Reviews of Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort 3 stars

103800 Overseas Highway MM 103.8, Key Largo, FL 33037, USA

#8 of 15 hotels in Key Largo

• King or Queen Room with Balcony

Very clean, comfortable room however........air vents in closet were extremely dirty......and at arms reach.......so they should have been cleaned before we entered the room.

Everything! Location was at its best.....hotel, pool, beach. Staff was superb and very accommodating to all our needs. Excellent food.

• King or Queen Room with Balcony

This hotel needs refurbishment probably never been done for 39 years dingy dark furniture dirty carpets full of stains we stayed in 109 overlooking a building site no view of the beach or pool which I would have expected with a deluxe doom this was far from it. the worst located the view was looking on a building site. I often wonder why when you use booking.com you get the worst rooms in the hotel

the comfort of the beds but at around three foot from the floor they are difficult to get into I had to stand on a chair

• King or Queen Room with Balcony and Bay View

The beds are really high and no step to get into. I'm 5'4" tall and could hardly climb into the bed....had to grab the sheets and the edge of the bed to struggle into bed. Felt like a cliffhanger!

• King or Queen Room with Balcony

Overall condition of the property begs for attention. I was surprised that Marriott still has their brand on it--so many little things need to be fixed. There were no cushions in the rattan chairs in the room. The shower required repair before we could use it. It's overdue for an update.

Location was good; pool was great! The food on the property was excellent. Warm cookies in the lobby in the afternoon was a nice touch.

• King or Queen Room with Balcony and Bay View

smokers on the propeety and on the balcony. We could mot sit out on our balcony due to the smoke. This is suppose to be a smoke free hotel. We called management at least 3 times. Smoking continued. Would not stay here again. Price onbooking.com did not reflect all of the charges. Very mis-leading.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

I rarely write reviews but I couldn’t not write one for this hotel. Violette at the front desk checked me in and set the standard for the rest of my trip. She was very accommodating and answered all of my questions upon arrival, going above and beyond. The hotel itself is nice and clean and has many restaurants and bars and lots of great views.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Beds were a bit high but very comfortable.

Great view of the bay and sunset. We had dinner on the balcony of the restaurant which was very relaxing. Our meals were excellent and our server was very attentive and really pleasant. Lots to do... jet skis and a diving shop with charters, we’ll be back.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

There is a security at nighttime very rude i was at the kids playground and he came to us with a bad actitud seeing that the place close at 11 and it wasn’t even the 11 pm yet 😠

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room overlooked the highway so very noisy. Expensive for what is a glorified motel. I emailed the hotel a couple of weeks before to get an ocean view room and they said they didn’t get an email from me.

Not a lot. In fact we checked out a day early

• Two-Bedroom Suite with Bay View

The room was flithy The poll area was dirty and small children sitting at the bar which left us no room to hang a the bar to drink and watch sports hot tub was dirty at breakfast the waiter charged double and then said if we pay cash he will give us the food for free. Very unethical my entry card didnt work more that once. we had to keep going to the front desk to change our lock card. grounds were not clean

We liked the number of restaurants that are walking distance. We liked the size of the room and the view.

• King or Queen Room with Balcony and Bay View

we were over all very happy with our stay. We were under the impression that housekeeping would be by daily to refresh towels and soaps, make bed, etc. other then that stay was great.

• King or Queen Room with Balcony

Certain areas of the resort there was a lot of road noise as the property is right on the main drag. Not so much a knock on this property but a fact of many properties in the keys. Spend for the poolside rooms to eliminate this.

Bed was very comfortable and room was very spacious. Pool and resort area nice and clean. Looks to be one of the best options in Key Largo from the exploring we did on our stay.

• King or Queen Room with Balcony and Bay View

Beautiful setting facing nightly sun sets with expansive view of reflective colors across sea and sky. Could be viewed from our balcony or many settings along the shore front. Fire pits along the water, outdoor dining, pool tiki bar, all within 1 mile of. The Coral Reef Park. And many other amenities. Only An hour to the airport.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bed was a little too soft for me and would probable be a little high for a short person, otherwise everything else was perfect. thank you

My husband loved everything and a special Thanks to Oakland the barman at Breezes. He was fantastic!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Only complaint we have is there is no microwave. The food portions are a bit large. We always wanted to take the rest back with us but we didn’t because we had no way of reheating them.

