Reviews of Inn at Queen Anne 3 stars

505 1st Avenue North, Queen Anne, Seattle, WA 98109, USA

#77 of 89 hotels in Seattle

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

i've stayed at queen anne before but probably won't...
    • Classic Queen Room

see above the photos are misleading. lighting is weak in rooms as wells hallway.

i've stayed at queen anne before but probably won't again. it was very clean and neat but the hotel is very tired and really needs some love.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Great location (walking distance from central Seattle and...
    • Classic Queen Room

Bathroom was tiny, shower was difficult to operate, some of the towels had small stains on them, and the room was old and dated. Could do with a revamp. Also, the breakfast was at a separate sister hotel a few minutes’ walk from there.

Great location (walking distance from central Seattle and the Space Needle), friendly and helpful staff, big room with a kitchenette (fridge, stove, microwave), and a small room for luggage.

Good value & convienent location
    • Classic Queen Room

Room felt like an old boarding house. Not exactly a negative , just a different vibe

Breakfast was down the street and around the corner, an easy walk better than usual continental breakfast. The Location was great, walking distance to the Space Needle & Chuhily Museum. Staff helped us with transfer to the PORT

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Friendly staff. Adequate but not luxurious rooms. Good price for proximity to Seattle Center.
    • Classic Queen Room

I did not like the booking process through booking.com. It wasn't clear to me that there were few parking spaces available with my hotel choice, and those spots were on a first-come, first-serve basis. I realized this after I booked. When I tried to cancel my booking, I waited for more than 24 hours for a response and didn't receive one one way or the other, leaving me in limbo regarding my travel plans. So I opted to "Keep my booking," but then found out when I checked in that on the hotel's end, it appeared I had cancelled my booking. Luckily they had another room for me. I probably won't use booking.com again, and will try to book me reservations directly with the hotel. The hotel itself was quaint, but a little bedraggled and quirky. About 10 parking spaces available on a first-come, first-serve basis, about a block away from hotel. Check-in is a little tricky if you have a car. There is one Loading/Unloading spot it front of the hotel, but it was occupied most of the time I was there. I ended up parking illegally in the Dick's Drive-In parking lot behind the hotel and then walked back to the hotel to check in.

The staff who was there on my day of arrival were more than friendly and helpful. I was concerned about the parking situation, and they assured me I would have a parking spot when I arrived. I arrived sooner than check-in and they tried to find a room for me, but there wasn't one available yet. I appreciate that they tried. The location was great for me because it was right across from Seattle Center. The room was comfortable and clean. The courtyard was quite quaint.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Very good value overall and the breakfast was worth going to the sister hotel for.
    • Classic Queen Room

It is a very old building and there is only so much they can do, but I would have liked to be able to lock the deadbolt from the outside as well as the inside. However the key was not provided.

The staff was wonderful, the location was perfect and the room was spotless.

It was very relaxing. The staff, especially Liz, at the front desk, was most helpful! Will definatel
    • Classic Triple Room

Having to go to the street in the middle of the night to smoke!

I love regale historic hotels and this one suited me perfectly! I really enjoyed the jazz in the lobby and good coffee 24/7.☕️

Having a suite equipped with a stove and fridge ect.
    • Classic Queen Room

Hotel needs some upgrades for sure. For our stay it was more than suitable.

Having a suite equipped with a stove and fridge ect. was great. We also had a fantastic view from our room!

Bad stay
    • Classic Queen Room

Hotel dated, bathroom a disgrace, bed uncomfortable, room basic. This hotel should not be a three star. Would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Liked nothing in this stay at hotel.

Not As Expected
    • Classic Queen Room

Parking was terrible for an extra $36.00 dollars a night. Beds were hard, had to switch rooms at about 1 AM due to a rodent problem and the room was cold with no heater.

Lovely older hotel, with spacious rooms and great continental breakfast included .
    • Classic Queen Room

There was a band playing In the parking lot behind our room. We were concerned at first, but they were not too loud and were packed up and gone by 9:30.

The room was very spacious and nicely decorated. The location couldn't have been better. It was very close to the Seattle Center and an easy monorail ride to the light rail. The lobby coffee was great and the grounds were lovely. We were not expecting a breakfast so it was a treat to walk around the corner to another hotel and have a huge continental breakfast. We would definitely come back here.

