Reviews of Inverrary Golf Resort 3 stars

4.1

5.2

4.4

5.7

I like the whole decorating of the lobby very beautiful ...
    • Pool View Room with Two Queen Beds- Non Smoking

Someone smoked in the room and that turns me off as I walked in.There was no shelf in the refrigerator and it wants to be defrost. No signal on the TV.

I like the whole decorating of the lobby very beautiful it was my first visit I can tell from those pictures that it was a top hotel back in the days it would be nice to renovate and keep it up.

Totally worth staying at . It's a awesome step back in time
    • Pool View King Room- Non smoking

Old school heat and AC.... Not a whole lot of temp control.

Super cute 60s vibe, balconys you can actually go out on we're awesome, well landscaped, quiet, friendly staff

Let me know when you get the coffee shop and ice
    • Pool View Room with Two Queen Beds- Non Smoking

No coffee!!!!!! I had to go to the store, and purchase a few cup's. The hotel should have been trying to get the machine To work. No ice machine. Broken down? Eight floors and no ice. Coffees A must!!!

THE first time In thirty years that I have visited the hotel. She's a great time, but needs a lot of work! Coffee Junkie which is bad for ME.... I had to go to the store and get a few cup's. Extra time and money. GET a coffee machine that works!!

Price was decent.
    • Pool View Room with Two Queen Beds- Non Smoking

The bathrooms need upgrading. The tubs were rusted and stopped up. No cold water. TV remotes does not work. Some channels had no volume

Price was decent.

Nightmare
    • Pool View Room with Two Queen Beds- Non Smoking

Ok first they don't have a property restaurant, not was the rooms as described. Our rooms was not even clean knowing we was coming. Every one in the building has to share one microwave which is in the lobby so if you want something hot....you have to keep coming out your room. Sucks!! I love the bed!!!! Love the pool......only those two things and I'm not saying this cause I want to bad mouth the place but truth is truth

Terrible stay!!!!
    • Pool View King Room- Non smoking

1 channel on tv nothing worked in the room asked for towels was none paid a deposit of 100 for this dump smh never again and it was dark as hell!!!!

I suppose I got what I paid for.
    • Pool View King Room- Non smoking

Used towels used on the first day were taken and not replaced. There was no bathing soap in the bathroom. The television was archaic - not sure of it was keeping with the nostalgic theme.

The lobby was appealing.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Nothing at all
    • Pool View King Room- Non smoking

Don’t ever stay there! Bad customer service, no compensation for their mistakes, dirty bathroom, dirty carpets, room and walls, furniture looks like they are from a thrift store all worn out and dirty, one lamp in a room, most outlets not working, smell bad, no blankets I had to call a friend to bring me one. My room was never done. When you complaint they gave you the excuse that their price is low because of the conditions. But the price has never changed since 3years. They lie on the website stating they had Tempur Pedic beds while it was not true their thrift store bed was so uncomfortable. Each room they changed me to was progressively worse. It was truly a bad experience and I had no choice to stay since it was non refundable

Nothing at all

Stay AWAYYYYYYYYY this place is something out a scary movie
    • Golf View Room with Two Queen beds - Non Smoking

Why didn't I read TripAdvisor reviews before coming here!!! Quick overnight stop in our trip brought us here. Since it was one night figured I would be reasonable and not spend to much money. What was I thinking!!! Could of got a much better and cleaner hotel for the price. Words can't explain this place...room fill of rust... Shower is file of bksck grime. Floors are dirty and show very obvious signs of breakdown. There walls was discolored the ceilings lol like water marks was in it. Bed had very minimal sheeting and we felt something scratching El us all night we decided to put ona jacket and sleep on top of plastic. We checked in almost at midnight so we were exhausted. Around 2am we heard so much rackett in the hallway. At one point it sounded as if someone was trying to get in our room. The volume on some channels do not work and did I mention this sink they had in the room that's eroded. On the booking site it says free breakfast and there was NONE only coffee. Okay so I regret so much coming here and if it wasnt so late and I was not with a young child I would of left and slept in my car. Do yourself a favor and get another hotel.... They are not much more expensive

Good experience with front desk staff. No towels in bathroom after they clean the room is a shame.
    • City view with Two Queen beds - Non Smoking

Towels are given upon request. No refrigerator and microwave in the rooms. Family room looks like a 2 business partners room. Space is too small for a family of 5 to stay.

