2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Tennessee hotel reviews
  4. Memphis hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Hyatt Place Memphis Wolfchase

Reviews of Hyatt Place Memphis Wolfchase This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

7905 Giacosa Place, Memphis, TN 38133, United States of America

#14 of 136 hotels in Memphis

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Overall: good hotel!
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - High Floor

Please change the mattresses of the sofa cama beds. These ones are too slim even for kids. About location: it is a little bit far from downtown where you have most of Memphis attractions but if you are by car, don`t worry about that. Close to the hotel you have a lot of shopping and restaurants options.

Congratulations for the whole team at Hyatt Place Memphis! Great job on providing a positive customer experience! Nice, polite and available all the time. Great breakfast, too!

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

Enjoyed the hotel and breakfast only downer was the heat. Thankful there was an extra blanket in th
    • Double Bed Room with Disability Acces & Tub

The heat in our room could not be regulated. Temp in the room started at 67 and during the night fell to 63 with the thermostat being set at 74. Really chilly in the morning when we got up.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

The best
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

The staff was great - never been any place with more friendly ready to help/serve in any way they could. The best stay in hotel in long time Excellent Excellent Excellent

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

The staff were very friendly and professional.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - High Floor

The staff were very friendly and professional. The rooms were large, clean and better than expected with very comfortable beds, I especially enjoyed the large lounge in the room.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

It was very pleasant
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - High Floor

Inside pool will be a plus

Staff were very nice and friendly. They were very accommodating and informative especially Donte at the front desk. Our room was clean and spacious. The breakfast was delicious.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

Great place to stay!!!
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - High Floor

Staff was super friendly, the room was great/clean and the breakfast was awesome. It’s on a very good location. We look forward to staying here in the future!!

• Reviewed: September 29, 2018

Love Hyatt Place
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - High Floor

We have stayed at a Hyatt Place in the past and were pleased to find that they all maintain the same great quality! Clean, comfortable beds and great staff!! Would definitely stay again!

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

I would definitely stay here again. Nice facility and great staff.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

Prices were a little high on food and drinks; there were no vending machine option. Pillows on the beds were way too soft.

The staff went above and beyond to make our stay pleasant. Everyone we encountered during our stay were genuinely friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and well maintained.

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

Excellent Staff great hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa bed - High Floor

Staff was very attentive and very helpful from the General Manager, Front desk, Kitchen staff and Housekeeping all were very good. I was dealing with a cold and needed some lemons and hot water it was not problem for the staff to get this form me each time I came down. Great job! Thank you so much I will stay with this hotel again

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

The staff was Amazing and very accommodating!
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

The breakfast was ok. There weren’t a lot of options. The overall condition of the building and its location looked slightly worn down, compared to other locations that I’ve been to (in Nashville and surrounding areas). Then again, Wolfchase Galleria, as a whole, doesn’t look very well kept anymore.

The staff was Amazing and very accommodating! The bed was very comfortable and my room was overall pretty nice. I was able to purchase a few bare necessities from the hotel that I had forgotten back home. Do that was really convenient!

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

The location of the place is the best for me.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

The location of the place is the best for me. And the prices of the rooms great. The staff is friendly always. I stay here each time I'm in Memphis.

• Reviewed: August 10, 2018

The rooms were clean and comfortable, as well as the beds.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa bed - High Floor

The rooms were clean and comfortable, as well as the beds. Breakfast was hot and very good. The staff was amazing, but Donte was so helpful and very professional. Thanks for a wonderful stay.

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

Clean facility friendly staffs and good breakfast
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Our stay at this Hyatt hotel was wonderful! Check-in and out were quick. Staffs were polite and very friendly. Breakfast was really good with a lot of options to choose from. Our room was clean and spacious. We will be staying here again next time we come to memphis👌

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

I was really disappointed in how the stagg treated me after...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

I was really disappointed in how the stagg treated me after I checked in. I booked online, called to verify my reservation and confirm that I was traveling with my dog. I want informed of the $80 pet fee until after I drove 7 hours to the hotel and when I mentioned it at checking the woman got irritated, didn't do anything about it or apologize and both women working the front were rude the entire night after.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

It was ok. I made reservations for October coming up but cancelled them due to this past stay.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

When I checked in late that evening, the room they gave me wasnt cleaned at all bed wasnt made. They did give me another room. The second room toilet was broken. I didnt complain didnt want to move again. Night staff wasnt friendly at all.