Food was amazing. Great place for families. It has everything you need. We were sad to leave.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Floor in room was dirty and there was a used shower cap in my shower. The room clearly hadn't been cleaned well and I suspect they weren't fresh sheets.

Nice pool area

• Two-Bedroom Suite with Bay View

I felt the bathrooms, kitchen where dated. The bedrooms had been updated but the rest looked like a 1980, best up kitchen and bathroom. The furniture was not comfortable and really worn and somewhat damaged. The bed was nice but hard and uncomfortable. The kitchen wasn’t clean.

The property was very close to everything and had a lot of options for dining

The food was so so.

Beds are great. Nice view. Lots of activities. Great location. Check in fast. Breakfast is a bit pricey for what it is. The resort is older but well maintained. Large beach for the Keys. I would go back.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bed was not Marriott quality. Coffee pot did not work. Big black hair stuck on wall in shower. Asked lobby desk where continental breakfast was and when we got there we could not get it without coupon. It was a long walk back to lobby so we said forget it.

The view

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

You get what you pay for so expect to pay high prices but this place will cost an average family an arm and a leg. They even had the audacity to add $15 for overnight parking. Plus what ever rate your quoted add another 25% for taxes etc

Really beautiful oasis on the water. Beach pool area immaculate. Staff friendly and helpful

• Two-Bedroom Suite with Bay View

Tools in the room is not convenient for cooking. No knives, pads, Just one bathroom for two bedrooms!! Elevator was not working! Pool water is cold! No washer in the room!

View

• King or Queen Room with Balcony and Bay View

The price is ridiculous for what you get. Rooms are old and a low 3* standard. The last time they invested anything must have been years ago. It the price was like 80$ I would say it's all fine. But paying a 5* price and just getting a 3* stay is just disappointing. Never again!

• King or Queen Room with Balcony

We were put on-the 2nd floor , giving us a view of trees . I was expecting more for the money we paid . Carpet in room did not appear clean . Overall a very nice resort though . I’d stay again but I would insist on a higher floor and check the room for clean carpet .

• King or Queen Room with Balcony

SUP rentals- priced way too high Door to room extremely hard to open Breakfast too expensive

This Resort was fabulous! We drove in from the Miami Airport and had a late dinner at Gus' Restaurant onsite. The food and service was wonderful! The room was so comfortable and clean, beds very high but so comfy with a great shower... a must! We rented bikes for 4 hours for $25 and rode to John Pennekamp park, parts were still under construction due to the hurricane, but a lovely bike ride. Almost every morning we walked to Evelyn's for breakfast, Marriott had one for $20/pp, thought that was pricey considering most hotels include breakfast these days. Great pool and beach area with bar. Played corn hole Had a fabulous Thanksgiving Buffet at Gus'- highly recommend! The door to our hotel was really hard to open, maybe difficult for young kids and elderly. We also are walkers, we walked to the visitors center and stopped at Shell World on the way back- 6.2 miles round trip. SUP rentals were ridiculously priced... rented bikes instead! Had a fabulous 7 days.. would stay again!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

For the money, a let down. No complimentary bottles of water. Expensive breakfast -$20. Was not a real buffet. A few choices. The room was dark and dingy despite the yellow walls and the hotel appeared to be old. The bed was very comfortable but so high I had a hard time getting on it.

Wait staff extremely friendly and nice! The outside grounds were pretty. My room was upgraded to one with a balcony.

• King or Queen Room with Balcony and Bay View

We left 2 shirts in the closet. I started to calll the hotel 15 minutes after we left, ia total of 6 times and was transferred to housekeeping, left 3 messages, followed the instruction on the voicemail but never received a call back. Then I called and spoke to someone twice and was gaurenteed a call right back but never received one. Finically I called for the sixth time and I started to say my name the person inturupted me to say your things are here at the front desk we were just too busy to check. Now this was day 2. The house keeper had assured me that the rooms are thourghly checked, which tells me two things my things were at the front desk the whole time and no one looked, and after I spent 2 days at your hotel and checked out, I was no longer a priority. This was extremely frustrating.

