Reviews of Ramada by Wyndham Titusville/Kennedy Space Center 2 stars

3500 Cheney Highway, Titusville, FL 32780, USA

#7 of 10 hotels in Titusville

If in the future I have to come back, I will!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

the smell in the room and the second floor hallway. I was at the first floor but my friends on the second, and the hallways smelled but inside their room smelled really good.

bed was very comfortable. nice pool. room was clean and the bathroom was clean.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Very unpleasant experience.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Immediately after getting into the room I called the front desk to ask if the chemical smell would go away. I was assured the room was just cleaned and to open a window the smell would go away. Proceeded to open the window and prep for a meeting. After an hour in the room Developed a terrible headache because of this chemical smell. Requested a different room. The lady took me to two other rooms, unfortunately both rooms had the same sickening smell. Requested a checkout Patel the unpleasant manager charged me $56 as a penalty for being in the room the short time. Horrible experience,unqualified manager doesn't get the big picture. Booked Ramada online based on the brand Name they had. Big mistake learned a valuable lesson. Business owner for 30 years.....

Check in staff were nice.

All the staff members were wonderful very patient and...
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

All the staff members were wonderful very patient and understanding given our situation and the housekeeping Department was exceptional. They always fulfill my request to the best of their ability.

Convenient to the interstate, but not to many local points of interest.

We asked for a late check-out and were told it would be forty dollars. A bit excessive and inconvenient, and actually the first time I've ever been told no when asking.

One family's experience. Take it for no more than that.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

First room made our eyes stin from the chemical smell, and the floor was wet. They said it was from carpet cleaning. The second room was so musty we opened the window. Only made the smell worse. Wound up cranking the a/c just to make it tolerable, and sleeping in coats. Terrible musty smell throughout the night and sticky wet, even with the a/c on full and the window closed, so much so that no one would shower because it would just make the air more wet than it already was. One of our party is a civil engineer and believes, based on the condition of the ceiling tiles and the inability to remove moisture from the room, that the hotel may have a systemic water infiltration problem that needs to be addressed. We stayed at five hotels in Florida in the last nine days, and this was the only one with such issues. We were out of the room by 6:15 am, and moved to a different nearby hotel the next night that had no such issues.

The front desk staff were helpful when we asked to change rooms due to wet floors in the room and chemical smell in the first room they put us in that made my eyes sting..

It was somewhere to sleep and shower
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Property was very old. The room smelled very musty. The beds were not that comfortable. The breakfast was ok. Our first room they put us in had ants all over the counter. Just a very old out dated property.

Hairy bathroom walls

Bathroom was disgusting, little curly black hairs on the floor and walls (you know, and not sure how that's even possible tbh), the entire hotel smelled like musty old carpet, and the beds and pillows felt damp even with the air blasting. Beds were so uncomfortable that it took days for our backs to feel halfway normal again. Just gross. (IMO)

A cute lizard was waiting for us on the ceiling of the room when we returned from dinner. We were very surprised it wasn't a giant cockroach. (We took him outside to live a happy lizard life.)

I like everything there.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Nothing, I like everything.

I like everything there. Breakfast was super good. I was going to stay until the 5th but had to leave one day before due to personal problems; otherwise I would have stayed longer. All staff I talked to were very knowledgeable and friendly. I felt like a Queen!

The staff were friendly but the The rooms smells bad, carpet...
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff were friendly but the The rooms smells bad, carpet look dirty and on the booking page said that breakfast will be on Dennys and that was not true. The breakfast was not on Dennys.

No one ever was available to answer the phone.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

No one ever was available to answer the phone. The manager or owner was not pleasant. The hotel was very humid and smelled of mold. Carpeting needs updating. Would have liked more fruit at breakfast.

Nice motel in an excellent location
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Rooms feel and smell damp Titusville seems Expensive versus other Florida locations

Cheaper space center tickets at reception to skip the queue on arrival Breakfast was good Great location to get in and out of Titusville easily

The free breakfast was ok but was told I couldn't take...
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

The free breakfast was ok but was told I couldn't take it to my room due to fact that some people were throwing food in garbage. Well I can't control what other people do & didn't seem right that if I pay to stay there that I couldn't bring my breakfast to my room. Staff not so friendly & couldn't even take a bath due to stopper not working. My daughter had same problem in her room.

