2. USA hotel reviews
  3. California hotel reviews
  4. Los Angeles hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of InterContinental - Los Angeles Downtown

Reviews of InterContinental - Los Angeles Downtown This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

900 Wilshire Boulevard, Downtown LA, Los Angeles, 90017, United States of America

#19 of 381 hotels in Los Angeles

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: January 5, 2019

Below expectations
    • Superior Two Queens or King Room

Since this is Inter my expectation was high , the staff they are only serving you, which means not nice enough... there is not even one complementary small bottle of water , very disappointing ... room smaller that’s similar hotelllllllls... not happy will not come again and won’t recommend to any body and to my audiences since am a public figure .

Room city view ..spire 73 view .

Stayed in January 2019

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

New, modern hotel in downtown LA
    • Superior King Room

The elevator situation is confusing, needing to change elevators to get to your floor. Also very backed up on a holiday weekend.

The view from almost any floor over the Hollywood hills and downtown area is amazing. The view from the 73rd floor bar at night is the best.

• Reviewed: December 28, 2018

Everything about the property was amazing, views,...
    • Superior Queen Room

The hotel really needs to figure out logistics for the elevators. The need to switch elevator banks each time we left was annoying. Additionally, people per elevator were sub-optimal. Most times only 1 or 2 out of the 6 elevators were running which is energy efficient but makes for a terrible riding experience, the opposite of what you would expect at a luxury property.

Everything about the property was amazing, views, architecture,staff, room and location. Restaurant food and coffee at Cafe WG were equally amazing.

• Reviewed: December 26, 2018

Amaziiiiiing!!!!

I needed to get in touch with the front desk and had a very hard time getting someone to answer. That's the only thing I would say I didn't like. Other than that, everything else was great.

This hotel exceeded our expectations. Our room was impeccable, the views are AMAZIIING. And the biggest compliment I would give is their customer service....EXCELLENT customer service; from the valet parking to housekeeping to the concierge. Totally worth every penny you spend :) Will def stay again!

• Reviewed: December 25, 2018

It was ok for for the room nothing special

The room not clean, dusty and missing a lot of facilities in the room such as bathroom mats, electric kettle and so on.

Extra clean and extra facilities in the room

• Reviewed: December 24, 2018

Good
    • Superior Two Queens or King Room

The view from my room and no free water bottles I think such an expensive hotel should offer water

When I booked Iam suppose to get ax excellent view all the way around but I ended up getting a huge building facing me :( with corner view but I just took it in general everything else was very nice

• Reviewed: December 20, 2018

Top of the top- service with a smile
    • Superior Queen Room

La Boucherie meals too expensive.

Loved the view, auto footlights under beds for nighttime bathroom visits. Super comfortable bed. Spacious room. Beautiful bathroom with everything you could possibly need.

• Reviewed: December 15, 2018

Most excellent and memorable
    • Deluxe Two Queens or King Room

I did not like how the shower temperature changes from hot to cold and goes back and forth

I like that we did not have to leave the hotel and go somewhere to eat or hang out. The views are breathtaking

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

Amazing Impression of LA! Comfortable. The best views in LA! Would definitely stay here again!
    • Superior King Room

Going up the elevator so many times as it was super fast and my ears popped but it wasn't a biggie as there was no time wasted waiting for elevators.

Comfortable Bed. The Most Amazing View. Nice Mini Bar and accessories. Great Hot Shower. Very Clean. And loved bumping into celebrities run into Floyd Mayweather!

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

Place I want to go back again and again!
    • Superior King Room

In shower I missed small shower tube for intime washing. Little bit annoys the traveling up to 70th and back to Your room floor, but

Hight of the building, interior design and quality of all used materials. Pool was simply excellent!

• Reviewed: December 7, 2018

Pleasurable and relaxing stay
    • Superior King Room

Staff was helping, and willing to take into account my request, and was knowledgeable about the surrounding areas. Liked the adaptability they presented when faced with my questions and changes.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

Ups and downs of the intecontnental
    • Superior Two Queens or King Room

Lift situation one lift straight to reception on 70 floor the other for all floors if you got in wrong one straight to the 70 then you had to walk to the other one to go down your floor level bit confusing when you only there for 1 night

Roof top bar

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Check before you reserve this hotel it might be different size room

Was told by booking.com I would have spa tub and bath tub which wasn’t there and also I thought I paid EXTRA $$ for the bigger size room,but room was much smaller than 460sq so I went to complain, but the hotel staff told me that the spec that shows on Booking.com is incorrect so I believe I paid extra $$ for nothing

Location of the hotel and cleanness of the bathroom

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Overall it was good.
    • Superior King Room

On the night (evening) of the Thanksgiving day, staff at the restaurant were understandably busy. I asked one of them how long I have to wait and if it is possible to take foods out to our room. But they only said that i have to wait at the bar. In the end, I ended up without foods for nearly one hour.

