Reviews of Kimpton Onyx Hotel 4 stars

155 Portland Street, West End, Boston, MA 02114, USA

#38 of 81 hotels in Boston

Just a 15 minute Uber/taxi ride from Logan International...
    • Room Selected at Check In

The breakfast was very very poor, even for North American standards... If not included in the rate (hotel charges $14 for the continental breakfast, $16 for the full american breakfast) , go to some place downtown which is just a 10 to 15 minute walk. $47/day for Valet Parking is outrageous expensive, but parking space in Boston is quite hard to come by. the nearest garage takes $35/day and is a 5 minute walk down the road. Overall, felt Hotel to be bit overpriced at $265/night with but again, Boston is quite expensive and quite booked up....

Just a 15 minute Uber/taxi ride from Logan International Airport, 10 minute walk to Beacon Hill with great shops and restaurants, 15 minute walking to downtown Boston including the harbor. Very nice and clean room, with filled mini-bar (which is quite rare these days in the US), great AC unit which operated at a decent noise level even though over C°35 outside temperatures, very nice and help-full staff.

We enjoyed our stay.
    • Room Selected at Check In

Valet parking for 47 bucks a night, even though the parking lot is on the hotel property and intended for hotel uae only. The drains in the shower and sink were slow. The water pressure was miserable

The location was good, although not really in the center of things - about 10 minute walk from the nightlife areas. The room was spacious and comfortable. The bed was great

Really good value and convenience.
    • Room Selected at Check In

Would love a hot tub option.

I liked having access to free bikes for my daughter and me. The hotel was walking-distance to many attractions. The front desk recommended a fun comedy improve show. My daughter loved the sassy pillow (Wicked Smahrt!)

Valet cost 1/3 of room price and sweltering hot rooms with no discount for our troubles. Don’t stay.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Do NOT book this hotel without knowing that VALET IS $47 per night! BE SURE YOU KNOW THIS WHEN BOOKING, we didn’t. Air conditioner was broken in our room, staff moved us to another room THE SECOND NIGHT and made no adjustments to the one night’s rate. Then the air was broken again, they sent a repair in but we had to wait hours for it to cool down again...again, no freebies for our trouble. Just not good business.

VALET IS $47 per night! BE SURE YOU KNOW THIS WHEN BOOKING, we didn’t. Air conditioner was broken in our room, staff moved us to another room THE SECOND NIGHT and made no adjustments to the one night’s rate in the sweltering heat....but they were super nice about it.

It was way below our expectations expectations
    • Room Selected at Check In

No free parking for price of room and the check in manager was rude when checking us in and threatened us that she was going to give us room!!! Also no breakfast include with the price of the room Will not come back to this hotel when we go back

Not much, over priced for what you get

Staff was outstanding.

I can’t think of anything

Staff was outstanding. Front desk manager actually texted me to check on me right when I was ready to leave Commons We were there on a weekend full of activities for Pugs Take Boston. I think he had a sixth sense and knew I was ready to check in. He was like a host and we were staying at his wonderful home

Was fine but not sure I’d go back unless going to an event at the GARDEN.

We left the room for our daughters graduation at 7:45 am and returned at 3:30 pm and the room had NOT been serviced. We laid on the bed for a short rest and no sooner the maid came knocking. We said we had just gotten back and needed a short rest if they could come back. They said yes, but never did, nor did they bring clean towels. Had to go to front desk to get towels. Also, the air conditioning system was extremely LOUD, and each time it kicked in, my husband or I would be awakened all night long.

The location to the TD GARDEN was terrific. Very short walk. Free wine between 5-6 was good.

Staff was friendly and knowledgeable!

I like the convenience of parking, but $47 a day is a lot for also spending $260 for one night at the hotel!!

Staff was friendly and knowledgeable!! We have stayed before, and will be back!

Great for what I needed and very pleasant.

I was surprised that the common areas were so limited. And the location is also a bit questionable at night.

Rooms are well appointed and nice design. Location good proximity to my office and convenient transport hub.

It was the perfect location for our needs and very friendly and helpful staff.

Delay at check in due to room not being ready. Rooms are small but are comfortable and conveniently located.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Comfy room!