Worst than awful!
    • Classic Queen Room

- to never stay here again

Message light flashing on phone on my arrival. No information on how to check or turn off. Reported it to front desk. Never resolved in 4 day stay. Staff was surly. Room uncomfortable. Mouse in the kitchen. Outrageous price and not comfortable.

Terrible - worst I have ever experienced.
    • Classic Queen Room

Lazy uncaring unprofessional reception. Room in desperate need of renovation. Bathroom barely adequate. Shower worst I can remember. Lack of privacy due to large gap in blind. No sound insulation - important as room backed on to public car park with arguments screams etc making sleep very difficult. Of over 200 hotel/motel rooms I have stayed in, this is the worst! Avoid at all costs!

Excellent access to monorail, so easy to do most things. Location was only good thing about property.

Comfortable stay.
    • Classic Queen Room

Would have liked an electric kettle for making tea/coffee but I was glad of the microwave. No hairdryer in room. Sister hotel very busy at breakfast time - plenty of food on offer but limited places to sit.

Friendly welcome. No lift but receptionist put me in a ground-floor room. Tea and coffee in reception. Comfortable room. Plenty of storage space. Good TV service. Very good breakfast at sister hotel. Excellent location. My favourite part of Seattle was the waterfront, which was within walking distance. Bus service also great for downtown.

Location is good, close to Seattle Center, monorail and bus...
    • Classic Queen Room

Don’t have in-house restaurant, have to go to other hotel for breakfast. Wifi inside the room is poor.

Location is good, close to Seattle Center, monorail and bus stop.

Great Location Okay Rooms
    • Classic Queen Room

Price could have been cheaper, the bathroom was ok but kinda dirty and you could tell it was old. You have to walk into a total separate building from the front desk and they didn't have a pool which sucked

I didn't know that it had a full kitchenette I was expecting a microwave and mini fridge and it had a full burner Stove and a mini fridge and dishes. It had a walk in closet and very comfy bed. Nice windows old building bathroom was old but overall really nice for the price it was a little high but I did go in the summer during a weekend

Great location and service but property needs a little TLC.
    • Classic Queen Room

The room was pretty dirty. Walls had all kinds of marks on them, we had a huge puddle of water on the floor of the kitchen when we got to the room. The property seems in need of a thorough deep clean and maybe some maintenance.

Jasmine at the front desk was so sweet and helpful. Location couldn’t have been better for a concert at the KeyArena.

Good location.
    • Classic Queen Room

No elevator and having to struggle up 3 floors with 23 kg bags! Reception unfriendly when I arrived looking for parking options. Room old and smelled of bleach. Terrible shower with leak in the bath. Not good value for money though admittedly much cheaper than elsewhere in Seattle that weeknd. Bed was fine but overall place did not have a nice feel.

Good location. Nice exterior at the front. Good breakfast.

I booked a room for 3 adults and 1 child age 4 which I had...
    • Classic Triple Room

I booked a room for 3 adults and 1 child age 4 which I had clearly specified at the time of booking. The hotel sent a confirmation that the room is good for 3 adults and no extra charges mentioned for the child. I had expected this to be free as mentioned in the hotel policy in the booking.com website, a child stays for free when using existing beds. Should there be extra charge, it should be limited to $10 per night. I am a returning customer and had stayed here before with the same number of guests and was never charged extra. I was surprised however this time that I was charged $15 per person per night at check out time which is inconsistent with everything I read about its hotel policy. When I brought this up, the lady at the front desk unfortunately got emotional with me. I was a happy customer until this time.

It worked we didn’t stay in the too
    • Classic Queen Room

The bathroom didn’t have a fan so the whole room got muggy after a shower the windows were wooden with about seven coats of paint and the cracks in the paint in the shower looked like black mold growing. Wasn’t nice, but staff was pretty friendly

Very ordinary
    • Classic Triple Room

The initial welcoming reception to the property was a bit rude. The mattress was like horsehair and the motel room although very clean was desperately in need of some brightening. Very over priced

The location was nice

The hotel had no elevator.

see above

The hotel had no elevator. The entry door to the room was a hollow core door - poor quality. Breakfast was served at a sister hotel on block away - very funky set up.

