View vacation packages to

2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Florida hotel reviews
  4. Miami hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of InterContinental Miami

Reviews of InterContinental Miami This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

100 Chopin Plaza, Miami, FL 33131, United States of America

#30 of 168 hotels in Miami

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: June 14, 2019

Great.

I booked two rooms for my son and 4 friends on the Prom night, they enjoyed the rooms and the night at Hotel, they loved the rooms and the view. Later, I had to put a claim because received a bill with unexpected amount but the Hotel respond my questions and adjust the bill. They were very professionals and yes, we recommend the hotel.

• Reviewed: June 3, 2019

MOST ASTONISHING EXPERIENCE

Most exquisite ocean view I have ever experienced. It is like looking at a moving picture and the rooms were absolutely gorgeous. The staff was amazing and so hospitable I loved the friendly greetings and how they handle the incident that happened and they made my stay so much worth it. I can’t wait to stay there again !

Stayed in June 2019

• Reviewed: June 1, 2019

It was close to the Miami Port.
    • King Bed City View

It was close to the Miami Port. I chose this hotel because it was on the water and close to shopping and entertainment for night before and after our cruise.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2019

It was a short but pleasant and comfortable stay.
    • King Bed City View

We were somewhat disappointed when on checking in in were told that we dad an indefinite wait for a room. However we were later upgraded to another room, which made up for the initial disappointment

• Reviewed: May 29, 2019

The location is good.

The staff was unhelpful... at best. They tried to charge us extra for parking, which we were refunded for after asking about the extra charge. We were also charged for use of the minibar, which we did not use. It has taken days of fighting for a refund, and I have still not gotten it. It is very unprofessional and, frankly, dishonest.

The location is good. The gym and pool are very nice.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2019

I will be back. I enjoyed it very much.
    • One King Bay View

All was perfect. Perfect view of the bay side. The Champagne and Chocolate Strawberries were a pleasant surprise. Thank You.

Loved the Buffet. The waiters we really friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2019

Was only an overnight stay so was great! Thank you

Starbucks - not sure who was responsible for their outdoor patio space - there was a dead bird on the ground when we were there and we had to go back inside to let the staff know. Maybe that area should be monitored more often to check for cleanliness, and such situations as this.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2019

Would'nt go back unless absolutely necessary. Pretencious prices all around.
    • Two Double Bed Bay View

Booking reservation was not found on check in, causing a lengthy delay in the process. The manager did realize the problem and gave us passes to the lounge plus free breakfast as a courtesy. But all in all not a pleasant check in experience. Valet parking is $45 per day extra, too high. Alternative parking was in a public lot with coin operated meter. Surrounding area not pleasant, hotel is geared more to business travelers in my opinion.

Room was great had an excellent view and everything working well. Staff generally very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2019

Excellent hotel with a great location

One of the rooms had a non-functioning outlet in the bathroom and the other rooms' mini-bar was locked. Both could have been resolved with a call, but since only there for one night we did not bother.

Location was excellent, hotel was very clean with excellent amenities.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2019

comfortable and great central location for south beach, wynwood, cruise port and Brickell areas.
    • One King Bay View

Great central location for south beach, wynwood, cruise port and Brickell areas. Unfortunately the new downtown evening vibe and restaurants are moving further south towards brickell and away from the hotel. However there’s a free and easy metromover just seconds away from hotel.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2019

Great stay!

We found the lobby to be so extremely cold, it was impossible to enjoy it which is a shame as it is beautiful and has a nice bar. We had a room with 2 beds and found that the beds were very small for 2 people.

Really enjoyed staying at the Intercontinental. The staff members who greeted us were lovely and able to provide a room with bathtub for both our rooms on request and were also quick to agree to a late check-out which was super useful! Beds are really comfortable, shower products smelt great and the shower with two shower heads was incredible. True to brand, decor and quality of the rooms and service was great! Good location, close to the free shuttle, airport and not too far from South Beach. Highly recommended.