Pizzas were delicious, very good

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

• Superior King Room

My wife lost her T-shirt there, and we tried to communicate with hotel, but there is not much for both of us to do, hope next time it won’t happen again

Great location, great service, makes me want to come LA again

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

The amenities were delightful.
    • Superior Two Queens or King Room

It was pretty close to perfect.

The amenities were delightful. Pool was tranquil and orderly. Check in with Chris was easy and she was very thoughtful and seemed sincere. I liked the reception level bar better than roof top. Staff up there seemed disinterested in suggesting a new red blend for us. We really are an easy sell since we like to experiment. Drinks were very strong😋, what a treat. Convenient location, valets were efficient, I liked the free WSJ and bathrobes/slippers. Lighting was flattering-the make up mirror included.

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

Super super super 10 to this hotel
    • Superior King Room

Well it’s expensive for the average earning people, but hey, if you are looking for one time experience.. it’s totally bang on and worth it..

What did i like about Intercontinental!! EVERYTHING.. Amazing view, Really friendly staff, Attentive staff, if you are confuse you always have staff behind you assisting whatsoever, good restaurants, Many facilities for transportation, lovely breakfast, in aww with the view while having breakfast or dinner or lunch( name it and you have it) .. in total its awesomeee

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

It was a wonderful short getaway that helped me cope during a difficult time.
    • Superior Queen Room

The hotel accommodated my request for hypoallergenic bedding, which was great. However, the bed was too firm for my liking and the pillows were too thick.

I paid for the amazing panoramic views and the luxuries available. The entire staff was wonderful especially at the restaurants Sora and Le Boucherie.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

Excellent bedding and bed and bathroom
    • Superior King Room

Stayed for 2 days intending to use the pool and have some downtime. The pool was closed for a private function. How unfair to be a hotel and not allow the paying customers the use of advertised facilities. Overall the hotel has a very cold and unwelcoming feel to it. Having to use 2 lifts to get to your room, being charged for mini bar we didn’t use overall not worth the money. Suggestion would be to pay for a smaller hotel where you felt looked after

Excellent bedding and bed and bathroom

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Staff is condescending, rude, and disorganized. Too many errors and mistakes. W
    • Deluxe Two Queens or King Room

Customer service and service recovery was very poor, especially considering the hotel claims they are “the new iconic building in LA” and that the property is “luxurious.” I’ve had better service at the other hotels that were less than the supposed category of this one. 1) Checkin was horrible, 2) staff was rude, 3) shower didn’t drain, 4) they lost our breakfast service and didnt call back even though they said they would. While I understand things happen, it doesn’t mean it’s ok. Staff could use some service recovery training. Will not be booking this hotel again.

The valet guys were great. That’s pretty much it.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Under staffed yet very lovely hotel and experience.

Long lines to check in and out. The restaurant in the lobby was very busy and dirty.

The view from our room was amazing! The staff were very nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

View is amazing, perfect bed for sleep, very good swimming...
    • Deluxe Two Queens or King Room

No tap water in the room, only mini bar price from 8$ ...

View is amazing, perfect bed for sleep, very good swimming area! Tasty breakfast with fantastic view from 69 floor.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Bed was comfortable, bathroom was nice, loved the decor.
    • Superior King Room

Didn't love the shampoo/conditioner/body wash. Keurig not great. Room service was extremely limited at 10pm.

Bed was comfortable, bathroom was nice, loved the decor.

• Reviewed: October 10, 2018

The property is well located in Downtown across the road...
    • Superior Two Queens or King Room

We found it a little inconvenient going to 70 then back down to our room. The sink in our bathroom also drained really slowly for some unknown reason. Small details in what was otherwise a very good hotel.