• Classic Queen Room

I loved Jacinta I think her name was. Anyway the lovel girl with the black hair and green colour through it. She was amazing and a joy. Thank you so much

Adequate but not great, OK for a night or two.
    • Classic Queen Room

There was more noise at night both inside and outside the hotel and lots of traffic when I arrived due to an event at Seattle Center. Have enjoyed stays here before but the property seems to be getting run down. Parking is very limited and expensive. Your have to walk two blocks to another hotel for the complimentary breakfast.

Location is very good, lots of good restaurants in easy walking distance, funky neighborhood. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

In a good location.
    • Classic Queen Room

Bed was hard and horrible. Pillows flat and hard. Bathroom extremely tiny. Showerhead only about 5 ft tall. Shower water didn't mix for a few minutes. Had to run the water 5 minutes before it mixed. Toilet was crooked. TV tiny and picture was dark. Hotel run down and old but the room was clean.

In a good location. Courtyard was nice. Good coffee in lobby. Room was clean.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

After reading all the negative reviews we were a bit worried...
    • Standard Room with Two Twin Beds

It was noisy but it is in a busy city location so that is to be expected. The plumbing is old and quaint.

After reading all the negative reviews we were a bit worried about the hotel. However we were greeted by a happy, helpful lady and we must have been lucky with our room. It was large with comfortable beds, a storage cupboard which fitted all of our luggage, a kitchenette with microwave, fridge and crockery and cutlery. The bathroom was clean and we had a good shower. The location is great with many cafes and restaurants around. We shopped at the Metropolitan Market just a few metres away and it had a great selection of foods that we could eat in our room at the table and chairs. I loved the blankets on the bed and also the room had a ceiling fan. The bus stop on route 13 went past the door.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Except for parking, this is an ideal location with lovely local eateries and beverage spots.
    • Classic Queen Room

Parking was horrendous. I arrived late since i was coming from out of town and their parking lot was full so I had to find parking in the neighborhood. There was an event so there was no street parking; I squeezed into one spot in a $15 evening lot 2-1/2 blocks away. This may be difficult for less mobile folks but it felt adventurous and reminded me of my college days. I actually didn’t mind the walk as there were lots of lights and life occurring.

Delightful period inn; loved the location to the seattle center and tons of great local food and drink options. I’d brought my dinner earlier and warmed it up in the microwave; put snacks in the fridge and settled in for the evening on the comfy but firm bed. It was a cute little suite of a room. I’ll definitely be back.

Location was perfect for our adventure.
    • Classic Queen Room

Ok for us, but only stairs for third floor. Tea /coffee always cold. Breakfast at another location.

Location was perfect for our adventure. Walked everywhere. Quaint, older style. Perfect for our taste.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

good value for your money
    • Classic Queen Room

No window to open in the bathroom. Steam stays in for a long time.

The breakfast at the other Hotel was more than expected. Roomservice was always good.

I would not recommend this property as anything higher than a 2 star
    • Classic Queen Room

pictures on line … in no way reflected what our room was like..... we heard every single sound from the next room - two men having I don't know what....

front desk staff was very nice and hospitable

Wouldn't stay again unless they renovate.
    • Classic Queen Room

The room hasn't been updated since probably the early70's. That would not be a problem except there was peeling paint on the bathroom ceiling, moldy tub surround, the tub had lost its porcelain coating, cobwebs in the in corners of the room. Window AC unit didn't really cool the room and couldn't open any windows. Pillows were terrible. At the end of the day, you get what you pay for.

Staff was friendly and super helpful. Toiletries were really nice. Kitchenette did have pots and pans, dorm-style refrigerator, stovetop - all great if you're storing drinks or making food. Walkable to the Center for Chihuly, the Space Needle, performances, etc.

Excellent location, but a run-down property

Ran into a huge misunderstanding with a roll-away bed during a late check-in, requiring paying (and then getting reimbursed) for an extra room. Thankfully, manager Nikki was still available and was extremely helpful in resolving the issue and was very pleasant and welcoming during all our interactions. The property is very dated, with peeling paint, runny faucets, smelly carpets and A/C. The prices all over the city were at a premium due to Labor Day weekend and some Bumbershoot festival happening mere blocks away. I see that regular rates are about half of what we paid and that is definitely a fair price for this property, given the location.