Perfect location, price is jacked up on concert nights, but cute hotel

The fridge was fully stocked so there was no place to keep drinks cold that we bought.

We love that the hotel was close to North Station and easy to get to.

I was disappointed and would not book this hotel again

There was no fridge or microwave in the room My bed okay I heard the springs creaking as I got in There was a stain in the tub that looked like vomit

The room was clean and the location was great

The pillows were so comfy.

The Wi-Fi wasn't the best. I couldn't get it to work on my phone. Room could use a good deep clean dusting.

The pillows were so comfy. Excellent location to TD Garden and major attractions. Great recommendations for food.

Room was freezing.

Room was freezing. No hot water for a shower and they couldn't get my discover card to work for payment. I called discover and they told me there was no problem on their end. Good thing I brought another card with me!

Excellent service with great staff and a really lovely room.

I can't say anything negative about our stay. Only recommendation would be a coffeemaker in the room.

Bed was extremely comfortable! The room was spotless! The glass of wine in the evening was a really nice touch.

Everything was great the staff was great.

The only complaint was room service. We did not get get everything we ordered. However we were not charged for it either.

Everything was great the staff was great.

The location is good, close to the TD Garden.

The room space is a bit small.

The location is good, close to the TD Garden. But its a bit far away from the subway station, around 10-12mins walk. The room is a bit small but clean.

We had a nice time (minus the 6 degree weather) and were accommodated very well.

the valet parking was expensive and the self parking options were basically non existent. The fridge in the room should have been bigger

bed was comfortable, and location was very close to TD garden. we were there for a basketball game

Great Location, Great Service and Comfortable Room.

Great Location, Great Service and Comfortable Room. Complimentary wine and spiked cider 5pm-6pm in the lobby; can’t go wrong. Beware of the mini bar; that water on the table in your room isn’t complimentary it cost $5 or $7. Lol we got..GOT.

Great botique hotel in Boston
    • Deluxe King Room - Disability Access

No in room coffee maker but free and very good coffee in lobby.

The room was nicely decorated. The bathrobes were awesome...oversized sweatshirt style bathrobes. The bed was outstanding, soft, lots of pillows and super comfortable. This hotel was in walking distance to the TD Garden where we saw Dead and Company. Valet parking was reasonable for Boston. I will stay here again if ever in Boston. The staff was friendly and helpful. Many places to dine in the area.

Good location downtown, but far from luxurious.
    • Premier King Room

$16 glass of wine at the bar. Also, we stayed on the PH level to get a view, but the wall on the roof obstructed half of the view out the window. Also, you could feel the springs in the mattress. It wasn't bad enough to prevent sleep, but it wasn't good enough to give more than 3 stars.

Free glass of wine upon entry. That was nice.

We would definitely stay at the Kimpton Onyx again, but hope that ALL staff will be polite.

We went to breakfast in the hotel at 10:35 after being told breakfast was served until 11:00. No one was there to greet us, so we seated ourselves at one of the few remaining clean tables. There was no waitress around, so we sat there for over 5 minutes until a woman finally came out of the kitchen. She looked at us, and said in a rude voice, “You guys trying to eat?” When we said yes, she grabbed us menus and silverware and rolled her eyes. Then she stomped back to the kitchen without saying another word to us. We were very insulted by her behavior and went to have breakfast somewhere else.

Bed was very comfy, and the staff at the front desk were very helpful. Our room keys were not working, and they took care of it right away. Valet staff was speedy and polite as well. We were also very close to TD Garden.

Overall, a great experience and would stay here again.

I would like to have breakfast provided.

The location of this hotel was fantastic as it was located near the North End which is where we wanted to be. It was also a short walk to Boston Commons to get our information on the Freedom Trail. The hotel itself is nice with a sleek decorated interior. The hotel interior is nicely decorated. The rooms were nice and everything was provided for us.

Great place to stay. Definitely recommend
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

Room was quiet and away from the traffic on the floor which was great since we have two kids that sleep lifht. the welcome amenities were a welcome addition to the trip. Loved that the hotel was kid and pet friendly and loved the location. We would definitely stay here again

Room was great! Room was just like pic. Friendly staff. Loaned us umbrellas for a few showers. Coffee (I’m picky) was great in Morning. Ruby room served great waffles!

