Reviews of La Quinta Inn Chicago, O'Hare Airport 3 stars

1900 East Oakton Street, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007, USA

#10 of 12 hotels in Elk Grove Village

The only good thing they have was Breakfast.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Filthy Room, Broken Bathroom door, Hallway of the hotel smelled like urine, Lack of customer Service. It was horrible experience. Never staying there again.

The only good thing they have was Breakfast.

Good location, a little high priced but reasonable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Hallway carpeting needs cleaning. Not sure if pool was accessable. If so, it was dirty.

Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was polite and accommodating. Nice well stocked breakfast buffet

This hotel is the reason why I book 4 Star and up!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bathroom wasn’t cleaned as evidenced by hair, bedspread was dirty, and before it was even time for breakfast to be over, the server broke it down which of course limited the selection. The pool was disgusting.

The staff is the best thing about the property. It is obvious that this hotel is short staffed.

Pleasant enough, would stay here again in a pinch(which i was)

The place is clean but unkempt. Fancy decor and furnishings, but the walls, doors, and flooring are scratched to hell. Elevator looked like it hadnt been cleaned in months. Some of the facility's machines seemed to be ignored by staff. I suspect the owner(s) do the bare minimum on upkeep.

Friendly staff & decent bed, plumbing worked good.

Breakfast selection was good
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

AC did not work, it was hard to sleep. Pool was closed for whole week. I booked this hotel because of the pool so my son could swim. It was very disappointing

Breakfast selection was good

No flight nerves
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

My flight was cancelled. They got me to the hotel, got me a super clean room, quiet, great bed, nice breakfast, and got me back to the airport. It was a horrible time for me that they made much better. The staff is understanding, funny, and very informative! Thanks guys!

Great location , close to O'Hare Airport.

No complaints at all...

Great location , close to O'Hare Airport..Very reasonable rates..Friendly, efficient staff..This motel is among the best I've stayed in this year, and I'm often on the road!

Embarrassing

Front desk service

When trying to pay cash, they wanted to hold $100 on a credit card which was more than the price of the room for one night. Absolutely the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Took 20 min. to straighten it out. Meaning they got there way. Just pay with a creator card and be done with it

I like the breakfast.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bathroom was really really small. I would have like a microwave in the bedroom or a bigger microwave in the lobby.

I like the breakfast. It was really good. There was a nice selection of food to choose from especially if you wanted to eat healthy. The sausage taste very nice and it was filling. I also like the special the water drink that was in the lobby.

It was ok, don't think I would stay there again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

House keeping didn't empty garbages and took all of our dirty towels and didn't leave clean ones, cups we're not replaced either. When I called the front desk about the towels I was told that if I wanted new ones I had to come get them from the front desk. Continental breakfast was the same thing all 3 days and there never seemed to be any food available, because new food wasn't started until there was nothing left. Bathroom/sink area was horrible. Sink area was very large but no place to hang a hand towel. Shower/toilet area was so tiny an average sized adult could barely fit in the room.

Front desk staff was very friendly.

The staff are very nice, the rooms were okay, but the bathroom was oddly tiny & the tub the cleanest
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Just needed to be a bit cleaner and one of the jacuzzi rooms was leaking into the lobby. Not their fault necessarily but still not a good look. The beds were a bit harder than I care for too.

The staff were super friendly and helpful. They immediately resolved the situation with the jacuzzi. We also forgot ours key in our room when we went to dinner and they made us another one right away.

I would only recommend this hotel to travelers who just need a quick overnight stay.

Check-in was 3:00 pm. We arrived at 2:00 pm, and were told we could not check in early without paying a $25 fee. I’ve stayed in countless hotels, and have never been charged a fee for early check-in. We did not pay the fee and had to wait the extra hour. Breakfast: hot food consisted of eggs, sausage, and make-your-own waffles. Eggs and sausage were gone by 7:45 am. A few sausages were added around 8:30, but the eggs were never replenished. Outdoor pool only, which was not opened yet (pool was covered). The bathtub in our room looked dirty/stained over most of the floor of the tub.

The bed was very comfortable and overall, the room was clean and comfortable.

Provided what we needed when we needed it for a reasonable price.

Breakfast food was spotty. We could have used toothpaste in the mini-store.

That they acccomadted us on short notice late at night due to problems at O'Hare. The van driver was especially couteous and personable.

