2. USA hotel reviews
  3. New Mexico hotel reviews
  4. Ruidoso hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Inn of the Mountain Gods Resort and Casino

Reviews of Inn of the Mountain Gods Resort and Casino This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

287 Carrizo Canyon Road, Ruidoso, NM 88340, United States of America

#7 of 35 hotels in Ruidoso

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

Overall a good place to stay that's all inclusive
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Bed was to soft for me ..MOST of the staff were really great, the biggest problem was checking out ..this resorts billing system is terrible\confusing! Got charged 107 dollars for a deposit which took 3 phone calls and 5 days to reverse..our room was so cold had to leave the thermostat on 75 the whole time

Valet was super nice and helpful. Multiple restaurants with different price ranges ..great views and the resort has a virtual assistant you can text and ask questions ..

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Our stay was perfect for being the first time here it was wonderful we will definitely recommend it
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

We are booking our room for the Tracy Lawrence concert on December 8th and the price is almost tripled. That was a little shell-shocked s

This was our first visit to Ruidoso New Mexico and it was wonderful. The rules were exceptional the staff for dinner was amazing. And our waitress Summer was just Pleasant as can be. Thank you Summer and Merry Christmas to you

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

It was an excellent respite from traveling around Albuquerque and Santa.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The roads up to the Inn are not very well lit at night, making travel difficult.

The location was beautiful among the trees beside the lake. The hotel and casino were well maintained. The variety of foods served at the buffet were beyond compare.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

Loved it and will return. Hopefully with better luck at the casino.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

My wife preferred a smoking rm which was not available at the time. Other than that our three day trip was very relaxing.

Overall very satisfied with staff and dining facilities. Will definitely return because of the promotions offered. Enjoyed our stay very much. Thank all of you for being so accommodating.

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

The front desk ladies our the first people I saw upon arrival and they are not friendly!!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The lady at the front desk named "Falinka" "was very rude! She did not explain anything about what we were being charged for, then she was not clear when I asked questions. She had a bad attitude all the way around! Then to top it off she raised her voice at me, slapped my debit card back at me, and verbally insulted me! When I asked for her name she lifted her name tag and said for me to ve sure and get it. She did not care at all that I planned on reporting her.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Great scenery good food excellent place to relax, play golf and gamble if you like.

Everything as great !

The room exceeded my expectations. You indefinitely get good value for the money you pay. Of course we stayed during the week when the rooms were steeply discounted versus the weekend. Restaurant was a little pricey but the food was excellent. Drinks at the bar were reasonably priced

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

Our anniversary
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Did not like that when we got there we were not registers. The booking was not done. We ended up in a smoking room

That we were at least given a room.a

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

We went to Ruidoso and Cloudcroft to see changing leaves and were very much impressed.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

We asked when we checked in how much the dinner buffet was. He said during the week it was 10.49. When we got there, it was 19.99. We stayed, but a lot of people don't like prime rib and I don't like paying extra for something we don't eat. We went back for breakfast the next morning and it was well worth the 8.99 we paid.

During the week the price is extremely reasonable. The grounds are well kept up, the view, staff and atmosphere are amazing. I hope the wait staff in the buffett are well paid - they certainly earn their money and a lot of people don't leave tips. Valet staff was wonderful, too.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Took a little extra time to get our room ready, but were...
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

just the weather - I think this week the rains quit and the weather was beautiful. You cant change mother nature.

Took a little extra time to get our room ready, but were offered an upgraded room

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

we could not sleep so checked out early.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

It stunk of smoke in the room. It was noisy in the room. And the mattress was deplorable. We left early.

The mattress was worn and lumpy. Worse than sleeping on the ground

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

It’s a great resort in a beautiful location.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Sports bar was in casino area where they allow smoking. While I don’t mind laidback service, servers in pub were extremely slow

It’s a great resort in a beautiful location. Isolated in mountains. Golf course was a great bargain if you are a hotel guest. Food in pub (non smoking) was good and they had at least 20 craft beers on tap. We were off season so no watersports or ziplining. Starbucks in giftshop had great breakfast burritos! The hotel coffee bar offered some fabulous desserts to go too

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

I would recommend the Inn of the Mountain Gods but not booking.com
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Booking though Booking.com was awful. The Inn of the Mountain Gods would not honor our reservation or our friends who did the same. All that was available was a smoking room.

