Reviews of La Quinta Inn & Suites Oakland Airport Coliseum 2 stars

8465 Enterprise Way, Oakland, CA 94621, USA

#18 of 46 hotels in Oakland

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

Bed was comfortable but when I made my reservation they gave...

Bed was comfortable but when I made my reservation they gave me the option of smoking or non smoking then wgen I got there it was no smoking only. So it was ptetty much false advertising.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

The bed was comfy but the lock on the door made me question my stay there. I wouldn’t stay again.

Our room was 152 and it looked as if it had been broken down. The lock latch was broken and there was a gap at the bottom of the door where light came in. I slept uncomfortable thinking out room would be broke into.

Bed was comfy.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Wouldn't stay at this location again.
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

The bathroom was small. Difficult for 2 people to be in at the same time. Bathroom was clean. There was something black on the computer chair, a piece of dirt, a candy, a dead bug that hadn't gotten wiped off when we arrived. The sleeper sofa was non useable as the second bed. The foot of the pull out sleeper was elevated and the mattress was so thin that you could feel the framing. There was a candy wrapper that fell out of the sleeper sofa when we extended it out. So we slept my husband, myself and our 17 daughter in the king size bed. In that order not an ideal situation. The refrigerator froze everything that was put into it and there was no way to adjust the temperature. Hot tub was not working. Garbage can was overflowing in back parking lot area close to back entrance. Took a second call to the front dest for extra sheet the first night when we're going to attempt to sleep on sleeper. We stayed here because we thought with the name that we would know what to expect....we stayed a Wednesday and Thursday night and was shocked at the $284 Wednesday night charge, Thursday night was $194. Rough neighborhood. We did use BART fit the first time and took an Uber to the station it was close.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Location convenience and breakfast food
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

Bathroom and front door are not level to the floor gap in between floor and door and hallways and room where a little noisy

Location convenience and breakfast food

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Good stay
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

There were water stains on the ceiling in our room and in the hallway. The sausage and eggs were gross, but everything else was ok. Could have better. Room was small.

It was close to the place we were going. The staff was super nice and helpful. The pillows were great and I liked there were extra in the drawers. The breakfast was free.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Not impressed. BOOKING.COM or La Quinta should return my money.

The room they gave were dirty and not done; gave me another room : the same story. Had to go down twice. Finally, after I requested, they checked and THEN gave me a key to 3rd room. No water bottles, not enough towels, thermostat didn’t work, toilet kept leaking most night and didn’t work properly. Bed was sinking.

Night Staff tried to please me after problems at check-in.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Awful experience with employees and hotel feedback after staying. Please someone could help me out?

My credit card was charged 3 TIMES!!! Until now I had no feedback from this charges. Also, I booked 3 nights and they said it was only 2 nights, so I had to show my Booking confirmation and they still charged for the third time. Could please someone sort this out? When I checked-out the employee was lost and did not give me a correct receipt of my stay.

Breakfast was ok!!!

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Furniture in dining/reception area was stained.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

Furniture in dining/reception area was stained. Rooms needed a deep cleaning, cups and wrappers were under the bed. The decor was fine and up to date, but overall the hotel looked very "used" and in need of new furniture and a freshing up.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

For the price, I expected better.

Rooms were a bit dated. The A/C was marginal, and the room felt stuffy all the time.

Breakfast was fine. The facility had easy access to the freeways.

Great location, friendly staff, but the room amenities could be better!
    • King Room - Disability Access

The blanket was very thin, I'm use to big fluffy blankets at hotels - definitley request extra if you get cold. The wall in our room was thin because it was connected with a door so you could hear the others conversation. Our toilet got clogged as we arrived and couldn't be fixed, but the hotel was fully booked so we had to deal with it until our stay ended, and the fridge didn't work well. The room was also a bit overpriced because of an event down the street, we didn't have much of a view, and there is only one elevator for up/down.

The breakfast was decent and you make your own waffles. They had hard boiled eggs and microwavable sausage (that you need to cook longer). They had bagels, cream cheese, yogurt, and the orange juice was SOO GOOD! Not watered down like some places. Its also nice having a microwave in your room. The bed was comfy, the channels aren't great on the tv, but the location was amazing. They also had pantene hair products in the shower!