The breakfast was great and the location. Bed was comfy.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

The staff was so friendly and helpful , we arrived late and...
    • King Room - Disability Access with Bath Tub

Not a big enough area for breakfast.

The staff was so friendly and helpful , we arrived late and had been driving for 10 hours and ask numerous questions!

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

Great!

Everything was perfect!

Property and rooms were beautiful. Staff was perfect I believe her name was Jen or Jennifer she was very helpful and allowed us to check in early due to our flight arriving early.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

rooms were a good size
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

too much noise/the construction allows the traffic noise from the hallways to filter thru/just not enough sound repression

rooms were a good size

• Reviewed: June 16, 2018

Good sleeping but few amenities.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

Floors were dirty. Not enough towels & soap. Slippery floors in bathroom_ shower. Breakfast offerings rather skimpy.

Bed was comfortable. Nice interior decoration.i

• Reviewed: June 14, 2018

Staff were very friendly and accommodating!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

By our own mistake we thought we would be closer to downtown Memphis but this is at no fault of the staff or property owners at all. A quick Uber ride brought us downtown with friendly drivers both ways.

Staff were very friendly and accommodating! Lobby was very clean and welcoming and our room was very spacious at a great rate. A relief after several days of driving cross country and staying in dinky motels.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

This place is the BOMB!!!!!!!!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

Only thing I’d like in there which is miner, more plugins I had to plug my phone in the next room instead of next to the bed.

Iv got to say out of 100s of hotels iv stayed in, This hotel has to be the best hotel iv ever been an stayed in. Everyone was super friendly and helpful. Loved everything from workout room to the pool. I’ll be staying in this hotel for now on when we r on vacation even in different states. The breakfast was one of the best iv had in a hotel for free.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

My overall stay was excellent.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Lighting in the parking lot needs to be better. The showering system needs to drain quickly.

I didn't get a chance to eat breakfast because I really didn't see anything I wanted. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. I had a walk-in shower and the only problem I had is that the water would drain out too slow causing the water to fill up making me cut the shower off so the water could drain out.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Clean, quiet, comfortable rooms but a bit far from downtown attractions
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Breakfast was very crowded and a bit hectic – but it was a holiday weekend! About 30min from Downtown.

Staff was very nice, room was comfortable, large and quiet.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Room configuration is odd
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

Bathroom feels small. Not divided from beds. Sink is not separated from beds. Tiny room with shower and toilet is uncomfortable. Found hairs in shower. Many chain restaurants nearby but few good local options.

Close to mall. Close to I40.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Most of all the facilities and staff were wonderful. And it is a great location for pet walking.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

We did bring our dog. Unfortunately we were placed on the 5th floor. We didn't like having to get on the elevator every time to take her out, or trudge up and down the stairs each time. But, in fairness, my husband didn't request another lower floor when we got our room.

Room was quiet most of the time even though we were by the elevator. Comfortable bed and temperature of the room I loved the breakfast and especially the "real" plates and stainless, and coffee cups. Staff was always friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Wonderful!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

Really great staff, very friendly and attentive. Breakfast was great and I enjoyed the healthier options, especially since I don't eat eggs. Within walking distance to shopping and restaurants. The beds were firm, but not so firm that they were uncomfortable. Will definitely stay at this property again.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

New to Hyatt Place, Will search for this chain now!
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - High Floor

Amazing staff, updated hotel, excellent breakfast, very pet friendly! We were not traveling on business, but would recommend the rooms as a great setup for business travelers!

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

Would recommend!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

Found a couple ants and a dirty tissue in the room.

The restaurant right across the parking lot and easy access of the interstate exit. Beautiful room.

