Reviews of Courtyard by Marriott New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville 3 stars

910 Iberville Street, French Quarter (Vieux Carré), New Orleans, LA 70112, USA

#13 of 148 hotels in New Orleans

Stay was relaxing and convenient..!
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

We wouldn’t change a thing..! Great place..!

First time at this hotel chain and we absolutely loved it. The room was spacious and slept really well. It was down the street from Bourbon and made it convenient. Only thing I was surprised with was the parking (first time in NOLA). $25-30 for self parking or $46 or so for valet parking. We got the valet as it would be more convenient. Great Hotel and definitely going back to this chain..!

Great hotel in great location
    • King Suite with Two King Beds

There was nothing that we did not like about this property.

The property was in a great location in the French Quarter. Easy walk to everything we wanted but also not in the hustle of Bourbon Street. Clean spacious rooms with a sink separate to the bathroom which was invaluable travelling with a family of four and one bathroom. Breakfast was cafe style and the selection was really good. All the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Didn't like that the complimentary breakfast wasn't...

Didn't like that the complimentary breakfast wasn't continental breakfast. Couldn't even get a cup of coffee without waiting in line. Also didn't like that the you had to take your luggage back down the elevator for the valet to hold until the room was ready. Lastly the fact that there was no pool and you had to pay to use an adjacent hotels pool.

Sleeping in the quarter
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Bathroom had a sliding barn style door with no latch and no fan. Privacy was not happening in that bathroom.

Over all the room was great. Two king size beds, two TV's, and beds were separated by the bathroom and a sliding door.

The hotel was beautiful.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The staff at the bistro were not welcoming. One staff in particular thought that my sisters and I did not have the free breakfast option after comfirming that it was paid for. She further harrassed my sisters and I, claiming that she called the front desk and insisted that I clarify with them again. Overall disappointed with the breakfast options. After my sandwich was warmed up the center was cold.

The hotel was beautiful. While i wasnt there for the amenities, i would definitely go back. It was an overall great experience.

Great room (suite) and great location, steps away from...
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Great room (suite) and great location, steps away from Bourbon street. Strange and uncomfortable hotel entrance. Small lobby. Overall - good choice.

Beautiful high end finishes to the hotel and rooms,...
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Beautiful high end finishes to the hotel and rooms, extremely helpful staff who were very knowledgeable about the area (food/drink). The hotel was 2min walk to Bourbon street.

Nice Hotel, would recommend
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Strange elevator situation from ground floor; bed was not very comfortable; parking very expensive

Hotel was very pleasant, upscale and well built. great location.

New Orleans and Bourbon Street Courtyard Marriott
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

I was charged three different amounts for each day, and the difference was approximately $65/ $70more each. Due to facility location, parking was limited so to park while staying with them was expensive $120 for three days for to park my car on their parking facility.. valet parking service. Could not use their parking without paying valet. I was surprised but had no choice. The convenience of being downtown and in walking distance of entertainment is very pricey!

The property was clean and staff friendly,

Not impressed, I would not return here, too many problems!
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The staff were not helpful at all. There were 4 of us in the one suite, 1 king bed and a pull out sofa bed, the linens for the sofa bed were supposed to be in the room, but were not. When I called to ask for linens for my 2 sons it took them an hour and a half to bring us linens and even then it was 1 pillow and 1 blanket. Day 2, the toilet got blocked, their plumber came and fixed it, he was very nice, he said he would have them replace the 4 towels that he used to clean the floor. They brought us 1 towel. Also the car valet was ridiculously busy both at check in and check out.....we waited 30 minutes to get our car back! Not impressed at all!

It’s in a great location for Bourbon Street.

Great location!
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The valet was excellent! It wasn’t free but I didn’t have to worry about where to park. The location of the hotel is perfect. Front desk was very friendly and helpful. I wanna give him a shout out but I forgot his name. He was very accommodating. The bed was comfortable and there was enough space in the room for 3 people.

Our hotel for New Orleans from now on.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

We didn't like the valet parking($$$$$). My husband drove his brand new big truck and was worried about them driving it. The valet told my husband he will take care of his truck and he did. Thanks for that.