It was affordable, food was good and golf was great.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

I'm coming
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The food at the buffet Was sloppy and not seasoned well at all. These folks need to learn how to cook. Bar and activities are too pricey for hard working middle class tax payers.

The room after we got the bad smoke smell out of it by using two whole cans of Lysol.

• Reviewed: July 28, 2018

Next time we will rent a house. Sour staff !!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The hostess at the restaurant, Whittney, was nothing but rude. We were there Thursday evening July 26. All staff never smiled or added to the enjoyment of our vacation; it felt like we were among zombies. Needs a good cleaning!

The golf course was nice. The location was great. The quaint town was close.

• Reviewed: June 30, 2018

After check in all went well. This is our 3rd visit here and we will return.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Had to wait 1 1/2 hours for check in because rooms weren't ready. Got a comp margarita with our key. Would have been nice to have the drink while we were waiting.. Yucky elevator floors from spilled drinks etc.

Spacious room, and good for sleeping: cool, quiet, dark. Glad to have a blanket to replace the too-much duvet. Beautiful public spaces overlooking the lake and mountains. Pretty convenient parking for such a large facility.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

The rooms were very nice has a amazing view but I would ask...
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The buffet restaurant food was poor quality. I think golden corral is better. The other restaurants were decent

The rooms were very nice has a amazing view but I would ask for room facing the lake you get a balcony.

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

It was my birthday and I went for a happy experience not a stressful one!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Staff, no customer service at all. Staff very rude!!!! Check in was a disaster, room wasnt ready at check in time and when it was took a half hour to get key. Coffee bar staff very rude too. Need to train employees customer service!!!!!!

Location and mountain views were very nice. T

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

staff were very friendly and personable,
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

the view from our room we were staring at a wall and tree. We went for our 35th anniversary since we spent our honeymoon there and were disappointed with the view especially staying for a week

staff were very friendly and personable,

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

Pleasant and Comfortable
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Stayed May 13 through 16, 2018. Resort with casino and golf course. They also have paddle boats, a zipline and horseback riding. Very large clean room with king bed that was very comfortable, clean linen and towels, hot water for shower, micro/fridge, free wifi worked very good, cable TV with plenty stations worked very well. I did not have a lake view room so it was a little cheaper. This is a very large hotel and I was about 1/4 mile from my room to parking garage because I chose not to use valet service. I like getting the exercise. The parking was free. They have three restaurants on property and one is a buffet which is okay but not great. It was very quiet in my room and I did not hear people in room next to me. You can walk part way around the lake which is lovely and watch the sunset outside or in the huge lobby with windows showing the lake view. While it was not great, it was nice and I enjoyed my stay. Great for golfers and gamblers. I do not do either.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

We celebrated our 36th wedding anniversary here and really enjoyed the stay.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The cleanliness of the pool and atmosphere around it. The day I looked at it, it was crowded with kids and the water was not clear. There was black plastic hanging up also within the pool area.

Spacious room, comfortable bed. Beautiful scenery with the Lake outback and waterfalls and the mountains. Saw 2 beautiful sunsets. Delicious food at Wendell’s restaurant.

• Reviewed: June 7, 2018

For the price was pleasant getaway. Casino is fun, no spa or even a sundry store.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Smoking room which not first choice. Buffet was good, food was hot and plentiful, other restaurant was very expensive and food was poor.

The property is old but clean. We went for golf but the course was not in great shape. For the price was good, but had no choice on smoking room, said only rooms they can’t fill is made available to booking.com.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

I would stay here again
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The room was a little dirty and the shower was not cleaned in one of the rooms I booked.

It is s beautiful property with a beautiful view and fun family activities

• Reviewed: June 2, 2018

Food was excellent and location and variety of activities make it a wonderful place for couples and

Check in process.

The front desk did not have our reservation. They had to call the manager which took at least half an hour. Then she had to bring it up in the back somewhere. Took about an hour before we got our room.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

I reserved, paid and at arrival at hotel there was no...
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I reserved, paid and at arrival at hotel there was no reservation for me, my wife and I did not get a room till 5 pm and our room had a view of the walls of the casino, not good for our expectations.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

The room was very confortable.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The casino! I had trouble with the machines and it took a very long time for staff to come and assist me.

