Reviews of John Carver Inn & Spa This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

25 Summer Street, Plymouth, MA 02360, United States of America

#8 of 9 hotels in Plymouth

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Kids loved the pool every night. Great people working there.
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

No microwave in room or floor (have to go to front desk) and no laundry facilities on site (have to carry everything a block away).

Great location and great pool.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

Great location, clean and full amenities including an on site spa and charismatic pool setting.
    • Non-Smoking Four Poster King Room

It's just my personal preference but this place, like many, uses microscopic pillows and only 3 on a King bed. I would have preferred King pillows on a king bed and no less than 4 of those. 6 would have been perfect for me.

Location was the best for our purposes. We wanted to be within walking distance of Plymouth Rock and the downtown market area.

• Reviewed: June 16, 2018

Ok for one night stopover in good central location.
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

Standard fare meal but not high quality. One meal had to be sent back because it was cold. No apology was offered. Beer very expensive compared with other places that we stayed at during our trip.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Excellent location in Plymouth
    • Non-Smoking Four Poster King Room

For the price I expected a better mattress and a quieter room. Hall noise was easily heard inside the room.

The property was in an excellent location, walking distance to downtown and many points of interest. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018

Try the on-site bar for dinner.
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

This hotel is a little dated but very clean and well presented. It has a pool you can actually swim in which is a bonus. The onsite bar was fabulous for dinner offering "fire bowls"( fondue) and a modern, funky vibe.

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

• Non-Smoking Superior Room

There was sparkle on the tile in the bathroom Bathroom obviously needed to be updated The room next to us kept us up till 2 a.m. Just BAD!

• Reviewed: June 3, 2018

many things to do and see within walking distance
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

the bed was very comfy and we never had brkfst there housekeeping is very nice and accomadating many things to do and see we never used wifi everyone was wonderful

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

The pool was great!
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

Wish we would have passed on the $10 off for dining on site... the clam chowder was a big disappointment, no clam, not much flavor, other food was so so, not much flavor. The hotel is great for families, but I’d eat offsite.

The pool was great! If you want to entertain the kids after a long ride, the kids will love the water slide.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

The man that checked me in to the hotel was both friendly...
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

The man that checked me in to the hotel was both friendly and knowledgeable of the surrounding area. For example, he gave me detailed information and a hand drawn map to get to the nearest branch of my bank in order to use their ATM. This was the easiest, most enjoyable check in experience I’ve ever encountered. We weren’t even checked in before I felt we made a great decision in booking this hotel. Also, the staff always welcomed us with warm smiles and a “hello” or “good morning” whenever we walked through the lobby or ran into employees around the property, which felt very welcoming. We even got calls to the room to tell us of their current spa deals and from room service making sure we didn’t want them to clean (we had the “do not disturb” placard outside the door for the entirety of our stay). The room we stayed in was totally neat and clean and had the typical amenities (mini fridge, TV, beds, chairs, tables, lamps, etc.), but had somewhat of an “old world” charm to it, looking almost from the Victorian or Colonial era. The beds and the armchair were also super comfortable. I slept in almost every day! Overall, we had an extremely wonderful stay at John Carver Inn & Spa and look forward to staying here again!

• Reviewed: May 4, 2018

Overall great place!!!
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

The beds could be updated ,not very comfortable at least ours wasn't.

The pool was really cool for kids big slide in it,hotel was very clean and the staff was amazing very helpful and considerate.

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

Great location but room not worth the money.
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

Room was musty and smelled like dirty feet. Telephone not clean and no telephone number on it. I didn’t realize the motel is really for families with kids.

