Reviews of Hotel SOL 2 stars

17566 Gulf Boulevard, North Redington Beach , St Pete Beach, FL 33708, USA

#24 of 82 hotels in St Pete Beach

Do your homework before you go, ask about "RED TIDE" before you reserve.
    • Standard King Room

Beaches were littered with dead fish. Could not go in the Gulf water. Seems this is called "RED TIDE" by the locals. Stunk of dead fish at the resort.

That we only reserved one night.

Excellent place!

Everything was perfect!

The room was comfortable and very updated...aces directly to a private beach.. hotel was very clean and nice garden area..we loved eveything And booked again to stay

Great Place to stay

I loved how the hotel made you feel like you were home. The rooms are quaint and comfortable and the staff ensured if there was a problem it was taken care of. Next time in the area I would definitely plan on staying again.

We would stay again.
    • Standard King Room

One thing I would have changed is the loud noises around 1am and 5 am the first night we stayed.

Loved how close we were to the beach and how friendly the staff was. Also close everything was to our room. A hole in the wall corner cafe which was amazing.

Very nice hotel ! Room was small but spotlessly clean ! Will return !!

The parking lot across the street was very muddy and at some places unusable due to the standing water. The window on the room door doesn’t have any sort of a blind so lots of light comes in at night due to the pool and courtyard lights !

The rooms were very clean !! The location was great !!

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

The bed felt like a fluffy cloud.
    • Standard King Room

The bed felt like a fluffy cloud. The location was perfect. Walking outside of my room onto the beach was excellent. The grounds were lush. The hammocks & grills made my evening awesome!

I like the layout of the whole place, nice setting and well...
    • Standard King Room

Only thing was the doors to all the rooms , seemed you had to slam the doors to shut, Hard to sleep in the morning!!!

I like the layout of the whole place, nice setting and well controlled! Been coming here for a couple of years and would come back and would recommend !!

SHORT TRIP TO RELAX

NOTHING

VERY CLEAN ROOM VERY CLOSE WALK TO BEACH AND THE POOL WAS VERY NICE. THEY ARE REAL ABOUT SMOKING WHICH WE LIKED HATE ANY PLACE THAT PEOPLE SMOKE AT. IT WAS A NICE PLACE TO STAY WILL TRY TO REMEMBER THIS HOTEL .

Sparkling Clean & Relaxing 💕

The Reddington Long Pier is closed. I really hope it's repaired soon. :( Such a shame. Also, soda machine and ice machine weren't working. A kitchen towel or paper towels would come in handy.

Location, cleanliness, staff, facilities, and amenities were all superb! Perfect place to relax and unwind. Pics of hotel and rooms posted on their site are accurate. We saw several maintenance and housekeeping staff working daily. They obviously employ enough help, unlike some hotels. Also, they are building a new section across the street that will have larger suites with full kitchens. We've visited Reddington Beach for many years, and as FL natives and residents, it's one of our favorite places! Great location to allow for a quick drive to shopping and dining at St John's Pass. Excellent restaurants within 1 or 2 miles (Conch Republic, Seabreeze,) or drive a little (like 10 mins) to Indian Rocks for even more choices. Convenience and liquor store within half a mile. Close enough to Clearwater for adventures there, too, including the aquarium (Winter the Dolphin,) dolphin sight seeing boats, etc. More info on the room... We stayed in a double/standard room. The room included a little kitchen area with microwave, sink, single serve coffee maker, 2 mugs, several drawers and cabinets ( all empty - so bring your own supplies.) They did supply little pre-filled coffee filters for the coffee maker. Also, tea bags were included. A larger coffee maker and toaster are available in the lobby area. Bathroom was well equipped with plenty of towels, a hair dryer, little Neutrogena soaps/shampoo, and vent fan. Shower was a very nice tiled walk-in. Beds were firm, yet comfy. Linens smelled very fresh and were super comfy, as did the 4 plump pillows per bed. Room also included a large screen TV with great channel selection and a small table with 2 chairs. Outside pool area is beautiful and there are several places to sit and eat outside the actual pool area. Beachside has many chairs, a couple of hammocks, covered area, and 3 grills. Beach umbrellas, chairs, and towels are available to borrow in the lobby, as well. This was unexpected and GREAT!!!