The room was very confortable. The breakfast buffet was very good! Staff is more friendly now!

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

The staff, drinks, food, rooms, activities and beautiful scenery can't be beat.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The golf course is in need of lots of repair. It is a tough , challenging course to play and that was fun.

All staff members we interacted with were friendly and helpful. The rooms and bathrooms are very spacious.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Most comfortable stay, would highly recommend to anyone!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Everything was perfect and great! Nothing to complain about!

The comfort of the bed and pillows. The privacy. Loved the view. The hotel is in a great location.

• Reviewed: May 18, 2018

Beautiful location but could use some improvements
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The atmosphere is rather impersonal and many of the staff are not friendly or customer-oriented. The room was clean enough, but I did notice small irregularities that made me rate the hotel lower, i.e. dirt and paper behind the bathroom door, shower curtain grungy, balcony had dirty floor. Wendell's restaurant for breakfast: long wait to take our order and longer wait to get the food. All together we were in there for 1.5 hours. The waiter apologized often, but it was a very long wait. The food was fine, when it arrived.

Excellent location and the grounds are nice.

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

Would have liked to have had more time to stay in the area and at the Inn.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

It was hard to get the A/C cool enough, but not enough to complain about. Casino needs to have better smoke filtration

Mountain view was outstanding. The beds were a good height for a short person!

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

the view, that everything is there, the people at the...
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Well everything was ok at the casino but when we got there the representative that helped us at the front desk in the morning was like in a bad mood and she helped us but with not a good attitude that is the only thing aside of everything else very nice.

the view, that everything is there, the people at the restaurants were very nice.

• Reviewed: May 9, 2018

Outstanding getaway to Ruidoso.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

They put me in a smoking room and said they couldn't move me because my room was booked on Booking.com. They also put us in a room facing the roof and a nountain verusu the rooms facing the lake and golf course.

It is beautiful and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

Everything great except buffet restaurant
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The buffet restaurant, food was not very fresh and variety for a dinner buffet very limited, meat was all dry, would not eat at buffet again. Other restaurant was great

All beautiful scenery, casino was greet, hotel beautiful and clean n modern

• Reviewed: April 28, 2018

It was an enjoyable stay.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The power of the internet could be a little stronger. Sometimes the internet connection would disappear from our devices.

The resort provides a very comfortable stay for its guests. We enjoyed our stay here and would return for another visit.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

Very enjoyable
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The way we were greeted in the bar. We walked in with our grandchildren not realizing the policy of no children. We had a finger and a good head shaking. The bartender should have walked up to our table and greeted us properly and then discreetly informed us of the policy rather than the way she chose to let us know in front of the other patrons. Very embarrassing!! It did not feel good!!

We spent the time with our grandchildren and loved out stay. We look forward to visiting again.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Inn of the Mountain Gods is a beautiful hotel and the perfect place to stay while in Ruidoso.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The buffet at the restaurant was overpriced for what you received. The sports bar in the casino was priced right and the food was good.

The bed was very comfortable. Room was very clean and quiet.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

WANT TO GO AGAIN AND AGAIN

THERE IS NOTHING I DID NOT LIKE

THE FOOD WAS GREAT AND PRICES TOO. WE ATTEND A SHOW IT WAS GREAT. OUR BED SO CLEAN AND SOFT.THE CASINO WAS LOTS OF FUN ,PARKING WAS GREAT. LOTS OF THINGS TO DO THERE WITHOUT LEAVING. LIKE BOATS RIDES,WALKING WITHOUT WORRYING BECAUSE IT HAS SO MANY LIGHTS AROUND THE INN

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

Nice stay, had a good time.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The front desk staff (women) could have smiled a little. Asked for a room upgrade, and she said, "I don't know if I have anything." I asked her if she could at least look. She acted like it was a huge inconvenience to look and see if she had another room. I eventually got the room I wanted, by being persistent. Otherwise EVERYTHING else was great.

The view and the atmosphere.

• Reviewed: April 14, 2018

I would highly recommend this to anyone desiring a nice hotel/resort experience.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Wish I would have done better at casino. ☹️ Slots a bit tight!