Bed excellent. Hearth and Kettle excellent. Soundproofing excellent.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

Disappointed and upset I saved up to stay there
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

Went there for the pool and for school vacation and the kids couldnt even swim the chemicals were so strong it was burning their skin ! I sat in the room for 5 min and breathing it is was horrible and my skin felt like it was burning as well and I never even went in the pool We paid all that money for the purpose!!! We won’t be coming back

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

Everything easy check in and out clean comfy rooms adequate...
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

Everything easy check in and out clean comfy rooms adequate hot water and shower pressure . Pool , sauna and jacuzzi and super friendly staff throughout definite our little mini getaway for the near future as well

• Reviewed: March 23, 2018

Plymouth was where it all began, and so was the Inn for me... for rekindling the spirit of MA.
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

I wanted to get a facial (total, unusual treat) but it was hard to do that on the spur of the moment. More detailed info on how to connect with the spa might be useful.

The proximity to the Plymouth rock / center actually is a big factor because of the restaurants, bars and fun activity places right there, a block or so away. The inn feels spacious and the service was very courteous and personalized. The concierge accommodated me to a better value.

• Reviewed: February 22, 2018

It was ok, for the price I'll stay somewhere else!
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

Went with grandkids on vacation, pool area was not cleaned up, (cups, towels) and the staff over chlorinated the pool to the extent that you couldn't stay in the pool area! They need to hire someone that understands how to balance the chemicals in the pool so that people can enjoy it!

Staff was pleasant and helpful! Hearth n kettle is reasonable with a good quality of food. Staff at H n K was exceptional!

• Reviewed: February 20, 2018

It was a great stay for kids just the pool was disappointing this trip.
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

Pool area was chaotic and not to clean. Lifeguards just sat around and talked to each other while big kids were cutting the line for the slide and pushing smaller kids out of the way. Parents had to intervene while lifeguards chatted and drank coffee.

Everyone was very nice and rooms were clean. Always had something going on for the kids to do.

• Reviewed: February 12, 2018

A fun adventure.
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

I did not realize how many families were staying. People were very loud returning to rooms at all hours of the night.

It was a very easy and pleasant experience.

• Reviewed: January 5, 2018

Staff was great, room was clean and the price was reasonable.
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

Additional cost to invite friends to swim was expensive.

Staff was great, room was clean and the price was reasonable. The kids expected more of these pool, but the hehe younger ones enjoyed it.

• Reviewed: December 31, 2017

Not a good experience
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

The pool had too much chlorine my granddaughters had a rash on there faces and they were coughing from it we had to leave even the life guards keep opening the doors outside to get some air in the pool area .The next morning they didn’t want to go near the pool I went to see how it was still bad .I did tell the gentleman at the desk he said he would tell the manager .The reason we went was for the pool This was not good.Ido take my grandchildren to a lot of places and it was bad.I would appreciate it if someone could contact me .

• Reviewed: December 27, 2017

As I said trash truck ruined our sleep
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

Trash truck woke us up. It was quite startling. I would ask for a different room.next time

Breakfast was good waitress. Excellent!! She warmed my coffee cup before serving

• Reviewed: November 12, 2017

Location good.
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

Mattresses stained & dirty with poor quality mattress covers. "Updates" poorly executed. Pool was very small & changing room dirty. We would not return.

Location good.

• Reviewed: November 10, 2017

Fine for an overnight stay. The corridors looked tired. Breakfast, which was not included, was good.
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

On arrival at 8.50,we were told that the restaurant closed at 9pm. We dropped our bags in the room then went straight to the restaurant to be informed the kitchen had closed, although it was not yet 9pm. Having spent the day travelling we were not expecting to have to go out to eat, but had to. This was disappointing.

The hotel was comfortable and clean. It was in a good central location. It was okay for an overnight stop.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2017

We enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hotel.
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

Lobby doors are difficult when entering with luggage. Need to automate or have bell staff to assist.

Location was great and desk staff helpful and courteous.

• Reviewed: August 25, 2017

It was alright for one night as it was where we wanted to be, but it was nothing special.
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

I thought that the room was very ordinary for the price. Noise from other rooms was very noticeable (and it was normal level noise not people having a raucous party). We ate in the restaurant and it was very basic, we were a bit disappointed.