The property is well located in Downtown across the road from the metro. It has a fabulous view over the city and a great reception bar on level 70. There is also a superb gym. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: October 10, 2018

It was good but staff discriminators
    • Superior Two Queens or King Room

They seen to youngboys there with diamond chains and we was on there radar for no reason we being discriminated by our color we was there for 4 days why we the only ones get ask to see our ro cars to swim

The big hotel period

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

Perfect stay
    • Superior Queen Room

I found a plastic bag in one of the shelf from previous guests I believe. Everything else is good.

Beautiful hotel! I love this place! Angel at the front desk is amazing and very kind! Thank you! Yolanda is very helpful and most beautiful soul, thank you for everything! Also security guy on a roof top bar (I'm sorry i don't remember the name, starts with S I believe) very very nice too! He gave me a blanket and we had a nice conversation! Staff was amazing! Thank you guys! Definitely coming back again!

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Brilliant
    • Superior King Room

The elevator system , you need to go up to 70th floor and change lifts to go down again to your level

very nice design , modern hotel and of high standards

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

Very nice view from hotel
    • Superior King Room

We left telephone charger unattended for 5 minutes, and within 5 minutes it was already stolen at 70,s floor. Security guys were not able to review video and identify theft.

Very nice view from hotel

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

The best hotel I've ever stayed at
    • Superior King Room

We once had breakfast at the Dekkadance restaurant and frankly while the food was all right, I expected it to be better and it really should have been to meet the standards set by every other feature in this hotel. But this didn't really affect my stay as LA has so many great options to have a great breakfast so we made use of that.

This is definitely the best hotel we have ever stayed at. Everything was perfect: we were allowed to check in three hours early and the whole check-in process went swiftly. The room was wonderful and the bed certainly the most comfortable ever. Before going there, I expected I will hear the street noise all the time, being in a big city, but the room was actually very quiet. While I never use hotel pools, I went to this one twice as it was very clean and there really is something special about a leisurely swim with a view of skyscrapers. I was sad that I had to leave on my last day: if I ever come back to LA, I will certainly stay here again!

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

Best hotel view I’ve ever had
    • Superior King Room

Stunning views over LA, we slept with the curtains open because the view was too good to cover up! Bed was ridiculously comfortable, and everything else in the room was superb. I read some reviews complaining about the lift (elevator) system, personally I think this was the best system I’ve ever used. A high speed lift took you from the ground level to the lobby on the 70th floor in what felt like less than 20 seconds. And then getting a lift down to your floor only took another 10/20 seconds. All in all you can get from street level to your room in 2 maybe 3 minutes. Absolutely zero complaints, yes it is quite expensive but this is the first expensive hotel I have been to that is actually well worth the money!

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

I 100% left a nice button down shirt in the closet.
    • Superior King Room

I 100% left a nice button down shirt in the closet. Called about 1 hour after my check out and it was “not found” called Monday and it still wasn’t found so I guess the cleaning ladies decided to keep it.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

The views were amazing
    • Superior Two Queens or King Room

I had to take one elevator up to the 70th floor to access the other elevator to get to the ground floor. I was not impressed with the elevator call buttons either.

The views were amazing

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

Hotel was extremely nice and clean.
    • Superior Two Queens or King Room

I loved the hotel, just didn't like the price of the stay. Lol. Also, the elevators were quite annoying. Having to get in to one elevator and go around to the other to get out.

Hotel was extremely nice and clean.

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

OK for overnight or short stay.
    • Superior Queen Room

Breakfast cooked food was warm at best. Having to change three elevators to get to carparpark or to roof top bar. Table service in lobby bar very slow, a long wait for food which by time it gets to you is warm at best.

Views great, beds comfy

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Excelent for a relax trip
    • Superior King Room

The view was great. It has a great buffet where you can eat several different types of food. The staff was always ready to help. A great pool with sun until late.

• Reviewed: September 15, 2018

you didn't treat us well , and we were very disapointed .
    • Superior Queen Room

you didn't treat us well , and we were very disapointed . when we told the lady at the reception that we would cancel our membership she didn't even ask why ? So for that reason and more we think our stay in your facility was not a success .