Location is the best draw for this property. A good clean option for travelers on a budget. Our room felt like a full studio apartment than a hotel. A nice full buffet breakfast at the sister property a couple blocks away

As stated before, would stay there again as the location is excellent but request a different room.
    • Classic Queen Room

The hotel is old and the plumbing even though the faucets were old (took 2 hands to open and close the shower) worked well. My biggest issue is that my room was at the end of the building that had a lane way and backing onto a restaurant and trying to sleep with car doors opening and closing, they also had trash cans which were opened and banged closed and trash pick-up at 5:30 a.m. and this made it for a sleepless night. As for breakfast one had to walk a couple of blocks to the designated restaurant which was very crowded.

The location was excellent from my perspective. Space needle is within a couple of blocks and buses were just around the corner. The reception staff always very helpful. Had a very lovely patio to sit and relax.

We had 2 nights here and wish we had paid more for a better hotel.
    • Classic Queen Room

Room was not what we expected. Very dated, chipped furniture. Ceiling was black and peeling. There was a small kitchen area with a stove, microwave and fridge so people had cooked there with little ventilation. No coffee maker or electric jug or coffee/tea. Enamel in bath was chipped and black. Room was not in main building and there was no security on this block. No lift and we were on 3rd floor so had to carry suitcases. Air conditioner was old and noisy. $50 per night was charged to our credit card for damages and was cancelled a few days after our stay.

Location, easy walk to restaurants and space needle. Free breakfast was available in nearby hotel, about 5 mins walk.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Enjoyed Seattle and area of hotel good close to shops and attractions like the space needle.
    • Classic Queen Room

Toilet broke late at night and couldn't fix it or supply a bucket to flush it. So used small rubbish bin to flush it. Thankfully left the next morning.

The staff were friendly. Had a nice courtyard to sit in. Supplied coffee in foyer.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

I liked the old world charm of the place.
    • Standard Room with Two Twin Beds

The room was in a bit of disrepair. Also it was tucked in next to the stairway, and the door to the stairway people left open against our entry door. It was very confusing, and difficult to find the room as the stairwell door was always open.

I liked the old world charm of the place.

Staff did not address our needs at time of arrival at 6:00 PM. We did not get what we paid for.
    • Classic Queen Room

Location of room. Requested first floor at booking and got a room on second floor. I called hotel three times prior to my stay and rquested first floor rooms due to health issues. (heart by pass and knee replacesments.) .rooms were booked several weeks in advance of stay. No elevators. TV did not operate. Did not receive replacement or repairs to TV during stay.

Location to the Space Needle etc and the great courtesy of...
    • Classic Queen Room

Showers would be better if there were grab bars as a safety feature. An elevator would be helpful although we were readily accommodated with our request for a first floor room.

Location to the Space Needle etc and the great courtesy of the staff. Good continental breakfast at the sister hotel very nearby: the Marqueen hotel.

Nice stay
    • Classic Queen Room

Free WiFi is very, very poor. Our first room (301) did not even have reception. Second room did (209), but still very poor connection, too unstable to do online work. No attended parking at the hotel; they send you to their sister hotel two blocks away for $30+tax per day. Window in room could not stay open and AC did not do much.

Nice room with everything you need: full kitchen including stove, refrigerator and microwave, large wardrobe, tv, etc. Bed was small but comfortable. Bathroom also very small and shower head was too low (shoulder height). Perfect location, walking distance from space needle, city center, shops and restaurants.

Stay was okay except for the parking hassle
    • Classic Queen Room

Limited parking : Staff couldn't offer any alternatives and didn't seem to care. You would think they wold have arrangements with lots in the area for their guests

Price ; easy to get to sites in Seattle

Okay for the convenient location.
    • Classic Queen Room

Coffee stir stick on the room floor made me wonder if they vacuumed. Room smelled strongly of bleach. No plug for bath tub. Staff wasn't very friendly.

Beautiful courtyard. Cool, historic building. Great breakfast. Great smelling soaps in bathroom. Good AC unit.