The best hotel I've stayed at close to TD Garden. I'll use it again for sure.

The valet parking.

The staff was super great! Even though I didn't use them, the extras like bikes, yoga mat, and pet friendly facility was above expectations.

Hotel is beautiful, center of the unIverse, room was a bit small but all I did was sleep there.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

As lame as it sounds, shower could be hotter.

Bernie, Christine, and Ryan are a huge assets to your property. Do what you must to keep them, do not let them go. Their contribution to the awesomeness of my stay was, well, they're the reason I will stay at your place again. Great personalities, great people, make sure you keep them!

Great Garden/North End location
    • Premier King Room

The toilet seat was extremly uncomfortable.

Location - 5 min walk to the Garden, 10 mins to Govt Center, Quincy Market, North End. 2 Subway/T stops extremely close by. Room (King) was very large for a Boston room. Comfortable, Stylish. Shower had more shelves for toiletries than Ive ever seen! Complimentary wine and coffee. Valet parking (at a charge). Wifi. Bathroom was spacious. Has a restaurant, but we didnt go. Was pricey but in terms of paying for location/quality of room, I would pay it again in a heartbeat

Lovely stay in great location
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

There was an incident one night with evacuation due to fire alarm and the night staff was not very helpful, however day staff managed it professionally and satisfactory, and due to this reaction, I would definitely go back to this hotel.

I really like this hotel, the design, the comfort of beds, bathroom is big with excellent amenities, the sound insulation is great. I slept well. Most of the staff was excellent, friendly, helpful and efficient.

The staff was very friendly.
    • Deluxe King Room - Disability Access

We were on the upper floor. There was a noise all day and night. I believe it comes from the air condition equipment on the roof. We had asked to replace the room but the only available room was on the second floor and had other noises, so we stayed in our original room.

The staff was very friendly. The room is good except the noise - see the next paragraph.

The breakfast was very expensive.

The windows were facing the walls of next building. Size of the room was insufficient.

The breakfast was very expensive. Location was a little bit far away from center.

Enjoyable, staff very friendly and helpful.

Room could have been brighter. Our room had a very small window which was situated at the far left hand corner. View was of a roof with air con units!

Wifi was very good.

Overall it was nice, staff was friendly, room was ok.
    • Double Room - Disability Access

There was a lot of dust on the walla and fixtures in the room-- it was really built up. It fell in chunks at one point from the fire alarm righf over one of the beds.Gross.

It was close to The TD Garden- across the street. There are a few restaurants on the same street or walking distance. There is a small pub in the hotel.

The beds were very comfortable.

Could have used more fridge space. More lighting would have been nice.

The beds were very comfortable. Enough space in the room for all of our things. Comfortable temperature. The pillows were amazingly soft.

Very nice hotel, very nice staff. Wish I could open the windows for fresh air.

Nice, modern hotel. Good location. Only drawback was that you cannot open the windows, so no fresh air. Hope they regularly switch out their air filters! They have a daily fee added on to the pre-payment which I think is too much, shouldn't have this fee at all. Staff very friendly and nice.

Overall, it was a good stay.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

Lobby was a little small and a bit dark. There appeared to be repairs being done on the revolving door in the lobby.

Enjoyed Breakfast and the staff (particularly Chris) was very helpful and friendly. Room was very clean and bed was comfortable.

Great location, awful valet parking experience

The valet parking was kind of a nightmare. We were told to call 30 minutes before we needed the car, which we did. 30 minutes after we called, we checked out... then proceeded to wait another 45 minutes for our car. We had already checked out, so we were just waiting in the lobby.

We liked how the room was decorated. Very cute. Great location to the TD Garden.

Great service! Great location! Evening man at the valet was extremely nice and helpful!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Staff was fantastic. We had a minor issue with our electricity late one night and the lady at the front desk removed our parking fees at check out! Best part is they offered and we didn't ask. I call that fantastic customer service! They also had a treasure box at the front desk filled with goodies for the kids. My daughter loved choosing goodies from it every morning!

good location, very friendly but not very well trained staff.
    • Double Room - Disability Access

for a Family with two teenagers the room/beds were too small, however, clean.

