2. USA hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Aquarius Casino Resort

Reviews of Aquarius Casino Resort 4 stars

1900 South Casino Drive, Laughlin, NV 89029, USA

#3 of 11 hotels in Laughlin

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 75

• Reviewed: 17 February 2019

Like sleeping (or trying to sleep) in an ashtray.
    • River View Room - 1 King Bed

Our supposedly non smoking room smelled like an ashtray. We complained, were told it was a no smoking room and all they offered was a spray of air freshener. The room had several ashtrays and matches prominently displayed and no non smoking signs. It was also supposedly an upgrade at time of booking (we payed extra). Horrible and very poor customer service.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2019

Convenient location, plenty of activity and food options.
    • Luxury Guest Room - Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

Furniture and woodwork was banged up, refrigerator was noisy. Walls are pretty thin. Update needed?

Convenient location, plenty of activity and food options. Very comfortable bed and bedding

• Reviewed: 15 February 2019

Great room for a great price!
    • Luxury Guest Room - Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

Front desk staff need to brush up on smiling and explaining hotel policies in a polite manner. Found them in o be abrupt.

Housekeeping staff was wonderful!

• Reviewed: 13 February 2019

Fun Aquarius Anniversary
    • Luxury Guest Room - Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

Not enough regular coffee pods.

Helpful, friendly & professional staff. Good eating options, from quick take out to buffet to fine dining. Very relaxing & fun slot machines. We'r even took advantage of the small gym, which probably cld have used a good cleaning.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2019

Another great visit to Laughlin and another stay at the Aquarius.
    • Luxury Guest Room - Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

The only thing negative was the lady who checked us in. I’d like to think she was just having a bad night and isn’t normally rude...or whatever it was. She talked in a very low voice...hard to hear her...heavily accented...not at all friendly. Almost condescending when I asked a few questions and didn’t understand her at all. Perhaps her culture...I don’t know. I’m a very happy person by nature...I walked off feeling confused. I went back later to check with another desk person who was able to answer my questions.

International Buffet had decent food...2 free lime margaritas included. Salad bar and fresh fruit were very good as well. Majority of staff we ran across were very accommodating. Outlet mall across street. Loved the river walk behind the casino. Can go from casino to casino and check out other great restaurants. Only 1 1/4 hours to Henderson..,4-Lane the whole way! Major shopping malls and restaurants...was a great breK during our week-long stay. Good prices for room.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2019

Head to Las Vegas
    • River View Room - 1 King Bed

The location is terrible. Nothing to do in Laughlin. Only go there to gamble or to go to Oatman AZ or other destinations nearby. Spend the extra time to get to Las Vegas The mall across the street is pathetic. Most stores are closed in it. Asked for late checkout due to tours. They said they would have to charge extra for that. Bring your own toilet paper. Theirs is the thinnest I have ever seen at a hotel Overall this town is stuck in about 35 years ago and needs a MAJOR upgrade

Large crab legs at buffet

• Reviewed: 10 February 2019

It was a great hotel I would stay again!
    • River View Room - 1 King Bed

The bed it was too hard and there was a bad smell on the floor we were on other then that it was perfect hotel for us

The view, and the hotel. The service staff was excellent! Very nice and friendly. They were professional and fast.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2019

The good, the bad and the ugly
    • Luxury Guest Room - Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

The good, the bad and the ugly Good: Restaurants had good food Nice view of river Nice gym Walking distance Quiet rooms Bad : Too much smoke Limited non-smoking casino area Ugly: Many of the button lights did not work on games Many of the button lights on elevators did not work Place needs painting badly

• Reviewed: 10 February 2019

ok-adequate but issues with cleanliness and smells
    • Luxury Guest Room - Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

there was a strong odor of RAW SEWAGE on the 6th floor right at the elevator and down the hall. IT MADE US SICK!! Please take care of this

location. OK RESTAURANTS ON PROPERTY

• Reviewed: 9 February 2019

This is one location I’ll skip next time I’m in town.
    • Luxury Guest Room - Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

Very Smokey, need better ventilation in public areas. Some of the staff on the floor were just rude. The Cafe Aquarius was never able to get our food order right. They did us the “favor” of taking the wrong food back.