Overall I was very satisfied with this hotel and I would...

There isn't enough parking around the hotel

Overall I was very satisfied with this hotel and I would stay again. I loved how they had all the trees and flowers and plants everywhere.

Hotel sol 2018

Perfect location beautiful garden pool area and oh my the beach is right there no long walks u are right there steps away the room was super clean the maids were on top of their jobs just beautiful

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Great location close to the beach.

Very noisy, you wake up early in the morning because of the leaving people. It’s if they are yelling in your room. The beds are to small for 2 and not comfy.

Great location close to the beach.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Convenient to the beach.

Shower was a bit small. I didn't like that if you cancelled in less than a week you are charged for the full reservation instead of just the first night. Didn't like the absence of sufficient parking at the motel, had to park across the street half of the time.

I didn't see any food.

Beach was fantastic and the hotel pretty, but the noise level has ensured I won't return.
    • Standard King Room

The snack machine took cash only, no credit card and there was a horrible stench like mold and stale cigarettes in snack room that took my breath away. The NOISE was a HUGE issue. You could hear every open and slam of every door, people rolling their luggage along the cobblestones at 2AM, people congregating in the walkways, talking outside our window---and it would go on all hours of the day and night. Some people apparently had one job which was to go in and out of their room as often as possible beginning at midnight. So all night long was boom, boom, boom, boom, boom. That's really unfortunate, because when we first arrived we were so thrilled by the room and beach that we were already making plans to return every year. But by the second day we quickly changed our minds. Also, there was no staff member overnight--or at least I didn't see one when we checked out early on Saturday morning--so I hope there's never a big emergency at the hotel.

The courtyard and room were beautiful, great pool, great patio area. The room was very nice. The bed great. The room overall was comfortable and clean. It was on the small side, but I didn't really mind that. And I loved that it was so close to the beach and within walking distance to a couple of great restaurants/cafes.

Hotel SOL was clean, family oriented, and on the beach.
    • Standard King Room

Hotel SOL was clean, family oriented, and on the beach. The staff was very nice and helpful. The price was good. Most of the parking was across the street.

Being so close to the beach
    • Standard King Room

We had a corner room. That we could not comfortable open any blinds to see out without anyone seeing every bit of u and the room. The main door has a a window in the top that we felt we needed to cover so anyone tall enough could not see in

Being so close to the beach

LOVED the location.

The room felt a bit tight. Especially the bathroom.

LOVED the location. Plenty to do within a few minutes walk or drive of the hotel. A great little coffee shop was just a 3 minute walk away. Downtown St Petersburg is only a 30 minute drive, and Tampa isn’t too far for a shopping day. Exceptionally clean. The pool was wonderful, and only steps from the beach.

When you walk through the gate it’s very tropical looking...
    • Standard King Room

Only downside is the small number of parking spots but there is an overflow lot across the street

When you walk through the gate it’s very tropical looking with tons of beautiful plant. The pool is a good size right in the middle of all the rooms which is conveniently located. There are many sliding glass doors that separate the beach from the hotel and when you open those doors you walk right out onto the beach and the soft thick sand. There are 3 grills and 2 hammocks!! Overall great stay and nice, clean room. Will definitely book again.

Our granddaughter loved this special beach vacation!

The bedroom was a bit bright during the night.

This retro hotel was updated and remodeled. Accomodations were cozy and charming, including the tropical landscape around the pool.

There’s nothing better than a beautiful beach to relax you 😎
    • Standard King Room

Cleaning smell very strong had to park in the muddy grass across the street

Right on the beach clean pool nice little area quiet also close to restaurants

clean room.
    • Standard King Room

too much light coming into room from outside lighting. didn't care for the little pillows and bed was too form for my liking.

clean room. very nice shower. nice remodeling

I enjoyed my stay except for the spider that I found in my room on the first night.
    • Standard King Room

Found a hairy spider in my room the 1st night and they did nothing about it but change my room. No table and chairs, no where to sit in the room and eat.