Stayed in March 2019

• Reviewed: March 7, 2019

Terrible
    • Two Double Bed City View

Hi I hope all is well, I have to say that this trip has been one of the worst experiences I’ve had with bookings.com. On arrival when picking up the keys to apartment they only gave me the room key so when I got to the building I was unable to enter so I had to wait outside for almost an hour until someone came in which by that time it was gone 1am in the morning, I then wasn't given the code to the room door so I had to knock on neighbours door to disable the electronic lock which didn't go down well, I then had to go back to the pick up location the next evening to get the building key. The following morning I was woken up by staff that entered my room without warning and said that I had to leave as I needed to check, this went on for 2 hours with various people coming to the room knocking on the door demanding I have to check out baring in mind this started at 9am which wasn't even the check time anyway, I then had to call the manager in which they confirmed there had been a mistake. This happened again the following morning which really annoyed me as I'm in Miami on business and have been doing late nights. One of the worst things was that the apartment is VERY unsecured, to top it off the front door doesn’t lock properly and it take sometimes up to 10 minutes to position the door to get the lock into the hole as its very unsafe. I soon realised that the door could be opened by anyone by simply pressing the main unlock button on the electric lock system and turning the lock left so I had the constant worry that anyone at anytime could simply walk into my room whilst I was sleeping and also get into my room in my absence, I traveled with £60,000 worth of high end watches which are my personal belongings and over £3,000 worth of designer shoes which I was to worried to leave in the room so had to bring with me everywhere I went which is crazy.

Stayed in March 2019

• Reviewed: March 4, 2019

Great for before or after cruise stay. Wonderful view of cruise port.
    • One King Bay View

The bathroom was falling apart. Paint peeling and faucet loose. It was on a floor that was being renovated, so maybe that was why. The last time we stayed it wasn't like that.

Great location, easy to walk to shops and restaurants.

• Reviewed: February 27, 2019

Love the staff
    • One King Bay View

The hotel still charged me a daily resort fee that was not covered in what I paid to booking.com. Also didn’t like them adding a 18% service charge at the restaurant buffet and a 20% service charge at the spa which was not told to me beforehand

Love the staff

• Reviewed: February 22, 2019

Rafael, the desk clerk, and the room was nice.
    • King Bed City View

The buffet self-serve breakfast and server who only showed us to our seat wanting more tip. The pool was closed during our stay. $45 valet parking, price is too much.

Rafael, the desk clerk, and the room was nice.

• Reviewed: February 20, 2019

Easy and with Fun

To be honest, the Bayside square with too many homeless, which makes people feel unsafe when walking at night! But you still need to do this for dinner.

The location is really wonderful! The Bayside Market is just nearby, restaurant is easy to find there. And also you can find some fancy restaurant, like Wolfgang Steakhouse just 5 mins away. Transportation is easy to get, the free shuttle mover is just cross the street. 15 mins ride to the Miami beach.

• Reviewed: February 19, 2019

• Two Double Bed City View

The pool surround was always dirty No one was clearing up old food and drink mess or wiping down tables. The restaurant was mediocre but charged very high prices

Location It had a good size pool

• Reviewed: February 18, 2019

MIAMI STAY
    • One King Bay View

Pool was closed until 3pm apparently for a helicopter landing so we could not use the facilities which was a shame as that was one of the reasons we booked it. No coffee or coffee cups left in the room and no sugar. Slightly annoying when you only notice that first thing in the morning. No dressing gowns and paper ran out on both printers in the lobby so unable to print boarding cards.

Great location and staff very friendly especially the bell boys. Room very clean and we were allowed to enter it early.

• Reviewed: February 18, 2019

Good place to explore Miami

I still don’t like the fully automated mini bar. In the room we could clearly hear the noises of the elevators. Wasn’t disturbing though.

It has a great location. The view from the hotel is unforgettable. The rooms are in perfect condition. The staff is helpful.

• Reviewed: February 13, 2019

Fun night in Miami got the party started before my cruise.

Business center printer would not work. I had paid for computer use yo print luggage tags for my cruise then the printer did not work. The bellman printed these as I was checking out solving my problem.