Nice staff. Disappointing property.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The property itself was disappointing. I was only there for a few hours, but what I observed was a property that it is in need of a renovation and a good cleaning. My room had a musty smell, there was hair on the bathroom floor, and the carpeting was poorly vacuumed. I was not there long enough to have breakfast or use the business center.

It was a very stressful evening with numerous flights at ORD being cancelled. Front desk staff did very well managing the situation considering the circumstances that they suddenly found themselves in. The shuttle drivers were also on the ball with providing timely and efficient transportation to and from the airport.

It was ok.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The elevator worked but I second guessed using it, it should probably be updated at some point. I wasn't aware ahead of time that I would need to call the shuttle service to be picked up at the airport. During check in I wasn't informed I would need to schedule the shuttle for the next morning so when I was ready to leave and go back to the airport I had to pay 25$ for an uber otherwise my kids and I would've missed my flight.

The bed was very comfortable. The hotel was really quiet.

The receptionist was so nice and breakfast was good.

The hallways looked run down but the room’s furniture was updated. The hotel was further from the airport than expected so the shuttle took longer. Make sure you phone ahead for pick up, it doesn’t run otherwise. I emailed but never heard back, must call.

The receptionist was so nice and breakfast was good.

No one bothered me, which was nice.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn't like that there were pubic hair in the tub from the previous person. As if the tub wasn't cleaned, I cleaned it myself. I didn't like that housekeeping was on ny floor at the time I left for 2 hrs and I even put the green sign on my door that stated i wanted housekeeping to come in but the room wasnt cleaned while i was gone. Also didnt like the younh lady at the front desk attitude when i was told there was no pool she pretty much said not my issue, you of should of read better or actually called. I just wanted a weekend away with the kids was disappointed no pool, i actually thought there was an indoor pool.

No one bothered me, which was nice..

Good value for money.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Good value for money. But a older property that could use a facelift. Employees encountered were professional and friendly. One trip to airport per hour is less than expected ... 1/2 hour better.

The room had been refreshed and was pleasant.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The first room assigned to me was unmade from a previous guest. The breakfast starts at 7:00; no provisions for people who have an early flight. The shuttle bus only departs for the airport hourly, with no accommodation for any other times, making arrival time for an early morning flight even earlier.

The room had been refreshed and was pleasant.

Frequent guest, but This day was below subpar. Advertised upcoming renovations to happen fast.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Their hallway became flooded. Took days to clean and foul smell remained all week. Rude buffet staff. Apparently under renovation for a year now, overpriced and breakfast is skimpy.

Nice lobby, great pet policy, but overpriced

Decent Enough

I’ve stayed in some very nice La Quinta properties. This one is older and in need of a refresh but it’s ok.

Price was right. A little further from the airport than some but ok.

Comfy bed good location and free airport transfer
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast included was awful...did not state it was continental ...cold hard boiled eggs yoghurt cereal pancakes

Comfy bed good location and free airport transfer

Great Value!

There was no hot breakfast except waffles or oatmeal (no eggs!) Only fresh fruit was bananas.

Ease of check in/check out. Staff were very kind and helpful. Place was old but very clean.

We liked it and would return.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

They could have had some fruits or bars for early risers as we had early flight there was nothing for us to snack on at 4am.

Friendly and respectful staff

The staff were outstanding.
    • King Room - Disability Access

I stayed here 3 times within 2 weeks. On one occasion there was a used coffee pod still left in the machine from a previous guest. On another occasion there was long hair (I have short) remaining in and around the bath.

The staff were outstanding. The manager accommodated special requests of mine. Laura on reception was friendly, welcoming and helped me with a number of issues. I had a few minor issues but this place is great value for money and so I'm sure I will return and would even recommend to friends as the staff were so very helpful.

The hotel was perfect for our usage? Cheap, clean, and close to the airport with a shuttle.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Some aspects of the room seemed to be in need of repair / maintenance. The light switches were screwy and the TV remote had several buttons that did not work.

The hotel was very close to the Airport and offered a free shuttle. Overnight parking was reasonable at 9 dollars per night. A continental breakfast was offered, though it was not anything special.

Every La Quinta that I have been to has been very good about...

The shower wasn't as clean as I like. Hairs that were not mine were present. The ceiling was very low in the shower. The drain was partially clogged, so the water would gather in the tub.