Staff was friendly and helpful. The manager was quick to respond to our requests. Large parking space and safety 24 hours and 7 days and week. Secure space for kids in the back for reading and relaxation.

Very Disappointed!
    • Pool View King Room- Non smoking

Such a disappointment! The staff was not very responsive and/or professional. the room was just that, "a room". I will not return and I would not recommended it to no one else. They held a deposit of $99 for incidental and I did not even understand why? I would not want anything from the room even if it was given to me. This hotel needs a serious make-over.

I liked absolutely nothing about this hotel.

The worst experience ever
    • Pool View King Room- Non smoking

This was the worst experience I've ever had I should have learned because I had my reception there I had the worst experience. I return for my honeymoon there thinking things was going to be better it was worse. I recently went back thinking things will be better unfortunately the rooms was Beyond dirty there were molds in the balcony, they don't change their sheets for 4 days, no ice, no microwave, no fridge, no breakfast and no restaurant to purchase food from on top of everything room was dirty ridiculous. What is said about the whole thing not even the managers willing to give a complimentary credit I will never return to that hotel

The only thing I like about this place is the customer service it's the only decent thing that you have in this hotel in order for me to return to that hotel a credit must be given because I've never seen such a mess

We are out of water around 2:00 pm midni8 and we went to...
    • Pool View King Room- Non smoking

We are out of water around 2:00 pm midni8 and we went to receptionist and asked about the water issue and requested for new room but they said they didn't have any rooms and started repairing the bathroom water issue around 3:00 pm.

Not ideal
    • Pool View Room with Two Queen Beds- Non Smoking

The room was not prepared properly with the basics eg. Toilet tissue and towels and some amenities advertised not available

Outdoor scenery and amenities

This was a $30 room for $65
    • Pool View King Room- Non smoking

The hotel is falling apart. The hallways are dirty or under construction. The television remote control was not working. The room was uncomfortable, not knowing what was clean and what was dirty.

The bed and the bathroom were clean.

The grounds appear very nice and tropical.
    • Pool View King Room- Non smoking

It was further away from the stores. The rooms are older and but decent. AC Unit was older and room needed some basic touch ups.

The grounds appear very nice and tropical. Big pool. One of the best self serve coffee maker in the lobby.

I had to prepay for four nights. I stayed for one night and couldn’t handle the place another night
    • Pool View King Room- Non smoking

It’s in bad need of renovation. Very old and very tired building.

The place needs a total make over. It should be closed until renovations are completed.

we had a great time playing in the pool we are looking forward to staying there in the future
    • Pool View King Room- Non smoking

half the hotel was under renovation and from what i could see the rest of it was in need of renovations also but it was a nice experience for me and my boys

the room was big enough for the three of us and we really liked the pool which is why we were there in the first place. the staff were nice and accommodating

Not impressed but...ok for cost
    • Golf View Room with Two Queen beds - Non Smoking

The shower was very hard to turn in and the temperature could not be adjusted. It was too hot to take a full shower. Then almost impossible to turn the knob to turn water off. Shower/tub were definitely in need up resurfacing or replacement.

The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful.

There was blood on the curtains in the window, what appeared...
    • Golf view with King Bed- non Smoking

There was blood on the curtains in the window, what appeared to be pubic or facial hair on our shower curtain and bed when we arrived, and empty beer bottles left on our balcony from what I assume was the previous guest.

Do not recommend this hotel. Property is well past it's prime and I was scammed out of my deposit.
    • Pool View King Room- Non smoking

AC was too cold and could not be adjusted. No coffeemaker in the room. TV was old and small. Not many cable channels to choose from. Staff were not very friendly. At the end of my stay, I was scammed out of my security deposit being told we did damage to the linen, which is a lie. When I asked to speak to the manager, I was told she no longer worked there. Criminal!

