Reviews of Lotus Boutique Inn and Suites 3 stars

#9 of 27 hotels in Ormond Beach

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

It's just us
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We (hubby & I) liked the King bed oceanfront room. Small, in a cozy way. It was nice being close. This was our 2nd time staying here. We live about an hour away. It's our new quick getaway spot.

Great Location for the Price!

We had a room right next to housekeeping. I like to sleep till 8 or 9 am and that was impossible being next to the door closing constantly starting early am. Very Frustrating!

Location was perfect and the rooms were very modern.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Amazing location.

Parking lot is very tight, AC unit was at the back of the room making one bed freezing and the other one warm.

Amazing location. Right on the beach, huge bang for your buck!

Decent value, right on the water, updated furnishings

Ac didn’t quite cool the whole room, it was smaller than expected, my room smelled like weed, I had NO cell service in my room and was not provided with any information stating that there was WIFI.

Decent value, right on the water, updated furnishings

Nice Value
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Parking at the hotel was limited and tight, but additional parking was across the street. The breakfast was orange juice and blueberry muffins.

Oceanfront hotel. Our room had an ocean view and located next to pool and beach ramp...without the extra $50 expense. Staff was nice and room was clean.

Under Construction

Hard beds and half renovated room. Room was under stairwell with window facing wall. (Desk clerk stated no other rooms were available) Beds were HORRIBLE! Room was missing microwave and mini fridge. Half of the motel was under construction. Maybe once it’s completed I’ll give it another chance. I wonder if they give Booking.com the worst rooms on purpose?

2nd visit a definite disappointment!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The floors in our room were not clean and made our feet dirty. The coffee maker had not been cleaned since the last occupant! In general, the property was not well maintained. The lights in the pool and jacuzzi were not working after dark and it was unsafe even to walk around out there. Many of the loungers were damaged and there were not enough umbrellas for shade. Not coming back...

The view was great from our balcony and the beds are very comfortable. The beach is just wonderful and easily accessible from the property.

A very relaxed 24 hrs

Limited parking, some renovations being done, elevator being installed, had to take stairs.

Very accommodating, early check in and gave us 1 hr later check out. Great coffee machine in lobby.

Beautiful view

Breakfast was awful...why offer a free breakfast at all?!? Parking was terrible And they only allow 2 adults and 1 child...wth is that all about

Beautiful view Pet friendly

Quaint, Pleasant, Family-owned, Beachfront Property.

1) WiFi was iffy/spotty at best. 2) Did not have room service the first full day we stayed as forgot to remove the "Do Not Disturb" sign. Thus the second morning called the front desk requesting fresh bath towels as, between the pool/hot tub, beach and taking showers, did not have any left. The young lady, who answered the phone cheerfully stated she'd be right up, and indeed she was - bringing some extra hand towels, washcloths and several floor mats, but not a single towel. Personally went to the lobby to request towels instead of floor mats, whereupon she insisted those WERE towels and I was mistaken. Rather than argue with her, left with the bath mats and utilized them as bath towels. Later, before leaving for that day's activities, took her a bath mat AND a used bath towel to show her the difference. Literally, this woman was clueless! (One of the photos depicts one of the bath mats she insisted was a bath towel, and a used bath towel which I took her as an example.) 3) No elevator, although one is being installed. This needs to be pointed out for those guests who may be handicapped or have problems ascending steps.

Room, albeit very small and cramped, had a large shower, was very clean, excellent view of the beach and was adequate. Would most definitely stay at the Lotus Boutique again as overall it's a great place to stay and has wonderful views. Granted, it's old, needs some basic maintenance/upkeep and the like, but there's also a charm to the property as well. Two of the photos in this reviews were taken from our balcony.

Great to rest and relax.

Would prefer bathroom sink not be open to room. Need at least one comfortable chair.

Walk out to the beach. Very clean room. Comfortable bed. Quiet.

Enjoyed our stay—staff was excellent. If you stay outside like we do, it was a great bargain!