The location is amazing. The staff went above and beyond the usual duties to solve a problem I encountered with my cruise pssses.

• Reviewed: February 11, 2019

Recommend the hotel

Not thoroughly cleaned - found a baby pacifier in the middle of our bed in the morning. It was also a little too expensive for how old it feels

Location was perfect for a morning walk and catch a cruise mid day

• Reviewed: January 30, 2019

Room was not prepared, unhelpful receptionist, charging additional costs...

kindness, professionalism, accessibility to the guest's request, receipt of reclamation

The bed was comfortable and the restaurant was accessible in the hotel with its offer

• Reviewed: January 25, 2019

Classy, rejuvenating, and fun!

We got out of the über and were immediately welcomed and guided to the check in. David was wonderful and very personable. Jean helped us navigate the lobby, elevator, and told us about the hotel room and restaurants. Caroline gave us an excellent tour of the gorgeous spa! Will recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Miami. Sad to leave.

• Reviewed: January 23, 2019

Location nice and lobby lovely

My room seemed old and worn out. Certain pieces of furniture were banged up or marked. Also the room was not that clean. Dusty and used piece of dental floss found between bed and night stand.

Location nice and lobby lovely

• Reviewed: January 22, 2019

The service was good.
    • One King Bay View

Very pour food assortment on breakfast.

The service was good. Stuff always ready to help you in any questions.Good location, very close to all transport.

• Reviewed: January 20, 2019

Very good location

One day there was nobody cleaning the room. We left at 2pm that day, and normally in other hotel if they didn’t clean the room in the morning they would come back in the afternoon. But in this hotel the stuff didn’t come back to clean the room.

Very good location

• Reviewed: January 15, 2019

see u again

everything was better i dont think there's anything to be change or improve

Everything was perfect i m looking forward to visit again Thanks to everybody💖💖💖💖💖

• Reviewed: January 6, 2019

Close for new years eve

The shower was jamming. The room was not cleaned, they only make the beds and change towels and not sweep the room. They did not even take out the dirt and left the room device dishes in the room. Very disappointing. I am also querying the over charge on my credit card by the hotel which they authorised additional amounts without informing me, resulting in my credit card being charged 6 times for various amounts.

Close for new years eve

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

A wonderful New Years vacation in a beautiful and lovely with an amazing view. 5 starts hotel.
    • Two Double Bed City View

The customer service was fantastic, the concierge Mr. Martin was wonderful at helping us with the correct tours and cost for the family as giving us the names of the best restaurants and beach to spend the day.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

Location and online support people.

Location and online support people. No much interaction with staff as they seem to be busy all the time. Love that we can text to the team to make a request. They act very fast and pro. Very impressive. Very enjoy our stay here. Thank u team.

• Reviewed: December 29, 2018

We have stayed before amazing hotel.

We have stayed before but this year housekeeping was very poor coming late at night we have 2 kids and on Xmas eve housekeeping were cleaning room at 8.30 in evening.

We have stayed before amazing hotel. Location and hotel perfect

• Reviewed: December 29, 2018

Location central
    • Two Double Bed Bay View

Looks like 3 star hotel when you compare it with Intercontinental in London or South of France or Paris Rooms and corridors look like hospital and dark and depressive . It was good just to arrive late night and spend only one night but not for $600 at all it’s too too much for this hotel .

Location central Helpful stuff of hotel

• Reviewed: December 19, 2018

The breakfast was subpar.

The breakfast was subpar. Good variety but not tasteful. Plus, when I checked out, the hotel charged me a higher rate than what was shown on the booking.com app. Luckily I noticed and was able to get them to reduce the bill. Otherwise I would have ended up paying a lot more.

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

Location was perfect for us and we were close to the cruise...

Location was perfect for us and we were close to the cruise terminals. Although Miami Beach was a distance away, there were plenty transport to get there in 10 minutes.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Overall great hotel in a superb location

The tv was had bad signal so some channels were hard to watch and the WiFi was super slow.