The location and the staff are awesome!
    • City view with Two Queen beds - Non Smoking

There were black spots growing on the walls of the shower that looks like mold. When we complained we were told its because the grout is old. The floor in the bathroom was dirty and the joist in the flooring wasn't connected. The wall paper is peeling off the walls and the carpet in the hallway is stained. NOT WORTH THE 100 A NIGHT! They are remodeling though.

The location and the staff are awesome!

The lady at the front desk was AWESOME!
    • Pool View Room with Two Queen Beds- Non Smoking

Property was under renovations which is understandable. However, I would have preferred not to pay this price for a place with the wall paper peeling off.

The lady at the front desk was AWESOME! Beds were comfortable and rooms were clean.

The worst hotel I've ever stayed in
    • Golf View Room with Two Queen beds - Non Smoking

Half the hallway was blocked off and dark, the balcony door in the room was broken, my back got bitten up during the night, the beds were low to the floor, the hotel smell like mold and and saw a roach on the room. Room nonrefundable.

Terrible.
    • Pool View King Room- Non smoking

The room keys stop working, first only one key was working then non of the keys were working and because of that I had an accident outside room, It took the staff about 10 min to come up and open the door with their own key and the staff never came up again to give me new key's. By the time I had to leave the keys were not ready so I left without keys. Also supposedly the hotel was 30min away from Miami Fl but it really was 1 hr and 30min away.

The staff was really friendly and helpful.

Disappointing and overall left in a state of disbelief
    • Pool View Room with Two Queen Beds- Non Smoking

The rooms are tiny and don’t bring a microwave or mini fridge. The the faucet for bathroom was really old and sprayed water. The AC system is old and hard to figure out. It was just a mess. The pictures online make the hotel look nice but it’s not worth the price and also they charge a $100 deposit which I did not expect or know of.

Pretty much nothing. The rooms are old and dusty. The bed sheets given are very thin while the AC is far too cold

Horrible
    • Golf view with King Bed- non Smoking

Roaches in the bathroom, 2 were spotted in the middle of the night. There was mildew on the floor and the TV didn't work on the second day I was there.

The lobby was really nice. But that is like a cover up for the trash rooms they have inside.

A quick trip
    • Pool View King Room- Non smoking

It very outdated stay there a couple years ago and it wasn’t like this before

1st room had a roach crawling on the floor... I was move to another room

The place look like a Los Angeles horror movie cheap hotel...
    • Golf View Room with Two Queen beds - Non Smoking

In The room inside the bathroom was full of mold and dirty.. I was embarrassed with my family if it wasn't because I was driving 8 hours I would have gone to another one I only slept for 3 and took off.

The place look like a Los Angeles horror movie cheap hotel for cheap hookers

Unsatisfactory
    • Golf View Room with Two Queen beds - Non Smoking

The showers where mildewed the carpet dirty the staff did not want to meet our expectations for the amount paid the room and facility was not worth it. My opinion this facility truly needs a renovation. I would never revisit this place I am so unpleased.

Meh, Last-minute booking gave me a plain room. All the amenities were not given.
    • Pool View King Room- Non smoking

No Amenities available, No Pool, No Pool Table, No cutlery, poor breakfast selection, Hair dryer had to be unmounted from a room and was just given to me in a box. The pool said it is going under renovations, but I saw nothing by or near the pool being updated.

The price

hated it
    • City view with King Bed - Non smoking

the discription on the property was not anything like the property ... no breakfast at all., also .. no food near property at all.. and the so called pool side bar was not open the entire weekend

Not quite up to motel 6 standards!
    • Golf view with King Bed- non Smoking

Rooms had no working air conditioning, tv's, and are not clean. We had to switch our room three times. Even though we prepaid, our keys were cut off the day before we left so we were unable to get into our room after a long day.

I didn’t like the fact that they’re remodeling the Hotel but...
    • Golf View Room with Two Queen beds - Non Smoking

I didn’t like the fact that they’re remodeling the Hotel but not the ROOMS in the Hotel!!!! I had to switch rooms and brought it to Management attention in a Professional Manner but NOTHING was done. There were also other Guests who COMPLAINED about issues with their Stay. At my time of stay I just found out about my late Uncles death and I’m disabled.