The hotel was very conveniently located for us and it was nice to have access to a pool.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2017

The evening staff Brian was very helpful with questions and...
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

The evening staff Brian was very helpful with questions and suggestions in and around the area. His recommendations were very helpful in visiting the Plymouth area. The John Carver Inn was a delight to stay at and my granddaughters (6 & 8) never wanted to leave the pool area.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2017

Grim. I was booked in for two nights - checked out after one!
    • Non-Smoking Deluxe Room

A most dowdy hotel. A/C unit exceptionally noisy. Carpets in common areas soiled. Restaurant drab and staffed by a bunch of people who looked like they did not want to be there. I stay in lots of hotels around the world. this was one of the worst.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2017

Great stop in Plymouth.
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

Elevator was VERY small and only worked sometimes.

Comfortable, clean room with convenient parking. Location is walking distance to eateries, waterfront, and shops. Staff helpful and accommodating.

• Reviewed: August 12, 2017

It was very enjoyable.
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

The wall paper was peeling. There were no outlets in the rooms. No breakfast other than the hearth n kettle.

The pools slide, it is very family friendly. The lifeguards did their job very well.

• Reviewed: July 21, 2017

Enjoying our stay in Plymouth.
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

That we couldn't stay longer, and that we missed seeing the Mayflower II. Will have to stop at Mystic to see it's renovations, or come back for the 400th anniversary.

I liked the bed, but it was too soft for my husband. Our adult daughter loved the thick, fluffy pillows. We were in an excellent location, within walking distance to the waterfront, Plymouth Rock and many sights. We didn't spend much time in our room. The food was delcious - we especially enjoyed the clam chowder. Only a few minutes drive to see the Plimouth Plantation or Moument to the Forefathers. (That was my personal favorite, if you understand it's history.) In a short ride to Hingham, a ferry can be accessed to Boston. That was a lot of fun and saved driving in traffic. We will defiitely be back. The hotel was pricey - much more than we usually pay, but well worth it.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2017

It was "OK"
    • Non-Smoking Deluxe Room

For the hefty price, it would have been nice to at least have complimentary coffee in the AM. Also, we had 6 bath and 6 hand towels, but only 2 wash clothes each day......

• Reviewed: July 10, 2017

Outdated! Would not stay again.
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

The rooms are very outdated! My mattress smelled like urine. I uncovered the mattress pad to find the mattress covered in a huge pee stain. Carpets were filthy in our room.

The location was great!

• Reviewed: June 5, 2017

The room was nice and very clean.
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

The rest of the hotel seemed rather old and needs updating. The elevator was not working, any window or door you looked out was very dirty. The parking area needs to be expanded.

The room was nice and very clean.

• Reviewed: June 3, 2017

I would bring my family back here
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

Wifi was free but to weak to even pull up email let alone do work on or visit social sites.

It it very nicely located so you can site see by foot even in the evening. I travel a lot, and I have to say that was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept on other than my own.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2017

Family had a wonderful stay in Plymouth at the John Carver Inn
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

Staff were wonderful - pleasant and helpful. Our daughter loved the pool, and the lifeguard was also very friendly. Beds were super comfy. Hearth and Kettle restaurant on-site was both convenient and delicious. Location was great - situated right in the center of town so it's close to everything. Would love to go back!

• Reviewed: May 15, 2017

Not too happy about the first come first serve parking.
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

Not too happy about the first come first serve parking. I had to sit in the parking lot and wait for an hour for someone to leave to get a parking spot. Pretty sad when you pay for a hotel room, but can't use it, because you have to wait in the car for a parking spot. Very annoyed! Also, didn't like the dirty looks when you bring pizza back, because you can't afford to spend another $180 to eat in the restaurant. Spent almost $400 eating in their restaurant two nights in a row and leave two $20 tips and they're going to be annoyed, because we opt to eat out the last night......not happy!

• Reviewed: May 8, 2017

Nice place but eat elsewhere.
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

The food available was not good. Ordered room service and was very disappointed. The food at the wedding we attended in the hotel was also not good. Seems like all the meals were cold when served. Have heard some people got sick.

