2. USA hotel reviews
  3. New York State hotel reviews
  4. Buffalo hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Hyatt Regency Buffalo

Reviews of Hyatt Regency Buffalo This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

2 Fountain Plaza, Buffalo, NY 14202, United States of America

#15 of 23 hotels in Buffalo

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: January 19, 2019

We’ll be back for sure

The maid woke us at 8:30 am to clean the room. That was not cool

Jim the downstairs bellman went the extra mile and gave us a ride to our dinner as there weren’t any taxis at the time. Very much appreciated

• Reviewed: January 14, 2019

As expected
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room had very dated décor and equipment. Example: no USB to charge phone; chipped paint on bathroom cabinet, furniture etc.

Staff was friendly and efficient. Good value. Good location. Good services and amenities

• Reviewed: January 12, 2019

The location was nice but the room was cramped with and over-sized TV.
    • Queen Room

The room was cramped. The TV was too big for the dresser, which blocked the mirror behind it. Also, since the TV was on the dresser, you were forced to lay on your left side to watch it. In addition, the bathtub drain was plugged and I had to take a shower in 3 inches of water! I didn't swim in the pool because the pool looked stagnate and murky along with the room being dimly lit.

I like the location. It was perfect for watching the ball drop and fireworks. I like the lobby/bar.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2019

Wonderful. Even for my 3 yr old.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bathroom in my room, room service seemed to miss cleaning the sink. I choked it up to the fact that there's so many rooms an a limited time. People are entitled to mistakes. Makes us human...

Bed was beyond comfortable

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

Not horrible but not sure if id stay again. 🤷‍♀️
    • Queen Room

The fact that a queen bed is 2 twin beds put together, anything smaller then that isnt a queen. I paid for a queen bed to sleep in, but he room 340 is NOT a queen, in fact it is only a full size bed. The staff argued with me and said it was a queen. I wasnt happy.

The waffles were amazing

• Reviewed: December 31, 2018

Central downtown location.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was not the best and was not super clean. It had not been vacuumed, and the coffee station was not fully stocked. I would not book a double room again as the beds were super small.

Central downtown location. Easy to walk to Key-bank and Harbour Place. We found some little cafes/restaurants that were pretty good in the area. Bit of a commute to New Era field but taxi and Uber options are plentiful. Staff were friendly. Came for a Beauts game, Sabres game and Bills game, and the property location worked for us very well.

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

Overall a very nice hotel

The room was so hot I did not sleep well. Could not figure out the thermostat. I considered sleeping in the restaurant.

The food was good and service was excellent. The restaurant was very cold but the server brought a little heater over.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

Disappointed!
    • Huron Suite

See above for complaints!

The pull out sofa in our sweet was terrible! Mattress had springs poking through and very uncomfortable, cheap thin mattress! And we needed that as a bed for someone. They ended up sleeping on the floor with the couch cushions. Not impressed! And the heater only blew cold air. It was freezing. We also called for extra blankets and sheets for the sofa bed and got a sheet and a thin blanket given to us. Like really! We have stayed with hyatt before and do like them. But this was not a great experience. And she. We made our complaints nicely we received no real reaction from staff.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

It was very clean.

The room was alittle warm. But they brought us a fan up to our room

It was very clean. Staff was nice. We got to the hotel early and we got our room almost 3 hours early

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Great location, nice hotel.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast could have been included in the room price.

A great hotel with a grand reception and Starbucks on site. Perfekt to explore downtown and go to the Keybank Arena - the train goes there and is free.

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

A fantastic and memorable stay thanks to the hotel staff .

The bed was fine . The bathroom needs a special mirror for women , the furniture needs updating , and the bedside lights are confusing .

The staff makes the hotel : the servers, the housekeeper , the valet parkers, the front desk and management . All were super and friendly . They are the main reason we will return !!

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

Great location and easy parking options.

Only negative thing would be no included breakfast.

Great location and easy parking options. Great rooms with a view and comfortable bed. Friendly staff, and a heated roof top pool with views of the city.

