Reviews of International Inn 3 stars

5.5

5.2

5.5

• Princess Jr. Suite

Everything was completely outdated with poor craftsmanship. Breakfast was lousy, barely any food, no juices or water available or silverware

Jacuzzi in bedroom and shower with 4 heads

• King Suite with Spa Bath

Everything in this property. Terrible experience. Unprofessional staff except the receptionist!!!

Nothing. Unfriendly staff not ready to help guests at all.

• Plaza Suite

The staffs because they don’t are professional and doesn’t know everything information that we asked, also they are not flexible. The furniture are very older. The breakfast was so terrible! We paid a lot of money for the worse experience in hotel.

Bed and bathroom are good

The breakfast was a joke. I was hoping for a continental breakfast to set us up for the day of travelling. They only had bread and jam. No milk, so couldn't have cereal, no yoghurts, cheeses or hams. So all we had was 2 slices of toast with jam and a cup of tea. The man running it was lovely though and only charged us $4 for the two of us rather than the $8 each, but to honest that is all it was worth! There are plenty of places nearby to have breakfast though, and otherwise this is a good place to stay!

Comfortable bed, large room, good location, good for parking. Close to shops, pubs, and restaurants.

I asked for extra towels when I booked my room online. When I called to report I going to be a late arrival. I also asked could I have extra towels. The front clark replied back ma'am you have to get them when you arrive. Even thou I was only traveling from Nantucket. I disagree with that! If your paying for a room it's the person job too give you what you need. Other then that it was amazing thanks.

The hotel and room was very clean.

• Princess Suite

The price was a little high. The room could be a little cleaner bed & bath. The walls should be repainted and a couple cracks fixed. Wished the breakfast was better.

The tub and bed are cool and the room was big enough.

• Princess Suite

The buildings looked like they were run down and not many people stayed there. We had a run in with a drunk man on the property who was leaning against our car at 11:30 in the morning and then kept yelling at us because we asked him to move. We stayed in a jacuzzi room and though it was pictured beautifully on the website, it didn't look as beautiful in person. It was also very cold in our room and no extra blankets were provided. The building doors also didn't lock at night and I felt very unsafe after a while. I could have stayed at a better place for a cheaper price.

• Crown Victorian Suite

was old and not well kept up, cob webs in some of the corners of room, well under staffed, asked for towels at 10 pm and said they couldn't bring any to us couldn't leave desk... very unhappy

???

• Princess Jr. Suite

The place could use some updating. Dated styles in the hallways and common areas, cloudy windows needing to be replaced.

clean and comfortable. Staff was nice and helpful.

• Princess Jr. Suite

There were M&M’s on the floor and hair on the bed. The room didn’t have a blanket on the bed the only thing on the bed was a sheet and It had a thin comforter

Location was near to everyone we came to see

• Regal Room

On the pictures the hotel looks much nicer than in reality. It's decent, but not that superb, as it may seem. The walls are thin and it is quite noisy, especially when it is occupied by large companies. Breakfast is modest.

Good location, friendly staff

• Waldorf Family Suite

Worst trip to the cape ever and will never go back to this hotel. Soon as we walked into the room wanted to turn back around and leave. It smelled odd and windows could not open to air. Spa tub was filthy, jet broken, bedroom had mold, door was broken, and breakfast food cold. hotel was way overpriced could of sayed else where for a better room and also price.

Location...... theirs not one thing about this hotel that we liked. Spent most of our time out and about since room was depressing

• Princess Jr. Suite

There was no chef at the resturaunt so we couldnt eat there. Breakfast was included in the stay but wasnt any breakfast. The room was not comforting at all. The Jacuzzi was fallen apart. And The staff were not professional.

• Regal Room

This place is filthy. I had Spit in he sink it was loaded with mold in the bathroom and jacuzzi tub especially the rubber stopper that they use to plug the tub so water won’t go out. The fridge was held level with cardboard. The walls had holes in the plaster and the room was absolutely filthy. Dead piles of ants and exposed wires. Place would not refund my money. I called The board of health and the went out to inspect and the room hadn’t even been cleaned after we stayed. The BOH inspector is calling the fire chief and the electrical inspector due to the hazardous conditions of this facility.

