2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Tennessee hotel reviews
  4. Memphis hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Wolfchase

Reviews of La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Wolfchase This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

2839 New Brunswick Road, Memphis, TN 38133, United States of America

#25 of 136 hotels in Memphis

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

I like the remodel bathroom and free breakfast.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I didn't like the excessive guest stay with dogs. The noise level with the construction wasn't as bad as hearing running constantly in the halls and dog barking! Bed could have been more comfortable including bed linens.

I like the remodel bathroom and free breakfast.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Great location, nice rooms, and a great staff.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We stayed on the 2nd floor in room 212 right behind the elevator, and when someone used the elevator we could hear a popping nose, the 1st 2 times we heard it we thought someone was shooting outside the hotel. We were about to pack up and leave. When we heard it again for the 3rd time I was packing my bag, and standing by the wall, that when I realized it was coming from the elevator it self. Thank goodness. The breakfast wasn't that good.

Loved the location, room was a good size and clean.

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

Very clean hotel with a great location!!

Had trouble with the TV and called down to the front desk (what the message on the tv instructed us to do) to see about resolving the problem. Was told that they couldn't help us, must be the weather (it was 95 and sunny). My husband disassembled the cords in back and put them back on and it did the trick. Called back down to let them know what he had done and she gave us a very sarcastic "Thank you Mr. Jones". Also, the pool and hot tub hours state they close at 9pm which seems a little early. But us and a couple more guests stayed until about 10pm without any problems.

Very impressed with how clean the hotel and rooms were. It was in a great location with lots of shopping and food. Also a very easy 20 min drive to Graceland.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

Free for pets, friendly and clean.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

An in room cooking area would've been nice. Longer stays will rack up some serious expenses.

Eggs were okay. Minor issue. Great location, friendly staff, local to everything I needed.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Won't stay again
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The staff was rude at check in, she was quick to tell me rules regarding having a pet. The room smelled like urine. She said the have rooms designed specifically for guest with pets. My issue is just because we have a dog doesn't mean we deserve to stay in a pissy room. My stay was uncomfortable due to the stay, luckily it was just one night. I didn't feel like asking for another room because I didn't like the front desk clerk attitude. So I won't stay here again.

The location was in a quiet area. No pet fee.

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

Worth a return visit

Had no issues at all.

Check in staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Room was very clean and comfortable. Walking distance to several great restaurants. Was an excellent stay!!

• Reviewed: July 26, 2018

adequate hotel, breakfast ok.

closer to sight seeing.

adequate hotel, breakfast ok. About 30 minutes from sight seeing at Graceland and Beale street. a lot of animals in the hotel, I hope I didn't stay in a room where people had brought their animals.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

The staff members were all polite & helpful.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The staff members were all polite & helpful. Rooms were clean & had all the amenities we needed.The location was great for us. Just off I-40 & near restaurants.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Would stay again!!!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The thermostat didn’t cool as much as I’d like, but wasn’t a dealbreaker.

It was very clean, great location (3 restaurants within walking distance and mall nearby), good breakfast, comfortable bed, and overall, good stay!

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Great property, great price! Would stay again.

Can't think of anything we didn't like.

Check in was simple. The hotel is one of the newer LaQuinta's and it was great. Our room was clean. Bed was perfect and bathroom was great as well. We didn't eat anything but they did have a small breakfast downstairs. We arrived around 200am as we were traveling through. Location is right off the interstate. Highly recommend this property. Staff was very friendly as well.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

I had a great stay. The children loved the hotel.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Jacuzzi was out of order and another meat option the breakfast bar would have been nice

Great location. Very clean and quiet for it to be a pet friendly hotel.

• Reviewed: February 14, 2018

Overall the stay was Great!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Wanted to use the hot tub and pool but there was a family that had LOTS Of children that stayed in the pool from the time we checked in until the pool closed was disappointing. Also some of the pillows were hard!

Everything was good

• Reviewed: February 11, 2018

I enjoyed my stay for a little romantic getaway. It was nice.

Breakfast could have been better.

I like the way my room was set up. A couch , microwave, and compact refrigerator was included. Also, the water in the shower stayed hot.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

The room was ok
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I don’t like the fact that they placed my family in a room next to people who had crying/screaming babies and people yelling most of the night. The children were running, jumping, and bumping into every wall possible. Then on top of that there was a dog across the hall that was barking like crazy. Oh and the refrigerator didn’t work.