Close to coliseum
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

The hot tub was empty and disgusting The pool was very cold The staff were very unhelpful and every question I asked seemed like a chore for them to answer

Conveniently located for the Oakland coliseum Breakfast options were good (eggs and sausage, cereal, toast etc) Bed was comfortable and good shower

Convient to arena, great breakfast and coffee
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

Dangerous neighborhood, wouldn’t walk before or after dark. Just an FYI, when doing pick up after the concert they close the side road you will need to take freeway 880 to exit 66

Convient to arena, great breakfast and coffee

3.0
    I am very disappointed with the place...specially the refrigerator and the pillow( extra 2 )
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

ROOM, we have a non functioning refrigerator and they replace it with bigger size and took all the space in our room.... toiletries, we have to get it ourselves....they gave us extra pillows but I can smell that they have been used before.

EASY ACCESS TO BART AND ARENA.

Sufficient for our needs
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

The place could use more maintenance. Things looked rundown. Needs some sleep cleaning. Located in a scary part of town.

Beds were comfortable. Staff was friendly.

2nd stay at this Hotel in just a couple weeks difference in...

2nd stay at this Hotel in just a couple weeks difference in how clean this rm was compare to the one we stay at previously. Experience was much better.

Shuttle to airport

Deferred maintenance (carpeting and interior) appear tired & worn Barking dogs Security fence around proprty made me feel less safe Bed was lumpy Musty smell in room hallways

Shuttle to airport Clean room Breakfast

Bomber the Raiders loss but oveall had a great weekend

I'm disabled and pre-requested a room near the elevator but was given a room practically near the end of the hallway The hotel allow dogs and a large dog was in the room next to ours and barked throughout the night making it hard to sleep Requested room to be cleaned on our way out at 12:30 pm went to San Francisco returned at 5:30 room was still uncleaned (Kathy at the front desk was very nice apologized and made sure someone came to clean it) I paid extra for breakfast but it appears any guest could walk in to eat whether they paid for breakfast or not The breakfast was not that tasty didn't care for the powdered eggs or microwave sausages only ate there once so it would be nice to be issued a refund The jacuzzi was not available needs to be refurbished

Our room came with a microwave and refrigerator Coffee in the lobby was tasty

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

We didn't have that high of expectations so it worked out great
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

There were many broken things throughout the hotel, including holes in our walls in our doors in our room. Leaky toilets, broken hot tub, pool not heated. No attention to detail when working on the Hotel

We wanted to go to the Colosseum so it was a Great spot for that. Breakfast was decent both children and adults were able to find something to eat.

Met my needs.
    • King Room - Disability Access

Tired, weary traveler greeted with a warm, friendly staff. They had a computer set up in the lobby and I was able to print out boarding passes for the next day. They were all about thinking of my needs as a guest.

Felt gross staying in the room, the showers were nasty and the smell was bothersome
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

It smelled in the hallways and the room smelled like musty and moldy. The door had to be pushed hard to open. The elevator was so slow it crawled and it smelled too. The food for the continental breakfast wasn’t being stocked fast enough to keep up with the customers, and all the juices were watered down. I wasn’t able to get all my food. It was never fully stocked

Fast

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Wonderful

The price

They called me to make sure I was coming tha woman at the desk was very thoughtful and made us feel so welcome and the bfst was wonderful such a variety in food

Pleasantly surprised

The breakfast room was a little tight.

Great shuttle service to the BART and the airport. The staff were really friendly and the property was very nice.

Nice place to stay!
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

It would have been nice if there was a possibility to freeze a bottle, there was no freezer in the refrigerator. But that was our only thing we didn't like.

Very comfortable beds, in a big room. Room was clean, with a nice bathroom. Also the refrigerator was a bonus. Airco was working fine. Staff was great. We were going to an A's game and they helped us out with directions and other tips. Nice breakfast!

