Reviews of Four Points by Sheraton French Quarter 4 stars

541 Bourbon Street, French Quarter (Vieux Carré), New Orleans, LA 70130, USA

#34 of 148 hotels in New Orleans

Not the greatest. The pool does not look clean.
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

Did a construction next to our suite and drilling early. Did not take into consideration that guests stay out late and sleep in the morning. Morning sleep was interrupted 2 mornings.

Staff are very accommodating.!

Pretty good stay
    • Premium King Room with Bourbon Street Balcony

Didn't get the room we booked which was a Bourbon balcony because there was construction that looked like it was about to start on the street. I asked the manager about the construction b/c I was worried the construction would be right outside the balcony at night... We also asked if the trucks would move at night... And she said she didn't think we would get the full experience b/c of the construction. Construction never made it up to the hotel. How doesn't the hotel know if construction will be taking place out front of thier building. Aren't they notified. *shruggs* Still was a pretty good stay.

Management team is very accommodating... Restaurant staff needs improvement on thier service but the French toast was good. Clean rooms and nice size balconies. The pool area was quiet and clean. Relaxing.

In the heart of everything
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

Didn't like having a room with no opening windows or doors. If you like more than 30cm of sunlight, don't go 5th floor. No where to wash clothes, they can do it but at 3.50 for a pair of socks.

Close to everything, bars, restaurants and gift shops. Maybe a 10 minute walk to the river for more reastaurants and shopping or the paddle steamer. The river walk shopping centre has good shopping, depending on what your looking for.

excellent safe hotel in the perfect location.

very very dark room.

Location right on Bourbon Street is ideal for experiencing nightlife, and is an easy walk to the waterfront for shopping and cruising on the paddle boats.

Right on Bourbon Street.
    • Traditional King Room

I was looking forward to using the pool but it's only open during certain hours and our days/nights were packed full, so we never got to use it- wish it was open 24/7.

Right on Bourbon Street. You can walk anywhere you need to go, for the most part. King size bed was comfortable. Room was clean. Staff was helpful with everything we needed.

Excellent, worth the money to be on bourbon street
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

Lori the house keeper was amazing. Facilities were clean and location was spot on. I was real surprised how quiet the hotel was with all the action right outside the front door. I’ll be back for sure.

A great stay in the French Quarter, walk to everywhere just about, nice pool area for those hot days
    • Traditional King Room

A little noisy, but they provide earplugs. Besides that's why you'd want to stay there, location location location.

Location to Bourbon Street and the French Quarter was the main attraction for us, couldn't get any closer.

Bigg El in the Bigg Easy
    • Premium King Room with Bourbon Street Balcony

It's very hard to find something wrong about this wonderful hotel. Everything was really great we had a fantastic stay there but if really pressed about it I would say having the lovely restaurant open longer hours..Loved my stay will be back...

Two things stick out that I loved was the excellent service of the ladies in the front desk and restaurant and the location of being right there in the action of Bourbon street...

It was a pleasant stay and I would stay again.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Toulouse Street View - Disability Access

Not a great view on the Toulouse side. It wasn't clear from the start that the balconies are shared.

Friendly staff service, courtyard, good food prices and selections and great location to other places in the Quarter.

Helpful friendly staff
    • Traditional King Room

Paying for parking could have been cheaper or included in room fee, paying $115.00 for 3 days Is alot for working class familys to come up with, having basic breakfast like oatmeal,cereal, fruit, toast,juice ,coffee provided as a free breakfast could have been offered, not asking for anything that other hotels don't offer in their packages. Something for you to consider and think about which could help increase your business.

Helpful friendly staff

Great party atmosphere and lots of sight seeing around the french quarter.
    • Premium King Room with Bourbon Street Balcony

We got a room with a balcony on Bourbon Street.....wanted the "whole" experience.....didn't sleep for 3 days.....very loud street noise, music, and annoying little kids banging on buckets right under our balcony every day! If you are planning on sleeping while you are there ask for a room in the back and on an upper floor.

Great location right on Bourbon Street. Staff was amazing....everyone nice and helpful.

Fun time in New Orleans.
    • Traditional King Room

Problem with air conditioner first night. Not cooling. They fixed the problem and great for second night.