The location was ok

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

Convenient, comfortable, welcoming.

No deficits!

Check in and check out easy as pie. Friendly staff. Very clean hotel. One might think a hotel which accepts pets would be dirty, but it is extremely clean and tidy!

• Reviewed: October 16, 2017

Hotel had a very good rating on the internet but we are going back to the Hampton Inn down the stree
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Beds not very comfortable. Bathroom tub and shower fixtures cheap and fit poorly onto wall. Not impressed with quality and appearance of bathroom.

Quiet air conditioning with wall thermostat.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2017

My stay was overall great and amenities and housekeeping were nice....
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The breakfast is the worst I've had in any hotel .....

The room, accessibility to Mall and Restaurants and the highway to access areas nearby. The quality of our stay and fridge/microwave in room.

• Reviewed: August 15, 2017

Clean; Right Off I-40; Good Restaurants Close-By; Pet-Friendly

I liked everything.

Squeaky clean; smoke-free; quiet; decent free continental breakfast; lots of restaurants nearby: Texas Roadhouse (excellent); Hooters and Burger King within walking distance; pet-friendly. The only possible drawback is that the location is about 20 miles outside of downtown Memphis, so if you are here to sightsee, you might want to get something closer to downtown. If you are just passing through - especially if you have pets - this is a great place to stop for the night.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2017

Sucked!!!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Mike called me 6 times twice before I even arrived to ask me when am I getting there. Then he called complaining about my dogs barking and made me leave Elvis Mansion early because of it and to boot then took the dogs out with me and Mike called agin and insisted my dogs were barking threatening me that he will charge me for the room next door when I told him I had my dogs he said hell check and call me back he didnt he ruined my entire time in MEMPHIS! I am going cross country and never had a hotel manage and tell me when to come back and go etc. VERY DISAPPOINTED

Facilities, bathroom
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No management watching pool area- very loud violet kids fighting for a while. I finally had to go to lounge to find parents to get control of their children. The hotel never noticed.

Facilities, bathroom

• Reviewed: July 17, 2017

I would recommend this hotel

the only thing I didn't like was it smelled like animals. heard a dog barking early in the morning, but that's about it. oh yeah and the smoking. they need a designated smoking area. didn't like coming or going and smelling cigarettes.

room was nice. didn't expect it to be that nice from the reviews. great area. everything we needed was near and it was easy to locate.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2017

Clean rooms and good location!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The breakfast was not good at all! The beds were hard as rocks!

Location, cleanliness, and staff were all good. Seemed to have plenty of parking space.

• Reviewed: May 18, 2017

Overall, great stay! I'll be back!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The breakfast could be better, the one thing that was gd was the waffles. More Of a selection would be great, add more items on the menu

It was my first time staying with this hotel chain And I really enjoyed my stay. The hotel was clean, parking was great! The pool area my children definitely enjoyed. The staff was accommodating and nice. The location was not far from all the attractions in Memphis, so great location. I would definitely book here again!

• Reviewed: April 17, 2017

a pleasant stay
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

30 minutes far from downtown.

very clean room, fair breakfast, nice pool for kids to enjoy the end of the afternoon, and good restaurants in the neighborhood.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2017

Clean room and good location.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Monitor the pool better. I know you can't supply lif guards. Just make sure their supervised.

Breakfast was good. Pool needs to be watched. My wife and I were sitting in the hot tub when about 10 plus unsupervised young children got in the pool. They splashed us repetled. One of them would have drown if my wife and I had not saves him. It was very scary. My wife was so shook up we had to leave the pool. We reported it to the front desk and the lady went to the pool and did something , I don't know what. My wife and I did not go back to the pool for the rest of or stay.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2017

centrally located and good value
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I read something about receiving $10 from booking.com after I completed the trip but this communication seems to indicate later.

The property was very clean all over. It was quite. The staff was friendly. The bed was so comfortable. Convenient location.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2017

Wolf chase La Quinta is a great, honey place to stay.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

All was good or better than good. A little far out of the heart of town, But a much better price and quality. Memphis is a very friendly town! Stayed at a major hotel in downtown the first night and while everyone was super nice, the place was beat, things didn't work great,

Very nice staff. Super easy in and out. Nice room. Easy access to highway. Safe neighborhood.