The hotel was very close to the beach which was great! Crowded pool, but clean. The bed was high for me to get on since I am short. Was quiet at night.

• Standard King Room

There is less than 15 parking spots including disable parking on site. We need to park across the street. Our shower head is not strong enough around 7 or 8 PM when everyone is taking shower.

Good location, Ocean front hotel with very stylish and clean room. Mattress is very comfortable, room smells so good. The lady who check us in is very polite, hospitality and helpful. I will come back in few months.

Good but very noisy when the sun went down adults having to much to drink
    • Standard King Room

Pool rules didn't apply. Drinking eating around the pool alcohol was abundant in and out of the pool area. One guy sat in the pool drinking alcohol while his little daughter played in the water.

We had a problem with our credit card but Neaha saved our bacon. Excellent service.

Beautiful hidden gem!

Nothing. It was great!

Very clean, bed was so comfortable. Property was laid out nicely and steps to the beach. Hammocks were nice additions. Very quiet and enjoyable. I want to go back! Very close to pier. Property looks just like the pictures.

I wouldn't stay again
    • Standard King Room

There was a big cockroach in the room. Rooms were so small and close by each other that it was noisy. Reception wasn't at their place most of the time. They didn't have a telephone in the room, they knock on the door very loud. Bathroom is small, sink is not wide.

Beach was close by.

Lovely place to escape!

quite far from any attractions, need a car!

Beautiful location. The beach was idyllic, shame we were caught in the tail end of storm Alberto though! Worth going just to view the sunset on Tuesday night, the photos we took did not do it justice.

The only parking was across the street as a birthday party...

Cock roaches

The only parking was across the street as a birthday party was being held by another guest at the property so there was zero parking at the hotel.

If you want a quiet night’s sleep, book (don’t just look) elsewhere!
    • Standard King Room

This was honestly the worst stay I have ever experienced at any hotel - and unfortunately the staff seemed unable to do anything to help. The place turned into a drunken adult karaoke bar from 10-12pm on the weekends (I wish I could upload the video from my bed of the group screaming “Baby Got Back”). After complaining about the noise, the front desk staff member admitted the noisey guests wouldn’t listen to her and that she would call her manager (she seemed very frustrated, helpless, and apologetic). She also asked whether me or my husband could *nicely* talk to them (I am 5 months pregnant so drunken confrontation was not on my evening To Do list), but I asked why she couldn’t simply call the police on these obviously unruly guests (she said she wasn’t allowed to before contacting her manager and having her manager come out). She then offered to move us at 10:30pm to another room for the night (why do the well-behaved guests have to move when the impromptu bar scene should be quiet after 10pm?). After talking to the staff member, a handful of the adults came to my room to ask what the problem was - at this point I felt unsafe to push the issue further as they knew where I was staying and they were very drunk. If it wasn’t a waste of police resources and we weren’t checking out the next day, I would’ve called the cops at 11:45pm when the yelling and screaming hadn’t stopped for almost 2 hours. I couldn’t imagine dealing with this noise (e.g., questionable song choices, bad singing, glass bottles being loudly thrown in the trash right outside your room) with children trying to sleep. Maybe if this only happened once I would get over it, but after the stress, anger, and getting barely 5 hours of sleep two nights in a row, I HIGHLY recommend you spending the extra $20+ a night to stay somewhere where you can rest your head and get some sleep, peace, and relaxation in your vacation - I wish I did!! Unfortunately, these 2 nights ruined our 7 day stay.

Pretty clean. Easy check in. Couldn’t wait to check out and never return!!