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

I came in late.

I came in late. The manager at the front desk had to step away to assist another customer. So the chef was at the front desk. He was pleasant and helpful until the manager was able to check me in. The manager was also very pleasant as was all staff I encountered. I had a great room, it was spotless. I'll be back!

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

A thoroughly enjoyable stay with perfect location.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and City View

Exactly what I would expect from a Hyatt and I wasn't disappointed. Check in was a breeze and my room was ready and in perfect condition. The breakfast buffet was outstanding and well worth the cost.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

I will never stay again. Didn’t get what I wanted from a hotel

No parking, had to pay for a parking garage, wanted a place with a pool, it was closed due to repairs. The front desk gave us a room key that someone else was staying in, so I had to walk back down, didn’t even applause or give us anything to make us feel at home. Very rude

The only thing I like was getting up and leaving, for the amount of money I spent for the night.

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

The staff was excellent, they were friendly and...
    • King Room with City View - Non-Smoking

The parking is not a lot like we're used to - valet, parking garage across the way, or free street parking. Not a deal breaker, but something to consider.

The staff was excellent, they were friendly and exceptionally helpful.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Did not live up to past positive experiences and expectations, but the staff was great.
    • Queen Room

First, let me say that I have stayed at this hotel before and it was always perfect. I had no concerns whatsoever about grabbing a deal on Booking.com But - the room was not up to Hyatt standards IMHO. I booked many months in advance, and I wasn't looking for cheap. I was looking for the Hyatt experience. If Hyatt was looking to dump icky rooms on Booking.com I wish I'd known, I just assumed the deal was b/c it was off-peak and 6 months in advance. Unfortunately for me there were a number of events going on at the time we checked in, and they probably paid a higher price. So I got a room behind the elevator. It sounded like airplanes taking off. All night. Earplugs didn't help. Finally my last night I was so exhausted from lack of sleep I got about 5 hours' unbroken rest. Also, and this is a nit, the room only had coffee. Some people drink tea. Fortunately there's a Starbucks in the Lobby. Lastly there were some engineering problems with the room. One was corrected at our request. The others included a sink that didn't drain properly (and smelled like mildew) and a toilet that "dripped". The bathroom door was adjusted in such a way that it would not stay full open. It would slowly swing halfway closed. I learned this when I filled a cup of water for the coffee maker, turned to leave and walked smack into it. It would be better to adjust the hinges and put a stopper on the wall behind it. I had to stuff a washcloth under to keep it open.

The staff are amazing. They could not have made us feel more welcome. That includes the front desk, housekeeping, the restaurant and the bell staff. Wonderful people and I hope Hyatt appreciates them as much as I do.

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

Terrible Place

I’m extremely disappointed in Hyatt tonight. I reserved two rooms on early this afternoon on Booking.com. And we arrived hotel about 11:20 pm. The front desk gave us two non-joint rooms, which was totally understood. Even though one of room smell wierd, my friend said nothing. In my room , when I was trying to go bed, I found that of there are terrible stains on pillows!(not just one pillow!) what’s more, the sheet is worn! Even the outer cover is also worn! Then, I made twice phone calls to guest service. At the first one (about 11:40), they told me there is no housekeeping at midnight they will send a security to give me some pillows and a sheet. While, I bear that I have to change sheet by myself, BUT! BUT!BUT! The room service gave me two extremely thin pillows and an UNFOLD and UNWASHED BED DRESS!!! I was totally pissed off until then. I called the front desk send someone to have check this terrible situation! Yet, a young man came and had a look. Then he took away the bed dress and promise that they could help me to change the bad sheet. But no one showed up after he left but a security boy send me two clean sheet and one tiny pillow without any help!