Every La Quinta that I have been to has been very good about allowing my dog to travel with me. No up charges at all.

Location was great, spacious room and comfy bed.

Bathroom is outdated and when I was taking a shower the water temperature kept changing from warm to really hot.

Location was great, spacious room and comfy bed.

Dirty
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The cribs had several stains in them and no crib sheets were offered so I wrapped it as best as I could in a blanket but it made me feel bad to put my baby in a dirty crib. The cribs were in poor condition. The fabric was tattered and the board was showing through. Our first room still had left over Chinese food and opened soda in the fridge which made the room smelly. There was also mold growing in the bathroom. The lady at the desk apologized and got us another room. The next room had a dirty pillow case on the desk. We called again to make sure the room was really cleaned. She assured us it was and said she would speak with the housekeeper. In the first room I wanted to give the hotel the benefit of the doubt that it was an honest human mistake to miss the fridge, but as the other room was dirty too it seems there needs to be some additional training on housekeeping. La Quinta in our area is way clean and nice, this one just seems like it could use some love from management.

Problems were fixed rather quickly

A decent, affordable stop-over before a flight.

The bathroom was dated and a little dingy, but okay for the price.

It was a good location for a stop-over before or after the airport, but wouldn't recommend if wanting to experience more of Chicago. I appreciated the free breakfast and airport shuttle.

The worst La Quinta ever :(.

Very dirty... Both the rooms and the corridors. I would even say disgusting! I've been in few La Quinta's around the US and this one was the worst, sadly. When I see La Quinta sign I await for good standard, clean and spacious rooms, quality breakfast. I received dirty toilet with lots of hairs here and there, not so clean room and very poor breakfast. No, the waffles and tosts with jam are not enough! Well, there were hard boiled eggs too... very cold and in the shels! Vending machines in the corridor did not work (were empty). Temperature in the room was very hard to sustain as the A/C was very very loud and not comfortable even with minimal fan. When I turned heating off it got cold in the room within two hours. I travel a lot and this hotel joined my 'never again' list. Especially for dirty room and poor breakfast.

Close to the airport, Wendy's just few steps away, nice employees, rooms spacious enough.

Ok place to stay if you needed to be in Elk Grove Village

Other LaQuinta inns, where I have stayed, had scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage. They did have the waffle station, but not a lot of proteins.

I had a king room, there was plenty of space

Excellent location for a transit in Chicago
    • King Room - Disability Access

A bit far to get by taxi from Chicago but the shuttle to the air port made it worth while

Breakfast and the shuttle service, good WiFi, comfortable beds and spacious room and bathroom. They allowed a late check out and had a very nice lounge to relax until the time of our departure. Thank you

It was okay. I been to better
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

My room was not clean like it was suppose to be. No meat was serve for breakfast. The juices and water in the machine tasted nasty the days we were there. I told the person preparing the breakfast about it nothing was done.

The location was awesome and the surrounding

Very close to airport and comfortable bed

Complementary breakfast is nothing but bread, waffle and donut which is not worth. Bathroom is not that clean.

Very close to airport and comfortable bed

enough to sleep. everything that in booking.com website was only on the web site. they were not real

the sheets were dirty. There were no swimming pool but they wrote that they have it. and the location was terrible. we had to have a car... in the fitness center, they have only 3-4 staffs.

the room was comfortable

Enjoyable stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bathroom needs an update. New tub, toilet ect. but still ok.

Room was clean and beds were comfy. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Was an enjoyable stay.

Best price, staff tried hard decent continental breakfast didn't run out but dated in appearance.

Deferred maintenance Faulty stopper in tub Tub sloped Lamp not working Panel chipped in elevator Lg piece of molding missing at elevator Remodel recommended But minor maintenance required

Very clean Staff friendly

Very nice stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Someone’s dog had diarrhea in the elevator. I told the front desk. The mess was still there the next morning. Only one elevator was working. Yuck!!

The staff was very nice! My bracelet went down the sink and I had to leave. They retrieved it and mailed it to me. I’m very grateful!!

I would definetely use this Hotel again, but will look for a lower floor room
    • Executive King Room

I think the proximity to I-90 creates difficulty for a quiet room. Even though with windows closed you are able to get disturbed with the noise from the Highway. Both Air Conditioner and Bathroom exhaust fan were too noisy.

