Reviews of Knights Inn Maingate 2 stars

5.7

5.1

5.3

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Being in a wheelchair, I requested an accessible room and was not given one. The carpet was so filthy that I didn't want to walk barefoot in the room. On multiple occasions, I came back to the hotel to find my room door locked from the INSIDE. I could hear EVERYTHING from the room next door. I could hear my neighbors having sex. I could hear the next neighbors beating their child. One night, my neighbors had the TV on all night, which I could hear every word of. The property was in severe disrepair. There was a gap under the room door. The free shuttle was provided by Platinum Transportation, which SUCKS. They're almost always late and their wheelchair lift barely ever works.

I liked that the price was cheap and the location was good for visiting Disney World. The staff was mostly helpful and friendly. They provided mini donuts, juice, and coffee for breakfast.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Doughnuts for breakfast, It said when I booked that breakfast was included, however, doughnuts are not breakfast and I'm vegan so couldn't even eat them so had to buy my own breakfast from walmart The receptionist that checked me in was rude and not very helpful

Fridge in the room

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

First room they put me in the toilet didnt work. Then the next room the tv didnt work. My last stay there was alot more better. Dont think i will stay there again since the receptionist called me names in spanish thinking i didnt speak the language.

Only thing good about it was that it was only a 5min drive from disney. Without the expensive disney prices.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

One of the worst motel, bathroom sink was not draining properly, some light buttons were broken, TV remote was nowhere to found, dirty glasses were provided on first day.

Location, near to Walt Disney World and lots of shops and food options nearby.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This hotel is really outdated. The refrigerator has rust spots. The air conditioning is very confusing. The bathroom has no opening, so it is very wet. The furniture dates from a prehistoric age. The remote control and a badge access to the room did not work. It's a shame the staff is however competent.

The staff is very cool.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Holes in the floor covered with heavy rug. Sink in bath room broker - tube moldy - cover of air conditioner outside was off and they wouldn't replace or fix. Sheets to small for bed - pillows were way too small.

Only the location because it was near main gate Disney - However, because the motel was so bad it would have been worth staying a few mile further away.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Not the Taj Mahal, but quite satisfactory. Microwave, flat screen TV, fridge, fluffy towels changed daily, table and chairs. Back your car right up to the door! Close to Disney World, shops and restaurants and main highways.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The air conditioning was broken. I changed rooms. The air worked but rattled loudly all night. Check out was terrible. Stood in line 25 mins when I had prepaid and only needed to drop off my key card. There was no breakfast as advertised. The room smelled of urine and the carpet was sticky.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The woman with the key to the breakfast had taken it home, so no breakfast :-(

It's what you'd expect for the money. Quite dated, but there's a fridge and microwave in each room. The staff are good.

• Room with Queen Bed and Wall Bed - Smoking

We went and bought sheets and Lysol because we had a gross feeling being in the room, and because of that weren't excited at the thought of using the toilet, shower or bed before sanitizing. It had a pay by the hour vibe for sure. It didn't feel like the safest place to be, and I feel that 75$ was too steep a price especially when the only plus was that it was close to Disney.

We did like that the property was close to Disney and the woman who checked us in was very nice.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I hated the mold in the room. The AC couldnt even keep the room cool. After We were already in the room they gave someone else our room and we had a stranger enter our private room. There was no hot water. The "breakfast" was warm orange juice and some mini doughnuts. Not much of a breakfast. The bathroom was so small the door was less than an inch from the lavatory. Overall it was quite bad.

I liked how close it is to Disney.

• Room with Queen Bed and Wall Bed - Non-Smoking

The bathrooms toilet handle need to be fix, the cracking paint, the breakfast was nothing compared to the website, they had out for breakfast those small cheap powdered donuts and cold barely warm coffee..

I like that the hotel was close by a Denny's Resturant

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was old. The door was torn up. The table was for a child and the chair for adults. Couldn’t sit at it. The mattress was DISGUSTING!!!! Stained. The carpet was dirty. The air conditioning was extremely loud. I would not recommend it to anyone. Except maybe a hooker or drug dealer.

