Reviews of Motel 6 North Fort Myers 2 stars

5.5

4.7

6.2

5.2

Excellent stay as always!
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Rocky went above and beyond when it came to accommodating us with our needs. He was very personal and professional. Pauline, the head of housekeeping, was just terrific in every way. All of the housekeeping staff were very friendly and went above and beyond to make sure our needs were met!!! Always a great stay and perfect for pets!!!

3.5
    Disgusting
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The rooms were disgusting, dirty, falling apart, rugs are so dirty that I couldnt walk around in socks or bare feet and worst of all, my 9 yr old daughter found a used bag of drugs on top of sink. I even switched rooms because they refused to refund me if I left and the 2nd room was worse. NO WIFI. NEVER AGAIN. This motel is a multi room drug den.

NOTHING

This is the worst hotel! It’s disgusting!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The place stinks! The mattress have stains and mold! Holes in the walls! Burn marks on the beds! Doors messed up! Ac sucked! Probably the worst hotel I’ve ever seen! Needs major repair and updating! I don’t know where it’s getting the 2.5 rating but I rate this hotel as condemded! It should be shut down until it is cleaned and repaired! RATING 0

Leaving that nasty place!

For what I needed it was sufficed. Would not recommend, nor would I ever stay there again for $95

Very dirty rugs, my 2 yr old daughters feet were filthy just from walking on the rugs. No microwave.

I liked that you could pay with cash, bed was comfortable.

Not worth $170 unless you are really desperate. Photos on ad are very deceiving.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Charged $100.00 more than other motel 6. No Wifi connection. Toilet ran all night. Shower lukewarm and no water pressure. Window very dirty.

pet friendly

It sucked!

The immediate impression as we drove in was not good. Men outside rooms smoking. Not well lit area. Check in could have been much faster but they were busy talking with one another. Bed needed replaced ten years ago. Cigarette burn in the bedding. Total charge was something like 165.00 but this was a 29.00 room!! Ridiculous!! Need I say more??

Trying to think of something!!

Nightmare
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Literally everything the bathroom didn’t even have a door or a curtain

Place was in a bad part of town was dirty and just plain and simple nasty was kept up all night. I really have no idea how this place is still open I wouldn’t doubt if black mold was everywhere

It’s very convenient being next to everything

I didn’t like the fact that the rooms are so small and the towels seem very cheap the beds are uncomfortable and the pillows are so worn out they need upgrades

It’s very convenient being next to everything

The worst hotel experience yoyou could possibly have, without finding a body
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Everything was terrible Roaches,stained sheets,sticky floors, no clock, phone, hair dryer, only hand towels, no shampoo/conditioner, no weather stripping under the door so the smoke from the crackheads and thugs ALWAYS OUTSIDE would seep into the room. Just the worst Hotel i have ever been in.

Roaches were friendly

Very dissatisfied!

It was not well kept at all. Holes in the room and bathroom. It was dirty and very overpriced. They took advantage that it was a long weekend and all the hotels were booked to charge as much as they did.

Miserable

It was dirty, run down, bugs in the room on the walls, a car with someone living in it on the propert, shopping carts, people selling drugs a,few doors down and very loud,dirty bathroom we didn't even take a shower, couldn't see the TV because of the snow, baseboards falling off, mirror in the bathroom was cracked, it was just a horrible experience,we didn't stay the 3 days 1 nite we could barely do, checked out and got a different motel

Awful unsatisfied

I was bitten by something but when told there was no refund i stayed noise outside my room way loud told 88 a night but advertised 59 on line housekeeper almost broke my lock coming in my room after told didn't need service

Not the worst place I have stayed but close. Motel 6 does not need to keep the light on for me.

Telephone did not work and there was no internet connection. Evening hotel receptionist rude, not friendly. Huge gap under door and the door was warped. It felt unsafe and like it was in a shady neighborhood.

There was no breakfast served but coffee, and it was ok. The beds in our room were clean and not too bad to sleep on. The room was clean (at least as clean as it going to get). The morning receptionist was pleasant upon checkout.

Cost way too much for accommodations received
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

I am homeless due to hurricane and have stayed 9-10 times sometimes two weeks at a time. Service horrible, infested with bugs mold three inches thick around tub rude service WiFi doesn't work, 5 channels on television linen always dirty appliances either filthy or don't work or both just really sad the fees change every day

Please dont take your kids its no good
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Carpet made my daughters feet black in 2mins flat was a meth haron and crack addicts home away from home

Blood on wall's dirty extremely dirty and only get 5 watchable channel's garbage

I do not recommend this hotel to anyone
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The room was really dirty and it smelled. I have never seen a bathroom in that condition since I moved to USA

The hotel was located in the center of the city

This place was really terrible.