• Reviewed: March 23, 2017

Beware of pet policy, contact hotel directly
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We booked online via booking.com and expected to pay a pet deposit according to the published pets welcome (charges may apply) verbiage on the site. Unfortunately, after arriving from overseas, our family of 4 with 2 dogs were declined our 10 night transfer stay because our dog was over 20 lbs. this caused a major problem for us as our car was packed and we didn't know where to turn for a suitable family location.

The staff was kind even in telling us they could not accommodate us. The property was clean and in a great location nearby the mall, interstate, and restaurants.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2017

I liked that it was a pet friendly hotel and that there was...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

That even though pet friendly you could t leave your pet while there. We were there for a tour and had to pay to board him bc he couldn't say there when we weren't there. Also my daughter asked house keeping for another towel they told her they didn't have any. She went to front desk they also told her they didn't have any but house keeping did. Also all drink machines were empty.

I liked that it was a pet friendly hotel and that there was an indoor pool

• Reviewed: March 3, 2017

We booked in abdvance and the day before our booking they...

We booked in abdvance and the day before our booking they call to get a different credit card because it didn't go thru. I told them that We was gonna pay when we got there because my cousin was going with another friend of ours and I couldn't go and they said that if we didn't pay that day they couldn't hold our room so I told him I would have my cousin call right back and book it. She called him back within 15 mns and they had already given our room away and charged her over $80 more I am not satisfied or impressed at all

• Reviewed: March 2, 2017

Nice place, convenient to everything!

The breakfast definitely could have been better. It was the same food every day. It would have been nice if they changed it up a bit, especially for those people who are there on an extended stay. Maybe instead of the same omelets and bacon every day it would have been nice to see scrambled eggs and sausage links as a rotation. They might invest in one of those pancake machines, too. Also, sometimes the bananas were so green there was no way to eat them. And a milk machine and a second juice choice might be really nice!

The staff were so friendly and helpful. I had asked for a quiet room upon check in and this didn't go very well. The first room they put us in was on the back side of the elevators so we had to listen to elevators go up and down all night. I called in the a.m. and asked to be moved, which they were happy to do. The next night we were, apparently, roomed next to members of the WWE because they were banging, slamming and crashing things all night long so we got no sleep. Again, I called in the a.m. and they were so gracious and understood the problem. The young woman at the front desk contacted a manager who upgraded us to a suite at no charge. They were so kind as to even move our bags, etc., for us when we couldn't be there to do so when the new room was ready. All of the rooms were lovely and all of the staff we dealt with during our week long stay were wonderful!

• Reviewed: January 30, 2017

Had a very important meeting on the 1/24.

See above.

Had a very important meeting on the 1/24. Needed to create a document. Equipment in business center did not work. Printer would not print. Outdated software and one computer had no software. Very disappointed!

• Reviewed: January 18, 2017

I am a clean freak and tough to please when it comes to...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I am a clean freak and tough to please when it comes to hotel rooms but I must say our room was very clean. The 3 of us had plenty of room and the beds were comfortable. The staff was extremely pleasant and very knowledgeable in regards to their job and the surrounding area. I would recommend to anyone. We will stay again if we find ourselves back in Memphis.

• Reviewed: January 5, 2017

Room was spacious;
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

When we checked in the receptionist seemed more interested in eating the pizza that they just had delivered then informing us of the hotel information. She couldn't even pull a smile either.

Room was spacious; there was a gentleman behind the desk that was very friendly and helpful. Free breakfast was great.

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

Room was very clean

Bed was not comfortable

Room was very clean

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

Clean!

The ironing boards need padding. I had to use a towel to keep the imprint off my clothes from the frame.

Clean!

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

Lobby was clean and organized.

Decor was a little dated in comparison to hotels in the area.

Lobby was clean and organized. The receptionist was very friendly.

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

Clean and comfortable.

Everithing was good.

Clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: October 12, 2018

Loved the decor and friendly staff.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room was a little more dusty than I’d expect but nothing to worry about much.

