Reviews of Marenas Beach Resort 4 stars

18683 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160, USA

#10 of 37 hotels in Sunny Isles Beach

• Classic Room With Bay View

Not a huge fan of valet parking, but the parking staff was nice and fast at getting the vehicle

Staff was friendly and the facilities were nice (room, bathroom, pool, and beach)

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Oceanfront Suite

Needs better restaurant in hotel, i forgot my medication at the hotel called them and they have not helped me so far to get them to me

The room was big and clean, we got the ocean front 1 bedroom. I was surprised it came with a full size kitchen and 2 full bathrooms. The staff was good and attentive.

• Classic Room with Ocean View

Where to start.. the room keys did not work. Had to get 4 different sets before we could get in the room. The rooms are tiny. Bathroom is decent size but the room itself is very small and felt outdated. Major noisy Construction on both sides of the hotel which is your direct view from room unless laying in bed and can then also see ocean. We had no hot water the first day. Called the front desk to ask for assistance and she rudely asked if we let it run for 10 min.. when i had explained it had been running for almost 20 and still cold. She sent a maintenance guy up who had to repair some kind of valve that took at least 30 min and made a mess of the bathroom while we just had to wait around for him to be done. Then the next day it still took 15 min for water to turn hot. The repair man appeared again asking for access to our bathroom unannounced in the middle of getting dressed. The sheets felt almost a little damp in one spot and smelled like they had been sprayed with febreeze or Lysol. The valet parking was a mess and after the 3rd night they said due to construction they had to run it down from the garage where we had to wait sometimes 15 min to get car. Not at all worth $27 a day on top of the $20 resort fee which I'm not sure you could consider it a resort. Most of the staff in the lobby were rude and had trouble speaking English. Not happy about the $27 parking fee being an additional cost on top of what your booking.com price shows, somewhere in fine print it says this and the lady gladly highlighted it at the front desk for me to see. Not a nice surprise to find you have to pay even more than you planned for a place you weren't happy with whatsoever. The location is really poor too. not much for restaurants or boardwalk for things to do close by, just some smaller plazas with basic nail and hair places, some European buffets and over priced steak houses. Would prefer to be closer to Ft Lauderdale or Hollywood. Would never go here again.

The pool area was nice.. small but besides the ocean it self the only decent thing about this hotel.

• Classic Room with Ocean View

When we check in the Room hadn’t been vacuumed and there were stains on our comforter. We had to have the maid come back. Room was very small. You could see smudges and grease marks all on the head board and furniture. We had hot water most of the stay (friends in another room had only cold) until the morning we left. The water was so scolding hot. Even coming out of the sink faucet with the cold on it was scolding. Ordered drinks from happy hour. They were “well” alcohol (like advertised to be on happy hour), receipt said well gin, but bartender claims it wasn’t included because it wasn’t a well alcohol. The night before we left I noticed the box spring cover sheet had cigarette burns and looked like pee stains on it. The one lamp was covered in stains. Valet had to be moved to a different level due to construction which is whatever, but they were even more of an unorganized mess than they already were at the main entrance. Tried to rinse our feet off after beach, 2 of the 3 showers didn’t work. It seems they are trying hard to have an upscale hotel feel, but they have a long way to go. You pay a resort fee, but the amenities are basic amenities. Beach service seemed to be the only thing resort like.

View and staff were great. Hotel lobby and public areas were nice appealing.

• Classic Room with Ocean View

The check out was the only thing, I was hopping you get a late check out and they only gave me an hour, it was raining a lot and I couldn't enjoy all the amenities, but I wanted stayed a few hours more at least.

It's a nice place, has a nice view, the bed and pillows are very comfortable.

• Classic Room with Ocean View

The staff were super helpful, especially Erick, went out of his way to fix a problem we had which was no ones fault other than another tour operator. Erick was the man . Thanks Erick you’re a star👍

• One-Bedroom Suite

Construction works on the beach: a lot of trucks going on the beach near the beach beds of the hotel

Suite room was very comfortable with kitchen, washer/dryer

• One-Bedroom Suite

Pillows were uncomfortable. Difficult to walk in area around hotel because it sits on an 8 lane highway. Too many unattended children jumping and running around the pool

Size of suite was very good. Staff was very nice and property was well-maintained

• One-Bedroom Suite

The appartment is very comfortable although poor illumination in the bedroom. The staff at the front desk very busy and not always available. Need to be more knowledgeable.