The bathroom was wonderful and the bed. However it was a very dark room and would be welcoming with bright painted walls - white or light green

Plush plush towels and wonderful rain shower

Location was great.
    • Suite

Kitchen had no utensils or pots. Sheets were stain but housekeeping brought new ones in 2 minutes. Parking is limited but there is an empty lot across the street No where on the property to walk a dog Lot across the street didn’t have much grass and had glass pieces everywhere.

Location was great. Right on the water Very short drive to a plaza with restaurants View from room was amazing.

We loved our stay at Lotus Inn... glad to give business with local vendors !

The breakfast could have been better ... but it was fine .... they have mini fridge and microwave so a quick trip to the grocery store took care of that!

The property is very well maintained and we love the modern style! The view is magnificent ! We love the pool area ... so pretty ! The fire every night is a bonus ... and the lounging beds are a nice touch !

Great customer service/staff - nice stay
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Janet, who greeted me at the front desk, assisted with check in and assisted me the next day, was AMAZING!!! Superb customer service. Place was really cute - modern and pleasant bed was comfortable

It was comfortable place to stay on the beach.

The breakfast was very minimal Would love to see more things added. Muffin, fruit & juice was all offered Not many channels on TV Parking was tight

Loved the bathroom Being so close to beach was awesome

Don't even bother staying here if you have other options.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Over booked and had to change rooms on the last day of my stay, with no offer of discount. Was supposed to have a ocean view and ended up with a view of the parking lot. Toilet in 1st room kept flushing by it's self keeping me up all night. Shower was beautiful the rain shower head did not have enough pressure to get the shampoo and conditioner out of my hair. Bed was the worst! Pillows were super small and gave no support, bed was as hard as a rock and lumpy. Parking is a total nightmare. Room #2 was in the middle of the building on the bottom floor it was musty and humid ac did nothing to help, ended up getting sick. I spoke with the lady at the front desk about the issues and was basically told there was nothing they could do. Was not offered any compensation or discount for my issues. I was totally disappointed as I could have stayed at a Days inn or something like that for half the price.

Not much, location was close to where I needed to be.

no dout

The room was a little on the small side and the parking was very very strange. And the only thing I liked about the breakfast was the coffee because that was the only thing that had options. Otherwise I had to choose between a miniature muffin or apple.

Everything was met to my satisfaction and I would defenitly come back. What would top it off is if the bedding were better.

We would stay here again. It was nice for families.

Walls of the room very dusty Beds need extra linens or blankets on cold nights Breakfast very minimal not a meal just tiny muffins. We would not stay again during bike week, traffic was very noisy but it was the last 2 days of our stay so not bad.

We upgraded to an oceanfront room Shower, bath and beds were very nice. Housekeeping and grounds people kept the place clean and spotless. Staff was very helpful and assisted us with WI-FI and getting something printed in their business office area. Very quiet and a beautiful view Very good restaurants up and down the A1A.

Our room was very modern looking but when you checked out...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We were put in a room under the garage with no view and very dark. Room needs to have a new paint job because the walls were in bad shape. I actually loved the shower and bathroom. Very nicely done. I wrote a message to the management about the room and never got back a response as yet.

Our room was very modern looking but when you checked out the entire room there was a lot of damage to the walls and lamp and floor. We had to give a $100 deposit for breakage so we took pictures of our room right away and brought to the front desk. Still don't know about the deposit. The breakfast area was a joke. No real food.

Excellent location, King room with additional bed was a plus
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I had requested dishes plus cooking utensils and they came in a big plastic bin and were not clean. My biggest disappointment was the cost to keep my dog at the facility. It's not worth over $40/day to keep a pet at this facility. I was disappointed the pet pricing was no where to be found on the confirmation from Booking.com

I loved the location once I upgraded to an ocean front room. It's quiet and I enjoyed having a gated patio on the first floor. Great coffee machine in the lobby.

Nice new furnishings.

Building is undergoing renovations. No elevator yet. Some construction debris. Weather was bad so didn’t try the pool or beach access not sure they were fully functional. No hair dryer. No choice but rain shower. Impossible to get a good shower without getting hair wet. Floors were slippery. Especially when wet.

Nice new furnishings.

Our stay was okay. We were there one night. The rooms are small so a longer stay was not our plan.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

To be fair, they had a lot of damage from the hurricane so they were in repair and remodeling. The elevators were out because of flooding. The sliding glass door to the deck did not lock. The water pressure was low. Parking is tight.