We loved our stay at the Intercontinental. We received a complimentary bottle of champagne for a small inconvenience and enjoyed dining at Toro Toro. I loved he pool area as well, nice music and beautiful view of the ocean from the pool deck.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Really, really, really nice place to stay. One of my most favourite hotels ever. Highly suggested.

At the check-out = valet parking, they were rushing us away, basically we didn't even have the time to adjust the mirrors and drivers chair. Everything up that moment was excellent.

The receptionist was super nice and friendly, interior - very lovely, food at the restaurant - amazing. Everything was close to perfection!

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

I will come back ,no hesitations...

Room should have been clean before my entering in

Room was not clean.....But after some tlc on my part I was comfortable ,Pool perfect .Service perfect.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Wonderfully comfortable.

There was no kettle to make hot water or tea in the room. Most if not all other intercontinental has this service. The AC control was not great in the evenings it gets quite hot in the room.

The beds were big and comfortable. The location great The train station is right outside a 30min journey to the airport for $2.25

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

I would never ever stay at this hotel again.

Unfortunately we are very dissapointed, our experience is really negative. We would never ever stay at this hotel again. Let’s start with the most unbelievable thing, which we had never expected from a 5* hotel. Our valuable stuff were stolen from the Hotel room, while we were on a half-day trip. When we got back to the room, we realized that our baggage were touched and some of our things were missing: laptop, tablet, camera, car key, apartment key, credit card... There were no one else in the room, other than the cleaning personnel. Even after it, the hotel gave us the full bill to pay, and their helpness was unacceptable. This was the most painful thing, but there were other issues I need to mention. When we arrived, we have a reservation for a room with two double beds for 4 people for 2 days. At the front desk they claimed we have only for 1 night. Fortunately I always double-check everything and I contacted the hotel before our arrival to make sure evertything is fine, so I had a confirmation in which the conditions from my reservation was confirmed. Even after they read it, they gave us a room with one bed!! So we had to go down and ask for another room and show the confirmation again. Not to mention that the breakfast were included only for 2 people in a 4 bedroom. On the top of it there were some issues with the hotel parking system as well, they searched for our car for 30 minutes in the first day, since they mixed the names. I am very disappointed, and would never ever stay at this hotel again.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

One night before a cruise

Could been nice with a better direction when asking were to get lunch when not eating at the hotel.

Only 10-15 min with cab from the hotel to port of Miami. Close to the park and playground that our kid really liked.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

The staff were attentive, nothing was too much trouble and we felt very well looked after.

I'm really knit picking here...if there was one thing missing there were very few hooks in the bathroom to hang wet bathing suits etc to dry. That was not even close to deal breaker though.

Everything was well executed. The Hotel was very clean the room was excellent, the view was breathtaking, the location was excellent. The staff we encountered were attentive without being intrustive and always very helpful. Check in and check out were a breeze. The next time we travel to Miami the InterContinental will be top of our accommodation list.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

I absolutely loved everything about my stay.

There was nothing to dislike.

I absolutely loved everything about my stay. The location is wonderful. I had a harbor view which made mornings so enjoyable. The upstairs pool and bar was so relaxing.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Very beautiful hotel, amazing view, staff very friendly.

We had dinner for 1 night at the restaurant and it wasn´t a good experience. Medium to poor quality food and the prices were very expensive.

Very beautiful hotel, amazing view, staff very friendly.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Great location, Great friendly staff, Lively, cute bar
    • 1 King Bed Club Intercontinental

Internet was very slow ( they said they fix it) No great views No quiet dinning area

Great location, Great friendly staff, Lively, cute bar Worthwhile to get the lounge status for the stay

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

It was a great location and had a great bar downstairs.