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

Perfect in every way .. don't miss the lobby art on the ground floor
    • Superior Two Queens or King Room

My only complaint was that I wanted to extend my stay by a night and the process on the phone was more difficult than it had to be. There was availability. They had my room # and credit card and somehow it was still very time consuming. I book hotels every 10 days for work. This has room for improvement

The hotel restaurant and staff on sight were amazing. the view, the building, the rooms, the location superb. Check in was a breeze. Concierge very helpful. The food was delicious. The ease of the elevators ... this modern system is incredible. The room was quiet and beds super comfy. One example of the service ... we ate at the Sushi Bar Sona and it was delicious ... one piece of Toro was a little fatty and they immediately without being asked replaced it and took it off the bill. It's down the street from my grown daughters new apartment and I will definitely be back

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

Downtown L.A. Intercontinental
    • Superior King Room

The traffic at the elevator and having to change elevators to and from lobby to rooms were bit of a pain when your in a hurry to get somewhere.

The bathrooms were exceptionally clean and big. The bed was very comfortable. Loved the fact that the hotel smelled nice. I really enjoyed the outdoor rooftop bar...great drinks and good music to unwind to.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2018

One of the best option to visit L.A.
    • Superior King Room

The elevator connection between the ground, the lobby and the rooms is a bit confusing

The hotel is brand new in one of the tallest tower in downtown LA, the view you have over the city is simply amazing. Rooms are spacious, clean and really comfortable; staff is friendly, responsive and always very professional. The location is simply perfect, in front of the 7th st metro center and in a strategic positio to go everywhere by cab/uber.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

I will do it again only if the operating changes
    • Superior King Room

Very dirty, unorganized, they don’t understand the meaning of customer service and the normal standard of cleaning the rooms

Nice building with extremely bad operating management

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

Will never return to either Los Angeles or to an intercontinental hotel
    • Deluxe Two Queens Room

The hotel room booked was not available. On arrival you are faced by elevators with no idea where to go - nobody would guess reception was on the 70th floor - we were there for 5 days and told other guests where to go every time we came into the building. The terrace outside the hotel was clean and patrolled by security however one step further was Gotham - litter everywhere and my god the homeless and the beggars some of whom would scare the life out of you really aggressive - take a moment and die - being one example and that was after helping them. The room was adequate however no toiletries replaced despite informing reception, cups used the first night never replaced until 2 days later despite informing reception bins not emptied no spoons no milk or sugar replaced and worst of all men’s dirty underwear in the drawer in the wardrobe !! Most worrying however is the lack of welcome and friendliness by all members of staff - nobody looks at you and there are very few staff besides reception and security on show - this was the most unwelcoming hotel I was ever in

The breakfast buffet was extremely good however we were charged for breakfast at approx $70 per day on our bill despite the fact it was included in our booking - this was rectified on asking

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

This place is incredible.
    • Superior Queen Room

This place is incredible. I see reviews about the lobby on this app and have no complaints in my opinion. If anything, I think it is quite the view when you arrive at the front desk. Just stunning. The ambassador who checked us in was incredibly nice and was quick with our arrangements. 10/10 will visit again.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

The staff was good
    • Executive King Room

The staff was good But only the women that made us check in was not nice and did not give us a good feeling and explanation about the hotel. The other staff was very nice.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

Our stay was comforting, relaxing, and fun.
    • Superior King Room

The elevator took a little bit to figure out but we got it together. Not really much to complain about.

Phenomenal view, especially at night. Beautiful hotel and accommodating staff. We loved the rooftop pool and hot tub area.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2018

Overall a pleasant stay in a comfortable room with forever views.
    • Superior Two Queens or King Room

Level 73 bar with stunning views but messy seats, sticky tables and floors with broken glass. The overwhelmed waitstaff couldn’t take orders or clean. We left. This was around 7 pm on a weeknight. On the upside, we ended up at the lobby bar which was less crowded, had friendly and attentive waitstaff. We enjoyed a long sunset over the city.

Large comfy beds and large room with exceptional high rise views looking down on a multitude of rooftop bars and helipads. Housekeeping was great. Sora restaurant was a treat, good sushi and long views over to the LA mountains. Nice waiter.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2018

Breath taking views with amazing service
    • Superior King Room

Everything about this place was amazing. We chose the location as our honeymoon starter, with a special request towards the reception, which was fulfilled when we arrived. The views from our room at the 63-rd floor were just breath taking and everything else about the hotel was spot on - service, breakfast, concierge, restaurants and definitely recommending the rooftop bar.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

Excellent hotel and great service.
    • Superior King Room

The only thing we did not like was the elevator organisation. You needed to take one elevator to go to the 70th floor where the reception is located, and then a second elevator to go to your room.