Check in went pretty smooth considering how busy they were. View wasn’t bad. Room was higher floor in the California tower facing the river. The buffet had a good selection.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2019

The location and the variety and the availability if the...

The bed did not have a bedspread and Iwas Cold

The location and the variety and the availability if the restaurants and the fast food places was great

• Reviewed: 3 February 2019

The location was perfect.
    • River View Room - 2 Queen Beds

Didn't like the view of Home Depot across the river. Under staffed on servers, but had lots of cleaning staff in the casino area. Hotel could use a upgrade. Getting shabby looking in the rooms.

The location was perfect. Nice walking path out back of hotel. Mall shopping just across the road.

Be Warned of Possible Frightening Experience From Security
    • Luxury Guest Room - Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

We were woke up at 9 p.m. for a room security check. Later we learned that if we had our Do Not Disturb sign out for 24 hours they would do a security/wellness check. This was scary and we would have appreciated a verbal warning. When we approached security and the manager, no regret was expressed.

The brunch buffet was great. Enjoyed playing in the casino.

• Reviewed: 2 February 2019

The rooms were very nice.
    • Luxury Guest Room - 2 Queen Beds

Liked everything. But I dont understand why you have all the computers at the desks to check in and 3 people working to check you in. The wait line to check in is really uncalled for. I wasted an hour when I could have been gambling.

The rooms were very nice. There was ample parking.

• Reviewed: 2 February 2019

This was our first time at the Casino and will definitely return.
    • Luxury Guest Room - 2 Queen Beds

The bed was very comfortable. There is a good variety of restaurants to choose from. Will definitely return. I liked the ambiance of the hotel and casino. Everything was well kept.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2019

Only two people checking people in and out.
    • Luxury Guest Room - Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

Only two people checking people in and out. Just like Walmart. You have to wait for you to take our money. 12 stations and only 2 people to help with a line of people waiting.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2019

Security let me charge my charger
    • Luxury Guest Room - Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

Did not like having to wait for bellhop to bring a luggage cart read it take so much longer and more work then just getting one ourselves Lower floor stinks No USB in room

Security let me charge my charger Next to a casino that had a movie theater

• Reviewed: 31 January 2019

I enjoyed myself very much.
    • Luxury Guest Room - Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

I wanted to go to the Italian restaurant but I needed a reservation. I was unaware of this.

The room was very nice. Refrigerator and coffee maker just the right touch.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2019

If you have to go to Laughlin, this is the place to stay.
    • Panorama Room - 1 King Bed

The rooms are beginning to look beaten up. On this visit, my bathroom floor was not very clean. The WiFi did not work well. Half the aerobic equipment in the fitness center was not working correctly.

This is the best hotel in Laughlin., however that is not saying much. The rooms are spacious. Some have a good view of the river. There is a fitness center. There is a good choice of restaurants on site.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2019

Love it!
    • Luxury Guest Room - Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

It was very clean and the location was just amazing. When I got there there was no line to check in so it was very fast and easy. The room was really comfortable and would definitely recommend.

• Reviewed: 27 January 2019

First Timer at Aquarious
    • Luxury Guest Room - Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

The staff was so nice, polite, enthusiastic a bout their job. Makes us feel very welcome. Juanita T checked me in and she was very welcoming. Told her it was my first time here, she guaranteed I was going to enjoy my stay. I really loved the facility. Very clean, the room was just great. Everything overall was excellent. Thank you.

• Reviewed: 26 January 2019

It was enjoyable. We are not gamblers so two days were would have been more than enough time.
    • Panorama Room - 2 Queen Beds

The buffet was very disappointing. we got there at 4 p.m. and the sauces were coagulated and the food was cold and hard Breakfast the next morning was not much better the eggs were cold as were the hash browns. We didn't like how we reeked of smoke every time we walked through the lobby.

We liked that our room was non-smoking

• Reviewed: 25 January 2019

Very pleasant. Apart from long wait at reservations desk because of large # of people checking in,
    • Luxury Guest Room - Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

Not having a wall safe in the room and no information on the WIFI code to confirm if I was actually in the hotel WIFI so didn't really use it.

Agent who checked us in was friendly and helpful and asked our preferences such as how far from elevator, non smoking, etc. She was excellent from start to end. Name was Katelynn.