Close to attractions

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The WiFi was absolute rubbish, only part of the room it stayed on consistently was the bathroom, the rest of the room the signal cut in and out. Entire place was in need of some updating, half of the lounge chairs were broken.

Close to the main road but no road noise. Bed was decently comfortable. Great value for the money. Close to the parks and has a shuttle offered.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast would be my only complaint. The orange juice was not cold and the only thing offered was small donuts. While those are fine, I would suggest offering fresh fruit, yogurt, and perhaps cereal. The juice should be cold and it would be nice if you offered apple juice as well.

I loved the value and location of this property. Being a former hotel housekeeping inspector, I was very pleased with the cleanliness of the property as well. I will definitely be staying here again.

• Room with Queen Bed and Wall Bed - Non-Smoking

The hotel room looked run down,looked dirty, patches of paint covering holes,sheets were not clean, looked like it was just made up after the other person.Rooms do not look like the pics online.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The shower wasn’t working at all and we asked to get it fixed by the facilities staff, but they didn’t send a person. The bathroom floor was broken and as we walked in, it was making noise like an old haunted house. The sink was dirty with something glued. The room was very dark and only few lights was working.

All the times I wasn’t inside the room

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Seedy settings, Place was worn down and old. In dire need of renovation, paint peeling, rust spots, discoloration, carpet needed shampooed or changed out or removed, floor sticky, drain in bathroom sink was slow to drain, toilet was crooked and seat was broken, furniture was stained and old, room smelled, infested with cockroaches, was handed the remote to tv upon check in, light fixtures needed new bulbs or was inoperable, floor creaked and gave way like I was a very large person; i.e. floor was rotten, door lock was flimsy, my car vandalized (after checking out, returned to car and found the passenger side mirror broken off my car

Convenient, easily accessible, first time ever housekeeping didn’t knock on door, fairly quiet

• Room with Queen Bed and Wall Bed - Non-Smoking

I truly believe NO money has been put in to maintain this property since the early 60s or whenever it was built. The TVs were up to date but that’s about it. Room was small- beds were uncomfortable especially the Murphy bed. Continental breakfast consists of cheap powdered mini donuts like you get at convenience store and coffee. Next visit, I will stay at a newer property on International Drive.

The pool was nice and the staff was friendly enough. Beware- you get what you pay for!!!

• Room with Queen Bed and Wall Bed - Non-Smoking

It was very outdated . The room smelled moldy/ musty. The floors are made of wood and Everytime someone walked in the neighboring rooms we could hear it from ours. The tv had no remote . The maid walked in to our room without knocking ,thank goodness for the extra latch on the door . It was a very sketchy place did not feel safe. I wasn't expecting anything wow, but this place is so not worth the money. We'll never go back even if it was free.

It was close to magic kingdom. The bedding and towels were clean.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast area looked messy and it was hard to see the number for the building when arriving.

Bed was comfortable and it was close to Epcot and Hollywood Studios. I received my keys pretty quick.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

In the first room, when I walked into room, one bed was unmade and smelled of fresh cigarettes like someone was just in the room. Asked for another room. That one was gross. I saw long hairs on the pillows so I decided to pull back the sheets on the bed, and I found more long hairs, dirt, and stains. The floor was sticky and dirty. I went back up front and talked to cici. I said I will not pay to stay in a room like these and I would like a full refund to go find another hotel. She was not kind. She refunded me one nights stay but not the deposit I had to pay to hold the room. I'm going to call corporate office and the health department. This place is not fit for any human.

Nothing at all.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Needs a major upgrade...floors are very old carpet and worn, floor uneven and creaky. Bed is uncomfortable even for a 1 night stay

Reasonable pricing and location

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Can't think of anything but horrible thoughts. This place isn't even worth renovating. Should be bulldozed to the ground. Property is worth more than the facility.