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

The place was ok - we had an early morning flight so I'm...
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

The place was ok - we had an early morning flight so I'm glad we stayed so close to the airport. If I had it to do over again, would've probably paid a bit more to stay at the Radisson. Breakfast was like a zoo and only goes until 9am on Saturday, which seemed early to end. It was cramped and overrun in the eating area. My bedsheet was torn in several places, I find it hard to believe they wouldn't have noticed when putting the sheet on the bed. The area is a bit dodgy but there is a gate that closes at night and security that walks around the area.

We will definitely stay here again.

The back of the hotel--where we park--could use some upkeep. Looks a little dirty and dumpy.

We liked the room and the shuttle to the Oakland Coliseum. We stay there just for that. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The breakfast was nice.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Tired hotel, great staff and location.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

Rooms in dire need of renovation. Window lock/catch broken, toilet ran all night, air con v old/noisy, gap around room door showed light from corridor. Breakfast was carnage- too many people in too small space, food on floor, people standing to eat.

The beds were comfortable. The local shuttle. Staff.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

The location and value, hotels in Bay Area are very...
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

The room was very small although it was clean. The shower pull lever was old and you had to pull really hard to operate.

The location and value, hotels in Bay Area are very expensive and this hotel was affordable and it was close to the highway, BART, and Amtrak. There was a free shuttle to anywhere 2 mile radius from the hotel. Free shuttle to the Oakland Airport as well.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Location was good if you were going to the Oracle or the...

Room we were in needed repair as there must have been a leak that should have been fixed better in the bathroom and ceiling in the bedroom area. Carpet needed some spots cleaned.

Location was good if you were going to the Oracle or the A's Stadium. Shuttle available to the Bart Station - would plan on walking in groups if walking from the Oracle after your event.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

It was worth it.
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

This hotel(as well as a few others) are in an industrial area. However, it is pretty quiet and did not have seedy people roaming the area. I felt extremely safe there.

The shuttle trip to Oracle was the icing on the cake. Fast service too.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Over all very nice Hotel, not enough staff to help customers...
    • King Room - Disability Access

SAT.night our Trailer was broken into, the thieves had to of used Heavy duty Bolt cutters, we had it really locked up. They need better Security for the back end of Hotel where our Trailer was parked.

Over all very nice Hotel, not enough staff to help customers, a busy place!

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Was ok

After two in morning, next door people were still awake, they were talking loud😱 and early in the morning kids were loud too😤

Location: super close to the Oracle arena, went to ELO concert last night

Convenient

Eating area very crowded at breakfast time. They should have take out plates. very little seating on a friday morning.

Breakfast very reasonable; convenient location

Okay stay. Just a lot of money for a slightly dirty, cheap-ish hotel with a fair quality breakfast.
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

We didn't have sheets for the pull-out sofa even though it was clear there would be 3 of us in the room. The room smelled musty. There was about a half inch of dust on the baseboards behind the beds, nightstand. Gross. Only reason I found it was because I was looking for an outlet - but still, it's there!

Staff was great - despite being very busy, the front desk girl made sure to meet our needs.

No cable, no customer service.

Cable was down. I had a sports event I wanted to watch. They were uninterested in the issue. Had trouble with the WiFi code. Called the front desk 3 times, let it ring continuously, no answer.

Room was clean and looked modern.

this one is not the same as the other La Quinta Inn that I stay .Not happy at all

first night bathroom ,bathtub water does not go , they try to fix . they said they will give us another room next night . but that room is only one bed & sofabed . we book for 4 people . & very dirty i have pictures of all the problems . very unhappy . staff they didn't answer the phone. we have to go to the front desk & talk to them .

Average but below expectations.
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

This is a very basic hotel. We had to move rooms when the first one wasn’t made up to accommodate our two children, this was disappointing after a long haul flight and having two very tired kids. The whole hotel is in need of a remodel, whilst it is clean, lots of things are broken and rather dated.

The staff are very friendly and the shuttle service was great.

Breakfast available
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

Area congested, pool area not great hot tub broke. Got locked in bathroom maintenance had to pry open door. Told front desk at checkout and no concessions for my trouble.

Breakfast available

Better prices!
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

It was nothing really to dislike. But the prices could of been better or affordable. And the food could stay out a little longer.