The pillows were great.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2017

The staff were pleasant and very accommodating.
    • Non-Smoking Deluxe Room

The beds were too soft, making it difficult to sleep

The staff were pleasant and very accommodating. The food was good and the restaurant was clean and quiet. Although I didn't use the pool or weight room, they were both being enjoyed by many

• Reviewed: April 22, 2017

The staff was very nice
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

The beds!!!! And the pool!!! The beds felt broken, and the pool, well usually myself and my children never want to get out of the pool. But this one we couldn't enjoy, I was itchy each time I got in and my son broke out in a rash after being in the water, and while in the pool the door to the deck was being left open on a cold rainy day,I was absolutely freezing, I nicely asked if it cld be closed and explained I was freezing while in a heated pool it was closed for a few mins and that was it, back to freezing...

The staff was very nice

• Reviewed: April 17, 2017

Standard experience for Catania Group hotels
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

No latch on the doors that stop children from opening room doors from the inside. Not very safe with those who travel with inquiring toddlers.

The swimming pool is certainly the highlight of this hotel.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2017

Great short getaway....
    • Non-Smoking Fireplace Suite

Everything was just fine..nice job everyone !

Loved the jacuzzi and the fireplace. Having the two rooms was very nice as we were traveling with our grand daughter.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2017

Great stay for a good price
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

The decor is very outdated but considering the cost, cleanliness, and overall accommodations, it's easily overlooked. My only suggestion is there are no additional security locks on the doors up high. My children, if they were inclined to do so, could easily leave the room on their own or answer the door to a stranger.

The property is perfect for families. I traveled alone with my two sons (3, 5) and felt safe and the boys were entertained. The pool is wonderful and kept my children busy for a whole day. Although the rooms are outdated, it is very clean, linens and beds are in good condition, and everything is easily accessible.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2017

Awful experience. Not worth the money
    • Non-Smoking Deluxe Room

The pool was shut down 2xs .the whole reason we were there. The elevator needs some updating. Staff did not fulfill out request for more items. We were a Family of 4 and only given 3 cups. Wifi was awful. !!!! None of our phones or tablets had signal. And what hotel doesn't offer complimentary breakfast? They handed us a 10$ voucher . what a joke. Ill never recommend this hotel to anyone !!!!

The area.

• Reviewed: February 15, 2017

Bed was decent and pillows were comfortable.
    • Non-Smoking Fireplace Suite

Way over priced for what they offer. The two bedroom suite was small for the price and the hottub was way too small to fit two people comfortably. The shower was horrible, its a spa! Coffee maker was dirty and one of the house cleaners looked through my things. Location was horrible unless your visiting during warm months with school children to learn about the history of the area. The resturant at the hotel was so slow in making the food and the bar tender (who served us once) had no people skills what so ever...come to think of it, noone who worked at the hotel did. Food wasn't great, over priced junk and the chicken barley soup was one of the worst things I have ever tasted. All and all a huge waste of money! Will never go near that area again.

Bed was decent and pillows were comfortable. Pool was ok.

• Reviewed: January 17, 2017

I would stay again if price was lower or rooms were updated
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

Price too high . 186.00 per nt for a small room, small tv. Not as clean as it could have been. Needs updating of furniture (pretty banged up) ice bucket in bathroom over the toilet ugh germs galore. Paper cups there as well.

The location. The pool. It was quiet . Beds were ok. Lobby very nice

• Reviewed: January 16, 2017

had fun with daughter..Pool too crowded..
    • Non-Smoking Fireplace Suite

What room service c they had % cost for everything. Food wasn't as good as I remembered. Pool was too crowded to do anything and it was cold..daughter so disappointed. I know you have to make your money booking birthday parties, girl scout events, but when you paying to stay at the hotel, you would like the amenities to be available to you.

I liked the room, staff were great, very helpful

• Reviewed: January 12, 2017

The pool area was great and the beds were really comfortable.
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

Ordered a pizza and appetizer sampler from hearth and kettle. The pizza was absolutely horrible and looked like it had been cooked from frozen and the sampler was no better.

