Reviews of La Quinta Inn and Suites Bonita Springs Naples North 3 stars

28600 Trails Edge Boulevard , Bonita Springs, FL 34134, USA

#3 of 11 hotels in Bonita Springs

Excellent value for your money

We would definitely recommend this hotel. The location was centrally located in a convenient area. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. The room, bathroom, lobby, pool, breakfast area and common bathrooms were extremely clean. Would return in a heartbeat.

all the folks at the check in counter were wonderful,...
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

I would have put zero rating on the staffs but i would not want the attitude of one bad employee to reflect poorly on the entire facility. The lady at the kitchen yesterday was horrible, not trained

all the folks at the check in counter were wonderful, property is nice and comfortable, Restaurant very close by with good food.

Great hotel and staff... will come back again !

This is 2nd time staying at this hotel. Is so clean that looks like it was opened a week ago. Ms. Maria at the breakfast room works very hard to ensure you got everything you need. All staff members are very professional and nice. Our family enjoy staying at this hotel.. I traveled extensively due to work and this hotel is great... highly recommended !

Wonderful stay

Convenient location, easy to find, and great customer service. We checked in very late and the room was exactly as we expected. Would definitely stay again.

This is one place you get a bang for your buck.

I have no complaints.

The staff, food, and overall experience was excellent. I would absolutely stay here again, and would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Good except for the fact I double paid because people couldn’t take care of the issue.

The pushy managers that didn’t take care of my double booking. Despite the multiple calls to confirm I was arriving and my repeated attempts to ask to cancel through both the booking company and direct with the hotel.

Friendly front door staff....

I loved it! Want to go again.

Our stay was too short. Should have a bbq in the pool area.

I was very impressed by the overall cleanliness of the room, especially the shower and bath tub! Amazing! Even considering that it was a pet friendly hotel.

We liked dinner at mexican restaurant Iguana Mia, which si very close, cosy and reasonable price.

Clean modern room with comfortable beds, very nice pool with clear water. Breakfast buffet was also good. Close to Bonita Beach, shops and restaurants. Staff very helpfull, let us check out late free of charge since we had late afternoon flight. To beach take own umbrella there were none for rent and was very hot.

Great place, very comfortable, good breakfast

Couldn’t think of anything

Just a quick pit stop on our way to Miami, booked online back in the U.K. due to good reviews. I was very cheap £86 for 2 adults and 2 children under 10 inc breakfast so we didn’t really expect anything brilliant, we were so impressed though, lovely large room, very clean, modern facilities. Well equipped and comfortable. Breakfast was great, help yourself American buffet with a great choice. Nice public areas, friendly staff. We didn’t have a chance to use the pool but it looked lovely! We would definitely recommend and would stay again.

👍New to LaQuinta, now a fan👍

The absolutely most beautiful & clean swimming pool I have ever used& I have been many many places. Also, I had an issue with my car & Jose took 10 minutes out of his busy day, to show me two auto shops. The staff is so friendly & helpful.

We would probably not stay here again

Breakfast was the same every day, a bit monotonous. The rooms were tidy, but when it was made up, tissues weren’t replaced until I took them out of the box. It was not vacuumed daily, or bathroom mopped daily. It’s a beach town and this should have been done.

Hotel was very comfortable. Workers were great and friendly.

Great people, great place, great stay.

The only thing - the breakfast was not particularly tasty and it was served in plastic cups, on plastic plates which made it seem even more tasteless actually. Plus the area was very crowded so we've decided to give up on breakfasts.

James at the reception was very helpful and solved the issue in no time. Couldn't hope for a better service! The place is very nice, the view of the lake makes it for a peaceful and relaxing stay, the hotel is well taken care of and it shows.

Overall, it was a great place.

The refrigerator made a buzzing sound like an alarm and the room had an unpleasant odor. The desk attendant did come to the room when we informed them an alarm was going off. We then realized it was coming from the refrigerator. She informed us that they all did that. It wasn’t the typical hum, but an annoying buzzing sound. Luckily, it did it intermittently we found, but when buzzing was unpleasant. It wasn’t until I said I was going to contact management that she seemed concerned.

The location and breakfast area were great.

Our stay was very comfortable and fun!

The La Quinta Inn and Suites at Bonita Springs was very comfortable, spacious and clean! Check-in was quick and the entire staff was friendly and fun. The location was great. Breakfast was excellent!

It wasn't long enough! : )

I was looking forward to getting in a whirlpool/hot tub, but there was none. And the breakfast could use a little more variety with consideration for gluten free diets.

The rooms were nice and clean and the staff were really nice.

Very satisfied overall.
    • King Suite

Room keys were poor - took way to long to unlock the door. Painfully slow elevator. WiFi was "open" - not secured with a password.

