Reviews of Inn at the Peachtrees, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member Atlanta 3 stars

330 West Peachtree Street Northwest, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA

#177 of 250 hotels in Atlanta

having to pay extra for parking. The property should supply this for no cost

The young man Raphael was very nice was very aware of everyone. Told him he needs to work his way to management one day.

The staff were extremely friendly and supportive regarding each of our requests. The breakfast was very good. The location is perfect since everything is within 1 mile.

Everything was great, they gave us a early check in, arrived at 9.30am and shown to our room after a night travelling this was brilliant service. Thank you.

The room was comfortable and a nice size. Breakfast was really good and the staff are excellent.

The courtyard could use a little TLC. Needs a clean up and would then be a pleasant place to sit and relax.

Good location, excellent real ale bar on the doorstep. Rooms very clean and comfortable.

Room rates were costlier. Though it was long weekend. My friend booked a 4star hotel in the same place for less than half my price. Also, when I booked it said free parking but I paid $15 a day.

Its was in the heart of the downtown. I visited all the places by walk. Its accessible. Breakfast was free. It is secured.

They were out of a few things when we came down for breakfast

Rafael saved the day and found my lost wallet! He put in in the safe and eased my mind that it would never be found. It is so nice to know that their are still people out there that do the right thing! Thank you Rafael!

The A.C. Unit wasn’t able to keep up with the heat and the room was a bit hot in the afternoons.

The cleaning staff was extremely helpful and willing to make an extra trip downstairs to provide additional needed supplies! The continental breakfast was also excellent, fresh and great selection of food!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The receptionist was very rude, she even look at us when we arrive. We asked for a parking near and she only asked what type of car and gave us a paper and said “you can park inside our parking”, without explain we will pay $15/day for the parking. And in the check out we mention that and the answer was “anyway you have to pay parking outside too”. The beds were very bad made, one of the pillow covers was dirty, we were 3 pax and we only had amenities for 1 pax. The rain shower doesn’t make any sense, if someone is in the toilet you can hear everything. The furniture is oooooollldddd!!!!!!! The minibar door was broken. The HSK service knocks the door in the morning to clean (doesn’t make sense for me because we were leave at 12pm, why they wanted to clean and make the beds if we were there yet? They should wait for our check out to go there and clean for the next client - and I’m sorry for that person)

The breakfast was good, and the kitchen guy was the only nice person we spoke in the property. The mattress is awesome.

Poor management... WC clogged. Even though we asked and reminded the reception many times they failed to follow through on repairs. Causing us not be able to use the loo for 24 hours and change the room on a 3 night stay. Manager only took an interest after specifically asking to talk to him.

Good location if you want to visit Coca-Cola world, CNN center or civil rights museum... Nice walking distance.

• Traditional King Room with Courtyard View - Non-Smoking

Way too much for a motel like place. The standing only shower had no shelves in it. It just looked dated even though it was renovated not too long ago.

Location is good

Nothing really, but if I had to say something maybe the room I was given was a bit dark. I think it was that particular room so no big deal.

Excellent service, check in time was from 3pm and I arrived at 11am expecting to drop my luggage... and they gave me a room. I was tired so it felt wonderful.

I didn't like how they charged for parking since everyone charges you. .and the pictures didn't do the hotel justice

I liked that it was downtown

Bathroom was tiny, room was pretty small, no view and terrible draft under the door, ended up using a towel to block it.

Staff was amazing, parking and location.

The staff , parking, and breakfast bar exceeded expectations. The room was a little shabby and needs some TLC. The air conditioner smelled musty which aggravated some allergies. The middle atrium area was very nice but we were constantly surrounded by smokers. Would consider staying again only if rooms were spruced up more.

Lots of homeless wanderers around property who will ask you for money everyday.

It’s a nice quaint inn. Nothing fancy. Within 15-20 walking distance to centennial park attractions.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was extremely small,BUT it was clean,the beds were comfortable

Check-in was smooth,the staffs hospitality was great,and the location is great, walkable to the main attractions dwntwn,and had a parking garage,only 15 a day

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The size of the room 👎🏽! Both the room & bathroom were extremely small.