The kindness of people from frontdesk, the parking area is great. Breakfast (complimentary) is more than enough for your day and bed was way confortable.

All my needs were met.

The hallways and bathrooms could use cosmetic help. This hotel looks like it belonged to another chain originally and had a La Quinta front put on it. My stick-on mirror, left in the room, was not turned in. It could have been another guest and not an employee who took it.

Everything was as expected in a budget hotel. The breakfast was all a person could need to start the day. The shuttle driver was a jewel who took extra care making sure that I found the correct pick up point for my rental car.

Ok bed, bad breakfast, rooms need to be cleaned
    • Executive King Room

The first room they assigned was a handicap room, we didnt ask for that, we checked in past midnight and were tired from driving so we just decided to stay there and ask for a transfer the next day. You could hear the busy road and traffic so won't be able to sleep in if you're a light sleeper. Room was dirty, saw shaved hair on the sink and dried blood on the hook, yikes. Questionnable sanitation after that. Breakfast was bad, no scrambled eggs just boiled eggs, very little selection like bread and yogurt or DIY waffle. Limited tables so we took our breakfast to our room.

It was nice when they let us move to a new room on the second night though the staff made us feel a little bad saying room change requests should be before 11, she talked to another staff on the phone in Spanish and eventually let us move to a new room, after moving to a new room we felt slightly better. Bed was ok, no back pain the next morning, it seems clean enough for staying overnight - glad we only need to stay for just another night. Room upstairs was not as noisy.

The La Quinta Inn was a good location and a good price for me.

The hallway decor is a bit off putting. The newer La Quinta Inns have more inviting hallway decor. Did the chain purchase another chain's property? I stayed at a similar looking one in Oregon last winter.

The bed was comfortable and I slept well. The bathroom was shabby but clean. The breakfast was complete and I appreciate the hard boiled eggs and yogurt for protein. I really enjoyed the quality and availability of the coffee.

it was acceptable

Breakfast was sub par, not many options. they were no gets served

the bed was comfortable. the room was clean but had an odor ( stuffy). I kept the window opened

Enjoyed my stay and would stay there again.
    • King Room - Disability Access

It is an older facility that they are remodeling, so you could notice some wear and tear.

Room and bed was comfortable. Didn't hear any outside noise. Free WiFi and breakfast.

the hotel was value for money. I liked the cleaning and cleanliness of the hotel.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

1. I think arrangement of tea in the hotel room wouldve been good, there was only coffee 2. shuttle service is not so quick and the hotel is difficult to reach on your own.

1. hotel was very clean, bathroom was clean as well. 2. the room and bathroom were very spacious 3. shuttle service was provided by the hotel 4. breakfast was reasonably good 5. reception was helpful 6. water filling was possible in the reception and in the gym

It was very disappointing.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Trade the info below with the info in this box. Got your like and dislike designations mixed up. The only two things we liked was, the bed was very comfortable and the water pressure in the shower was good.

The 1st room smelled, the 2cnd room smelled. Not enough flat surfaces to put our things on. Almost empty Kleenex box, no cream for coffee with the setup. Only 1 bar of soap, terrible water pressure in the sink and the bathroom was the size of a closet. Cheap, thin tissue-type toilet paper and everything overall was meager and cheaply done. A major issue was the bathtub. We were two seniors using the bathtub/shower with no non-skid safety features on the floor of the tub and no safety bar to grab onto in case of a fall. This tub was dangerous for us to use and we had to proceed with extreme care. This place was shabby and not kept up in our opinion. It felt like we had been duped with a good rating that this place didn't deserve. We would never go back to this facility or any other in this chain. In a word, dump.

Aside from the lobby, this place is a dump.

The room said no smoking but smelled so bad of smoke my bags and clothes smelled so bad!y The shower had mildew and I almost felt dirtier just getting in it! When I called from the airport for the shuttle, they told me it only find until midnight wjich was not posted anywhere on anu website i looked at. The receptionist told me the last shuttle had left 10 min before and it was 12:06. If it weren't already 1am by the time I arroved, I would have tried to go somewhere else!

Look elsewhere. Last minute, everything else booked hotel.

It was old and tired. Situated next to freewayso very noisy. Booked for 3 nights stayed only 1. Advertised as a airport hotel but 7 miles away.