They charged me an extra $100 for a deposit and it has been over a week and still no refund. I called them multiple times and they have told me it takes 3-4 business days. But it has been 7 business days. I am not very happy with the hold

It was a great location and had a great bar downstairs. The Hotel was accommodating. The staff was very helpfully with bringing up the suitcase and bringing us extra towels.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Rooms are large, pleasant staff and valet team are excellent.
    • 1 King Bed Club Intercontinental

Loud lobby area “all the time”, construction downtown “ hope it’s concluded soon - impacts out of town visitors who do not know the right turn on Chopin”

Rooms are large, pleasant staff and valet team are excellent.

• Reviewed: September 29, 2018

Nice location for a normal rate.

Very significant the way how the out side associates handle the Hand over of the car and luggage, special the luggage guys. They actual line up for tips. In my case 3 of them, so you tip the one what takes you luggage first in the hotel lobby at the check out point as you think that is the right one who is doing the job. Than he hands it over out side to one who brings it down the stairs, this one gives it to one who try to help you getting it into the car. So this did look to me like one can do the job, but they want you to tip all 3 of them. So they look at you after you tipped number 1, like where is now my money. 10 to 15 USD to move a luggage from the lobby to the car. And at the End you still have the Valet Parking guy. This is than Tip number 4. You should check with the associates to don't approach customers as it is a must to tip everyone who is outside in front of the entrance.

Service of front desk associate

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Excellent stay

Double beds are on small side for 2 people.

Loved the location. Friday night music both inside lobby and by pool was great! Food at lobby bar was very good.

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

The view

They overcharged me double, and did not solve my issue over the phone until I went back to them. Unacceptable They apologized it was a mistake. Are they kidding for this big mistake!?

The view

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

The staff was friendly, it was close to the port for our...

I loved everything

The staff was friendly, it was close to the port for our cruise. When the room price didnt match what u booked on booking.com, they immediately fixed it for me.

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

Very nice hotel with a view.

Nothing to dislike

Check in from 12.00 no extra cost. Takes care of luggage before check in and at checkout day. Two bottles of water on the room every day for free.

• Reviewed: September 9, 2018

Overall relaxing stay
    • Deluxe Double Room

Parking space is somewhat costly, especially if you are planning to stay at the property for a while.

Everything about this hotel was good. My family and I had a joyous stay. Location of the hotel is great - in downtown and all is nearby. The Bayside and Amway Center are walking distance. Clean inside, comfortable beds, nice staff. Recommended!

• Reviewed: September 8, 2018

The guest of the day idea is fab and made me feel very...

The guest of the day idea is fab and made me feel very special!got upgraded to a huge room, free breakfast and use of the club lounge! Great hotel & excellent service

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

The location is great, the pool is simply amazing with all...

Some people from the staff is a little bit pushing , especially the one that want to take the luggage to your room or to the storage locker

The location is great, the pool is simply amazing with all the view of Biscayne Bay. Reception staff really efficient

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

will definitely stay there again.

Latasha at check-in was fabulous. She told us about the amenities of the room she was putting us in. She was also very personable. Even though it was almost midnight when we checked in, she was very pleasant.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

We love the hotel and service, Also twice a year repeat guests

The trainee that received us need to learn a lot more to receive the clients, she couldn't find our reservation and other customers. The manager was very efficient to help us out

The breakfast was excellent. The view of the water side was excellent

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

Location, staff, service, all perfect for a trip to Miami.

Location, staff, service, all perfect for a trip to Miami. Food in Toro Toro was amazing. Spa was brilliant. We loved the pool, the rooms were spacious and super clean. Nothing to not like. 100% we would go back.

• Reviewed: August 19, 2018

VALUE FOR MONEY - We will definitely stay again.

Nothing at all.

EVERYTHING, Rooms are spacious with very comfortable beds, all necessities and big bathroom, Located in the heart of downtown and within walking distance to the Bay market place for all kinds of food, shopping, pubs etc.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2018

Great hotel, close to cruise port
    • 1 King Bed Club Intercontinental

I cant think of anythingnI didnt like, except maybe the price of drinks! We enjoyed ourselves.

The hotel itself is beautiful, great view, great location, I could see our cruise ship in the morning which was cool.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

Location was beautiful, checkin in was no problem.