I love the room. It was spacious, nice and clean. The staff was so nice. The iron was working so I called for another one. Within 5 minutes, we had a new iron. Thank you. I didn't have to wait. Location is excellent. Walking distance from eateries and shopping.

Really enjoyable!
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The breakfast choices could have been a better variety.

The accommodations were excellent and all staff members we came in contact with were polite and helpful.

An excelkent choice
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

This hotel is beautiful! The rooms were spacious and extremely comfortable. The location was great. Every member of it's staff was very friendly and helpful. When I return to New Orleans, I will definitely stay here again.

Courtyard by Marriot-Iberville, was an incredible place to stay in NOLA!
    • King Suite with Two King Beds

It would have been nice to have access to a pool without having to pay a fee for it.

I loved the valet staff. They were incredible working in such busy conditions. Being so close to Bourbon Street, parking can be atrocious, but the valet guys made it so easy for us. You could find parking cheaper at another garage, but the ease of service makes it worth what you have to pay for it. The rooms were beautiful and the breakfast was great, too.

Location, location, location
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

We didn't drive, but parking looked to be tricky. But it's in the French Quarter - you shouldn't be driving anyway!!

Location was amazing! We were close enough to be in the middle of everything and far enough away not to be disturbed. Room (king suite) was perfect for my husband and me. Would recommend for sure!

The arrangement of the room was well laid out and allowed us...
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The arrangement of the room was well laid out and allowed us to sleep the number of people we had in our party conveniently and with some privacy for all persons

Two thumbs up!!
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

I like everything about the property. There are no negative views from me.

The property was in a great location. It was close enough to walk to Bourbon St. It was very clean and the staff was very nice.

Our stay was absolutely wonderful and I highly recommend this hotel!!!
    • King Suite with Two King Beds

One thing that should be changed is charging a $10 surcharge/person to use the pool at the Ritz since this hotel doesn't have its own pool. Since both hotels are owned by the same people, there shouldn't be a charge to use the pool.

I loved everything about this hotel. Our room was very spacious (Double King) and was in walking distance to everything. We didn't need the Valet to get our car not one time during our stay.

Great hotel, Perfect location
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The hotel is clean and smells good! The staff was very nice and attentive to all our needs. Very helpful with directions and restaurant recommendations! The room is spacious and clean! Love this hotel at the French Quarter.

We stayed in the King Suite.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

We stayed in the King Suite. It exceeded our expectations. The location was excellent & the staff was so helpful & friendly. We will be staying again

First time to New Orleans. What an adventure. Love Love Love It
    • King Suite with Two King Beds

My room had no view so next time I will ask for a room with a view.

Staff is great. I don't like Pepsi so the desk clerk got me a diet Coke from the employee lounge. So sweet. The Bell Hop an Valet Attendee were so nice and polite.

Okay, but Not Great

How much we had to pay for parking, inconvenient double elevator entrance, poor cleaning service, breakfast was very limited, no pool, unfounded charge on our bill, weird barn door for bathroom.

Good location, staff was pretty friendly, they fixed incorrect charges without much hassle, room and beds were pretty comfortable.

I have never seen a Marriott Hotel so poorly represented.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The furniture in the room is very dirty as well as the carpets. The staff were distracted and playing games on the business center computer systems with their friends not guests. The bathroom tub is the most dangerous setup I have ever experienced. There is only one handrail which is not positioned properly for safety and no stickers for non slip in the tub bottom. I fell hit my head, almost broken my arm and my hip received a very deep bruise the size of a basketball diameter. I thought about suing them for such a dangerous setup and not using precautions that a normal person would include in their own home to prevent slipping.

I will never stay here again

Family Vacation
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The only issue we had was the air conditioning was not working in the hallways. Very warm going from the elevators to our room. It would also be nice if Booking.com would put that parking fee was not included in the room price.

Location was very good and room fit our needs. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable.

The location is great!
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

It's really easy to miss. We almost passed it up. We didnt like the fact that you have to get on the elevator on the 1st floor to go to the 2nd floor where the front desk is. Then you have to get on the elevator again to go up to your room. I thought that was a little too much.

