Reviews of Howard Johnson by Wyndham Lake Front Park Kissimmee 2 stars

4836 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA

#200 of 300 hotels in Kissimmee

5.6

Thinking I will stay at a different location from now on when I go to Kissimmee, which is often.

Would've liked to have been by the pool. Asked for extra towels, they were not in the room nor brought to me. Also they are now charging a resort fee. They had my info from booking, it would've been nice they would have addressed me if my requests were not able to be met.

The bed was comfy.

I don't think Booking checkes these hotels well enough.

Bugs, Wi fi did not work they said they were working on it, Charged me $60.96 for room but the billboard said $45.96 per night. They would not adjust the price said that was for 1 bed and I showed them a picture they put on screen and it was the same room I had, I only used 1 bed. Then they said they only have a few rooms a night should have turned off billboard.

Avoid!!
    • Suite with Kitchen

We had to change rooms: sofa bed was broke with dirty linen on pull out couch. We were changed to a better room however next evening, plumbing issues happened in our tub.. went go into detail but I was disgusted . Hotel Disney shuttle consisted did not include magic kingdom. I would have had to catch a city bus to Hollywood studios area.

Location was good. That's all I liked.

I like the fact it was so close to everything.
    • Suite with Kitchen

That the pool was so small.

I like the fact it was so close to everything. I will reserve this hotel again the next time I come down if it's not permanent. My kids also loved it there and cried when we had to leave.

You get what you pay for.
    • Suite with Kitchen

We got what we payed for, didnt expected anything fancy obviosly but front desk should be a little more attentive. Should definetly keep an eye on the pool for people who smoke while there are kids in the area.the showers were hard to used and water came down slow, sometimes only hot water sometimes only cold water, updated the showers. And the towels. Btw whats up with the laundry/game room, needs a total upgrade as well.

Great cleaning staff, nice room, closed to disney, jet ski is definetly a must for first timers the basic one is a great option!!!

I reserved a 5 day accommodation and that's it for my family's stay at a Howard Johnson hotel.

AC is controlled it so hot you can't make it cooler. Generally, the bldg is old it need a lot of renovation even the locking system it is awesomely very hard to get in.

The door lock should be replaced. You can not get in right away. Takes dozen of tries before getting in. If you complain, they'll tell you, you don't know how to open the door. They blame it on you. 1 male hotel night staff so rude with his look can kill you. Very unfriendly. Lots of them speak little English. As the saying goes, "if your in Rome, you speak like the Romans do". Now you are in the USA you speak English.

Very unhappy with it over all. Hotel needs up grading and the stove didnt work

The stove didn't work, the room water was cold, sometimes it got hot enough to take a shower, the beds was little, the front desk was horrible, hard to check in. The price was too high for this run down dirty hotel, the window didn't open, no balcony.

The room size, and the air work good.

AVOID THIS MOTEL!
    • Suite with Kitchen

I would avoid this hotel! Floors were filthy our feet/socks were black after 3 minutes of walking around. The room smelled so bad of stale smoke, the beds were horrible, the breakfast room was a joke. The ONLY positive things about this motel is the location.

LOCATION was is the only positive thing going for this motel............................................................................................................................................

It was pretty good. I was inconvenienced with the key, stove, and dishwasher.
    • Suite with Kitchen

I had to get the key fixed three or four times in the 11 days I was here. Nothing like being gone all day and having to go to the office to fix my room key. Anyways, the bathroom light had something wrong with it. It would not turn on and you would have to wiggle the bulb. One of the the wall lamps was really lose and if you bumped it it would move to the point I thought it would fall off the wall. The dishwasher and stove were ummm barely functioning. The burners had to have the wires wiggled before they would heat up. And the dishwasher well I think it came out of the 40s. Anyways, those were being updated.

I liked the convince to shopping and restaurants. The layout of the suite was great. We had an actual bed instead of a pullout couch which I am grateful for.

1week stay
    • Suite with Kitchen

There was really nothing I didn't like.

The suite we had with a kitchen was really nice. The staff was friendly. Room was clean and beds very comfortable.

Unsatisfied
    • Suite with Kitchen

Everything, breakfast was Continental, room needs to be remodeled and cleaned, everything was outdated. People were lurking outside . For a group of women we did not feel safe.

There was nothing about this hotel I liked.

