View vacation packages to

2. USA hotel reviews
  3. New York State hotel reviews
  4. White Plains hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Hyatt House White Plains

Reviews of Hyatt House White Plains This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

101 Corporate Park Drive, White Plains, NY 10604, United States of America

#4 of 7 hotels in White Plains

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: June 15, 2019

.Enjoyable, pleasant and very convenient
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Two King Beds

The doors to both bathrooms did not lock from inside the bathroom, but instead they locked from outside the bathroom. This could present a very serious problem for someone who may get accidentally locked in the bathroom

• Reviewed: June 10, 2019

It was lovely to walk outside and sit by the pool.
    • ADA One-Bedroom Suite with One Queen Bed

The fully stocked kitchen was good, however, I found the refrigerator small. If I were staying for a while it would be inconvenient to not be able to keep some food in the refrigerator.

It is a beautiful, clean and friendly environment. I am fond of the Hyatt House; my son and his family stayed there for and extended time when they returned from living abroad. The hotel is guest friendly, the pool, basketball court and out door grills for guests' use make it a perfect summer getaway. I will be back.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2019

Rooms well appointed.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with One King Bed

Coffee (in room and at breakfast buffet) terrible. Took forever to get staff to serve us a beer at bar ;bar not consistently staffed).

Rooms well appointed. Bedside reading lights and plugs/USB ports. Spacious shower. Breakfast included.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2019

Very comfortable with very pleasant outdoor pool
    • One-Bedroom Suite with One King Bed

Glad we were two adults though, as the pool policies state that even adults can't swim on their own; there has to be a minimum of two present at any time.

Excellent outdoor swimming pool with loungers and sun shades. Plenty of clean pool towels provided, which were cleverly placed in a cabinet where they were warmed by the sun.

• Reviewed: June 3, 2019

The bed and bedroom tv
    • One-Bedroom Suite with One King Bed

The price for a non oven room is too expensive. The site has pictures of an oven for the price but when you get to the room, it’s just a stovetop.

The bed and bedroom tv

• Reviewed: May 31, 2019

After the initial issue my stay was perfect, breakfast was fantastic!
    • ADA One-Bedroom Suite with One Queen Bed

Issues with my reservation upon arrival. I was asked to call booking.com and waited more than 45 minutes between front desk and booking for resolution.

Accommodations.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2019

Overall, my stay was very pleasant.
    • King Studio

The cover of the peep hole in the door was broken. The swinging door bar guard didn't close all the way. My request for a 4 a.m.. wake up call arrived at 7 a.m.

The staff was exceptional. When I reported the items below, a discount was applied to my bill, which i greatly appreciated. I am a vegan and appreciated the breakfast options. I arrived before the restaurant opened and the staff provided me with menus from nearby restuarants.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2019

Nice...real nice
    • King Studio

That I didn't stay longer a couple more days would have sealed it for me, there was nothing that I didn't like. Maybe just one thing I left on Sat and as of Thursday I have not seen my deposit return to my checking account but I expect it to soon.

Didn’t walk around much but the pool looked inviting and the weight room was calling my name outside was extremely pleasant. The entire hotel had a very nice look and feel to it. There was a slightly tall gentleman bartender Friday night and he was magnificent.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2019

Breakfast was great.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with One King Bed

There wasn't anything in particular that I didn't like to be honest. The location was great, rooms were clean and spacious, and staff were amazing. I have no complaints about this location at at all.

Breakfast was great. However, I wished that breakfast lasted a bit longer as by the time I woke up it was ending. But the variety and selection was great to be sure. Staff were exceptionally friendly and accommodating.

• Reviewed: May 9, 2019

Clean but Suffocating rooms, tasteless breakfast.

Clean rooms.

I feel suffocated in the room. I stayed there twice, first time I thought it's just me feeling restless.. second time I booked room there for 3 nights and I couldn't sleep because I was not getting enough air to breathe, I thought it's just me again, second night same thing happened and I opened window a bit and felt better within minutes and slept well.. About breakfast, though they have several items in bf buffet, none of them tastes good. I enjoy BF at any hotel even with lesser items but there is something strange here. Initially I had very good impression of this hotel, because of brand name and clean rooms and it took time for me to get a negative impression on it.

• Reviewed: May 3, 2019

OK for one night stay. Would not recommend it.
    • King Studio

Room was small and was not yet ready at 4:30 PM. Heat did not work and despite raising it to 75 degrees, room temp stayed at 67. Breakfast was very basic and below average quality.