Front desk staff were very friendly.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I did not like anything of this hotel. This is a very filthy, dirty hotel. The entire hotel needs to be remodeled. The price for a room doesn't meet the level of standards. How can this hotel accommodate people in it on these such bad conditions?

This is a very filthy hotel. I did not like anything of it, It is in a bad location of the city, I did not feel safe. The paint are coming off the walls, the bathroom needs a high quality maintenance.

Just about everything.

Dixie cups of lukwarm coffee. Floor built on wood, chreeked when walked on. Furniture rocked when walked. Couch had rips No place to sit and set up tablet. Cost was much higher than what was expected.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel is kind of scary. There were no locks on the door and it looks like maintenance has not been done for some years. Cleaning also has not been working for a few weeks. The internet works for few minutes and you need type the password again to have access, so yo can't count with that. The breakfast are just some old donuts and coffee.

Comfortable bed. Near of some Disney attractions.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This property was as close to a Third World room as I’ve been in the United States. The beds were old and saggy, the carpet was beyond filthy, bathroom fixtures must been 30 years old so stained and burned with cigarettes, However, unlike a third world room, everything did work. So I can’t complain. And the price? Unbeatable for being this close to Disney and including a shuttle. It does look like there are transients living there long term. It kind of felt skanky… Breakfast is coffee and donuts breakfast is coffee and donuts only.

Location. Shuttle to Disney saved $22 in parking.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I found a crockroach in my bed, the breakfast was really bad ( I'm just ask for plan bagels and butter maybe, something salty ) , and the shuttles times was really bad and it never came on the time.

The room was good for the cheap price, everythings works as well and the shower was good too.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The night clerk didn't give me the room i reserved, we had to pay an atm fee because she was having problems with the credit card machine, gave us a tv remote with no batteries. We had no hot water in the shower and the breakfast consisted of mini powdered donuts.

There were no roaches

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool and outside areas were littered with trash. Each time I went to the office there were other customers in there complaining and everyone got the same generic answer from the clerks. The WiFi was there but kept booting us off of our different devices so we could not accomplish any work.

The rooms were ok and the showers were nice and hot.

The room was non smokers even though it smelled like an ashtray beds were not clean black and yellow stains it was a real geto poorly maintained hotel worst experience ever we end up not staying there.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The door was worn at the bottom I could see the outside, the curtains were old n torn, the carpet needs to be replaced, there were small bugs.it didn't look that way on the internet was falsely advertised.

It was close to my conference.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

You get your tv remote when you checked in..... Pool had multiple Walmart and trash bags floating in it. (We definitely did not swim) Paper thin walls. (Got to hear our neighbors entire phone conversation) Complimentary breakfast was hostess mini donuts, coffee, or juice. Cups were approximately 4oz and no plates for donuts. You have to put mini donuts in the cups (3 fit per cup lol)

Can’t be mad we knew what we were getting into when we last minute booked this place just so we didn’t have to drive home. No bugs!! We laughed at all the strange/cheap parts of our stay. It was definitely a memorable hotel!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

First room had wet toilet paper stuck to the ceiling see photo. They moved us that room by morning we spotted several roaches,breakfast was Minnie doughnuts&juice

• Room with Queen Bed and Wall Bed - Non-Smoking

No remote in room and bc it was a late arrival they "ran out" of remotes. The pull out bed had nothing on it... Bare mattress. Went to the office and was given two flat sheets and a pillow because they were fully booked... Mind you the loss was nowhere near full. Next morning went to get the breakfast in the description and found chips next to coffee burners that had one coffeepot full of hot water... Not coffee. Promptly left

Not much really.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Place was old, smelly, hair on bed, hair in tub, sticky nightstand, chipped paint on walls and no continental breakfast (it was only donut holes and coffee). The place was disgusting. The check-in area was dirty.

