Reviews of LAX Stadium Inn 2 stars

4501 West Imperial Highway, Inglewood, CA 90304, USA

#17 of 32 hotels in Inglewood

6.1

Handy stop off after late flight, but would recommend paying a little more for something better.

Rooms extremely dated and tired, smelt a bit too as a result. Shower very low (I’m not even that tall!). Window broken, air conditioning very noisy so can’t really sleep with it on. Breakfast provided was pretty bad, nothing fresh and plastic plates & cutlery.

Handy for LAX airport, there was a fridge, microwave, tv and WiFi. Parking plentiful and free.

The stay was ok needed a quick place for one night glad it was open

No bathtub or closet

It is a motel with no bathtub shower area just had a curtain and a bench to sit on but it was ok to stay if you are not picky close to stores room was clean no closet

The facility was aged and worn...maid service was the only positive

The staff seemed very unappreciative and untrusting of its patrons...the continental breakfast was suitable for inmates at a prison or maybe not? Horrible

Close to LAX

It was adequate for one night.

Breakfast was a bit lacking-- small muffins, toast, and orange juice/water/coffee.

Pretty good comfy room for the price. It's also near walking distance to El Pollo Loco and other places.

The nastiest hotel I ever stayed In

The Carpet was disgusting!!! Spider webs in the bathroom, bath mat was filthy!! Screen broken in window very hard getting in the room with card key!!

Nothing!!

When booked it showed breakfast included but only donuts and...

When booked it showed breakfast included but only donuts and some juice served for breakfast. Although hotel claimed to be smoke free but lobby was having stinking smell of cigarette and e-cigarette.

Big Room, Easy access to freeways right down the road,...

the AC wouldn't blow continuously, it kept turning on and off, other than that the stay was amazing

Big Room, Easy access to freeways right down the road, corner store literally across the street

My stay was good.

When I Checked in on Sunday March 25th 2018 around after 2pm a grown lady who was working there checked me in - her attitude sucked . My card was giving problems and after she tried the second time she was very dismissive towards me and just ignored me with attitude. She showed no interest in trying to assist me. - even though I told her my card gives problems at times . She tried the 3rd time and it finally worked - point being is her service sucked. I really did not appreciate her attitude after being on the airplane for so long and being so tired .

Breakfast, television, bed comfort, location, and heater.

Good value for money for a short stay clean free parking and wifi and near LAX

they used to have coffee machines in the room but now you have to go to the lobby for a cup noisy on front even when windows shut. V noisy when neighbours having showers Would have liked more comfortable pillows

good free parking and good free wifi. clean rooms and professional helpful staff. Donuts nice for break fast but could have done with healthier items but good that instant oats now offered. Big rooms and comfortable bed. room in good decorative order with new carpets. big tv with many channels

Ok for 1 night

Spooky neighborhood, bad windows (you can hear everything from the street), breakfast=donuts and a few other items extremely high on sugar, no fruit or plain cereal.

Close to the airport, relatively easy to find. Comfortable beds.

The place was very nasty inside,Staff assistant had attitude with the customer that was before us.the shower was Nasty the furniture was old and scratched up,ladies hair all over the bathroom floor I took pictures of that nasty place. People were fighting in the hallway early in the morning, I liked I said the TV didn't work. I wouldn't recommend it to my dog.I be leave the woman who works there was from a nother country.

Nothing. TV didn't work

Good value for money, if traveling alone.

Overall premises and environment. Felt somewhat insecure, especially with a small kid.

Good value for money, if traveling alone. Would not recommend for family with children.

Wood not stay here again even offered for free

Staff was very unfriendly. The elevator was out of order so you have to carry all your luggage by stairs. There is a door that can only be open halfway so you really have to struggle to get a large luggage through it, forget about carrying a baby through it. All rooms are facing a very busy and noisy hwy and roooms are not sound proof; so pretty much like sleeping by the road at night

Nothing except for the closeness to the airport. The neighborhood felt shady too

Long Hallways and Key Issues

I was constantly under surveillance, my room key kept locking me out: everytime I left the room and returned, I would have to walk down a long hallway just to get entry to the building! The clerk at the desk seemed to enjoy watching me walk a far distance lol! I did not enjoy walking back and forth down the halls, I was exhausted!

I liked the way housekeeping used actual cleaning supplies, such as bleach, and the smell of pine was in the air. Housekeeping also offered extra towels and soap, she noticed that my two children were staying with me. I really liked, Coffee at night; upon check in, I was offered coffee and doughnuts for my Children!

Never again, terrible experience

Old, outdated, dirty and run down are the words that come to mind. Unsafe to walk around this area after dark, so don't stay here if you don't have a car. If you're looking to score a hooker or drugs, this is your place

The location to the airport is the ONLY saving grace of this property

would recommend this hotel for its proximity to the airport and within walking distance of everythin

I have no negative comments at all

I enjoyed this hotel very much in fact I booked for a further 4 days. Property was clean and within walking distance of everything I needed. The manager of the hotel was very informative and staff were courteous and helpful. Hotel was good value for money

Cheap and clean, close to airport

Had to pay $100 deposit, which was refunded but when paid with the credit card, we still don't know if it's in our account. Would recommend paying in cash if you can.

