2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Tennessee hotel reviews
  4. Memphis hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Hyatt Place Memphis Primacy Parkway

Reviews of Hyatt Place Memphis Primacy Parkway This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

1220 Primacy Parkway, Memphis, 38117, United States of America

#23 of 136 hotels in Memphis

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

A/c didn't work bar area was nice to have but they...

Breakfast time

A/c didn't work bar area was nice to have but they couldn't mix a drink for nothing. An breakfast should start earlier than 7 folks get up early an have to be at places before 7 so we didn't even get to enjoy the breakfast

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Pleasant
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bed was so high off the floor that I needed to jump up to get in bed. It was not easy and if I had accidentally rolled over & fell out could have been hurt.

The staff was quite friendly & helpful. The Gallery Bar was good but it would be nice to have a full service restaurant for lunch & dinners.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Disappointing and feeling like I wasted money.
    • High Floor King Room with Sofa Bed

I have never given a bad review to any hotel before; however, there were two pubic hairs in the bathroom sink when we got there, no soda machines or ice machine, there were cookies at the front that the clerk told us about when we checked in and when my son went to get one, we were told they were $4.37 each. They had drinks for sale, but I couldn’t spare a kidney to afford one. When we went to the car to leave, there was some sort of tree sap all over my car and the parking lot around the spots near the tree. When I booked I asked for a upper floor room and we were given a first floor room. I wouldn’t go back.

The included breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Comfy hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Probably the proximity to Memphis. It is a good 15 - 20 minute drive on the freeway to get into Memphis. Memphis does have many parking areas for about $10 all day so we did this.

The place was clean and comfortable. Great gym and pool area. Breakfast was also good with real food, eg not too much processed food! Plenty of parking also. Room also had a lounge which was good to relax on.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

Clean hotel, good breakfast, but poor staff
    • High Floor Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

I book through booking at 148.01 a night. Upon leaving I did not received any type of recite like I always have. When I got home and called for a recite to be email to me I saw that I was charged 171.56. When I called the hotel to inquiry why I was charged more when I booked for the other price they stated it was for taxes. I contacted booking and they stated they see the over charge and to submit a claim. When booking contacts the hotel the story change to that I book for 2 people and instead I had 4 people in the room. I did not have four peoples in the room. It was only me and my brother. How could they come up with this. When I check in it was only me and when I checked out it was only me. My brother did not even sleep in the other bed he slept on the couch so it was only one bed unmade. How do you come up with that type of assumption? Not to mention when I called a week before arrival, they stated my reservation was cancelled.

• Reviewed: September 7, 2018

Disappointed

My room was serviced 1 time during the 4 nights my wife and I were at the property , this after going to the front desk after it was not serviced after the first night , I was told that the " come back later " sign was on the door , which was a complete fabrication for my wife and i removed it when we left the property at approximately 11am , we were at LAX Hyatt Place for 15 days before checking into this property and we functioned the same their , we spoke to the manager on the morning of the 3rd day of our stay and she apologize and that lead to the one service during our stay , we have stayed at Hyatt Place in Miami , Charleston , LAX , New Orleans and Atlanta functioning in the same manner with no problem with service

The location and the mangers concern in reference to the problem

• Reviewed: August 9, 2018

The room was large and comfortable.
    • High Floor King Room with Sofa Bed

The check in process was odd. When I arrived, I was not asked for a credit card and the desk clerk walked away to physically check to see if there was a room ready, despite our reservation. The next morning when I went to check out, the hotel had no record of my stay, with records showing that I was a "no show," despite having keys to the room. After half an hour of waiting through the confusion of check out, the property could not provide a receipt and I was charged twice for the room. The charges were resolved, but it was quite a hassle and slowed down our travel time. Through all of this, the staff was very friendly, but the morning attendant blamed the night staff for the issue. It seems that there are some inconsistencies in training.

The room was large and comfortable. The lobby was clean and welcoming and the location was in a safe suburban neighborhood. The staff was extremely courteous.

