Reviews of Magnuson Hotel Kissimmee Maingate 2 stars

6.2

5.5

5.5

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

Cleaning are good but need a vacuum cleaner. Breakfast need more variety.

El cuarto es grande y espacioso. Has a little refrigerator and microwave. Air conditioning good. Hot water available.

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel was old with rusty sinks, no sheets or pillows provided for the sofa sleeper, the beds were old, lumpy, and uncomfortable, and there was absolutely no breakfast when we came down, they stated "we ran out".

The older gentleman at the front desk was pleasant, but still very slow.

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

The room was dirty, the carpet was gross. The bathroom had mold all, over the tub looked like it was never cleaned. The refrigerator was full of towels, we put a bottle of water in it and it never got cold. Upon leaving the houskeeping crew was out knocking on the door at 9:30am check out was 11. Wait it gets better, they were out there asking for tips for cleaning. We didnt ever use the tub seeing it was scary looking oh wait and breakfast, lol it was bread and cornflakes. Pictures in posting are totally not what the rooms are.

The location.

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

There was mold all in the bathroom. House keeping lady hit us up for money the day we we're checking out. She wasn't leaving our room til we gave her something. They were rude at the front desk. Put us all the way in the back cause we book them thru booking. We we're told that from a employee there. The hot water burned you when you had it on cold. There was nothing for there breakfast. The couch was broken with the bed in it. Blood stains on towels. No wifi the TV's we're bad due to there age. The pillow cases smelled like bo. It was just a really bad experience staying there.

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

Pillows were flat and only 2 per bed. Only allowed to have 3 towels. When asked for more I was only given one and the guy at front desk took note of it in a book. Was charged $40 for a deposit that was not listed on website. The worst part was no hot water no mater which way I turned the knob in the shower.

Location was great

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

That the front desk people don't understand English. And that my shower curtain had dried up mold on it. Why not toss those shower curtains in the trash. Or don't use white ones. That's nasty!

Everyone was nice.

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

I didn't like when I checked in it was a $40 deposit which I had to leave in order to stay but was unaware of until I checked in and I didn't like I had no hot water to shower with the so-called breakfast was a joke consisted of stale Corn Flakes coffee was hot orange juice frosted oatmeal cookies and toast

I like that it has two beds and a couch in the room and the property was pretty quiet

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

The bed smelled like urine. The carpet had holes and smelled like someone died on it.

Nothing. This hotel is extremely dirty. The staff was nice though.

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

Very dilapidated and unsecured. Door didn't lock and Air conditioning unit sounded like a truck.

The night staff when we checked in was unhelpful. However the manager was a very nice guy, he was very accommodating and helpful.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The free breakfast was not good to me. It did not have a variety of items to chose from.

The staff were nice and friendly. The hotel was cool. The location was excellent and the price for my stay was great.

Getting my money back

Place was filthy and they gave me a refund of 2 days. They don't have a Handicap entrance for their Office. Floor in Room was so filthy I used bedspread to walk on only stayed one night and they refunded my money and deposit for remaining 2 days. I was surprised to get a refund but I think because I complained about them not having Handicap Ramp helped.

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

Check out is at 10:30am, the cleaning lady knocked the door at 8:00am even with the do not disturb sign at the door. When I told her we will check out around 10 or 10:15am she state so then you will need to leave a good tip.

Location was great

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The area, but hotel can't be responsible for that.

Having read the poor reviews I was aware of the shortcomings but I found staff friendly cleaners kept my room clean with fresh bed and towels. Air con very loud but this is a budget hotel. I knew what I was booking. Overall a pleasant stay. Although I did not try breakfast so can't comment.

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

Facilities were awful - breakfast was disgusting - just choice of old bread or cheap cereals - very poor , rooms filthy and worn out - mildew and worse on walls ceilings and floors, doors falling off and door locks broken - go elsewhere this place is frighteningly awful!

Nothing but managed to cancel and get refund after one night !