Staff were pleasant

I have a rash and demand a refund

Dirty bed, dirty shower, dirty towels. room was filthy. on top of that my room key did not work for majority of the trip. and I never even put the room key next to my phone or any other cards. I expect a full refund

Overall it was a good stay. Some construction going on but overall seemed nice and clean.

There was some construction going on during our visit. The tub was slow draining but staff seemed pleased we let them know.

Staff was super friendly and accommodating!!

Medium

Waited almost 2 hours for shuttle, we got a late check out for a couple hours and they almost doubled the rate paid $70 for one night and $111 for 2 hours DISGUSTING

Room was ok, bathroom needs a good cleaning

This hotel is old and dirty with poor customer service.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The only reason we stayed in this hotel was to have parking with shuttle service. They had the parking lot blocked off and told us we could not park there. They said booking.com should have told us that there was no parking! Our room was filthy and the employees were rude! Absolutely no help making other parking arrangements. I will never stay there again!

The bathroom was not clean (hair all over the floor) -run...

The bathroom was not clean (hair all over the floor) -run down lobby and halls. a bit better than sleeping in the airport but not much. The shuttle operation was confusing (where to meet) and took us an hour to get from airport to hotel. Really gross breakfast-served like we were cows going to the trough-TV blaring-although I see this has become the norm.

Garbage!!

Just a crappy place!!

This place is a complete dump! My daughter was horrified... we're from Detroit and this makes our city look amazing! I will never stay at this hellhole again! Maintence had to fix the heat! Horrible!!

Overall I felt comfortable with my stay.

The room was mostly clean, but more attention could be paid to making sure the bathtub is free of stray hairs and a finger nail I had to rinse down the drain before using. The U-Bolt lock was also ripped off the door. I told the front desk when I checked out.

The front staff was extremely polite and helpful, I was having a bad day and he told me if there's anything extra he could do, to let him know. The room was nice and bright and inviting. The bathroom was spacious with plenty of mirrors and a vanity.

was extremely disappointed
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

the rooms were filthy as well as the bedding. hair feom down there and other hair, blood and mystery stains on sheets. Hair all over in tub and floor of bathroom and toilet. disgusting!

Poor service
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

You have to call to getthe shuttle which is not mentionned anywhere. The lobby was totally under works and the rest of the properties was very outdated.

Fine if you are stuck with a cancelled flight

The room was pretty awful. The bed was very uncomfortable and made it difficult to get some good sleep. Everything is just sort of dirty looking in the building. My first guess was that there were some renovations, but I'm not sure that is true. Only a few of the lights in my room worked. The shower was missing the inside liner and seemed to be built only for people under 5 feet. The breakfast was ok, but it's chaos with the way the room is laid out.

The location is convenient and close to the airport. They also offer a free shuttle to the airport. The staff was friendly and quick with helpful answers.

Do not stay at this hotel. It was gross.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Wow, where do I start? The lobby and hallway were a construction zone. The nearest elevator was out of order. The stairwell had not been cleaned in a long time. It should have been cleaned since the elevator was out and we needed to take the stairs. The extra lock on the door was broken. There was no shower curtain in our room when we arrived. There was no coffee for the coffee machine and the room was dirty. There was a desk but no chair to sit at. Sometimes the bathroom light worked and sometimes it did not. There should have been a warning about the noise and the construction. The floor in the breakfast room was exposed and tiles were missing.

I did not like anything about the hotel.

lobby under construction, Elevator near room was not working.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

mattress, desk clerk gave me a 10% for shower issue. Had to insist on some compensation

lobby under construction, Elevator near room was not working. Unable to shut -off water in shower---had to turn valve counterclockwise tub drained very slowly

It was satisftying.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

That there wasn't a variety for breakfast. I was expecting like eggs, hashbrown, bacon, sausage,etc. Since my cousin and I stay for three days the breakfast was to repeated.

The service was good and the food surrounding it.

Where's the GM?
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

It was dirty and had many maintenance issues. Broken elevator for 3 days, dirty stairwells, filthy windows everywhere, broken ice machine and pop machine.

The pool.

Hotel was a construction site -- no warning or notice to...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Hotel was a construction site -- no warning or notice to customer though.i would have booked something else rather than smell the noxious fumes from the construction adhesives.