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

Embarrassing
    • High Floor Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

The mold on the side of the tub. The sink faucet was broken. The elevator was broken. The breakfast food ran out. There was no coffee at 9 am??? Hotels without breakfast don't run out if coffee. They couldn't give us any toilet tissue. It took 30 minutes to get toilet tissue.

The door knob.

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

Clean property upon arrival, met by friendly/welcoming...

Only issue I had was housekeeping not giving us enough time to respond to her before barging in our room. Thank heavens the top lock was on.

Clean property upon arrival, met by friendly/welcoming staff, and great location. We only stayed 1 night but it was enough to definitely rebook for next visit.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

Nice big rooms.

Nice big rooms. The breakfast buffet was legit, much better than some of the other places I stayed. Staff very helpful in accommodating a room change. I reacted to some cleaning chemicals in the room. They also let me know I could request a naturally cleaned room when I book in the future. Thank you!!

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

Paid a little more for the booking but it was worth it.
    • High Floor King Room with Sofa Bed

Wierd eating breakfast in the same room as front desk

Paid a little more for the booking but it was worth it.Many local plsces to eat and shop nearby. Very modern and clean.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

My air conditioner didn’t work.

My air conditioner didn’t work. We changed rooms still had the same issue. I didnt bother reporting as it appears other customers was having the same issues. There breakfast was amazing.

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

I don’t pay good money for this type of service
    • High Floor Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

The air conditioner wasn’t working properly and the manger on duty blames me and my family saying that we froze the unit and basically called me a lie by saying we did something to it my family and I travel a lot and never experienced nothing like this then when maintenance showed up they told us the bed was blocking the air and gave us a industrial blower fan in the room and told us the hotel was booked so basically deal with it the manager acted as if she could of cared less about the situation

just a basic hotel

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

Great facility.

Powdered eggs were tasteless. Eggs and pancakes were served lukewarm and turned cold before I could finish eating them. Consider adding another premium movie channel.

Great facility. Great hospitality. Thanks to noise free hallway and efficient sound absorbing walls our sleeping accommodations were quiet and relaxing. Comfortable bed. Breakfast with variety. Great robust coffee. Wall Street Journal and USA Today Newspapers were big pluses.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2018

Needs Improving

Food to expensive you have to go to the 3rd floor for ice if the machine don't work you have to go to 5th floor very inconvenient when you on the 1st floor someone on my floor was smoking weed room air conditioner did not keep room cool kept cutting off told front desk but did nothing bathroom very very tight

Bed was very comfortable room was good size loved the breakfast

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

The Hyatt will be our first consideration with every trip to Memphis.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff was friendly and always helpful. The rooms were the best I've seen in years. The area of the hotel has ample restaurants and stores. Easy access to the highway and local streets.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Breakfast was good.

I’ve stayed here before and hotel seems beat up/time to replace hall carpets.. gym was dirty and no one seems to attend to it

Breakfast was good... they tried to have something a bit different each day

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Thank you for rising above my expectations!!!

I had to leave....

The staff, especially Jazzman, was over the top! She has a unique ability to make you feel like you’re family. Everything about her is truly genuine. Also, Rebecca was extremely sweet and helpful. Both women were extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and kind. The process of checking in and out were both a breeze. I think it only took a minute each time. We stayed for a week and we loved every minute. The breakfast was incredible. The ladies in the kitchen and in the lobby were great! The variety was nice and fresh. If anyone is thinking about where to stay in Memphis, please go by and give this hotel a try. I promise, you will be satisfied with this hotel. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to let you all know how wonderful you all are!!! Lou Ann and Fam

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

Was in Memphis to be with my son through his malignant brain tumor surgery.
    • High Floor Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

Location were somewhat inconvenient, but overall a great stay.

Location was good. Facility was clean and well-maintained. Stay off his world trained and welcoming

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Very enjoyable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

If the hotel transportation was better, we would have saved time getting to our tours.