Location is great. Staff very accommodating.

A disappointing ending to an otherwise lovely stay.
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

My brother was with me and accidentally left his phone on the table after the Bon Operatit concert. He realized it the next morning around 9:30 and we called guest services, talked to security and front desk. All said they had not seen it/ it had not been found. We continued to look, ask, and filled out a lost and found form. We left at 11 am with no success in finding the phone. We returned to Gulfport, MS concerned that the phone was lost. After arriving home, my brother went to a scheduled Dr’s appt in the afternoon and was told that they had tried to call him to reschedule, but that someone else answered and said they had found his phone and left a #. We called the # on my phone and it was your hotel’s security line. They told us the phone was found on the table in the bar area. That was Thursday afternoon when we had that conversation. We were told that someone would call the next day (Friday) to get credit card info from my brother so that his phone could be mailed back to him. We have not gotten that call yet. He is very anxious to get his phone back. The miscommunication and lack of concern to help us has been disappointing. I am hoping that indeed you still have the phone and that it will be returned ASAP.

Food was delicious, Bon Operatit concert was great, hotel was nice size and comfortable.

The staff was amazing.
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

The room needed to be aired out smelled musty.

The staff was amazing. Other than the musty smell in the room(staff showed up right away with air freshener) everything was perfect.

The pool is nice and well kept.
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

It was advertised with breakfast included however it was not. The website also made it appear as though the rooms have balconies but not all of them do, and there was a substantial charge to upgrade. Also, there was some sort of construction going on which was very loud and started daily at 8am.

The pool is nice and well kept. Rooms are small but clean with very comfortable beds.

The rooms were decent but the bathrooms left much to be...
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms were decent but the bathrooms left much to be desired. We booked a two bed room and I was surprised to see the bathroom didn't have a lock or a full door. Instead, it had saloon style doors that just had two halves meet in the middle. Luckily I was with my partner so privacy wasn't as necessary but I can imagine that could be awkward with friends or family. Front desk was friendly, pool was great. Perfect location for walking around the French Quarters and NOLA.

I would stay at this property again.
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

Directions to the parking garage should state to enter from Toulese Street. The hotel address is on Bourbon. This area is one way streets that are crowded. so getting around is a little difficult.

Even though the hotel is on Bourbon Street, the room was quiet at night (4th floor) . Very friendly staff.

My first time traveling to NOLA and the Sheraton made it safe and fun!
    • Traditional Room with One Double Bed

It's in the middle of Bourbon St, so it will be a little loud and if you wake up early like me don't look outside! The streets were a mess from the partying the previous night! lol

At check-in I got there early and received a room that wasn't clean. Virginia at the front desk talked to the manager and gave us an upgraded balcony room that wrapped around the corner! We didn't leave the room!!! It's in the heart of the action! Check out the restaurant downstairs and try the bacon and eggs! Yummy!

Location is great.
    • Traditional King Room - Disability Access

The shower head was leaning at a very odd angle. It looked like the screw to keep it in place was stripped so there was nothing they could have done other than replace the whole thing.

Location is great. Security was a plus at night to get up to the rooms. We got their WAY before check in time and they held our bag for us for free and called us when the room was ready.

Wild New Orleans
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

It was too noisy not anything hotel could do due too location which is a choice for guests

Staff were amazing good facilities all you need for a city break

Excellent service, location, and comfortable rooms.
    • Deluxe King Room with Courtyard View

Surprised to have to pay for breakfast for what we were charged for the room.

The staff was superior, the hotel was beautiful, security was a great sight to see. The room was exquisite and the bed was wonderful. The courtyard was excellent too with the pool. Great location also.

Hotel was clean bed was very comfortable and the staff was very courteous
    • Traditional King Room

We stayed in room 538 extremely noisy throughout the night with the music playing outside was the only downside of this hotel

Staff was extremely friendly, restaurant for breakfast was excellent and staff very helpful with suggested places to go

AWESOME!!!!!!
    • Premium King Room with Bourbon Street Balcony

the best thing of all is what I Always wanted to do ; hang out on the balcony of my room facing bourbon street, And watch all the people do everything. all night lone we had sooooo much fun !

The food every morning was excellent!!!!!!! will be going back soon.