Location, but nothing else

• Room with Queen Bed and Wall Bed - Non-Smoking

Many dangerous addicts for children, cockroaches, beg bug, charged us $ 121. for just one night when he said his page that it was $ 49. I asked for a room for non-smokers, they did not have it then the tv did not work we gave the complaint they said what would be a rebate and then they said it was their problem we asked to speak with the manager and his name refused to give his name and give information what the I was going to call he never called us. The service is terrible without any professionalism only deceive lie and steal money as well as the comfort of those looking for a vacation or other type of stay. DO NOT APPROACH THIS TYPE OF HOTELS IT IS DANGEROUS FOR YOUR HEALTH AND YOUR LIFE, there is one Maria who does not believe anything of what she says is a first-class liar

Nothing many addicts dangerous for children

• Room with Queen Bed and Wall Bed - Non-Smoking

The staff was ok , but there should have been more staff. The breakfeast was horrible , it’s only mini donuts and fake orange juice . the room was dirty and has horrible shower heads. I had to change rooms because there was a leak in the shower and water was coming out into the room. The microwave and refrigerator barely works . I had to complain to the staff because housekeeping didn’t come to my room throughout the whole day. You could find way better hotels at the same price ! DONT GO

The only thing good about this hotel was the location

Not about that place

The desce people was rud they don't know how to talk to people they don't want me to get in to my room because they want me to pay more then I see in the website they was lie about the price if I didn't have my reservation number they was about to call police for me to take me out in the hotel I will make sure I never back anything for that website in that hotel anymore because I didn't like what they do to me.....

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Poorly cleaned room in terrible condition. No water in the tap, dirty bedside table, bloodstains on the floor, broken mattress covering, etc, etc. A fold away bed was nearly blocking the entrance to the room.

• Room with Queen Bed and Wall Bed - Non-Smoking

Stuck us in very back, beds are awfull like sleeping on ground and was dirty like the ground hair around the sink. Dirty sheets, stains on them. Just overall dirty place last time to take a bargain hotel.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

First off, the reception had to revert to sign language after four attempts to convert the WiFi pw. Had to change rooms the first night because the a/c was left on 60°F and the heater would not turn on. We couldn't take a shower because we decided to sleep on the towels since the linen looked so wrinkled, like they were used. We returned from Disney late the next day to find out the key cards didn't work and after entering that no one made up the beds or changed the towels that we used to shower that morning.

What eggs? Coffee, Tea & small donuts out a bag. I really liked the parking space right in front of the room, just like all the motels built in the 1950's.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

This was the most disgusting motel I haveEVER stayed in. It was very unclean. There was a stench of smoke in the room that gave me a headache. I really debated whether or not just lose my $70 and drive the 2 hours home. The only reason I didn’t w was because it was 2 in the morning and I was exhausted from being at Disney. I felt extremely unsafe and slept very poorly that night. I’m have no idea how this place got an “ok” rating.

It was close to Disney

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

My tv in room 206 didn't work i complain to front desk nothing was done breakfast was dunut and coffer that not breakfast.i like nothing.

• Room with Queen Bed and Wall Bed - Non-Smoking

Everything was broken. The phone did not work. There were holes in the furniture. Housekeeping never changed the sheets in 4 days. Patchy job fixing things that were once broken. Literally felt like we were in the hood.

The location was close to Disney.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

ROACHES, SPIDERS, BUGS EVERYWHERE! Over 30 roaches and different species of insects/bugs were killed by me and my girlfriend within 15 minutes of searching the room when we returned from Magic Kingdom to find one, then another, then another, etc. duct tape holds the shower tub in place, lighting is horrendous, parts of the actual floor is so poor, the whole room shakes. The fridge wasn't cold by any means. And the corded phone was broken so no communication could be made from the room to lobby. LITERALLY A ROACH MOTEL