Location was good. Plenty parking spaces. Nice neighborhood. Room was clean with Comfortable bed and pillows.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2019

It is in a corporate area but close enough for a quick drive...
    • One-Bedroom Suite with One King Bed

Wish the window coverings were room darkening.

It is in a corporate area but close enough for a quick drive to great restaurants and shopping. Comfy beds too! Very clean and good breakfast.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2019

The place is very clean and well kept, rooms are nice and...
    • King Studio

The restaurant service within the hotel was rather slow.

The place is very clean and well kept, rooms are nice and well equipped and extremely comfortable! Breakfast is also good and staff are helpful.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2019

I’d highly recommend this hotel.
    • King Studio

They didn’t have muffins at breakfast.

The bed and pillows were so comfortable. Small but comfortable room and no noise from outside. The bathroom looked brand new and the shower was really nice. Breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2019

Comfortable and reasonably priced

Food for breakfast good but I could not believe that they use paper plates and plastic knives and forks !! Not ecological and not nice to eat with. Spoilt my view on the hotel.

Good facilities, helpful staff. I liked the kitchen in the suites, even if the cooking utensils were basic. It was great not to have to eat out all the time. Bar food good value for money as long as you are not in a hurry, as service slow.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2019

This place is a great getaway from the hectic NYC life!
    • King Studio

Wasnt much to dislike other than if I had booked it at the last minute I would have got a better price

This place is a great getaway from the hectic NYC life!!!!!!!

• Reviewed: April 22, 2019

Good Value
    • One-Bedroom Suite with One King Bed

Hotel is being renovated so it’s a bit of a construction zone.

Very spacious room with all the amenities you’d need for an extended stay. Lots of amenities that I didn’t take advantage of but glad to know they’re available.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2019

Problems but everything rectified.
    • Standard Double Suite

One dead phone; one broken icemaker; bed needs to be moved every the door is closed; no cable tv for a day...I probably could go on.

I had many small problems. Some were addressed and some were not. At checkout, Earl wanted the Manager to contact me. I was credited one-night's stay after she heard the story. So. I'm happy and will return.

• Reviewed: April 14, 2019

Mediocre for a place like this.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with One King Bed

No paper/pens in the room. Layout for breakfast was poor. Very crowded and didn't flow well. Construction noise from across the street.

The location was great. 5-15 minutes away from everywhere we needed to get to. The staff was also very friendly.

• Reviewed: April 13, 2019

See above

See above

Bed was comfy. Room good size. Shower door doesn’t stay shut on it’s own-had to wedge a towel to hold it shut. Found a deodorant from previous tenant on top of the shower-makes me wonder how well-cleaned the room really was. Don’t appreciate the$100 extra deposit-makes itvseem you don’t trust your customers.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2019

The bed was nice, good selection at the breakfast.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with One King Bed

Toenails on ground, hair all over the place, hallways smelled like fish, poor upkeep of the hotel and it’s cleanliness, failure to provide signage about wet paint when painting was going on.

The bed was nice, good selection at the breakfast.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2019

The value for the room was exceptional;
    • One-Bedroom Suite with One King Bed

There was renovation going on and I was a bit deplaced navigating around the hotel.

The value for the room was exceptional; it was nicely stocked for an individual staying for an extended time.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2019

It was a special birthday celebration turn out
    • One-Bedroom Suite with One King Bed

The cluttered area with work men and patrons trying to move around the facility

Due to renovation the hotel was is disarray. The hallway and the room smell like paint . The workers were preparing things as the guess try to Get Around the hotel

• Reviewed: April 8, 2019

For the price I paid, I expected way less then what I got,...
    • One-Bedroom Suite with One King Bed

For the price I paid, I expected way less then what I got, the room from the kitchen to the closet was beautiful! Not a single complaint & the manager Jay was very helpful with anything we needed. Definitely coming back

• Reviewed: March 26, 2019

Bed was very comfortable, room & bathroom were clean,...
    • King Studio

Front desk, when checking in -- one staff person (the closest to me) ignored me. The other staff person was friendly and helpful, and took care of me promptly.

Bed was very comfortable, room & bathroom were clean, thermostat was responsive.

• Reviewed: March 23, 2019

Staff is very courteous.
    • King Studio

The property is being renovated so there is a lot of dust.. and they allow pets so there is a ton of pet hair everywhere!! Even when the room they give you is supposed to have been clean. They charge so much money but nothing lives up to the price.