Loved the room. Breakfast was great and so was the spinach salad we had for dinner one night.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Delicious breakfast with a lot of options.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room/ 4th floor smelled musty. I couldn't turn the air down any lower. The fitness room was hot.

Delicious breakfast with a lot of options. Plenty of towels and pillows. Filtered water and towels in the fitness room were a nice surprise.

• Reviewed: May 10, 2018

It was clean.
    • High Floor Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

No issues. I was told I couldn’t get a receipt at checkout due to booking thru booking.com. She was probably New. It did get taken care of

It was clean. Breakfast was great

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

All and all it was a great stay and I definitely will book there again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Booked a double bed room and they were a little smaller than I expected, but very comfortable.

The staff was awesome. Extremely friendly and attentive. The room was large, clean, and nicely decorated. A convenient location for our stay in Memphis.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

This was perfect for business! If I needed a place to stay again, Hyatt would be my first choice.

The eggs and pancakes at breakfast weren’t all that great but it’s complimentary so, it’s all good!

The bed was very comfortable and the shower water was amazing!

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Great!!

Great location to restaurants, shopping, and easily access to the I240, and 385 Bill Morris Pkwy. Great business district. The bed was comfort, nice and clean room. It was a great stay and I would definitely stay again!!

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Beds were comfortable, breakfast was good, and the staff was...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bathroom was a little compacted. Door open inward so it was weird fit to use restroom.

Beds were comfortable, breakfast was good, and the staff was very accommodating. Loved that they had real dishes for breakfast and in the room for cups.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

My stay was comfortable. I was pleased with all service that your hotel offered.

The front desk person Billie was very nice helpful. He greeted me and my family. He asked us the reason for our stay and when we told him he was very nice and welcoming.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

Everything was exceptional

I didn’t like that housekeeping were still cleaning rooms after 5:00/6:00 p.m. While relaxing being interrupted but the good outweighed that little issue

Everything was exceptional

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

They need to improve
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast was a mess. Not enough food, plates, forks, floor and tables were dirty. There were tons of guests and the staff was not prepared. Staff was also dismissive and seemed like they didnt care

Beds and the shower are great! The room tidy and clean.

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

The room was really clean and the staff were really friendly.
    • High Floor Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

The breakfast was ordinary and the room could not accommodate the people there were not enough tables we even saw a family come in from outside to meet friends and eat whom were not staying at the hotel

The room was really clean and the staff were really friendly.

• Reviewed: March 31, 2018

Breakfast wasy good.
    • High Floor Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

AC and fridge kept us up with noise all night. Mattresses we're uncomfortable and the design of the room was poor. The bathroom sink is right across from the beds.

Breakfast wasy good. Staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

Decent hotel with great location.

Breakfast was not good and staff was overwhelmed making it. Also ran out of oatmeal early and staff said that was it.

Checkin process was quick and staff was friendly!

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

A very happy accident
    • High Floor Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

We had a lovely view of the La Quinta next door but we weren't there for the view so it wasn't really an issue. The only real complaint we have is that a group seemed to be having very loud birthday party a couple rooms down from us. The hotel has quiet hours (which is amazing) but we decided to wait until we started to fall asleep almost an hour after quiet hours in hopes they would quiet down. Unfortunately they didn't and it took calling the front desk twice (an hour apart) before anyone was sent to ask them to try to keep it down.

Honestly we travel a lot. We stay at a lot of hotels. This might win as the best room we've ever had. We booked a room with a pull out couch simply because all the normal double rooms were sold out. It was a very happy accident. It's the first time my very picky travel partner has ever complimented my room selection. The room was clean and spacious. I always love continental breakfast and they had a good selection of food. The rest of the facilities were clean and there wasn't any outside noise that we could hear in our room. The front desk attendant even excused my brain dead response when we first arrived and couldn't remember the phrase 'check in'.

• Reviewed: March 24, 2018

Great place to stay!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The only thing this hotel lacked was a microwave in the room. With all the great restaurants around, we came back with left overs, but ended up throwing them out because there was no way to reheat them! Otherwise, everything was perfect!!