The location is great! The rooms were clean. We had an issue with our toilet being stopped up, called down to the desk and the maintenance guy came up to fix it in no time. The security was good also. The maintenance guy came in our room but didnt close the door completely. Security saw the door was not completely closed. He knocked on the door and asked if everything was ok #safetyfirst

Great location, not too loud, clean and good amenities, and friendly staff.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

One elevator working only, it took a long time to get on because the elevator was always full.

It was clean, comfortable, friendly & helpful staff, bedding and amenities were good.

would not stay again. disappointed again by Marriott

Terrible design. Very old and narrow corridors in hotel area. Hard time with wheel chair navigating. No free newspaper. Staff not friendly. Bathrooms not tidy - see picture.

We will definitely be coming back!

We had a friend drink a little too much on bourbon street and when we came back to the hotel the staff helped us take care of her. They were AMAZING!!

We had a super fund Jazz Fest weekend at the Courtyard. Fantastic location and friendliest staff!
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The sofa bed could have used 4-5 more mattress covers!

Great location in the French Quarter and the staff was so very friendly and helpful! It was very convenient having breakfast and bar on site as well.

The stay was really very good.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The air conditioner was very noisy when turning while trying to sleep. Could use newer/softer towels.

The room was a nice size. Bed was comfortable. The staff was tremendous always greeted us with a smile and offered to assist with anything we needed. The valet people were very friendly and offered directions or water.

Our stay was excellent except for what I mentioned about the young men.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Though everyone was extremely friendly and professional (especially Shelita), the young men outside had their noses glued to their cellphones and didn't even notice us as we came back into the hotel,last night or the night before. Personally cell phones should not be allowed in the workplace when it interferes with their job.

The room was nice, the staff at the front desk were awesome!!! I would stay there again!

Overall we were dissatisfied. Especially for what we paid.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Our first night was very good. However, The toilet backed up and they had to move us to a new room. The new room was smaller and right next to the elevator and the maids room. The bed was not near as comfortable and we were disturbed all night by people in the hall way getting off and on the elevator. About 5 am the maids area was very loud. Didn't get much sleep 2nd and 3rd night. Brandon was the day time manager when we had the toilet backup and he comped the first night room which was very nice. Just wish the room we were Assigned was as nice as the first night.

We had comfortable nights' sleep in a not so clean room.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

We were disappointed that the breakfast we were paying for in our package turned out to be Starbucks food choices. We were allowed 1 drink and one food item per person. This was NOT a good value for our money and also not very healthy. Our biggest complaint was the lack of cleanliness of our room. We took our complaints to the staff who listened, but only minor improvements were made. We have contacted the Marriott headquarters about our experience.

The location of the hotel was great. We were close to all the activities in the French Quarter, but without the noise. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The King suite we had was very large and the bed was quite comfortable.

Great hotel, great location, don’t arrive early!

Checking time is 4pm and they are not joking about that check in time. We arrived at 3:30 and had to wait for our room to be cleaned. Room was ready about 4:10. First hotel I ever stayed at that was this late/slow at cleaning rooms. Staff was also supposed to call us when room was ready and they didn’t we had to come back to desk and ask if room was ready.

Nice looking hotel on inside,. Great location.

Enjoyed our stay
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Wish there was a swimming pool in this hotel. Room smelled a little stale.

A lot to do within walking distance. Every employee we encountered were friendly and helpful.

Room was perfect for what we needed!
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Room was perfect for what we needed! It was my boyfriend and his friend so the king suite allowed us privacy without breaking the bank on a two bedroom. Proximity to Bourbon St and the Superdome were perfect! Seriously couldn’t ask for a better location! Staff was super friendly and accommodating. Great experience overall!

The hotel served its purpose but I didn't feel it lived up to my expectations.

The tv was broken, the room didn't stay cold. The shades didn't go up. I was under the impression that we would get a room with two Queen beds but we were given a queen and pullout couch

It was close to Bourbon Street. The valet guys were nice and joked around with us.

The location is perfect. Accommodations for a suite, were small.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Water was sold in the lobby for $4 a bottle. That was more expensive than water at Universal Studios. That is ridiculous. Sleeper sofa in the room is horrible.