I enjoyed my stay and would stay again. I would also recommend it
    • Standard King Room

Some issues with the tv and broken utilities

The cleaning staff was very good and the area is very nice. The pool area court yard is great and the beach area as well

The facility itself is nice, staff needs to work on better customer service.
    • Standard King Room

The do not allow you to park on their property until after 12PM. Most hotels allow you to park until check in. We had to go 2 miles up the road and pay for parking. The girl that checked us in was very rude (Carey). Come to find out, she's the Manager, so that was really disappointing. Just because of her attitude, I don't think we will return.

I love how updated the room was and that the beach was right out back.

Nice little casual hotel on beach

The window in the door let's too much light in. The desk clerk was out front smoking as lot had to wait.

The housekeepers are wonderful. The rooms are so clean. The beds are very comfortable. The location on beach is perfect.

Overall, extremely satisfied. I would definitely come back again
    • Standard King Room

I found a giant cockroach in my room one day but I guess that is not very unusual for warm places like Florida

Cleanliness and maintenance exceeded my expectation

Could have been perfect with some changes!
    • Standard King Room

TV service out constantly. Rooms small with no desk space. Pool opened late and closed early. Only coffee available after 9 and no continental breakfast or snacks. Staff were wrong about room charges, but insisted that they were correct. When you would try to explain, one front desk clerk said, "You're confusing me!" Parking limited on property and had to cross busy road to park.

Gary from maintenance, the garden and pool, and the BEAUTIFUL view of the beach just down from our room. Very comfortable bed and in room fridge.

Loved the bedding and the property seems to have been...
    • Standard King Room

Lots of children/families with little ones. It was also noisy the night we checked in. Parking was limited and we saw an employee take one of the only close parking spaces.

Loved the bedding and the property seems to have been renovated recently.

Travel agencies are only provided a group of rooms and they are 3rd and 4th class rooms.

Rooms were way too small. No place to store your clothes. No dresser drawers, just a 3 foot wide , 2 shelved wicker type cabinet. Closet was about 2 ft wide. No medicine cabinet or shelving to leave you toiletries. Free standing sink only . Actually, this hotel room can barely accommodate one person.

Convenience to the beach

The location is awesome right on beach but only certain...
    • Standard King Room

If you are a smoker than may want to reconsider you can only smoke in designated area in parking lot or out by water. Limited parking with more across the street

The location is awesome right on beach but only certain rooms have views of beach but beautiful courtyard. Rooms remodeled very nice and clean Beds comfy Close to things. Must try angry pepper (best smoked BBQ) and found a gem in beach pizza so good.

Great stay, perfect location.

Toilet wasn’t flushing, but staff was quick to assist when I informed them. Location is close to a lot of restaurants and putt putt.

We had a “garden view” room which we knew, but it was just a short walk to the beach. So lovely.

Perfect little gem of a hotel! Would definitely go back!

Ran out of towels a few times and had to wait on more to be cleaned, but no big deal!

Just got home from a girlfriends getaway at Hotel SOL. We Absolutely loved our stay there! The grounds are beautiful, the rooms feel like home and the beach is Gorgeous! Also, traveling with my little boy, I found it really nice that the hotel has a beach toy bin full of stuff for the kiddos to play with!

Great little boutique hotel that was clean and location was wonderful.
    • Standard King Room

A continental breakfast and a small gift shop for necessities would be a great addition.

The location and the layout of the hotel. Also, Gary the property Manager went above and beyond excellent service from him.

Very satisfied, would recommend to others, and would stay there again.

Wi Fi was very quirky, not always working. Password changing frequently.

Location was perfect, right on the beach. Loved the tropical garden in the center of the complex. Good restaurants close by. Room was up to date, very modern.

Little Piece of Heaven
    • Standard King Room

Loved that it was right on the ocean and if you didn't have an ocean front room all you had to do was walk a few feet to get there!! Hotel was immaculate, even saw them taking garbage container inserts out and cleaning them daily. The smell of "clean" was in the air. All new walls, floors, cabinetry and shutters. Staff was friendly, Sue on the front desk was great!! Perfect location not far from John's Pass. Will definitely visit again!

Very relaxing. Would return to this hotel.

The only thing was our door was a little hard to close. We had to slam it to get it shut. Parking wasn't to bad but sometimes we had to park across the street.