It is on the ocean and our room was ocean side. The bed was very comfortable. The room was clean. The staff was friendly. Great to be able to walk the beach and use the pool if you desired.

Good location, great price but too many things need to be corrected!

Heating unit not working. They gave us a space heater! Toilet seat broken, lid fell off! Safe not working! Dirty coffee with grounds left from prior people. No new coffee. No early ck in unless we pay $40, even though it was requested at time of reservation. Made list of problems to put in suggestion box in lobby. Was missing after housekeeping was in, apparently thrown away! Housekeeping left door unlocked! All but 1 person on staff was rude.

The pool area and beach front area were very nice, as was the fire pit area. Could be a nice property with good customer service and better supervision of housekeeping. The construction was the least problematic of all!

Pictures were of front building.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Pictures were of front building. There is a side building with VERY dark rooms. Bait and Switch( to more expensive fee) for the pleasing front rooms.

I would recommend this hotel to friends and family and would stay there again in the future
    • Suite

our heater went out...but a space heater was provided and seem to heat the room up.

closeness to beach and in the center of everything we needed food movies convention center etc

Comfortable hotel right on the beach.

Charging $50 as we had a car each was a bit steep - we split the cost but the one night the car park was full (which was only for about an hour) I was told the car park over the road is the hotel's overflow and that was large and completely empty.

Comfortable hotel right on the beach. Good price for what you get - comfy beds, nice bathroom, good wifi and plenty of space in the room. Even a few snacks and coffee to grab at breakfast time in the morning.

Decent location but property was run down and staff disinterested
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room and property was run down. Lamp, chairs rusty. Internet for my computer didn’t work. Bathroom was fairly nice since it looked like it was updated. Not very welcoming at the front desk. It was cheap for a reason, I’m guessing.

It was cheap

Been here many times.

Absolutely must get new pillows!! Bed is comfy but every pillow was bad. Felt like they were stuffed with hard balls. Never like that on any previous visit.

Been here many times. Great location. Clean and nice pool, fire pit, beach access.

Best stay ever!

There is nothing I didn't like... just that I didn't book an ocean front room. Next time I will do so.

It is very clean and 100% smoking free. What caught my attention is that there is a handicap lift for the pool and hot tub. The attention to details carries on into the rooms. Very well decorated, clean, and comfortable. Overall it shows me that the management takes pride in this property. I will definitely stay here again!

Disappointed for the price and experience expected from website.

Despite upgrade several years ago the property and surrounding area is in very poor shape. Glass near sitting area completely missing and very poorly lit at nite. Actually slipped and fell down steps to beach! Breakfast of any kind pretty much non existent.

Bathroom shower was very nice

We had a great stay ! We would come again!

The bed pillows and linens weren’t as soft and luxurious as I expected

We enjoyed th decor and landscaping ... it had a very modern and zen like feel to it !

You get what you pay for

The room was very noisy and the staff there had no thoughts about yelling loudly outside of the rooms starting at 6 am until I finally gave up trying to sleep and left at 10:00.

The bed was comfortable

Great location, easy beach access, close to Daytona, Ormond Beach and friendly staff

Not all rooms have ocean view.. I was expecting at least a partial view but had room 219.. no view, covered in the corner overlooking the parking lot and solid wall at the rear of the unit.. avoid rooms 115-119 and 215-219 if you want at least a partial or full ocean view.

Great location, close to Daytona and Ormond Beach activities, refurbished rooms have a nice modern touch, on the beach and easy access for a walk etc..

This was my 3rd stay here and the property looked a little more run down this time.
    • Suite

The WiFi, TV and phone did not work. The WiFi may have been out of their control but the phone and TV should be checked to make sure all is working well every time someone leaves when preparing the room for the next person. It took at least 2 days to get a TV although they did replace the phone right away, and 3-4 days to get WiFi working.

The room smelled clean and looked neat, and it was right on the ocean - 2 pluses. The staff is friendly and helpful especially the girls that clean the rooms :)

I would definitely stay here again!!