The breakfast was good and they staff was nice. The lobby & patio area was very inviting.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Had to go back to the front desk to figure out how to open the door! Could not get the room heater to work, pretty chilly that night. I thought most hotels got rid of those overstuffed pillows -- be nice to have an option

Appreciated the breakfast (fresh protein!) -- well prepared and presented. Convenient to my two downtown destinations. Price was very reasonable by today's standards. Staff were very helpful

The location was at a very busy section and it got a bit loud for my taste, but that is hard to avoudn in the middle of the city.

The room was clean and roomy. The staff was very helpful, checked on me after check-in. The morning lobby staff was very helpful and professional.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The fire alarm battery beeped all night no microwave and they act like they had a shortage of towels

The location was great Breakfast staff was very friendly and polite and kept food stock

Check in was at 3pm. Rooms were not clean until after 5 so we could check in. Mgr was going to comp up for the wait. But he only took about $10 off the bill. It wasn’t worth it. Noisy maids started cleaning at 8. They were so loud I could hear their entire conversation.

Room was clean

• Traditional King Room with Courtyard View - Non-Smoking

Bathroom is very small. No local TV channels, so no access to major network programming such as CBS, NBC, and ABC. The underground parking garage offers minimal parking; larger vehicles took up more than one space which should have been addressed.

Good location and very friendly staff.

Pillows were too soft for my comfort. Room did not have a microwave and was small. I was concerned when I read the note encouraging me to ask for ear plugs to drown out outside noise. I had to pay $20 for city parking across the street.

Breakfast was good but greasy (eggs). Staff was friendly.

The hotel was clean and the room we had was perfect for me and my wife. The front desk receptionist who checked us in was excellent. Breakfast had good options, and there was plenty of seating to relax before starting the day.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The walls in the corners were cracked and the paint and concrete was not properly done. No clock in the rooms.

The location was right in the heart of Atlanta and the convenience of walking to everything and not having to drive was a plus. The workshop was located in the same hotel.

Lots of junkies hanging around and sleep near. It's basically an upscale motel. The lounge area is beautiful just wish they put the same effort in to the rest of the hotel. Small rooms but the stay was NOT horrible.

It was in a pretty scenic location. there are some good restaurants near in walking distance. Really nice staff and free cookies! Beautiful decor.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Behind the hotel the parking was a issue.we had other cars in our parking spot that we was paying for. And my best friend truck got stolen during our stay. So if there is a way that getting cameras in the back would be taken into consideration that qoukd be wonderful. Becau2we loved our stay there. But that was the only bad thing that happened.

Room smells. The outside surrounding of building is dirty. The price is too expensive.

Check in counter attended are ok. The Monday morning clerk/customer service gentleman was very friendly and sincere and helpful.

• Traditional Double Room with Courtyard View - Non-Smoking

Staff was really nice. Called front desk to get more towels. But I waited 45 mins and still didn’t have any. But when I called the front desk again to tell them I hadn’t gotten any yet, the man at the front desk was not happy that I hadn’t received them. Sl he made sure to get them to me again. Towels showed up to my room within 5 mins. Room was not bad. Beds were a little tight. But other than that, nothing was wrong with the room. Like I said staff was great.

I don't really have anything I didn't like that was anything they could control, we were approached many times by people asking for food or money which we are use to even when we stayed at the Westin, and we try to help and we did speak to someone at the hotel and they said they would run them off.

It was fancy cute and smelled really good and was very clean and it was like a hidden little spot I really enjoyed staying there more than the Hyatt Regency. It was in a good location and and although I don't smoke my husband does and they had areas he could smoke in without having to go off the property. But it didn't smell of smoke. Also they have parking under the hotel that was $15.00 verses the 20.00 or 25.00 we normally pay for overnight parking away from the hotel and have to walk with our luggage to the hotel.

Nothing very great place keep up the friendly staff and stay positive in every way.

Love the food nice eggs potatoes sausage pancake maker top of the line breakfast that I have ever seen.