Staff is very courteous.

• Reviewed: March 10, 2019

The front desk was not helpful when my driver came a look...
    • King Studio

The front desk was not helpful when my driver came a look for me. He said there was no such person to my driver. I checked out 10minutes before that and sitting at the lobby. The front desk didn’t even check my name in the system but straight away informed the driver that I don’t exists.

• Reviewed: February 16, 2019

Very nice property.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with One King Bed

Very nice property. Loved the layout of the room. I stayed in the one bedroom suite & it was perfect for me & my boyfriend’s stay. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: February 10, 2019

Easy convenient and comfortable stay with family while exploring the area.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with One King Bed

There were few toiletries available in the bathroom that I would have liked: lotion, spare toothpaste, shower cap, etc.

The room was nicely sized. The breakfast was good and had a lot of options for a buffet.

• Reviewed: February 10, 2019

Front desk staff very friendly and efficient!
    • King Studio

Everything seems under construction. Although it was clean ,the bathroom door didn’t close/lock-we could tell it was poorly constructed. Unappetizing hot choices at breakfast. Strange odor in breakfast lounge area...

Front desk staff very friendly and efficient! We were there on a weekend night in February and the room was very quiet.

• Reviewed: February 6, 2019

I will not be returning.
    • King Studio

The heating unit was very noisy and the living room was very,very cold. The shades allowed light into the room all night, keeping me awake. No curtains were on the windows.

The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was very good and the facility was clean.

• Reviewed: February 3, 2019

Staff was friendly and considerate.
    • King Studio

Staff was friendly and considerate. Breakfast was fresh and plentiful. The room was large and the furniture and bed were very comfortable...exceptionally clean.

• Reviewed: February 1, 2019

Close to NY Presbyterian Hospital.
    • ADA One-Bedroom Suite with One Queen Bed

Close to NY Presbyterian Hospital. Hotel manager, Maryann Garret, exceeded customer service expectations by making sure credit card authorized to fully pay for friend's stay. If you or someone you love has to travel into NYC for medical, this hotel helps reduce stress. Pamper yourself!

• Reviewed: January 29, 2019

Staff, privacy, accommodations and new restaurant/bar
    • One-Bedroom Suite with One King Bed

The blackout shutters in the room do not work that well. Light still comes in. In other occasions, some of the blackout had couple of holes and light went through in the morning.

Staff, privacy, accommodations and new restaurant/bar

• Reviewed: January 16, 2019

Will not stay again.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Two King Beds

I categorically asked for a quiet room. I was given a room sharing a wall with elevator. I called front desk at 3:00 am and I was told there was elevator and I was hallucinating the disturbing noise. They offered to change the room at 3:00 am which I refused as I had an interview at 10:00am and did not want to bother other family members. I stayed here in 2017. The quality has tremendously deteriorated. Hallway smelled like urine which they blamed on renovations. The room had poor decor and ceiling was falling apart. The room size was good. Breakfast was good.

Location to facility I was visiting.

• Reviewed: January 15, 2019

Nice staff & amenities.
    • King Studio

It’s under renovations but nothing that detracted from our stay.

Nice staff & amenities. Comfy room, great breakfast. They made yummy omelets for you if you wanted. Would stay again.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2019

Simply put, perfect!!!
    • King Studio

It was perfect! Simply put. Served the purpose why I got it considering some business I needed to get done

Everything! Lol. The complimentary buffet breakfast with the room etc. The space of the room. It's modern room. Everything was perfect. Even the free 24-hr gym. I can't complain.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

Staff was friendly and very helpful.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with One King Bed

Continental breakfast was very basic(but still good).

Staff was friendly and very helpful. Room was clean and the kitchenette came with everything you might need if you wanted to cook.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2019

It was close to Port Chester & The Capitol Theater
    • King Studio

There was some construction going on. Fortunately, I was there over the New Year holiday weekend, so nothing was going on. Only one elevator was is service.

It was close to Port Chester & The Capitol Theater

• Reviewed: December 30, 2018

Not for me..
    • King Studio

The staff wasn’t the most friendly. It was colder in the room than outside....everything was the bare minimum for me A few more things, but I’ll def personally avoid this location.

The location & cleanliness that’s about.