For the week we were there it was not worth the price I spent.
    • Suite with Kitchen

There were bugs everywhere. They knew there were 5 of us and we only received 4 towels. Should have been towels at the pool and there wasn't. The shower was never cleaned. They decided at 9am they would be cleaning our room everyday. So sleeping in was not happening. The lock on the door was broken. The safe had no door on it. The tv's were old. There were blood spots on the sheets. The room smelt like dope. Most of the cleaning staff could not speak English. So it was hard to tell them we needed anything. Key cards had to be reset every other day. Looked the bugs up and their roaches. And at 4 am check out our bathroom was covered in them. They don't offer you more blankets and because they are going green, they give you the same towels. And unless you read the fine print in the bathroom on the card hanging they won't change your sheets either. You have to put the card on the bed.

Location was great. Rooms were spacious.

Price and that is close to Magic Kingdom.

Wao! is so dated... you should change decoration and the orange should be out. Take advantage of the lake front. Make that area super pretty, but don't use orange (looks like Halloween all year long). Maybe you think is a festive color but is not, it made the hotel looks like in the 70's. And try to put a waffle maker for breakfast, it wont hurt to have something fresh and hot there. Other than that is fine.

Price and that is close to Magic Kingdom... staff was very friendly. Nice to have a kitchen in the room.

Great price for a good hotel.
    • Suite with Kitchen

Only wish breakfast had a couple extra items like water. My daughter was left with no drink but lesson learned. Bring a water bottle.

The price was great and they gave us a 2 bedroom suite with a full kitchen. The 2 baths came in handy. Plenty for dinner in the area and the bus stop is right out front. 2 bucks to the TTC. Place was dated and need of updates but overall clean and the staff and very nice and helpful. We never saw any bugs even though others have claimed too. No 2 experiences are alike though. Believe we will be staying there again in Aug for our big family trip.

The pool area was nice and staff was friendly

I could get a hold of no one at the from desk at night and there were huge raccoons to be careful for. The breakfast was not muchqq

The pool area was nice and staff was friendly

Doubt I would stay there until it's renovated
    • King Room with One King Bed

The hotel is very tired and worn out. Badly in need of renovation The breakfast is a little more than an afterthought. Placed in an old room to give free breakfast as an advertisement

The staff and the pool area were excellent.

Relaxing
    • King Room with One King Bed

Ice maker was broken in our building had to go to another to get ice every time. And had some trouble checking in.

Rooms were fine, big bed we slept pretty good.

Good location just no elevator if you have issues with stairs.
    • Suite with Kitchen

No elevator so we had to move to different location. A member of my party has bad knees and is unable to go up and down stairs and we were on second floor.

Staff was friendly and helpful

Overall was a great time.

The lights need to be upgraded to LED's. the lights in the room give off a yellow hue and LED lights give off a nice white color, which makes the room brighter.

We went straight to the outdoor jacuzzi when we arrived. Thank you.

The room size was good
    • Suite with Kitchen

The carpet in the bedroom was very dirty. Our feet were black n the bottom after walking on it. There were never enough towels for all of us and we could not get the right number of dishes in the kitchen for all 5 of us ( always had 4, not 5). There was no microwave in the kitchen or in the area where the continental breakfast was served.

The room size was good

Will not stay again nor recommend to family and friends.
    • Suite with Kitchen

The facility is old. somewhat weather beaten. Refrigerator leaked unnecessarily. Metal components were rusted.

Breakfast was TERRIBLE. Staff member was not very friendly. Perhaps it's a cultural issue.

The room was a good size and looked well kept otherwise.

The hotel says there is no smoking allowed yet my room smelled like an old casino. I traveled with 2 kids and the next day they smelled of an ashtray. Also, the air conditioner did not cool well and was very noisy.

The room was a good size and looked well kept otherwise.

It was a BAD stay and I will never stay here agin.
    • King Room with One King Bed

They gave me a room on the second floor it was so bad the door could hardly open because the carpet was buckled. And the room was very old and smelled. I then got a room by the pool it was a little better. The rooms carpet was dirty my feet were black walking on the carpet and bathroom floor. I will never stay here AGAIN...:(

There was not a thing that I liked about this place!!!~!

Good for a budget trip

Limited parking, so we never had a spot near the room. The breakfast consists of muffins, toast and cereal. Room keys were turned off when we got to the room at 11pm. Had to carry my passed out 4 year old the length of the property and back to get new cards. No microwave in room. Old television. Bathroom is very small.