• Reviewed: 25 January 2019

Like the room accommodations!

The smoke!!

Like the room accommodations!! Loved window and view!! Enjoyed our meal, cafe, outback, and buffet!! Slots were very fun and enjoy getting to be able to play!!

• Reviewed: 25 January 2019

Good property, and good value
    • Panorama Room - 1 King Bed

maintenance needed to repair leaking fawcett in tub.

had good meals at the cafe and the buffet. Bed and pillows were excellent. Quiet room with nice view.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2019

The lack of cleanliness of the rooms would make me look elsewhere.
    • River View Room - 2 Queen Beds

The rooms were not really clean. I reached in back of the nightstand to plug in my charger and there was old popcorn and lots of dust. It made me wonder what under the bed looked like. Basically we got towels and the beds were made but the room was never vacuumed, surfaces were very dusty. I had to ask to have supplies refilled. We were given new soap etc but the bathroom wasn’t cleaned.

Staff was nice and helpful with helping with luggage, valet and inside the casino. Restaurants were just okay.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2019

Excellent value. Can’t wait to come back to play blackjack again!
    • Luxury Guest Room - 2 Queen Beds

Room didn’t have enough lighting in bathroom. Also the “”signage” was poor. Casino should have signs to show how to get to Riverwalk and pool area

Loved the location and room

• Reviewed: 23 January 2019

It was a nice place to visit.
    • River View Room - 2 Queen Beds

We did not like that we stayed on a non smoking floor, but the hallway smelled like marijuana. We also had trouble with how rude some of the bar tending staff was.

I enjoyed how friendly the housekeeping staff was.

Easy....we'll be back.
    • Panorama Room - 2 Queen Beds

The Outback restaurants food is mediocre. Lobster tails 4 ounces, come on. That is an overgrown shrimp.

Cmpaired to next door (Edgewater) your casino is much cleaner. Thats why we switched to Aquarius.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2019

People very nice. Location great! Restrants perfect!
    • Luxury Guest Room - 2 Queen Beds

The carpet on the 7th floor smelled like mildew and sour. From the elevator and hallway to room. Like a flood had been there. Very dizappointing. The pllow are a joke. Only have half a pillow. Had to call house keeping for the other half of pillow.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2019

The room was comfortable and the bed was nice.
    • River View Room - 2 Queen Beds

The room was musty and the entire floor smelled of marijuana the entire stay. The towels were disgusting with stains on all of them even after I asked for new towels.

The room was comfortable and the bed was nice.

Gambling was good.
    • Luxury Guest Room - 2 Queen Beds

Front desk promised to refund money that it took off my credit card but has not done that in 3 days.

Gambling was good. Gave time to play. Machines set so you could actually play some.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2019

We stayed at the hotel for just one night so the price was reasonable for the accomodations.
    • Luxury Guest Room - Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

The prices in the Cafe Aquarius were a little high ($12 to $14 for pancakes and eggs!!) and the food was just okay. Also, we requested a Non-Smoking Room (& given one according to the door) but when we got inside, I had to spray Fabreeze and open the door to get the cigarette smell out.

The bed and the pillows were nice to sleep on. The room was clean. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. We had a great view of the Colorado River and of the mountains. The hotel elevators worked quickly and there was minimal waiting.

• Reviewed: 21 January 2019

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.
    • Luxury Guest Room - Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

Lighting in the bathroom was dim, not the best for applying makeup. One more thing, another blanket would have been nice. Two coffee cups would of been nice instead of one.

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 18 January 2019

The staff was efficient, choice of restaurants was good
    • Luxury Guest Room - Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

As a non-smoker I would have appreciated a non-smoking section near the entrance and elevators so you can at least get away from some of the smokers/smell, however there was a non-smoking section for gambling at the back of casino but you had to go thru the smoking section which kind of defeats the purpose.

The staff was efficient, choice of restaurants was good

• Reviewed: 17 January 2019

Will come back but will bring my own pillow and more money to lose!
    • Luxury Guest Room - 2 Queen Beds

Bed was absolutely horrible and pillows totally flat. Really needs some work there. My head was actually lower than my feet because of the poor mattress. I also have gambled in many many casinos and felt this one was pretty tight.