There is not one thing about this property that is good with the exception of the young gentlemen who worked at the registration desk (not a manager)

• King Suite with Spa Bath

The $200.00 deposit on check in. Being told at 1:40 pm after my drs visit that if I wanted to be checked in early I had to pay an additional $20.00 . The key didn't work to allow me into the building where my room was. The blanket on top had dirt or something on it.. there was dry coffee stains on the floor near coffee machine. tv was outdated and the channels for very fuzzy. The refridgeator was very noisy so I unplugged it to sleep. There was also 3 different internet locations that poped up on the wireless but none of them worked.. called the front desk and he couldnt solve the problem.

The gentleman working at 4pm switched me to a room where the internet actually had a signal.

• Princess Suite

For one, the building needs serious updating. It was not worth $400 for 2 days. It’s not a ritzy hotel. You pull in the parking lot and instantly, you get bad vibes. You feel creeped out like you’re in the ghetto. The place is dead. The halls are dead. Everything looks to be falling apart in the building. Cheap appliances. My toilet was completely broken so they had to interrupt our stay to replace it. Felt like the heat did not work. The air didn’t work. The air conditioner was old and had its use. The vending machines didn’t work and the one that did was not stalked up so I’m thinking “Wonder how old the beverages are?” I really wondering where their money goes?! Our stay came with a free continental breakfast....hahaha! Ummm, you think you’re getting a wonderful sit down diner breakfast, NOT! Toast, coffee, maybe pastry or two and boiled eggs. They make it seem like you’re actually getting a nice meal to make things perfect (SMH). My second night, I found an ant crawling on the bed. I didn’t complain because it was my last night and late. I brushed the ant off and went to sleep. The blankets are thin and didn’t keep me warm. I felt a draft and woke up Freezing! The WiFi sucks and really to be honest, there are not any accommodations. The worst hotel by far I’ve ever stayed in! The hot tub was great! What happened to keeping the place updated and pleasant? It use to be such an awesome place to stay. It’s seriously fallen apart and poorly run. I would not recommend this place to ANYONE! Especially for the money they charge you for a run down look and feel. Also I feel that there should be some sort of activities like a working in-door pool or a gym. Also the romantic suites are in need of special accommodations like wine and some spice to make it more special and romantic for couples looking for a romantic getaway. That is why my boyfriend and I wanted to stay there. I will not Be staying there again unless a fairy God mother comes in and works her magic.

I liked the hot tub. That’s about the only thing and the ONLY reason why I stuck it out for my two days.

• Regal Room

The room was as clean as it could have been but the entire hotel is sooooo outdated in all aspects. I upgraded my room so I could have a Jacuzzi bath and it didn't even work. The owners are very nice but the price was too high for a 1970's style hotel that has never been upgraded.

The room was clean enough, the owners are nice people and the new friends I made in the lounge were great

• Princess Suite

The bathroom had ants and no toilet paper, we were given two pillows for a king bed and at 5am we were woke up by very loud banging. The breakfast was toast and coffee it was horrible

Absolutely nothing it was dirty

• Princess Jr. Suite

The restaurant wasn't properly managed with proper help an they didn't offer anyone any thing after there was a fire in a room in building we were in

The relaxing in the jaccuz

• Princess Suite

the wifi is almost non existent and the tv was pretty bad quality. the place was a ghost town which gave off a bit of a creepy vibe. the breakfast reflected this as their only options were toast, cereal, and coffee. also the bed wasnt the most comfortable, but it wasnt terrible either.

the hot tub was nice and clean and the bed was a good size, it was a pretty open room and cozy, which was nice. good location, near a bunch of shops and restaurants. im sure it would be better in the summer

• Waldorf Family Suite

The place was nothing like anything in the pictures. It was supposed to be a romantic getaway for my husband and I and it was like we went to stay in the projects. The place closely resembled a combination of a impoverished housing complex and motel 6. The breakfast was horrible, the tub was dirty, the paint and floors were chipping. I did not feel safe in anyway and I did not want to leave my belongings in the room. It was so bad looking that my husband had to check the mattress for bedbugs before we slept.

I liked the “Jacuzzi” actually worked.

• Princess Jr. Suite

It was just an aggravating stay all around. Staff is so rude and unhelpful. They hold a 100 security deposit that takes 5-7 business days to get back to you on top of the fees for smoking and damages. I'd like to know where that money goes, because the rooms are all broke down! They don't even do anything to try and make up for what the lack......they just say sorry.