The hotel is located just east of the I-240 off the Poplar exit. It is next to the St. Francis Hospital, but we never heard emergency vehicles go by. The first impression was the staff! They were excellent, very friendly and helpful! The location was perfect! Plenty of restaurants and shops close by, including a Target Store! I fell in love with the mattress and pillows and now I'm trying to find them online for my bedroom! The room itself was large, very roomy and comfortable! It had a small refrigerator, wet bar, desk with a nice chair, and a comfy couch in the living area. There was a large tv that was on a swivel, so you could watch shows in the living room and the bedroom area. The room is very quiet...we couldn't hear any neighbors! We got in late and we were hungry and tired. The hotel has a 24/7 kitchen and bar!! It hit the spot without having to find a restaurant late at night! They also have a small market where you can purchase waters, sodas, snacks, and things that you might have forgotten to pack! I would absolutely stay here again on my next trip to Memphis.

• Reviewed: March 16, 2018

My stay was nice.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

This is more for booking.com I didn’t like how when I got there, it was an extra $25 more than what I thought we was going to pay. I think things like that should be more included, because I was a bit surprised.

I liked that the staff was nice. I loved how homey the room was.

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

It was clean, but I won't go back because of the attitudes of the desk staff.
    • High Floor Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

The desk staff put us in the wrong room. We never would have known. They called at 11pm, woke me up, told me I was in the wrong room, but they weren't going to move us and hung up. Because my sleep was disturbed, I could not go back to sleep until 3 am. I had to wake at 6:30, so it was pretty upsetting. When I talked to the clerk upon checkout, she did not seem concerned about it and handed me my bill.

The room was very clean.

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

The overall cleanliness of the hotel and the room.
    • High Floor King Room with Sofa Bed

No microwave available in the room and having to go downstairs to use one was a minus for me.

The overall cleanliness of the hotel and the room. It was peaceful and quiet.

• Reviewed: February 22, 2018

Overall great experience!
    • High Floor Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

The pancakes were super dry and the fruit had a bad taste to it. We figured it was were it had water in the bottom of the bowl and it was sitting in it.

We loved the amount of choices you had for breakfast. Fast check-in and check-out. Very clean. Nice and friendly staff.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2018

The room was good size and it was clean, but will not re-book due to staff faults and rudeness.
    • High Floor Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

I booked 2 months in advance and when we got there we could not check in even though it was 2:45 and check in was at 3. We sat down in the lobby and right at 3 I went to the desk then was told it would be 3:30 before we could get a room because they were not clean yet. Check out time is at noon so I know they had time to clean them before 3. Even though I had a reservation I had to be put on wait because there was other people in front of me. If I have a reservation I feel I should always be able to get my room as soon as I am there since I am paying good money for it and booked so far in advance. Secondly, The staff was not all too nice. I stood around for 10 minutes while the desk clerk was standing 10 feet away talking to a friend, and when she noticed, she loudly said "They can wait." How rude! I will not re-book if we have to stay in town again.

The room was nice size and the shower stayed hot when running. The room stayed a good temp.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2017

My husband and I just needed a couple quiet nites away. This hotel was perfect.

The only thing I had an issue with was the elevators had issues. ( only one was working).

I liked the fact there was a bar, restaurant, and pretty much everything you may have needed right at your fingertips. I WOULD BOOK THIS PLACE AGAIN!

• Reviewed: November 8, 2017

Won't stay again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room could have been cleaner, bed was hard. Was told there was a 24 hour eatery on the property when booking room, there was even signage in the room about ordering anytime.... I knew I would be hungry when we arrived, no time to stop to eat, was told when we arrived at around 1:30 AM that the kitchen was closed. Only 1 elavator working, so we mostly used the very dirty smelly stairs..

The breakfast was good. Coffee was great

• Reviewed: October 21, 2017

Very good, would stay here again.

Only one lift (elevator) working, the whole time we were there - "being fixed tomorrow" never came!