Never will book another night at this place

See above

Not much to like. Poor location, dirty facilities, the room was out of the 60's, no flat screen tv, $100.00 surcharge incase there was room damage as if there was anything to damage, bugs in the room, had to buy a can of Lysol to spray the room.

Horrible and will never recommend this facility
    • City view with Two Queen beds - Non Smoking

The swimming pool wasn’t working and the staff wasn’t accommodating at all. Asked for a supervisor and all they did was give me a phone number to call.

Nothing, the rooms were dirty and the staff wasn’t friendly or helpful at all.

Worst hotel we've ever stayed in.
    • Pool View King Room- Non smoking

The room had broken furniture, it felt wet and smelled musty, there was mold growing in the shower, the shower had no water pressure and didn't get hot, there was an old rusty refrigerator, no microwave or coffee pot, the bed was all springs and uncomfortable, and the room was infested with roaches. Oh, and when we arrived we were told they required a $99 deposit which left us broke during our stay, and we're still waiting for that deposit to be returned to us.

Front desk staff was friendly.

Aweful
    • Pool View King Room- Non smoking

The room was nothing like I expected or was pictured on the website. There was no breakfast offered as steady stated no coffee maker or microwave in the room. The pool was closed the pool bar was closed no restraint or pro shop was there either. T hey had an event that the attendants we very load until after 3am and music from the event was also load until late hours of the am. The hotel has yet to answer my email I sent about my issues or hasn't even attempted to help solve the issues. I am never going back and would never requremend it to anybody to stay there.

The staff was nice

Thank god we were there for only one night
    • Pool View Room with Two Queen Beds- Non Smoking

No phone in the room, the room and bathroom was filthy. No ice machines. One vending machine in the entire building. Pool was closed.this hotel is a dump

Not much of anything

The Breakfast was a poor excuse.
    • Pool View Room with Two Queen Beds- Non Smoking

The Breakfast was a poor excuse. The pool area was closed The bathrooms we're worn and looked very old the beds in room 707 where hard and very uncomfortable

The shower looks nasty, the ac was not working, the floors...
    • City view with Two Queen beds - Non Smoking

The shower looks nasty, the ac was not working, the floors where filthy I took my shoes and my feet where black in couple minutes. Only Ice machine in 3rd floor. And the pool was not open, and that's was one of the reasons we book this hotel. Then they charge you an extra 100 dollar deposit the day you check in but not refund it till 10 days after.

Very uncomfortable
    • Pool View Room with Two Queen Beds- Non Smoking

The room and the staff the staff

I worst place I ever stay the bed was broken the bathroom was broken no room service I slept in a dirty room the whole time. No matter who you try to talk to they will say they getting back to you but never come back I was uncomfortable the whole stay, I literally counted my morning and nights so I could leave. I couldn’t get out there fast enough.

Stay Away... shame on booking. Com
    • Pool View King Room- Non smoking

There was no hot water,no telephone, filthy bathroom with hair, dirt, and dust everywhere. The linens were filthy. Complete demolition should be done to this property. Hotels.com should refund all guests money! This property should not be advertised for criminals, let alone regular guests. Absolutely disgusting place to stay. I personally would like a refund for my 1 night stay. No hairdryer, no clock........ It just isn't right.

the two people at the front desk were polite but only referred me to booking.com for a resolution after changing rooms 3 times!

4/10
    • Pool View King Room- Non smoking

Prior before walking in the room it was a strange smell, but the smell wasn’t really menacing. I feel like my room wasn’t mopped prior to my staying . I wore slides the whole time even when I went into the shower. The shower was not clean whatsoever. The water wouldn’t go down the drain. I believe the room had the Odor due to the water drainage. Ultimately you get what you pay for. The bed was clean and Smelled fresh, and the view was nice. I recommend this hotel if your trying to be cheap. But it’s not that great.

see above

everything

No wifi...pool closed...no Frig in room...no iron in room...no coffee maker in room...no desk in room...pics on website mis-represent this hotel and it's rooms...I believe this hotel died when Jackie Gleason...Johnny Carson and Ed McMan died!