The appartment is very confortable, nice view with a very nice beach. Very good location.

• Classic Room with Ocean View

There are too many high rise hotels near by which block the sun. By 2pm the beach is completely shaded. It should be called Shady Isles.

On the beach

• One-Bedroom Suite

People at the front desk nice but you have to be on your toes. Watch for your money! Making mistakes and scam you on money! You looking them in the eye and telling them they overcharging you and they smile and say tjeybare correct. You have to make sure you have all the evidence in on you to prove they wrong and then they apologize and fix it. Make you fill like you an idiot.

Was great staff and management at the beach and valet parking! Always very officiant and helpful! Cleaning lady’s are nice and trying there best just ask them for what your room need.

• One-Bedroom Suite

It would be good if the rooms included tables and chairs for eating (since they have really nice kitchens for cooking!)

Hands down the best hotel we have ever stayed in. Marena's facilities are beautiful, its staff exceptionally friendly, and they treat their guests like royalty.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Oceanfront Suite

I paid $400+ tax and resort fee plus valet daily for 9 days and I complained 3x about the CONSTANT opening and closing of sliding doors above me and next to me all day every day! My room is carpeted for sound BUT the room above me sounded so loud from constant shoes walking every night when trying to sleep and relax was the most annoying $5000 I ever spent at a resort trying to get away and just relax!!!! So I turned my TV on every time my RUDE hotel neighbors opened and closed their sliding doors to their patio or constantly walked back and forth loudly in shoes!!! Most expensive worst stay of relaxation I have EVER had in my 55 years of traveling!!!!! It took away from the polite staff because if you cannot sleep or relax when spending $5000+on a room because the hotel does not control other rude guests then your time is ruined!!!!! I will NEVER stay here again or RECOMMEND this hotel to anyone!!!!! Thank You

Polite staff and comfortable bed.

• Classic Room with Ocean View

Valet was great. David went above and beyond to accommodate me and my wife on our wedding night. He made sure that our amenities were delivered to our room before we arrived.

• Classic Room With Bay View

Room was very small and A&C difficult to adjust / either too cold or too hot. Vale parking is very expensive as is the rather poor breakfast. The pool is in the shadow most of the day.

Great location and fairly new building.

• One-Bedroom Suite

There was not a confortable place to eat in the appartment. You had a bar overloooking the kitchen but not more than that. Not a big deal, but something to improve.

We were on a one bedroom suite on the 16th floor. It had a large living room with an integrated full kitchen, big bedroom and a big bathroom. The kitchen was fully equiped with a dishwasher and an oven. It also has a washing machine with a dryer. The decor and the furniture looked new and modern. When you closed the window you were complete sound proof, you could literally hear nothing from outside. I am not a big fan or valet parking but can´t complain about the service. The valets knew the guests schedule and brought the cars in advance, that really impressed me. The beach service was also excellent. The hotel was clean and nice, it has terraces overlooking the sea to relax on the evening which are really nice.

• One-Bedroom Suite

There was a dirty blanket and towel folded up in the sofa bed. There’s no shop inside the hotel for little things like Tylenol or bottled water. Very inconvenient since there’s nothing but other hotels within walking distance

Beach accessibility

• One-Bedroom Suite

The Concierge was awful. He gave no help at all in trying to make arrangements to visit the Everglades. It was quite apparent that he was trying to get a major cut of whatever fees were being charged.

The only above average thing about the facility was the quality of the food. However, service in the restaurant was totally disorganized

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Oceanfront Suite

Checking in the staff was not as friendly as they could be. The bar could offer so much more, very low quality and choices of drinks.