Miserable
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Strong Odor in hall of chemicals really stunk. Should be checked by health dept. burned my eyes and gave me headaches. A/C worked improperly would shut down at night blow on you other times Manager nasty Cock roaches in bathroom Dirty gray carpets in room Paper glasses to drink out of paper absorbed the water, soggy Unable to leave early or get out of 7 day stay Poor free breakfast, mostly carbs, could not take back to room to eat by myself with my room coffee Room had no foot stool by chair for my swollen legs Needed more food in vending machines, machines were almost empty during my stay The small gym needed an exercise bike Really disliked this motel compared to other motels I recently stayed at in Vermont & NYS for much less dollars Small tv with no TV guide

Housekeeper friendly Liked the tub with the bar and plenty of hot water Mostly quiet at night

Mold and mildew invades this hotel.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The room was covered in mold and mildew, I had to wash my feet before getting in bed because I walked around without socks for ten minted and my feet were black from mold on the floor. The floor boards were warped and loose from mildew. There was a dehumidifier in the room and it still had odors. This was the second and better room they gave me that night. The first room I entered smelled so badly of mildew I returned to the desk immediately and asked for another. By the time I got in the second room it was 9:30 at night and I was too tired to go back to the front desk, check out and then find another hotel. I checked out at 6:00 am. Also, the bathroom sink was about to fall off the wall. I will never stay there again and will advise all to stay away.

Don't do it, if you do bring Lysol

The rooms were dirty, had a very offensive mold/mildew odor!! We went to Walmart to purchase Lysol in attempt to help with the odor..

Nothing really other than location

Unless you are price driven... opt for a better hotel.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

There was a "chemical odor" in the room that might have been traceable to the AC unit. Not sure. Windows in the room were operable, but did not function. We should have asked for a new room... our "bad". Booking.com did not indicate that breakfast was included. It was... but it was only very mediocre. There was an "attached" Denny's restaurant to the hotel... and it was believed that's where the breakfast was to be held. Wrong. Separate room - straight out of the 60's.

The hotel was convenient for an overnight stay near the Kennedy Space Center... and was the least expensive of all the area hotels. Figured it was a "Ramada brand" hotel - so the initial rating of 7.2 did not bother me. The room was physically clean.

Ok
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

No meat on the breakfast buffet and the eggs wars cold 2 of 4 days.

Just a golf trip. Room was clean and comfortable. Wasn't looking for anything special.

This room was a health hazard and a rip off!!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This hotel has a serious problem with damp and the room stank. Furthermore there was a rancid smell coming from the sink in the bathroom. If this was my home I’d be rehoused. It’s appalling that the Ramada company take money from the public - the rooms are not fit for habitation.

The bed was clean and comfortable. Goood breakfast.

Staff excellent.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

There was no elevator. Indoor stairs steep and difficult to navigate with a large suitcase. Room was damp and humid. Facility clean but definitely needed to be updated.

Staff excellent. Complimentary breakfast was nice.

If it wasn’t for work, I wouldn’t have stayed there..
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The manager was really rude.. I asked him a simple question about getting a printout for the room total so that I could get reimbursed through my company and was immediately yelled at.. I asked him to calm down a couple of times because I didn’t see the problem or understand why he was being rude.. I finally had to walk away from the counter before loosing my temper.. I talked with other staff members and tenants during my stay and all of them had negative encounters with the management.. Housekeeping drowns the rooms in chemicals in attempt to hide how dirty the rooms actually are, tub backfills with water when you flush the commode. I could go on but what’s the point? Who actually reads this? Will anything be done about these things??

Great Hotel to stay when visiting Kennedy Space Center. Many services at your door step.
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

We were upgraded to a suite which was really great. The room has a microwave and a coffee machine. Staff were friendly. Great Hotel to stay when visiting Kennedy Space Center. We purchased our tickets at the Hotel reception. Special thanks to Kay in the breakfast area she was great and provided us with a map of the space center along with some really helpful tips. The pool ans spa where lovely and clean. Car parking right out front of our room.

Overall the experience was very good - the ideal location for visiting the Kennedy Space Center.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bed was not comfortable: squeaky frame and very lumpy mattress (mattress needs to be replaced). When arrived the room smelled like a stinky wet dog!! Eventually after the air conditioning ran for a few hours the smell went away

Very quiet building which helped falling asleep. Front desk staff super helpful with all recommendations. Lady working in the breakfast room was wonderful. Housekeeping staff did an excellent job keeping the room clean and tidy (especially with children's toys in the bath tub).

Left after one night which was way to long!
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

1) The rooms smelled like chemicals. 2)Management Lied about construction going on. Construction outside my room at 7 AM (Really!) 3) Management rude 4) Breakfast was very limited but OK. Hard to believe "Ramada" lets this hotel carry their name...............Never Again!