Great for the price I paid. Bed was comfortable and location is great.

photos no indication of site. disappointed in booking.com

Noisy. Old, dated, stained furniture, wifi didn't work, tv remote didn't work, old big tv terrible picture, had to turn on manually, air conditioner noisy

The beds were comfortable & the pool area was good!

The rooms are terribly outdated and need to be updated! We would pay more for an up-to date facility! There is no wifi in the rooms, something that is available in most other rooms!

The beds were comfortable & the pool area was good!

I would stay there again.
    • King Room with One King Bed

So called continental breakfast.

The staff were very nice and helpful. The shower head was special and gave a very refreshing experience. Good place to stay.

Friendly front desk - location.
    • Suite with Kitchen

Carpet made your feet black after walking on it. Beds were hard, kitchen was dirty and did not have cookware, towels were extremely small and hard. Overall not clean.

Friendly front desk - location.

I stayed because I paid and didn't want to lose my money.
    • Suite with Kitchen

The Room and Pool area is NOT well maintained. Out of 5 days, our room was only cleaned once! Unacceptable. The floor was so greasy is the kitchen it was slippery. The breakfast was not fresh and not at all what we expected from HoJo.

The location is great.

We only paid $130 for 2 nights stay close to Disney. We got what we paid for...

The towels had way too much hair in them that didn't belong to us. The room, walls, floors, sink area, door knobs, doors were very dirty in places people typically touch. A more thorough deep cleaning on the rooms would have made the stay more comfortable.

The bath tub was freshly caulked and the cleanest looking area in the whole room. The staff was friendly.

Ok, for 1 nite. Price was almost 2 times the other hotels in the area and unfortunately nt 2x's bett
    • King Room with One King Bed

When will these hotels get TV's that are not from the 1990's, no microwave, interior paint job was sloppy, terrible color.

Clean room, Quiet A/C, Nice desk/work area

Spacious, good location, nice renovated pool and hot tub
    • Suite with Kitchen

Poor quality breakfast,broken safe box, sewage smell in room, dirty towels reused not change during stay, no microwave in the kitchen suite.

Spacious, good location, nice renovated pool and hot tub

5.5
    I rented two suites for 12 people.
    • Suite with Kitchen

I rented two suites for 12 people. They set up the room with only two large towels in each bathroom and the blanquet was very thin, when asked fo the person in front desk for extra blankets he was rude and he gave me only two with actitud

Th location to the parks was great
    • Suite with Kitchen

I rented a suite with a kitchenette. The stove didn’t work and the refrigerator didn’t work took the property five days to solve the refrigerator issue. I rented a kitchenette for a reason and was not able to use it. I bought food to put in refrigerator and ended up having to throw away. No compensation given. Not staying here again.

Th location to the parks was great

WiFi was a joke could only use it in the lobby not available...

WiFi was a joke could only use it in the lobby not available in rooms....atmosphere was uncomfortable. Will NOT go there again. Pictures are VERY deceiving!!!!!!

Breakfast, Nice just in front of the lake

Wifi was not Functionnal in the room only in the lobby and they told it occured since end of january. Also the phone in the room not working.

Breakfast, Nice just in front of the lake

A great comfortable stay this was our second visit to this motel,. We will use it again

The wifi system could be better it was inconvenient to have to keep going to the lobby to get the Internet for e mails and look for information on the internet

The pool was very nice a lot of friendly people to talk too. A good out look on to the lake too. The room was very comfortable it was kept clean every day the staff were very helpful

If you don't have high expectations, it's ok. If you get frustrated easily go elsewhere.

We could barely see lake because there was a massive tree that blocked our view. the key cards had to be exchanged for new ones almost daily because it wouldn't work more than 1-2 times a day. There was WI FI but failed to tell us it only works in the small office area and sometimes even that didn't work. We asked for a copy to be printed from our cell phone because my husbands phone got dropped and broken . It had info about our flight that we needed for at the airport, and they said "NO", they aren't allowed to do it.They have a laundry room, very small but worked fine. Problem is you have to share and there's only 2 washers and dryers and people start them up and don't come back on time so you need to wait. They have a microwave but it's also in the office area, it's small and it's the only one. Most of the staff for housekeeping and grounds care, couldn't speak english at all. I needed a plate that wouldn't melt in the microwave but housekeeping couldn't understand what I needed. I bought one. They tried but just couldn't get it.

the room was decent. It was clean, the bed was comfortable. It had a small refridgerator that worked well.The pool was very nice. The hot tub was wonderful!! My husband used them both at least twice a day. The breakfast was also good. It had several shopping plaza's and many resturaunt's in walking distance either way you went from motel.