It was ok the property was nice and clean. The area was ok. It was close to alot of restaurants.

Worst hotel I have ever stayed in

Everything. Broken hot tub, bathroom door locked on us and it took 2 hours for "maintenence" to fix it, prostitutes were working the back parking lot, strong smell of marijuana throughout the bottom floor, loud music outside our window from parked cars with people drinking in the parking lot, breakfast closed at 850 the first day(We weren't told the end time of breakfast until after it ended) it was supposed to be open until 900, food ran out at 806 the second day, lady at the front counter hung up on me twice and acted as if she couldn't be bothered we went down to the front desk and she was on her phone, internet would connect on our LG phone zeepad or iPad, party going on between two rooms until 3 in the morning with loud music and people walking back and forth slamming the doors, no towels at the pool, no conditioner in the rooms and had to ask 3 times for shampoo, house keeping came around at 8am to clean our room, and to end it all the food that I did get on Sunday put me in the hospital with food poisoning! And in case your wondering I did ask to have the fixable things fixed and only the bathroom door was taken care of.

Pool was perfect size for 10 young kids. Weather was nice. Close to a gas station.

Nice Place but breakfast are not large enough for hotel.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

Breakfast room not big enough for amount of people in the hotel. Especially when there are bus loads of people staying overnight. Breakfast was from 6-9. Every other place we stayed for 14 days was open until 930 or so.

Rooms were comfortable. Close to the Oakland Airport and the highways. Lots of places to eat within 5-8 miles of the hotel.

A place to stay.

When some one shower, the noise from water tuning was load. The facility is long in one side, the emergency EXIT was my concern. I stayed on the second floor for one night, I tried to use exit route to enter from the first floor inside to the 2nd, it was locked.

A place to stay.

The connection between both Booking.
    • King Room - Disability Access

The connection between both Booking.com and hotel is horrible i drove up from la and had pre-booked the hotel cuz i was guna stop and rest here before continuing my travels to Redding ca ! Hotel charged my card for room i arrived to hotel thinking that i would arrive and relax from the drive ! They didnt not received the payment that was clearly charged to my account! I showed proof to both hotel and booking.com and was giving the option of waiting 3 days for a solution i had to sleep in my car for the night. I came w money for travel required none more ! They said i can get the room if i paid for it once again and still give the same amount added for deposit ! Or pay the room and 200 all in cash for room that was already paid for I talked to both Booking.com and hotel and no one gave me no option but to re pay ! None of this was my fault but at the end no lost of the 140 paid for room money would have came in handy for at least another hotel in area

It was OK. Would have preferred to have things in working order. Stay was fair.

1st night the bathroom sink was clogged. 2nd night upon our return the hair blow drier did not work. The complimentary breakfast had limited options. The sausage and eggs looked terrible.

Bed was comfortable. It was quiet. The staff was pleasant and helpful.

It was ok for the amount of money but I probably would not stay there again.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

The building is somewhat run down, there was a strange man in front at one time and he was fondling himself. It scared us. The lobby needs to be remodeled, we could hear the people next door really loud.

The beds were fine, the eggs were too.

Pleasant
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

There really was not anything that I did not like.

I liked the fact that due to inclement weather conditions, which resulted in my flight being delayed, I was unable to get to my room as planned. But, upon contacting staff and notifying them of my situation, they worked with me! I totally was not expecting that, but I am truly appreciative and grateful!!! #NowThatIsSomeCustomerServiceForYou...In addition, something happened to our toilet, causing it to not function properly, but again the staff attended to the reported matter right away because when we returned to our room, the problem had been corrected.

Staff was very friendly but the room was priced high for what it was.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

Really thin walls, broken drawer on furniture, trash under bed from previous guests, slug on bathroom floor..

Bed linens were clean, AC worked great. Pets are free to stay.

Comfortable bed, nice shower, secure parking, 24 hour coffee...

Worn, nasty carpet, awful smell--probably from pet stains. Previously stayed in a room that was very nice, but this room was not. Hot tub not working, not so great neighborhood--was almost hit by vehicle while walking across intersection.