This place was really terrible. We looked at three rooms and they were all dirty and definitely need to be renovated. The mattresses were a disgrace! We did not stay because we could not bear it!!

That I could take my dogs.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The hotel is falling apart. It is dirty our fridge was leaking. The bed sheets and blanket were burnt, the bathroom was nasty and the floors were really dirty. There were no towels in the room i had to call the front desk and they did not even bring big bath towels. Plus they put me next to line workers that were loud and rude and I could not reach anyone after 7pm in the office. This was the worst stay ever. One of the guys asked me to move my car because I was in his spot. there was someone parked in front of my room so I had to park a few doors down.

That I could take my dogs.

Unsatisfactory

Everything was horrible.

We liked nothing, the bathroom was the only more or less decent thing the hotel had to offer. The beds dirty, old matress sunked in the middle the wifi never worked the pool was thilthy and closed. The exterior dirty and old with mold. No free coffe as said on ad only a coke machine with sprite and coke available. Very unsatisfying stay. Will not recommend nor will i stay again at this location in the future.

I understand they were busy with the hurricane being just a few weeks ago. But .....
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

dirty floors and carpeting (keep your shoes on!), stains on linens. not enough towels for 2 people (we had two towels and one facecloth) what appeared as mold around the bathtub. was supposed to have microwave and fridge in room but did not. ( asked for a room with these but were told nothing else was available and they would try to find us one for the nest day but never heard from them again (no phone in room) Booking.com said 12 pm check out but we were told 11 am. Pool looked dirty, so we didn't use it.

bed was comfortable

Nasty place

Never stay at this motel it is nasty and in a bad neighborhood. All doors on rooms were beat up. Bug mattresses laying outside. We pulled in and left would never stay there

Only stayed 1 night no other rooms available in the area.

Drapes were falling off the rod. Bathtub had mold around the caulking and couldn't be used as a tub because they removed the plug. Could only be used as a shower. Tv had a fuzzy picture. Dirty at our door with papers and such. The ac unit in the room beside of us was draining outside our front door entrance.

Location. New shower curtain. Good ac unit. Decent sheets and pillows.

One of my beds had dog hair in it and I'm allergic to...

The bed had dog hair in it and I'm allergic to pet hair

One of my beds had dog hair in it and I'm allergic to dog hair so I was uncomfortable and scratching all night.

I think the management was rude.

I don't like the price or the attitudes of the male employees.

I think the management was rude. I feel that I've been here a month and I will probably be here another month I should get a better deal a better discount for the kind of place I'm staying in this is considered hooker Haven in North Fort Myers Florida. The people here and I willing to work with you or do anything else the most they do is clean your room and then get mad at you if you don't allow it. Once we leave within a month I will not rent here again.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

24/7 relaxation
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Motel 6 needs a snack machine and continental breakfast.

Beds were soft and confortable , nice laid back staff , covient stores and restaurants best of all cheap daily rates without a deposit , its awesome that they allow pets and no cash deposit that alone makes Motel 6 the # 1 place to get a room to relax and chill. Trust me people this is were you want to book your room on vacation , to live , or to just hide away from all your stress. Thanks Motel 6 your the best # 1 all day and all night.

Hmmmm...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

We arrived around 10 pm & there were kids playing ball & riding scooters in the parking lot; a car with "questionable personalities" sitting in a dark corner; adults walking around and being quite vocal...kind of unsettling.

A place to shower & sleep

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Nice stay
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

No communication from the office when power went out in the middle of the night and too much attitude

Maintenance and housekeeping are very helpful polite and courteous

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

NEVER AGAIN

The room was a patchwork job. It smelled aweful. The mattresses were filthy, torn, miss matched sizes, and had no support. The floor needed a good cleaning which I took on myself to do with their towel. I then brought the towel to the office to show them and she tucked it under the counter. The towels for shower were a tad larger than hand towels and they seem to not want to give more than one per person. The room refrigerator still had the last guests food in it. The ceiling was stained and had little dust pieces hang off it all around. The office was less than helpful and while you wait outside the office for assistance as if your in jail waiting to speak through plexiglass to the attendant, she continues on her cell phone with her personal conversation till she feels like helping the line of people she has now created The list can keep going on

Nothing. I can't say one thing that was nice about the facility or the room. The front desk was far from helpful

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

Beds were actually comfortable and they were willing to give...

Not being able to park in front of our room because some else was in front of our from so we had to park across the road. It took about 10-15 min for hot water to get hot and the faucets was falling off the wall place desperately needs some care and maintenance

Beds were actually comfortable and they were willing to give us a late check out and it was responsibly priced

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

disgusting never stay here!