Friendly people, room pretty decent. Great for the cost

• Reviewed: 14 January 2019

It was all great, except the bed.
    • River View Room - 1 King Bed

The downside of it was the bed and pillows. The bed was so hard and uncomfortable. I normally sleep on my sides but after doing that the first night I woke up with my shoulders and back hurting. I hate sleeping flat on my back but that seemed to be the only position that was bare able. The pillows were too soft flat so it made it seem like you had no pillows at all.

I love the fact that Aquarius is so clean. They vacuum the hotel hallways and buff the cement floors outside the hotel, spotless. Staff is friendly and accommodating with us and our 9 month old. We got a room with a beautiful river view, big windows, views of the mountains which were so relaxing and breathtaking. Fresh clean room with a small refrigerator and coffee maker and a blow dryer. They also have 8 choices of different fast foods, restaurants and cafes to chose from all in the hotel. The buffet is by far my favorite from all the other ones on the strip, pricey but worth it.

• Reviewed: 14 January 2019

Not too bad
    • Luxury Guest Room - 2 Queen Beds

The bed not that great and pillows not good room size was good and some of the staff not friendly.

Located in good location they have a great location to watch sports and there band was good after the Ram game.

• Reviewed: 12 January 2019

A very nice place. I think all rooms have some view
    • Panorama Room - 1 King Bed

The wifi oftentimes stopped and had to be reset

The view from our room was spectacular. Room is spacious, clean and quiet. Casino has a large no smoking area. Good restaurants.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2019

under whelmed
    • Luxury Guest Room - Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

The shower drain was backing up considerably. Also the sink did not drain properly. There was no clock in the room and I did not get a wakeup call at the time I asked for.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2019

Laughlin, and the area around Laughlin was a great experience to explore.
    • Panorama Room - 1 King Bed

The casino was the smokiest casino of all the hotels. In one area of the Tropicana Hotel you could smell smoke, but in the Aquarius Casino you could always smell smoke with minimal coughing associated with that.

The Cafe restaurant was wonderful, food was great price was great. Stafford very friendly and always helpful.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2019

We'll be back . . .
    • River View Room - 1 King Bed

The maid forgot to replenish the bath soap and plastic glasses for our second day.

The room was great -- outstanding view! We enjoyed three of the restaurants and they were all good. Staff was friendly and accomodating. A great value for the price and we will definitely return!

• Reviewed: 8 January 2019

Our second time here and was just as great as first time.
    • Luxury Guest Room - Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

We liked everything. That’s why we are only coming back here

Our second time here and was just as great as first time. Didn’t interact with staff much but when we did was always very pleasant.

Staff is friendly
    • Luxury Guest Room - Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

The feather comforter on the bed was well past its life. What feathers were left were hard lumps. Asked housekeeping to replace and never got an answer.

Staff is friendly

• Reviewed: 7 January 2019

Excellent would recommend to everyone.
    • Luxury Guest Room - Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

No Aquarius fault but Outback wasn't up to par. When we got the food it had been sitting a bit before they brought out. We blamed the waiter actually and not Outback.

Friendly staff, clean rooms and yes the bed was wonderful.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2019

It was a stay...not desirable or anything we would brag about or concider staying at again!
    • Luxury Guest Room - Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

SMOKE...SMOKE....SMOKE...Cigar!! Where were the cocktail waitresses? TOTALLY an unfriendly atmosphere!! ALL staff seemed hostile....whatever bar we went to or any area we went to,,,, Seemed they were "hungry" for tips due to being underpaid? It did not matter if we were watching the NFL games or whatever, Totally, NOT the atmosphere we wanted after coming after a cruise and getting 2 free nights at the Riverside! Seemed your employees, are sincerely not happy with their contracts, various issues, and it was truly evident that they did their job as a job...not that they enjoyed it!!…. NOT ONE employee entertained us at the bar as did the bartenders at the Riverside, Harrah's, Tropical, etc. WE have seen the difference! Truly, due to NO pay back, no perks, no

After 3 days on the slot floor, NEVER....NOT ONCE did a waitress come by asking for "cocktails"! Therefore, walked to the Riverside where we were welcomed with open arms!! This was our 2nd year here. However, will re-evaluate for 2019! While the buffet was good, a café we went to at the entrance of the buffet was LESS than desirable! GREASY! The room was fine. However, the smoke, the food, the slots!!! we could not believe the people complaining about their stay/their losses vs. other places on the strip! Needless to say, we will sincerely re-consider our Laughlin stay for next year!