Comfortable, friendly staff, good food, great atmosphere,

• King or Queen Room with Balcony

No microwave in room and the gentleman at the front desk Tuesday 11/7 around 3pm when we checked in was not friendly and made us feel as though we were bothering him.

The staff was mostly very accommodating, helpful, and polite. The property was gorgeous with lots to do!

• King or Queen Room with Balcony and Bay View

Did not pay attention and found out at checkout there is a $15/day charge for parking. Given that most drive in to the resort, I found this was really a hidden charge to benefit the resort as there are no other places to park your vehicle. Disappointed in housekeeping the first day as they came knocking to clean our room at 430 pm, when we were dressing for dinner. We told them to come back 45 minutes later and found most staff leaving then for the day and our room never got cleaned. For those squeamish about creatures, there were a few iguanas walking around on the beach and they were not afraid of people due to people not following the signs and having fed them in the past.

We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite that overlooked the pool and had ocean view. There was a outside deck that was large enough to enjoy sitting there in comfort. We said yes to a romantic place to stay but only if you don't mind children on the resort as it definitely was a family friendly place. The breakfast buffet was great and reasonably priced and the other restaurant on the premises offered good food and drink as well. There is a onsite rental for water sports and the prices seemed high at $140/hr for a jet ski but then we don't rent much so I don't know what the going rate is for that.

• King or Queen Room with Balcony

When you book this hotel know when the room type says king or queen they only have 3 king beds on the property. So you will most likely be getting 2 queen beds. This was not told to me anywhere in the booking and the staff was rude including the manager when I asked about it. Also, even if you request a nice view months before hand... expect to have your balcony facing and ugly alley.

Property was great, check in staff were rude. Even the manager hung up on me.

• King or Queen Room with Balcony and Bay View

There were a few things I didn’t like. Our white comforter had many black hair in it, our floor had bobby pins on it, and I didn’t like paying $15 per day to park my vehicle.

I enjoyed the bar and spending time at the pool and beach. There were plenty of activities for us we had no reason to leave to find something to do.

All good

Good size room, lovely surroundings. Food was well priced and delicious at Breezers and pool bar. Loved the live music. Big plus is all the hammocks, loungers, seats to sit and enjoy the amazing sunsets.

• King or Queen Room with Balcony

The shower head puts out very little water pressure. It felt difficult to wash my hair after the beach. Also I was told I would be given "complimentary ammenities" for my birthday and never received anything.

The bed and pillows were comfortable. The balcony was amazing. There's no shortage of activities at the resort itself or nearby. There was an abundance of sea life to see right at the resort if you want to go snorkeling

• King or Queen Room with Balcony and Bay View

The staff was rude at check in, the shower there was no where to put any soap or shampoo the ledge was broken the cleaning staff never brought enough towel or refilled supplies . Nothing to do with the kids the resort was completely dead all the time.

The pool/ hot tub was nice , when you could get a towel, the beaches were nice but not swimable .

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

They did not have our room. Apparently they over booked. They did not call to let us know or have anything with in a close distance for us to stay. They try to put us in a hotel that was much further away and not as nice.

The room was nice and a gorgeous view. We really enjoyed the restaurant and breakfast. Although they did not have a room for us the first night they were very helpful the next day.

• King or Queen Room with Balcony and Bay View

The concierge guided us to awesome family attractions we would never have found in a guide book, and gave great advice on how to deal with holiday traffic. Fun beach watersports rentals available at reasonable prices. The pool/beach bar was yummy, and prices were less than our last hotel. Enjoying the beach and the pool several times a day means extra showers - room service regularly delivered extra towels every evening for our comfort. A onsite coin laundry area was very helpful with our wet suits.

• King or Queen Room with Balcony and Bay View

We booked a Bay view but our original room had a Bay view in the distance with 2 buildings and a car park between us and the beach, with delivery trucks pulling in while we day on the balcony. We requested another room as soon as we got to our first room but we're told nothing was available and to try the next day. We did try the next day and we're moved to a room with a spectacular view, right on the beach! The hotel staff even moved all our luggage for us.

Snorkelling off the small beach was good. Not great, but lots of fish among the sea grass, including Barracudas and big Angel fish under the floating tiki dock.