Breakfast is good. Location is closer to Civic center train station. Easy to travel from airport via train. It is on peach tree street- the main street of Atlanta, and closer to other sightseeing attraction - CNN, Coco Cola museum and FOX. it is around 15 mins walk. Hard rock cafe and hooters is only 5-10 mins walk.

I got the only room left which was a handicap room which was great for size. The room was located right behind the kitchen so it was quite loud in the morning.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Didn’t like how the doors were outside. I understand y’all can’t change that easily, but I just didn’t like the doors and hallways being open and not enclosed.

The bed was comfortable and extremely clean

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms were a little small but we were only really sleeping there so it wasn’t a big deal. Also, I didn’t realize the rooms opened to the outside - but that wasn’t a major problem either - the hotel was still within a self contained area.

The staff was so helpful and friendly. We needed a new remote control and they brought it immediately. We needed an extra blanket and also got that immediately. The beds were comfortable and the location could not have been better. Other nearby hotels were charging double what we paid. Had a really cute courtyard. Unfortunately it was raining during our trip so we didn’t get to use it.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No parking when I checked in. So I parked across the street paid for 24 hr parking only to be booted. Never stay at this location again.

Absolutely nothing.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I was stranded at airport, without any stuff to hotel, they didn't have any toothbrush/paste available. Rooms are ready for a renovation.

Friendly staff, near MARTA station. Good quality bed.

Pillows were awful - too big and hard. Do not like that you have to walk outside to reach room. The phone did not work in the room and it smelled like cigarette smoke in all of the outside areas.

• Traditional King Room with Courtyard View - Non-Smoking

The breezeway’s to get to your room and the parking lot was not large enough to accommodate all customers. We had to pay for all night parking across the street. The room was way smaller than it looked in the pictures.

The bed was very comfortable and the room was very clean

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel is actually a motel. Once you check in, you have to go outside to get to your room. The rooms are extremely small, and the room they gave us had a bug crawling in the bed.

The staff working in the kitchen were very friendly and professional. The food was by far the best free breakfast I've had at any hotel I've stayed in.

• Traditional Double Room with Courtyard View - Non-Smoking

Wonderful staff- very accommodating from the front desk to the support staff. Excellent location downtown- walking distance to so many area attractions. Comfortable room- on the small side but certainly met all of our needs!

On site parking was nice but VERY cramped. I didn’t realize the room was open to outside walkways (my fault for not looking closer at this). Because of this the room didn’t feel very private. But the bigger issue was that the door was not well insulated and it was 17 degrees outside New Years weekend! Super drafty in there. Cosmetically- the paint on the door was chipped badly at the top showing the wood underneath, the furniture was scratched and scuffed and one of the doors was falling off. When you pay downtown prices you kind of expect it to be a little better kept. The staff was very friendly, however, both days that we stayed we had to call for towels AND THEN go down to the desk for towels when they never arrived.

On site parking was a nice amenity. The staff was very friendly. The location was perfect for our trip, very convenient. It was easy to access. MARTAx shopping restaurants all in walking distance. The price was competitive for downtown. The bed was comfortable and blackout curtains helped with sleeping.

This Hotel was nice and completely sufficient for our purpose. Its easy to reach with public transport from the airport. Once you are there you can reach most of the attractions, like the Geogria Aquarium, just by walking. Certainly not the best hotel I have ever been, but totally sufficient for a short visit of Atlanta.

The staff are very friendly and helpful, not to mention how comfortable their beds are. It was a like sleeping in clouds. Their complimentary breakfast was delicious and the eating area was clean, I felt very comfortable being there.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It would have been really great if there was conjoined rooms but overall great place to stay

The hotel made us feel like home,that can relax and have fun. And all the staff members was amazing.

Too much noise during the mornings. Couldn’t rest that much because they kept banging on doors and housekeeper was too loud while cleaning other rooms. That wouldn’t keep me away from staying here again, though.