The facility had great interior design, especially the fireplaces and the guest rooms. The Thursday night prime rib buffet was incredible—wow! Beautiful desserts. Didn’t get a chance to use the pool facilities, but did tou them. I want to stay longer next time so I can take advantage of the many things offered in that area. Casino was well ventilated and not smoky

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

Quite pleased with the overall experience..would recomend
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Had to request robes two times in 4 days...cleaning people took them and did not leave new ones...requested robes Wed.pm but they never delivered..requested again Thurs. AM and they were deliveredHad

Staff was much more pleasant then in earlier(2-3yrs)visits.Had smiles! Food was very good at all restaurants and the buffet.Look forward to next trip

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Over all very nice realaxing resort.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Customer service. My room was not ready asked for non smoking but gave us smoking room we switched and gave a room again and there were people already in there when I opened the room very upsetting for me to be given a room key where some one was already staying.

The location and peaceful environment.

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

Great location and view.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Nice place in great location, but needs a good cleaning. Outside windows are filthy and room cleanliness is border line expectable.

Great location and view.

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

Bed was confortable and the view of the lake was great.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Bed was confortable and the view of the lake was great. Nice place to visit i go here at least once a year. The gabling machines could use a little mainyenance to keep them working properly.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

Super comfortable rooms..not Auch a good view from room but the hotel in general has the best view.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Service around the hotel..very surprising..disappointing.

Defenetly more well educated people working there...we had three horrible experience with Three employers..in the broken arrow...the gift store..and one of the managers in lobby by phone..super rude..made me feel very uncomfortable..will still continue to go but this is real there is always something with the employers

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

Enjoyed it very much and we’ll be going back soon!!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Coffee cups in room could be just a tad bigger reason is the coffee is pretty strong 100% columbian. We were in a smoking room some sort of ventilation would be nice

My wife loved the buffet especially the shrimp alfredo that was prepared for her.

• Reviewed: March 6, 2018

Great 80 percent. Great 20 percent. Best stay so far there.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Most of the staff was ok. The door people were good.

Rick the bartender was great and concierge during those three days during the day was great . The staff clean the room were great..

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

We look forward to a return visit. Previous stays have allowed us time to dine in the A+ restraunt
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The facility is showing signs of high usage. Casino smoke gets a thumbs down.

The resort ambience is above the norm. The flute music has a warm comfort much like the glowing fireplaces. The view of the lake from the lobby is tranquil.

• Reviewed: March 3, 2018

Definitely not sorry we went but probably won’t go back
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The atmosphere was not welcoming and neither was the staff. We arrived a little after 3 and since our room wasn’t ready yet they put us on the priority list. We checked back about 4:30 and it still wasn’t ready and they couldn’t tell us how much longer - “not me department”. We finally got our room at 5:45 and the hall was filled with the cleaning carts as they continued to clean rooms... Apparenyly understaffed a bit...

The resort is nice and clean and the grounds are very pretty. It’s small for a resort but still very nice.

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

It sucked!! Will not stay here again and will spread the word!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Had no water in the morning even though their fountain in the lobby was still flowing. Staff knew nothing about the facility. No breakfast (due to no water) sheets were dirty, dirty wash towel hanging in the shower, placement of the toilet paper roll was bad, the staff at the front desk were rude and not helpful at all and argued with me over my stay when I reported what was wrong. A resort such as this one should at the very least have water, clean sheets and towels and a staff who could try to treat their guests with some respect

• Reviewed: February 16, 2018

Excellent. Will stay again.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The only issue was that they were behind on check-in. We had to wait until our room was ready even though it was after check-in time.

It is a wonderful resort. It has excellent services and amenities. The room was spacious and the bed was excellent. The views are also spectacular.

• Reviewed: February 14, 2018

The setting is beautiful
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

the staff is not friendly or helpful. tried to switch room to be closer to elderly parents to help them with there medical supplies and the front desk person cierra was rude and acted like I asked her to do the immpossible so I just gave up. she was not helpful or freindly she acts like she hates her job. water was turned off during the night and could not take shower the next morning because the water was dark rust colored and there was no hot water. no staff in the bar/resturant in the back of the casino. offer 7.99 burger but sat there for 20 mins with no help or acknowledgement that we were even there. poor customer service

The setting is beautiful

• Reviewed: February 2, 2018

Stay was good but could have definitely been better.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The staff's inability to perform job functions due to lack of knowledge. No bottle openers. Most importantly staff didn't make me feel welcomed nod did they ever smile or greet us.