Beautiful
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

There's nothing bad about the hotel I can say once again everything was excellent

The overall stay and clean of the hotel we had a beautiful time and stay

We will definitely be back!
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The bathroom did not have adequate lighting for makeup application.

Housekeeping would ask if we needed anything. Promptly brought whatever was requested.

Staff welcoming us
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Not having a bedroom for 3 persons available when we arrived very late, even if we reserved it. And called before to tell them we would be late.

Staff welcoming us

Expensive, limited service hotel which is a poorly staffed place.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Desk staff were grumpy and VERY understaffed for a place that is in a late night area.

Needed to extend my stay by another nigh, and despite doing it weeks in advance, trying first by computer then calling the hotel directly, the rate for that extra night was nearly TRIPLE the rate for each of the first 5 nights! What a rip off.

Wonderful!
    • King Suite with Two King Beds

They charged us for parking for extra days and I found out after I got home. I called them and they quickly responded and credited back to my card.

Super central but quiet enough. The 2-King room was a steal for the location and size! For a 10-night stay, it was very comfortable for my friend and me. We each had our own space. Beds firm, luxurious, comfortable! Courtyard is clean, staff are friendly. The cafe at the lobby is more starbucks type so don't expect a great breakfast spread but it met our needs. Besides you are surrounded by excellent restaurants!

Overall almost a perfect 10!
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The breakfast advertised was only muffins and case food. We eat breakfast out anyway so it wasn't a big deal.

Exceeded my expectations as far as the room size and privacy; very clean; great location. I will book again :-)

Good location and great room.

It was all good

We got a room with 2 kings and the layout of the room was fantastic. There was a separation between the 2 bed areas so you had a little privacy (We were travelling with a 13 yr old and a 17 yr old) and both areas had their own TV. Very clean too.

Very convenient for walking around New Orleans.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Extra cost of parking. Wasn’t made aware that it was valet parking only so was quite costly US $42.00 a day

Very convenient for walking around New Orleans. Not far to great restaurants and a look at Bourbon Street. Very large and comfortable rooms

I entered the room and the toilet was not working. Not a good welcome at all.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

My booked room was no available and I had to stay in a room that literally had a wall in front of my window.

I would only say that the communication among the employees, should be improved especially when the changes in the shifts occurs.

Clean, safe. convenient spot from which to explore New Orleans
    • King Suite with Two King Beds

I had some minor quibbles. The hotel entrance feels a bit like walking into a parking garage. Once you access the hotel, two elevators are required to access the rooms. This improves security (+++), but gets tedious after several days. As noted in the plus section, this hotel is close to Bourbon Street (+++), but this means that many guests will ignore quiet hours when they return at all hours of the night. It was prolonged and severe enough one night to complain, which led to the response of "no problem" from the front desk. This did not mean "No problem. We'll take action, immediately." My advice: be prepared to accept this state of affairs on Friday and Saturday nights, or bring earplugs. Noise is part of the price of admission to this part of the city. That seemed to be the hotel's take on things, too.

This hotel is well located several blocks north of Bourbon Street in the French Quarter. It is easy to walk to most things that a tourist would want to see. It is also easy to access public transportation from this site. The association with the Ritz-Carlton next door is key, because that hotel offers far superior lounge and spa services. The front desk staff was cheerful and friendly.

The beds were very comfortable. We were upgrated to a king suite with two king beds.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

I cannot think of anything I disliked.

Good restaurants within walking distance. The Starbucks at the hotel was OK, but not great. For the morning we went to the IHOP around the corner....better breakfast, more selection. Osa, the front desk clerk who checked us in was especially kind and very professional. I would definitely stay at this Marriott again. No complaints.

Great Central Location
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Breakfast is a Starbucks bar in the hotel foyer with limited choice for breakfast. Valet parking is quite expensive but similar to other hotel parling charges. The only entrance to the hotel is via the valet parking station in Iberville Street then you take to elevator up to Reception. Just a bit strange but OK.

Great central location just a couple of streets from Bourbon Street so you don't need a car to get around. Staff all very helpful and friendly. The suite was very quiet as on 10th floor and well equipped for our 3 nights stay.