Room was very clean. Right by the pool area. The landscaping was very tropical with some trees for shade if you needed it. The beach was just a few steps away which was very nice when you are carrying a cooler and towels.

If we would had been able to buy water at hotel and get snacks there it would had rated better.
    • Standard King Room

The hotel only had a pop machine you had to walk all the way to circle k to get a bottle water! Crazy you can’t get water at your hotel. Then there were no snack options because their vending machine wasn’t working. Also the south Redington beach area seemed a little more run down then up by Madeira and treasure island area.

The room was cute and updated, great beach and nice they have chairs you can borrow or rent. We loved having breakfast at Kenny’s korner real close to the hotel and the conch republic was wonderful to! Other than that not many more options for food.

Vacation to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Perfect get-away!

No complaints!

The property was right on the beach, literally steps from the room. Everything from the room to the pool to the beach area was immaculately clean.

Great location, more suited for an older crowd.
    • Standard King Room

Seemed like a hotel more suited for an older crowd. We were stared at a lot by the older folks staying there if we got too loud by the pool. At check in we weren't given anything with our keys. We had to quickly memorize the room number. We're not told what the WiFi password was or what time check out was. We asked for a late check out, and so had morning we went to grab breakfast real quick. We came back to the room to just hang out for another hour and the room was already in the process of being cleaned! It wasn't even after the normal check out time! When I went to the front to "formally check out," she just suggested that she can make them stop cleaning so we can go back in there. Needless to say we cut our trip early.

The room itself was new! I was pleasantly surprised on how upgraded it was and the amenities it had. I also loved the location of the hotel. Right on the Beach! I wish the weather was better in order to enjoy it. I was able yo use the pool which was awesome!

A nice, family friendly place at the beach.
    • Standard King Room

The bed was a little too high for me and I felt like I would slip off when I was sitting on the edge. The mattress was comfortable once I was lying down. We had a king bed in our room and there was only one chair in the corner that was not suitable for an older person to sit in. There were also two very hard wooden bar stools that pulled up to a counter for writing or working on my computer.

The maid was very prompt in cleaning our room each day. Without our mentioning that our toilet was hard to flush, she noticed it and called maintenance to fix it. Our room faced the garden area and was quiet. The beach area is very nice and there was almost always someone out sweeping the walkways free of sand. Older hotel, but well-maintained. Stayed here two years ago and would definitely come back again.

Second time at this hotel and it doesn't disapoint.

There were no pack and plays available (staff did help us hire one from a nearby place at $5 a night). If you need one I'd recommend to take it with you or arrange hire before arrrival.

Helpful staff, great rooms and perfect location.

We had a very positive experience at Hotel Sol for the 5...
    • Standard King Room

We had a very positive experience at Hotel Sol for the 5 days we were there. We loved that we were just steps from the beach. If you needed anything the staff was very accommodating to get it for you. We would definitely stay on this property again.

I was very impressed with the renovations at the hotel.
    • Standard King Room

Hotel should provide a couple of bottles of water a day, since you could not even get water out of a machine. Maybe a fire pit would be nice to sit around at night.

There were no restaurants within walking distance, but the 2 that were a close drive (Seabreeze Island Grill and Conch Republic) were excellent.

Fantastic location, right on beach.

Bathroom was a bit small, a bar or breakfast options would only make this gem of a hotel even better. Our room wasn’t ready at check in time, however it was exceptionally clean.

Fantastic location, right on beach. Very clean rooms and nicely updated. The staf was very friendly.

We enjoyed our stay and would stay again.
    • Standard King Room

We were without the internet the first day. It was slow the second day.

The hotel was very convenient to the beach and restaurants. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.

Best. Trip. Ever.

No complaints whatsoever.