Dirty and not worth my money!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The lobby and breakfast area were under contruction, which was not advertised. It was a total mess. The floors were so uneven that a little boy tripped with his breakfast and fell, hurting himself. The hallways were a completely filthy. Old dried up leaves from outside were collecting inside all the stairways. The elevator was out of order as well as the ice machine. Our bedroom had a leak in the bathroom sink. The room smelled like they just tried spraying something to cover up the smell of cigarette smoke.

The pool was a decent size and clean.

amazing place, excellent staff

i loved everything

i love the staff. the free breakfast. the pool. everyone was so helpful. i will highly recommend this to my friends and i will come back again.

Find a different hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The breakfast, like all American hotel breakfasts, was terrible. The coffee machine in my room did not work. The elevators did not work, the windows were so thin I heard traffic all night long, the door to my room could have been pushed open with a heavy shove, the hotel itself was not very clean and it looked like a "dive." I understand it was going through renovation, but perhaps a sign stating that would explain all the gouges and paint chips on every door in the place. The breakfast, however, was the worst I've ever had. It was not worth the money, but given O'Hare cancelled 150 flights that night, it's the only reason I was there.

The staff was very friendly and accommodating.

Convenient location nice staff!!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bathroom tub. and there was a couple of long strands of hair in the sink. The staff were very nice even the the housekeepers. I really liked the location and the free parking got me. There are some food places on the same street as the hotel and it has a pool which I really enjoyed I will definitely stay here again and for the price you can't beat that!!!

The room was pretty decent quiet and I got a good night's rest the bathroom tub needed to be scrubbed more but other than that I really enjoyed my stay

Never again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms stinked like cigarettes. We had dirty towels and sheets. Rooms weren't cleaned well. No info about the shuttle service in internet site. There was also renovation going on and there wasn't any mention about that in website

Breakfast was good. We really liked the woffel machine.

Don't stay here unless you are desperate
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Only one elevator Only one working ice machine in the whole building Floors are all tore up Small bathroom All the doors had dings and paint chipped on them No hottub Pool railing broke Trash was on the elevator at night and still there in the morning No eggs made with bfast only boiled eggs Fitness room floor was torn out, no tv Air conditioner barely worked This was the worst LaQuinta Inn we have ever stayed at :( St checkout they didn't ask how our stay was, I'm not sure if I will ever stay at that company's place again. We were severely disappointed, it was the third LaQuinta Inn we stayed at this year and it was the worst one by far

Dirty, moldy barhroom.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Dirty, moldy barhroom. We took the shuttle to the airport to rent a car, and were dumped out at the wrong location, left to figure it out on our own. That was completely unacceptable.

The hotel description is not really correct as it is given on booking.com

there was wrong information about shuttle bus to hotel, we waited for it one hour and it takes 30 min by shuttle to get to hotel.close to hotel there is only one bus service which cost 2$ and it runs to the tube station every 2 hours.you cannot use the shuttle bus to airport during your stay , only for check in and check out. The staff is unhelpful, we booked the shuttle for the day that we supposed to leave and they didn't even waited for us, and didn even ring to our room to let us know that shuttle is there. At the end they said that next shuttle might be in an hour , and we had to take the taxi, that I think they promote, making money like this, taxi cost 25$.I wanted to speak to the manager, but no one on duty, I have never had such excellent service as I am travelli quite a lot around the world. Breakfast was very simple, every day the same things. We won't recomend this hotel if you don't have a car. Just close to hotel there is only McDonalds and some polish and chines restaurants. The rooms are not really clean and need some refreshment.

The room was ok, good size but needs renovation

Don't Stay Here
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Everything. Horrible staff. Dirty & they gave us a room with unmade beds & trashed. Also, they were remodeling with dirt & everywhere. Lastly they hotel is so close to the street you could her the traffic from the inside

Website should state remodeling in progress.

Website should state remodeling in progress. Breakfast nook was overly stuff and fruit was old. Brown bananas! No eggs mai ly just sweet stuff. Im female ands 5'7" and the shower head was at neck height. Had to crouch to wash my hair and face. Could see light around the entrance door when room lights were off.

I don't recommend this property
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very tired rooms, way too far from airport, shuttle ran once an hour to airport, I would not recommend this property. I pd 100 / night

Staff was great, shuttle was waiting for us at ord airport.