What are Genius perks - wasn't offered any! However, this is a good hotel at a reasonably price. Rooms were comfortable and clean, beds especially were very comfortable. Nice pool for a quick dip at the end of a hot day, good breakfast with lots of choice of hot and cold food for all tastes. A little out of town, but in a safe area with good restaurants nearby. Downtown Memphis is a 15 minute drive via the Interstate, about the same for Graceland, so, overall a good place to stay.

• Reviewed: October 11, 2017

Nice comfortable, clean accommodations with friendly staff!

Having to leave...

The front desk staff one employee in particular, Rebecca, was fantastic she was friendly and accommodating she had a warm smile that made you feel like part of the family. Rebecca was able to check my family in a little early which made tired travelers Very happy, she also was knowledgeable about local attractions and great places to eat since my group had a bunch of foodies in it... Overall this has been one of my most enjoyable stays at any hotel Thanks to Rebecca’s professionalism and exceptional customer service.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2017

My overall stay was great!
    • High Floor Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

I didn’t like that there was no alternative in meat choices. Only pork items were offered. I wish they offered turkey bacon or turkey sausage for individuals who do not consumer pork.

The bathroom was extremely clean which is very important to me. The pancakes and variety of tea were perfect.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2017

It was very clean I heard no one conversation in the hallway...

The breakfast staff workers had a nasty attitude the elevator was very slow but overall it was great

It was very clean I heard no one conversation in the hallway while I was in my room. the housekeeper was very nice. the breakfast was awesome

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

First and foremost, the staff was AMAZING.

The only issue during my stay was that one of the elevators was out of order, causing a bit of a wait for those unable to climb stairs or with heavy luggage.

First and foremost, the staff was AMAZING...EXCELLENT customer service from beginning to end. My room was spacious, well maintained and impeccably clean. A variety of options were available for breakfast. Overall, it was a wonderful stay and I will definitely book again!

• Reviewed: September 21, 2017

Nice room, poor breakfast
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was no room to sit for breakfast and the selection was poor. The facilities were somewhat outdated.

The room was large and clean. Beds were very comfortable.

• Reviewed: September 21, 2017

Horrible bed, no microwave in room, several things are different from web site!
    • High Floor Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

My bed was wore out! My grandson and I both kept ending up in the middle of the bed,because there was such a break down of the mattress in the middle! A big dip! No microwave in the room, one bar of soap and 3 sinks! 1 little trash can! I was extremely disappointed! This place definitely isn't as nice as it's portrayed on it's web site!

• Reviewed: September 16, 2017

Classic chain hotel next to highway
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Pool right next to parking lot, old structure

Large room with lounge area, a lot of space for luggage,etc, a bit outdated, classic chain hotel, nothing special but everything you needed fir 1night, rich complementary breakfast;

• Reviewed: September 10, 2017

It was an enjoyable and relaxing stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bathroom space was too small and it made me feel claustrophobic when I closed the door. There was no microwave. when we arrived there was no iron and the desk chair's arm was broken

I liked the dining area with the home like plates. The eggs were delicious. The lighting in the room was nice and the pull out sofa was a nice extra for sitting. The hotel was quiet and the guests and staff all smiled and treated you special..

• Reviewed: September 4, 2017

Hotel overall was nice....good food for breakfast, clean, parking was close, in a quiet neighborhood
    • King Room - Disability Access with Bathtub

The price for the room our second night was way too high but that was not the Hyatt's fault. I had trouble with the booking process.... and the hotel staff couldn't change it, so we were stuck with paying a lot more for the same room the second night 🙁

Breakfast was quite good -fresh fruit, good coffee, milks, juices, hot choices, including hot cereal

• Reviewed: August 28, 2017

Would not stay here again hotel need updates

No microwave in room but did have refrigerator but it needed to be defrosted. The sink was backing up when you brushed your teeth or washed your face. The shower and toilet had very little room in between them also. On second night there was a dog in another room and air conditioner was loud.