Hot Tub

• Princess Jr. Suite

The quality of the room for the money I have spent was not worth it at all. First off they have a $100 damage deposit holding fee that they don’t tell you about until you check it can be cash or card but the irony in that is they wouldn’t be able to tell if anything was broken due the the fact everything in the room is ready to fall apart. The tile were cracked near the tub ,there were big chips on the mirrors , the ceiling fan was on its last leg couldn’t turn it on or it was gonna fall and huge scrapes on the wood floor. I should have know when I walked in the hallway and saw a cot loaded with rotten wood with rusty nails hanging off of it and other debris didn’t seem quite up to code to me. I honestly spent the whole night outside in the cold because they wouldn’t give me my money back and I didnt want to be in the room at all. I would expect this from a dive motel but not somewhere I spend over $200 for a night.

• King Suite with Spa Bath

There was no soaps in the dispensers. The ceilings had mildew in the bathroom there was also a panel in the bathroom that was filled with water ready to fall threw. Only gave 1 facecloth. Sinks only had cold water. Blankets were dirty and old. Mattress was a queen on king size box spring.

• Princess Suite

There was no blanket, for a stay in mid January. The air conditioner was in the wall with a hole that went directly outside. The heat did not work in the room. 2 of the 4 shower heads did not work properly, 1 of them not at all.

The hot tub.

• Princess Suite

One of the hot tub's nozzles was broken. The floor in the shower was cracked and EXTREMELY slippery (no safety rubber duckies). When we stepped into the shower, it felt like it was hollow under it . Mattress and pillows extremely uncomfortable and blanket itchy. My own fault, but the room didn't have a microwave as well. Door locks on the outside of the building did not work correctly (one unlocked all the time, the other could only get out, not in)

• Regal Room

They do require a deposit for room. Management went back on their word to repay one night that they had agreement to repay by booking.com. Towels were dirty. Location is a little hard to find. Desk staff not helpful

Plenty of parking

• Regal Room

I've been going to the international inn for several years now in the place seems like it's in disarray compared to the outstanding condition of the facility back in the day

• Regal Room

No heat broken outside wall unfriendly staff. See above

Nothing this time I've coming for 35 years and it has deteriorated so badly I will never go back

• Princess Jr. Suite

This is an investor's dream, to find a place that with a good location that needs to reinvented. Excellent location, but still stuck in 1970's. Over priced for the 1970's style decorations

Walking distance to shops on main street.

• King Suite with Spa Bath

Bathroom was in need of repair. Tub looked disgusting. Shower wasn't working well. I've stayed hear at least 12 times. This particular room was gross and moldy

Price. Comfortable beds.

• Regal Room

I booked this property and the price included a breakfast buffet. They need to state that when they're not fully booked, they don't have it. They did offer breakfast, but you have to pay extra if you wanted breakfast meat.

• King Suite with Spa Bath

The staff was horrible. The room was just nasty it is as old as I am. It smelled, had nasty furniture, holes in the wall, leak in the bathroom from the Jacuzzi upstairs, one of the pillow cases had stains on it And I didn't appreciate the BED BUGS. I have called the BBB and the chamber of commerce. We only stayed one night and that was only because we had no where else to go.

NOTHING

• Regal Room

Beds were basically hammocks there was so little support and so much sagging. The room was very out of date and had a grungy grimy feeling because of it.

It was good price compared to other available options at the time in the area... But would have just stayed in different area next time.

• King Suite with Spa Bath

We booked a room with breakfast for 4 people,but we only got breakfast for two. The same with the towels. We found towels for 2 people. We booked everything for 4. We expected everything for 4. It shouldn't be like that

The breakfast was good. A lot of choices. Stuff was super nice in there.

• Regal Room

Facility is in need of a face lift and deep cleaning. Housekeeping did a poor job, forgetting waste baskets, sufficient towels, and coffee supplies.

Food, including breakfast was very good, as well as the bar service.

