiful. The staff was OVER THE TOP amazing. The food was great at the hotel restaurant. We stayed there as evacuees from Hurricane Irma and couldn't have picked a more amazing place.

• Reviewed: August 30, 2017

I had a great experience and would stay again.

Construction around the hotel but was not really a distraction for me.

I loved the bathroom. I am very particular about modern bathrooms and it was great. The pool area was nice and it was far enough away from the Convention Center to get me out of the Conference Crowd in the evening. The bar was great as well and the room was nice in general!

We Price Match