Leaves a bit to be desired
    • Classic Queen Room

The whole place needs a renovation. Paint peeking on bathroom ceiling, musty smell and Windows don't open to air out, tub porcelain worn out and moldy grout around tub. No hairdryer. Kitchenette needs full upgrade.

Staff was great, really helpful. Complimentary breakfast at sister property 1 block away, nice toiletries. Location good, walkable...could see Space Needle from our room. Nighttime neighborhood mixed, a little dicey.

Great experience except for the parking situation.
    • Classic Queen Room

The Parking. Didn't realize we would have to pay for parking in addition to our room rate and that the parking was 2 blocks away. Didn't see any of this listed on your website - but we could have missed it.

Felt safe there for our first ever stay overnight in Seattle.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Rude staff
    • Classic Triple Room

Guy lost our key and said he would have to let us in and out of our room until another key was made. He said he would make it up to us by reducing $44, he found the key an hour later, said he wasnt even really allowed to give any discounte but instead of $44 he will give $20 discount for that night. We stayed there for 2 nights, upoj checkout it was a different lady, we told her about the discount and she was incredibly rude and short to us! Putting us in an uncomfortable position. We told her to contact Chris who was the guy who told us about the discount, she called him and apparently he was busy so she gave the $20 discount. Dont reccomend staying here. There is no elevator and the washroom has mold growing..they tried to cover it up by painting but the paint was chipping and u could see the mold.

I liked how it was in downtown and close to a lot of things.

Really liked to area but felt property was just too old for the price.
    • Classic Queen Room

The property is quite old. While it was clean I felt, for the money, it was rather rundown. Room quite warm and if the window could be opened it wouldn't stay open unless something was used to keep it open (i.e. a wooden spoon).

The location of the property was great. Near the Space Needle, light rail to shopping area and waterfront.

Couldn't wait to get out of the hotel.
    • Classic Queen Room

The bath was horrid. The door locks did not make you feel safe. Cracks in the ceiling plaster. In window A/C noisy and blew directly on the bed, no matter how it was adjusted. The room felt so crummy, we slept in our clothes and didn't use the bath. We cut short our stay there, and since Seattle was fully booked up for some reason, we shortened our stay in the city.

Decent breakfast, but you had to walk to a sister hotel two blocks away for it.

It's an older building, cozy like Grandma's house but great location and price!!
    • Classic Queen Room

Main complaint, my kitchen floor was dirty.

It is in a great location. Although old, has everything you need including a kitchen. The closet is massive. The gal who worked in the day was very nice and helpful.

Too expensive for the facility conditions
    • Classic Queen Room

Old house without elevators nor valets. I had to move heavy luggage up stairs to check in, then downstairs and upstairs again to enter my room in a different building. Room was old and shabby. With a strange smell all day long. No drinking facility (kettle, coffee maker). Very old, very loud AC fan. Was amazed of how low ROI it was to stay here.

Worse..
    • Classic Queen Room

The room is old, is not clean the aircondition is teribble,the worse is you have to pay for the parking 36$ per day, the wifi is really slow we supposed to stay for 2 nights but we check out the nxt day, i cannot recommend this hotel to everyone..worse..worse..

staff was helpful specially Chris.

Good price and location but no mod cons.
    • Classic Triple Room

The room was in need of modernisation. The shower was pathetic and the beds were old. furniture was worn.

The only thing going for this hotel is it's location.

Great option
    • Classic Queen Room

The wi-fi connection inside the bedroom was not so good. The fact that they don't have an elevator might be an inconvenient if you are traveling with many pieces of lugagge. If not, you'll be OK.

The staff was very helpful, good amenities and the room is simple but comfortable. Everything looks clean and the bed is pretty good. The small kitchen is a great asset too. Besides, the location is perfect. Queen Anne is a great neighborhood with easy access to several parts of the city. For the price, it is one of the best options you will find close to the Seattle Center.

The staff are very friendly and the locations is great.
    • Classic Triple Room

The place is very run down. All the extra amenities are at their sister hotel (valet, breakfast etc.) seems more worth it to stay there instead of running back and forth.