• Reviewed: 6 January 2019

It was an amazing honeymoon.
    • River View Room - 1 King Bed

The "free wifi" didn't work. Coffee was offered but there was no cream for it. Buffet was closed during our stay. The need more selection of restaurants. Especially because we couldn't attend the buffet.

A nice clean hotel room with a nice river view, bed was really comfy, housekeeping was excellent. Good places to eat around. The Lounge and the Cafe were delightful. Mall across the street. P.S there's a movie theater inside the mall!

• Reviewed: 6 January 2019

The room was fine and clean.
    • Luxury Guest Room - Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

The casino wreaked of cigarette smoke. Most of the housekeeping staff spoke no English or so little English that communication was a challenge. When booking, the hotel mentions bottled water and WIFI are included in the room. There was no water in the room and when we called the desk we were told we needed to come to the desk to receive our water. Desk staff gave us two ten ounce bottles of water - per visit. The free WIFI was only good for the first 24 hours of our two night stay. A charge for time beyond the first 24 hours. Property typically has very low rates so these lack-luster jabs can be expected. But during our visit the room rate was much higher than the standard daily rate. Even their best recommended bars poured very weak drinks at somewhat higher prices for the value. A White Russian was $6.50 and poured from a gun and a half gallon jug of milk. So weak it look and tasted like a glass of milk. A double White Russian was just a larger glass of milk for $12.50. Many of the employees did not appear to enjoy their jobs, many of them never smiled during transactions with customers. Some of the staff were very pleasant though.

The room was fine and clean. Most of the housekeeping staff spoke no English or so little English that communication was a challenge. The restaurants were alright. The bars poured very weak drinks at somewhat higher prices for the value. A White Russian was $6.50 and poured from a gun and a half gallon of milk. So weak it tasted like a glass of milk. A double White Russian was just a larger glass of milk for $12.50. Many of the employees did not appear to enjoy their jobs, many of them never smiled during transactions with customers. Some of the staff were very pleasant though.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2019

The bell and housekeeping staff were very accommodating and...
    • Luxury Guest Room - 2 Queen Beds

Smelling all the smoking right as you walk in to the Registration desk.. disgusting smell

The bell and housekeeping staff were very accommodating and very professional.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2019

I will be going back and this is the only casino I will stay at
    • Luxury Guest Room - 2 Queen Beds

The only thing I didn't like was at the cafe the servers and waiters looked dirty and looked like they needed to bathe and the were serving my food

I loved the hotels whole environment

• Reviewed: 5 January 2019

It was a crappy experience that I hope to never repeat.
    • Panorama Room - 2 Queen Beds

Everything else. The room felt like it was 20+ years old. The photos on the website were very different from the actual room we received. The casino reaked of cigarette smoke and my children and I couldn’t breathe as we made our way to the elevator. The customer service was very bad, the wait times were very long. Very bad experience, we left immediately the next morning and don’t plan on returning ever again.

The view

• Reviewed: 5 January 2019

Fun midweek getaway for a great value.
    • Panorama Room - 1 King Bed

The buffet restaurant was just average . 2 alcoholic drinks are included with the meal but the buffet line was lacking. No ranch dressing on New Year’s Eve at 6pm? The dry dinner rolls that were offered were in a bread “station” that included bagels and English muffins at dinner. Really? The rest of the offerings were very unimpressive for the price.

While a typical smoke smell in the casino area, the room was smoke free and pleasant.

• Reviewed: 3 January 2019

Casino & Restaurant were great, the room was bad.
    • Luxury Guest Room - 2 Queen Beds

Casino & Restaurant were great, the room was bad. Holes in the wall where the hair dryer was the bathroom fixtures were old and the television had a really bad picture not worth the money

• Reviewed: 3 January 2019

I didnt like hidden fees, wont stay their again

I didnt know the hotels holds an additional $50.00 per day plus your tax,service fee and cost of room, to much money in reserve we stayed for 3night with 2 rooms, that 300 dollars i could of use to gamble but all i did was walk around cause i was counting on that money, sorry i wont stay their again, to much money inreserved

• Reviewed: 3 January 2019

After a call to the desk about our problem, they sent a cart...
    • Luxury Guest Room - Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

Initially our room was overlooking the parking Garage which was par for the cheap booking. After returning to our room the water supply line for the bathroom sink broke.