Terrible Place

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

Great mini vacation in downtown Buffalo!
    • Two Double Beds - Disability Access with Bathtub

The whole experience was great! Location is so convenient to everything downtown and the proximity to the train is nice. The room was clean, bed was comfortable and I had a great view of the city. The gym was wonderful and I loved walking to the waterfront and hiking around the city. The price was very reasonable for the great experience I had.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

The staff at the hotel were helpful and friendly.
    • Queen Room

The mattress was not comfortable. It seemed like it was a rather old mattress. The cleanliness of the windows, curtains, carpet was not what I would expect at a 4'star hotel. The pool was closed for renovation, but this was not disclosed prior to my stay. The WiFi connection was poor.

The staff at the hotel were helpful and friendly. The room was very spacious. At night the hotel was quiet and calm.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Wedding venue.

No free onsite parking

Within walking distance to everything you would like. Easy access to the trolley and train. Excellent wedding reception with excellent staff and food.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2018

Great location, close to downtown amenities.
    • Queen Room

One of the reasons why we selected the hotel was because of the pool (we were traveling in a large group with children). We found out at the last minute that the pool would be closed for maintenance. Labor Day weekend seems like an odd time for such maintenance. The King size bed, had a king sized hump in the middle.

Great location, close to downtown amenities. Super friendly staff. Everything seemed clean and well cared for.

• Reviewed: September 27, 2018

Perfect hotel
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The staff was extremely helpful with us being from out of town an helped us find where we needed to go an some good food! Would definitely stay again!

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

Great hotel!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

For some reason housekeeping skipped cleaning our room two days in a row (even without the do not distrub on the door) and I had to request it at the front desk, but they were very accomodating and immediately sent someone to clean our room when requested. Also, when I tried calling the front desk to request the room be cleaned, no one ever picked up the phone.

Great hotel, accomodating staff, great location. The facilities were clean and the amenities very nice. The breakfast buffet was amazing! An NFL team also stayed at the hotel during my stay, which I think says a lot about its quality.

• Reviewed: September 7, 2018

Nicely placed in Buffalo.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and City View

Not much. room door seemed to be thin, so I was able to clearly hear anybody passing in the corridor. Gym is kind of small, and could use more equipment.

Nicely placed in Buffalo. short walk from most attractions. Very friendly staff that helped me get my room earlier than expected as I arrived early. I especially enjoyed the lobby dinner. In the vicinity there is ample choice of evening outings.

• Reviewed: September 7, 2018

The National Buffalo Chicken Wing Festival was just a stone's throw away.
    • Queen Room

For the amount of time we actually spent in the hotel everything was fine.

Big room, good mattress, cold fridge, friendly associates. All in all a very enjoyable stay.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

Beautiful hotel, great location, friendly & accommodating staff, wonderful visit!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and City View

The only bummer was the pool was closed for renovation but, the manager helped us with a discount to make up for the inconvenience.

The beds & pillows were very comfortable. The maids were very accommodating & friendly. The front desk was helpful with directions. The concierge was very informative & useful for planning our day, getting use of a microwave & making our stay more enjoyable.

• Reviewed: August 31, 2018

Unpolite staff and outdated room
    • Queen Room

The room was very outdated and small. Had water marks on the ceiling. Bathroom tub was disgusting. Pool was in maintenance and was not advertised on the website. When I went to the front desk to bring this to their attention, the guy simply said I was welcome to check out. It was Friday night and every hotel in the area was completely booked. Staff wasn’t friendly at all. I paid a little extra because I thought the Hyatt was known by its excellent customer service. I’m in customer service too and no way in my life I would treat any PAYING guest or customer like I was treated. I was never disrespectful to any of the staff, matter of fact I was saying extra please and thanks hoping that maybe they will learn some manners. Not to mention the girl at the front desk when checking in calling everybody “honey” repeatedly which I think it’s very unprofessional. The list goes on and on and on. I wouldn’t recommend this hotel to anyone. They have a lot to learn from the management to the housekeeping staff. I was on vacation with my partner and we decided to stay in this hotel to rest a little bit after a long drive from Boston but we couldn’t rest. I was out after 30 minutes after allergy pills due to the dusty carpet and mold smelling room. We’ll be back in November for thanksgiving and I rather stay anywhere else but at Hyatt. Never again!