I enjoyed my stay the motel was great.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

During breakfast the president was talking on the TV. The breakfast attendant changed the channel. However, when ask why she did that she said she was sorry and EMEDIATLY changed the TV back. I want to thank her for that. I want you to know that turning the President off is offensive to me.

I enjoyed my stay the motel was great. However one small thing.

Staff and cleanliness made it a good value. Will be nice when updating is complete.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I think the odor from the on-going construction was horrible the first day there. The whole facility is in process of updating, but thought perhaps they should have closed til the adhesive dried.

The beds were very comfortable, but wished they would have been queen rather than double. The exhaust fan in bathroom needed to be larger or more efficient and the heater needed to be quieter. However, the cleanliness and staff were very much appreciated. It is located in a very nice area, but drive into is a bit strange.

ok for one night -but nothing to recommend
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Hotel charged us twice! Stairs and no elevator. Non-reusable cuttlery and dishes for the breakfast. Breakfast was unhealthy. Lots of sugary stuff, no fruits. Nothing fresh. Place smelled.

Easy access to Kennedy Space center if you have a car. Diner open 24/7 on first floor.

Overall I enjoyed it. Would stay again.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Parking in the back of the building, spray or cleaning stuff they use in the room. Was going to a wedding and my clothes, luggage and hair smelled like it.

Check in was easy, room was clean, staff very professional

Most unenjoyable hotel stay ever!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The smell was horrific. There was a roach in the tub.There was a cleaning rag in the bathroom folded to use as a wash cloth. I was given the run around when asking for management. Still can't get a manager to return my call.

Next door to Starbucks

Bothered by a foul stench in the hallways , with rat poop on the edge of my bed!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I saw rat poop on the edge of my bed,and I heard the rat fall off of and hit the floor from my other bed.This hotel is old with a bad stench in the hallways.That odor was in my clean clothes after I left that hotel!That experience really turned me off!

The Denny's restaurant connected was very convenient.

An old building with a makeover, with dust mites and rats is defeating the purpose!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I found rat poop on my bed, and the carpet is filthy and dust mites were biting me.One of the lamps didn't work, even after I told the housekeeper,I didn't get a new bulb.The stench smelling odor from the hallways got into my clothes.

The bed was comfortable, but when I turned off the t.v. I heard the rat on the floor.

Very easy to park, good value for money (you don't get...
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Pool area disturbed for 2 hours mid-day by lawn movers etc. Very basic, slightly worn down hotel with no elevator. Useful for a (as in one) night's sleep - not recommended for anything more than that.

Very easy to park, good value for money (you don't get much but you certainly don't pay much either). A Starbucks just next door!

Gives Ramada a bad name
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The facility was in disrepair (holes in walls, watter flooding in the windows, flooring in hallway coming apart, problems with outlets in the room, raggedy carpet in halls, etc... and breakfast was awful.

The receptionist was great, she told us about many attractions and deals on the attractions.

Creapy, dirty, and run down, newly renovated! Are you kidding?
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They claimed that the hotel was newly renovated..... I hope that they did not pay for that renovation as it was clearly not the case for our room or the section of the hotel we were stayed in. Old damaged furniture in the room, tapestry on the walls peeling off, cobwebs in the hallways, dirty carpets, etc. Damp smell allover the place made you worry about your health. Definitely not a place that I would recommend to anyone and we were "lucky" only to have booked one night. Not the quality level I would expect from Ramada so Ramada is now on my "black list".

Terrible experience
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Horrible stink is spread all over the hotel, in rooms, aisles, etc. Cleaning didn't take rubbish after previous guests in our room. Juice wrapping was left on the window board during our whole stay. My girlfriend met a big running bug in the bathroom over the night. A terrible experience! There were tons of dust in the hair dryer. Window, carpet and curtain were not cleaned for ages. Also chair was very muddy. Crazy. Air conditioning woke us up every hour during night. The most important thing at the end. We found terrifying bites on our bodies in the morning --> but there were no mosquitoes. :-( what a shame (see pictures). We did better to sleep in our car. Booking should not offer this accommodation.

Over all it was a good stay with a terrific staff.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was a strange smell in our room. The hotel seemed to be showing it's age, but they were working on it.

Breakfast was great. The staff was wonderful. Pillows were the best I've ever had in a hotel. It was easy to sleep because there weren't a lot of noisy people in the next room. Air conditioner was not loud like some hotel rooms. When we had an issue with our original room we were moved in less than 10 minutes.

Very tired hotel but great location if you're going to the Kennedy Space Center.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The property was very dated and in need of a revamp. We had a couple of live cockroaches in our room.

The breakfast was great. Convenient access to Kennedy Space Centre. Staff very helpful and friendly.