Comfort and the ability to smoke in my room. And I loved the robes

• Reviewed: February 1, 2018

We really enjoyed the casino, especially the hamburgers in the Sports Bar and the complimentary drin
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The food on the buffet was average, at best. However, the desserts were great, especially the bread pudding!

The staff was very friendly and accomadating. The bed was comfortable and the entire room and bathroom was kept very clean.

• Reviewed: January 31, 2018

Your staff is rude
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

When we got there to the check in desk we were very disappointed Margaret was not welcoming she did not greet us and we felt very insulted she not once made us feel important and she was answering phones and she was not polite at all. When we checked out the same thing she did not say good morning she did not say thank you for you stay she took her time without saying excuse me. For such a beautiful hotel for your staff not every say thank you for choosing us thank you for staying here I hope you stay was great is very rude and very unprofessional. It was my fiancé's first time staying here and I talked so good about the Inn of the mountain gods and it was just rude the way she acted. We got here for check in and we got her for check out and it was just humiliating that your staff is not nice polite and courteous.

• Reviewed: January 21, 2018

Great out-of-way scenic location.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I had to depart too soon - one night was not enough.

Great out-of-way scenic location. Immaculate hotel, friendly staff, delicious food, artistic environment, and outstanding customer service - thank you Chelsea!

• Reviewed: December 26, 2017

The atmosphere and decorations were beautiful.

The coffee.

The atmosphere and decorations were beautiful. Food was great; however, the coffee not so much. I think the taste had to do with the water. Overall, very nice experience and I'd definitely come back and recommend it to others.

• Reviewed: December 23, 2017

We are starting out retirement travels and really enjoyed our stay,hope to go back with more time
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The room was very clean, bed was very comfortable. Really enjoyed the view and the fireplace made it very comfortable and inviting. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet, the staff there was very friendly price was very reasonable. Holiday decorations were great!

• Reviewed: December 21, 2017

Not a enjoyable visit! NOT like it was in the past years. A long way from Houston for this .

NOT MUCH AS MENTIONED ABOVE

This was our fourth time to visit. ( likely our last ) You walk in and the music ??? over powers you in the lobby. The desk lady was about as friendly as the rocks outside. The food on the buffet was a joke! We know tight machines but this place is past tight. There are too many other nicer places to loss money & they have better staff / food.

• Reviewed: December 19, 2017

Nice but not nice enough to make up for the rude service.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The staff was extremely rude, did not help one bit and gave us a hard time checking in. I had reservations yet they refused to check me in. Finally after about 2 hours they allowed us.

The room was nice.

• Reviewed: December 15, 2017

In need of up grade
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The property is in need of some maintenance, the lady's shower/ locker rooms at the pool were closed. For repair the whole time we were. There.

The dinning was good, bar was good lots of craft beers on hand food was great

• Reviewed: December 14, 2017

Will return! First stayed at the IOMG in 1976 on my honeymoon!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Bathtub/shower drained very very slow! While showering the water level would continuously rise! A/C unit was somewhat loud! Gaming hand wins few and far between not enough to keep entertainment interesting! Steady drain of $$$!

Setting is great! Room rate was very good! Love the atmosphere! Staff was courteous and helpful!

• Reviewed: December 13, 2017

The stay itself was a bad experience. The casino, food, and drinks were wonderful.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I was placed in a smoking room after I requested for a non smoking online. Was told if I changed rooms my rate would also change. Upon check out waited a while receptionist was not at the desk had to go to the restaurant, a nice women looked for the receptionist to check me out. At checkout the receptionist printer wouldn't work, then computer froze. Receptionist was asked if receipt could be emailed since I was in a hurry to go back to work. Receptionist didn't know.

Gambling

• Reviewed: December 9, 2017

Nice view outside the hotel, horrible customer service and cheap food/beverages.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I reserved a non-smoking room when I book the hotel with a view of the lake. When I got there, they gave me a smoking room and wanted to charge me an extra $45 a night for a non-smoking room. They said I had to upgrade. Since I was not about to pay the extra fees, I opted for the smoking room. Then when I got to my room, I did not receive a view of the lake, but of the top of the parking garage or some building. All of their beverages were watered down from the adult drinks in the bar to the juice in the buffet. My lemon water was stronger than my alcoholic beverage. The coffee was horrible and the food was mediocre. I will not stay here again or recommend this hotel to anyone. If they need to cut the budget, they are doing it in all the wrong areas.