Parking is a little tight and will be nice when the elevator is done. We stayed 2 nights while visiting friends in the area. Had a small dog - not very pet friendly as far as walking and bathroom facilities for animals.

Nice large rooms and very comfortable - Beautiful views of the beach. Pool and jacuzzi were very nice and clean. We had access to everything we needed. Staff is very helpful.

You must get what you pay for.

There was absolutely no counter space anywhere. Trying to get ready in the bathroom was impossible.

It was off season but the prices were really inexpensive and the location was great.

Hotel on the beach.

The staff was rude. Rooms were not cleaned properly. No parking. Breakfast was a joke. This website gave a choice of smoking or non smoking room so you would assume there was smoking on property, there was not . Staff harassed you if they thought your family was smoking on property. Hot tub smelt like pee until we continued to tell staff it was dirty. They did not enforce making people watch their kids by the pool.

Hotel on the beach.

Don’t go here!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Not enough parking. 2nd parking area is not lit during night. Room door does not close fully by itself. All metal furniture is rusted in the room. TV is not aligned right. Shower head and floor is dirty. Ball’d up hair and single hairs were found throughout the bed sheets and pillow. Stain marks on sheets as well. Fabric on rolling chair was completely falling apart.

Check in/out was easy.

the hotel was fine for the 1 night we needed accommodations.

the parking situation is cramped and hard to navigate when you drive a truck. The driveway is so tight that you have to drive over the handicapped parking space to get out! Luckily no one was parked in that space, otherwise, we could not get out. Parking on the street side of the hotel is good if you have a small car and good parking brake.

room was adequate for our needs.

Unique place, if you like unique places.

The resort has an odd shower. It falls on you like a rain shower from the ceiling. You can adjust it, focus it, but you cannot change its intensity or purpose. In my suite, the sink was in the hallway of the bedroom. My bathroom sink was not in the bathroom, it was in the hallway.

I went to The Lotus to take my elderly mother to visit her sister for birthday festivities. I was horrified to hear upon checking in, that my handicapped mother had to traverse a staircase, because there was no elevator. My mother's oceanfront suite was on the 2nd floor. That was difficult, at best. However, the resort is very nice. The resort is very clean. Oddly, upon entering my suite on the 3rd floor, I found a "Guest Book", with interesting comments about the resort. My personal favorite was, "Best **** I ever had in a hotel." Daytona Beach is notoriously a party town..... but if you are running a pretty classy place, maybe getting rid of the "Guest Book" is probably a great idea. The rooms are spacious, planned, and functional. The view is EPIC. I would stay here again, when the elevator is completed.

Would not stay there again.

The toilet would not flush properly constant pressure noises, showerhead located overhead hard to rinse, water pressure in lavatory located not in bath but in hall barely a flow not enough to brush teeth.

Had a great stay. Would definitely stay again.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Parking is not the greatest. The lot fills up and quick and then you have to park across the street.

The staff was very friendly. The location is great. This facility feels more like a Bed & Breakfast than a hotel.

The boutique like atmosphere

Staff was very UN- accommadating. There was actually someone complaining to staff as we were checking in, and the staff was very indifferent to their problems, as I found out myself the next day. Its a shame such a nice place is ruined by poor customer service.

The boutique like atmosphere

I should have know based on the price. Shame on me. Too good to be true. I would never stay again.

Poor wifi connection. The rooms are a nice as the photos on booking.com. All of the safes in the rooms don't work. My phone didn't work...they brought me another one that did it work also. I was traveling with two small dogs and there was absolutely nowhere for them to go to the bathroom. However I was charged an extra $15 a night. The water pressure in the bathroom sink was pathetic almost to the point of a steady drip. When I expressed concerns about a few of the items mentioned above I never got an apology from the front desk staff. I'm including photos of the only place where you can walk your dog .

The pool and beach was nice.

I will return when I am in the area again.

Window allows people to see into room. When drapes are closed there isn't any natural light. If windows were somehow blocked 3/4's of the way up light could still come in.

Shower and bath facilities were the best I've see in a hotel like this. Bed was was very comfortable.

Our weekend wasn't long enough, glad we stayed.