After a call to the desk about our problem, they sent a cart and new keys to a River view room. On the other end of the building. Not a Suite, but next to one. It would have been real nice if they gave us the suite!

• Reviewed: 2 January 2019

I love the security and the convenience of the Panda Express...
    • Luxury Guest Room - Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

I was caught off guard by the extra fees. When it was prepaid, I was thinking everything was paid and all I needed to do was to put down a deposit. I used a debit card and now I need to check to make sure that I wasn't double charged. Other than that, everything was lovely.

I love the security and the convenience of the Panda Express,McDonalds, The Cove Restaurants and more. I also loved the free parking and nearby shopping.

• Reviewed: 2 January 2019

The queen beds were uncomfortable and sheets were not soft...
    • Luxury Guest Room - 2 Queen Beds

The staff was nice and liked the casino and the coffee shop and outback

The queen beds were uncomfortable and sheets were not soft my was broken and made clunk sound The heater did not work and were not able to purchase a movie because is wasn’t working

• Reviewed: 1 January 2019

The hot tub was so heavily chlorinated, that it completly...
    • Luxury Guest Room - Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

The hot tub was so heavily chlorinated, that it completly bleached my expensive blue bathing suit. It is ruined now.....don't use the pool area if you care about your swim suits.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2018

the Riverwalk nearby even though it was a bit cold and windy...

The beds were not comfortable. Very hard. Could smell smoke smell in the room even though smoke free room. Buffet was good but then got sick a few hours later and was miserable the rest of trip :(

the Riverwalk nearby even though it was a bit cold and windy to really enjoy it

• Reviewed: 31 December 2018

Good spot, nice size room, nice view.
    • Luxury Guest Room - Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

Very noise extractor fans a few floors outside our room. Smell of smoke in elevators. Should have one block non-smoking. Food in both the buffet and the cafe very poor. Outback Steakhouse excellent.

Good spot, nice size room, nice view.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2018

Body ached so much found it difficult to sleep
    • Luxury Guest Room - 2 Queen Beds

Beds were uncomfortable for everyone in our room. We asked for extra pillows it took almost 24 hours to receive them and only because we direcltly asked the housekeeper on duty. On the wall and mirror by the shower saw what appeared to be blood or some similar dried stains.

Cafe was okay. Dealers were pleasant.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2018

too much cigaret smells at dinning areas, too fast clearing...
    • Luxury Guest Room - 2 Queen Beds

too much cigaret smells at dinning areas, too fast clearing table at the Buffet (as soon as I walked away from our table, our table was cleaned out completely).

Very relaxing.
    • Luxury Guest Room - Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

I do NOT like the "Resort fees". I feel that "Resort fees" are another form of taxation without benefit imposed on your customers in return for what? What is it that I, as an out-of-town visitor/customer, receive for paying that fee? The Aquarius already pays a property tax and other utility fees, water, electricity, natural gas, doesn't it? It also bolsters the local economy with all the money spent there by the tourists/customers, as well as the job creation for the local citizens. Why slap the wrists of PAYING customers with what amounts to a shakedown? It's a huge penalty that I paid for visiting and spending in Nevada for Nevada's benefit for which that shakedown returned me nothing! I'd like to know what I received in return for that "Resort fee"! (??)

I always choose the Aquarius Resort when I visit Laughlin. It suits MY taste with a balance of price and amenities. The staff is always friendly, and I'm not bombarded with the hoard of people as I always do in Las Vegas. I don't need all that costly glitz. I don't need the dinginess, either, as I've experienced in the resorts/hotels adjacent to the Aquarius. That's why I always choose the Aquarius resort. It's more comfy and I even enjoy meeting the other patrons during my use of the resort, which are the type of folks the Aquarius attracts: normal, everyday families. I also like the fact that there are no fees to park the car as in Las Vegas. That's another reason I shun Las Vegas. Also, there's no ambushes by time-share marketers trying to lure you in to their sales pitches when you enter the hotel as happens in Las Vegas.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2018

Less than what I expected, and will not stay at Aquarius again
    • Luxury Guest Room - 2 Queen Beds

Didn’t find the front desk friendly or helpful, and neither was the concessions staff (Panda Express). I thought I read that there were complimentary bottles of water at check in but didn’t receive any. Amenities and food were so-so.