I loved the spa room!
    • King Room with Spa Bath

What I really didn’t like was they didn’t have WiFi in the room which made it impossible for me to do work while there...

I loved the spa room! And parking a great!

would not recommend high rates for low quality

not enough staff checked in for 4 people and only had 2 towels and no one to bring anymore until morning breakfast was not good bread products were dry room not clean very dusty in places shower had pubic hair on the walls bathroom too small

The motel is dated but I guess it's all one can expect for under $75.

The breakfast room was an after thought. It appears that they made it by taking two small motel rooms and connected them with a narrow hallway where most of the juice,milk hot water ,cereal was kept making it very difficult to get to without bumping into some one.

The staff was friendly and the room was clean.

Location is good

Room was outdated, big old TV, beds where very uncomfortable. I know this is not a hotel, but when you compare it Motel 6 and Super 8 that there the same type, the rooms are far better there.

Location is good

All things considered, I would stay again just for the two bedroom suite.
    • Suite with Kitchen

I was very surprised that our suite did not come with a microwave. The TV's were very old and the picture quality was terrible. Our room was not vacuumed daily and there was an envelope left in the room asking for tips. Breakfast was a joke. The area was too small to accommodate very many people. It would have been nice to have some eggs and sausage. Bagels, toast, danishes and cereal just don't cut it when you are on your way to the theme parks.

Having two bedrooms and bathrooms was great. Even though the springs in the beds were noisy, the mattress was very comfortable. Location was very convenient and quiet.

Very uncomfortable
    • Suite with Kitchen

The kitchen sink had electrical tape around it, the beds were very uncomfortable, the WiFi was non existent, the water in the showers was ok for about two minutes and then would get so hot it would almost burn you and that continues to happen on and off the entire time you were in the shower, the shower almost over flowed because it was not draining, and it was very out dated (still had the old box tv).

It was pretty clean.

You get what you pay for I guess, butt it's a good location pictures we're deceiving
    • Suite with Kitchen

A suite turned into a make shift dining area, which clearly violated the seating warning (16) overcrowded and uncomfortable!!! Not worth it! R We had a suite which was spacious but very dated carpet is and floor feel sticky,if you like hot showers early in the morning (good luck). Better do it in the evening.

No eggs available 🙁

Hotel was worn out, but clean, good location, extremely...

Breakfast room very small, but we managed :-)

Hotel was worn out, but clean, good location, extremely cheap, good facilities. Right next to a beautiful lake and with pool and jacuzzi

Will never stay there again. Howard Johnson used to be a name you could count on.
    • King Room with Spa Bath

The shower had nice hot water

The bedding was dingy looking an the room smelled like years of smoking. I covered my pillow with a shirt. They should be ashamed to let it deteriorate so bad

it was ok.
    • King Room with Spa Bath

our Aircondition stopped working om the 2 night. breakfast is npt satisfying, they just had bread, danish pastry fruit (banana or apple). no eggs or meat. they do have coffee though which is nice. internet doesnot work inside the room.

price is good.

AWEFUL will not be back rooms are old and smelly customer service is terrible.

we traveled with 5 kids age 2,7,13,15,15 you would think that they would of gave us rooms together since it ask how many kids and there ages but they had us in 1 room and the other room was way down the hall way and said we should of made sure we asked for joining rooms. The guy at the front desk could of cared less he was so rude we asked for a refund cause we didn't want our kids so far away (would not call the manager) was going to charge us anyways so he said you still checking in we said (well yeah were not giving you our money) so we were basically forced to stay.

the suite was ok

Doubt would stay again, but will admit that it worked fornwaht we needed.
    • Suite with Kitchen

Unusual smell, none of the vending machines had anothing in them. This was in 34 degree weather. Was an older resort that was clean but furniture so stained that it was difficult to remember. Breakfast was very limited. No protiens, not even peanut butter.

Very clean and large rooms.

It was not a good experience.

At check in I asked the desk clerk how to get to Disney and Disney springs from there and he couldn't tell me. He told me to gps and I don't have gps in my car. Then we got to the room and there was a musty smell and one of the outlets didn't work to charge our phones. The worst was we were getting back from Disney springs that night getting ready to get to sleep and all of a sudden we heard screaming, running, and many gun shots. We all hit the floor. There were many police cars there shortly after and we packed up to leave but we couldn't because my care was roped off in the yellow investigation tape so we were up all night. Will never stay there again. That was one of the scariest nights of my life.