One of the 4 worse lodging facilities we've stayed at
    • City view with Two Queen beds - Non Smoking

This resort is NOT a resort, just a room at best. Staff was good, but that's all. No pro shop, no restaurant, no bar, no spa. Floor in room was laminate coming spare, shower had mold, no ice machine, balcony full of mold and chairs were unusable. TV was from the 80s, no flat screen. Toilet seat nearly fell off.

The lobby

The house that didn't work.
    • Pool View Room with Two Queen Beds- Non Smoking

The room I was in had roaches in it. There was no hot water just warm water. No micro wave in room.

The rooms were nice with a walk out terrace, the beds were comfortable. There was a pool table there.

Didn’t stay the whole night room was to dirty
    • Pool View Room with Two Queen Beds- Non Smoking

What not clean in room & they were renovating the pool. Could of updated the website because that’s the main reas we chose the hotel is for the pool.

worst hotal stay ever
    • Pool View Room with Two Queen Beds- Non Smoking

everything about the hotel they should get investigated from the city inspectors and should get shut down

nothing about the place very very dirty, had roaches in the bath room bed sheets dirty room overall a total nightmare stay

Nothing else to say there

Location is not bad

Very unprofessional is not what you expect to pay to stay at the hotel shower doesn't work properly television doesn't work properly the outlet to plug something in doesn't work properly need more lighting you need a lot of improvement for what is charge to stay there at night you could spend that money someplace else and be comfortable put yourself in my shoes we spending the money realize is not what you think it is and how it should be housekeeping will tell you that they clean the room make up the bed when I get there the bed is not made I'm sorry the bed is made but with the same sheet the same linen that someone else slept on they just put it together the fast-food bags and cup that someone eat out of still left on the nightstand from the night before

They're renovating so I wouldn't expect too too much...
    • Pool View Room with Two Queen Beds- Non Smoking

They're renovating so I wouldn't expect too too much right now. No pool, no kitchen, etc. Seems like it will be very nice once it's remodeled.

Will never see me again
    • City view with Two Queen beds - Non Smoking

The rooms are dirty. The A/C is inadequate. The bathroom is dirty. The floors are dirty. Before we checked in on the 14th of April, we stopped at the local Wall-Mart to buy spray Lysol to spray the room. Still had bugs in the room. The TV was from 1980.

3.5
    Hotel was in renovation and every guest coming in to check...
    • City view with Two Queen beds - Non Smoking

Hotel was in renovation and every guest coming in to check in was very upset because we were not informed about renovations, swimming pull not available, no hot water, mold in the room. We were not able to cancel our room because we will get charger. Don’t stay at this hotel

What a disappointment.
    • Golf view with King Bed- non Smoking

This hotel is in a very nice location but as soon as you get inside the hotel, you forget the nice view outside. The inside is so old that you feel the hotel could collapse any day. 2 elevator but 1 is working. Wallpaper peeling off. I stayed in room 417 and that was a disappointment. The room was dark, only 1 light was working. The room has a limited kitchen, but no cutlery not even a glass. The closest could hardly slide to open and the mirror was broken. Overall this was huge disappointment and I’m glad i had stuff to do so I didn’t have to spend much time at the hotel.

the location is the only thing good about this hotel. The golf course and quiet neighborhood saves this hotel.

I Will Never spend my money at this place again.
    • Pool View King Room- Non smoking

Hot water was out for a day, Tub looks like a few people bathe or showered and wasn’t cleaned, pool out of service, balcony door a mission to open and close. I’ve don’t recommend, especially for a business stay. Did not enjoy my stay. This isn’t the place to stay especially for business stay.

Would not stay here again!
    • Golf view with King Bed- non Smoking

Hotel room was very old and dirty. Hotel guests were very loud up to 3 in the morning. The ice machine close to our room was loud as a truck.

Nice area for walking in the area. Parking was convenient. Staff were nice.