Right off the highway and plenty of lit parking.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Property is a bit old but room was clean, pool is nice and there is a Denny's attached as well as free breakfast.

Right off the highway and plenty of lit parking.

We at a great time at the Space Center so we didn't spend much time at the hotel.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We never had hot water in either of the 2 rooms that we Booked for our family to stay in and we were unable to connect to WIFI.

THE ROOMS WERE OLD BUT, VERY CLEAN...

Accomodation for Space Centre
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Room tired needs a refurbish. Breakfast minimal

Close to Kennedy Space Centre room smelt of air conditioning machine. Bed linen and towels clean and fresh. Very helpful staff member on front desk can buy discounted entry tickets from there

Good location and comfort.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The staff did not tell customers that rooms were not ready when they gave the keys out. Several of us had to leave and come back when our room was ready.

Loved the room overlooking pool, comfortable, nice size refrigerator, microwave and desk from which to work. AND the Internet worked.

Nice older facility with updated rooms.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Walking into the building smelled like they had just disinfected with some sort of chemical. Not a bad smell, but overpowering.

Gracious employees at check in and check out. Convenience of the location to our meeting site. Having a microwave and small refrigerator in our room was a nice unexpected surprise.

Was a great experience while in Tittisville, Florida.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There wasen't anything we did not like!

The staff was very helpful and courteous! My husband enjoyed the stay very much and he's definitely hard to please when he's away from the comfort of his own home!

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The Bad: The carpet was dingy and very dirty on the stairs. The hallway was too warm and smelled of Indian food. There is no elevator and there were no rooms available on the first floor. The Ugly: There was a Cockroach in the bathroom. When I told the front desk manager, he blamed it on the cleaning staff. :-(

The Good: The location was great. The room was nice and the bathroom was clean. The bed was clean and comfortable. The temperature in the room was very comfortable. The staff was really helpful and friendly. However, this is a 1.5 star hotel. if you cannot climb the stairs, you may want to look elsewhere.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Don't believe the advertisement the hotel gave, terrible
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The staff was rude and didn't respond to requests from the guest. The telephone was broken in the room, no place to plug my charger, breakfast is Not at Denny's, it's a poor Continental breakfast. The water ran constantly and I never had a staff member address the issue, they just said that they would have it addressed and never follow through. Just awful.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Not impressed
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Check in is 3:00, our room was not ready until 5:00. While the desk clerk was sorry, there was no compensation for the loss of rental time. The carpet turned our feet black, the whole place needs renovated, and the breakfast was horrible.

We chose the location because it was good for getting to Canaveral National Seashore.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Mattress was Great!
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Toilet could've been larger. Didn't flush well, room was a bit musty, but that's it.

Mattress was Great! Pillows soft, no obtrusive comforter to hide "stuff". I stay here several times a year with no problem.

Great Place to Stay
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

There were children running up and down the hall way, and the people next door to me could be heard making a lot of nice, talking very loud and had the TV up too loud.

The bed was not as comfortable as it could have been, but the room was really nice. The location of this hotel is perfect, especially for those of us who are not familiar with Titusville. I really enjoyed my stay and will stay again.

DONT GO unless you have happy pills
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

everything especially the staff made us feel verry uncomfortable like we were going to steel something from the breakfast room or eaet more than our share. no one smiles like they would rather be somewhere else

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

Location ok,
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

I should have known better. Used Ramada during previous visits to the US, thought it was maybe location specific but again room was smelly. Staff as per Ramada unfriendly. Will not visit Ramada again.

Location ok,

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

Do Not Book This Hotel !!!
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Smell in hallway. Room had an odd smell of stale smoke, urine and just a disgusting odor. Slept very poorly and couldn't wait to leave. So bad it affected my breathing.

Can't really come up with anything that I liked.

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

Filthy and stunk of cheap perfume.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

My wife and I aren't "complainers" but this was the single worst place we've stayed in 27 years of marriage. OMG: Room was just converted from pet-friendly to Handicapped Accessible; so the sticky brown streaks on the bathroom floor were our first clue that hygiene wasn't a top priority. We ended up washing the floor with paper towels - yecch! Top that off with a HEAVY scent of perfumed air freshener to cover pet odors. That stench was overwhelming and awakened us repeatedly through the night. Had we not checked in late evening and had been told this was the last remaining room, we would have left within a half-hour. Ramada Corp. ought to be mortified by so poorly maintained a property carrying its brand badge. AWFUL.

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

Near Kennedy Space Centre but one night stay was enough...
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

communal areas dirty, carpet in room smelled bad, unappealing breakfast and breakfast room, room noisy when traffic went past.