The pool area was great and the beds were really comfortable.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2017

Beware of false advertizing on the enternet.
    • Non-Smoking Four Poster King Room

The room was very small with no couch or chair to read on. Two dinky kitchen chairs and a very small table to sit on very uncomfortable. The mattress was to small so every time you got in or out you banged yourself or got pinched between the mattress and the board. I have stayed in roadside motels that had better décor. The furniture locked like cheep plastic from china. I complained when I first checked in but was told the pictures on the internet were not updated and there was no way to change my room. If they were I would never booked a room here.

• Reviewed: December 30, 2016

We were called about smoking.
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

We were called about smoking...as we walked past the front desk to smoke and when we asked the staff to come into the room to smell they said " no thank you" I was offended...breakfast for 2 cost $48! Food at water fire was not edible....beds were comfortable and location great.... I wouldn't stay there again. Thanks!

• Reviewed: December 23, 2016

The hotel was clean and comfortable.
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

The resturant is on my list of never again. We ordered simple food and consumed a small amount of the meals and off to burger king. The location is the only reason the resturant survives. I got my pocket picked,the food was not cheep. I can't find any thing good to say about the food. I left the resturant hungry and I had to pay for this.

The hotel was clean and comfortable. Have stayed a few times before and never disipointed. The thing that would keep me from going back is the resturant

• Reviewed: December 6, 2016

Family favorite
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

Nothing! Everything was great!

Clean and comfortable. We have stayed here several times and it never disappoints. Can't wait for our next trip :)

• Reviewed: October 25, 2016

Nice hotel, great location.
    • Non-Smoking Fireplace Suite

The fireplace suite we stayed in was a bit of a disappointment. Probably our fault for not reading the small print, but the bed was probably Queen size at best (nothing else would fit in the space). Apart from this, the room was ok.

The hotel location was excellent. Nice big free carpark (Plymouth is all paid parking).

• Reviewed: October 24, 2016

Don't waste your money !!
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

Tv in armoire , with doors open to view tv you can not open fridge , so to open fridge door u must close armoire door blocking tv viewing .. Dirty lamp shades next to bed ... Room land line phone extremely dirty "gross" !!! Room 307 was loud all night , non stop humming of motors like a boiler room machinery .. Mattresses old uncomfortable .. Curtains drapes to long they block Ac / heater vents when you want privacy with drapes closed , you must place an object holding drapes on window sill so the won't block Ac/ heat

Had nesn

• Reviewed: October 17, 2016

Friendly staff...too bad the facility didn't live up to the service.
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

The bed had a permanent dent in it, the food was terrible and not worth the money, I could hear the man in the next room snoring through the wall, which should not happen in a hotel that costs $200-plus a night. I know they are doing a remodel, but this was just sad. I would not stay there again.

The staff is super friendly and had great suggestions for dinner.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2016

Wonderfully comfy beds n nice rooms.
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

Wanted to stay 3rd night n was advised that a king room would be reserved. It wasn't n we had to vacate n find accommodation elsewhere. Also lack of services in offering excursions etc from hotel.

Wonderfully comfy beds n nice rooms. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: September 27, 2016

Nice place
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

I like a firm bed this one was pillow top and very soft only thing I have bad.

The Waterfire Tavern was very nice service was great. Only two blocks from plymouth rock so your close to everything.

• Reviewed: September 22, 2016

There is a hot tub in the spa area.
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

The cleaning staff talked about us in front our door and laughed how we were not out of the rooms yet (we were 20 min late for check-out, sorry!), which made me really, really uncomfortable. They ignored us when we walked out. I regret leaving them a tip. Incredibly rude and not classy at all.

There is a hot tub in the spa area. It's close to the city center.

• Reviewed: September 15, 2016

Staff at hotel was great.
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

The staffing of the restaurants could be better. There is always just one one person working the Fire Water Tavern -- working both the bar and the tables.

Staff at hotel was great.

• Reviewed: September 7, 2016

Excellent location and great staff
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

Our original room was damp with a musty smell when we arrived. The duty manager was very helpful in moving us to a better room but overall I feel the hotel decor is in need of an overall

Excellent location which was a short walk from the town center. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was of excellent quality and a huge menu.