Very clean. Was much better than I expected for the price. Bed was comfortable. Shower was clean

Barely acceptable

Very poor breakfast and poor environement. It's not an attractive hotel from its look. Exterior and Interior.

The room was clean and comfortable and well equipped

I hope they do some upgrades, good service and location

I was hoping the hotel would of had some upgrades done since I was there last year, but no. The small area where you wait for the elevator was very hot, ice machine looked bad. The TV remote was very slow, there was a lot of dust under the bathroom sink, the bathtub water kept backing up, tile was loose at entrance of bathroom. The toilet upon each flush was slow (glad it didn't overflow)! The toilet paper was thin, bathroom ceiling fan had a lot of dust (doesn't work). Blow dryer dusty. There was dust/cob webs here and there on the ceiling, I threw 3 spiders out of my room during my 5 day stay. The material on the chair in the room-is very old. Looks like just light cleaning is done. The hotel rooms could use some new wallpaper, thorough cleaning, new sheets, blankets. Good for a day or two.

The customer service has been great both times I've stayed there. The check in, check out very easy; no problems with the key card access. Water/pop machine on the 3rd floor, where I stayed was great. Nice view of the neighborhood-I faced a side street looking towards LAX, was able to see planes going by, also July 4th weekend fireworks. The back of the hotel gives a better view towards downtown, Inglewood area. Corner store/liquor mart right beside the hotel with restaurants also in walking distance. The beds were comfortable/clean (sheets a bit rough though). It was convenient to walk a few blocks down Hawthorne Ave. to the Ralph's grocery store, transit is close also. The ladies on the cleaning staff are very helpful! Good AC, cool skylight in the bathroom, rooms and elevator are secure by key card access only.

Never again!

We've booked a room for 2 adults and 2 children and got a room with one bed! They wanted 40$ more for a second bed! We've also got only two towels, for 4 people!!!

It is close to the airport.

Not too good, but not the worst

The shower basically flooded the whole bathroom. When I asked for towels she stated she did not have the key to the towel room and that I would have to wait for her manager until about 10:00pm. Did I believe that, no. I believe they are stingy with towels. She did end up bringing some after I told her someone might sleep and fall. The microwave was really old and very hard to open. Basically it was broken and needed to be replaced. Also, they should not be able to say they have breakfast, donuts and coffee are not breakfast.

The young ladies who checked me in and out were really nice. Also, the room was big.

THE OWNER OR MANAGEMENT ARE DIRTY AND UNPOLITE!!!!

Everything!!

Extremely dirty and smelly outside the building, it looks like a jail. They let me use a dirty 20 year old iron board that was all bent and made me go all the way from my 3rd floor room to pick it up. I paid $152.00 for a 2 beds room that that worth no more than $70. I got ripped off.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

Great hotel for the price--less than $100 next to LAX!!!!!

Everything was great

Staff was so helpful...I was late, and they were here and helped me print out on their computer. Free WiFi with room is nice...no extra charge this or that....free water in the room! So great for a business traveler.

Staff were friendly, breakfast was decent (free coffee and...

The area was very unsafe (with the taxi driver suggesting it would be too dangerous for us to leave the hotel or go to any nearby fast food places after dark). Fair bit of noise from the busy road. Would only recommend if need a budget stopover place close to the airport.

Staff were friendly, breakfast was decent (free coffee and pastries), ample parking, short taxi ride from LAX

After requesting a different room then what I originally was given , I was satisfied .

The first room smelled horrible however after talking to a different staff memeber she gave me a clean room that was perfect .

The first staff member I talked to was very rude , but I talked to Another lady and she was very kind and understanding . She made sure we got a clean room

Big mistake

Nothing. The free breakfast was a donut. The rooms were old and dirty. I am glad we didn't get sick or had bugs. I switched hotels at the last minute. Worst mistake ever.

IT was a good location.

Bad experience to choose this hotel.

Smell is so bad specially front of elevators but rooms are also had it. Cleaning is normally.

Lie about breakfast , old and stiky dounts , no juices , coffee & tea is good only . But overall so bad.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Not for families

Horrible breakfest. No airport shuttle service available. The room was clean and big enough. Heating system was out of datea and so loudly we couldn't have it on so it was freezing indoors.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

I like the receptionist she was very friendly and helpful.

The elevator wasn't working when I left and it was hard to carry all my bags through the stairs.

I like the receptionist she was very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

Perfect in every way for my requirements :-) !

There were lots of channels on the television, but the picture quality was not the best.

Nice clean, large, room in a location close to the airport, a metro station, and good shops. Although located on a main road, the hotel is very quiet.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

Randy's Donuts in the morning were awesome!

Breakfast only had donuts, pastries and oatmeal(ran out) for breakfast. No fruits and coffee condiments were limited to powder cream and regular sugar. Donuts were still awesome though

Randy's Donuts in the morning were awesome!!