The price and location

Did not enjoy

Just about everything, Front desk gave me the key to the room, the key did not work, I went back to the front desk and told them my key is not working they then told me that I will need to bang in the door with my shoulder to open the door after I inserted the key, so that's what happened. it's very outdated, they need to do better in cleaning and they need to get keys that work and doors that are not jammed, so people will not have to injure themselves just to get into the room.

I did not like much.

3.5
    Just a bed to sleep on
    • King Room with Spa Bath

Many issues with the hotel. The safe had no door on it. Our room key suddenly stopped working one night and we had to get it fixed after and exhausting day. The maid did not clean our room the one day. Various loud party music played outside until late hours. Will not be going back.

Convenience if you are going to the parks in Orlando
    • Suite with Kitchen

The A/C was not working properly our first nigh was very uncomfortable and the person who was on front desk did not want to help us when we asked him for a fan to make the rooms more fresh but the second night a really nice guy named Lucas helped us with 2 fans and we could sleep better

I liked the location it is closed to restaurants and supermarkets. Also if you have a car it just takes 15 to be at Disney Parks

It met my needs. I would stay there again.

Before arrival I had phone contact with the hotel. The representative was curt and made me question the wisdom of my choice. There was a line at check-in and it took a while. There seemed to be language issues with guests. English was a second language to both the other guests being served and the desk staff. My questions had to be referred to a second staff member to be answered.The alarm clock did not show the correct time.

The location was good for the things I needed to do. The facility was older but, met my needs. The room was Clean. The bed sheets were clean and crisp. The bed was made tightly. The mattress was comfortable. Entry and exit, and parking were easy. Room temp and humidity were comfortable

Horrible, the shuttles adv. there was 1 per day breakfast was in a retrofitted hotel room too small
    • Suite with Kitchen

False adv. No in room safe, no high speed internet, no bedding for the pull out, adv. 2 queen only full, beds sucked, burn holes in couches, chairs, kitchen filthy, curtains would not close.

The beds were nice, but everything was unsettling.

The hotel was very dirty. The room that we stayed in the door didn't close all the way. They need a SEVERE upgrade because they still had a box TV in a dresser. The water pressure wasn't great at all. The bathroom was very dirty, and everything seemed to be very low (sink, shower head, and toilet.) And the towels were unpleasant too, they were rough and VERY small. I checked out 3 days early because I didn't feel the security was all that well. The breakfast, what breakfast? It was a renovated room where all they had was bread, and the space was VERY hard to walk through. When I went to check out 3 days early, there were 3 Sheriff cars there because of an issue that was going on on the property, which was unsettling. The housekeeping also didn't speak any English.

The beds were very comfortable

It was decent. Have stayed at nicer and better locations in the area.
    • Suite with Kitchen

Wifi was not good. Needs upgrades to amenities such as oven which didn't work to full capacity. Breakfast area too small. Pool small and far from room area. No microwave.

Room layout was great.

very poor communication.
    • King Room with Spa Bath

When making the reservation I requested a ground floor room and a 1:00 checkout.......I was given a problem because they wanted to charge me an extra half day for the extra hours until I showed on me phone that i was given the hours without charge....it was not a ground floor ...they said none was available. Which made it hard on me because I am disabled and they do not have an elevator. Then the next morning housekeeping came beating on my door at 11:00 to say i needed to leave so they could clean the room....I told her that i was taking a nap and that she woke me up and i had extra hours...Her words."then when are you leaving?" ruined my nap and i left never to return to this hotel

Never going back

The room was very old and out dated. Tv was fuzzy and barely worked. It was very loud and the curtains didn't keep the light out of the room. Guy at front desk was very short with us. The sign outside said 49.95 and we paid 140.00. Room very much not worth 140.00 a night maybe 40.00 a night.

Disappointed

Very unclean not a very good price for what we got shower curtain had blood and tissue or something on it I was looking at pictures of a nice room with a kitchen and handycap access but definitely got a crappie room probably wouldn't use a website or the Howard Johnson again

close to parks and amenities. big bedrooms. old hotel. clean hotel.wifi almost unusable
    • Suite with Kitchen

reception staff jaded very VERY poor kitchenware !!! wifi is very VERY bad old facilities old fashioned room window couldn't be locked when we arrived (broken)

location kitchen area bedroom surface quiet place

Wouldn’t stay again!
    • Suite with Kitchen

The night manager when we arrived was quite rude. Also, according to Booking.com the credit card that was used to HOLD the room would not be charged. However, the day before we arrived, the property tried to charge $111 on the card. According to the night mgr., their “policy” is to charge one night before the guests arrival. Don’t know who didn’t have it right (property & Booking.com), but apparently both parties weren’t on the same page! Had a suite that had a kitchenette and 3 beds. One bathroom had everything. The other bathroom had a shower only that was like a gym room shower stall. Also, the water temp never stayed the correct temp. It would go from “melt your skin off” to “Antarctic frigid” & back without even touching the knob.