View was amazing from the ocean front balcony.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Oceanfront Suite

Sucked the pool was being worked on while we stayed, you weee woken up with the sound of saws cutting tile. But they did alert ahead of the that repairs were being done. Lighting in the room could be better, some bulbs were out/didn’t work. As soon as we checked in I saw a few dead flies in the room- One in the bathroom and one on the headboard. I wiped away immediately. There were also finger prints on the wooden headboard. Like stains? Idk it was gross to me. I had to wipe it down myself to feel sanitary before going to sleep. . The headboard was also wooden and on a slope which wasn’t very comfy. The pillows were not fluffy or squishy. Very flat. I found a pubic hairs on my towel. Gross! and a long black. Hair in the tub. When house keeping cleaned out room, the 2 times we asked- It felt like they did a half ass job. The counters still had dirty rag marks. Everything looked wiped down with a dirty rag and no care or pride in their work. They also didn’t bother to dump out trash under the sink. So i preferred to tidy up myself. The AC stopped working on our last night- the staff did remedy and fix right away. The hotel is a nice size in a nice location and the room was modern and a comfortable size but little things need more attention and it would have the potential to be a great hotel.

Marie who checked us in was very welcoming and sweet. The valet staff was the most friendly. Renzo took the time each day not only to say hello, and wish us a good day but to ask us where we’re from - see if we’re enjoying our stay and suggest places to see and visit.Jacob the bell hop was also very friendly and helpful each time we saw hm. The rest of the staff barely made eye contact with u. The room itself was a great size. We had a beautiful view of the beach and partial city view. Blacony was a great size. Kitchen and living room space were great modern

• Classic Room with Ocean View

I found out the pool was closed at check in and they push me for Valet Parking (a little steep price). Disappointed and at the time we got there, staff for reservation wasn’t there as I wanted to cancel my stay due to pool. Also got an double expresso at bar for 10$. A little too much for my taste. Also lots of contractions around, during the day is very noisy, even at the beach.

Staff was great (front desk). Even though the pool was closed, they upgraded my room and FD at the expensive bar. Clean, modern

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Bayfront Suite

Miami is spread out so driving south takes time, with lots of traffic, road repairs and rash drivers.

Great kitchen, washer dryer with great views from the terraces.

• Classic Room With Bay View

The beach and service at the beach are both excellent but due to its location the sun escapes behind the high-rise already at about 1pm which makes beach useless. And guests are not allowed to move their lounges further beyond the edge of shadow. The minimal temperature in the room is 65F/18.5 C which sometimes is not enough as the air conditioning system in the building is quite old I believe. Anyway, if you stay in 1-bedroom unit it is definetly very hot in the bedroom and no chance to adjust the temperature.

The staff is very polite and helpful and all services in resort are outstanding. Perfect location on the beach with maximum services of private beach.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Oceanfront Suite

Everything! We had a Deluxe sea view room & it was worth paying the extra, amazing sunrises & views. Staff, facilities & location spot on. This Hotel is in a great location to shop, relax or visit Key West, Fort Lauderdale & Miami.

• Classic Room With Bay View

The price was too high for the size of the room. The location was inconvenient and didn’t like the extra fees

Complimentary drink from the bar. Clean and well kept facilities

• One-Bedroom Suite

A lady worker at the beach was not friendly, tried to give a hard time to my family

bed was confotable, and my apartment was clean and very well cleaned every day. The kitchen was well equiped, and staff was very friendly and helpfull.

• Classic Room With Bay View

My room was located next to the external Air Conditioning unit and it was very noisy. Couldn't sleep much at night . I wasn't able to switch off The light of The Air conditioning central in the room, so I had to completely detach the item from the power source.

Comfortable bed, spacious bathroom, nice terrace with partial ocean view. Good quality of Coffee and tea provided for the tea maker. Very very helpful staff from the valet parking , baggage storage, check in (Nadia) who made sure my room was ready ahead of time as I arrived early, staff on the beach ready with towels and checking upon guests wellness and comfort. I really liked the fact that everybody was always acknowledging whenever I passed by or greeting me in the morning or evening. The gym is quite good as well.

• Classic Room with Ocean View

They shouldn't charge for parking (Mandatory valet). I know most hotels in the Miami Beach area do but it should either be included with the stay (rooms are not cheap at all) or give the guest the option to take the car in and out themselves.

The location is perfect, right on the beach. The views from the in-room balcony and the public terrace are amazing and the staff is super friendly. The comfort of the room is excellent (bed, bathroom, living room), overall is the best stay I've had in a hotel in the last couple of years.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Oceanfront Suite

Room service was a tad slow - wasn't sure if they were understaffed. Food was great but perhaps also a tad bit overpriced.