Absolutely nothing. The fact the parking was away from the our door would be applicable.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This place was disgusting, from old toe nail clippings on the floor to blood stains on the towels. The walls were so dirty the least they could do is take a Clorox wipe to them. The shower sounded like I was in a haunted house and the bed didn’t even have real sheets it was more like a wool type blanket with a top sheet laid over it. It smelled like wet gym socks in the room as well. Completely disappointed and misguided by the pictures. Waited until last minute so can’t be completely mad but the filthiness was inexcusable.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The room was suppose to be smoke free, the room wreaked of smoke so bad it was disgusting and the air unit just was the source. Filthy place . Never be this cheap, I didn’t even use there towels , bathroom was filthy and couldn’t flush properly. The staff didn’t inform of breakfast or shuttle buses but I wouldn’t even eat there.

Nothing at all

• Room with Queen Bed and Wall Bed - Non-Smoking

There was an old broke coach in the room. The mattress and pillows are old and wore out. There was aints in the bathroom covering sink and bathtub.there breakfast consist of only Mini Donuts.the first night was $76 I went back in the morning to pay for another night and the rate had doubled.

The staff was very courteous,and there was a bible in the room.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Everything. It was dirty. You have to request the remote for the TV, the phone was not working, it was a waste of time. I also did not get a full refund after cancelling my stay.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The "breakfast included" was just donut holes and coffee. Bought wipes to clean surfaces in the room. Greeted by County Sheriffs investigating the room two doors down on the morning we checked out. Could barely sleep from the noise. Will not stay again.

• Room with Queen Bed and Wall Bed - Non-Smoking

The room was in poor condition, the floors were discusting, the paint was peeling in the bathroom, there were bugs in the bathroom light. Our socks were dirty after walking on the carpet. In the bathroom there was a bottle opener attached to the door frame and there was so much dirt on the tile. For over $120 a night I was expecting much more.

• Room with Queen Bed and Wall Bed - Smoking

The room was ugly with a lot of things damaged to poor for almost 200 hundred dollars very disappointed

The only thing I like was that it was near to the parks

• Room with Queen Bed and Wall Bed - Non-Smoking

The A/C in the room was perfect at emulating a train falling off a cliff. Bed was shaped like a t-cup, bottom sheet wasn’t a fitted sheet so it climbed toward us all night long. The floor had stain rings everywhere, so we wore shoes inside the room at all times. We had no options for money back or alternative hotels so we stayed.

Had a roof and and running water.

• Room with Queen Bed and Wall Bed - Non-Smoking

You have staff that are thief . Dishonest housekeeper and thief. I would never stay there again. I would never recommend anyone to stay there. The room I stayed in everything was wrong the sink and shower had a leak. The floor was weak .the bed I slept on the wood was half way broken on the edge. There's a lot of other things .

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel was extremely dated and needs a complete remodel and update. Also, when you type the hotel address into the gps the address takes you about 3 miles down the road to a totally incorrect location.

I love the location of the hotel in relation to the Disney parks.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room smelled so bad we had to go get a plug in scent thing. The beds were so uncomfortable my 6 year couldnt even sleep on them. Not to mention they would make noise anytime you moved. The bathroom was super small amd just not really clean. I wouldnt recommend this place to any of my friends.

Not much

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The fridge door can't close well. The light is dime (prefer a brighter room). The carpet is too dirty and old.

Breakfast as mention - small donut, juice and coffee. That's ok with me as there are some restaurant nearby if you feel not satisfied. The staffs are awesome. 1) They let me change to another room as the room lock is broken. 2)Lost my ipod. The staff let me to check with the CCTV, with good attitude. Not to forget house keeping everyday - bed sheet always in nice way when i back to my room. The best thing is that FREE SHUTTLE TO/FROM DISNEY!!! As my main purpose to Orlando is to Disney, this is the great one for me.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Awful. Door stopper falling off of wall, lock broken on door, had to screw it back in myself, beds hard and still had sequins in them when we pulled back the covers, toilet was loose and rocked if you sat on it. I would not recommend this motel to anyone.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

1 of 2 bed was not made . A dead roach on the bathroom carpet. Matress,matress not good it sunk at all need to get rid off

There was nothing that fill my expectaction.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The smell of the rooms, was orange and something else that smelled horrible. The smell was overwhelming.