Loved the decor and friendly staff.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

From the moment we checked in until we left we had a great experience.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Great value, great room, great staff! Would highly recommend it and especially those with pets!

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

Relaxing after a long drive.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Parking! But guy showed us a spot to park by looking at a screen

The guy that night took care of us. We got into the hot tub because we are handicap

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

Clean & comfortable.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The one staff used as an attack dog for a rule not of the hotel!

Clean & comfortable.

• Reviewed: August 10, 2018

All in all I say an 8. Was disappointed with breakfast.

The breakfast could have been a bit fresher when I went to eat 30 min before they stopped.

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

The staff was very friendly and helpful.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable and relaxing. The location was perfect!!! I will definitely book this hotel again!!

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

M town
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I had a great experience

The comfort and cleanliness

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

It was a pleasant stay

It was a pleasant stay

• Reviewed: May 18, 2018

Comfortable stay in great location.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Quiet room. Hotel staff excellent. Location great.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Excellent location for our stay and purpose of our trip...SHOPPING!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Beds are too firm for my personal taste.

Full breakfast!

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

Nice place to rest with pets after a long drive.

It was lovely. Breakfast was nice. I could walk to nice restaurants nearby.

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

We really enjoyed our stay. The bed was super comfortable, the room was very clean, breakfast was gr

It was very pleasant. Very clean.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Awesome!!

It was great stayawe

Every one was polite and attentive. Loved it

• Reviewed: April 13, 2018

Clean, comfortable and enjoyable.
    • Executive Double Room with Two Queen Beds

Staff didn't go out of their way for us.

Breakfast was great. The room was more than we expected.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

Great location, Safe, Clean.

Kind of loud, but we were right next to the dining room.

Good location, well lit, clean.

• Reviewed: March 29, 2018

It was a great hotel with a lot of restaurants close by
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

The price was a little high to be so far away from downtown

The size of the room and it’s layou

• Reviewed: March 23, 2018

OK..................

FREEZING COLD WHEN WE ENTERED ROOM BATHROOM FAN WAS TO NOISEY HOT TUB OUT OF ORDER GOOD BREAKFAST

• Reviewed: March 21, 2018

Great stay...recommended
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Clean, well lit, helpful & friendly staff..

Hot tub didn’t work

Hot tub didn’t work

the refrigerator was broken

• Reviewed: February 22, 2018

They did a great job to make the stay perfect
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The staff was very accomodating

• Reviewed: February 12, 2018

Nice place for the money

Very small sofa bed

Nice and clean

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

very friendly staff, clean rooms

very friendly staff, clean rooms

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

Stay was good. Plenty of good restaurants very close
    • Executive Double Room with Two Queen Beds

Light over sink went out and didn’t have parts to fix it

Free breakfast was a nice perk

• Reviewed: August 27, 2017

LAQUINTA IS MY FAVORITE HOTEL
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

There Was Nothing I Didn't Like,Our next Stay Will Be longer,So Maby Restaurants And Such A Great Location

Everything Was Great,We Loved Our Stay.

• Reviewed: August 26, 2017

pillows were awful!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

pillows were awful!!! stiff and hard!

• Reviewed: August 25, 2017

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

People at the front desk are very kind and helpful. Room was clean and beds comfortable. Breakfast was great with a lot of different choices.

• Reviewed: August 22, 2017

enjoyed
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The whole experience was excellent, I would recommend anyone to stay here nice clean a good value, staff very helpful

• Reviewed: August 19, 2017

Extremely pleased with the service, location, cleanliness,...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Extremely pleased with the service, location, cleanliness, and classiness of this hotel. Thank you!

• Reviewed: August 17, 2017

Great stay! Loved the hotel!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I loved the cleanliness and updated furniture in the rooms. I also thought the pillows were good.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2017

Breakfast was so, so.

Breakfast was so, so.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2017

Didn't take advantage of this benefit.

No problems

Didn't take advantage of this benefit.

Great hotel

The breakfast was disgusting

The bed was great

• Reviewed: July 31, 2017

Family Reunion

Animal smell in room and hallways

Enjoyed our stay, friendly staff, breakfast a plus

• Reviewed: July 28, 2017

Great place, good breakfast amd nice room.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Great place, good breakfast amd nice room.