Tony at the front desk- STELLAR guest services. Charles the F&B Manager outstanding! Their professionalism won me and my husband over. This was a short stay-cation for his birthday. We are FL residents and glad we chose this property. Last visit to Sunny Isles we stayed at Aqualina and while they have more to offer on site - our stay at Marenas was equally as enjoyable and not quite as expensive.

• One-Bedroom Suite

Rooms wasn't set up for the birthday accommodations And I also had a second room for the honeymooners that got married from Chicago Their room wasn't set up and was over charged for the third night as well Went to the beach and the umbrella was not in the ground it blew over my friend head Then said it was about to storm just spent $75.00 for the beach setup and was still charged for 45mins which was suppose to be all day the storm blew over the property

View and rooms

• One-Bedroom Suite

Guests at the hotel were loud at times.

The beach staff were excellent! They were accommodating and took excellent care of us. As well hotel staff were friendly and helpful.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Oceanfront Suite

The first toom we got had no a:c second room the maintenance guy had to come and repaired. On the day of my birthday i had visitors over the bar was closed all day, they did not cleaned the room until almost 6 o clock that i complained. First day went to the restaurant waited an hour before our order was taken they sat us down and after us they sat other people that ate before us we had 3 small kids who ended up having dinner at like 10 0 clock at night. The facility is to pricie for the condition and the treatment you receive.

• Classic Room with Ocean View

The stay was too short :(

The beach bartender Andria was excellent, and all the staff throughout the resort were very attentive to every customer they came across. :)

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

THE POL AREA IS VERY SMALL AND THERE SHOULD BE A KIDS POOL THE PRICE OF THE HOTEL WAS TOO HIGH FOR THE QUALITY THERE WAS BARLY ANYTHING TO USE TO COOK IN THE KITCHEN AND I FELT EVERYTHING WAS LIMITED SO IT COULD BE REQUESTED SO GRATUITY COULD BE GIVEN TO THE PERSON BRINGING IT.

THE MASTER BATHROOM

• Classic Room with Ocean View

Having housekeeping knock on the door at 9AM when our check out was at 12PM people like to sleep in there morning and later came back and knocked again at 11AM . I don't get why they can't wait till we just check out. Also having to call maintenance at 11pm to fix our broken shower head.

• Classic Room With Bay View

The service here was not great, with the exception of the extremely attentive valet staff and the team at the beach who set up chairs etc. Jeffrey at the beach was amazing. The beach server took our order on more than one occasion, each time we waited over an hour and never go our drinks. We saw the server (there was only one) getting more drink orders and when we asked if he had put our order in he said no. We ultimately stopped asking for drinks on the beach and ended up getting up and getting our own. The waitress service in the restaurant was also very slow and spotty, we had to ask to for our menus after sitting for 20+ minutes with the server clearly in view (she was talking to the table next to us and playing with their baby, which is nice to see of course, but not when you have a table waiting. The front desk staff was also very rude and abrupt.

The beach, rooms and overall hotel campus and accommodations were outstanding. The beach is awesome.

• One-Bedroom Suite

Beach service was poor, NOT with chairs and towels but as to the actual food and drink service. the beach bar service next to pool is "horrible" and the food there is a "Nightmare", extremely terrible burgers, worse than any fast food burger places. I was horrified, as a matter of fact I ate the first day and "never again" It is a shame, overall everything was great till I got to use bar service and food! Management should work on this ASAP, the hotel has to much to offer to ruin the experience for something so easily fixed.

The Valet staff was amazing!!!!!! Not one of them gave me a bad service, as a matter of fact it has been the most impressive Customer Service I have ever experienced. "RENZO" the night valet manager, helped me the last night polishing my front side bumper from a little fender bender I had. Came to Hotel and was looking at my front bumper and he immediately told me not to worry he could polish those scratches. He was great!!! Talk about going out of your way The front desk was also very impressive, "MANNY" the manager was great! And the entire front desk staff was extremely helpful with any needs that came up and always had a greeting everyday!!! I was very pleased with all their friendliness

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Oceanfront Suite

It was a great experience, everything is ok.

Excellent customer service, beautiful hotel, super very nice room, kitchen was equipped with all we needed.

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The access to the pool and the beach through the parking garage

The apartment with ocean view was beautiful! Super nice staff at restaurant, reception and in the beach. Great place to go with kids!

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

• Classic Room With Bay View

The size of the room was tiny. The doors slam. Neighbor had crying baby and occupants kept going in and out, very late at night and early in the morning. Doors do not close quietly.