Big room, large fridge, good location for where we were going

Great location but poor quality for a RAMADA. Would look for alternatives in the area.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The bathroom is a total disaster ! Sink Looks like it was used in Norman Bate's movie. Bathub water evacuation was very slow (were there blocked Pipelines ?) and water was rising while showering. Overall hygiene was a mess (see Pictures). See stains on bathub and urine on toilet ! = Disgusting ! Room is ok but perhaps bed is a bit old. As always in the US, AC is very noisy.

Enough parking space around the building (assuming all bikers and Trailers are not taking up a bunch of parking lanes). Facility Location to Valiant Airshow and KSC.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Nice accommodations, heated pool.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Could have been a little cleaner and it dated but I'll definitely go back.

Heated pool was great. Dennys breakfast was terrific. Solid walls couldn't hear any noise from next door.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

Spacecoast trip
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The lighting is dark & needs updating to read.It is an older building but overall good.

Given allowance for breakfast at Denny's. Close to the Space Center & fair price for the stay

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

Great Place to stay

No complaints.

Free full service Breakfast. Staff and Management went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable with our room. Great location off of interstate.

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

Short on service but comfortable and quiet.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Reception desk not staffed. Had to wait 20 minutes for someone to show up at 2:30 to check in. Door key card did not work after first use, had to get it replaced.

Very quite room #239.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Without a Major clean-up, I wouldn't stay there again.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel is VERY dirty. I asked staff to clean the top of my AC unit--it was filthy. There was a huge yellow spot behind my toilet. The areas behind beds, etc. are gross. The woodwork is dirty. The rooms are superficially cleaned every day. Yuk. Wouldn't stay there again.

Free breakfast. Staff are VERY nice.

• Reviewed: 12 January 2017

stay away
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

just a horrendous hotel- dirty, falling apart, poorly maintained, ugly landscaping, ugly facilities patched together, ceiling tiles falling, dirty toilet, uncomfortable room/bed

front desk staff was pleasant but....

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

The price, but not for the price must be so dirty and dark
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The carpet is very dirty, smells very ugly rooms, very old furniture, bathrooms need remodeling, very dark area of ​​the hotel

The price, but not for the price must be so dirty and dark

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

Pleasant Stay At The Space Coast
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Older well worn property in need of a make over,

Good location off I95. Reasonable rates. Nice outdoor pool. 24 hour Dennys restaurant. Friendly staff. Comfortable bed, frig, microwave, tv, bathroom.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

Would not recommend this hotel to anyone
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Found a cockroach in the room on the night stand. Room and halls smelt musty. Halls very dirty

They said because we booked with you we were not entitled to breakfast so we didn't eat there

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

The room.

Nothing to report here.

The room. Was nice with a comfortable bed and we'll kept by the staff The location to dining room was a very short distance.

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

3 Day Stay
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Facility was shabby and old, and there was a strong lysol-type smell in the lobby that drifted into the Denny's next door. Bed was too firm for me.

Friendly staff

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

Very convenient and comfortable!
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

I didn't like that house keeping came into my room without knocking!!!!

The king size bed was comfy!!! The room was a nice size!! The pool was clean!!

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

Watch your payment here
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Debited my credit card even though I paid cash, which my bank then stopped which has made it difficult to book another hotel and my bank will now charge me for not happy at all

Great location for Space Centre

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

Slept like a baby!!! The bed.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The decor...need to be updated.

Staff very knowledgeable about anything you need to know about the area.The BED was just wonderful, comfortable, well made, clean. I slept like a baby!!!

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

Great staff.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Old property and had a very strong musty smell. Gave my wife a headache.

Great staff. Very helpful since they never received the confirmation from Booking.Com. They called agent at Booking.com and resolved the issue. Do great customer service from the staff at this property.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

The room was nice and clean, and the beds were comfortable.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The corridor to the room was not clean. It needs painting and the carpets need replacing.

The room was nice and clean, and the beds were comfortable.

Clean, good coffee and good enough for one or two nights...
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Chemical smells in the passages and rooms.

Clean, good coffee and good enough for one or two nights stay.

Carpeting needs vacuuming

Carpeting needs vacuuming

Price according to quality of hotel
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Humidity smelt inside room. Hotel need some refreshment

Easy to find. Breakfast quite OK

Staff on front desk were great

Location and very dated

Staff on front desk were great

There was a decently clean pool
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

I️t smelled like mildew and cigarettes

There was a decently clean pool

WONT BOOK AGAIN!!!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

NO HOT WATER FOR SHOWERS!!!! Three very unhappy people!!!!

Can’t tell you about breakfast.