Housekeeping was little slow with cleaning the rooms. Room service messed up my order

Location was beautiful, checkin in was no problem. Room size was big and checkin out was no issue either

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

Very clean, good beds, large bathroom, good location, easy...

Charge/hold back of USD 100 per day, refund takes a few days!

Very clean, good beds, large bathroom, good location, easy transfer from airport by metro, starbucks cafe on property

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

Not a good one

Didn’t get any help with our logging when arrived and the room was to hot even after putting it at 65 felt like it was 80 .. I didn’t like the service

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

An excellent location with very good staff from getting...

It’s all really good. We only stayed 2 nights and the maid didn’t make the bed but honestly we didn’t care as we weren’t in the room much

An excellent location with very good staff from getting information to instantly having a Taxi available outside the door. Easy to Brickell’s nightlife & shopping using the free Metro train across the road. It’s a walk across the lovely park to the marina (heaps of bars & restaurants) and museums are just after the marina. On the last day we got a cab for $20 to Ocean Avenue for brunch, the beach and shopping. Then came back to the pool with excellent views of the water and islands. The Sun goes through the high-rise perfectly to keep the sun on you. We found the Yellow Cabs cheap do getting around and quicker than Uber.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2018

The hotel was absolutely stunning!

Our phone kept ringing all hours of the night, and when we mentioned something the staff was great and comp’ed us breakfast the next day which was very nice of them.

The hotel was absolutely stunning! The location was great for us as well!

• Reviewed: August 7, 2018

the food at the torotoro restaurant was truly excellent

the room price obtained through booking.com was not respected and I had to discuss with the reception person who was charming and very nice finally I got the booking price

the food at the torotoro restaurant was truly excellent

• Reviewed: August 7, 2018

Good for cruise passengers

Low floor room despite having requested for a high floor room. The view was not very good.

Close to the cruise terminal. Perfect for cruise passengers.

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

The hotel is beautiful and has all the amenities you would...

$35 a night for parking is a bit high. I did not like the room had double beds and not queen beds.

The hotel is beautiful and has all the amenities you would like.

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

Be very careful, they tried to carge me twic the agreed rate...

Be very careful, they tried to carge me twic the agreed rate on check in, they did honour the Booking.com price in the end but left the a second charge on my credit card for over a week for the difference, an amount of £467!!

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

It was ok but not a good way to start off a vacation.

When I arrived I was told I couldn't use my card due to my name not being on it in a rude manner, without the attendant stating it in a nice way asking for another way of paying. I had left my ATM card in the machine and was given a temporary card due to me going on vacation from wells fargo. I was also told the charge was 488 or 458 when it should have been 241. I also didn't like that I had to pay to use the computer to print out my boarding pass for the ship.

The room was great.

• Reviewed: June 28, 2018

Great until the last morning.

Everything was excellent until the last day when workmen were banging a hammer . two rooms away at 9:15 and woke my granddaughter.

Rooms were clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

hotel is comfortable,but i am not happy they uliterally incease the price when i arrive at front.

please let me know in advance if you sold out all the hotel rooms and return the payment, don't tell me the truth when i arrive at front desk, feel not good.

i don't like the way they are treating me . they increase the price higher than i booked at here. so ,i don't understand what' the use for me to book hotel at this website ?

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

so far is ok

i feel a little disappointed about the conciege where they charged me for keeping luggage for couple days. is supposed to be compliment for staying guest.

• Reviewed: June 23, 2018

Small stay for business in Miami

Room was quite hold. I slept into a suite at 31st floor and it loks like the renewal of such rooms was not done for a while. Bathroom and shower especially not of luxury standards.

Location of the hotel was quite nice and central

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

Fabulous

Some much construction around your beautiful hotel.

Everything the staffs was amazing especially the gentleman who check me in and the lady in the spa.the shop was in walkin distance.everyone made me feel special and welcoming

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

Excellent!

Beautiful hotel in a great location. Many restaurants within 5 minute walk. Cruise ship terminal very close. Great hotel and a wonderful start to our vacation.

We Price Match