• Regal Room

This place is a pit! It needs a serious makeover. The maids were inconsistent and apparently do not look up when they clean. The punched out hole in the bathroom door was really special! I found bed bugs so I had to spray all soft surfaces with alcohol. The parking lot door was not secure at all. Just pull it and walk in. If it weren't a holiday weekend and I wasn't working an EXPO I would have moved on to another Inn, but everything was booked. Do not stay here. But if you do, say hi to Dennis, the maintenance guy for me. Trust me you will get to know him.

• Regal Room

Front desk staff could have been as little more friendly and helpful. They weren't bad. Just didn't feel like they went out of their way at all.

Convenient location. Close to ferry and restaurants.

• Regal Room

Having to give $100 cash deposit but wouldn't give me receipt. Paper they had me sign did not say anything about cash but she couldn't be of any help.......without receipt I said, then will use credit card. "No, you can't now as entered into computer" All felt very uncomfortable. A/C didn't work; very loose plug for light by bed so light didn't stay on. Mentioned when checking out so could be fixed for next customer but no thanks, no apology. Bed skirt torn, When drive up to hotel notice window by office has broken blinds - just very low care of facility. Would NEVER recommend.

Nothing seemed clean- offputting to eat anything.

• Princess Suite

The hallway and stairs were never vacummed! Our stay was three days. The front desk person was not friendly. The place needs major renovation work. But, the location was the best. We were able to enjoy the nightlife without getting in the car. The Village offers a lot of fun things to do. We enjoyed that part very much.

The wait staff in the Dining Room were very nice. The bed was comfortable but not the pillows!

• King Suite with Spa Bath

The toilet was lower than most. Being handicapped, I had an awful time standing up. The room was dusty and had a filthy stuffed chair. They did not have handicapped rooms but after moving three times, they found me a room with a walk in shower.

• Regal Room

They charged me extra money(10%) For booking with booking.com without telling me. Only found that out when statement came in. A phone call to the inn confirmed the reason. Will not go there again.

• Princess Jr. Suite

First room we were shown.We moved out of.Bad smell of damp and there was dampness on the wall.Next room we were in was not much better.The smell was still there.We had no choice regarding the room.The (delux)breakfast was cereal. just eggs pancakes and fried potatoes.it was a joke.Very disappointed with it overall.I would not reccommend this hotel.The staff work hard with limited recources.Even the locals did not have a good word to say.I would take this kip off my list.Dobt go there.

bed and shower were good

• Waldorf Family Suite

Bed was comfortable, the lock on the door was trouble from the moment we arrived until we left, we had to have the manager let us in every time we came back to the room, no meat for breakfast, the fan in the bathroom was not working, lights burnt out, the drain on the tub was broken.

• Regal Room

Microwave in lobby,and they had ample space in the dining room for it, face basin in the entrance of the room door instead in the bathroom.

Welcoming appearance,clean, speedy check in real non smoking rooms, clean carpet friendly staff.

• Princess Suite

The wallpaper was peeling off the walls, the ceiling was falling down, the tiles around the jacuzzi were broken, the wifi barely worked, the door closest to or room to get into the hotel from the outside didn't lock so anyone could get in. We also had to fix the jacuzzi ourselves before we could use it and when we notified the hotel employee she said that there wasn't anything she could do and then told me she sent an email to booking.com to let anyone who booked through them that half the hotel was closed due to water damage and I should've been informed by booking.com and it wasn't her fault I wasn't informed the room I originally booked was unavailable due to damage. We didn't feel safe due to the constant comings and goings of people all night right by our door even though we were at the end of a hallway with only an emergency exit, we even put a chair under the door handle to be safe. It was a nightmare and not at all relaxing or worth $500.00.

• Waldorf Family Suite

The staff was rude, disorganized. The food was awful. The rooms were terrible. They overcharged my credit card - which I only found out once I received my bill and when I called to resolve the issue they just gave me the run around and never had the decency to call me back. Now the phone number is "not a working number" - sounds like a scam

Absolutely nothing - worst hotel I have ever stayed at

• King Suite with Spa Bath

First sight was very unappealing. It was dirty, rusty and broken. The key to the room was not working all through the stay. They advertised that breakfast is included but wasn't for the whole party. It was free for some but others had to pay. For dinner at the restaurant, we were discouraged to eat there because they don't have enough staff to service us, they said. We ended up eating elsewhere. It cost too much for so much headache. It was a mess of a place! Will not recommend this place -a motel would have been better. This place has seen better days! They either need to close up shop or do major renovation because it is an ideal location if you want to stay in Hyannis.