A fun place on Bourbon Street to stay!
    • Premium King Room with Bourbon Street Balcony

“Bug” in our room, we were compensated with a free day of parking. Construction in the room directly next door to us for both days of our stay, very LOUD. Hammering at 9am- all day long. Compensation for another free day of parking. The cleanliness of the elevator doors left me cringing, I wanted to take a rag and polish them up. The rest of the property looked very nice.

The staff was super friendly & the concierge staff was most helpful. Food at the restaurant was freshly prepared and very tasty. The drinks at the bar were delicious and masterfully mixed.

final price :(
    • Traditional King Room - Disability Access

main issue is the lack of information on booking.com . you know there is a parking .. but it's valet only and $45 the night . taxes are not clear on booking either ... and even if you choose Breakfast included .. it was not ($14 per person) .. compared to the original price on booking .. and the final bill , $100 difference .. :( Last .. you know noise level will be bad , when the hotel is providing ear plugs ... fortunately the AC was so loud .. we could not ear the noise on Bourbon Street :(

It was an enjoyable stay for me and my wife. We’ll be back in a few months.
    • Traditional King Room

I reserved a frig when I checked in and was told I was #5 on the list. I never did receive the frig and the one gentleman was surprised it never arrived to my room.

I enjoy the location of the hotel and it’s great staff.

The location was perfect - located at the corner of Bourbon...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Toulouse Street View - Disability Access

The location was perfect - located at the corner of Bourbon & Toulouse, it was very easy to find and close to all of the action. It was a 20 minute walk to Frenchmen Street and about 10 minutes to Jackson Square. The staff were all very friendly and accommodating. The room was clean, plenty large for our group of 4, and we really enjoyed our huge balcony with enough space for all of us to sit outside together. If you choose a room with a balcony of Bourbon or Toulouse, it will be LOUD. All night. So just keep this in mind! We didn't mind because we wanted to be in the middle of the action but others might not enjoy it so much. The pool was great as well. It was clean and had lots of seating options.

Loved it would stay again
    • Traditional King Room

Parking Was pricey $40 a day and my car was very hot when they gave it to me two days later

Loved the location, we were able to check in early no problem and they gave us the best room we could have asked for

I want to be realistic. Jessica and Celeste were great. Celeste is someone that you guys are lucky.
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms aren’t kept well. The bathroom vents dirty, fixtures in the bathrooms movable. I wasn’t told the extreme sound that would come from Bourbon street we would hear in our rooms. Was very frustrating being here for the first time. The rooms need to be better equipped with sound proof. I have not slept and sadly my time in New Orleans has been over shadowed by my lack of sleep. The AC the worst in both rooms that we moved into. The control thermostats leaves the room in the weird state of muggy. Then when it gets cold it shuts off. Couple the sound of bourbon street with the ac was shut too much I’m sorry. Just had a horrible experience. The security guard late night is rude and although I feel that Jessica prolly spoke with him. The four nights we were here he continued to be there with his headphones in screaming at people for keys (no joke)

Being that my score is generated i would give my experience a 2.5. If it wasn’t for Jessica being accommodating.. we had several complaints and she tried her best to eliminate our frustrations.

Had a great time. Perfect location. Great staff and very clean.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Toulouse Street View

Price was a little higher than what I'm used to...but it's New Orleans.

It was very clean and very helpful staff. Always there to help you. Location was great. First time in the French Quarters and loved it.

Excellent Option in the French Quarter
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

The good side to be in the heart of the french quarter has a downside if you get a room in front of the Bourbon Street which was my case. We stayed on the 5th floor and the noise was enormous from the street and one night from my neighbor. My children were lucky to get a very cosi room with windows to the pool and very silent. Rooms were also a bit tight. Other than this fact, the stay was good and I would recommend for those who want action and fun in the middle of the French quarter and Finally, Congratulations to the Team. Impeccable Service.

The team was fabulous. Concierge Greg quite efficient and Manuela in the dining room were remarkable. The Hotel itself is excellent in terms of location. In the heart of the French quarter where there are party everyday, almost 24 hours a day. Incredible Atmosphere om Bourbon Street. Excellent Swimming pool and easy access to the garage at Toulouse Street.