• Reviewed: September 7, 2016

Good location, nice pool for kids and nice spa
    • Non-Smoking Deluxe Room

I left w charger block. Called front desk and no one followed up. Carpet old and dirty in rooms. Room was near restaurant exhaust so smelled good daily.

Great Front Desk on arrival. Very nice spa staff and nice waitress at breakfast: Hillary

• Reviewed: September 5, 2016

Good hotel
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

The linen was clean, but the rooms could be vacuumed better though and I saw something run across the floor when I opened the frig door at night when lights were off.

The staff was very friendly. The food at the hotel was very good. The location was good as it was close to the beach and waterfront (5 mn walk to Plymouth Rock). The beds were comfortable. The pool was clean and the hottub was relaxing.

• Reviewed: August 30, 2016

Pleasant and the staff was great to us in the hotel and restaurant both. The pool area is very nice
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

The bathroom had hand rails for the handicap but the toilet is not handicap height. This makes it very uncomfortable and hard to use as a handicap person.

The beds were very comfortable and the AC worked great.

• Reviewed: August 25, 2016

Plymouth short stay
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

Great location for exploring Plymouth. Excellent breakfast. Free parking. Great place to start our New England Road trip. Whale watching trip is a must do

• Reviewed: August 13, 2016

Great place and would go back
    • Non-Smoking Fireplace Suite

Check-in desk workers weren't very friendly; some tv and movie channels weren't available; guests there for a wedding were a bit rude

Great location, room was very clean, cleaning staff was very friendly

• Reviewed: August 9, 2016

The staff helpful, beds soft, kids loved every minute of it...
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

Being offered a cart to get everything up to the room on 3rd floor,elevater slow

The staff helpful, beds soft, kids loved every minute of it,the pool was really clean.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2016

Location, walking distance to waterfront, Mayflower ll,...
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

The two lifeguards at the pool paid no attention to what was going on. Could not have been less interested. Front desk clerks extremely nice, but not versed in local info.

Location, walking distance to waterfront, Mayflower ll, Gristmill, shops. Good place to bring children or grandchildren., because of the indoor pool.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2016

Will definitely come back!
    • Non-Smoking Deluxe Room

The noise from the street is loud at night and the rooms were a bit dated. When we first came in the room it was very musty smelling. I would suggest opening the windows to air out the room befor guests arrived.

The staff were very accommodating and pleasant! The beds were very comfortable and the pool was very very clean!

• Reviewed: August 6, 2016

Great location, staff, and pool!

Restaurant could have been better and room price was a bit high at $210 night

Friendly staff and accommodated our last minute request for extra night. Pool was outstanding!

• Reviewed: August 2, 2016

Expected more!
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

We were put in a room next to a wedding party. They were so loud all night. We called to complain but the. I use didn't stop. I mentioned it again the next morning at check out and the desk clerks did not seem to care!

Close proximity to everything!!

• Reviewed: July 24, 2016

We loved the pool (of course!
    • Non-Smoking Deluxe Room

The rooms are small and the beds pretty stiff. We ate dinner at the Hearth n Kettle the first night and wished we had ventured out into town instead. It was just okay.

We loved the pool (of course!) and the close proximity to waterfront attractions, shops and restaurants.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

Location, friendly staff, nice food.
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

Location, friendly staff, nice food.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

We enjoyed our walking around the neighborhood that morning, very quaint area.

Everything was great!

We enjoyed the neighborhood around the Hotel- we stayed extra time that day to explore and enjoy!

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

We stay at the Carver every Memorial Day. We’ll be back again!
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

Rachel the masseuse was fantastic!!

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

All very good!
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

Service in the restaurant a little slow!

All very good!

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Good but brief

great location & decent amenities

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

See above
    • Non-Smoking Superior Room

The staff was pleasant and helpful. Everything was great!

Browse John Carver Inn & Spa Traveler Photo Gallery