Excellent hotel and great service. We also had a great room, with a stunning view of the city.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

Perfect for staying in DTLA
    • Superior King Room

There was only ONE bath towel in our room and we couldn't find any spares in the room for some reasons. We could've call to front desk so it's not 100% their fault, still it was a bit disappointing.

Location was perfect to explore DTLA. Close to everywhere, yet safe. The bar in the lobby has a great view, too. The rooftop bar is also great place to visit. I bet you can fully enjoy your stay wherever you are, inside or outside of the room. Standard room is equipped with many convenient items, such as minibar, snacks, and even fun items. The price was reasonable! We'll definitely will come back when we want to hang out around DTLA.

• Reviewed: August 15, 2018

Central location.
    • Superior Two Queens or King Room

Took longer time than expected for bellman to bring up luggage. Cable TV in room does not include Bloomberg. No Alexa. Circulation can be confusing when traveling from Lobby to one’s room. My electric car was left parked overnight by valet and was charges $80 for electric which my car doesnt even need. That was crummy. So I got an additional bill of $80. Note to self: Call valet to move your electric car. ChargePoint station is not great in this hotel unlike other electric charging stations at other vendors.

Central location. Super quiet room. Super clean. Hospitable staff. High end interior design. Impeccable staff. Free wifi in room. Parking is $48 per day.

• Reviewed: August 12, 2018

I like the cleanliness of the rooms.
    • Deluxe Two Queens or King Room

I didn't like the location of hotel, and I didn't like the multiple elevators which we have to use in order to reach our rooms.

I like the cleanliness of the rooms.

• Reviewed: August 11, 2018

Clean hotel with a beautiful view at Los Angeles
    • Superior Two Queens or King Room

the only thing I still don’t understand to this day is the elevator, it make no sense to go up to the 70th floor to the reception and then take another elevator to go to your room (unbelievable).

Sincerely the hotel is clean and well located in downtown Los Angeles, the staff was friendly and the view on the 53rd floor was amazing. Also, the restaurant where we had breakfast had a beautiful view of the city but we couldn’t go to the other restaurant because you needed to be dress up ( shirt and close shoe) which I found ridiculous, other than that we enjoyed our stay.

• Reviewed: August 5, 2018

You should train your stuff.
    • Superior King Room

Food was cold, staff never smile, room with the maintenance issue which was reported but never follow up as well the Bed linen with the hole. Elevators non stop full with fly attendant. I work in hospitality industry but that was my worst experience. I was first time but defiantly last.

Design of hotel and rooms, location.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

This is a wonderful hotel.
    • Superior King Room

We had a highly enjoyable experience and recmmend syauing at this hotel. Location, facility, amenities and staff were all exceptional. All staff were very helpful, polite and accomodating. The room was beautiful and quiet and the bed and bath were highly acceptable.

• Reviewed: July 27, 2018

Service pourri !

Room service employees

Service pourri !!!! Bad service Room service service horrible !!! I had to waiting more than 1 hour to have my order from the room service Cleaner are very bad they put my shoes on my clothes and forgot to take off !!!!! And few days before the end of my trip the cleaners don’t come to clean the room I had to call many times Concierge very law Only the employes from the restaurant was perfect But in the hotel very very bad service

• Reviewed: July 27, 2018

superb location and amazing views
    • Superior Two Queens or King Room

Considering the status of the hotel, the room service menu was a little basic Key card kept malfunctioning - and then getting a new one was a bit OTT with crazy security Was it REALLY worth the extra money to staying on West Century Blvd by LAX.?

superb location and amazing views Very near the Metro Rail also Reception is on the top floor, then you go to your floor in another elevator down A very good hotel but not a wow, super, I MUST return one

• Reviewed: July 26, 2018

Meh
    • Superior King Room

When I arrived, I wasnt told where the lobby was (which happens to be on the 70th floor). So, I was walking around like a lost duck for a few minutes. The elevators were very frustrating and inconvenient to get to your room. It was a hassle because the elevator does not go straight to your room if you are coming from the lobby or pool/gym. You have to go down/up to the lobby and then transfer elevators which go down to your room. So your ears pop multiple times going up and then back down.

The decor was nice, and it was a short walk from everything downtown .

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

We really liked the hotel facilities, the pool area and bedrooms were great.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Hearing Accessible

Staff weren’t always the politest with their guests. Customer service skills pulled this hotel down in my opinion. We had a few little incidents where we were shocked at how we had been spoken to.