So convenient to Bourbon Street and evening around it.
    • Premium King Room with Bourbon Street Balcony

They were fixing something in the room next to me...a bit noisy early in the morning. But luckily I’m an early bird 😊

So convenient to Bourbon Street and evening around it.

We loved that the hotel was right on Bourbon St and the courtyard was very peaceful.
    • Traditional King Room

It would have been nice to have a fridge and microwave in the room. There are plenty of places to eat and there are always leftovers, but we were not able to enjoy the leftovers later because there was no fridge in the room.

The staff was excellent. The Concierge recommended great places to eat and booked all the tours that we were interested in doing. The room was very clean upon our arrival. It was nice that there was a safe in the room for our valuables.

Hotel was able to resolve Booking.coms inadequate room description.
    • Traditional Room with One Double Bed

Booking.com somehow booked us into a single room with 1 double bed. When I booked at Booking.com, I booked a traditional room, with a request for a King bed. Booking.com should have identified specifically that there were several different types of traditional rooms when booking, to prevent unpleasant surprises when arriving. Never expected to find a traditional room with only a double bed for 2 people. Hotel staff was able to move us into a more suitable room. Stay would have been very noisy if our room was towards the front of the hotel facing Bourbon. Fortunately we were in the rear of the hotel, away from Bourbon Street. Would not recommend staying towards the front of the hotel, as they actually provide ear plugs in every room due to the noise. Great location for Bourbon Street access, but not for sleeping.

Location location!
    • Premium King Room with Bourbon Street Balcony

Very noisy, but earplugs help! It’s definitely part of the experience, so it worked for us! Bourbon street is where the party is at, so basically don’t stay on Bourbon street if you’re wanting to not party.

Location location!! Very clean room and walking distance to everything! Staff were so friendly and helpful with any recommendations we needed. I’d recommend this place to anyone.

I would stay there again.
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

My mother was on a walker and the room wasn't clean until 3pm. even though 3 was check in I expected them to work harder to get a room for her since we sat in the lobby from 10 am. the staff was nice but I don't think enough emphasis was put on cleaning the room with priority

the staff was very nice. the bellman were very helpful. It was nice having a restaurant in the building. The location was great. More in the middle of the French quarter.

Fantastic Location to take it all in!

Main Lobby Washroom was sooo far from inhouse bar

Fantastic Location to take it all in! Noise level was manageable and the hotel provided ear plugs. Loved the Pool and courtyard for getting away from the craziness! Would come back in a heartbeat!

A Night on Bourbon
    • Traditional King Room - Disability Access

The bathroom felt a bit cramped, but even still it was a beautiful room.

With the exception of the bathroom it was extremely spacious and luxurious. Also I had a balcony overlooking bourbon and it was a show to say the least!!

Bourbon Street New Orleans The Best
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

I seen something on 2nd floor and notified front desk staff and they where on it.. Other than that Hotel was Awesome, Great Food, Location New Orleans!

The hotel staff was Awesome! Thank you Shamicka (front desk) and Jeff Thank everyone

Great value for the location😎
    • Traditional King Room

Guest bathroom in lobby currently out of order during our stay, charged a fee for possible incidentals which was fine, but we called and asked if any additional fees would be added to our card when we arrived and we were told “no,” upon arrival we were charged a fee- so the hotel saying one thing and doing another is frustrating, especially when we called the day prior to our check-in and specifically asked of addition fee’s. During check out were told the incidental fee hold would be credited back to our card as soon as we check out, still waiting.....

Friendly staff, towels at polo side, clean room, hotel called us as soon as our room was available, thank you for that. Thank you for the extra pillows and quick response if we needed anything! Over all we had a great stay and will come back again!

wonderful
    • Traditional King Room - Disability Access

Breakfast was very good and service also. The bed was soft and cuddly, an the room was in a excellent area in the hotel. When i come back to town i will be asking for the same room next time. room 201

Perfect location in the French Quarter. Within walking distance to everything.
    • Traditional King Room - Disability Access

This is our 3rd year to stay at this property and we love it! The staff is friendly and efficient. The security provided by the hotel every evening makes us feel very safe. The location is outstanding. I only wish I would have booked a French Quarter balcony room again this year as it's safe for my 15 year old to watch the fun and toss beads to those below. Love this hotel!