• King or Queen Room with Balcony and Bay View

Need to clean up the small beach swimming area bottom so it has more sand and less mussy area for walking. Can keep some areas for seagrass but put paths through it. Better balance of sealife and human enjoyment.

Nice place with games for family, large pool located close to ok beach.

Room was very dated

The setting is beautiful. Right on the beach with the most beautiful sunset! Pool area is busy but plenty of sunbeds and nice pool bar. Receptionist very friendly. Great activity centre for snorkelling/diving. Speak to Suzie, she's lovely. We went on the 4 hour afternoon snorkelling trip and thoroughly enjoyed it. Only negative was the room, well ovetdue for an update, although bed was bery comfy

• King or Queen Room with Balcony

The property was under construction revamping rooms book The King room was given a two queen room settled for a king room non gardenside which was all under construction sounded like they were using a jackhammer two floors above most of the day when we got in the room the TV did not have a wire connecting the cable to the TV there was no chair just a couch it looked like they were putting lipstick on a pig.¡!!!!!! There was no smoking area on this property you had to go to the curb out by the highway some people still do smoke there should have been some type of smoking area on the property. You had to pay $15 a day to park on the property was promised a reduction of that because of the wrong room was given that did not happen.!!! I will not stay at this property again. It's not worth the money.

Nice clean pool area and Beach the restaurant was good but pricey.

• King or Queen Room with Balcony

Breakfast was a bit pricey @ $20 per person for a basic buffet. Also the daily parking fee @ $19 a day. The other issue that I had experienced was the fact that you are not allowed to bring a small cooler on the beach and the drinks at the bar are once again a bit expensive.

Peaceful and beautiful view from the beach overlooking the ocean. Will definitely be back! Other restaurants within walking distance. Staff was very responsive and pleasant!

• King or Queen Room with Balcony and Bay View

Rooms need spruced up for $200 a night. Molding on bathroom door rotting at the bottom. Mold in shower stall.

Gus's restaurant was excellent. The food was outstanding combined with an excellent view and good waitstaff.

• King or Queen Room with Balcony and Bay View

Property was nice but could use some updating. Also the water sports(I understand a separate company) need to pay attention. They let my 10 year old who was inexperienced as a paddle boarder drift out into the ocean. I mean way out. My wife told them he was inexperienced. They should have never let that happen. Crying and completely terrified of the ocean now. Absolutely terrible.

We like the location of property to everything. Pool and beach were nice.

• King or Queen Room with Balcony and Bay View

Shower drained really slow!

Excellent breakfast, great lunches, friendly staff, excellent beds, excellent view only bad thing was shower drained really slow!

• Two-Bedroom Suite with Bay View

Prices are ridiculously high for the room and the restaurant given that the property is very shabby and old and in need of a major renovation. They are now doing noisy room renos, but I don't know if they will change up the shabby baths. I do not recommend that you go to this hotel. It is called a resort but it does not have any facilities other than one restaurant, a grill, the pool and the beach. You can rent kayaks and jet skis etc. for outrageously high prices.

Swimming pool and beach were very nice

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Double beds should be queen, view of parking lot was unimpressive, fridge in room didn't cool well, beds are tall a little difficult to get into.

Landscaping, the view, ease of accessing things, cleanliness

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was very clean and cozy. The beach and pool area was very relaxing and beautiful! We will definitely being staying here again soon!

Nothing....

This was by far the nicest hotel we stayed in with a lovely outlook and beach area/beach bar/pool setting. Plenty on site water sport activities and good breakfast (make sure you get a included deal as otherwise over $20 a head). Not much in Key Largo compared to Key West where everyone is heading but if we had our choice we would stay here, it was very relaxing and staff all very friendly , just wish we could have stayed longer. Folks have said the restaurant is expensive but we dint find this, even allowed us to eat of the lunch menu as we weren't that hungry.

• King or Queen Room with Balcony

Basically no housekeeping. During our 7 night stay They came once with new towels and once the day before we left to clean

Beautiful location with beautiful beach and pool. Onsite dive shop was great.

• King or Queen Room with Balcony and Bay View

Just a small issue. I addressed it with the front desk and they assured me it will be addressed. The shower needed alittle more cleaning. They were glad I told them.

Great place. A lot to do. Rentals and excursions on property. Very friendly staff. Needs some updating, however the staff said they are in the process of beginning a makeover.