This was our last trip before our baby is born, and we would come back here in a heartbeat. The hotel is so quaint, clean, and literally just perfect. It’s like a little tropical oasis, we were so pleased with everything. Nothing fancy, but exactly what you need for a getaway, I actually preferred it to any of the big name resorts I have stayed at in the past. Location was perfect. We ate at two places very close by, more then once, The Sweet Sage for breakfast and the Seabreeze for dinners. Just book it you won’t regret it!!! You don’t even need flip flops to walk from your room to the beach or the pool, and make sure to catch a beautiful sunset.

Over all it was pleasant
    • Standard King Room

Regulating the hot water in the shower, the toilet didn't flush properly, and the refrigerator was not level and was difficult to shut. If the weather is not ideal the rooms would be uncomfortable to stay in.

The location and the courtyard.

Perfect "beachy" place to relax.
    • Standard King Room

Room a little small. Some rooms had ceiling fans, which ours lacked.

Location on a lovely beach with sun and shade options. Pleasant courtyard--perfect for breakfast. Nice quiet family atmosphere. Beautiful pool. Nice covered area for sitting in case of rain, Plenty of comfortable beach chairs available,

The location was perfect for beautiful beach access and walking distance to awesome dining.

We couldn't check in until 3:00. I'm thinking it had to do with the size of the hotel and small amount of rooms. Also, the refrigerator was turned down when we did finally check in so we couldn't get anything cold for a couple of hours. If the staff are the ones turning it down then I think it's a really poor way to try and save on cost because it has to run even more to get cold again rather than just staying at a cool temperature all the time.

Location, location, location. You can't get any closer to the beach. The rooms were updated and comfortable.

Wonderful stay. Will definitely be coming back in the future!!

If you’re having an extended stay the fridges are pretty tiny so you would have to rely on a cooler for basic needs unless you ate out for most meals.

The rooms were very nice. Looked to be newly renovated. Beds were comfy and clean. Smaller hotel was nice and not overcrowded, even during spring break the beach seemed a little more private than the larger hotels. Kid friendly. Pool was clean. Past guests have left chairs/umbrellas for current guests to use and return when they’re done. Friendly staff. Will definitely be going back!

Oceanfront Old Florida hotel which has updated immaculate rooms.
    • Standard King Room

View from room was a parking lot but the hotel itself is directly on the beach but only a few of the rooms are truly ocean front.

Staff was very helpful and friendly and the rooms were newly refurbished and very clean. Higher end linens on bed and in the bathroom were appreciated. Centrally located pool was surrounded by beautiful landscaping.

we were on a bit of a honeymoon type vacation and really enjoyed it.
    • Standard King Room

Our bed seemed a bit overused on one side. There's only one handicapped parking spot and we were never able to use it so my partner could not drive by herself. During our stay staff came out and put up signs restricting use of the beach tables and patio areas in front of the two rooms there and the rest of the hotel is limited to one table and the center of the patio! I guess it's only a problem when those rooms are booked.

The room was fresh and clean. Very quiet at night. The cleaning ladies were very nice! The pool and courtyard garden area are very beautiful. We sat at the little tables in the garden and did some artwork on our hobby. Walked to Kenny's for breakfast and lunch. Other restaurants nearby. Central location for most of the Gulf Coast Beach attractions.

Very enjoyable relaxing right on the beach.
    • Standard King Room

The shower stall had an inconvenient design which required one to reach in thru the water to adjust temp which was very delicate.There is limited parking directly in front of the hotel but many parking spots across the street with a crossing directly in front of the hotel.. Also we had a room on the courtyard and the door had a "wagon wheel window" causing the bright light from the courtyard to enter the room all night, wish they could fix that.

Staff was great and responded immediately to the two days we woke up with clogged toilet. The courtyard is excellent with lots of palm trees around the pool providing protection from the cool breeze on the beach if needed. The location could not be better right on the beach. As long as you know this is a laid back hotel and that is what you want, it is a very good deal within walking distance of restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Housekeeping was excellent, very clean. The chaise lounges, umbrellas and beach towels were provided at no extra cost, very unusual and appreciated.

It was an ideal location and stay.

The room was cozy. Recently remodeled with classy decor. The beach was right out the back door. There were sand toys for the kids and loungers on beach for the guests.