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

Overall a nice hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Housekeeping kept leaving the wrong amount of towels each day. Called the front desk a few times for extra towels no one ever showed up. Still waiting!!!!!!

Starbucks & Morton’s steakhouse right in the lobby.

• Reviewed: August 19, 2018

Fine, but marginal at best when you consider the value.
    • King Room with City View - Non-Smoking

Upon arrival (4PM on a Friday), I found the check-in line to be 5 people deep and only one person working. It took close to 25 minutes to get checked in and no one else ever showed up. Valet was unresponsive as I had to call three times and the phone rang for over 8 minutes and was never answered. The rooms are standard at best. Just because you are located downtown does not make you worthy of upscale hotel pricing.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

Location was pretty central to everything in downtown...
    • Queen Room

Walls are very thin, we could hear the neighbors next door even speaking to each other (which happened to be all night) The Air Conditioning in our room did not function properly and the room stayed about 78 degrees (too hot) all night when it was humid and in the 90's outside. Save the money and go somewhere else, Id never pay that money again for the experience.

Location was pretty central to everything in downtown Buffalo.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2018

Likes and dislikes of Hyatt buffalo
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Light refreshment and coffee/tea or light drink for customers at the lobby while waiting for check inn,,and light moniker such as couple of bottle water in the room minibar. Extra body wash and soap in the bathroom.

We were able to check in few hours earlier due to our overnight travel. Very friendly staff and professional. Prompt attention to our needs. The equipment in the room we're very modern and welcoming.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

The rooms were comfortable and nice.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The cost for parking was expensive and there were no options.

The rooms were comfortable and nice. The location was great with lots to do in surrounding areas.

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

The staff was excellent the hotel was beautiful and...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff was excellent the hotel was beautiful and wonderful. Even the other guests were friendly and nice will definitely stay there again very very clean and very very helpful.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

Great deal on a nice hotel in a good location.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The beds were not the most comfortable. The metal box spring was noisy.

The valet parking was convenient. Near a lot of great restaurants and historical sites. The rooms were a great size. The front desk was nice and efficient.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

No fitted sheet on the bed so the covers easily come off and...

No fitted sheet on the bed so the covers easily come off and the mattress is revealed. No bar soap instead they give you these extra small tubes of body wash. I had to call guest services a few times for a few things we didn’t have enough of for 4 guests. The king room is set up in a weird way where the closet is directly across from the bathroom which is right by the entrance and the space between them is so small. Do not choose the king room if you will have 4 guests even though it is recommended for 2 adults and 2 children. You will have to pay for a roll-out bed.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

You need to stay here!!!

Nothing. It was perfect!

Absolutely everything! Close enough to grab some food. I felt safe in this area. The hotel itself has a starbucks,a little bistro and a steakhouse inside itself. I've read some reviews saying this hotel is dated. That's absurd! It's beautiful here. From the marble floors,the lighting,high tech touch screen elevator,beautiful halls and rooms.The staff was very accommodating. They go out of their way to make sure you you're satisfied. They also give you a heads up about whats going on in the immediate area,such as street fairs. Tyler at the front desk deserves a raise...true story. That guy makes sure your stay is everything you wanted! We stayed for two nights and I dont have one complaint. The valet was very curteous and quick. The room was super clean. The bed was very comfortable. House keeping was in for our room and did an awesome job! Because of the staff,we will stay here again. We were there for our anniversary and plan to return again because they made our experience enjoyable! Thanks for everything: Dory and Travis Harman

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

Very nice
    • Two Double Beds - Disability Access with Bathtub

I was not aware of the parking situation - so that was a surprise, we had to go across the street.. but we managed...

The beds and pillows were very comfortable -------------

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Overall happy with location and service, unhappy with comfort.

- Breakfast wasn't included in the stay. - The bed wasn't very comfortable and the pillows were lumpy. - The AC didn't work very well - we had it set to 68 degrees and woke up sweating in the middle of the night. - They seem a little unorganized because during our 2 night stay there were 2 occasions where they delivered things to our room that were for guests in other rooms (one of the times we were woken up to a towel delivery that wasn't for us).