Dissatisfied
    • Golf view with King Bed- non Smoking

Shabby broken rusted furniture & bed. Headboard not attached to anything..wobbles over u sleeping. Lamp doesn't work. NO HOT WATER AT ALL!! Tub faucet broken. Phones are from a defunct hotel with Eden Roc info still on phone. No breakfast. Lousy coffee with only one slow single serve coffee pot. Long wait for that. Lamp is over bar but does not light. Holes in walls where art once hung. A/C is wooden chipped box with an on off switch. No way to adjust air.

Price

Older property and it showed
    • Pool View King Room- Non smoking

Older property... and it showed. Check-in was slow. Lobby smelled musty. Barely a breakfast... actually, the only food that was ever left when I got there was literally a single munchkin. Other days there was nothing there, except a coffee machine... that didn't work the last 2 days I was there. No shampoo or soap in room, although they did bring me 5 of each once I asked. No clock in room. Power outlets were cracked, which meant plugs fell out often.

One of the desk workers I met was great (I was there a week). The AC "worked," although you couldn't turn it on/off or control it in any way.

Unsatisfied
    • Pool View King Room- Non smoking

Pool was half empty and green. unsanitary, elevators broke half the time. Rooms were not up to standard. No complementary breakfast, just donuts (bite size). Very over priced for what it actually was. Outdoor bar, etc. was closed the entire weekend we were there.

A roof over my head is about it.

Dirty and run down
    • Pool View Room with Two Queen Beds- Non Smoking

Very dirty, noisy, pool and restaurants were closed. Mould in bathroom. Room smelt like smoke. Very dirty. I wouldn't recommend staying here at all. Staff advised our booking was cancelled but managed to still fit us in, we were near the elevator and were kept awake by guests partying in next door room all night.

Need To Close Down Until They Are Finish With Their Renovations
    • Golf view with King Bed- non Smoking

1 working elevator, had a change room dead bugs on the carpet and in bathroom, no iron, rusty shower, no towels, no telephone. pool & patio closed, no one at the desk until 3:00pm for check-in (No early Check In)

My view from my balcony.

The hotel is very outdated.
    • Golf View Room with Two Queen beds - Non Smoking

The hotel is very outdated. The whole building needs an upgrade. Everything needs to be painted. The hotel has potential but it needs alot of work done to it.

i did not enjoy my stay especially because i had my kids and aunty with me,

cleaner room, fix the pool, different carpet all over the hotel, put towers in the room neater fold the end of ur toilet paper so it can look neater, first impression last, I really did not enjoy my stay,

the room was horrible, the bathroom was not clean the rented two rooms, in the king room the balcony door handle was broken, the telephone did not work, and when I as for another phone they said their was no more, they order some, the other room had a television but it did not work, room was not so clean good, room was the same as my king room, I had my anty with me that cripple on one side, the bathroom was actable for her to take a shower, their was not even a spread on the bed only two sheets and a blanket, no soap in the double room. the pool was out of service, my kids really wanted to go to the pool. I really think I paid way too much for the two rooms, it was crappy, the front desk staff was really polite , beautiful place but it need a lot of work, the carpets on the floor was the worst it was every dirty, their was stains all it. the stain look like blood stains, but I think its coffee and juice, I do think if the supervisor pay more attention to the room before the rent it, things would be better, and they definitely need new carpet, my aunty visit there before, she said it use to be a really nice place, I hope some one at the hotel read this and address this situation, nice place but need a lot of work. what I saw on the website was not not what I got when I got there.

Don't stay at this nasty "resort" It's dirty and disgusting!!!!!!
    • Pool View Room with Two Queen Beds- Non Smoking

EVERYTHING! The place is disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't like anything and I'm not hard to please. A/C unit was from 1950 and there wasn't any knobs to turn it on. Hair all over the bathroom floor. Super thin sheets on the bed but there wasn't a blanket. Pool had no water and the name on booking.com didn't match what the "resort" is even called. In the bathroom there wasn't any soap. Just a tube of conditioner and lotion. TV remote only had 1 battery instead of 2. I've stayed at a lot of places and this was the worst. I think $39.99 rooms are cleaner than this 79.99 room. I took pics of everything. The place is disgusting!