Comfortable, clean, channel selection on TV was better than most. Other than the bland coffee, the breakfast exceeded expectations.

I would stay there again

You could smell smoke in the first room — we called the front desk and within 5 minutes they moved us to a different room —

The room had plenty of room — I liked having a fridge in the room — the bed was very comfortable

I'll stay again, I loved it

The free breakfast was just waffles, bread, donuts, old fruit, watered down juice. No meat, no eggs. Could be so much better.

Very clean spotless rooms, nice staff, dog friendly... Everything was perfect. We had a room facing the back of the property overlooking the lake and trail and it was nice to wake up to that. The rooms were so comfty, hotel is quiet also. Bathrooms are nice and neat, the housekeeping staff does amazing.

Nice facility for families with small children; bring your own pillow!

The pillows were the worst pieces of lumps ever! Plus the facility seemed to cater to MANY small kids and teens; single couples might not like the noise.

The bed itself was comfortable and the HVAC worked silently. The door locks were good.

Love the place. Great experience.

Everything was very nice, the lobby a bit small without much of a sitting area but it made up by having a nice breakfast area and the outside sitting area by the pool was great.

The location. The very friendly staff and great breakfast.

Pet Friendly and Very Clean/Pretty

The A/C did not cool down enough at night and the room doors slam so loudly everytime someone opened/closed a door down the hall you could clearly hear it and it disturbed not only us but our pet.

I liked how pet-friendly the hotel is. The room was pretty and nice and clean.

Best place to stay!

Room was dusty. But everything was fantastic.

Pets allowed. Wish I would of known b/c I would of brought my fur baby. But I really enjoyed myself w/o him though.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Overall good

Pool area was very crowded, children weren't being watched by adults and the few adults that were with this group were drinking bottles of beer in the pool it's self.

Everything was, clean, nice staff, good breakfast

Excellent...I had a fantastic birthday weekend!!!

Maybe bigger pool, but really it's nesary.

From the moment we got there everything was to our expectations...there were always a parking spot for us and coffee of different flavors.

Enjoyed 1 night but charged twice
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

Shower had no edge on floor- bottom of shower was same level as floor and with only a curtain separating the water, made water go everywhere. Also I was charged by both Booking.com and by the hotel so I had to call 2 different numbers, and then was told I would get a refund in 5 days, we will see, as 5 days from time I called will be April 28.

Very clean, frig and microwave in room. Staff was very personable.

Very clean and quiet

Just there for a one night stop over. Nice and clean and quiet. Breakfast was good. Staff was friendly and very helpful. La Quinta is now becoming my first choice. So far I've found their properties are always clean, updated and have not disappointed.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

La Quinta Inn North Naples Poor WI-FI

The WI-FI is terrible in this place and for this reason I will not stay in this La Quinta Inn again. This is my second time staying here in the past 60 days and both times their WI-FI was practically non-existent in the prime afternoon and evening times.

Very nice and clean.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Great place to stay.

The pool was just the right temperature, not cold not hot. Facilities was very clean and up to date. The free breakfast was a added bonus. Would stay here again!

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Staff was great!

Everything was great, but $925 for a pretty basic hotel room for 4 nights is way over priced.

Staff was great!! Everyone from the front desk clerks, to housekeeping!! Everybody was extremely nice and helpful!!!

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

I would stay here again but try to avoid high-season and higher rates.

Continental breakfast was very plentiful with lots of choices - and good, strong coffee with sweet cream. Guest laundry was most convenient, fitness center was well equipped.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Beware of Barking dogs

We had a dog barking on our floor for a long time and the front desk didnt give us a credit at all. I don't beleive that we would stay here again because of this. The desk acted like it wasnt a big deal. :(

Breakfast was ok but i didnt like the liquid coffee.

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Big mistake
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

The entire stay there was some kind of selling seminar going on. Tying up the elevator and sucking up all the Wi-Fi. There was only one elevator. I would have never booked this hotel knowing this; Breakfast was a joke, toast cereal coffee and lots of Styrofoam.

Friendly staff

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

Want a service oriented stay in Bonita Springs, FL - @ LaQuinta

See above - the midnight couch texter who was there to relax, not assist the guests! 👎🏻

Maria was excellent and got you whatever u needed - even as she cleaned up. Heather, Mike, Randy and Linda were extremely pleasant and went out of their way to assist us w doggie bags, newspapers, or whatever we needed! The midnight Haitian lady could take example from the day shift. She acted like she was going out of her way to help us. She wouldn't rather sit on the couch and play w her cell. She did not exhibit good customer care! But all the housekeepers and desk staff were great as well as Maria!!!

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

Super hotel great for exploring this part of Florida.