Everything it was dirty dirty dirty disgusting

Room smelled of urine, pets chewed furniture, holes in wall, door falling from hinge, walls discustingly dirty, tons of pet hair under air conditioner, facets. Would pull out of wall, feet dirty from walking in carpet, dirty side walks and trash everywhere. Never stay again, should be closed for renovations

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Don't even think about staying here

Probably the worst accommodation we have ever stayed in (we have travelled Afghanistan and Eastern Europe!). We refused two rooms before settling on a third as there were no other options. The rooms are filthy and worn to the effect i think they are beyond repair. The white sheets had a yellow tinge and the bedding smelt of sweat. Electrical sockets were broken and dangerous, carpet was unimaginable!. An outside grassed area was covered in litter and the first room we were given had shopping carts full of rubbish outside it. The pool water had an orange tinge to it. We have stayed in other Motel 6 before and had no complaints, this place sets new standards!!!!!

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

Unexpected comfort.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

One bed was squeaky and uncomfortable. Made noise when sat on. I slept in the other bed. Was comfortable. Smokey, smokey room.

The staff was gracious and quick to come when I called. They all had a smile and treated me with respect and kindness.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

No coffee machine no blow dryer

Very very quiet and not much activity going on able to sleep...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Very very quiet and not much activity going on able to sleep with out loud people disturbing you

Friendly and welcoming staff!
    • King Room - Smoking

Friendly and welcoming staff! Pauline was exceptional... She went above and beyond customer service.

Really comfortable

Na

Loved the shower and comfortable king size bed. Renovating right now

Floors very dirty.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Floors very dirty. Never changed bed linen

Ok

TV

Ok

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

This place is severely run down

Wished I had taken photos of this nasty place it should be demolished
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Dirtiest place I have ever stayed at

Clean and cheap

There was no problem

My stay was good nice and quiet

Disgusting

Bed bugs

The bed bugs

Bed bugs

Sad and dissatisfied

Staff was cold rooms are old and needs to be updated

The beds were very comfortable.

The beds were very comfortable.

Not a pleasant experience at all
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Dirty looked like someone lived in there fixtures broken for $150 a night expect a nice stay had to sleep on top of the sheets (stains)

Don’t bother, no maintenance done here in years. Disgraceful.

The mould, the pillows, the noise, the smokers, the smell. No maintenance been done here in years.

It smelled unpleasant and didn’t have a fridge which I...

It smelled unpleasant and didn’t have a fridge which I thought it did in the description

Very disappointed!

The place is so old!

It's old and the exterior door had been pried open in...

It's old and the exterior door had been pried open in the past, did not appear to be secure.

Never again

DIRTY old and very expensive for quality proposed

We didn’t stay. We asked reception for a full refund which they gave
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Room smelled really bad Very dated I wouldn’t pay $30 let alone $125!!!!

nothing!!

Shower .

Shower stall UNSAFE. NO GRAB. BARS

Shower ... lots hot water

LowBudget

The room did not have a smell even though it had carpeting. Area was ok.

Would never stay again

Tv didn’t work, stained sheets, fridge dirty, light broken, sink didn’t drain

Not very much

Was not all that good this tume

Was not all tbat great

A disappointment.

The staff was very unkind. The room was incomplete and the bed looked horrible.

Close to restraunts

goof

goof

Booking made it easy to book

It was horrible. Receptionist was curt, room was filthy, room location was in construction area, and it was overpriced.

Booking made it easy to book

The worst place to stay the pictures are not of this hotel it was super dirty

Everything could have been better for the money spent

Nothing was to like at this place

If I would’ve had any other choice I would’ve went somewhere else
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Got it looked dirty and very old

Needs to be refurbished

My worst experience
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Many things , I only recommend that it be used for accomommodation to rest and enjoy

Nightmare

Tv poor cable reception

Staff

Blanket

Staff

I would stay at that locations again.....

EVERYTHING!!!!

Good value

Pool was low on water

Worst motel 6 ever!
    • King Room - Smoking

Staff is RUDE! Cockroaces in the room, filthy place!

My stay was just a motel with bed and bathroom and running water. It was a rough stay.
    • King Room - Smoking

The rooms, location of my room.

Hardly anything. Motel was dirty and under construction.

Nice time.

No breakfast.

It was a nice room.all person was helpful.

awful just awful. so disgusting. stained sheets and blood on base board

everything was awful. DO NOT STAY.

awful hotel. wouldn't stay there if my life depended on it

Notel

Filth . run down, hard beds, over priced because of hurricanr. Awful

Had ac

They charge way to much for trash

Bed floor cleaner, staff

I did not like anything I was treated bad have early check in but they wouldn't allow it. The room was dark nasty stinky

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

We'll leave the door open for ya'
    • King Room - Smoking

Wifi sucks, could not connect. On my last day, I returned to find the door ajar several inches. That is totally unacceptable.

Price, value