It was right in downtown. In the middle of everything.

• King Suite with Spa Bath

Overall appearance of the property was bad basically it seemed that the place was falling apart. The bed was so uncomfortable, there was some sorta knots on the pillow that I layed on :( there was no meat served on breakfast besides eggs. I will never go back here with my family ever again

Just the spa tub in the bathroom.

• Princess Suite

This hotel is gross. First of all the original room I booked was not available because it needed emergency maintenance. The room that I was given had plaster all over the ceiling above the bed. The bathroom tiles on floor and in bath were all cracked. The wifi did not work and the ceiling in the lobby was leaking from the rain.

There was nothing I liked about this hotel

• Regal Room

Staff upon checking in, did not offer help with our luggage. No proper sign for door to hallway going to our room . The view when I opened the window curtain.

Good breakfast.

• Princess Suite

The hotel advertise that breakfast is included. The food menu was very poor. Bagels were only with blueberries, no plain. There was no cheese at all. Usually the breakfast has becon,sausage Etc., every day the same menu,no fruits, only a few very old oranges and first come first take. When we looked at this buffet, We sought it was a hunger in US. We could buy a better breakfast across the street

• Regal Room

Room was not clean, found a flip flop on floor left by previous guest, Tv reception poor, and water temp kept changing in shower

Complimentary breakfast was Very good, but we were chased by unfriendly employee looking for our coupon? I guess was in welcome pkg. . Price with Booking.com Great!

• Waldorf Family Suite

The place is run down. Everything is broken. The lobby had a bucket to catch the rain from the leakiy roof. Our suite had mismatched broken furniture. The sofa was so filthy and stained we couldn't use it. The upholstery was coming off with nails exposed. The lamp in the bedroom was broken with wires exposed under the lampshade, only found out when I reached in to turn it on! Peeling wallpaper in the bathroom, faucets leaking, cieling terribly patched,and dirty.the dresser in the bedroom had a broken drawer with nails and wood sticking out. The fridge had 8 inches of ice accumulated. The Wi-Fi didn't work in the room

Not much. The Jacuzzi worked but the hot water faucet was broken and ran constantly

• Regal Room

I didn't like being charged a damage fee on arrival that was refunded after we left.

Room was very neat clean and spacious! Breakfast was an added bonus and way better than expected!

• King Suite with Spa Bath

The condition, call it shabby, the person who checked us in was very unfriendly. The decor UGLY. In the room plaster had fallen off the ceiling, a big panel was patched up , was afraid it may fall down on the bed and on us. Beds were noisy. Bathroom had a jacuzzi tub. No mat or decals for safety, when I called the desk that it was so slippery I was afraid to fall, they said put a towel in it. It had two shower heads????? on the sides. Towels so rough and grey, could not make it to white. Some channels on TV came up in black and white and static. The pool in the parking lot surrounded by concrete. I was not able to connect to their Wifi.

Breakfast was not bad. plenty parking.Walking distance to the shops and restaurants.

• Regal Room

Place is very seedy. Plaster on walls crumbling, doors patched with cardboard handles, rugs stained. During night, part of hotel evacuated due to structural problem

• King Suite with Spa Bath

The floor next to the bed was wet, the second bed noisy, like it had some kind of covering, it crackled with every movement. The staff at the front desk was way too slow, not friendly.

• Regal Room

Air conditioner leaking water on floor. Room smelled of mold. Bugs in bathroom and beds we're very uncomfortable.

Staff was extremely pleasant & helpful.

• King Suite with Spa Bath

Over grown bushes/weeds to enter gate to pool. Room could use updating. Our view was over a back parking lot with junk collection and broken down camping trailer with flats on one side so it looks like it will actually tip over soon

Hot breakfast included. Pool was great for the kids.

• Regal Room

The AC did not work in my room, it was very hot and I could not sleep. I told the man at the front desk and he basically said nothing in response. I asked if he could at least let someone know and he said he would but he didn't seem concerned at all. I was very surprised and will most likely never stay there again.

A little tired.

Nice location is a lovely town, just a short walk to the harbour and next to Main Street. Decent value, the reviews generally concur that the hotel could do with some updating. The breakfast is ok. Ample parking.

