2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Florida hotel reviews
  4. Pensacola hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/I-10 Pine Forest Road

Reviews of Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/I-10 Pine Forest Road This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

8021 Lavelle Way, Pensacola, FL 32526, United States of America

#4 of 58 hotels in Pensacola

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

Perfect for families traveling to Disney!
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Unfortunately there was no hotel shop to buy small things if needed and there are no vending machines.

The property was somewhat secluded so traffic was minimal easy to get in and out. Disney was one exit up and the hotel offers a shuttle to and from the park. The room was spacious, and the hotel was quiet even though it was entirely booked. They have a onsite security guard as well. The location was also near a Walmart a gas station and many dinning establishments. The outlets were nearby as well. The breakfast was delicious and they offer Mickey Mouse waffles and a lot of other breakfast options. There are in room washer and dryers. There is also a full kitchen.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: December 23, 2018

Waffles and great toppings, biscuits and gravy not too salty...

Eggs were a bit watery, rolls were dry. All in all it was a good breakfast.

Waffles and great toppings, biscuits and gravy not too salty, coffee, sausage links, fresh fruit, orange juice.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

This Hampton Inn location exceeded my expectations
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

No complaints or dislikes.

The staff are friendly and welcoming. The property is well kept, and the rooms are comfortable, clean, and quiet. This will be my “go to” spot for stops in Pensacola in the future. When I stay at a hotel, cleanliness is important to me. I stayed for one night on two different occasions during the Thanksgiving holidays. My rooms were clean! Clean in the corners, clean in the corners behind the doors, and everywhere else that you would expect. You can tell that the management and staff at this location take pride in the property.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Great two day stay!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Bath Tub

There was nothing for us to dislike.

Our night manager, Priscilla, was fantastic! Very professional and friendly, extremely helpful. Room was super clean.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

Hotel lobby and exterior appearance was excellent
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Smelly room, carpet felt damp/dirty, smelled like dog, upset my allergies, bed pillows were old, flat and smelly. Toilet seat wasn’t stationary. A food item was left in refrigerator from last quest.

My husband liked the breakfast and Complimentary coffee. Hotel was close in distance to his relatives.

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

Excellent except for problem with WiFi.

You much space...need another piece of furniture. Internet was difficulty to use.

The bed was a cloud in the sky all white and fluffy. Room smelled of very clean scent.

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

Relaxing

That you took 50.00 out of my bank for incidentals that I wasn’t going to use and then told that it takes up to 48 hours to get it reversed.

Key cards, no tucking of sheets, cookies and coffee and hot breakfast

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

Definitely a value!
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Nothing! From the customer service, the breakfast, the hotel room and pool it was great!

Everything was great. Loved the breakfast. Loved the pool. Loved the room. Loved the customer service.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2018

Worst customer service experience ever. Unprofessional manager

My sheets were stained, my refrigerator did not work, and my card key wasn’t working properly. The entire staff was very rude and unprofessional. The manager of the property by the name of Marie Watson, put my son and I out because I complained about the things that needed to be addressed. She not only put us out, she called the police to escort us out of the hotel. I was highly appalled as to what the manager did, and my son and I are still terrified from the whole experience. My son is having nightmares, and gets very afraid every time he sees a police officer. I filed a complaint with the corporate office against the manager and the hotel. My lawyer will also be contacting them as well.

The pool and the free breakfast

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

Family with 2 kids on transit

Hotel-side made check-in mistakes were first blamed on booking.com (we arrived at 10 and were first checked in to a bigger room which was very nice. After one hour (kids were in bed already) we needed to move into another mich smaller room, because rooms were mixed up at the check in ... this was a very experience because no first they blamed their mistake to booking.com and second we couldn’t move into a bigger room next day even we were willing to pay the difference. Secondly it was not possible to change a 20 $ note so we could leave a tip ... hotel staff at reception urgently needs to be trained or exchanged. Even the hotel itself is a nice place I can not recommend it.

Clean rooms, good breakfast, free parking

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

Overall our stay was fine, could have been great if we didn't have the sink issue.

Our bathroom sink was clogged and that should have been fixed prior to our arrival. We had to keep opening the plug in the sink to let the water drain out. It was quite annoying.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

The rooms and premises were very clean.

Even though our rooms had been reserved for months and they had our credit card information, we still had to have a $50 incidental deposit per room. So basically, a $100 hold was put on my credit card until we had been checked out for 48 hours. We have stayed at Hampton Inn many times. We have never had this to happen.

The rooms and premises were very clean. The staff was super friendly.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

Awesome!!😊
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Everything was awesome no real issues

Breakfast was great everything was awesome and loved my room everything was just right no spots of dirty any where however the refrigerator had a few tiny black spots but no biggie besides that everything was awesome

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Lovely hotel, spotlessly clean and an excellent breakfast.

The corridors were icy cold and the heating system in our room didn't work so we had to move to another room.