Location, style of the room.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

• Classic Room With Bay View

Beautiful property. We were upgraded to a suite. The suite was unbelievable. Very clean hotel. Beach was great. Had to move chairs over to follow the sun but not a problem. We would definitely stay there again.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

• One-Bedroom Suite

It was very noisy with a lot of kids and teenagers which were out of control, and it was after 11 pm. Also, it was very expensive. I expected more for this kind of money. I stayed in few other hotels in Sunny Isles for same money, but with better accommodations. The price for the night was like 4-5 stars, but in reality it is 3. Maybe it was expensive because of Passover week.

• Classic Room With Bay View

The water pressure in the shower was very weak.

The food and drinks were crazy amazing!! The best part though was the amazing staff! They were all so helpful, accommodating, and soo genuinely kind! The young lady Laura who checked us in was the most helpful of all! She was always there with a smile and a hand! I would go back just for her alone! We had a balcony with a breathe taking view of the ocean on side and the bay on the other! Totally got the best of both worlds. The rooms were cozy with huge bathrooms and large comfy beds!!! There are so many more amenities included! Go and see for yourself!

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Oceanfront Suite

Small pool, it's only one , there should be one for kids, Hotel didn't tell us about grand opening Of near Porche building, the noise was loud till midnight. We were upset. We could have modified our stay. No bath slippers in room .

Hospitality, location nice room.

• One-Bedroom Suite

The hot water was very slow coming to 23rd floor! Breakfast average.

Excellent lady on check in who upgraded us and gave us access to the room before noon.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

We had an emergency when one of our sons had a seizure while at the hotel and the staff was amazing. In particular we had tremendous help and caring from Kenny, who runs the pool and beach area. We will stay there next time we go to Miami not only for the great accommodation but for the kindness and assistance of Kenny.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

• Classic Room with Ocean View

Construction beginning next door to property. At times, the construction is loud and disturbs the peacefulness of the ocean.

The staff was very friendly, bed was comfortable and the room was very clean. The ocean view was lovely.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

• One-Bedroom Suite

The entrance to the hotel from the road was difficult to find when I arrived, especially after dark.

Among the best trained, friendly, helpful and "happy" hotel staff that I have encountered anywhere in the world, and I travel a lot.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

• Classic Room With Bay View

The beach bar was never open, so had to walk all the way back up to the hotel bar and they still expected a tip for opening two beers.

Access to the beach.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

• Classic Room with Ocean View

I've been staying at marenas for the past 6 years, atleast 3 times a year, and this is the first time I booked a single room, perhaps that's why I got such a lackluster experience. I always book the 1 bedroom suite which was always great, but I guess they saw I reserved a studio this time and thus I got the crappy experience. To start off, when I first stayed at marenas I noticed they paid attention to detail, I guess they are under new management this year ( I stood there in aug and service was great ) this year, no pen or pad in the room, no food menu ( I guess they figured I wouldn't want to eat since I only booked a studio.. Lol ) overall just not the pleasant experience I expected. I went down to the front desk to ask what was going on and noticed people were just off in their own worlds, nobody paying attention to me, I decided not to say anything and write this instead. It's sad I'm going to make that my last visit but luckily there are a lot of newer residencies and hotels nearby that will make me look forward to returning to sunny isles. All it takes is one bad experience... The rest is history.

My needs were met, not exceeded. Luckily kenny, and chris, the beach attendants made sure on the sand I had everything I needed. Unfortunately that was not the case inside the hotel.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

• Classic Room with Ocean View

The ref. needed repair.....no ice cube tray in ref.....no ice cube machine in bldg.....the soap dish in the shower was pulled away from the wall.....there was heavy construction noise out side the bldg. , most nights (all night).......during the day there was heavy earth moving equipment working next to the bldg. from 7am till 3 pm and last but not least there was barely enough room to walk around the bed...we had to call for towels , twice........need I go on?????

The view.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Bayfront Suite

wifi was not strong enough at times.

Everything was great. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was very clean and Rosita the housekeeper was excellent.

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Bayfront Suite

The matres on the bed was too soft. Small pool area

The people in the hotel, concierge, valet parking excellent!!! They were always willing to help with a smile. Excellent location close to mall supermarket etc

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

• Classic Room With Bay View

The room was tiny, we had to store our luggage in the bathroom. The food and wine is grossly overpriced. The hallways are very shabby and need to be redecorated.