The staff are very friendly and the locations is great.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Night receptionist was good.
    • Classic Queen Room

Morning receptionist was more interested in teaching a new staff member than checking us out. Very officious Noisy back lane NO ELEVATOR

Night receptionist was good.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Zoe at the front desk was great!
    • Classic Queen Room

The ac unit was in dire need of replacement- old and broken knobs

Zoe at the front desk was great! Patient and pleasant despite the heat she was working in. Location was decent for the price. You get what you pay for. :) Facilities were as expected from description, good value for Seattle in August.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

The Inn at Queen Anne was as described, and the staff were...
    • Classic Queen Room

The whole place had a tired look and was very in need of a refurb and some tlc.

The Inn at Queen Anne was as described, and the staff were friendly and helpful . The location just 5 minutes or so from The Needle was handy for getting around and quickly into downtown by local bus.

Confortable room with good facilities.
    • Standard Room with Two Twin Beds

Access to rooms was up some steps and was difficult to get suitcases up the steps. No offer of help. We were charged $50 “for incidentals “ even though we arrived at 11pm and left at 6.30am due to our travel plans! Of course we will get it back but common sense did not prevail!

I wasn’t there long enough to see everything,so it would be unfair to comment. However, the room had a mini- kitchen and excellent facilities.

worst experience ever

everything Rooms were outdated and looks very run down. They don not look like the pictures in Booking site. It was over priced for what we get. electrical sockets were either not working or coming out of the wall. The staff was not helpful or rude. We came from a very long flight on 13th July around 8 pm and we choose it as it was nearest to port to go to our cruise in the morning. While doing the check in and since there was no elevator and we carried our luggage to one side of the building ( the inn is divided to 2 areas) and the reception let us carry all luggage of the 3 rooms before she told us that 2 of the rooms were on the other side. the bathroom was small ( this is the 3 person bedroom) Breakfast was in another hotel and was not great

Nothing in the inn location was OK as it was near Seattle center ( space needle , ....etc)

Not Again!

Beds. AC. Elevator.

We had to turn the rickety old window air conditioner Off at night. It was so noisy we cpuldnt sleep. The first room had a dirty and tottwn shower-tub . We moced to the first floor the second night as there eas no elevator, hard for seniors wirh bad knees. No ice available in rooms. Very old beds and furnishings. The area was pretry good . Lots of restaurants very close. Parking was $30 a night in an alley a nlock away. The complimentsry breakfast was in another hotel rhey owned about a block away. We would not atay there again.

Great location and good breakfast
    • Classic Queen Room

No outlets to charge anything except the bathroom light, which was not active when turned off. While comfortable, I would call the room shabby chic. They also charge a $50 (told by check in staff that it was $30 for incidentals), fee that is refunded after they inspected the room. When I questioned this, they said it was in case I trashed the room. Nice!

Great location and good breakfast

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Location right in Queen Anne is fantastic and it is well...
    • Classic Queen Room

This is on old hotel with dated decor and furnishings, it had the look and smells of a halfway house but with a price that would suggest more care could be taken. This place could be a real gem if there was some refurbishing done and attention to details.

Location right in Queen Anne is fantastic and it is well connected to the city as the bus lines are right around the corner.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Enjoyed our stay, older hotel with character and good staff.
    • Classic Queen Room

Showing its age but did not expect anything else.

Staff were good, location near Seattle Central excellent and place was clean. Included breakfast at MarQueen, a sister hotel around the corner that had a great, old-world character. A highlight! We walked to Pike Place Market and Lake Union with ease (we walk a lot). Hotel parking just around the corner at $30/day was valuable.

Website didn't state continental breakfast at sister hotel that is a good marketing point to say!
    • Classic Queen Room

Coffee maker in room. Black out weather type curtains, was extremely hot even with air conditioner with the rooms that face sunset. Hotel interior walls, bathroom, floors out dated and can see obvious remodeling repair work, but is a vintage inn so makes sense.

Across street from Key Arena ideal for concert! Close walking distance to food, bars, Seattle center! Most affordable nightly rate for this area.

• Classic Queen Room

Carpet old Bathroom old- water temperature regulation difficult Air conditioning does not work right + very noisy

Location Friendly service Can keep luggage there even if checked out

Mixed Feelings
    • Classic Queen Room

The continental breakfast was located at a different location and there was hardly anywhere to sit down and eat it. Parking was limited and tight.