The room was spacious and well-equipped. It's great having a refrigerator in the room. Breakfast was excellent with a good choice of hot and cold foods on offer. Complementary hot beverages available throughout the day in the lobby.The hotel is located just off the interstate making it ideal for travelling.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Advice: Don't stay here if you want your room cleaned.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

My room was not cleaned, so I came back, on my wedding night, and had to clean my own room. Got clean towels and took the dirty ones downstairs because the clerk said she was there by herself and she didn't have time to come get them. Very disappointed.

The bed was very comfortable. When the air conditioning stayed on it was comfortable, but it kept cutting off during the night.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Would Definitely Stay Again And Recommend To Others

The Intersection Getting Out Of The Hotel Roadway

The Staff Was Very Helpful In The Check In Process And Very Knowledgeable Of The Nearby Restaurants And Shopping Centers

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

My kiddos loved the cocoa and the cookie.

My kiddos loved the cocoa and the cookie. Pool was cold. We did go to beach it was 78 and sunny. Must go to Mcguires it was so good and National Naval Air Museum is a must. Hot water was good.

• Reviewed: March 18, 2018

Breakfast, room, accessibility from I-10, and customer service were all excellent!

The breakfast was wonderful with lots of hot and cold options. The beds were comfortable, and the room was very clean. We arrived at 2:30am and were given excellent customer service. The hotel was easily accessible from I-10.

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

Had a great time hotel very nice and right next to interstate restaurants and a cracker barrel

the only con was the sensors on the door and room that shuts the A/C off after a period of inactivity makes it very difficult to get a good nights sleep because you have to get up and start it again

Breakfast was pretty good beds where super comfy and the staff was very welcoming

• Reviewed: January 13, 2018

Excellent value for money.
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Excellent suite with lots of room. Very comfortable bed. Great breakfast and easy parking. Right next to I-10. About 20 minutes to UWF and Cordova Mall.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

Great Hotel!! Would love to stay here again.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

I didn't like that we could only stay 2 nights. Honestly, everything about the hotel was very good.

Very large suites with very comfortable beds. Breakfast was hot and delicious every morning. This was a very nice Hampton Inn! Our trip was 10 days and this was the best hotel of our entire trip.

• Reviewed: December 24, 2017

Over all not bad. Just those problems.

Booked on line with you people stating I would need a king room on the top floor, at the end of the hall, way from all noise due to military/combat related problems. Seems telling your people about this was a waste of time as when I got to the hotel they knew nothing about that request. Lady at the desk made arrangements for me at not extra charge. If Booking. Com can’t, or want, pass on such information then I have no further use for your help. AC/ Heating unit very loud. Had to close bathroom door to quiet it down. Eater took a very long time to heat up.

Easy to get to.

• Reviewed: December 19, 2017

Clean, spacious, good breakfast
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Though I liked the breakfast... it was difficult to determine what my daughter could safely eat, there were no ingredient lists or allergy information availble.

Clean, spacious, good breakfast

• Reviewed: December 7, 2017

Rooms were a nice size, clean and well kept.

Prefer the coffee service to be outside the bathroom (although that is closer to water source). It allows the other person in the room access while the bathroom is in use.

Rooms were a nice size, clean and well kept. Appreciated access to plug ins.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2017

Nice facility, nice staff, clean cut rooms, yummy breakfast & close enough to food areas, malls, etc

Sometimes could hear through the walls/floors (but only when people were being super loud/ annoying lol)

Wonderful stay! Very happy with the place and we were pleasantly surprised that they had a hot breakfast available too!!

• Reviewed: September 29, 2017

Could have been perfect
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Both of the elevators, to the left of lobby main enterance, were disgusting!!! They both looked and smelled like someone dumped trash cans in them. They were like this from the time I checked in to the time I left.

Nice big rooms, friendly staff during the day.

• Reviewed: September 21, 2017

Four star stay at a value price.
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Hard to find something wrong with this trip...maybe the sleeper sofa mattress could have been a little better, but our 10 year old son didn't seem to mind.

Booked a room with 2 queen beds and a sleeper sofa. The room was huge, clean, and comfortable.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2017

All around great place to take family on vacation!

Breakfast could be better. Eggs preferable, but overall it was a nice setup.

All around great place to take family on vacation! The prices were great for the accommodation!

• Reviewed: August 25, 2017

Poor attitudes and charge happy representatives
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Bath Tub

Th customer service at the desk lacked greatly. Told at check in there was an additional room deposit due. When receipt produced time changed. Next morning there were double charges to my credit card. When questioned, the Manager got rude and stated that booking dot com doesn't inform its customers and it was not her problem. I have been a Hampton customer for decades, I will NEVER stay at the Lavelle Way Pensacola location again.

Clean.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2017

As always Hilton and Hampton is our top pick of hotels to...
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

As always Hilton and Hampton is our top pick of hotels to stay at. Always clean and nice. Very comfortable beds, nice furniture and good breakfast buffet.

• Reviewed: July 28, 2017

Clean basic room w free breakfast

Some staff members weren't helpful, while others went out of the way to help. Price seemed a bit much for location and basic room. Not many restaurants around mostly fast food. If you don't mind traveling to the beach, restaurants and activities I'd recommend staying.

Breakfast available daily. Room was nice and clean when we arrived. Housekeeping staff was very friendly. Pool available for non beach days. Location was decent.