Amazing
    • King Suite with Two King Beds

The price was high but well worth it . Especially for the location

The location was amazing. The hotel was very clean. Walking distance to bourbon st. Amazing places to eat drink and party. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here when I come back!

Would stay again!
    • King Suite with Two King Beds

No hotel bar of your own. Went to Ritz Carlton bar. Very nice too. So it all worked out for us.

How well the staff was accommodating! So kind. That means a lot.

Great value and location; beautiful hotel but needs some safety repairs for families!
    • King Suite with Two King Beds

We had to let the manager know that the side tables kept tipping over. The drawers kept sliding out and making them front heavy, and one of them fell on my daughter. Another fell on me. The bedroom and bathroom doors also had trouble staying shut. Carpets were stained and cleaning staff did not get to our room until very late in the day when my daughter was napping. We were able to request cleaning in the evening while out to dinner though, and the management addressed our concerns when made aware.

Overall we had a good stay - amazing location and value. We stayed in a 2-bedroom suite so our toddler would be able to nap and have her own room. The hotel provided a nice pack n play and the staff were really friendly!

Great location near the Marti Gras action, quiet place to sleep at night,not for partiers.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Very limited restaurant selection & hours. Room service comes from the Ritz next door & is overpriced for what you get. For the price of rooms breakfast should be included. The hide a bed was very springy & uncomfortable; might be OK for kids. Get the 2 King suite if you have multiple adults. Beautiful boutique hotel but dont expect extra amenities.

Location close to Bourbon street but very quiet at night for sleeping with quiet hours enforced. Rooms were modern and clean. Staff was very helpful. Nice to have a 1 bedroom suite. Respectful and efficient housekeeping staff.

Excellent place to stay with a very accommodating staff.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

We noticed a strange odor in the lobby but I think your staff was working on it.

Beds and linens excellent. Staff was excellent. What was most unusual was your valets were the nice group of young men I have ever encountered. They helped me with our disabled companion and suggested great places to eat. Their patience and kindness was on caliber with a 5 star hotel. Thank you!!

Great hotel to stay at to enjoy the French Quarter.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Nothing really. It was a care-free experience.

The location was great, the suite we booked was very comfortable (good bed/pillows), had a mini-fridge, wi-fi was pretty good.

Staff was really nice.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Parking is expensive. The sofa bed was not comfortable at all. Not much privacy in bathroom, the sliding door can't be locked.

Staff was really nice. Good wifi. Great location. Breakfast was okay. Bed was nice, but the sofa bed was not.

Overall fantastic hotel would stay here again!
    • King Suite with Two King Beds

The maid service was not the best. We had to ask for extra towels, coffee, cups, toilet paper and Kleenex. I also had to empty our trash and set it outside the room because they failed to clean our room on our last nights stay.

Very comfy bed and the hotel was very quiet for the location! Staff was very friendly and helpful!

Beautiful, safe boutique style hotel close to Bourbon st with lovely staff.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The hide a bed was uncomfortable ........the couch was better to sleep on. If your party has multiple adults just pay the extra money for a 2 king suite which gets you 2 separate bedrooms. Limited food options in the hotel but lots of other options nearby and food places will deliver there.

Great location, close to Bourbon street but very quiet at night.

An amazing first trip to NOLA!!! Can’t wait to come back!!
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

No fan in the bathroom to alleviate the steam on the mirror and for private moments ;)

Great location!!! Great staff-Shelita was so helpful!! She booked our swamp tour for us and recommended some great restaurants!! She even gave us a coupon that allowed us to receive a free bottle of wine!!

Excellent stay just had a few quirks with the a/c
    • King Suite with Two King Beds

Our air stopped working on day 2 & 3 which caused a bit of discomfort. For two women. We had to call a service person who came and partially fixed it but did not secure his work.so the base fell off Hit my other friend.