• King Suite with Spa Bath

this place was awful. no wifi, there are a hole in my bathroom door, holes in the rug. breakfast was awful and cold. would not go there again.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

• Princess Suite

You said on line 274$ they charged me 320$ when i got there. I will never book through you again or stay at the place again. The a/c old the shower moldy and smells. It was a mess. You should take them off your list.

• King Suite with Spa Bath

Thé money i pay for réservation and they dont be refund

Why i psy 56 dollar canadien more and in thé hôtel told me is bookin Gavé m'y monte i'm not agree a bout.

• King Suite with Spa Bath

The hallways and bathroom could have been cleaner. Early in the morning there was young children running around the hotel. Not something that you want to wake up to.

The food was delicious. It was nice that it was included. That is one of the things that I look for when I am booking a family vacation. The bed was comfortable and hotel was a good location, close to everything.

• Waldorf Family Suite

Staff was kind of uninterested, slighty rude didn't do much to make us feel guests. The manager was kind enough to give us another room. But all in all, don't let the nice pictures misguide you. Applaus for the photographer who can make something nice out of a shabby place. It is a shame they dare to ask $100 security deposit when nearly everything is broken or damaged.

The only thing clean in this property were the sheets. The whole inn is old, tacky, run down and a downer to our holidays. Though breakfast had a big variety on, it was not to out taste since we didn't like the fatty brown baked vegetables, stale flakes and cheap bread. We had some egg, an orange and milk.

• Princess Suite

Nothing the place was dirty. The 1st day me and my husband arrive I went to use the bathroom and the toilet got Clogged. No microwave in the room. The jacuzzi were dirty the breakfast was bad. Don't recommend this place to anyone.

• King Suite with Spa Bath

The lobby was really oddly set up and not welcoming. The hotel was so dated and dark. Several lights in the hallway were out. The room was really dated old wallpaper and rugs. The bathroom was very old. You can forget getting into that Jacuzzi tub! The breakfast food options were ok but the whole set up was unwelcoming.

It was clean and close the restaurants in Hyanis on Cape Cod.

• King Suite with Spa Bath

We had 3 in the room but the hotel would only allow two free buffet breakfasts. I don't like buffets anyway so we just went elsewhere. Hotel needs some TLC but it's passable

Location & price. Beds were comfortable too. Big room with two king size beds

• King Suite with Spa Bath

My father in law was not included in complimentary breakfast even though I paid for 3 adults and 2 kids to book the suite. I complained to the front desk but she said there is nothing she can do. Its management policy.

Continental breakfast was good with variety.

• Waldorf Family Suite

Room was horrendous, disgusting, dirty. Staff was rude, unaccommodating. - Chicken nuggets on floor next to bed - 2 of 3 lamps didn't work - Light switch controlling fan/ light in second room didn't work - 2 outlets didn't work - TV plug kept falling out of outlet - Pillows were lumpy and pillow cases were dirty (we wrapped them in our own tshirts) - Yellow spots on towel - King bed had a full - size pad that did not cover entire bed - Mattress was stained deep yellow in spots - Floor was not vacuumed - Toilet was not cleaned - Toilet paper holder was loose, so toilet paper fell when you touched it - Fixtures in bathroom were rusted

Good location. That is the single good thing about this place.

• King Suite with Spa Bath

The beds were uncomfortable and the bathroom seemed dirty. The rooms are damp smelling. There was a truck that arrived at 1:30 a.m. to empty the dumpsters, so that woke us up. The desk staff were pleasant, but inattentive.

The free breakfast was great. The kids enjoyed the swimming pool also.

• Regal Room

First off we got a room with no jacuzzi booking.com I don't think you did your job either rip screens window wooden clothes broken jet in the jacuzzi when they did give me a better room it was still dirty and nasty

very dirty even the hallways were dirty the floors were dirty dust flying through the air in the room broken stool overall very dirty will never stay there again

• Princess Suite

Our room was SO HOT. There was an air conditioner that didn't work in the window. The tub was dirty, and ran continuously leaving ugly brown water stains all over it. Everything seemed outdated and not taken care of. We paid for two nights... stayed for only one with no refund. We spent probably a total of four hours there. Would not recommend.

The staff was friendly. The pool was decent.

Browse International Inn traveller photo gallery