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

Friendly staff!
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

The staff was amazing! Everyone that we encountered was so pleasant and accommodating. The breakfast was also great. Even though we overslept and got down there at 8:45, we still had plenty of options to choose from.

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

The cable in the rooms suck.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

The cable in the rooms suck. Half the channels didn't come in. I understand they were remodeling, but they turn off the hot water the morning of our departure. The phones are outdated in the rooms and barely worked.

• Reviewed: February 20, 2018

I can’t express enough how satisfied I am with my stay at...

No negatives to report.

I can’t express enough how satisfied I am with my stay at this location. They did have some renovations going on but it was never a bother. Every single staff member I encountered was absolutely wonderful. The rooms were clean and spacious and the beds were very comfortable. If I stay in Memphis again I WILL be back to this location. It has also put Hyatt Place on my radar to book first at any city I visit because of how wonderful my experience was.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

Clean!
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

There were a couple of minor issues, toilet didn't flush well and we got stuck in the elevator, overall we were pleased though.

Clean! Nice room and comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2018

Staff was very friendly and helpful, breakfast was excellent...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

There was construction going on and the rooms need to be maintained a little better cosmetically (which is why construction was probably happening).

Staff was very friendly and helpful, breakfast was excellent, parking convenient and shopping all around.

• Reviewed: January 5, 2018

Too much money for a hotel under construction
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

There was a lot of construction, we moved 2 times, and the price was too high for hotel appearance. The air condition was very noisy

I like the food and Dante's excellent service

• Reviewed: January 4, 2018

i know they are going thru remodel but still need to be attentive to the customers there
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - High Floor

our TV did not work and they said they would get fixed and after numerous calls it still was not fixed and when I went to desk and asked why it wasn't fixed yet and they said it was a wiring problem and couldn't fix it. I had to ask to move to another room they did not offer to do anything. Our room was so cold and never warmed up and night and only one blanket on bed.

Bed was comfortable and clean room. Food was good and the lady in the breakfast room was super nice and very helpful.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

Just ok for the reason I was there
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Lauren the front desk lady needs to be more social I didn’t have hot water for 2 days and I believe there should have been a compensation or discount. I understand the place is being remodeled but, no one see To be real concerned. Elevator trrouble and tv as well The light over the sink is too dark and the fixture should also be cleaned Lots of dust and dead bugs are inside

Breakfast was a convenience to have Lots of stores malls and places to eat around Situated near freeway The room is brand new and comfy A little dark at the sink area Rooms were done promptly Coffee service in the room

• Reviewed: December 26, 2017

It was very nice and comfortable and great staff!
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Breakfast was ok. No bacon.

We loved everything about this property. It's within walking distance to shopping and eating! It was just too cold for a walk this time.

• Reviewed: December 25, 2017

Staff
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

There is no bellhop in a 4 star hotel. I was moving out of town, and had to move here for a couple of days before leaving the town. I had to take the cart 2 times to move my luggage in and out of my room. I didn’t stay in cheaper hotel because I knew they don’t have a bellhop, unfortunately, even this pricy property has no bellhop.

Staff

• Reviewed: December 14, 2017

Very convenient for our purpose of going to Bellevue Christmas program.

Ran out of Chardonnay after two in our group ordered only two glasses. Toilet space in bath is very tight!

Breakfast was good. Staff was very helpful.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2017

Great Hotel! If they would stop parties!
    • King Room - Disability Access with Bath Tub

The only things that I didn't like about the hotel: the blow dryer only had one setting (low)bring your own ladies. I visited Memphis to run in the St. Judes half marathon so Saturday night I was pretty tired after the race and walking in IKEA. Around 12:15 I was awakened by doors slamming and people talking loud enough I could hear the whole conversation. I waited for about half an hour to see if it would stop so I could return to sleep. It did not, so I phoned the front desk. They came up and told the people to keep it down. I tried to go back asleep but the people with the party were using more than one room so every time I dozed off a door would slam (not just shut) the wall would shake. By 2AM I gathered my daughter and checked out before I because too angry and did something that I would later regret. They only charged me for one night, there should be a better way to control people in your hotel.