• Reviewed: July 23, 2017

Family Vacation
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The room was very hot when we got there and it took forever to cool down. Like 4 hours. It was very uncomfortable. After driving 10 hours we were exhausted. I wasn't in the best mood after walking into a very hot room and it taking forever to cool off.

Very clean.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2017

Great stay.

No recycling available.

Welcoming staff and other staff encountered were really friendly and helpful. Property and room were clean. Sheets were clean. Everything in working order.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2017

Over-delivered on our expectations for an average stay :) !

Refrigerator started out warm both mornings of our stay but got cold by mid-day.

Way above average breakfast :), great bed/pillows/bedding, hot-hot water, electric outlets in nightstand lamps and very pleasant staff.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2017

Great hotel, great everything.

Nothing really.

Then amenities were great, it's about 20 miles to the beach. Love the 24hr coffee bar. No problems with anything at all. Will stay there again.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2017

Wonderful
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Nothing could have been better... I was impressed

The accomadations exceeded what I expected... Staff was professional and very warm room was spotless.. Sunday morning breakfast was superb and Monday morning was a little down scaled but still good... Of the two night stay there was fresh flavored water upon entrance and fresh cookies the first night... The experience was Wonderfu!!!

• Reviewed: April 5, 2017

Clean facilities

Restaruants were close. The staff was very friendly. The rooms were clean and the location was good for our travels. I would stay at this location again

• Reviewed: March 18, 2017

Clean!
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Dining table at breakfast was dirty so we had to clean before sitting down. Not a huge deal, but would be nice if people would go around and do that every once in a while. Breakfast was good though!

Clean! Beautiful lobby. Hot water lasted and water pressure was good! Spacious room!

• Reviewed: February 13, 2017

I'll be back!

The bed slept great. My wife slept so hard I had to check for vital signs at one point! The breakfast was lovely and filling. The staff, one word...AMAZING!

• Reviewed: January 18, 2019

1 night in Pensacola

Frig did not have freezer. No plastic cups for bathroom. Prefer king size bed.

Very clean. Great evening shift staff. Wonderful breakfast.

• Reviewed: January 12, 2019

Great place to stay in Pensacola

Only problem we had was TV remote, front desk got us another one

Reception was helpful and Awesome, breakfast was great

• Reviewed: January 5, 2019

Great room with a sitting area and a large TV very clean...
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Great room with a sitting area and a large TV very clean hotel is located next to the cracker barrel

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

We've stayed here before on our way to Disney. It's like home!

Everything was perfect!

Location is perfect! Hotel is clean and comfortable!

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

nice place !

very quiet but close to freeways

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

Bed was wonderful

Bed was wonderful

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

We had a great stay and will come back to this property again.
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was very good with many choices including fresh fruit and hot waffles with different toppings.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

The breakfast was great.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was great. Had a lot of food to choose from. Fruits, oatmeal, grits, omelets, sausage, waffles, Danishes, and cereal to name a few.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

Did not have room service as they advertixed

Don't lie about room service

Did not have room service as they advertixed

• Reviewed: September 27, 2018

Excellent location

Excellent location

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

Excellent hotel
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The hotel was pristinely clean, comfortable and everything looked new. Staff was friendly and helpful. Close to interstate.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

Both elevators made weird noises.

Both elevators made weird noises.

• Reviewed: August 22, 2018

My stay was wonderful

That I had to leave. There is nothing I didn’t like

The environment and the staff are so wonderful

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

Overall a good stay.
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The breakfast were good. The room was clean.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2018

All that we expected and more.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

It wasn't anything I didn't like

The 24 hour coffee

Close to restaurant.

Clean, clean and clean!

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

Not what I expected

Long wait for check in just one person in charge of everything. Refrigerator noisy and broken.

Beds and rooms

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

My room was outstanding the food at breakfast could have been better.

The Breakfast could have been much better, I have had much better Breakfast at other Hampton Inn locations.

Room was excellent

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

Small room

Small room

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Awesome

No hot tub

great experience overall nice place good breakfast

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Parking

Parking

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

I had a great stay.

It’s so comfortable and so luxurious. Loved the rooms.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Great staff

Great staff

• Reviewed: April 20, 2018

Nice selection at breakfast with some hot items

Nice selection at breakfast with some hot items

• Reviewed: April 14, 2018

The staff was very friendly and helpful.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. We ended up extending out stay by 2 days due to unexpected situation.

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

Only one washer and one dryer for the entire property.

Only one washer and one dryer for the entire property.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

It was clean and just amazing!
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The food was great! And clean rooms as well as excellent staff who helped greatly!

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

We lov d our stay!

We lov d our stay!

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

Eggs

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

The beds were comfortable but the pillowcase was spotted...

The beds were comfortable but the pillowcase was spotted with fresh blood. Not good.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

MUST STAY!
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Loved everything... friendly staff and awesome breakfast choices... great all around!!

• Reviewed: March 25, 2018

Everything was great,bed clean comable.

Lighting in bathroom

Everything was great,bed clean comable.

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

The best

Everythingvwas very nice

Lisa at the front desk was very sweet and helpful

We Price Match