Close to the places we wanted to visit, allowing us to visit without having to rely on our car.

We loved it. We would stay here again during the off season.
    • Classic Queen Room

No elevator. One ice machine in the basement. No ice buckets, just plastic bags.

It's just a neat old hotel and very close to the Space Needle, museums and the Monorail to downtown.

• Classic Queen Room

A bit dated. Needed a lick of paint

Great location. Lovely staff. Free tea & coffee. Fabulous garden area to chill first thing in the morning and in the evening. Really enjoyed my stay.

For the price I paid ($220/night) I expected luxury,old style hotel but I got dilapidated hostel.
    • Classic Triple Room

It is very old building and the age of the property is visible everywhere. ( see pictures). Because of the location the hotel could easily be renovated but for unknown reasons the management keeps everything as in the 50's or 60's. In front of the hotel you have one !!! loading/unloading curbside spot. Hotel is offering parking in the distance for $30 a night.

The only thing I liked was the location. Very close to Space Needle ( with monorail service to Downtown) and to huge grocery store ( Metropolitan).

By far most value for money in high summer season Seattle.
    • Classic Queen Room

Old place, stains in the bathroom, plaster flakes on ceiling.

By far most value for money in high summer season Seattle. Great location in busy Queen Anne with lots of parking nearby. I had a view of the Sound from my room.

Enjoyed our time in Seattle. We were a little disappointed in the state of the rooms.
    • Classic Queen Room

This is an old building with tons of issues. The walls are thin and it can be loud at night. The breakfast is offsite (but close). So, if you are not too picky, this is a great place to crash. If you want a clean, modern room with all the amenities this place is not for you.

The hotel is in a GREAT location. If that is why you are booking this hotel then please proceed.

This place is garbage! Warning!
    • Classic Queen Room

The staff were extremely rude. The paint was peeling off the walls and the place stunk like an old church. The key to the front door opened the rooms as well so the place was not secure. Air conditioning in the window was squealing and making so much noise keeping us awake all night and they would not do anything about it. Windows did not seal, blinds were broken, overcharged our credit card and would not speak to us about it. Kicked us out earlier than the check out time that was agreed to because they said they were going to be "busy the next day" and screamed at us when we asked about it. . I do not recommend this place. We called around and the Sheraton Four Points hotel and their rooms were cheaper than the room that we got at the Inn at Queen Anne for that night!!! Place is garbage.

Absolutely nothing. It was a nightmare the whole time.

Cheaper than many area hotels. Might stay there again to save $, but I would need to choose room.
    • Classic Queen Room

There was no elevator and the building was at least 3 stories. Our room was right next to the stairwell; we had to listen to the stairwell door open and close all night. There pillows and bed were bad.

The location is great; it is very close to the Seattle center. The exterior and courtyard were nice and well kept.

Interesting area.
    • Classic Queen Room

Beaten up and old place. 250 dollars per night is far too high.

Interesting area. Lots of independent shops and bars. Very close to Seattle center. Nice garden area.

Not a good experience- luckily only 1 night.
    • Standard Room with Two Twin Beds

The room was badly in need of refurbishment, bath & shower in poor condition & shower very difficult to use. Kitchenette was delapidated & lacking basic equipment.

The hotel is well positioned for nearby amenities & attractions, especially the Seattle Center.

Best possible place to stay if you're attending an event...
    • Classic Triple Room

Best possible place to stay if you're attending an event at Key Arena- it's literally across the street. Great location! Staff was very friendly. Lots of parking nearby. Not super fancy, but very good value for the price.

If ya don't mind a little "Character"
    • Classic Queen Room

The worst shower ever...was too bad because mostly everything else was fine. If you don't mind plaster peeling off the ceiling and a bit of grungy furnishings.

The bed was comfortable and there was a ceiling fan. Neighborhood is awesome with great food and Seattle Center close by.

Excellent location and clean room
    • Classic Triple Room

The room was clean, and much larger than we expected. The kitchen was a bonus, as well as the mini fridge to keep our drinks cool. It's certainly a bit dated, but the location and price more than made up for that.

Browse Inn at Queen Anne traveller photo gallery