Comfortable bed, nice shower, secure parking, 24 hour coffee in lobby.

all in all, a good stay. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there but try to get a room without neighbors
    • King Room - Disability Access

Doors between connecting rooms were horribly thin. Noise level was high. I changed rooms once but it wasn't any better. Noise from room air conditioner helped a bit.

Almost everything was fine. Room was clean and pleasant, staff was friendly and professional, breakfast had lots of choices.

Shuttle from airport to Inn
    • King Room - Disability Access

1) We booked a king room for 3 persons. There was one bed in it & when I complained there was only one bed, their response was: You can sleep on the ground. 2) Staff was very poor. Responses were ignorant and unkind. Unwilling to help. I had to sleep on the ground! 3) The room was dirty and old. I booked non-smoking room and the room smelled amazingly to smoke and ashes. As well as the alarm in the room was set on 6AM!! NOT BY US. 4) Breakfast was poor, closes at 9 and most things were empty when we arrived 8:30. I do not recommend this Inn, and found this the most rude staff and disgusting stay in all my life.

Shuttle from airport to Inn

Front desk staff facilitated our complicated transfers

No really nice places to eat nearby. All fast food.

The staff were very pleasant and most helpful. Best thing was the shuttle service from the BART station and to Oakland.

Our room was clean and comfortable, the staff was helpful, and the location is excellent.

The breakfast room was crowded and busy but I think its was an indication that this is a popular place.

Comfortable room and helpful staff. The location is great if you are here for a game or concert. Its an easy and safe walk across the intersection, and across multiple parking lots to the Oracle Arena.

Very convenient to airport and restaurants.

Breakfast room was very crowded, loud and chaotic. Guess we picked the busiest time to eat. Streets outside hotel were full of trash. City of Oakland needs to do a better job of picking the trash to make area more welcoming.

Very convenient to the airport and staff was friendly. Room very clean and comfortable.

Thanks for broken hot tub
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

A lady cut in front of us in line as we were checking in and manager said nothing. Hot tub is never working. Fix or replace it. Breakfast should be served til at least 930. We are smokers but it seems it's ok to smoke pot in the rooms. We went outside to smoke every single time but nothing done about pot smell on second floor of an enterior hallway. That means it's ok. Hope they get charged the $250 fine as you state in the room.

Very comfortable beds, spacious rooms.

We thought your facility was very comfortable and clean and would recommend this hotel.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

We wee disappointed that no newspaper was available, that our bathroom had little or none as far as an exhaust in the ceiling vent and why was the gal behind the counter complaining 'Is this an airport?" when we were trying to check out?

I loved the waffle maker for breakfast.

Holiday trip.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

Treadmill in the gym kept shutting off and the tread slips. NOT a good neighborhood, but the property was safe.

Friendly staff. Well kept grounds. Room was clean but old.

Bed was comfortable and room was clean

There was mold on the ceiling of the hallway on the way to the room. There was a sensor style light in the room That kept going off ALL night long which made it a horrible nights sleep.

Bed was comfortable and room was clean

Loud by good location
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

Our room was by the lobby so it was very loud. People were yelling in the hallway in the middle of the night and no one ushered them down the hall.

Location to the Oracle was perfect.

Room fine, breakfast common area too crowded, hallway carpets worn.

Hallway carpets worn and not clean looking. Breakfast area crowded and too small for the number of guests trying to get breakfast.

Airport shuttle ran after midnight

We would not stay there again!!

The people at the desk at check in were not friendly. The hotel is worn and tired and the hall had litter and a carpet that looked as though it hadn’t been vacuumed! We had to bring everything in from the car because we were told that even though the property is fenced and there is security that they couldn’t guarantee our car would be safe!

The woman at the desk at checkout was very pleasant.

We loved that the shuttle for the hotel helped us get around!
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

Our new room was right over the front door, level2 and the door opened and closed all night. Terrible. Room 213. The hostess gave us some money off for the problem.

Our sofa bed & air conditioning were broken and we had to change rooms

It was only okay
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

Room smelled of bleach really bad, the toilet ran, the sink stopper was broken and stuck in place, the hair dryer was broken, the closet door was broken, the room was very dark even when all the lights were lite, very little room around the desk to move around.