• Reviewed: December 30, 2018

It was very family oriented I love this place

The fire alarm happening in the middle of the night 5am

I have a 3 boys 9 10 and 11 plus my 4 legged baby and when I tell you I have stayed in plenty of hotels and they treated my 4 legged baby(and he is only 8lbs) as if he was a monster even the other residence were very accepting to him. And having boys so busy everyone was very polite to them Thank you I will be back when the pool opens and want the same room 137

• Reviewed: December 28, 2018

Great hotel
    • One-Bedroom Suite with One King Bed

My room door did not lock, was told it would be fixed and if it couldn’t be fixed I would be be moved to another room. Took maintenance quite a while to fix the door. All was resolved

Clean, friendly staff, good location

• Reviewed: December 28, 2018

Good breakfast,clean,comfy rooms. Good service.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with One King Bed

The smoke alarm went off the 1st night at 5am after we arrived , unpacked and finally got into to bed at 2am so that was sucky. No real emergency , thank god , but we had to stay out of our room for at least 45 minutes after being woken up after only 3 hours of sleep. Better safe then sorry. I suppose

The bed and pillows were so comfy I didn’t want to get out of bed. The room suite had a nice layout. Breakfast was delicious! Actually exceeded our expectations!

• Reviewed: December 27, 2018

Poor staff;
    • King Studio

Dirty and carpet in hallways falling apart.

Poor staff; and fire alarm went off at 5am with no one at the front desk to guide people in the false alarm.

• Reviewed: December 22, 2018

Great value for the price and the staff attended to all my needs.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with One King Bed

One complaint. The TV in the sitting area didn’t work,but didn’t ruin our stay

Loved the room and the comfy bed. Thanks to the manager for attending to our needs.

• Reviewed: December 20, 2018

Great.
    • King Studio

The long walk to our room. It appears the building needs more convenient elevators/stairwells. The bacon scraps at about 9:40AM.

The bar, the breakfast

• Reviewed: December 18, 2018

I booked online and asked for a upper level room, specified...
    • King Studio

I booked online and asked for a upper level room, specified the arrival time, and non smoking room and none of them were met. By the way , people on the adjoined our room was smoking weed, with loud music and conversation that looked like it was happening in our room, so loud and smoke it was. We had to call the security to stop it almost 3 in the morning. It was a horrible experience!

• Reviewed: December 18, 2018

The room was a good size and so was the bathroom.
    • King Studio

Didn’t like how paper thin the walls were and how you were able to hear everything. Although front desk were able to tell the neighbors to lower there TV/Music it was still able to be heard easily.

The room was a good size and so was the bathroom.

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

The pictures are accurate you will enjoy your stay
    • One-Bedroom Suite with One King Bed

The first floor smells like urine and their were big stain all the way down the hall. I would recommend getting rid of the first floor carpet and making it hard wood floor. It will definitely be cheaper in the long run.

The room was everything I imagine it gave you that homely apartment feel which was great. You can even cook if you wanted to. It also wasn’t too far from restaurants less then 10 minutes.

• Reviewed: December 16, 2018

Spacious comfortable rooms in a great location for driving (not walking)
    • One-Bedroom Suite with One King Bed

Flakier pastries, a coffee machine rather than thermoses, that's about it!

Great room size and closet space and kitchenette, easy free parking with multiple entrances. Very good TV and A/C and blinds and comfortable bed with assortment of pillows. Wooded location though very near 287. It's not downtown, so you can't walk to restaurants or shopping, but it's an easy 5 minute drive to the middle of everything; they'll shuttle you to HPN or train station or downtown - great location for quick access to multiple freeways and parkways to NYC and CT. Free breakfast has omelet station on weekdays, fruit, oatmeal, cereals, but fairly goopy pastries (nothing crisp or flaky), free Seattle's Best coffee 24 hours. Wifi is easy and good strength, no # of device limits. Free wifi printing from phones or laptops, pick up in business center. 24 hour fitness center.

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

The space in the room, the bedroom door shut, the breakfast...
    • King Studio

Construction made parking a little tricky but that should done soon.

The space in the room, the bedroom door shut, the breakfast was on time hot and delicious.

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

Horrible Staff. Non WorkingHeat/Microwave. Dirty Room.
    • King Studio

They need to work on EVERYTHING! I checked into my room and the heat didn’t work. They gave me a heater. Then the microwave malfunctioned. Room cleaning did a horrible job as I found papers and other things from the person who stayed there before me. Even though I had a do not disturb sign on my door the house keeping would knock on my door EVERYDAY to ask if I was checking out. I guess the room they put non-residents in is usually use for one night ??? Because I stayed for a week and had to explain EVERYDAY that I’m not checking out. Lastly, the staff at the front desk is so unprofessional and mean. They lost my reservation multiple times claiming it couldn’t be found and they offered little to no help. PLEASE SPARE YOURSELF THE HORROR AND NEVER GO THERE!