Everything was super clean and the staff was great. Place is beautiful and it has a great location. We really liked it.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I used to like Best Western very much, pretty much chose Best Western wherever I travel, and always recommended it to my colleagues and friends. Among the BW hotels that I've stayed, the one in Berlin was number one, incredibly clean and the breakfast was beyond great! The one in Auckland and Los Angeles were great, too, with fair price but very comfortable stay. However, since last year, I stayed in BW NYC, and this time in BW Atlanta, I feel like they should really step up on cleaning. Despite there were signs of loving the planet and therefore not going to offer daily sheet changes/tissues supply, which I totally understand and fine with that. But the dust was everywhere as if the room hasn't been visited for a month, that's inexcusable. Especially the room rates in NY and Atlanta were actually relatively high comparing other BW stays worldwide. I feel disappointed.

All the staff I met were nice, always wearing a smile, and willing to offer help.

• Traditional Double Room with Courtyard View - Non-Smoking

Shower had very low water pressure and hot water was limited.

Staff was extremely friendly and eager to please, helpful and attentive. It was a breeze from the airport and great downtown location.

The door to our room stuck making it very difficult to open and the carpet was worn completely away in places in our room, but honestly these things were minor and didn't take away from our enjoyment of our stay.

The staff was stand out. They greeted you everytime you came back into the building often by name. Breakfast was tasty and the breakfast area was comfortable. The way the rooms face inward to the courtyard makes it feel like a hotel instead of a motel.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was noisy,Room was drafty, the dresser in room was severely damaged,didn't realize it was a motel, and the rate wasn't justifisble. There was a huge gap between the door and the floor allowing a steady draft to keep my heater wanting to run constantly, due to my door opening up to the busy street.

They provided ear plugs due to noise.

It is a beautiful hotel, I did have a few issues with it the shower was dirty I cleaned black mold from around the shower faucet I was going to call down stairs but my husband didn’t want me to cause he was afraid then we would be treated rude...

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Despite of asking twice the never made our room during the whole stay and when we complained at checkout they were rude. The fee for parking is too high.

It's perfect to go sightseeing by foot.

The staff at the front desk charged $75 without informing me. Just she asked for my credit card during my check-in, and I don't know that she charged $75. Later I asked, and they said that this is caution money and will be returned after I checked out.

Location is pretty good. Some staffs are very good, but some staffs are not at all good.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The location was pretty rough, and loud. I could hear everything through the walls. Our neighbors also decided to have a party, and were super loud hanging out on the balcony. I talked to reception about this, but nothing was done. I wasn't even called back to say nothing could be done. When I went down to ask what was happening, I was rudely gretted with a, "I am never going to get out of here" from the receptionist.

Location is close to a lot of fun things to do, but also a little dangerous.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The air conditioner in the lift was not working very well and therefore it wasn't very well ventilated. They smelt very musty and like body odour.

The staff were all so friendly, made us feel very welcome. I wish we could have stayed longer.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They didnt clean the room. We spend one week in the hotel, and the only thing they do its to organize the bedroom and get out the garbage.

The location its really good.

pillows were made of bricks

breakfast was ok, lots of choices, bed was comfy, tv worked well, well situated to many attractions, inside parking, staff was absolutely the best.

For the price the hotel charges, everything is fine.

Good size of room, comfortable bed, very helpful and friendly staff, good breakfast included, good transport links. Plenty of restaurants nearby.

The parking absolutely sucks for this hotel. We had a parking pass for under the hotel and couldn’t find any parking they need an extra parking lot and bigger! We had to park across the street and pay $20. Could have been free if there was parking underneath.

The hotel bed was very comfy and the shower was very nice.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff was very nice and helpful. Wished the room had a bathtub, instead of just a shower. We walked to all of our events! Was great, would stay there again

standard US breakfast I suppose in this price-range

close to the MARTA line wiht direct transfer to the airport. note though that the MARTA airport station is still 15 mins away (with free airport shuttle) from the international terminal.

There should be a staff member preparing waffles and pancakes instead of letting guests bake them themselves. That would make things easier for guests with little children. In a 3-star hotel I also expect environmentally friendly, washable silverware and China and not plastic plates/silverware.