Hotel was kept to a high standard, and the rooms were outstanding. Gym had excellent equipment - all brand new and high tech. Great location. Check in is up on 70th floor with an amazing view, but elevators are working well and are large.

• Reviewed: July 20, 2018

Everything is great, staff were great and really helpful.
    • Superior King Room

There was an $100 p/night additional fee that Booking.com didn't tell me about. Had to pay $1400 extra so I couldn't spend that on anything else. They take the $100 p/night in case you break something on their property. THEY DO PAY IT BACK THOUGH! But at the end of your stay! It's just sad it costed me way more than I expected it and couldn't do everything I wanted within' the 2 weeks I was staying cause of it. Definitely something to consider. But that aside, service and privacy and the rooms are perfect.

Everything is great, staff were great and really helpful. +Nice privacy and the most comfortable beds ever. +In case you're lazy to stand up, you can control the lights by a controller next to your bed. +THE POOL AND THE GYM +70TH floor view, and gathering for friends, family AND STRANGERS. Easy to become friends with completely random people! +Nice cleaning ladies. And way more to go! EVERYTHING IS GREAT! The view is amazing, the lobby's view is amazing, literally everything about this hotel in my opinion is amazing. Will definitely be staying here again next year.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Reception floor is 70th floor.
    • Superior Two Queens or King Room

Reception floor is 70th floor. There are many elevators and system is complicate to use properly and noisy of operating elevators in the room. All receptionists are not professional .

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

The architecture, the views,the food,the courtesy of the...
    • Superior King Room

Quite expensive(incl. tax) for a four star hotel and room service a little pricey but if you want to treat yourself it may seem like value for money The lift can be a little annoying but you get used to it Food options for vegetarians are a little limited

The architecture, the views,the food,the courtesy of the staff

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

I booked Intercontinantial Hotel Los Angles downtown for 2...
    • Deluxe Two Queens or King Room

I booked Intercontinantial Hotel Los Angles downtown for 2 double bedroom though booking,com on June 30, 2018. I paid full amount online. When I arrived the hotel around 11:30AM on July 4, 2018, the front desk told me no this kind of room available. And they don't give me any excuse, don't give me any chance to upgrate the room, just give me kingsize room, and also face the highway, noise. The front desk told me will set a roll bed in my room. I waited in room from 12:00PM to 4:00PM to waiting house keeping to come to set the bed for taking an sleeping, no body coming, I called two time during this time. Then i left the hotel for dinner. When i came back around 7:30PM, when i opened the door, i saw a standed roll bed in my room. The house keeping didn't set down the bed, the let the bed stand at my room!!! I have to put down the heavy roll bed bymyself(wowen) with my young child(12yr). I felt so bad... Even till we left (check out ), no body call me to say sorry or adjust my room. When i checked out, they even over charge my minn bar billing, I never use any food or drink in mini bar. It is cost $33. I read the bill , told the front desk, then they refund to me. So this was a very bad experence in this hotel. I think booking,com should following my case. I paid full amount, I received low value.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

Not necessary
    • Deluxe Two Queens or King Room

The cleaning staff just didn't leave room very clean. Didn't have mugs for coffee and no water bottles. We had a refrigerator but it was stocked with drinks so unable to store anything!! I also hated the fact that we had to take two elevators to get to room!!

The bed and pillows were great and got a good nights rest every time!!!

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

Room was modern, clean and spacious
    • Superior Two Queens or King Room

There are 2 sets of elevators and you need to go to the lobby first, then transfer to other elevators to go to your room. Kind of annoying Occasionally elevators can be confusing to use - maybe I was being silly, but when I went to the 2nd floor, on my way back I had to go to the 71st floor, then go down a semi-closed flight of stairs to go back to the lobby

Room was modern, clean and spacious Great view Great gym Great swimmig pool

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

The view from the room was great.
    • Superior King Room

We found things in drawers left by previous guests. Spoke to the cleaning lady about it, whom so happened to be in the hallway cleaning other rooms. She was apologetic.

The view from the room was great. Location was superb.

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Did not meet expectations.

See above.