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

Carpets were disgustingly dirty.. nonsmoking room smelled very bad i had to buy my own glade bottle to spray in bedroom.. staff was very rude when i called before checking in. Bathtub was very dirty . Not happy at all with this hotel

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

It was dirty in all parts of the our room. The pool had ducks swimming in it. Breakfast was a joke, toast and coffee were the superstars. Ice machine was broken, Completely misinformed from what I read and saw online about the property.

The location was the best part of the stay.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Some of the staff are no really friendly. Specially who was in charge of the breakfast, I believe he was following ridiculous instruction from management.

Price is main reason why I choose this place. Cause the price I couldn't expect a good hospitality from staff.

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

The cleaning staff was at the door at 10am starting the check out process and the non speaking English woman had no problem demanding tip money for the clean room that we found pill capsules busted open in on the floor...the smell of the rooms was HORRIBLE...when you pull into the hotel it’s a cat fest EVERYWHERE and all you smell is marijuana in the parking lot...very sketchy place with sketchy people...even when we were pulling out of the parking lot the cleaning woman was on the balcony yelling requesting a tip for her cleaning services thank GOD we only stayed one night because we arrived a day early to check in to our house...I definitely would NEVER stay again...not sure how the pool area is because we didn’t go down there due to all the sketchy people walking around the property...the only bonus to this property is the front desk staff was very friendly...also don’t expect to watch tv there were like 4 channels and 2 of them were very static like quality! And the fridges in the room were COVERED with ice so bad that nothing really stayed cold in them...def time to upgrade and clean out this hotel

eash Check in process

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

It is one of worst experience i had. i paid $ 55 for such worst experience. Why they saying breakfast. they kept bread and worst cornflakes. Person at breakfast is manners less. He don't know how to talk to customer. Owner was not bother about to see facility. carpet not cleaned even Room is really worst. only two paper napkin inside. bed is not cleaned. all furniture old. overall wort experience. It not meeting my requirement. please do not suggest this hotel to anyone

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

I was not impressed by the beds...they are very uncomfortable. The room was not very clean. The breakfast was toast which they told us at check in, so no big deal. I did not feel safe and would not stay more than one night.

It was a very inexpensive hotel and we just spent the night, so no big deal. I would not stay there for more than one night. The beds were uncomfortable and I did not feel real secure, but again, for one night it was fine.

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

Lack of towels Housekeeping was banging on the door at 9:30 am ..we were still sleeping (check out is at 11) before I could make my way to the door she tried opening the door .. I opened the door and she asked me for a housekeeping tip ..I have never been to a hotel where the housekeeper knocks on your door and asks you to tip her. I told her no and shut the door.

Room was clean

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

They took a deposit of $40.00, which takes a while to return. Your reservation system allowed me to specify "smoking", which they did not have.

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

The cleaning of the hotel the bed was lop sided the shower was very nasty and I wouldn't recommend anyone to this hotel

Nothing this is the nastiest hotel I ever went to

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms were old, run down and out dated. The bathroom was run down and dirty. The pool was dirty. The 'free' WFI only worked in the main office. We were a family of 5 and we didn't have enough bedding and towels. I emailed the Manager some of my complaints and he NEVER returned my reply.

The beds were comfortable.

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

The housekeeping lady was kind of rude and the beds were really uncomfortable but it’s alright

The location was great and the front desk staff was nice

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

There was trash piled outside the dumpster like it never almost gets dumped. The two ice machines by our rooms were both broken. The bathroom fan was broken. The place was fairly clean in the room but very outdated. The tv was from the eighties only basic channels. The pool was nice but a far walk from the room. The place seemed very unsafe area n next to a trailer park. If your limited for money i still would not stay here again. Close to interstate n parks not to far. Near walmart n food everywhere to eat.

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

They had trash piled all around the dumpster looks like been there for months

It was what I expected for the price. It saved us money so we could spend more on leisure. Not too bad for our family.

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

Dirt and dust everywhere, dead bug juice on walls, stained carpets, blanket, chair and couch. Had to kill a living large beetle in room. Washroom floor needs bleach cleaning. Hairdryer not working, cracked and broken yet even after I brought it to attention of staff, it was still not removed nor fixed. Other people were heard complaining to management, about their room condition. I do not recommend staying at this motel.