The room was a good size and comfortable beds.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We were right next to the room where the cleaning carts were so it was noisy. There were papers in the parking area and on the sidewalk by our room that were not picked up from the time we arrived until we left. The carpet looked so dirty we didn’t want to step on it without shoes. We were grateful we found a vacancy and we did sleep comfortably until they started rolling the cleaning carts out in the morning.

We needed accommodations last minute and there was a room available for us.

• Room with Queen Bed and Wall Bed - Non-Smoking

Most everything. Too ran down and need update and repairs or replaced.

Bed was comfortable, but the room need updating badly. Air conditioner was very noise. Not was I expected

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

No eggs, food on the floor, table filthy, one table to eat and no chairs, room with construction material.. nails on carpet.. door handle broken, lock broken, tv not working, criminal activity on premises with staff knowing.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The phone was dead and no wake-up service and the snooze button on alarm clock was stuck in. Also the complimentary breakfast had only donuts, coffee and orange juice and nothing else. I also didn't like the step at the room door. I had too much trouble getting my suitcase and walker through the door. You also made a mistake in the departure time of the shuttle to Epcot. It was listed at 1:00PM instead of 10:30AM on the sheet of paper that was given to me while checking in.

Free breakfast only had coffee, donuts and orange juice. I spotted a couple of bedbugs and the room had a lousy door knob on the bathroom door and a bulb is missing from one of the lamp sockets and my phone's dead-no dial tone and there is no wake-up service and the alarm clock's snooze button is stuck in.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I paid too much for a room that was worth way less. The room smelled kind of moldy and I found a ball of hair in the towel.I would never pay to stay there ever again.

The staff was friendly.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This property is showing it's age, which I would estimate is circa 1955. Electrical, plumbing, decor far behind the times. I paid a premium rate for the advance booking (95.00) for a 45.00 value accomodation. Nonetheless, I had a good night's sleep for my one-night stay. Thanks.

Room was very quiet.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Very close to Disney world . But you can find bugs in your room . They have shuttle service but don't try it the driver comes late and rude. The staff of the hotel are very nice and very polite , Especially the room service. Walmart and everything is close.

Very close to Disney world

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was dusty and was not housekept on daily basis. It comes with a bathtub that doesn't work and the drainage was filled with hairs. When washing my hands at the basin, flies were seen flying out of the small basin hole. Wifi works whenever it feels like it. No water kettle in the room. I requested for hot water on my first night. It didn't until today:(

The location was great, with Walmart, convenient shop and Disneyland nearby. However, inn's location is not detected by Google maps if you decide to walk out or take public transport. The Inn also provides shuttle service to universal studio, sea world and Disneyland. Staffs were friendly and ready to help when in need.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

They needed to do a better job of cleaning the property and also the room I felt like should be either scrub down or repainted

The people at the front desk were very helpful and very pleasant inside bathrooms door would not close unless you slammed it dirt spots was on the walls also wallpaper had started coming off so they just stapled the wallpaper to keep it from falling off the wall

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The children on the skateboards playing outside until the wee hours. Also the lamp between the beds on the first night blew and smoked (short?).

The bed was reasonably comfortable.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Key disabled at check out time. attendant not much help. no ameneties. no coffee available in room. breakfast consisted of mini donuts and coffee.

inexpensive - easy access - If you're just looking for a bed to crash in for the night it serves its purpose. Close to restaurants, stores, etc.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room smelled awful and was very outdated. If you wanted ice there was only one location that you had to drive to. Breakfast was non existent There was only decaf coffee aavailable

Front desk staff was nice

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The room was in a complete mess, Television set was not steady, used to keep shaking. Room used to make squeaky noise while walking. Wifi never connected inspite of claiming free wifi. No breakfast, only juices and coffee. That's just refreshments.