Hotel staff was very friendly, however, check-out not very efficient.

Good place
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

No parking lot, you have to either valet or park in the public parking garage.

The location is great because its a good walking distance to everything. The staff is nice and the amenities were great.

good value, nice room excellent location for restaurants and proximity to major event venue.
    • Premier King Room

View is somewhat lacking, however this area of boston would require the hotel to be at least 20 stories high to have a better view.

great location. booked penthouse suite for wife's birthday. had late lunch in the nearby north end of boston,checked into onyx . very nice lounge/ bar area. room was well appointed with granite and stainless steel wet bar/counter space. bath excellent. hotel is located 500 yards from td bank boston garden where we enjoyed an excellent concert. overall wonderful stay would definitely book again.

Overall Great Hotel!

The headboard was not clean! No complementary water. $7 for a bottle is a little ridiculous!

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The location was great. Close to TD Garden and Faneuil Hall Marketplace.

Go somewhere else

The housekeeping was substandard, nowhere comfortable to sit, room too small, coffeemaker not provided without an additional fee, hole in the duvet, very dusty.

The staff

Great for first time visitors
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

The location was the best for exploring the history of Boston. It's very close to the freedom trail and easy access to all The major sights. The staff were so accommodating and made us feel so welcome.

Happy hour good, but should be until 700 vs 600.

Bathroom ventilation was poor. Mirrors fogged up so bad we had to wipe them off frequently. Drain in sink was slow... iron didn't work.

Happy hour good, but should be until 700 vs 600. There were a cpl times when 600 was too early to join

The bed was AMAZING!

The bed was AMAZING! I quickly fell asleep each night. They have complimentary cold brew (and regular) coffee in the morning. The decorations were different, but really cool.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Excellent staff, good location, nice touch with...

thought room was small, no coffee making in room although available at reception, no fridge as it is used for mini bar, expensive for what it is, guess need to recognise that it is a city centre location, I thought room was more suited to business traveller than a tourist.

Excellent staff, good location, nice touch with complimentary wine & nibbles each evening, enjoyed our breakfast very much.

Very clean super comfy bed quiet

To expensive to have a view of a brick wall room was way too small for price. Parking cost at facility was ridiculous.valet parking guy was rude.

Very clean super comfy bed quiet

Great location, great hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bell hop could have been more visible, I handled all my own luggage. I did get in at a late hour but I was exhausted from the drive it would have been lovely to have someone to assist with the luggage.

Ambiance, staff and the eclectic room decor.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Great hotel close to Boston North Station

Shower was a little underpowered but still okay. Breakfast was underwhelming; small selection of warm food and a standard continental selection. However rather expensive for what was provided, would recommend eating elsewhere.

Close to Boston North Station with links to the MBTA and AMTRAK, in a great location close to lots of amenities, restaurants and drug stores. Room was a great size, the bed was a huge and very comfortable. TV was comfortable to watch from the bed. Bathroom was modern and clean

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

We love Boston!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

Informed better of timing to pick up car from valet parking.

Good location, close to Faneuil Hall. Comfortable beds. Enjoyed being greeted with a glass of wine and complimentary appetizers!

Won't use Kimpton again

The underhand charges added to bill. We were told wi-if was included in our booking but were charged $15 + tax per day. When queried, told it wasn't for wi-fi, but a facility fee for - wi-fi(!), tea or coffee from a flask in reception and other mysterious things we did not avail of. 5 days after leaving, another $12+ was applied to my credit card which we were not invoiced for.

Staff were pleasant and helpful

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Perfect location for events at TD Garden

The room had a small window with a view of neighboring buildings. If a view is important to a traveler, this could be an issue. However, I spend much more time outside exploring rather than being in my hotel, so a nice view would be a bonus for me but not a must. The rooms are a little on the pricey side, but still pretty much standard for Boston hotels as far as I can determine.

This hotel is in a great location for anyone planning a trip to Boston with activities planned for TD Garden, the North End, the harbor and the Faneuil Hall Marketplace area. All those places are within easy walking distance. The room was comfortable with nice amenities (loved the bathrobes) and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Our favourite destination!