Nothing. Rooms filthy and should be inspected by public health authorities.

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

Beds were tiny. Room was grimy. TV was very outdated. Drawers missing in furniture. Sink and bathtub were painted in this weird looking “granite” paint that was chipping off everywhere. The toilet ran constantly. We returned to the room one evening and the door was wide open (after housekeeping had been there). The breakfast was not what anyone would call breakfast. Stale bread with spray butter, dollar store “jelly”, dollar store “chocolate chip” cookies, lukewarm coffee, generic Raisin Bran with what tasted like powdered milk, and juice that definitely wasn’t any juice from fruits I’ve heard of before. My 7 year old got yelled at for using a styrofoam cup for her juice instead of a paper cup. There are tons of stray cats hanging around the property. The price for this place is outrageous. Definitely not the quality I expected. We chose this place because of the proximity to Disney, the shuttle service, and what looks like a decent breakfast in the pictures. We didn’t even use the shuttle because of the weird hours it runs. I wouldn’t recommend this place to my enemies.

There’s nothing to like about this place. It was downright disgusting!

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Pictures looked way better than in person. Floors were stained; cigarette burns all over sheets and comforters; paint peeling off of all furniture, sinks and doors. Breakfast consisted of bread, cookies and cereal and the guy running it was very rude when I asked for a new loaf of bread. People were outside of our room smoking weed severs times during our stay. If you need cheap cheap this is where to go but not recommended for a family to stay.

Bed was comfortable

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

The breakfast really wasn't continental was basic and simple I was hoping for more . I also didn't like that when I reserved the room that housekeeping still went into the room when I wasn't there after I had told them I didn't need it serviced that's a no no

The price was good and staff was friendly and informative

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

Rest of the staff couldnt understand me because they cpuldnt speak English. Biggest complaint was the mice who were not afraid to come in the open and the drug dealers. I coukdnt even get refunded to go somewhere else. The sink leaked and floor was dirty n sticky. everything out dated n rough looking.

Honestly only one staff member who checked me in was friendly n welcoming. Sheets were clean.

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

Toilet leaked and didn't flush properly. One bed was made, whereas the other never was, we didn't understand that. Shampoo was refilled instead of changed. Finally, I was asked for a tip which is kind of interesting.

Hotel older.

Hotel was older but clean. Room was very large so kids had place to be kids (play games, talk, etc.). We went to amusement park so only used room to sleep.

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel was located in a sketchy part of Orlando. Our TV did not work. I would only show up late and get out of there. Not a hotel to relax in. You get what you pay for. I would not recommend with small children.

Cost. You get what you pay for.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The place smelled like mold, it was not clean and the furniture and quilt were very old. In fact, the quilt had a hole in it.

The only thing I liked was the price.

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

SHEETS HAD STAINS ON BED,STAFF DID NOT CHANGE LINEN OR MAKE BEDS IN ROOM, DID NOT HAVE BATH TOWELS IN ROOM WENT TO FRONT DESK THEY INFORMED ME HOUSEKEEPING WAS CLOSE FOR THE NIGHT.STAFF WAS RUDE. PHONE IN ROOM DID NOT WORK SHOWER HEAD IN ROOM WAS ABOUT TO COME OFF,HAD MILDEW STAIN ON CARPET AND IN BATHROOM ,

NOTHING

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

The bathroom doesn’t work and also de sink with only hoy water. We had to request more sheets because the sofa bed didn’t included. They know it was for 5 people. The ac had a sound that you can’t sleep well. They said breakfast included but there was a roach. A small cup of juice and coffee. Cereal. We prefer to eat outside. I paid less in better places. The towels were like sandpaper

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

Walking in we found an empty space were a couch used to be and was replaced with a dirty chair. The bedding left me with some sort of rash for the next few days. We found a pair of men’s boxers on the floor of the bathroom the first night. The house keeper knocked on our door the final day and was insistent on us leaving a tip which I found unprofessional.

Pricing was good for the location.