No complaints

Enjoyed our weekend getaway, enjoyed the suite with the jacuzzi, private balcony and the ocean view. We are considering a return visit soon.

Clean no park

My husband and I were here earlier this year and they were building the elevator, went back of course later in the year and still no progress with the build..very and I mean very little parking

The property is clean,rooms are clean. Excellent access to the beach

Small hotel, older but high end upgrades in the rooms. Directly located on the white sandy beaches.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No elevator, but looks like they are building one.

Right on the ocean. Pool looks out on the beach!! Beautiful oudoor seating, couches, firepit out by the pool and beach. Rooms completely updated with full kitchens. Happy hour with FREE food and adult beverages from 5-7. FREE continental breakfast every morning with great cappuccino machine. Convenient to many restaurants and stores. Didnt need a car. Staff lovely!!

Staff are wonderful.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No extra blanket in room and just thin sheet like "blanket" on bed. You can see the wear and tear on the property especially in rooms. Dog teeth marks on tv stand/desk. And safes don't work and they don't have any at frontdesk area.

Staff are wonderful. Extremely helpful especially the Russian lady with short hair at the front desk!!! Every time I stay at the Lotus she goes above and beyond!!! She is the reason why I continue to stay at the property!

Clean, zen, friendly and accommodating.

The pool was sandy- probably needed vacuuming more often, the continental breakfast was a bit disappointing. Especially the muffins. My friend and I like to play cards but our room didn't have a table and two chairs to accommodate that. A ceiling fan over the bed to circulate the air would have been nice.

I liked the remodeled aspects- flooring- no carpeting, bathroom accessibility- my friend had a disability, patio and pool hardscaping. There was extensive construction in front of our room- a new stairwell or elevator which would have been nice to get a courtesy discount for. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The zen feeling of the lobby was nice.

I would stay again. Excellent value.

If they had beach chairs on the beach. The rooms were clean but smell ed of bleach.

I loved that it was right on the beach. What I didn't like was they did not provide beach chairs for their guest to sit and enjoy the beach.

Ok place. Direct beach access!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room was ok. It was modern, but needed a few improvements. Also, the elevator was being constructed, so it was a bit of an inconvenience carrying luggage up stairs. Also there is VERY limited parking. There's an overflow area across the street, but that's limited too.

I liked that the property was on the beach and provided direct access.

My perfect vacations.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Everything. It is an excellent hotel. The staff was great . The accomodations were perfect. The pool was a little small, but the temperature of the water was great. I give this hotel 5 stars.

Would not stay here again.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The smell of perfume in the front lobby was very strong and uncomfortable to breath. The breakfast consisted of bananas that were too green to eat and a small muffin, or yogurt. For the price of the hotel, I would have expected more choices. The property was smoke free, but other guests were smoking on the pool deck, so I did not stay long by the pool. The bed and pillows were not comfortable. Our room was next to the pool, so the room location for us was poor. Parking is tight. The hotel staff was not friendly.

Location to the ocean.

Very, very nice hotel and staff.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Property was in excellent location. Rooms very clean and comfortable. Continental breakfast and happy hour a plus. Very nice hotel. Staff very friendly and accommodating.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Nicely renovated and modern

That I had to pay more to get a better room.

I upgraded to a room by the pool and water after initially getting a room with no view at all. Very comfortable & spacious with an outside patio area. Nice little touches outside with waterfalls and a fire pit overlooking the beach.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Boutique on a budget

They did not offer a very nice breakfast. The apples were soft and starting to rot.

The property was clean and modern. The room was comfortable and had many extras that we were not expecting such as a cooktop and microwave.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Wonderful hotel
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Parking was an issue. Especially for a holiday weekend.

The view of the beach was great. The staff was Excellent, very friendly. Loved the boutique hotel, very nice!

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Great place to stay!

It was so clean that it had a strong odor. Sprayed some perfume and aired it out. Much better after that.

Very clean property and friendly staff. The rooms were a good size and the beach view was awesome! Rooms with beach view are larger. I would definitely stay here again!

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Nice stay at the Lotus!

There could be a better selection of breakfast items for breakfast. Resort need better parking. Not enough parking spaces.