Best location for an upscale chain hotel in the heart of the French quarter
    • Traditional King Room

They should’ve been up front about construction issues and perhaps offered a food and beverage credit if for tolerating the inconvenience before we suffered and complained.

Best location for the price. It’s AMAZING to walk out the door and have the entire French quarter surround you. Shops, entertainment and restaurants at every turn. The rooms themselves are clean and modern. Be very careful about which room you accept for your stay however. Our first room was across from construction in the hotel (AC renovation) which was MISERABLE. Drilling and banging started at 7am. it took an entire day to get us moved to a quieter room. The bellmen are fantastic by the way. Valet and restaurant staff can be slow.

Really enjoyed staying at the Four Points.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Courtyard View

Really enjoyed staying at the Four Points. Visited New Orleans for my sister's 30th birthday with my sister, mother, and grandmother. The hotel was accommodating to all of our needs and made my sister's birthday really special!

we will be back next year. Love the city!
    • Traditional King Room

the exercise room! The bike did not work well and no water .

cleaning staff did anexcellent job every day! Front desk was always helpful as well as the people at the bar.

The front desk staff was very friendly and nice, had lots of...
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

The restaurant staff, although very nice, were very slow and it took a long time to get drinks, food etc.

The front desk staff was very friendly and nice, had lots of great recommendations.

staff nice.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Toulouse Street View

Room small an not small refrig. Room needs some updates an more expensive than some that were nicer. Resturant slow. Been nice if pool heated. /proxy/37PhyUXDNfbkuFFVZZPKJizBeR2PEWWhlV32L6VVp5WxRNp0AC4XbFPSdtldF_EkVm6T9bsVE6ViqhBK4GlwXqmQPHzcYAFltlw8kErjAOJSPShONaxi61K5Gr3s=s0-d-e1-ft#https://i.pinimg.com/474x/57/79/a2/5779a2335292fc9544da023fe7a77bb2.jpg

Balcony an location.

The bell hops and valet guys were very nice and helpful, and...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Toulouse Street View

I paid $350 for a double room that was supposed to be overlooking bourbon st, but in stead I was put in a room on the side street and was lied to by the manager when he said that all the rooms in the bourbon St side was booked up! And, there was still rooms available to rent at the booking site that I used to book my room! Also, I asked to be given the AARP discount and was told that I couldn't ! I'm very disappointed in the service, the location of my room! And then when we got ready to leave we were given the run around about spending our $20 food and drink credit! I will never stay at this place again and I will see to it that everyone I know will never stay here! Word of mouth is a very strong advertising tool! And I intend to use my mouth to let anyone who will listen how dissatisfied I was! $350 is to much to spend on a room down a side street with no view! Especially when I paid for a room with a balcony over bourbon st!

The bell hops and valet guys were very nice and helpful, and one lady at the front desk was nice and tried to make things a little better by giving us a $20 food ticket since we didn't get the room that I originally booked !

Overall a great stay. Will stay there again and highly recommend it to my friends.
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

Little pricey for a two night stay.

The staff were all very nice and professional. Location was incredible. The hotel was very quiet on the inside for being right on Bourbon Street.

Ideal for a stay in the noisy heart of the French Quarter, our room was on the quieter side as reque
    • Traditional Room with One Double Bed

Bedside table and light on one side only. Bathroom light switch behind door, and toilet roll holder too close to flushing lever were both awkward and inconvenient.

Flexibility in the 4 points breakfast menu offered by the staff. Snack and dinner menu as printed was not specific enough, but with chef's help we were able to have selections which we could enjoy. Pool and loungers.

Not worth the money!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Toulouse Street View

Definitely not worth the $500+ a night price... Rooms were very small and could use some TLC. Breakfast was okay, the waffle tasted like it came from the freezer and the coffee lacked taste or flavor. They placed not only the normal hold ($1175) on my card but, also a $3200 hold on my card. I called to address the issue and the woman I spoke with was going to look into it and call me back and NEVER did. The second person i spoke with couldn't help because he wasn't in the accounting department but at least he apologized!!! The third lady I spoke with had not clue what happened either! So all in all they had a total hold of $4425 for my $1049 room...