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

Not child friendly not particularly safe

The place was locked down like a prison not a motel. Also not child friendly. They told us they don't offer a child cot of any kind and couldn't our daughter just sleep on the floor ...

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

I have no negative comments.the staff really do their best on request.but i hope for the future they can afford to upgrade the hotel for a more modern look.would be great for business.but try to keep the prices friendly.haha

Great location.worth the price you are paying.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

Good deal for someone on a budget

Service could've been better. The place was sketchy. Smelled like smoke in my room for the first day.

Place was better than I expected but service wasn't the best. I had to call a few times for clean towels but it was decent for what I paid for. Would recommend for a person on a budget.

i would not go there again

i did not like when that told me i have to pay a security deposit which was not mentioned any where in the reservation.

i really did not like anything

Good

Closets was enclosed

Elevator, free parking, privacy

It was a wonder far price clean room. N great mileage from airporr

Couldn’t smoke

Very nice place just need smoking

Comfort for price paid.

Bit run down, the window had a broken pane and let the road noise in.

Great selection for continental breakfast, room comfortable

Awful

Hard bed and not enough towels, old furniture

Elevator

It does not look like the pics you see in the web side when you got there

It was too expensive in order to the neighborhood

It was horrible everything there smell old even the linens not lights in the hallway

L.A. on a decent deal

The breakfast could of had a better selection

Location,location, LOCATION!!! Property was next or near every place i wanted to go

I won’t stay here again

The door took multiple tries to open, sirens blaring all night and no smoking area

The window opens fully

I didn’t like anything about it .

I didn’t like anything about it .. told me they didn’t get my payment when I payed the full amount already .. then made me pay $107 for a night there

I will never ever stay here again. Fooled by a website.

Being told I had not paid when I had. Apparently I had paid for the security deposit. There was no such thing on my booking notice.

Not much.

My daughter loves the fresh donuts and the croissant.

My daughter loves the fresh donuts and the croissant.i liked ,was clean,and people very friendly

Ok for 1 to 2 nights.

The breakfast was poor. Rooms can be loud

Price was good for what you get. Location was satisfactory.

I Love It!

I like the hospitality & the Area Close To Everything!The Bed Were Comfortable to sleep in I had a peace of mind it was Quite!

Not good enough

NO HOT WATER. had to wash in cold water. Asked for discount for lack of basic facility. Was told discount would be applied, but didnt get one

They charged deposit twice ($300 from credit card and $300...

They charged deposit twice ($300 from credit card and $300 cash)and bad services. Not good breakfast. Overall not good inn to stay in.

Clean and quite

Staff was rude

Clean and quite

Large clean well appointed room with good parking.

Outdoor area neglected. Need new trash cans and cleaned up.

Large clean well appointed room with good parking.

Expected for the money.

No Bible ! :-(

Close to lax.

Hot showera

Elevator wasn't working had to walk up 3 flight of stairs with bags and a baby.

Hot showera

adequate

the wi-fi could have been more consistent.

Really old property still under renovation

The property is still under renovation. The room doors creaked. The owner was cold.

Near the airport and car rental agency

breakfast was donut

near the airport and car rental agency

Both my wife and I are satisfy with the hotels booking .com provided.

There were no shuttle bus from airport to hotel.

The room is clean and calm and the staff is friendly.

It is quite good if you do not plan to sit in hotel

WIFI definately a big minus

Room was clean and ready

Overall cleanliness

Overall cleanliness Staff very friendly and professional

An LA clean, convenient location.

Breakfast was cakes. Would much prefer fresh fruit and a couple of cereals.

Bed was very comfy and room was spacious and clean.

The shower was the best thing about the hotel

They need to completely redo the whole hotel.

The shower was the best thing about the hotel

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

Good for one night stay.

Smell in the hotel.

Staff are accomodating when I checked in

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

Terribly dangerous neighborhood.

Terribly dangerous neighborhood. There was a shooting across the street aND the place turned into a crime scene.

• Reviewed: 20 November 2016

Good Place to Stay for short vacation

Could improve their facilities but in general was good place for staying.

Safe invironment

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

Why not...

Gost hotel....I mean very few customer. Breafeast is not great.

Big room for the money. Great Wifi

• Reviewed: 10 November 2016

quick and easy

Advertised as airport hotel - possibly misleading

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

Could Have Been Better!

Extremely poor internet. Noise from outside. Poor Breakfast. Old property.

Staff, Cleanliness, Near to Airport. Value for Money.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

👎🏿

👎🏿

• Reviewed: 22 October 2016

Never booking here again

The bed was uncomfortable and he hotel smell was just bad

None of it

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

Staff are very friendly and kind

breakfast is weak and fatty

Staff are very friendly and kind

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

I want hotel to have opporunity ordering any foods near...

Poor location .

I want hotel to have opporunity ordering any foods near location .

The bed was very comfortable besides the fact that there...

The bed was very comfortable besides the fact that there were 2 adults and 3 kids sleeping on it.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

Fresh air

Cost to much through booking agency

Fresh air

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

just to sleep

Bed was not so comfy. Door was broken & lots of police activity.

• Reviewed: 5 August 2016