Rooms were modern and had lots of amenities. Pool area clean and well maintained. Pool was cold and refreshing. View of the beach was great.

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

Gladys at a beautiful hotel resort

The price was a bit much but your getting what it's worth..

How friendly the front desk was and that it was a very beautiful place to stay!! Beach front resort/condo like place..very friendly people in the area with no crimes... The best

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

The decor was simple but striking!

The trash bins were much too small and there was nowhere to put the soap beside the handbasin, or in the shower. The water pressure was weak and slow.

The decor was simple but striking! Towels were good quality and larger than usual. The flooring was modern, comfortable and practical for a beach room. Beds were cozy and coverings were just the right weight for the weather.The hotel honored our request for Oceanside rooms and the staff were very obliging!

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Not a three star hotel. The chlorine smell in the room was overpowering.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There was an extremely strong odor of chlorine bleach, or something similar, making it almost impossible to stay in the room.

Good location with easy access to the beach.

I really enjoyed the happy hour.

They were under construction, so a little noisy!

I really enjoyed the happy hour. The staff were nice and professional. We loved the retro vibe and the fire pit

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

Big price for no service
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Thread bare towels, broken hot tub, broken chaise lounges, bed smaller than reserved, infrequent room cleaning, failure to change bed sheets in 5 nights. Way overpriced facility.

Very little

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

My husband and I were delighted to find this little "hidden gem" right in Ormond Beach.

No complaints at all. One suggestion I would make is to add an outside staircase on the Oceanside of the building to provide easier access to the pool and beach from the second floor rooms.

We made an impromptu trip to Ormond-by-the-Sea to visit my parents and to celebrate a special birthday with on of my dear friends. I had no idea where to stay but I knew I did not want to go into Daytona. I ALWAYS use Trip Advisor and rely on the detailed and honest reviews from people who have actually stayed at the properties. The Lotus proved to be another spot that I never would have considered if not for Trip Advisor. This is an adorable quiet little 2 story walk up. The week we were there they were in the middle of adding an elevator so the parking lot was a bit cramped with the construction equipment. I considered this a very MINOR inconvenience as the addition of an elevator will only add to the appeal of the Inn which has a pool and is RIGHT ON THE BEACH. The rooms have Ultra-modern (a/k/a cool & refreshing) furnishing with all the basics you need. I am a sunrise/sunset lover and unfortunately never took any interior photos of our 2nd floor oceanfront king room but I have included photos of the beach and the pool that I took right form our sliding door. The rates were very reasonable, the view is awesome and the location can't be beat. ENJOY!!!

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Appearance isn't everything...

It was real lout inside the room, like it isn't well insulated. You could hear children crying,dogs barkinget, people talking, even their shoes scraping the concrete on the sidewalk as they drug by. The parking area is under construction and there was no where for us to park, we ended up parking around the corner.

The facilities were updated and nice.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

Breakfast wasn't good. Hot tub was broken.

Location. Coffee maker in lobby with cappuccino. Cleanliness. Pool. Fire pit. Lounge beds. Nice staff. Great price.

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

Loved the modern rooms
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I checked in early and as with any hotel had to pay an early check in fee, parking is limited and some minor construction going on

I loved the modern style of the room and fixtures and it was very clean

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

Great Stay!

The parking lot was restricted and there was no view of the beach from the room but for the price, I could not complain.

The room was newly redecorated with modern amenities. The hotel was right on the beach and conveniently located. Very inexpensive for what you get!

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Very clean and right on the beach.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The parking was very limited- I hope they can resolve this situation soon! Also, the AC was very old and noisy.

Very clean and right on the beach. Staff was very nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

excellent place

There was nothing I didn't like about this place

The staff are very polite helpful and courteous the place was clean Indian a great location I was stay there again and again and I would highly recommend this place to all my friends

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

Clerk stole our Credit Card #

The person who checked us in stole our credit card numbers and used them, had to cancel cards and owner did not care that we had no money or cards

Located right on water

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

too much noise

When I checked in there was a bulldozer outside my door digging a hole ten feet from my room, and didn't stop for 2-1/2 hours. Started up again the next day. They are installing an elevator!

Browse Lotus Boutique Inn and Suites traveller photo gallery