Literally nothing. The staff and amenities are only for the residents living there. They treat other guests like cockroaches.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

Room was bigger than we expected.
    • King Studio

Breakfast on ‘one use’ paper plates and plastic knives and forks. Not environmentally friendly (and not very elegant).

Room was bigger than we expected. Vegan options for breakfast with almond milk available! Very quiet. Black out curtains.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

Overall I still enjoyed myself inspire of all the new changes
    • King Studio

The kitchen set is horrible too modern as well as the bathroom lights I felt like one of the rocketed way too bright. I will miss the tub as well too much glass.

I loved the staff I have been coming to this hotel for over ten years. I must say although the changes are much more modern they failed with how it use to be. This hotel use to feel like home away from home. Now it’s stoac and plastic. It was much more Cousy with the other style the cabinet design over the sink is definitely not a good idea. The chairs now are like your at a bar. And you go from two burners on the stove from four. It’s like the Airlines charge more for less. It’s not as intimate. I will miss the old style for sure. Lastly as the world is changing with Spanish speaking people your staff MUST learn proper English it’s sad that they all can’t communicate. And Lipton Tea wouldn’t hurt you either...

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

Great location, comfortable bed, great room design!
    • One-Bedroom Suite with One King Bed

Great room design.We travel to this hotel each year for our quick Christmas in N.Y.. Great quiet location, close to metro and easy drive to city from hotel. Front desk staff is always friendly.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

it’s such a nice hotel all around, it was super roomy.
    • King Studio

it’s such a nice hotel all around, it was super roomy. we had a small kitchen, a living room and a bedroom along with a huge bathroom. very very affordable

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

A Weekend Get Away
    • King Studio

I had specified that I need a quiet room on my reservation. I had to ask the person checking in if this was a quiet room. He then switched our room.

The breakfast was good but needed a different choice on Saturday and Sunday. Like Omelets, pancakes or French Toast.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Very clean room. Breakfast was wonderful
    • King Studio

The police should have been called, or our room should have been changed. There was no bag for the ice bucket

The folks in the room next door fought physically all night. Screaming, banging on the walls, cursing, crying, etc.We called the desk three times. Someone came each time, but the couple was not asked to leave. Ruined the whole trip, no sleep the entire night!

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

We will return
    • One-Bedroom Suite with One King Bed

The sofa bed could have been more comfortable for sleeping. At breakfast, the fresh melons/cantaloupe were delicious but the frozen blueberries had no flavor.

I like that there's a kitchenette with ample utensils--I have a vegan teen and a teen who follows a paleo diet so we needed to be able to cook up/heat up a couple things. Bed linens are clean. At breakfast, thanks for stocking Tazo green tea with lemongrass and spearmint--I'd never tried it and it's delicious!

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

Better than expected: attractive, clean, comfortable, and close to the airport.
    • King Studio

No moisturizer! Why? I wish breakfast had started early enough for me to get something--or that I could have picked up some breakfast thing the night before. It seemed impossible to turn off a light in the kitchen, or maybe I just could not figure it out.

I liked the decor, grays and whites, a soothing look, very streamlined. It had a real kitchen, so I could have cooked. The bed was good and the shower and towels were swell. Front desk people gave me a warm welcome. Good desk in the bedroom; I always want that. Nice big tvs in bedroom and sitting room.

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

The room was never properly cleaned. Never. Disgusting

The room was never properly cleaned. Never. Disgusting

The room was not properly cleaned. Ever. Breakfast all the good and an excellent value what is disorganized, poorlystaffed,

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Great location and room
    • One-Bedroom Suite with One King Bed

Wished there was a heavier blanket in the room. Hotel was undergoing renovations. We ended up using the side door to enter and leave.

Large 1 bedroom, quiet

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

Cleanĺìness of ALL areas not just the room;
    • King Studio

We are older. A small wall grip outside the shower would support a person from tripping due to the small step down out of the shower.