Newly remodeled rooms, staff greeted every time we walked by. Our room was one of the renovated rooms,it was very nice with a king sized bed and a pull out sofa that was seperated by a small partition. The bathroom and shower were spacious,it also had a small sink near the refrigerator. It was located near shopping and restaurants, you could walk to Joe's Crab Shack.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2017

I love the hotel. Prices should be a lot cheaper while construction is in progress.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

I didn't find out the hotel was under construction until AFTER I had booked. I was hoping the construction workers weren't working on the weekend. They were, and it was not pleasant. Being awakened on Sunday morning around 8:30 a.m. with banging and thumping was horrible.

I've stayed here several times. It is always a great experience except this one time.

• Reviewed: December 1, 2017

Inadequate Compensation
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

The first night we were put in a room that hadn't been renovated. The fridge had to be changed out as soon as we noticed it wasn't working. The room was in dire need of renovation, but most importantly, the airconditioner was malfunctioning and went out blowing only freezing cold air through the night. So, we woke up to a freezing cold room that caused my wife to have a fibromyalgia attack and her arthritis flared up. We were told they couldn't give us even a one night complimentary stay because we booked through Booking.com which is a third party booking. We won't do that again. However, they gave us a free meal from a mainly soup, salad, and cheese menu which wasn't that tasty. They moved us to a newly renovated room that was available when we checked in. We didn't understand why we weren't put in that room from the beginning.

It was very close to our family we visited. Parking was convenient, and the parking lot was clean.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

Absolutely great overnight (or two) hotel.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

The distance from Downtown if you planned on activities, sightseeing in and around Beale Street. It’s 20 miles away.

The hotel was in a great location but it is 20 miles from downtown Memphis. Due to the large number of restaurants just around it this wasn’t a problem if you are just passing through (Joes Crab Shack is across the parking lot). The room was fantastic and super clean. I would choose this hotel over any other in the area.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2017

The Hyatt was a riot!
    • King Room - Disability Access with Bath Tub

The table in my room was broken. The toilet stopped flushing and it constantly ran.

The property was cleaned daily. The rooms were cleaned daily. They were adding more furniture during renovation. It's in a great location right across from the mall and all the stores. Whatever problems you had staff attended to them right away.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2017

Hyatt & Staff Thanks for making our short stay Awesome!

The price!

This location was quiet and right off the highway and close to Everything! Even the mall! You can walk to Several restaurants! The rooms was very clean and comfortable& spacious!The staff was Super! Day and night staff! I woke up to smiles everywhere which started my day off with a Bang! Amber &Denise made us feel so welcomed! And gave us great suggestions about the area! Dontae was great also! I Recommend this hotel!

• Reviewed: November 21, 2017

Good beds.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Undergoing renovations right now which caused some clutter and cleanliness issues but managed pretty well. Did not know this till we got there.... so check out the hotels website if a issue of or you

Good beds..... nice sized rooms

• Reviewed: November 16, 2017

Great experience, perfect location!
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Under construction with renovations, so it was a little noisy. Second elevator was used for construction. Can't wait to see what changes they're making!

Starbucks onsite was great, but the free breakfast was even better! Great property. Would definitely stay there again.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2017

We will be coming back to Memphis every three months and we will stay at Hyatt Place.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

The only thing that I can think of was we did not have a microwave in the room, there was a refrigerator but no microwave.

We were in Memphis for medical reasons and the staff at Hyatt Place made us feel welcome and safe. The rooms were clean. Jeremy, the manager went above and beyond his job description to help us.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2017

Staff was kind.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

Breakfast area was a bit small and thus crowded.