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

The person that provided the breakfast service provided a very bad customer service.He was not friendly and said he does not like Puerto Rican. He also said that doez not like people that rush him. The room was not very clean. They offer very poor breakfast.

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

The facility is really poor and the room and beds ard the floor were not clean, they smell very bad. And i found a cockroach in the refrigerator which is really discusting. I don’t recommend this property at all.

Just the location

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Not having an elevator or double beds on first floor. With my mom being in wheelchair made it harder to visit with her longer.

Different then normal rooms. Has what they put on site and extremely comfortable. Nice, comfortable, clean and unique but worth it.

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

The Wi-Fi service wasn't very reliable in the 2nd building.

The staff was very gracious, they addressed my request quickly even when I was gone for the day. The location is also semi-prime being across the street from a mini outlet.

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

The staff were weird. There were weird notes like don't cook in microwave in the continental breakfast room, if that's what you can call it...only heat Tea and coffee in microwave another sign said. There was no tea. Haha. A note stating "what a continental breakfast is" was posted to. There were 10 cheap rock hard cookies that just sat there all week, a dixie cup of kool-aid or Tang, a loaf of bread and corn flakes that could of been there years...there was an actual sign that said don't use the 6oz styrofoam coffee cup for Tang or kool-aid...only use dixie cup. There were roaches in room, and dirty sheets. The front office Lady wanted a 190 deposit on a room already completely paid for on my card. She kept referring to what the advertisement said. You CAN tell she is the one lecturing to guests what a continental breakfast is. Come on. Its a bagel and cream cheese, maybe a little fruit, maybe a yogurt, definitely a juice like apple or orange juice, maybe a muffin, tiast w butter and jelly....not some lady hovering over 10 hard cookies and 12 pieces of bread. The kool-aid was crazy. They know exactly what the are running.

Leaving

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. The staff are horrible and the rooms are old, dirty and smell terrible. I would never recommend staying here.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

We weren’t told that breakfast time ended at 9:00am, unlike other hotels at 10:00. I did not get handicapped accessible room even though requested at booking.

For the price the room was as expected.

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

The housekeeper knock on the door once then open the door saw me laying in the bed and proceeded to walk in and half way stop and ask me when was I checking out , it was 10 , I think anything after 10 yes u can walk in but not before, and if u see t guest in bed , you should not walk in , that’s my private space till 10 , you should respect people’s privacy, I understand if u see the guest moving around in the room yes u can interact and ask when is that person checking out but it very disrespectful to walk in on a person laying in bed .

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

Remote control did not work it was non smoke room And the smell was present of cigarettes No hot water in the Shawer i needed to call the from desk and the phone cable was broken I ask two time to chance rooms and one was horrible that the other one we felt so bad and top of eve thing was a deposit of 40 dólar which I get back with no problem i think you need to remodeling the room before rent it like that it is no fear economic is goofy up don’t misses up please take care of this room there is a lot of work to do

Nothing at all

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The employees are rude. the hotel disguises, is dirty and full of cockroaches and very dusty. the breakfast they offer is of poor quality. the person who attends caunter is a pedantic grocer reckless an inhuman person. I have a lot of dust in the rooms, I do not recommend it.

NOTHING IS NOT GOOD

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

I just don't understand why in 2018 these hotels, like Magnuson, haven't upgraded their TV's out of the 90's. Door lock did not work "properly". Couch, "love seat" very old.

Room was clean, young lady at front desk was pleasant and helpful. A/C was pleasantly quiet.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Everything. There were bugs in our room. One was just casually walking across the bathroom floor as I was In there. The floors turned my sons feet black because of how filthy the carpets were. Breakfast is a joke. Tv was out dated. Shower didn't work properly. Just nothing was good about this room.

I liked nothing

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

There were bugs in our room and it was beyond filthy. The tv looked to be from the early 2000's. Microwave was gross as well. The shower couldn't fully work because the pressure sucked.