Location was ok but we were in Germantown not Memphis

• Reviewed: August 20, 2017

It was overall good
    • High Floor Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

The sink in our first room leaked badly. Because of this, we were asked to move to another room. We had to pack up everything and move...thankfully it was to the room next door. The pillows were not firm enough, had stiff neck when I checked out.

Staff was very polite, I appreciated the onsite laundry room.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2017

NOT ENJOYABLE

dining area way too small for the amount of guests in the hotel. Staff very unhelpful, took me 5 times back and forth to the check-in desk with concerns of my room key not working only to be told" rooms that end in 3 you have to push up in order for the door to unlock" and I was supposed to know this how? . Encountering staff in the hallways and common areas, not very friendly, more interested in what was going on on their cell phones( and yes they were working, or supposed to be and not on break) bed sheets were terribly wrinkled like someone had just slept on them and floors were not vacuumed or if they were not recently because you the previous guests must have had pets with fleas.

price

• Reviewed: July 28, 2017

Terrible
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Ac didnt work. Staffbpromised me a complimentary 2 free day stay at any hyatt for changing my rooms 3 times which they told me id recieve in the mail and i never did.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2017

The breakfast area gets crowded!
    • High Floor Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

The breakfast area gets crowded!!! We went at various times both mornings and still struggled with the bottleneck of the breakfast area. They were out of. Bowls, plates, silverware, and napkins and it took a long time for these items to be restocked. There really isn't a lot of seating. We had to wait for other families to finish. As well, if you have any food allergies, it's very hard to find items to eat.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2017

Great place to stay with kids or for an extended stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Nothing. Its perfectly located, dead center of Memphis, great breakfast, great room.

The layout of the room is perfect. We had 2 adults and 3 kids and you couldn't design it any better.

• Reviewed: July 14, 2017

Better than most 5 stars I have stayed in.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Beds - we would have benefited from one x kingsize bed, rather than two x doubles but we soon adapted into what was a very comfortable sleeping area.

Location was perfect, much better than staying downtown. Very central to Graceland, airport and only 20 minute drive to Beale St. Easy walk to nearby eateries and felt safe doing so. Staff were so friendly and helpful. Will return here again and again. Breakfast food was impeccable. Better than many 5 stars I have stayed at.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2017

Excellent hotel!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Can't think of anything. They were super busy with multiple sports teams staying there. Even with that going on we never had a problem getting what we needed.

Loved everything about this place. Great room, great food, great staff, and nice pool. Also in a great location for us.

• Reviewed: July 7, 2017

Great except the bed
    • High Floor King Room with Sofa Bed

The bed was like a rock. My husband and I both had back problems the next day.

The staff members were friendly and very helpful. The cleanliness was fantastic. The room was quiet and spacious. We even had a refrigerator! Breakfast was plentiful, delicious, and hot. They really had everyone covered with choices.

• Reviewed: June 27, 2017

Great place for families.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

only complaint was room could have been a little cooler but temp was a hair warmer than I liked but I prefer my room like an igloo lol An have hot flashes and a broken back with a back brace on so could've just been me haha oh An did have some kids next door that were very loud In halls An knocking on door At 12:00am leave but made complaints to front desk n they took care of them so not their fault nessessarily could have happened anywhere but they did put stop to it.

Very nice room location etc.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2017

Great breakfast and location
    • High Floor King Room with Sofa Bed

I wish there would have been a tub but that was my bad at not seeing that before confirming the room. I didn't realize when booking the room how big Memphis is, so I would say it was out of the way to get to things but I was ok with that because the hotel is located in a very safe area. I did not feel safe in all the places we went in Memphis.