Staff was kind. Huge (event in American standards.) comfy, quiet rooms. Nice breakfast. Plenty of restaurants and shops around.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2017

Not worth the money.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

The TV had a fuzzy picture. The couch was the most uncomfortable and dirty. The couch was so worn out that the cushions wouldn’t sit well. When mentioned to hotel staff, they claim that our room was marked for a new couch in the future. The bedding had blood stains from a nose bleed or something small. The staff promptly replaced all bedding upon request.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2017

Decent Stay!!
    • King Room - Disability Access with Bath Tub

The room could use some updating and I did not like the size of the bathroom. The toilet was deplorable. The closet could be bigger and the hotel bar hours can be longer.

Location and parking was good. The staff was nice and the breakfast was great. The room size was good and bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2017

"There is no place like home." My room didn't make me feel like I was at my home away from home.
    • King Room - Disability Access with Bath Tub

I was not satisfied with the room at all, the bathroom was not cleaned well (the tub drainage system was awful nor was the tub area cleaned well), the bed felt like it has never been changed (it was very flat and hard). The hotel furniture(eating table) was unstable and all dusty and chipped up. I felt like to pay $200+ dollars for 1 night and compared to the other Hyatt's I have stayed it this was by far the worse. I felt more like I was in a Super 8 Motel or like an extended stay style hotel.

I like the location because the mall and eatery places were very close by. The staff was awesome, they were very friendly and informative.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2017

Fine hotel but would prefer better service and an actual restaurant
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

No twashcloths in room. The staff when I ordered food at night were not very friendly and didn't acknowledge or offer anything to drink when I went down to pick up food. Food took much longer than they said over phone.

Selection

• Reviewed: September 15, 2017

The staff was mostly friendly and responsive
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

My room was right next to the elevator which was very loud. The steam from my shower set off the smoke alarm. The person I was travelling with had to change his room because it was covered in pet hair.

The staff was mostly friendly and responsive

• Reviewed: September 2, 2017

3.5
    Won't be back. Period.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

The mattress was so bad we could not sleep. Then the next morning when I went to take a shower, the soap from the last guest was still in the soap holder where it was not cleaned. We both felt sick that we had stayed overnight in a room that may not have been cleaned. Also we wondered if the linen had been changed.

• Reviewed: August 21, 2017

Everything was wonderful! The room and all!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

The men that checked my friend and I in were wonderful! They were very helpful and definitely great at communication with us! They made the beginning of our stay wonderful and very appreciative of everything! Thank you all so much! I believe their names were Rick, Ricardo, and Donta. The young lady Amber at check out was very helpful and patient as well. One of my best hotel stays so far. Keep up the excellent work.

• Reviewed: August 3, 2017

Parking was good.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

Room smelled funny. Like they just sprayed for bugs or something. The room looked nice, it was just the strong smell that we didn't care for...

Parking was good. We walked to dinner.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2017

Staff were friendly.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

Would like to have coffee bar open all day. Also breakfast hours extended and left out a little longer than posted time staff were quick to remove food and beverage right at the time of close even if you were still eating. Bathroom is very dark needs more light.

Staff were friendly.

• Reviewed: June 8, 2017

GREAT HOTEL
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

Had issues with my reservation had me down for a King size bedroom and it was 6 OF US And I had verfication that was sent to me I RESERVED A ROOM WITH DOUBLE BEDS HE TRIED TURNING MY GROUP AWAY TRAVELING ALL THE WAY FROM ST LOUIS MO

Eggs could of better on day 2 of my visit. Beds very comfy

• Reviewed: June 8, 2017

content
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

I don't like the fact that the room I booked was given away because I booked through a 3rd party...uncool

I appreciate how clean it was, the nice staff, and the great food

• Reviewed: June 1, 2017

Happy 36th
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

Efficent, helpful staff. So clean! Tasty breakfast with waffles, fresh fruit, eggs and bacon. Close to Chuckles Comedy House where we went for our 36th Anniversary.

• Reviewed: May 25, 2017

Staff went above and beyond to make this trip thoroughly enjoyable! Thank you!!
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

We enjoyed it all, no suggestions!

Rooms were very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was absolutely delicious and we enjoyed the bar on the main floor. The staff was professional and so personable. We appreciated how they greeted and offered assistance throughout our stay! Great staff!!