No free wifi unless signed up for hotel rewards.

Perfect location for games at the Garden - A nice walk to Boston Public Garden, Beacon Hill and a short drive to Fenway! Staff was very helpful.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Good, but a 3*

I was disappointed by this particular location. It was clean and the internet was good and the staff was friendly, but I felt the overall atmosphere of the hotel was not up to the Kimpton standard. I had breakfast at the hotel, which was quite literally in the lobby near the door, so every time someone went in or out, there was a huge gust of wind and we froze.

I try to stay exclusively at Kimpton hotels on my travels, I absolutely love them. I find I have consistency excellent customer service, by far better than any other hotel chain. I like that each property is unique and most are boutique-y feeling.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

Best part was the 2 min walk to TD Garden (and back) for our...
    • Double Room - Disability Access

Room service was awful. It said available 24 hours butwhen i called to order at 1230 am they acted like they were trying to talk us out of ordering, they had 1 cook, another order before us, we'd have to wait more than an hour. They didnt get the order right and the food wasn't very good but we were hungry and ate it anyway. They charge A LOT extra for room service so it was weird to be treated like they didn't want to provide it.

Best part was the 2 min walk to TD Garden (and back) for our concert. And the room was really nice, and clean!

Popular location-- for better or worse

I arrived just before a Boston Bruins game, so the traffic was tough to deal with at the time. Thank goodness for valet parking, as I could stop worrying about traffic at that point.

Location was supreme-- one block away from my next-morning appointment. It would also be good for anyone attending events at Boston Garden. Only a five-minute walk to the North End, which has hundreds of first-class restaurants close to each other.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Overall Nice stay, improvement potential for breakfast, location is ok

Breakfast was terrible, only a few options, uncomfortable seating, quality of food was bad (it seems same food is presented a couple of days in a row which does not make it fresh)

Staff was really friendly and helpful

Great stay in Boston. Close to so much!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

The shower needed to have more water pressure and the bathroom floor was cold.

The bed was very comfortable. and the staff was great. We enjoyed the wine happy hour and talking to the bartenders for recommendations. The locations is perfect, walking distance to many different sites. This would be the perfect hotel if you are going to the Garden for any reason.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

Good place to stay but bring your own food
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

They weren't breakfast included and we paid a lot of money. At least they could give us breakfast

I really liked the way the staff treated us and the structure of the rooms. That's all

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Great area but not very clean.

The room we stayed in had toe nails on the floor. It was a bit dusty in certain areas.

I liked that it was next to The TD Garden. Walking distance to many bars. Bathrooms were clean. Asked for extra towels and staff were quick to bring them.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

Great Location - Bad Food

The restaurant was definitely overpriced and the food was not good at all! If you stay we recommend eating elsewhere!

The location for us was awesome because it's a few steps away from the TD Garden where we were going for a concert. The decor was very nice as well!

Location to td garden and resturants

The valet did not seem very organized. It took half hour for the valet to take our key and give us our ticket. The front desk actually had to intervene and take our key and room number it was taking so long. There were three dogs in the room across from us barking. We complained twice and we're told the situation would be taken care of. I don't know if the dogs were moved to a different room or not since we did not hear them after we went to bed but it should not have taken two complaints for it to be handled. Overall the trip was good just the inconvenience of the valet service and dogs barking put a damper on our family trip.

Location to td garden and resturants

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

Good due to,being close to venue being attended but should check all room when needing to,be cleaned

Fridge already stocked and price for things in it ridiculous ly priced. Also room not cleaned good due to finding wrappers and candy under the bed from previous people.

Big bathroom, bed comfy, close to venue and other area things. People were friendly and helpful.

Super friendly and welcoming staff!

Super friendly and welcoming staff! Love the fun atmosphere of the rooms and excellent shower! Easy location to North Station I would definitely recommend!! Thanks again!