- The room was very spacious. - The TV was much bigger than expected (probably 65" -70"). - The water pressure in the shower was awesome. - Views from our room were great.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

• Executive King Room

No parking. Only valet parking ! The slow internet connection in the room. In order to have a fast internet connection in your room, you will have to call a third party and subscribe !!

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Comfortable and enjoyable.

Interior a bit dated and needs refreshing, noisy plumbing and complicated shower controls. Breakfast quality and range of buffet poor.

Location good, spacious and comfortable room.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

Bed was very comfortable and the room was spacious and cleab

No microwave in the room and ice machine too far, opposite side of hallway (a very long hallway) maybe getting one for both sides of the hall would be better for those who have trouble walking

Bed was very comfortable and the room was spacious and cleab

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

Didn't like it
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The price we were told one thing but when we checked in were given a differ ent price, the 1st room we were given was filthy had to request a different room the fact that we couldn't get a rollaway bed added to our room blew it and the fact that breakfast wasn't included.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

My wife and I totally enjoyed our stay at the Hyatt.

Room service was fast. Food delivered was delicious. Front desk was very customer friendly both checking in and checking out. Curb service was also great.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Overall nice place, I would stay here again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There is a Starbucks in the lobby that serves breakfast and frankly Starbucks serves good food. We checked out the restaurant breakfast and it was overpriced for what was offering.

• Reviewed: May 18, 2018

Excellent!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Nothing! Maybe Starbucks! There are other coffee businesses who do better coffee.

Well, the couple next door sounded like they were having great sex! So YES to the romantic question. Loved the location! And the staff were fantastic in describing Buffalo, it's history, architecture, places to visit, direction to get there!

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

Beautiful place, very friendly and accommodating staff,...
    • Executive King Room

Pool could use renovations but wasn’t too bad.

Beautiful place, very friendly and accommodating staff, great room size and bed was very comfortable. The pool has a great view. The area was beautiful. All restaurants in hotel and around were great. Starbucks was awesome in hotel. Room service was great and they even accommodate for allergies such as gluten dairy and nuts.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Our stay at Hyatt

Price ,it is expensive

It was a great experience!We had an early check in, staff is friendly.We asked for microwave and they brought it to us.It is beautiful hotel

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

Friendly
    • Queen Room

Room service delivered in a paper bag, very bizarre and a first for me and I've travelled a lot

All the staff bar one were very friendly, man in reception Friday night was rude and dismissive to my friend

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

I loved Ronnie and Jim, the guys in the lobby who are there...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I loved Ronnie and Jim, the guys in the lobby who are there just to help and to answer questions. We are new to downtown Buffalo. Jim gave us a lot of history, which I love, told us where to find a coffee shop we knew about from our grandson who attends college in Buffalo, and guided us to historic sites to see, and really, really helped me get a great sense of the city and where everything is. I asked Ronnie how to get to the Shea theater which is nearby, the reason I booked this hotel or one in this area, and he pointed me to the Hyatt exit door that opened on the street where the Shea Theater sign was in plain view up the street. We also like the roomy size of our room--double room with 2 double beds. Excellent view of the city from our window. Saw fireworks across the city from it at 10 Sat. evening. We pretended it was for us--ha-ha. Undoubtedly we're going back to this very hotel any time we go to Buffalo to meet up with our college-age grandson for a weekend. In fact, I'm considering season tickets to the Shea for the 2018-19 for the offerings are so, so good! We travel 3 1/2 hours from Punxsy, 15767, to get to Buffalo, but it's a great city with so much to see and so. Frederick Olmstead and other early city designers did a wonderful job. And the Hyatt at 2 Fountain Plaza +is our FAVORITE

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

We loved the location/staff were exceptional
    • King Room with City View - Non-Smoking

Booked rooms with views of the city....the windows in room 1026 were compromised..totally inhibiting the view.. In room 1028 spiders (2) seen and removed

Location...