The sound of gushing down the pipes when the people above used the facilities.

Lovely hotel. Small but lovely pool overlooking the waterway. Great diner across the car park. Great location.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2016

I'll sign up again for this hotel if I'm visiting Bonita Springs, Florida

Breakfast was nothing special, only eggs were hard boiled eggs, but we didn't choose this hotel for it's breakfast.

Location, location, location...for those spending some time in Bonita Springs.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

the whites stay in florida

i miss scrambled eggs and bacon or sausage for breakfast. maybe put that in your plans for the future, but i am not complaing.

all employees were courteous and friendly. will comeback to stay. i have never stayed at a place where the employees were great. they took care of all our needs.

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

Great hotel in Bonita Springs

Hotel is dog friendly and we heard dogs barking most days , having said that it did not disturb our sleep

extremely friendly staff , very clean & comfortable rooms and a great location. The breakfast was great and the serving lady was so nice and friendly and helpful to everybody. The pool area was nice and clean , plenty of comfortable loungers , towels and a nice temperature of the water. Hotel is near to lots of lovely state parks / beaches , there are also many nice shops and restaurants in the area.

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

Refrigerator was a little larger than most compact ones in...

Elevator is very slow

Refrigerator was a little larger than most compact ones in hotel rooms. Easily fit everything including tall (1 ltr.) soda bottles

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

Great Location, great staff

Number of dogs

Professionalism and helpfulness of the front desk personnel.. Good breakfast and very clean breakfast area, plus very comfortable bedroom.

Rooms were clean and great value

They had the same items for breakfast (5 mornings )

Rooms were clean and great value

All

bathroom sink too high and set back.

bathroom sink too high and set back. Roach in the room

Everyone was very pleasant

To many dogs allowed to roam.

Everyone was very pleasant

Quiet rooms

Elevator access was slow.

Quiet rooms

Great property
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Vary the breakfast....sausage was so so

Room size excellent

Great hotel

Needs more umbrellas around the pool and so many dogs

Great breakfast and room

If you have asthma and allergies to pets don't stay here. And they need new matresses.

Mattress was very uncomfortable, and dogs were allowed. I have asthma and allergies to dogs.

great hotel for the price

Very clean hotel .... beautiful pool area .... friendly staff

Will be back

The staff is great. Very clean

Very good

Breakfast not the quality of other locations we have stayed

Pet friendly

The Staff.

The Staff. Convenient.

Very relaxing, very good restaurants & shopping in the area.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

Only one elevator.

Comfy bed, quiet area, great pool, list of restaurants nearby, hot breakfast, walkway around small lake in back of grounds.

Usually the pet friendly hotels are somewhat lackluster, this place is definitely pet friendly and n

Price was inflated

Nice place and pet friendly

Who let the dogs out
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Pets barking at all times of day and night

Pool

Perfect for a few days in the Naples area!

Perfect for a few days in the Naples area!

nice and friendly all a round

no complaints at all

nice and friendly all a round

was good stay

price

bed good

Overall it is a well-run hotel in a great location.

Bed could have been firmer - but not a major issue.

Clean room.

We couldn´t open the window.

Clean room. Mel´s diner closed to the hotel ;)

Hotel is great,best vacation,plan to come back next year again😁,beaches are beautiful,🏝

Loved it all

That it is close to beaches,Naples and Fort Myers

Mel's diner across the road was great

Room is a bit dark

Mel's diner across the road was great

I would use this location again

Poor tv Marginal breakfast offerings Not enough outdoor seating with shade

Friendly staff Nice clean room

Big rooms, excellent breakfast, beautiful hotel.

Nothing I didn't like.

Big rooms, excellent breakfast, beautiful hotel.

Staff were very friendly, room was accommodating, breakfast...

Slow elevator...

Staff were very friendly, room was accommodating, breakfast was awesome with a very attentive staff person.

Wonderful, quiet location. Warm pool, waterview, walking paths!

No comfy chair in room. Small, rough pool towels

Comfortable beds

Would stay again

Excellent breakfast.

Will stay AGAIN

Clean and comfortable

Heated pool.

Bed was too soft/worn.

Heated pool. Hotel was super clean.

Great value for such a nice place, and great location.

all was good very nice facility and stay

Sunny days in Bonita Springs
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

We had a great time. The pool is perfect. The Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Sucks

Needs updating...more towels. No bathtub in room. Noisy and no help from front desk

Not much

Comfortable and relaxing stay

Can't think of anything

Comfortable rooms and excellent breakfast

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Verry friendly and helpful stuff

non

Verry friendly and helpful stuff

Nice location.

This hotel is animal friendly. Dog's barking at 5 AM. Had I know wouldn't stay here again

Nice location....room was nice.... restaurant nearby