I liked the interior design in the entire hotel, the courtyard, and the rooms. It is a simple hotel, but it offers everything one needs.

It would be nice to have room darkening curtains so the room was not lit up all night with the courtyard lights.

Just a great place to stay for a very good price. The staff were super friendly and helpful. Keep it up.

We were not allowed to park in a lot after 3 PM the day of checkout. The lot was not at the hotel. No one told us the streets were closing the morning of checkout at 11 AM (checkout is at 12 PM), which would prevent us from leaving before 3 PM. There was a parade going on and it didn’t end until 3 PM. The staff almost did not tell us where to park when we arrived - I had to ask.

The bed was comfortable and the night staff was nice.

worth the money and far better than the proposed 5stars hotel with its vicinity. Wonderful and quiet location but at the same time, its a walkable distance to some stores and lounges. Highly recommended.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We felt the hotel was very accommodating and the breakfast was great! We had a big problem with bugs in our first room, but the staff was very kind and moved us right away to a clean room.

Water will not drain in the bathroom

Location was awesome and we got a cheaper option for parking right outside the hotel. Most of the downtown attractions was a walking distance. Breakfast was not bad either.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff were very friendly and accommodating. We were there with our two very young grandchildren during hurricane Irma and they were very helpful to all escaping Floridians. Also found the breakfast to be very good, fresher and better variety than other similar hotels. It was a pleasant ten minute walk to the aquarium, Children's Museum and park.

Room was not very clean: Runout and damaged furniture, traces of dried food on the drawers' handles, and dusty. One night I found a cockroach in my bathroom. My room was not cleaned and the bed was not done at second day of the four days I spent there. Air Conditioning was very loud and had to switch it off during the night, making my room very hot.

Central location and easy to access by train. Very friendly staff. Close to restaurants, the aquarium and other attractions. Breakfast was very basic, however included in the rate.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was a little dated but they make the best of it

The location rocks, it's dated with outside entrances and wall shaker air but the staff is excellent, the price is fantastic. If you are looking for a safe, comfortable bed next to Peachtree Stree downtown this is your spot.

There is no working cardio equipment; When it rains, water puddles build up on the balconies - it is so annoying to open your door and you step in water, the ACs in the rooms ( at least the one I had - 312) are so noisy. It would be helpful to vary the breakfast menu. Same menu everyday and sometimes it is not enough for all guests.

I liked the location - I could get to so many other places from the location in a short time. Staff are friendly and helpful. The serve hot breakfast - which is useful and saves on time. The rooms - though small - are clean and comfortable.

If you have a car, $ 15 per day parking. Hotel is downtown, everyone pays for parking

Nice, clean, fun, small property in a big city. Simple to get to hotel from the airport via Marta and walk to pharmacy and restaurants. The outdoor courtyard is a great place to gather. The included breakfast is extensive with something for everyone. The breakfast area is off the lobby with large tables where you can work if you wanted to. Parking is not included, but available for a fee. Gym has one of these weight machines where you can do 30 exercises, plus treadmills, and an elliptical. Staff extremely helpful.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room is very small for 4 people, the furniture in the room is shabby, the bathroom very small as well

The location is good, the beds are comfortable, The breakfast is a good one, there is a parking at a reasonable price.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was not enough parking in the secured garage. We parked across the street in a public lot, but it wasn't secure. We didn't have any issues, but there's never a guarantee with public parking.

The breakfast servers were super friendly and the front desk was very accommodating and answered any questions and requests for more towels. Thanks for a great stay!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Homeless sleeping on the sidewalk next to the building . The parking offered (since theirs was booked) was behind the building. I had to get up at 6 am to walk down, passed the homeless, while it's still dark, to pay for parking for another day. It was very scary and I shouldn't have had to do that. The first day, a man was standing at the lot asking for $10 for event parking. Turns out it was a scam, glad I caught it before I gave him anything. He ran across the street, changed his shirt and the next thing I saw after I paid at the kiosk, was another man chasing him down the street.

Breakfast was really good

Browse Inn at the Peachtrees, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member Atlanta traveller photo gallery