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

Good location -disappointing aspects
    • Executive King Room

Room service arrived in a bag with plastic forks and knives!!! The food was ill prepared and cold. I did complain upon checkout and they said you have to indicate you want your room service served traditional style or else it comes like take out. However no where on the literature did it indicate that. Very disappointing and a reason I won't stay there again.

Clean and comfortable room. Pleasant staff

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

Great place to stay in buffalo. Close to everything and the beds are very comfortable.

Just did

Restaurant we’re horrible as my wife and I shared a sandwich and the menu says ass a salad for 2$. It was a horrible house salad and they charged me 10$. It didn’t have much in it for $10. Seemed kinda high that we split a lunch and it was $34. Then I went to Morton’s for dinner and that place is just so expensive and over rated and doesn’t really reflect you guys but it was the first and last time I will go there.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Relaxing

The breakfast buffet was delicious but a little pricey.

The sheets were like silk and the bed was very comfortable. Our tv was incredibly large felt like we were in a cinema. Really enjoyable stay.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

It’s was a relaxing stay, thank you!

N/a

The floor I was on was super quiet. Didn’t hear anyone around me. Pool was awesome very spacious. I ecspecially appreciated the noise level in the hall where events were going noise was down and stayed in the area not disturbing guest. I also love the updates and architect in the hotel...

• Reviewed: April 20, 2018

Can't wait to stay again! and Starbucks in the lobby!

Use Uber because the local taxis were twice the price. Not a reflection on the hotel.

Best experience at any hotel I've had in the US and Europe. The staff wrote the book on making you feel welcome. Can't wait to stay again. This is what hospitality is supposed to be like, it seems whatever you need they have and will supply, toiletries, even a microwave. Loved the pool which was the reason I stayed there. Convenient for downtown Buffalo. X-tra big TV (bigger than the usual 32 to 40 inch types in hotels) 24 hour fitness room

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

It was decent. Not stellar

Grungy chair in the room was VERY dirty.Missing a cap for the toilet seat. There was simply a flat sheet on the bed not fitted and exposed the mattress beneath after just sitting on it .

Front desk was helpful and went far to welcome me and suggest restaurants nearby.

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

Enjoyed the stay, but would hesitate to stay again due to the noise

So loud - we were disturbed by guests for three nighths in a row over the weekend. The doors do not provide adequate sound proofing.

Great staff and loved the Starbucks in the hotel

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

My stay was very disappointing

The towels were dirty the bathroom was dirty the little fridge didn't work and there was no where like a microwave to warm up anything in your room

The bed was big and comfy the television was really big

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

I was satisfied but could get more for your money somewhere else
    • Two Double Beds - Disability Access with Bathtub

I did not like that for how much I paid for a room there was no breakfast included, most hotels include it for cheaper. I also hated that there was no free parking lot connected to the hotel for customers because I had only two options for parking, One was to pay 25$ to a valet, the second option was a parking garage for 2$ an hour which by the time I stayed one night & left the next morning had costs me 34$ in parking garage fees!! One last thing was, there was old food on the ground in the pool area which attracted ants. I was sitting in a chair near the pool and had a bunch crawling up my leg.. yuck. But the pool area is beautiful otherwise

I liked the location, we were in the city and near everything we planned to visit. Nice scenery

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

Good for the price

The room was nice and the view of downtown was beautiful just wish the shower was one of those stand ups rather than a bath tub, besides that the room was beautiful. Room size was cheap for the size of room

• Reviewed: March 31, 2018

We will definitely return

We had breakfast at the restaurant and there was something off about the omlets that we ordered. It smelled like one of the ingredients in the omlet had gone bad.

This was our second stay at the hotel and we loved it more than last time. This is definitely our go to place to stay in Buffalo.

• Reviewed: March 31, 2018

Beautiful lobby, excellent location, right downtown. Friendly staff. Disappointing pool and bathroom

The bathroom left a lot to be desired. Poorly caulked shower, very small size bathroom. The valet took over 2 hours to move my car to the parking ramp. The pool was extremely disappointing. Only 5' and cold. It was raining when i stayed and there were a lot of leaks in the pool room so it was dripping rain inside the pool room. Very small pool also.