Breakfast and counter representative was friendly

Overall I loved my rooms they was clean safe in relaxing love it

The parking was not the best

I love that my room felt like home in I could stay there the whole day if needed. I was so relaxed love it I definitely will get a room here again

I am embarrassed for LaQuinta. I stay in this chain often. Terrible experience. The franchise needs
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

The facility is garbage. Not well maintained at all. I could have stayed at a truck stop motel and had a better facility. Peel and stick laminate coming up on the room entry and bathroom. Faucet all but falling apart in shower. Shower head barely sprays. Just garbage.

Nothing. Armed security guards that looked like rogue gang bangers roaming the halls and property. And still people in the back lot standing around getting drunk and high.

We had a short stay due to roaches.
    • King Room - Disability Access

Room seemed old, had an old cigarette smell to it. The door to the restroom wouldn't shut unless pushed really hard. Roaches crawling on restroom mirror and on pillows while trying to relax on bed.

The pillows were comfortable and the different settings on the shower head.

The only thing that we did not like about this hotel was...
    • King Room - Disability Access

The only thing that we did not like about this hotel was that our room had a connecting door with the room next to ours so we could hear everything from the room next ours.

All in all, my stay was just right.

I was not comfortable walking to get dinner. It would have been nice to have an on-site restaurant.

The convience of a shuttle to the airport. The staff was very helpful and friendly. My room was perfect.

The room was very clean, nice shower, had a fridge and...

The room was very clean, nice shower, had a fridge and microwave! Location looks sketchy but trust me it’s a great place to stay! Great breakfast! Sausage, waffles, muffins, eggs, bagels, toast, cereal, etc!!!!

Except for checkin everything else was satisfactory
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

Had reserved two rooms (Doubles) and when checking in was told that my reservation was for only one room although my Booking.com confirmation receipt which I presented stated that I had booked two rooms for the night. Was told that didn't really mean anything since I had not booked directly through La Qunita. Since the hotel was booked full for the night another room was not available. After a lengthy discussion was finally placed into a King Room for the night. Had separate reservation for the next night which was no problem.

Provided shuttle transportation to Oakland Coliseum

They got the job done for what we need to stay. What I stay at that location again no.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

The rooms were too small and it wasn't clean. Does Sheetz have cigarette burns on them, the room smell like cigarettes. And our Neighbor Next Door were making too much noise at night and was fighting all night long so we didn't get any sleep the last night we were there.

Whenever we travel we always stay at La Quinta Inn. The breakfasts were good, the location of the breakfast area was too small too many people too crowded. The selection of the food wasn't that great either.

Look forward to go back in April 2019
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

Vicinity wasn't great, but that's out of their control

Breakfast buffet was out of the ball park. Great staff and awesome room, Cant wait to do it again next year

I might stay here again if I can see my room first.

The rooms bathroom fan did not work, the king sized bed was in need of replacement, carpet is out dated and ragged.

Breakfast was excellent, shuttle service and drivers were great and convenient.

The breakfast was very good.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

We came back late to the hotel from daily excursions and more food that we could have prepared in our room would have been helpful. Only had cup of noodles, chips and juice. Some more snacks for purchase would have been very helpful.

The breakfast was very good. It was very busy so a few more tables and chairs would have been nice.

Overall it was a good experience!
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

For the size of the room I feel like it should've been cheaper. Plus the breakfast isn't delivered which was an inconvenience.

The bed was huge and comfy. The shower was very clean!

Clean & comfortable bed.
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

Room much smaller than LQ hotel in freemont. Door not sealed properly so at night we can hear noise from people walking in hallway/neighbour door closing. Breakfast finish at 9am & not enough seats due to small dining area in lobby

Clean & comfortable bed.

Best you can get for your money!
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

Free breakfast was awesome! Not just stale muffins and juice - but a full on cooked breakfast with lots of variety. It was also the only hotel we could find in the area that had a pool and Jacuzzi (a requirement for my daughter). For the price, you can't beat this hotel.