I didn't really like anything. Besides how cheap it was.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Was a horrible experience, is an old hotel whit bad cleaning, unpleasant smell, old and worn furniture, mold in the bathroom, They don´t have security box, and our camara and gps was missing from our room, when we talk about it whit the manager he was annoyed and said that this employees would not take anything....and that the could not appear the things lost from nothing.

The hotel is near to Disney and Orlando park´s

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

Apparently garbage day never comes at this hotel since there were piles and piles of trash and cats, and we were there for seven days. Breakfast consists of cereal,milk, bread and cookies, and the supposed chef who mans the area constantly harassed my children about eating more than five cookies. There were towels hanging on the back of the bathroom door when we checked in , and housekeeping swore they were clean. I'm good, just give me some new towels please.

It was a convenient locating

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

'Gym' isn't really a gym, under-impressed with breakfast, shuttle to attractions are weird times. Nothing really too major, overall good but not great.

You get what you pay for. There's certainly nothing to complain about except that typical musty smell that every low budget hotel seems to have. Staff was helpful and cleaning crew seem to be genuinely friendly.

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

This hotel is a crap, why do you advertise price with the breakfast if you just serv bread, cookies and cold coffee or tea?? No butter, no jelly.... And when you complain about cold coffee, George the awful server tells you to hit it up in the microwave, it was like -9 outside.... Never I will suggest that place to other people... They should just close, there are better places somewhere around for the same price..... Be careful people for what’s on the pictures, it doesn’t always show you what’s the real one 😡

Just the location

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

The dirty room and the tv

The room was dirty , the beds we're old and uncomfortable the TV wouldn't come in clear . I couldn't wait to leave

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

Floor had trash on it, was sticky and dirty, tiles broken. Fridge and microwave old and rusted. Room smelled musty. Bathroom had dirt/mold in the corners. Don’t stay here!!

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

Maybe it was the season (Xmas season) but in 25th the room was not cleaned and on the 26th it's looks like they only came in to do the beds ... they never took out the trash.

It was close of everything

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

No fridge or microwave. animal poop on floor of second floor landing from 3pm till noon the next day. half dozen feral cats on property. 1.2 block walk for ice. Garbage piled up & was still there 4 days later. employees didn't speak English.

Room was clean.

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

Easy access to other facilities

- Poor breakfast ( at least a continental one with fruits , juice ) ; very poor coffee - Big mess and dirty at garbage area . - Small refrigerator need to change ( too old )

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The furniture, towels, bed sheets, comforter, sofa and carpet are worn out (need to be replaced ASAP) but, for a 1-night's stay, you just ignore this.

The staff at the reception desk was very welcoming. The parking was plentiful. We had a very restful night because the bed and pillows were very comfortable. The heater worked well and so did the bathroom toilet . We also liked the very reasonable price charged for the room.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Unfortunately our room faced the hotel next door where permanent residents lived which was really odd. They blasted music and sat outside their hotel room all day making us feel kinda uncomfortable. One thing we didnt like was how EARLY breakfast ended. 930 I believe? Plus the one day we actually went there weren't even enough seats so they made us take it out- food was only bread, butter and jam out of a container, coffee, with milk from powder. Never swam at the pool or used any other facilities.

The resort is cheap and easy to get to. As a young couple we were looking for a inexpensive place to stay while visiting Disney. We read reviews before we left and knew what we were getting into. The room was clean but was still dirty in some areas but didnt bug us too much. But we didnt want to pay more for this trip so we settled- overall had no big issues. Saved us money where we could spend it at Disney. Parking is easy, and staff at the front desk was nice.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The bed sagged, the room smelled of mildew. The hand rail in the shower was missing letting water drip down the tub into the back of the floor. The shower did not work properly... but you could shower. The beds were not made by the maid between day

price

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

It’s dirty . Mold and mildew in shower , Rust and mildew in toilet paper holder . Dead lizard on the bathroom floor our entire stay, obviously housekeeper neither swept nor mopped floor .

The front desk staff was pleasant .