The bed was super comfortable and clean. Decent view. Beautiful lobby.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

I would not recommend this hotel. It was very over priced for the quality of the room.

The room was extremely hot and damp. The air filter was caked with dirt and dust. I reported the issues to the front desk, they brought a new filter and cracked our hotel window, which did not help much at all. The bathroom was not cleaned well. The room service food was way overpriced for the quality of food given.

The bell service was quick and helpful.

• Reviewed: March 21, 2018

The first night was awful.

See above.

The first night was awful. There was a connecting room that was very noisy, and we could not get to sleep until 3 A,M, I made at least four calls to the front desk about it. Our room was changed for the second night. It was very quiet, but one of the beds was lumpy and uncomfortable.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Not what I expected
    • King Room with City View - Non-Smoking

The room didn’t meet my expectations. The valet took a long time. There weren’t many face towels in the room. The bed was messy.

The location. The food.

• Reviewed: March 18, 2018

Our stay was great
    • Two Double Beds - Disability Access with Bathtub

Unfortunately there was a big noisy shouting match in the hallway near our room at 5:30am lasting 20-30min

They allowed us to leave our vehicle in valet parking after checking out so we could attend an event at Keybank Center

• Reviewed: March 9, 2018

overall we had a good stay. The room was spacious and comfortable. The location was perfect

The price was a little higher than I would have expected. There was alot of congestion trying to get into the hotel. The cleaning staff was a little too friendly and after every conversation would ask what room we were in, even if we didn't need anything. The bathroom was small and so was the pool area. The optional buffet breakfast was really overpriced.

The room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. the bathroom could have been a little bigger but there was plenty of room in the room itself. The lobby was attached to a starbucks and was very open and decorated beautifully

• Reviewed: March 8, 2018

The staff is very considerate and friendly, we had a...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff is very considerate and friendly, we had a comfortable stay thanks to them! Also, the hotel's restaurant is great, the cookies are made by a chef and are truly excellent - a special thank you to Janely who took care of finding cookies for us on our last day!

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

The food was excellent, the staff went above and beyond to...

Only complaint is that housekeeping stopped by 3 times in the morning on the only day of 3 that I was trying to sleep in. It was excessive

The food was excellent, the staff went above and beyond to be accommodating— they made sure breakfast arrived at a convenient time, they assisted me with mailing packages and covered the cost, and they let me check in 4 hours early despite there being a huge crowd! Totally excellent service

• Reviewed: February 16, 2018

Big bed and lots of space!

Did not like that parking did not come with the stay or at least a discount for parking. $25 dollars for one night to park! There also was no toothpaste or extra towels in the room and the lighting was bad.

Big bed and lots of space!

• Reviewed: December 19, 2017

Will definitely be staying at the Hyatt again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

A hot tub or sauna would have been nice. The pool on the 12th floor is in a beautiful glass room but it’s freezing making it difficult to enjoy the area during the winter.

Great location, friendly staff and clean room.

• Reviewed: December 18, 2017

Just what we needed

Bed was too soft.

Proximity to the Peace Bridge allowed for an early exit the next morning. It was a short stay, but the staff were very hospitable, food was tasty and the World Junior display was wonderful.

• Reviewed: November 18, 2017

The hotel staff neither Booking.

The hotel staff neither Booking.com told me upfront about the $40 a day deposit, and the hotel isn’t safe we had the donot dusturb sign in the door and people tried to enter in our room while we were sleeping. And the room I reserved on booking.com the hotel didn’t have available and I feel the communication between Booking.com and the hotels should be clearer this isn’t the first time this has happened to us in which we reserved and paid for a rim and had to be downgraded at the same price ☹️

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

The elevators were amazing.

The elevators were amazing. The technology, look and lack of typical elevator feel were great! The room was clean and cozy and the bed was very comfortable!

We Price Match