The Location was and Valet staff were excellent

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

• One-Bedroom Suite

The booking process was horrible, the hotel charged me ahead of time when the reservation made was called "free cancellation" and no money should have been deducted from my account, then the additional fees such as resort fees and valet fees were way too high and also in the booking reservation those charges were not supposed to be extra.... breakfast for which they charged $27 per person was awful....for something of such low quality, it should have been included in the ridiculously high per night price. Overall, its a nice hotel, but extremely overpriced for the value...

location and the friendliness of the staff was great

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Oceanfront Suite

Excellent view, ocean view studio the luxe, excellent kitchinette. Excellent location. Excellent staff. Wished I had not to pay for the Beach facilities...

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Oceanfront Suite

Pillows need to be updated, they were pretty small and gave no support for your head, but Ok for a couple of nights.

Bed could have been a little more comfortable, but Ok for a weekend stay.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

• Classic Room With Bay View

The extra fees that were not included in the original cost: valet, resort access, etc... allow the customer to know about that ahead of time.

The view was fantastic - ocean / inlet. The staff was warm and helpful.

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

• Classic Room With Bay View

It is expensive compared to other similar hotels. The annoying noise of the air condition machine next to the room 1108B ( I had to call every day asking for turning off - very kindly they did!)

The view from the room (partial view to the sea); the continental breakfast; the staff was very kind. The location was perfect to me this time.

• Reviewed: 9 December 2016

• Classic Room with Ocean View

room waa small, scheduled a massage prior to booking in room. The table barely fit anywhere. A cozy clean bedroom with room service and beautiful view of intracoastal ,city, and ocean direct ocean,would definitely recommend a night or 2, but any longer would definitely need more space..

the view privacy quiet

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

• One-Bedroom Suite

Pillows were a little hard... just that! Everything else was great.

Incredible stay, thanks to all the Marenas staff that was really friendly and always helpful. Rooms were clean, had a confortable bed and sofa bed. The beach is right next to the hotel and the service is great.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

• Classic Room with Ocean View

I have stayed at this property a number of times both as Le Meridian and Marenas Resort. I was embarrassed at the restaurant for breakfast when the maitre d' told me in front of my partner and other guests that I was not appropriately dressed and that I would need to return in the proper attire. I was wearing a tshirt and a pair of shorts and a full length paisley silk robe by Turnbull and Asser, a famous London menswear store. I may never stay at the hotel again because of this individual. Other restaurant guests were wearing wifebeaters and barely there daisy dukes, which seemed to me and my partner to be entirely less appropriate.

High floor. Ocean view. Balcony.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Oceanfront Suite

There could be more information about hotel services in the room.

The room was immaculate, everything about the hotel made it feel very luxurious and comfortable including the staff.

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

• Classic Room With Bay View

Way too expensive for the hotel. Tiny rooms and no water in the rooms. Small tv and no robe. The vallet was an exorbitant amount of money 27$ For one night are m you kidding me? It should be included that's absolutely ridiculous, more than the fountainblue or any other hotel that's why nice and even hotels I've stayed at that are less nice.

Receptionist were helpful and kind. Vallet was fast. Nice view.

• Reviewed: 5 July 2016

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Oceanfront Suite

All Staff–team were extremely helpful, Brasilia-was just amazingly caring - highly appreciate it, felt like home! Ocean front view-absolutely beautiful!

The rooms were great.

My bed was like a cloud

• Classic Room with Ocean View

Surprise charges. Valet parking only at $27 a day. Extra resort fee.

Staff was very friendly and helpful

buffet very expensive

Happy hour

Pool, Food

Room, Beach

• Classic Room with Ocean View

Pool area is very small, could feet very few chairs

Location super, right on the beach, close to the Walgreens and other shops .

• Classic Room with Ocean View

They had no ice machines on property

Food was good bed very comfortable beach was amazing staff very friendly

• Classic Room With Bay View

The restroom flooded with water from the bath tub

The balcony view

• Classic Room With Bay View

Pool is in the shade all day! Parking is high

Great happy hour and hotel smells good

Browse Marenas Beach Resort traveller photo gallery