• Reviewed: May 23, 2017

Great accommodations
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

Breakfast option for meat on Friday was only a potato and meat dish. I would have preferred to have actual meat choices. Saturday was better with bacon and sausage choices.

The staff provided great customer service, especially Mikala and Donte. They were even nice enough to provide me various dinner choices and recommendations.

• Reviewed: May 10, 2017

The room was a good size.
    • King Room - Disability Access with Bath Tub

The hotel was a 20 minutes drive to town, but we realised that being nearer would have been a lot more expensive and probably noisier.

The room was a good size. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Breakfast was OK.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2017

Amazing!
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - High Floor

A broader breakfast buffet would be beneficial plus more room to seat and eat breakfast.

The staff was so nice, they always were upbeat and made the stay even better! They have back & front access into the hotel which I really liked also. The location was perfect!

• Reviewed: April 19, 2017

Great room.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

This hotel was very nice. The location was great and close to everything... Very clean and comfortable rooms... I will be returning here on my next trip to Memphis.

• Reviewed: April 13, 2017

Taste of luxury at a convenient highway hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

While much of the free breakfast was very good (Greek yogurt, French toast and excellent syrup), the eggs had a strange texture (a small issue but worth noting). Travellers should also know that the location is 20 minutes from downtown Memphis, though it is conveniently located next to a mall.

This Hyatt has all the convenience of a typical hotel on an interstate exit (easy access, free parking), plus the luxuries of a city hotel (nice staff, great beds and towels, hot free breakfast, clean, secure feeling). I would definitely stay again.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2017

I booked the room for
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

I booked the room for 444.3 dollars the first day they took a hundred and 40dollar off my wife card then just for use to get the room i want to pay the hold amount the first day in cash I can down on Saturday and pay one hundred and 44 dollars then on Monday I had to pay 390 hundred dollars I was over charged some one need to look into this me and my wife is very up set at time .i booked for 444 dollars I pay over 674 dollars that not good

I booked the room for

• Reviewed: March 28, 2017

Would stay again, just need a different room lol
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

The bathroom has issues, one outlet didn't work and air was out last night. But they took care of most of the issues quickly and did handle situations well and to our satisfaction.

Breakfast was good variety, beds were soft, the staff handled issues and treated us like family.

• Reviewed: March 28, 2017

New Hyatt member
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

I wish they had better coffee, a bigger restroom, and waffles other then that the stay was great.

I loved the staff, Donta was great and inviting! He was the reason why me and my boyfriend signed up for the rewards program.

• Reviewed: March 22, 2017

Amazing service, good breakfast, well located.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

Shower bath curtain does dot avoid moisture on the ground of the bathroom.

Breakfast is good, comfort is good, service is awesome. Price is a bit expensive, but worth.

• Reviewed: March 17, 2017

Great Stay Away From Home
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

There was no microwave in the room so I had to go down to the lobby to warm up food. Also there are no vending machines. Only beverages available are the ones sold in the lobby and they were a bit pricey.

Great Location!! This hotel is close to great eatery and shopping and not far from downtown. My room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was helpful and housekeeping was prompt and diligent. Will definitely stay again and recommend to anyone traveling to the Memphis area.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2017

Happiness thrives here
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - High Floor

The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff made the stay for us. They were so kind and had a smile and greeting every time I passed them. Thank you for the amazing trip.

• Reviewed: March 11, 2017

Now I will always stay at the Hyatt no matter were I Travel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

The next morning was a little noisey. But thats expected i guess ppl were leaving and slamming doors. And Staff cleaning rooms.

I liked the beds they were so comfy. I also enjoyed the room was a great size a nice couch. I love they had a desk and a table to eat at.

• Reviewed: February 26, 2017

Comfy (:
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Beds were very comfy along with the pillows and I felt like the room itself was big and not all crammed up. Help was given to us when we needed it, and the front desk person was also extremely friendly. I'm pretty picky when it comes to hotels and this one was good for me for the short amount of time we were there.

We Price Match