Cleanĺìness of ALL areas not just the room; hallways were cleared, and their carpetting was comfortable to walk on.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Convenient, clean and comfortable and at a good cost.
    • King Studio

While we were "upgraded" to a suite, the small kitchen had a HUGE conference table in it which was comical and gave us a good laugh. But this was not an appropriate table for a kitchen/living room suite.

the hotel is very clean and seems new. The bed was comfortable and the staff was as helpful as they could be.

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

No worries
    • King Studio

There was a large conference table in our living room (room 121) which was not mentioned to us at check-in

Spacious suite; excellent breakfast; very clean facilities

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

The rooms were very clean.
    • King Studio

Property is still under construction so some of the hall carpets were pretty dirty but the floors that have been completed are really nice.

The rooms were very clean. Nice selection for breakfast.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Unacceptably thin doors in adjoining rooms. Hotel bar closed for reno, room clean and in good repair
    • King Studio

The hotel bar was closed for renovations. There were bags of trash and linens on the hallway floor outside nearly every room. The cook at the breakfast omelet station sneezed and sniffled in the area, so we avoided that completely. The shuttles were not available for several hours at a time. These issues are annoying but not really that big of a deal. The main issue was the noise level. We were given an adjoining room which had paper thin doors separating us from a group of women, and could hear every word they spoke as if they were in the room with us. When we called the front desk to see if we could switch rooms, we were told that because of our "type of booking", we could only stay in an adjoining room. It was unclear whether "type of booking" referred to booking.com, or to Standard King, which is what I had selected and paid for. The noise level was distracting during the day, but became a much bigger problem when the group returned late at night and shrieked and talked for hours. We never heard the neighbors on the other side of our room, so if you manage not to receive an adjoining room the noise may not be an issue for you. For us, it ruined our sleep and therefore our trip the next day. Knowing the front desk knew about our issue and refused to do anything about it, I can absolutely say we would never stay there again.

The room itself was very clean and recently renovated. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The bathroom was bright and spacious. We were able to check in when we arrived a little ahead of schedule, and our first experience with the front desk was friendly and efficient.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Just what we needed, no more, no less.
    • King Studio

For some reason the TV reception on the beautiful Samsung large screen was awful! I only watched MSNBC and CNN so that wasn't really a problem, but watching a movie or series wouldn't have been great.

We stayed here 2 nights for a High School reunion. The venue for the reunion was 'way too expensive, but this was a good value for Westchester County. The room wasn't huge or luxurious but it suited our needs perfectly adequately. Note that the hotel is undergoing renovation so although the hallway carpets were not in great shape, etc I'd expect those things to be fixed. The complimentary breakfast was above average for a freebie. Coffee was Seattle's Best and was excellent which was a big plus for me. I would definitely stay here again if I needed to be in the area.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

A couple small things needed to be fixed: one of the...
    • King Studio

A couple small things needed to be fixed: one of the nightstand lamps wasn’t working; one of the toasters at breakfast wasn’t working, so it made the line of people waiting to use the one working toaster quite long.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Good size room, easy parking and a range of items available...
    • One-Bedroom Suite with One King Bed

There is a bit of work happening so the hotel looked a bit messy in parts.

Good size room, easy parking and a range of items available at breakfast. The staff were all helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

Excellent!

Downside mentioned above.

Quality of room excellent. Parking simple. Location was perfect for us. Evening snack a great idea. On the downside, workmen on site, dirty carpets in general areas of hotel and some areas under construction.

• Reviewed: October 20, 2018

Low price but high quality

Breakfast was okay

Loved the backlit mirror in our bathroom and the shower was nice. Bed was comfortable and staff were considerate with our late arrival. Great dog friendly place and local pizza places offer delivery to the hotel. One of the best low priced hotels that doesn feel cheap

• Reviewed: October 16, 2018

Quiet, comfortable and clean
    • King Studio

The bar area was closed the whole time we were there. They were doing construction and renovating, but that couldn’t be helped.

The room had everything in it that you needed and was updated and clean. The location is close to my sons school, 10 minutes away.

• Reviewed: October 12, 2018

extrotrodinary stay , will come back to stay again
    • King Studio

breakfast a bit earlier , didn't get a chance to have any but over all it was the greatest stay. wish I worked there with such a warm staff .

it was over all the best place I have ever stayed in , staff was excellent

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

Would go back again but would like to see the prices come down
    • King Studio

The hotel was under renovation so there were places in the common areas that showed that. Rooms are always very good, staff is excellent. My WiFi didn’t work. I would say the prices are high.

We Price Match