The property had a pool and hot tub. The staff as far as the cleaning & maintenance crew were awesome!

Simply Horrible

Now wifi connection on the back room, no towels according to the number of beds, everything is old ... just horrible experience.... I wouldn’t recommend this hotel at all.

There is nothing to like about

we enjoyed the location and the friendly staff
    • Suite with Kitchen

towels were super small, had a slight smell of smoke the free shuttle bus to Disney was not good as it took an hour and ten minutes to get there,

beds were comfy, great continental brekky with the host a very helpful young lady, friendly staff, location was good,

I suppose you get what you pay for.

The room smelled strongly of stale cigarettes even though it was a non-smoking room. There was no soap and very little toilet paper.

Bed were comfortable.

Great Location - But Deal with the service for that price.

The hotel canceled my reservation before my arrival even after updating the credit card info that same morning before arrival. I asked for a room that does NOT have an adjoining door and I got a room with an adjoining door. Not sure why but wasn't explained when given the room. I was not asked if I wanted a room on the second floor and was not told there are NO ELEVATORS - I am recovering from a KNEE SURGERY! The bathroom was TINY as in there is ZERO space to even close the door to use the facilities. Pictures were not included in the description of the bathroom in the rooms. Very disappointed with the service at check-in.

Breakfast was ok, the location is amazing, no need to take the expressway to Magic Kingdom. Housekeeping was nice.

The price, the breakfast was awesome - especially for the...

The room was always wet, without the air it smelled like mold probably from the hurricane

The price, the breakfast was awesome - especially for the price - staff was extra helpful... The pool looked nice and had a jet ski rental on the lake front, good choice for summer

Overall the stay was ok. The rooms could use a upgrade. Very old fashion.
    • Suite with Kitchen

Housekeeping is not the best. I asked for extra towels and I didn't receive it the first night or the second night. I spoke to the manager about it and she replied "They Always do that. I don't know why they do that."

The rooms were ok. The night staff was friendly. The beds are soft.

"Wonderful, great employee's, things to do and please stay with them."

I can not say anything bad or I did not like something. I was upset we had to leave.

First and foremost, the staff was fantastic...and was so great. I want to thank Micki (manager of 2 mos) and the other people at the front desk. Elena and Geraldo and everyone else I was in contact with. The room was very clean, quite and cozy. If anyone reads reviews and think that is how it is. Please give this hotel a chance. You will find out it is a great place and a great value for your money. Don't judge what other people wrote, check this out on your own. You will not be disappointed.

Okay

Furniture in rooms were old and worn. But rooms were clean. The pool was great, the water was very warm. Continental breakfast was very basic. Price was good.

Cramped quarters, no wifi, Great staff, Hot Tub!
    • King Room with One King Bed

I needed to do work on my computer(though this was primarily a vacation) and the work was critical. I even told them this before I made the reservation and was told the wifi was great. We get there and the wifi was down and stayed down the entire 5 days! Unacceptable

We were given a Jacuzzi bath in our small, but comfortable room. That was pleasantly unexpected

The rooms were connecting and this was convenient for us.

There was a very limited selection for the breakfast - most places offer a waffle machine, pancakes you can put in the toaster, fruit, yogurt etc... This was disappointing

The rooms were connecting and this was convenient for us. The pool was very clean and we enjoyed it

Disappointing.

My experience was bad.The bed sheets were all stained,the Wifi did not work at all. There was only two vending machines, one didn't work and the other was sold out during our whole stay. But this was not that upsetting as the fact that we have to walk by people smoking weed on our way to our room. This was very disappointing. For this last reason, I do not recommend this place for families with small children looking for an affordable hotel.

My stay at Hojo.
    • King Room with One King Bed

The room had a particular odor. The trash cans had no bags. The room had some very large oversized furniture.

This hotel has lots of activities to do situated on a lake. This hotel has jet skis kayaks and paddle boats.