2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Ohio hotel reviews
  4. Sharonville hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Hyatt Place Cincinnati/Sharonville Convention Center

Reviews of Hyatt Place Cincinnati/Sharonville Convention Center This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

11345 Chester Rd, Sharonville, 45246, United States of America

#3 of 21 hotels in Sharonville

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: January 12, 2019

The mattress was comfortable.
    • Premium Quadruple Room

My children found a pill on the floor in front of the refrigerator. Pool was so chlorinated could barely be in the area and kids could not swim in it.

The mattress was comfortable. Plenty of pool towels available. Nice area. Breakfast buffet was wonderful. The Manager of the hotel accompadated our stay for the pool by deducting the cost and very apologetic. All front desk staff was upset about the pill discovery and the morning staff knew our room number issue prior to me checking out and referred us to their manager stating was unacceptable.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2019

I wouldn't stay here again even if someone paid me to.
    • Quadruple Room - Disability Access

The service when I first checked in was horrendous. We had to change rooms. Then even in our new room my mom found a piece of metal in her bed. You could tell the room hadn't had a deep cleaning in far too long.

I liked the cleanliness of the gym and the pool.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Very enjoyable trip. Facility was in a great location and very clean and comfortable.
    • Premium Quadruple Room

The sliding glass bathroom door should have directions (if it did we missed them) easy to get in but almost impossible to get out.

The room was very accommodating for having children. Roomy and comfortable. The shower with the massage jets was worth the stay in itself.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

A little overpriced but great facilities
    • Premium Quadruple Room

Housekeeping knocked at 8:30 am on a Saturday. Breakfast is just ok I wouldn't say is good enough for a 4 star hotel.

Rooms are clean and well kept. The facilities including pool and fitness center are great.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Good accommodations & breakfast. Staff and manager were wonderful but one bartender was very rude!
    • Quadruple Room - Disability Access

One bar attendant (in the lounge area) was extremely rude and unhelpful and wouldn’t bring our food to the table while it was hot(it was sitting behind the bar). He rolled his eyes at us and told us to wait. Another bar attendant brought us the food and was EXTREMELY pleasant and helpful. Soup was ice cold. Chunks of solid frozen soup in the bowl. He took it back to kitchen TWICE until it was heated properly. Then we couldn’t sleep because the people in roo, next to us were partying LOUDLY til after 3am. We had to call the front desk. The Patton’s were very rude and even said, “aren’t we allowed to party? How did we know anyone was around?!” Staff handled the issue very well. Thank you!

Good breakfast. Manager was excellent. Handled problems well.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

A nice place to stay!
    • Quadruple Room - Disability Access

It takes too long to return the $15 deposit per night. The bar doesn't server draft beer

Rooms were very clean, beds comfy and a large sofa in the room! There was a spa shower in the room! The hotel offers food 24/7. Staff very friendly

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Cozy and relaxing
    • Quadruple Room

Honestly the people working there were my favorite part so polite so friendly made everything really easy I'm quick it's nice to see smiling faces when you come in at 11 tonight

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Failure to communicate

During our stay the power went out. Definitely not the fault of the hotel or the staff, however the way the staff handled it was pretty sad. Nobody told us what was going on, nobody came by with a flashlight or an offer of extra blankets, etc. We were expecting breakfast but with no power there wasn't any. I would have greatly appreciated some kind of food voucher or a referral to another hotel or something! In terms of disaster response, the staff really fell flat. It's like they had no contingent plan for something like that! In the morning there was no hot water (again something that could and should have been communicated). I had kids with me and there is so much more that could have been done to keep us and the other guests more comfortable.

The bed was comfortable and it was very clean.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Overal it was a great experience and I would definitely stay here again in future.
    • Premium King Room

The room had a musty smell when I first arrived...however once I turned the AC on and the smell went away.

I loved the free breakfast and the pillows were wonderful!

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

This is a great location for the Cincinnati Zoo and out of the major rush of the city.
    • Premium Quadruple Room

I went with my two adult children and three year old grandson. I was a little concerned about the sleeper sofa, but it was super comfortable and the room was large. The staff was the best!

The stay was great very quiet and easy to get in and out of
    • Quadruple Room

The bathroom door was a sliding door and would stick shut so we couldn’t close it and the phone in our room didn’t work, and there was no microwave

The stay was great very quiet and easy to get in and out of

• Reviewed: October 5, 2018

Nice place to stay to relax

No jacuzzi

Beds were great, rooms were good! Staff was more than helpful! The hotel needs a jacuzzi for the older population that don’t like the pool:) Breakfast was good for continental.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

Tacky Front Desk Clerk
    • Premium Quadruple Room

The front desk receptionist (Hallie) Was rude, very unprofessional, very unfriendly and did not seem like she wanted to help my traveling companion at all. Frankly, it seemed a bit as if she was being jealous rather than being professional. I don’t think this is called for in this environment since she is working a job for an organization she should be professional above all else

Facilities

• Reviewed: September 9, 2018

The shower was great.
    • Quadruple Room

Housekeeping didn't respect the door sign and knocked on my door three times of my 4 day stay. One night they were cleaning at 9:00 pm and were extremely loud

The shower was great.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Never again at this location.
    • Premium King Room

I had confirmed a room for 5 the night before with a member of the front desk. Upon check-in, we get a room with a queen bed and a pull out sofa. I asked for the front desk member by name and they shun away from my question. I was told that the hotel was sold out and no other accommodations were available. No credit, no apology no nothing. You win some, you lose some.