Our server at Windows on the River was nice and helpful Location was okay

• Reviewed: 29 December 2018

poor payouts don't make up for clean room.
    • Panorama Room - 1 King Bed

the payout odds Stunk on almost every machine in the casinos. we were there 11years before and all looked the same.

bed was super large, and bathroom was very clean.

Good slot payoff
    • Luxury Guest Room - 2 Queen Beds

A lot if smoke in the casino. Dirty carpets Heaters did not work in the rooms. Small TV Hard beds, small pillows

Good slot payoff Friendly staff The maintenance man, Joe, was great. He was friendly, efficient and fixed our heater, room temp was degrees. Fair prices

Very relaxing
    • River View Room - 1 King Bed

Christmas dinner was at best WARM in the river view buffet. River cruse wasn't open for tours. Only had a partial view of the river.

Buffet had great choices. Close to the river. good slots.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2018

I love the convenience of the restaurants and wifi, plus...
    • River View Room - 1 King Bed

The gentleman at the front desk said on my 2 night stay that I was only charged for a one night stay to guarantee my reservations. I used my debit card and do not wish to be charged doubled. The same thing happened in Flagstaff AZ. I guranteed with my Debit Card and was fully charged again upon arrival for the entire stay.

I love the convenience of the restaurants and wifi, plus free parking

• Reviewed: 27 December 2018

It was soso.
    • Luxury Guest Room - 2 Queen Beds

You needed a reasonable priced Christmas buffet dinner with Christmas atmosphere. You were only open to make money and I will attend somewhere else next year.

The furniture in the room was run down. It was Christmas and most of the restaurants were closed. There was no Christmas spirit.

• Reviewed: 26 December 2018

Won't be back
    • Luxury Guest Room - Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

Smelly rooms and bedding/pillows and towels didn't smell clean. Body odor smell not adiquitly washed from the room.

Check-in was fast and uneventful, AC system doesn't work well in the casino and lots of smoke. The room was so so, but the bedding and room smelled like it wasn't cleaned properly. Pillows stinky, rooms weren't at all what I had expected but tried one night cuz the price was right.

• Reviewed: 25 December 2018

We will be back.
    • Panorama Room - 1 King Bed

Gaming is a little (not fun) An the food at the outback still is not good. and over priced.

An enjoyable place to stay'. Very clean and friendly.

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: 21 December 2018

Very nice room and facility right on the river.
    • Luxury Guest Room - Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

Wifi within the restaurant and casino conflicted with my own and even when logged into the hotel wifi, I couldn't send messages. Outdoor pool is too cold for winter usage.

Room was comfortable and quiet. Outback is right there in the casino. Free parking in covered garage. Nicely decorated lobby area for Christmas. Refrigerator in the room was handy.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2018

That we received an extra bed right away
    • River View Room - 2 Queen Beds

The Keyes didn’t work after they were replaced 2nd time . Security check n thought repaired as soon as he left tried keys and both didn’t work so couldn’t leave to play in casino 😔

That we received an extra bed right away

• Reviewed: 19 December 2018

Ok s

Check in

There were only two people checking people in, and the line of people should have been at least three or. Four checked my people in,. It took those people at least fifteen minutes to check each one in.

• Reviewed: 17 December 2018

This hotel was great to stay in, comfortable beds. Awesome staff.
    • River View Room - 2 Queen Beds

The only thing was that we were not able to take the Celebration boat cruise. It would of been nice that information regarding the clousure. Would have been available online when booking. As well as advicing of buffet closed due to their slow season.

Staff was awesome, great attitude and polite.

Showing 1 – 75

We Price Match
We Price Match
Low rates • No booking fees • Find cheaper? We'll refund the difference!
Browse Aquarius Casino Resort traveller photo gallery