Everything was wonderful. Big comfortable bed a billowy pillows huge beds. Enromus space & privacy

I enjoyed my stay the staff was friendly the location was perfect!
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

I did not know that parking would be $40 a night that would have been nice to know

This is the perfect location if you are going to the French quarter or the river walk everything is in walking distance the staff was super friendly and the hotel was clean! I wish they had complimentary breakfast and they should let guess know that parking is an additional $40 a night

Clean and comfortable, centrally-located spacious hotel in the French quarter.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Extremely limited breakfast choice, which is a la carte. Frankly, including breakfast in the rate is not a good value proposition. So do without and get your breakfast elsewhere.

Very spacious suite, with two king-sized beds (unexpected!). Quiet but very central location at the heart of the French Quarter. Friendly and helpful staff.

It was under construction that's the only issue I had...
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

It was under construction that's the only issue I had other than that Jessica was very professional at the counter.. we appreciate the way she handled how situation A group of 16 Jessica was pretty good

The French Quarter was friendly and exciting; Marriott Iberville was the place to stay!
    • King Suite with Two King Beds

The price of bottled water ($4+) was a bit pricey; the plastic key cards were difficult to open the room door.

The beds were really comfortable; we had a king suite that was just like having two rooms, each with its own TV...very unusual and perfect for our needs!

Central location for Bourbon Street without too much noise.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Room was a bit dated. My daughter was in a foldout sofa, and it was so uncomfortable, not even sleepable. Our big bed was nice, though. Our view was to a parking lot and we heard quite a few sirens, but that is probably typical of New Orleans. There was also a very strong perfume smell downstairs which was cloying.

Central location for Bourbon Street without too much noise. Excellent staff who were very helpful.

Great Rooms. Accommodating Staff!
    • King Suite with Two King Beds

We don't personally like the courtyard breakfast. Too expensive for okay food.

Great size rooms! Double King Suite was perfect for a family of 4. There was a sliding door separating the room spaces. Very Very Nice Rooms!

All I need to say is one word.... Amazing!
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

I loved the room as a whole. I felt like I was made to feel at home. The living room and small kitchenette was nice. But my favorites was the shower and being able to watch Netflix.. Amazing!

Great Location but may not be a great choice during a special event:
    • King Suite with Two King Beds

Parking was ridiculously expensive ($38/night) - I called ahead and was told there was parking nearby for $20 but it was actually $30. We weren't given enough towels despite requesting them repeatedly from housekeeping. The last night we were only left one and I had to go down to the desk after midnight to get more. Breakfast was supposed to be included in our rate but still cost us over $30 for the one day we did it. Cost was increased by 400% due to special event. We would stay here again but only at regular room rate.

Loved the location. The room was quiet, clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and patient.

Next time will need to book 2 rooms!
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

This room was advertised as a suite to sleep 4 people. We were quite disappointed when one of our children had to sleep on the floor. The sofa bed was incredibly uncomfortable (could feel the springs) and was only big enough for one person.

Main bed was fabulous!

Lovely location and great rooms
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The walls were too thin.... we could hear almost everything from the other side of the wall.

Lovely decore of the rooma and above all the clealiness. Loved how there was privacy and courteous hotel folks around

If we returned to NOLA we'd definitely stay at Marriott Iberville. Great location, friendly staff.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

No in room microwave, there is one in lobby by small food market. I did hear some rooms have microwaves.

We stayed 12/24-12/27 paid $462. We had a king room, which consisted of two separate king beds & TV's. One area sectioned off by a sliding door. In room refrigerator and coffee maker. 6th floor no view. 1 block off of Bourbon Street. 1 block off of Canal which has restaurants and shopping. Starbucks in lobby. Walgreens, IHOP, CVS, Subway, McDonalds, Ruby Slipper Café within walking distance. $10 fee to use indoor pool & hot tub at The Ritz, it is connected via elevator.

Great location. Excellent service.

We booked as a family of parents and two adult children, a king suite and queen double. We were surprised that the two rooms were not close to each other when that configuration was exactly set up in the hotel. However, the staff were helpful in rearranging our rooms so that we could be adjacent to each other.

Great staff at the cafe. Good food (even though they ran out of favorite items early in the morning).

Nice place. Front Desk staff were abrupt. The valet staff and housekeeping were beautiful.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Rooms need more light. Also they had to shut the air conditioning off for one night for 3-6 hours. That was rough.

Beds were great. Water pressure was fantastic.