The entire hotel except the Valet's seemed understaffed. When you got it, service at the front desk, housekeeping, restaurants, concierge was great. But there was always a longer-than-expected wait for service., except in the garage by the valets. Love the restaurant Sora. Great Japanese food, well-trained staff. The lobby bar and DekkaDance had mediocre to average food at high-end prices. Diappointing. The room had exceptional views and was well kept. But the lighting controls were whizzy but a real bother to learn and use.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

Wonderful 2 night stay

Nothing to dislike

Fabulous views of LA. Near to several restaurants and Macy’s. Lovely large room on 56th floor, fab rooftop bar on 73rd floor. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

An impeccable hotel experience in the heart of Los Angeles.
    • Superior King Room

Provide a better "que" method at the front desk for check-in and check-out. I waited patiently for close to 20 minutes to check-out. There were 2 agents available at the desk. One line was formed with people taking there turn to meet with either agent. When I finally got to be the next "up" some other guest appeared and attempted to cut in front of me. He claimed there were two lines since there were two agents. The desk agent said nothing as I confronted the rude individual myself. Suggest stanchoined lines be placed to provide organized queuing. Its a hotel supposedly providing "quality" -- it doesn't make sense that this part of the hotel "experience" is not better organized. Thank you for the opportunity to provide input.

Eclectic accommodations -- incredible views. Choose amongst numerous bars and restaurants within the aesthetically appealing hotel. Great downtown location with public transportation options available nearby.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

Great Hotel
    • Superior King Room

The only thing that I didn't like about the hotel is the water could have been a little hotter. My phone kept losing service.

I love the property it is very beautiful . The staff was great and I will definitely be booking again .

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

intercontinental hotels sometime very high pressure attitude.
    • Executive King Room

A very few amenity, no tooth brush, no shaver, no comb, etc. there is no telephone operator, concierge dose not pick phone up.(only recording) especially worst thing is hotel concierge can not help main restaurant reservation. I ask to concierge to reserve main restaurant tomorrow evening cause my friend birthday, and he said go to the restaurant at 6pm directly ask some reception to reserve. I try again by room phone, and same answer. Very cloud hotel reception, we need 20min, to check in.

near the subway station. room service is very good speed & taste.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Excellent the entire visit! Loved it!
    • Superior King Room

I mentioned at the check in counter I was traveling for my birthday. The lady remember and when I arrived back to my room I had a card and a birthday cake! I was so shocked many hotels not that caring. I feel like they cared about me as a person. Also cleaned the room very well. I made a good choice when I chose the Intercontinental. I will be back for sure!

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Expensive.

Location. Staff at reception should be a bit more friendly. Overpriced though and no complimentary water provided in rooms at the price they charge.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

okay
    • Superior Two Queens or King Room

1) rug on bathroom floor was super slippery 2) line for check-in and check out were huge 3) crowded hallways to get elevator from front desk floor 4) lack of info about the hotel and area (not notified upon check-in about breakfast, when asked about tourist attractions/restaurants the employee didn't mentioned key tourist points nor the fact there is a tourist information center right downstairs!)

location and view

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

10/10 would absolutly stay again as well as recomend to friends and family!
    • Superior Queen Room

The only thing that could be improved would just be some more bottle water.

All the staff were extremely friendly. The bed was absolutely amazing it was like sleeping on a cloud - made it almost impossible to get up in the morning! The room was very large clean, the lighting system was easy to use and having a Nespresso machine was perfect for the morning coffee or an afternoon pick me up. Also a massive shout out to the “Instant Service” team on the phone for help with any request.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

Not recommended for business
    • Executive King Room

1. There's a phone dead zone within my floor. I have three different phones for business with three different cell companies; even that didn't help. Not convenient when you have a business call at 4 am with the cell tower not connecting or no bars. 2. The elevator situation; won't really go into that, but this is extremely inconvenient and poorly designed. 3. Very poor menu selection for in room dining; need a bigger variety. There's what? 3 restaurants in the building and the in room dining menu is this bad? This is based on me ordering in-room dining 8 times.

1. Good location. 2. Extremely clean. 3. Good service.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

The room was really comfortable.
    • Superior Queen Room

They took deposit of 200$ and promised to give it back to my credit card after 4 working days after 15 days we still have not received the money. I would be grateful if we could inform people that book for this hotel about this and in case ti ask the hotel to give really back the money to the customers. Unfortunately they did’t give us any receipt to contest it. I hope that it’s just a matter of time even if not correct. Ciao, Nunzia

The room was really comfortable.

We Price Match