The front desk staff were amazing and so helpful! One of them even gave a kids a stuffed teddy bear (they felt so special)!

Great room with a balcony right on Bourbon Street.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Courtyard View

The room service hours are limited, which could be made more clear upon check-in.

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, especially when my son became sick during the trip they went out of their way to be of help.

We had a large group for a bachelorette party.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Courtyard View

We had a large group for a bachelorette party. The staff was amazing. The location was absolutely perfect. Balcony view was great. Can't wait to go back!

The room was nice and located in a great area.
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

I did not like the fact that i didn't know about the incidental(card u have to put on hold.)I was charged twice and had to wait one week after i got home to get my money back.😠 and no refrigerator. But the manager did try to make things right

Breakfast was awesome. The omlets were delicious. Rooms were nice and clean. Decor was beautiful. Location was awesome.

A quick over nighter
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

This location should not be reflected badly on the hotel itself - actually walking off Bourbon st thru the doors into the lobby we felt like walking into paradise. The activity on Bourbon street itself was really loud until very early morning. Easy resolve next time we’d get a courtyard balcony instead

The hotel was super clean from the valet checkin to the lobby and rooms were clean beds comfy we were lucky to get a balcony on the Bourbon st , to watch all the antics and were supplied earplugs with the room. but the music bands and food offered great entertainment the vintage buildings and sights just !Wow!

Great location, friendly staff, beautiful courtyard.
    • Traditional King Room

We had a great stay. The location is unbeatable. We were on the courtyard side, so the noise was not bad at all. The pool was a bit chilly when we were there (February) so we didn't use it, but the courtyard itself is beautiful and would be a great addition in the summer months. All staff we encountered were very friendly. I used the hotel fitness center and it was pretty lackluster - but who works out on vacation anyway? Would definitely stay again.

Excellent staff member's any questions we had whether it...
    • Traditional Room with One Double Bed

Excellent staff member's any questions we had whether it was if they accommodate us with more toiletries or just what to do in the city were answered and everyone was beyond helpful.

Will be back to to stay here for certain.
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

Marvin on the front desk made us feel very welcome. Our room was very spacious and clean. Make full use of Consierge local knowledeg for trips etc.Perfectly placed for Mardi Gras -far enough down Bourbon St to get full flavour, fab start point to explore French Qtr.

The good over powered the bad
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

I didnt like that it was not cleaned under the bed, there was a mess of cheetos but i understand i also came at a super busy time.

I loved everything about the hotel the staff was amazing and helpful, location was on point close to everything. Needed braclets to get in and out so it was secure and also had security guard there. Room had safe, complimentary waters and coffee unlike other hotels. Best hotel iv stayed in New Orleans.

At the center of Bourbon St -staff definitely not hospitality focused
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

The staff in general are not overly friendly or accommodating.Kirby,with whom I spoke before even arriving, was curt and "put upon" when I asked for my travel companion to be allowed access to the room prior to my arrival (the room was reserved in my name & already PAID IN FULLL). The room was not cleaned well champagne cork on the floor,wrappers in nighstand drawer a pop can in the trash basket.But the daytime doorman takes the cake. He was inconsiderate lazy and more intetested in talking to staff than doing his job.I use a neon blue rolling walker with a tie dye seat.This makes me easily identifiable.Additionally,not that it should matter, but after one trip out & back in- it was obvious I was a registered guest. The doorman would not open the door for me (or anyone else) coming in or going out. Guests or even people on the street were more helpful. In a 3 day stay I went in and out on his shift in excess of 15 times -he opened the door for me once.

If you want to be in the center of all the bars on Bourbon St. it's a great location. Really is conveniently located to many of the sites and shops. Provide good morning coffee.

Location, location, location.
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

Location, location, location. This hotel is right in the middle of it all. It was awesome. Hotel was extremely clean and nice. Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable.

Great location with very comfortable facility
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

Front desk offered an upgrade but then added only for an additional cost. Felt a little let down after this occurred.

Superb location. Right in the middle of Bourbon Street. Everything is close. Easy walking distance. The room was very comfortable. Bed and bedding comfortable and very clean. Would love to stay here again.