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

Everything, major upgrades needed, mattress replacements, sofa was so used. Bathroom needs major remodeling, sink is outdated. Remote not working, had to press bittons on TV to view on a boxed TV. Carpet needs cleaning or replacement, doors upgraded, all old holes on locks viewable. No fire escape plan visible. Chairs need cleaning, better cleaning of room, items from previous renter still under bed. Was sent to a dirty room, had to move to another room, new room no towels. Still had to go back to front desk to change and update cards. Breakfast was horrible, only toast with jam, cheerios, and cookies. Really cookies for breakfast.

Sorry nothing was likeable.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

There were stains all over the floor and the room smelled stale. Also the building it self needs a paint job.

The location was great, it was right by all the restaurants and stores. Room was spacious and it was very cheap for one night.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

the attention of the reception chuca is pessimistic. msla onda. I did not want to speak Spanish. The hotel a grime. In three days I did not see cleaning service. the breakfast had only bread and sweet. and the lordship of the cafe was very disgusting and rude. They treated us badly. I never return. Not worth 10 usd per night a hotel garbage, service and attention.

nothing. all ugly. bad. dirty. I do not recommend.

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

Front desk staff was nice and that was it. Hotel is Old and has dirty rooms. Linens were old and had stains. Breakfast had bread, spray butter, jelly and juice. Cereal and milk. That is all. Very rude man in charge of breakfast room did not allow to have tables together to have my family eat breakfast together or use disposable foam cups. He wanted us to use paper cups only.

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

The room on Booking.com is not what we were assigned, We didn't even stay the full first night and cancelled the next 6 days. Upon arrival and unpacking to transfer luggage to our room 2 intoxicated males sitting in a van and drinking started videotaping my teen daughters and everything we were bringing into the room. It was very unsafe and uncomfortable, cancelled the remaining 6 days , will not go back.

Kareem the young man working 11-7 shift was very courteous, professional and accommodating. He assured us we would be safe and he would keep watch on the men after he attempted to diffuse the situation. However we did not feel safe and were unable to get a peaceful night's rest, we left asap.

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

i dod not like how after or on my fifth day they wanted to charge me $110.dolkard nore i aleeady paid a 40 dollar depiait at check in. Breakfast was a joke! Bigs i the room bit us. Housekeeper never wanted to clean the room orwould give us clean sheets even though we paid daily.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Exterior very dated. On entering room it looked dark dull and unclean. Partly due to low energy bulbs. Once it brightened up so did we.

In a good location

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The breakfast is pretty basic with no many options. The area of the rooms is not closed, so you can get to them without passing through the hotel reception. The standard time for check-in is at 3pm, and it's good. In other hand if you arrive earlier you'll need to wait for that standard time.

The hotel's location is very good, on US 192, in front of the Kissimmee Clearance, with stores like Nike Clearance, Converse Clearance, Tommy Clearance, Beals Outlet and Dollar Tree. It also has a Super Target, Wallmart and Marshalls nearby. There's also an MC Donalds almost on the side, on the same block. The hotel has transportation to the theme parks: Disney, Universal and Sea World - very punctual by the way. They receive orders and charge a small fee of 5 dollars for small packages and 10 dollars for large ones. Room service was carried out every day in my accommodation.

The continental breakfast was a joke,coffee,orange juice,cereal and toast,the grounds were not kept up,the rooms need upgraded badly.

Nothing to write about.

• Large Room with Two Double Beds

The guy that checked us in was short with us and kind of rude. This place need a serious renovation. It’s falling apart. The bathrooms look so beat up... it may have been spotless but it didn’t look it because of how run down t was. The a/c didn’t work for an hour when we got there, then it fixed itself... thank god. There was a crumpled envelope on the tv asking for tip. It felt unsafe. Mexican music blaring from the pool house at 1am. Paint clipped everywhere. I’m telling you...if it wasn’t 1am and my 4 year Old wasn’t DEAD ASLEEP.... I would have cancelled and left. I paid $83 for the night....I promise you, if I would have seen the real pictures.... I wouldn’t have paid twenty for the night. I feel bad leaving such a terrible review but.... put money in and make it look presentable and invited!

The best thing about this place was the older gentleman that checked us out. He was sweet and funny.