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

We will be back

Room service was horrible. We were there during a blizzard and we were hungry and ordered Mac and Cheese bites, ice cream, and sodas. This was over $50. While Mac and Cheese bites were NOT on the kids menu and were on the regular menu we were surprised that they were flat and shaped like dinosaurs and it was obvious they were frozen, not house made. Then to make it even worse they heavy handed salt on the top of them. They were served with a cup of what we thought was marinara and dipped one only to discover it was cold and tasted more like watered down ketchup than sauce. The soda was filled with ice to to rim and a drip of soda. And they tried to get fancy with the ice cream (which was a very small portion) and poured honey on it and sprinkled it with cinnamon. When you want vanilla ice cream, you want vanilla ice cream not a melted bowl of honey with a bit of ice cream. Horrible. On checkout when asked how our stay was I said, "excellent other than room service" and laughed. They asked about the room service and I told them about the dinosaur shaped Mac and Cheese bites. You could tell he was embarrassed and he credited the room service bill.

This location is about half a block from the train station and the TD Garden which made it perfect for us as we were in town for a game and we took the train in. There are several restaurants within a couple blocks and it is a very quick walk to Quincy Market and Fanieul Hall. Our room was nicely appointed and clean. There were no in room coffee makers, but they had coffee in the lobby for a couple hours in the morning. They have a stocked mini bar in the room, which I am not a fan of, but we should have used that after our experience with room service. The room was quiet and the staff very friendly. We will stay there again when in town for a game but will eat out rather then getting room service.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Very expensive, but okay

The staff was kinda rude at times, the resteraunt was tiny and right as you walk in the door you practically walk into the dining area. The room was small but comfortable for two people. The room wasn't worth paying a lot of money.

The bed was perfect, but more pillows were needed.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Great place to stay. Nice rooms. Very friendly staff. Location is great.

Didn't realize the valet parking was going to be $50, but it is very convenient since there's not really any street side parking.

Rooms are very clean/spacious/comfortable Amenities are awesome. 24 hour menu is great. Mini bar is loaded. We stayed in a King Deluxe room. Complimentary wine hour and cocktail like lounge is was awesome. Breakfast was delicious the next day as well. We will be back again. I highly recommend this place.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

Overall wonderful!

We had no complaints. We had a great time.

We had a great overall experience! Very friendly and welcoming staff, beautiful decor and building, the room was perfect, and the location was spot on.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

Nice hotel

The beds were not comfortable. The temperature of the room was good.

Location to TD Garden and subway. Waitress at Hotel Restaurant was so lovely with our children!

Recommend for a group looking for a fun night in the city
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Roll-In Shower

Room service is overpriced in my opinion, and it was a smaller hotel in the sense I wouldn't have a family member stay there, but very nice for a group of young friends. Besides that no complaints!

Staff was wonderful, very festive for New Years. Large bathroom and mirror made it easy for four girls to shower and get ready in minimal time!

Attentions to details. Great value in expensive Boston. Staff are excellent

Everything was great, only thing they can improve is Breakfast. Also The breakfast area was uncomfortably hot, due to being adjacent to the entrance. They put extra heat against cold air comes in every time some one uses the door.

I had my 80 yrs old mother with us. They greet us with our family name upon check in. They had a hand written greeting card, wine and cheese plate to welcome us in the each room. She was happy. Nice personal touch that Hiltons or Westins are start neglecting. Room was just as you seen in website, size is decent, super clean bath room with bathrobe. Valet park, or they will give you advice on alternatives. Staff are great, willing to help you.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

A hidden gem!

The bed was too soft but that is just a personal preference.

This hotel isn't big but the staff and what it offers will have you thinking otherwise! The added extras are fantasic and if there is something you don't have or forgot, no worries because the staff will actually go out and purchase it for you. The rooms are not huge but supply you with more than some of the other hotels do! You may spend a little extra but it is well worth it!

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

Very upsetting customer service wise

I did not like that when my husband puked in the room and I personally cleaned up and was charged more than one night's deposit. In fact was charged more than my night for my entire stay. Very upsetting, considering I attempted to pick up as much as I could.

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

Excellent Stay, Excellent Personnel, Great Location
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

Heat in the room could have come on quicker

Personnel Attention to detail Friendliness Excellent Food in the Ruby Room Taxi service was there when promised Excellent location - easy access to Museums, the theater, the TD Center and most important only a stones throw away from the Italian section of Boston