• King or Queen Room with Balcony and Bay View

Well we ordered and room service Saturday night we put our food on the table and they were little bitty tiny animals crawling on the table didn't know what they were they look like tiny crabs

We liked it the balcony view very roomy excellent room service for food a little pricey but it comes with the vacation

• King or Queen Room with Balcony and Bay View

A little pricey on activities and food

We had an excellent time - it was like living in Paradise a few days. Always had something to do if we wanted or just relaxed by the pool or beach. Sunsets were amazing!

• King or Queen Room with Balcony and Bay View

No microwave or fridge. The tiki bar and restaurant were way over priced, the room was over priced. There were hidden room and parking fees and they did not offer a continental breakfast after spending nearly 300$ a night.

The view was awesome and the deck was very relaxing. The bed was quite comfortable.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The restrooms at the pool needed to be tended to more frequently. But overall, an excellent stay for myself and my 2 children. It was the highlight of our trip to The Keys.

• King or Queen Room with Balcony

The beach has too much sea grass. I had to call for someone to bring me fresh towels at 4:30 in the afternoon because my room had not been cleaned that day. Parking can be an issue when that hotel is very crowded.

The hotel is beautiful, there is slit to do and many places to eat.

Beds are too high. I had to ask for footstool to get on bed. The night before I left the bed was not made and the water was never replaced..Could not find a parking space

Good breakfast selection. Waitstaff pleasant.

• King or Queen Room with Balcony

Wish our view from patio was s little better Wish there was more beach area

Beautiful property. Loved all the lounge chairs , tiki umbrellas, adirondack chairs, hammocks. Enjoyed Breezers and area around the restaurant. Corn hole , etc. lots of fun ! Room beautiful. Nice patio. All food and drinks very good. Staff very friendly too

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

• King or Queen Room with Balcony

No beaches close by, but they had really nice set up to hangout with bar and man made beach. Excellent area to lounge at

Very clean& comfortable. Bed was to high had to climb up to get in it! No complaint s , we enjoyed are stay. Easy access to places to visit and your!

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

• King or Queen Room with Balcony and Bay View

Didnt like that they charge for parking and the also take deposit money up front and they didnt tell us this. Had a problem with them charging my credit card for an extra 600.00 and they also charge 15.00 a day for parking. Didnt think this property was worth this. Plus a 3 restaurant served tbe same thing. Very expensive drinks at pool bar. Resort was nice wouldnt stay here again not worth the money. They nickel and dime you for everything.

Pool area was great view from room excellent.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

• King or Queen Room with Balcony and Bay View

The restaurants were a Big disappointment. Very small menus and very unsatisfying meals. Service was also poor. We are extremely disappointed since we always choose to stay at Marriott's and are members, food, service and everything about our stays has always been excellent.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

• King or Queen Room with Balcony and Bay View

Stayed while on honeymoon. Initially very disappointed with room. Very outdated. Had to change room due to ants on second day. Problem dealt with very well by staff though. Food in Gus's grill was terrible especially for money paid. Cost $63 for two main courses which were only ok to eat. Would not have returned only we were kindly comp'd breakfast here. Food at buffet breakfast was not great. Staff friendlier for dinner,only ok for breakfast. One made sure to tell us that gratuity was not included in our comp'd breakfast which I was aware of and there was no need for him to highlight it. Overall I think I would look elsewhere returning to Key Largo. Thought ocean view upgrade would have gave room overlooking their beach instead of car park and back of gus's grill although we still had good view of ocean. No atmosphere at restaurant or bar. Visited bar twice and left again on different nights to go somewhere else.

Nice setting at Bay Area. Nice sunsets. Bed was comfortable. Booked trip with ocean divers who have shop at hotel. They were the saving grace of our trip. Brilliant to deal with and trip was the highlight of our stay.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Our stay in the hotel was the worst ever! No replies to requests for early check in and upgrade. We did not get the room we booked (higher floor and seaview) 5 months earlier, but 1st floor room at street level with highway view and noise throughout the entire stay. Unfriendly staff and recepienist! Rooms were not cleaned next day! Rooms are completely run down, oldfashioned and dirty and extremely expensive for what you get! Never ever again!