I liked the cleanliness of the facility and rooms. That's about it.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

Bed was comfortable and the AC worked well.
    • Quadruple Room - Disability Access

Breakfast was not that great: breakfast items were not replenished in a timely manner, which meant that there was very little choice and what items were available were over-cooked. Also, breakfast should be offered until 10AM.

Bed was comfortable and the AC worked well.

• Reviewed: August 15, 2018

Lovely experience
    • Quadruple Room

The beds were firmer than I prefer but weren't totally uncomfortable. The sliding bathroom door was a little weird too.

The staff was wonderful! We felt welcomed and it was a pleasant stay over all. The room was very nice.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

The hotel was in a perfect location to Kong’s island and...

The hotel was in a perfect location to Kong’s island and downtown cincy. The bathroom was amazing! And the bends were comfortable. I will be staying here again!!

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Meh
    • Premium King Room

There is no coffee or other beverages readily available in the lobby. The room hadn't been cleaned thoroughly. There was feces on the toilet from the last people there. The extra blanket was dirty and smelled. The view was poor.

The staff was very nice.

Large rooms plenty of room, excellent bathrooms

House keeping spoke no English, failed to clean and replenish room 2 days out of 3.Defense of hotel fully booked out very busy.

Large rooms plenty of room, excellent bathrooms

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

Great hotel: clean, fresh, peaceful, professional, accommodating, accessible location and relaxing.

Everything was great!

Phenomenal experience at the Hyatt Place! The front desk personnel were exceptional in working through a booking issue on a holiday weekend. They were positive and concerned about our satisfaction. We got way more than we bargained for and left as satisfied customers. Thank you!

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

Take the good with the bad

The price to bring your pet for the night was basically the same price for a night. I was not thrilled. The night time staff was no where to be found. The front desk was left unmanned for 20+ minutes while we waited and eventually just said forget it

We thoroughly enjoyed the property. The morning staff was great and super helpful. It was clean, fresh, and overall a decent stay for the price

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

This is probably going to be our new go-to place when...
    • Quadruple Room

This is probably going to be our new go-to place when we're staying in Cincinnati. Super-modern facilities, actually comfortable seating in the rooms, and an overall great experience!

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

The bed's we're excellent, I slept like a baby!
    • Quadruple Room

I can't speak on anything that I didn't like.. Everything was excellent!😊

The bed's we're excellent, I slept like a baby!!👶.. very clean hotel over all,staff was great made special accommodations for my youngest child. Breakfast was fantastic,everything was fresh. We really enjoyed are stay at the Hyatt.. looking forward towards another stay!😊

• Reviewed: October 9, 2017

Our stay ended up being very nice after we were able to work out the rooms.

When we arrived desk only had one room for us and we had booked 2. They said Booking.com did not send over the second room. Luckily we were there by 3 and the staff honored our 2 room reservation. Was frustrating and embarrassing. Glad we arrived early and staff was accommodating. Not sure I will use this site again. 😩

Room was very modern up to date, clean and spacious. Beds were very comfortable.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2017

Very nice hotel and an excellent value.
    • Deluxe Quadruple Room

Nice spacious, clean, modern rooms with a good bathroom and comfortable beds. It seemed like the rooms were well sound proofed as I didn't hear any other guests and the hotel seemed full.

• Reviewed: October 5, 2017

Great place to stay if you are going to Cincinnati!

There was a reception on the main level on Saturday night. We were on the third floor above it and the bass from the music was way too loud....and no, we did not complain. But the next morning when we mentioned it, the front desk was attentive and said they were still working out the kinks😊 . We understand!

Staff was superb...very helpful when we arrived at midnight. The place is literally brand new and super clean. Bed was very comfortable, room had a fantastic shower!

• Reviewed: July 11, 2017

Nice and comfortable...so convenient and comfy that I stayed an extra night.

Room was really nice and hotel is conveniently attached to the convention center. There is a nice bar/cafe area in the lobby and the breakfast is wonderful. Hot waffles, eggs, bacon, potatoes, etc. Very nice.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2017

Our first room had a leak in the bathroom and the staff...
    • Quadruple Room

The eggs didn't taste that good.

Our first room had a leak in the bathroom and the staff quickly attended our needs and gave us a new room next door.