Wonderful 2 weeks!!
    • Standard King Room

We liked everything except even though the mattress seemed relatively new, it was a little too hard for our individual liking. The pool and location on the beach could not have been more beautiful. The proximity of the beach and pool to any room at this boutique hotel couldn't be beat. The lush landscape was so beautiful and so well maintained. We had a wonderful 2 weeks at Hotel Sol!!

Position and layout of hotel

No roll up beds...we were a family of 7. I ended up in another hotel , family stayed @Hotel Sol, but bed sharing was difficult with children.

Position and layout of hotel

Perfect location right on a very quiet stretch of beautiful...

Nice little kitchenette in room, but no flatware or silverware provided. Minor negative.

Perfect location right on a very quiet stretch of beautiful beach. Great pool.

I LOVED staying here!

I LOVED staying here! The location was absolutely great! The room was very clean and the bed was probably one of the most comfortable beds I’ve slept in away from my own. It’s on the beach. Everyone was kind.

Love it and I will be back.
    • Standard King Room

I could hear people out in the entry was when i was trying to sleep

The rooms were updated and super clean. The bed was very comfortable and the windows all around made it bright in the room. I loved the small quant hotel because it wasn't over crowded. I also loved being right on the pool and beautiful bird sanctuary. The beach was just steps away with white sugar sand and the View was so so beautiful as well. I will be back...

A perfect 4 day get away with friends!!

The hotel was perfect! The rooms were clean, the beds were very comfortable, the staff was accommodating. We enjoyed the pool and the beach area was beautiful.

Nice hotel if you are outside most of your stay.

WiFi was iffy at best. Rooms are tiny and toilet paper is harsh. Charged for beach chairs. Bed skirts on beds were filthy. See photos.

Location and pool area were nice.

Amazing
    • Standard King Room

Maybe replace the hammock outside it needs a new one

The cleanliness was on point, probably the cleanest hotel I've ever stayed in. The staff was excellent the cleaning staff were very polite said good morning to us all and addressed our presence when passing which I thought was nice. Everyone was very accommodating. The amenities were on point soft sheets, and again did I mention so clean, location was absolutely amazing. Walk right onto the beach . Sunsets on the beach wow. We live in Orlando. We will definitley be back. We had a great stay. The decor and court yard also were spectacular for a quaint little hitel. Loved it.

The staff was excellent Making my reservation, the check-in...
    • Standard King Room

The staff was excellent Making my reservation, the check-in was easy, was recommended to a sea breeze place , that was also excellent, the pool was great they had ,easy beach access and plenty of hotel amenities ext. Beach chairs , umbrellas, grills , beach toys no Xtra charges . Great place

Good location on the beach.
    • Standard King Room

It took 15 minutes to get hot water every time water was turned on. I told the desk clerk who said she knew it was a problem on one side of the hotel but there was nothing they could do. Rooms were small.

Good location on the beach.

We plan to go back for a third year next year!
    • Standard King Room

Room a bit small. Would have liked a second chair and a small table. A few utensils in kitchen would be helpful.

Room was clean. Beach beautiful! Loved walking the beach!!

The quiet pool area was nice.

The beach and the surroundings aren't that nice with lots of tall buildings that somehow ruin the beach atmosphere. We had hoped (and expected from the photos provided) a nicer setting.

The quiet pool area was nice. Direct beach access.

We liked the proximity to the beach and the cleanliness of...

The staff was not very friendly and not overly helpful; just did the minimum. We didn’t like the lounge chair rule.

We liked the proximity to the beach and the cleanliness of the property.

A fun relaxing place to stay. I will come back.
    • Standard King Room

There was very little explained to me on arrival. I wished it hit had a kitchen. Rather than just a microwave and refrigerator. The refrigerator did not work in that it froze everything. I reported this to the front desk and they said someone would fix it the next day but that person never showed up.

I loved that it was right on the beach. I loved the grounds and the pool. I liked that there were sitting areas on the grounds. I love that it never felt crowded. I enjoy that it was a smaller Hotel.