My stay at this hotel was unforgettable! No replies to my requests for early check in and upgrade I sent 3 days before my stay. When I booked hotel 5 months ago I requested higher floor with seaview. We only received 1st floor room with no view at street level for +/- 1000.- for two nights!! The highway was next to us and we could not at all sleep. Rooms were not cleaned next day, very unfriendly recepienist. The hotel rooms are completely run down, dirty and oldfashioned. Only breakfast was good and staff there friendly.

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Shower was shorter than head level and the water pressure (which couldn't be adjusted) was painful - it was also not as pictured, we chose the hotel because we wanted a large stall shower big enough for two. Ceiling leaked in multiple places every time the AC came on, room was extremely dark and overall didn't feel very clean (especially in the bathroom).

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

• King or Queen Room with Balcony and Bay View

The fitness center needs work. The waitress at the restaurant telling boaters the gas smell is affecting customers was annoying. They probably shouldn't have put a restaurant in the middle of a marina then

Rooms were nice and comfy. Most of the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Pool, beach, and dock were conveniently located.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Temp in room couldn't be changed - a/con was set and it was too warm. Scheduled maintenance works at 12:20am - through to 1:42 am - meant no sleep on the night before flight home

Beds very comfortable

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

• King or Queen Room with Balcony and Bay View

Our room had a musky smell. The beds were comfortable but were hard to get in very high. Very high. I never saw beds this high. Parking for our room area was poor. You were lucky to find a place to park late in the day. Parking was $15.00 a day extra on the property. I didn't expect this for a resort on this type. The beach is very small. Sand on the beach is coarse.

This resort was nice but not great. The pool area was nice.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

• King or Queen Room with Balcony

The parking should be separated from the leisure spaces - The restaurants need relooking - the proximity of the national way

Confortable rooms - View on the sea - Small beach but nice - nice swimming pool - good restaurant

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The people in the room next to us partied until about 1am and smoking drugs on patio. we complained about it to the front desk and they didn't do nothing about..not Good for the family vacation 😠

The pool area and beach

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

• King or Queen Room with Balcony and Bay View

I have one small grip: I wish the bathroom had a lighted make up mirror and a chair to sit down to put on make up. Had to drag the desk chair in to do my makeup. But this is not enough to downgrade the overall rating.

The property is well-maintained with lots of beach/water toys and things to do. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful.The view is just awesome. The food was incredible. Best Calamari I ever had.! I would certainly return with my family.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel is tired, in serious need of an update, pool area not at all inviting, staff weren't overly friendly, particularly at check in. Overall both the Marriott and key Largo are down market, my suggestion is keep driving. And head to Islamorada, far nicer is every way.

The bed was super comfy, but I'm afraid that's about it.

• King or Queen Room with Balcony

Furniture in room was old with scratches and scuff marks. Room had view of parking area and dumpsters. For the price, I think the view should have been better.

The staff was very nice.

• King or Queen Room with Balcony and Bay View

For a resort like Marriott, there should not be a charge to park your car. The first room assigned to us was too close to a loading dock and we fount it to be too noisy.

We liked the new room overlooking the beach. It was quiet and very comfortable. The service was excellent.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

• King or Queen Room with Balcony and Bay View

Slightly outdated bathroom in our room Extra cost for parking Rather expensive room rate maybe in the end, taking all things in consideration. The location (which is great) has probably the biggest impact on the price

The location, with a private beach The friendliness of the staff at reception & breakfast Good, comfortable king size beds

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

they put the booking.com people in the worst rooms.Our bathroom was disgusting with mold all over the tiles and caulking nothing an hour with some bleach couldn't have at least made acceptable.Place needs an upgrade and for the money I was very disappointed I picked a Marriott for a reason my mistake.

The bedroom was nice looked recently done over but not the bath!!,The beach and the breakfast were also nice.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

• King or Queen Room with Balcony and Bay View

The room was just beat. The door stop was falling out of the dirty and gross molding. The room was is need of TLC.

the best thing was the comfort of the bed

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

• King or Queen Room with Balcony and Bay View

The rooms are in need of a makeover. The beds are too high off the floor. The restrooms in the lobby were not working properly.

Food is great!! The staff is VERY nice! Hard to beat the view and location of the hotel.

Browse Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort traveller photo gallery