• Reviewed: January 14, 2019

Cleanliness, friendly staff, location for what we needed

Should invest in higher quality matresses.

Cleanliness, friendly staff, location for what we needed

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

This was one of my favorite stays of all time.
    • Premium Quadruple Room

This was one of my favorite stays of all time. The staff were accommodating and amazing, and the hotel was gorgeous

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

The noise of the dogs that barked .
    • Quadruple Room

The noise of the dogs that barked . Walls were thin.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Great place for great price
    • Quadruple Room

Convenient location, clean room, friendly staff

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

No power, no back up generator.
    • Quadruple Room

No power, no back up generator. No heat and cold shower.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Would not fix shower door after multiple requests.

Would not fix shower door after multiple requests. Attitude

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

Pool water seemed a bit cloudy

Pool water seemed a bit cloudy

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Very pretty

The electricity went out my second night there and didn’t come back on until 11am the next morning.

Very pretty

The food was not good

Food

The food was not good

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

Spacious rooms.
    • Quadruple Room

Breakfast could have been better. Exercise equipment should be checked to make sure works properly.

Spacious rooms.... Location was perfect.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Shower was the best.

Shower was the best. Staff was amazing. Loved the hotel

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Excellent facility, staff & location!

Excellent facility, staff & location!

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

It’s was good

Could hear people thru bathroom vents.

Bed was very comfortable

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

This property is understaffed likely due to the job market...
    • King Room - Disability Access

This property is understaffed likely due to the job market and pay.

• Reviewed: September 8, 2018

Faculty was nice and explained everyhing. Easy to find room Very comfortable place to stay.

Room wasn't what I expected it was better than I expected very clean and comfortable. The drive was ok but i loved it and will stay again.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

We didn’t have any cleanup service during our stay we always...
    • Quadruple Room

We didn’t have any cleanup service during our stay we always had to call down for towels and wash cloths and I had to empty out our trash.

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

Good stuff

Room wasn't ready for check in at 6 pm

Cleanliness and new look

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

My family, young and old, had a wonderful experience during or 4 night stay.

Keep Pool and bar open until 11 instead of closing at 10

The beds were comfy and nice pillows that had great support for the head and neck.

• Reviewed: June 7, 2018

The breakfast hours should be extended until 1030.
    • Quadruple Room

The breakfast hours should be extended until 1030.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Sharonville overnight stay

Great breakfast. Easy access.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Very friendly staff and very clean.

Nothing. It was great!

Very friendly staff and very clean.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

• Quadruple Room

It was amazing will definitely return

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Very nice, we will return next year

No tub or hot tub😟

Convienant to convention center.

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

I will bring my family back. It wasn’t over crowed.

No bathtub

Room sizes for my family. It was cozy. My kids loved it. Going to breakfast was nice.

Beautiful, spacious

Beautiful, spacious

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

The building was clean inside and outside.

The building was clean inside and outside. The room was excellent. The bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

• Quadruple Room

A little pricey for one night

The cleanliness the location and staff also the design

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

I will be back again

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

This was a great recovery from the day before in a sub standard hotel.
    • Premium King Room

Everything was wonderful! The shower was great with three heads that really relaxed us. All of the furniture was modern and very comfortable.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Would definitely stay here again.
    • Quadruple Room - Disability Access

The rooms were very nice and spacious. The staff was very nice and helpful. Great room for the price.

• Reviewed: March 3, 2018

Close to my conference

Room was cold even with heat. The heat was so noisy couldn't hear TV. The beds were super hard.

Close to my conference

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

We were comfortable and happy
    • Deluxe Quadruple Room

There wasn’t anything I didn’t like

The whole room was wonderful . The hotel service was beautiful and their hospitality was amazing .

Pillows were everything

Pillows were everything

• Reviewed: February 12, 2018

The room itself was amazing

The ventilation system wasn't work I g

The room itself was amazing

• Reviewed: January 27, 2018

Wonderful
    • Quadruple Room

Very clean place and nice staff very friendly

• Reviewed: October 21, 2017

great

nice clean room and convenient parking

• Reviewed: October 5, 2017

Awesome! Thanks

No microwave.

Loved the room. Clean, quite, comfortable. Awesome!!!!

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

Short stay, was OK

Bed's are hard.

Clean.

• Reviewed: September 19, 2017

Location location location

Location location location

• Reviewed: August 25, 2017

The hotel was very clean and only about 20 minutes away from...
    • Quadruple Room

The hotel was very clean and only about 20 minutes away from Paul Brown stadium.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2017

Brand new facility that was very nice.
    • Premium Quadruple Room

Free WiFi was weak. To mant other people were on line.

Brand new facility that was very nice.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2017

Everything was great!

Everything was great! and top that off with a great breakfast!

• Reviewed: July 9, 2017

Excellence

N/a

The decor

There are also 44 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

We Price Match