Horrific!
    • Pool View King Room- Non smoking

Pass on this Hotel for SURE! The hotel is under renovation..which should have been posted at the very top of Booking.com's site,not at the very bottom of the page where you don't proceed to if you are booking a room. Therefore I was very disappointed with Booking.com re this fiasco I find myself in at the moment.... as they have been my go to site when travelling for years! The hotel was really uninhabitable.....dirty ,malodorous,hair in tub.dirty towels in a supposedly clean room etc etc.... for normal humans except for maybe a client that just needs a place for a few hours! I had booked and paid for 8 days as the end to my "First year of Retirement Florida Winter Getaway"...... and left after 14 hrs.... being unable to get any satisfaction from a condescending Manager re any remuneration for the stay ...I didn't have!

There was absolutely nothing I liked about this Hotel ...except that I was in Florida and the weather was wonderful. I remember hearing about this place with regards to The Jackie Gleason Classic and felt it might be a positive experience??? I did go across to The Golf Club for breakfast and the waitress in "The Champion Grill" was extremely pleasant and helpful re special dietary needs[gluten free] and it was the highlight of a very bad costly experience!!

Bathroom space was dirty and moldy.
    • Pool View King Room- Non smoking

Bathroom space was dirty and moldy. The tub and face basin were worn out. The door to the balcony could not move. The bed was squeaky. There were no carpet, microwave, refrigerator or bottled water. The AC was at a fixed temperature (no remote to change it). WORST ‘hotel’ experience I’ve ever had. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to stay here!

Don't waste your time or money.
    • Pool View King Room- Non smoking

It was dirty and in disrepair, room smelled moldy and bathroom was disgusting. Got in and room we booked was unavailable. This is not a place for a relaxing time very uninviting

Absolutely nothing. We checked in went upstairs and 15 minutes later we checked out

Property has potential. Would need a lot of cleaning, work, maintance, and updating,
    • Golf view with King Bed- non Smoking

It was filthy.. didn’t look like it had been cleaned in awhile.. rundown and just disgusting... carpets were stained horribly..

The view from the room was nice!

Don’t go. Stay away
    • Golf View Room with Two Queen beds - Non Smoking

I didn’t like anything. Was just dead tired

Blood in elevator and on carpet right in front of room, roaches, beds were nasty, floors were old and cracked, no vending machines or restaurant. Just an overall horrible experience and I’ll never return.

Never , ever again to stay at Inverrary Golf Resort
    • City view with King Bed - Non smoking

Door and sliding door locks have been forced and they were not secure. The bathroom door frame was rotten at the bottom and small roaches came from there. A lot of work needs to be done to update this place. There is no place to eatat the hotel, the swimming pool was empty for repairs and there was no ice machine at the fllor.

No much to tell!!!

Misleading, Uncomfortable & Disappointing
    • Golf View Room with Two Queen beds - Non Smoking

I Disliked alot from not having bathing towel , to MOLD in the bathroom. A/C didn’t work. FIRST ROOM TOILET OVER FLOW FIRST HOUR THERE. Went through a struggle to get a new room.

Bad
    • Pool View Room with Two Queen Beds- Non Smoking

the rooms are of very poor quality the dirty balconies the exterior is deteriorated the rooms do not meet the expectations I am not comfortable with the visit

Pretty good
    • Pool View King Room- Non smoking

teriq was amazing, I had a room with the city view on the 7th floor. The room was huge. I loved it. Could be remodeled a bit but it’s clean and comfy. I don’t see why people complain when they only pay about 80 a night . You get what you pay for and this hotel isn’t bad at all just outdated in style.

The staff was very nice
    • Golf view with King Bed- non Smoking

The room needs upgrade, especially the bathroom, needs phone in the room. My room door had open wiring on the lock, I kept getting locked out and my card needed resetting.

The staff was very nice

The worse stay in my life
    • Golf view with King Bed- non Smoking

Carpet stained with vomit. Bad smell. Pictures on the website are not real.

Horrible hotel. Very dirty. Paint falling from the doors and walls. The worse hotel ive ever seen.

Browse Inverrary Golf Resort traveller photo gallery