We were there for a weekend trip and had great stay.
    • Traditional King Room

The only thing I can say that was sort of negative was that the bathroom was very small and even though there was an awesome full length mirror in the room, it wasn't well lit and didn't have any outlets near it. My husband and I don't take long to get ready, but it was a bit inconvenient working around each other

We were there for a weekend trip and had great stay. The hotel was clean, the staff were all nice, the room was a good size, and it was comfortable. .

A great place to stay on Bourbon Street to visit the Big Easy.
    • Traditional King Room

It is not a cheap place to stay but as they say location, location, location so you are paying for location.

Four points is in the heart of the French Quarter so it has a great location, the staff friendly and very helpful.

Nice stay.
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

The window was fixed and could not be opened. The continental breakfast was USD8 according to the menu, but they charged it USD10 because this was the cost "according to the system". When we made them notice it, they gave us a new bill with the correct price.

Well located, walking distance to almost all turist attractions. Though the hotel is on Bourbon St., as our room overviewed a side street, it was quiet and let us sleep.

Overall, good stay, great location, would stay here again and recommend for others! Staff GREAT!
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

Thin walls and rude neighbors yelling day and night. Room cold entire time, turned up thermostat to max and room never comfortable. Temp set to 65 upon our arrival when outside temps were in 30s

Bed very comfortable! Shower water pressure great! Earplugs provided!

Our stay was awesome!
    • Traditional King Room

The bed was comfy and the pillows were fluffy! The staff was awesome! We got here before our room was ready and the bellmen stored our luggage for us. He gave us great suggestions on where to go while we waited and also told us about what to look for with the local scams. He was very helpful. All throughout our stay we had interaction with hotel staff and they were all very friendly. We appreciated that we got two new bottles of water every day with the maid service. We had never been to New Orleans before and didn’t realize the noise factor of having a room that faces Bourbon Street. It was fine with the ear plugs the hotel supplied but next time we will book a room on the court yard. It was a great first experience! We will definitely come back.

The hotel is in a great location, on Bourbon Street.
    • Traditional King Room

The walls are very thin- you can hear noise between rooms easily.

The hotel is in a great location, on Bourbon Street. It is a few blocks away from the prime nightlife, so it is not as noisy in the evenings. The facility provides black-out curtains and ear-plugs, if the noise and lights from outside are bothersome. The bed in my room was particularly comfortable, and gave me the best sleep I had in several nights.

Location is what it’s all about and this is a great location.
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

Never ending noise .... partyers , buskers & construction. It’s New Orleans out loud.

Location is what it’s all about and this is a great location. The staff were amazingly accommodating.

Good
    • Premium King Room with Bourbon Street Balcony

The a/c didn't work in the room the heater wouldn't turn off it was WAY to hot in the middle of the night.

The room had a very New Orleans feel. I have never stayed in a hotel like this one!

Staff were very good, beds comfy and rooms nice
    • Traditional King Room

The location is amazing in terms of being right in the main area with lots of bars and restaurants. But, this makes the outer rooms insanely noisy right the way through the night - great if that's your thing - less good if you need a good nights sleep! The hotel provides ear plugs - I definitely needed them!

Staff were very good, beds comfy and rooms nice

The trip was fun but we wouldn’t stay there again
    • Traditional King Room

The room was small! When we arrived I had requested a king bed but didn’t have until the next day which was an inconvenience having to move a floor down! The waitresses in the restaurant was rude & the lady that checked us in when we arrived was rude!

The location of room was great!

other then a few quirks it was awesome.
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

The room was small, the heat kept going from 80 down to 72 about every 10 mins. my boyfriend spent off an on all night getting up turning up the heat. Balcony door didn't lock properly. I would still go back because everything else was great.

I Loved the location and the doorman was very friendly and when we ask for extra towels etc. they were up to our room within 10 minutes. I would definiately stay again.

The location is excellent.
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

The room didn’t have the small refrigerator

The location is excellent. I forgot a baggage in the garage and they called me to let me Know, I came back and picked it up.

• Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

The elevators were a little small.

Great location. Right in the middle of everything. The Concierge was able to find me something very rare. Great job.

Browse Four Points by Sheraton French Quarter traveller photo gallery