My lady checking us in was amazing. She gave me all kinds of tips about what we should see and when. Breakfast was great. There was a breakfast burrito that was amazing. The room was nicely situated and we were 2 adults, 2 kids (7 and 3) and a 7 month old in a crib. There was a Target close by and an amazing pizza place literally behind the hotel.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2017

Quick and efficient to the hospital
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

parking was a little cramp, walking around the neighborhood & motel did not feel safe. because of location ( it backed up next shops} and not a lot pedestrian areas.

cleanliness of room and update décor in room

• Reviewed: June 20, 2017

Friendly staff but not so clean room
    • High Floor Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

Although the staff were extremely friendly, I didn't like seeing the mold in the bathroom (around the tub) as well as the rust from the shower fixture. The light fixtures needed to be wiped down. The carpet on the sixth floor hallway and in the room desperately needed to be clean. It was funky! Basically, if the staff would do a bit more "Detailed" cleaning then the hotel would keep me as a customer.

I appreciated the kind and helpful staff. From the time I checked-in until I left the staff was absolutely wonderful! I can't remember all of the staff names but they were great! Brianna came to our car to help carry a heavy watermelon to our room. Everyone was friendly! The breakfast was nice! The staff made sure that the guests were comfortable and the food was available.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2017

Size and layout of room was nice.

There was no hot water the night we stayed there.

Size and layout of room was nice. The room was clean. The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was very good.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2017

Bed was very comfortable.
    • High Floor King Room with Sofa Bed

TV was blurry/staticky. A/C couldn't maintain a temperature. It went back and forth between slightly too hot and slightly too cold. The hallways and especially the elevator were always hot.

Bed was very comfortable. Room was clean.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2017

Massive clean room!

Very far from Beale street (approx 20-25 min drive) we had a ground floor room so were woken up every morning at about half 6 to staff.

Massive clean room! King size bed and breakfast included at no extra cost

• Reviewed: May 22, 2017

The entire staff of this hotel was extremely professional...
    • High Floor Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

One of the two elevators did not work the entire 9 days I was there. Other than that, it was perfect.

The entire staff of this hotel was extremely professional and super nice. I will stay here everytime I am in town and will tell everyone I know about it.

• Reviewed: May 10, 2017

Pleasant stay

It is a bit of a distance to Beale and fed ex forum but Lyft was always there within minutes and much cheaper than a cab.

The beds and pillows were super comfy and didn't have that horrible bleach smell. The room was quiet and well laid out. Breakfast was fantastic for hotel fare.

• Reviewed: May 9, 2017

Comfortable and friendly!
    • High Floor Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

It was a little hard to find in the dark and there wasn't much around the hotel, nothing within walking distance as far as I could tell. A couple of miles away was a very nice shopping area but it would be a very long walk.

The Breakfast was very good, hot and tasty. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, the morning manager was extremely friendly, he was out visiting with the guests.

• Reviewed: May 5, 2017

A great experience.
    • High Floor Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

The seating for breakfast is crowded. They could use additional seating but overall it was durable.

The experience was great. The staff was knowledgeable about the city and provided great service. We will return to this hotel on our next visit to Memphis.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2017

Okay for a short stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

We had a request concerning the bill which they promised to solve by the morning. We are already home now, and they still have not returned to us.

At check-in the staff were friendly. It was nice they had a fitness room, even though it is quite limited in its offerings. The pool is nice too, though by the evening it had gathered quite a lot of mosquitoes. The room was spacious and clean. There was plenty of parking. The breakfast was fine as well.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2017

Just about everything you would need.

There was not enough clean tables to sit at. Not many people seemed to be cleaning up so some people had to stand or sit at the bar. I'm sure we went during the busiest time though.

the different variety everyday was great!

• Reviewed: April 9, 2017

Comfortable Rooms and Friendly Staff

I wish they would provide hotel chocolate or tea in the rooms instead of just coffee. No everyone is a coffee drinking. Not deal breaker though.

The beds were comfort, free breakfast was very good and the staff was very helpful. They assisted with every question and needs we needed. Very enjoyable experience. Thank you!

• Reviewed: March 27, 2017

Opinion of old white woman
    • High Floor King Room with Sofa Bed

American flag was hung under a pine tree, not to top of pole and hung up in the tree. The MOD looked at it apologised and did nothing. Won't stay here again for the disrespect of our flag.

Comfy bed. Large room.