The scenery was nice.

• Reviewed: November 30, 2017

beautiful place
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Outside fire pits didn't work. My husband and I wanted to sit outside and drink but it was too cold without the fire pits or heaters working.

Decorated nice for Christmas and the bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2017

Have to think about ever coming back or recommending it
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

They to charge us more 4 the room. Was told we use wrong wen site when I use mountain of god web site. Lady was rude when we said we were not paying more 4 roomThe room looked like it hadn't been dusted 4 a long time.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2017

Very comfortable and clean
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The pool and hot tub were closed and no one informed us about it at time of booking. In fact, she went on and on about how wonderful the pool was at time of confirmation. This was very disappointing!

• Reviewed: November 3, 2017

Wendells room service was great food portion and got to us...
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Wendells room service was great food portion and got to us quickly, the pillows and bed were very comfy, beautiful resort, hot hot tub, and the views were breathtaking.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2017

When we arrived the receptionist noticed that we booked with...
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

When we arrived the receptionist noticed that we booked with you she gave us an smoking room and when I said that I requested a nonsmoking and also facing the lake, she tried to tell us that if we wanted the nonsmoking room that will be consider as an upgrade. The charge for the 2 days would be 360.00. My wife told me to leave and try to find another hotel the receptionist when to talk to the man ager and give us the nonsmoking room but with a bad view not the lake. I think they don't like the fact that we booked with you.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2017

We have fond memories of this place from our honeymoon. Sometimes they are not the most friendly tho
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Front desk checked us in, without informing us into a smoking room...had to change to another room and the AC didn't work after 3 hours of hoping it would. So finally had to call front desk and they moved us across the hall to a suite...which was awesome and the right thing to do, but it took 3 times...3rd time a charm.

After finally getting in our 3rd room at 10pm....the room was incredible. And the view is unbelievable. We stayed here for our honeymoon 32 years ago. First time back and it was different, but still special for us...after we finally got into the right room!

• Reviewed: October 15, 2017

Great Stay and beautiful place.

the buffet and the beds were to high for me as I am only 4'11

The Inn was beautiful so was the scenery... the manager was great , we needed non smoking and the other lady at the registration desk said that we could not have a non smoking that they were out ...we asked to speak to the manager and guess what ...she got us into a non-smoking and was the most pleasant and polite lady with a great personality,the beds are a little to high for short people and handicap people , the buffet was not that great , not to many choices to choice from the buffet.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2017

Very uncomfortable
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

It smelled like dirty restroom all over the room , so they switched us and we got two full size beds instead of a king size like we originally ordered and it still stunk plus the air conditioner stopped working over night! It was very uncomfortable!

The scenery.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2017

Perfect stay for a mini honeymoon
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I really didn't like the food selection especially the price for the quality of food.

I loved the amount of activities available during the stay! We had a blast waking up every morning and just picking something to do!

• Reviewed: October 4, 2017

Overall it was a good experience.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The coffeemaker and safe in the room should have been working from the start of our stay.

The surrounding area is beautiful and quiet; it is located by a lake and in the mountains of Ruidoso. The facilities are nice, but we had a bad experience with our room's coffeemaker, which didn't work, and the safe in our room wasn't working.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2017

Beautiful views, rude staff and subpar, greasy food.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I booked a non smoking king room. At check in I was told I would be in a smoking room. They ended up giving me a non smoking standard queen room which was very uncomfortable. The staff was not apologetic and made no effort to address the mix up. I was still charged the same amount. The restaurant is overpriced for greasy diner food that made me sick.

Free valet and the views were stunning. A truly beautiful place.

• Reviewed: September 27, 2017

I enjoyed it very much.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The previous guest must have spilled a bottle of perfume in the room. The smell was overwhelming. It made falling asleep difficult.

The balcony offered a wonderful view of the lake and golf course.

• Reviewed: September 22, 2017

I enjoyed my stay. Will look forward to visiting again
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I can't say anything was not good!

I found my stay very enjoyable! The rooms were clean, the staff very informative and courteous, and the buffet offered lots of choices.

We Price Match